Why is it that the titular centaur and her worries are almost invariably the least interesting thing about the show?

Why is it that the titular centaur and her worries are almost invariably the least interesting thing about the show?

Attached: Centaur in Uniform.png (967x1079, 881K)

Because there are better and flatter things that are more interesting.

>tfw your barber gets sent to gulag because they gave an angel a bad haircut

She lives in a fascist dictatorship that is somehow both far right and far left (you have to be tolerant to all races/species/genders/orientations or you go to jail, except frogs fuck frogs they're inferior subhuman and must be killed), is beset by angry Frogmen out for revenge and the world is controlled by Snake-people in the arctic oh and she and all her friends are actually nobility/royalty also magic, dimension hopping and aliens all exist

Because Nozomi exists.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p020 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.57M)

That top panel alone is enough to warrant a season 2 for the sole purpose of including it. The rest of the season would be Chi-chans and Shino, specifically them starting school among other things, other stuff involving Inuki (some cat girl also on the student council) and Karasuba (the busty demigoat who likes Manami) would also be there. Maybe an episode (i.e. two segments) of Hime and Shino getting isakaied, but not too much because that shit was boring.

The manga is preachy in it's political jargon. A total turn off.
Especially when it's all authoritarian commie big daddy government type.

>she and all her friends are actually nobility/royalty
Can't remember that at all

Which is then followed up by isekai bullshit. And that in turn is followed up by something involving the triplets and their younger sister, and then more political bullshit. The author has DID/MPD I swear to god.

The same reason you and your worries are invariably one of the least interesting things around here.

The authoritarian stuff is a criticism, why can't people get this? It is your regular dystopian future where everyone believes they live in a utopia. There are cute girls in North Korea having good lives.

You have stumbled upon a lesser know misconception. Both far left and far right are close to fascism and authoritarianism.

It works for them, better than having ww2 every 20 years or so.

I might be in in the minority here but I really love the worldbuilding in this manga. There is no better way to explain a world than through slice of life but not without your occasional side story. I specially love how dark her world is.
Plus I'm into horsepussy

If your main character is the least interesting character then your story is bad.

By the way this describes about 95% of anime.

Why did you remind me of this?

Your premise is wrong though. I bet if you think for a few seconds you will think of a show with bad main characters but great stories. In the extreme there are shows with bland characters that go through amazing developments.

>preachy

actually itps a depiction of how cheesy and ridiculous SJW crap can get, yet at the same time it´s not that subtle and make all that problem loo irrelevant.

Attached: 1548217525544.jpg (640x2520, 1.39M)

One of the last chapters has the Frogs attack their school and hold them hostage because they're high value targets

>Why is it that the titular centaur and her worries are almost invariably the least interesting thing about the show?
but she goes to isekai adventures

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

>you will never ride on her back while hugging her from behind while giving her an affectionate kiss

Never been a huge fan of watched/expected/got memes but it would be perfect for this show.

Why are they all lesbians?

Not more than once, anyway. Enjoy your free trip to the reeducation camp.

It's a good show, people stupidly believe that it's profacist-sjw.
It's like Animal Farm or Nineteen Eighty-Four you twats.

Attached: Angeldog girl.png (1186x1920, 895K)

One of the few series that unironically turned out to be 2deep for Yea Forums, despite not being that deep. Maybe it's the setting that throws people off.

They were expecting Monster Musume but with lesbians, the got more demanding setting... with lesbians.

No, shit like that Anime with the mole people and lesbian psychics is like Animal Farm or 1984.
The "social commentary" is so barebones a children's book would be more biting.

That's why reading manga is important, and I was talking of what feelings you should have when reading it. You should fell that this is Dystopian world not an Utopia.