Hi. This is my son and he's going on a field trip. Please sure nothing bad happens to him. Thanks

Hi. This is my son and he's going on a field trip. Please sure nothing bad happens to him. Thanks.

Attached: 1545788730561.jpg (882x1080, 225K)

We'll try and keep him safe!

If he somehow turns into a cute female rabbit then you only have yourself to blame for trusting a total stranger with your kid.

made in abyss is literally 10/10

Based

Based

“Son” ...

WATCH OUT KID

Attached: truck.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: 1541818005462.jpg (1057x1300, 408K)

Why do people think nanachi is a girl?

Why do they think nanachi is a boy?

The oira pronoun. Seems generally more like a boy to me from the start.

Author says "IMAGINE" which considering he lewds both genders im sure he has thought of Nanachi as both.

Attached: 1519867183685.jpg (376x468, 59K)

Tbf I don’t think any of the narehate have specific genders. But I thought the human nanachi was a boy and leans toward being more boyish to me.
Idk. I guess I’m just curious why people find it feminine. The same reason I don’t understand why people call the houseki no kuni characters female when none of them have genders....because they’re rock people.

Personally felt somewhat that even Hobochi was pretty non-gendered but you generally dont see boys with hair going down around the front of their face like Nanachi has (especially covering the ears) So it feels pretty understandable

Attached: Dy45FUyU8AIlpJO.jpg (912x1200, 121K)

Nanachi is definitely a girl because of how much Reg enjoys her scent. Reg is literally the most heterosexual character in the story and he likes the way the bun smells. Remember when he smelled Ozen's trap he immediately knew he had a dingus.

is OP gone? im gonna rape him
shhhhh

Has Tsukushi given any hints as to how long this series will be? He hasn't even explored other parts of the story like other delvers from foreign countries. Fuck, bros, I don't want it to end.

I think it was the anime director he shared the ending with, so we know its atleast planned. I would assume based on how well Tsukushi sticks to overall story conventions that I doubt we would have any more layers than we have already heard about, maybe an eighth "final" layer. It really depends on what the outcome of the village arc is, as it is highly unlikely to be another major event on the 6th layer, we have almost zero knowledge of the seventh layer, but I think we can expect some major revelations possibly about Lyza there. I highly doubt we learn the absolute truth of the abyss, though very likely we learn about the 2000 year cycle.

Ending will be bittersweet at best.

I would say 75-100 chapters total would be a reasonable guess based on current progress.

Though he has mentioned on several occasions that he would like to do more in this world, possibly seeker camp stuff. Would be a nice follow up if he has more stories to tell about this world.

Attached: 1551951098556.png (1235x935, 321K)

I'll be sure to take HER on lots of elevators, I hear SHE loves them.

Attached: elevator.gif (480x360, 1.56M)

because its more degenerative this way
because author is a huge degenerate

the real question is why does tsukushi expect us to believe that riko and reg haven't asked bun its gender?

Manga Nanachi was pretty clearly female, no confirmation on what the curse did to her vagina but there's nothing suggesting it made her grow a dick and knowing Tsukushi I highly doubt it made her 'genderless' like some claim.

Attached: 13.png (836x1864, 439K)

imagine being this scared that your loli wife is a shota

what if this turns into another berserk

cope

that was the word I was looking for, thank you

What if Tsukushi is actually improving his adult character drawing skills and make everyone an adult including nanachi?

no u