The mangaka got pregnant by her producer

How is this allowed?

Attached: x21.png (1440x2048, 254K)

sex doesn't stop being consensual just because the man who fucked you is higher up on the social ladder than you

married?

Abe wills it

It's Japan, workplace relationships are quite common.

>I needed the resource material so cut my hair
I guess being pregnant is to get material too.

Attached: x8.png (1440x2048, 1.44M)

Good for her.

Gonna need some proof that the baby daddy is the producer, or since this is a manga, editor.

how do you think she got published?

Cute. What's the manga?

Hare-Kon

It says it's seinen, but has got to be the most josei synopsis I've ever read.

MC is a woman (and might be the author's self insert)

>and might be the author's self insert
No wonder the manga is so great. A woman who fully understand the intricate beauty of polygamy must be a woman of great merit.

Also good job for making a baby for Abe-dono.

I'll check it out, thanks for the source.

Looks like she has Kaguya Syndrome too.

Attached: x15.png (898x1300, 282K)

Hypocrisy is the cutest.

Attached: x17.png (894x1300, 273K)

Attached: x17.png (1022x1308, 775K)

>polygamy

Attached: cucked.jpg (862x1200, 162K)

It's really just advanced hypergamy

Gotta spread thoses genes. The more wombs the better, at the end it's just a transaction.

That is one hell of a sauce face if I ever saw one.

How many husbands does she have?

Polyandry is a meme for failed society, such as white countries.

>"middle-aged"
>she's only 32
Okay

So smug

>A woman who fully understand the intricate beauty of polygamy must be a woman of great merit

Attached: 1554353002525.jpg (585x383, 49K)

>Koharu, tired of all the men in her life being lying, married philanderers, decides to move back home, away from the city. Once there she finds her family saddled with a huge debt and no way out, until a handsome but creepy stranger offers to pay the debt, at the same time asking her to marry him. But, as if things weren't crazy enough, he already has two wives!
lmao

It's not uncommon for people to feel like their life is basically half over when they hit their early 30s, since that's the age that they stop being 'young' by conventional standards, especially when it comes to relationships.

If you're older than your 20s then most young people will consider you to be "old" and doing young person things like going to clubs and partying starts to be seen as pathetic and creepy so I'd say that calling 32 "middle age" while not true biologically, is kinda true from a social perspective.

Who will stop them?

Pretty based if you ask me.

This is kind of hot.

What the fuck? fpbp mods are fags

>tfw 28 and never been in a relationship, never gone traveling, never been parting, never tried drugs (literally only been drunk once); and I didn't spend that time saving money or developing my interests/intellect/career
>and it's too late to do any of this.

My life isn't half over, it never even began.

Every day when I get the train to my miserable job I keep having to think of a reason to not step in front of it.

Attached: 1531893466261.png (961x561, 918K)

Holy shit just kill yourself.

Attached: 1527431038594.jpg (1621x912, 137K)

The average age a person climbs Mount Everest is 38.
It's never too late to start user.

>Depressed since the moment I hit puberty
>End up in mental hospital because literal danger to society.
>Get my head together, get out, head to college for Diploma, then Uni for Degree then get my Honors
>Land a job that's paying me 68.5k AUD a year

I'm 30 now, turning 31 and I've still never been in a relationship or really gone traveling or partying or done drugs. But I'm eventually planning to own my own apartment with no mortgage, go traveling for half a year and I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest Fate fan on this entire planet (I'm not so sure I should be proud of that one).

Long story short, it's never too late to turn it around.

>cute short hair
>pregnant
Literally perfect.

>resource material
What did she mean by this?

Her husband's a lucky man.

Yes, very.

Congratulations, you are going to be the richest corpse in the graveyard

>never been parting, never tried drugs
Horribly overrated. You're not missing out. If you're searching for happiness you'll only feel empty afterwards.
>never gone traveling
Where would you like to go? You can start small with someplace local that's easier to reach.
>relationship
My opinion is that it's not that great, but I have bad experiences with people in general so that's just me. It's not too late for that either though, but you should lower your expectations. People are flawed and being around them alone won't fix you.
What are your interests? It's definitely not too late to work things and improve yourself. The important thing is to set goals. And if you think you're feeling depressed then you might benefit from seeing a therapist.

>Land a job that's paying me 68.5k AUD a year
Congrats. That's almost 4/5ths of the national average income.
Meanwhile you're saddled with probably 40k in student debt that'll take you a decade to pay off. Meanwhile you wont be able to put anything in your retirement fund or go on holidays (and it's one or the other) unless you live on rice gruel and water. And there's no way you're ever affording your own place unless you live in a shithole like Townsville or Broken Hill.

I'm aiming to be the poorest. No kids for me thanks.

Pretty sure I'm above the average for my age bracket.

>Paying off the student debt
Yeah it's a little annoying to have to lose about 5% of my income each year but given it gains interest at a stupidly low rate, I just don't care.

>Retirement Fund
That 68.5k doesn't count Super, my total income per year is actually 75k.

>Buying a place.
Market is dropping, and I have 140k saved right now so it's well within reach.

This is the whole page btw.

Attached: a21 (1).png (1125x1600, 248K)

>tfw will never be a producer chad

34 here, find yourself a hobby to follow in your spare time and keep at it (that's the hardest part). Once you have a routine and you're doing something fun, you can stomach any job you have to go to in between. Alternatively find a desperate ugly woman in her very late 30s in hopes of starting a happy family and become more miserable in the process. I wouldn't recommend that, but a frightening number of losers like us seem to think it's the right choice.

Also there are tons of cool places around you you can visit for very cheap during any weekend, just because it's not Taj Mahal and won't get you as many likes on facebook doesn't mean it's not worth seeing.

>>and it's too late to do any of this
says who?

I suddenly want a manga about their life together

Ok, this is way more fun than I thought.

Attached: x1.png (940x1400, 452K)

>A woman who fully understand the intricate beauty of polygamy

Found the muslim.

>woman writing a mana about a woman getting saved from debt by a surprise rich suitor gets impregnated by her producer
Hmmmm...

Zoomer thots will bully him and call him old