Hibike Euphonium

Is /u/ winning?

twitter.com/ultimatemegax/status/1115592181182541829

Attached: rZTeZP8.jpg (1536x2048, 391K)

/u/ ALWAYS WINS HAHAHAHAHAHA

We made a thread earlier today about how Hibike is a shitty bait series stop pretending we give a fuck about this

>"That day, Kumiko and Shuuichi stopped being lovers."

HETSHITE BTFO

These are the gayest fucking books I've ever read. All those fancy intimate scenes from the anime are still in there, only instead of drawings and cinematography it's just Kumiko's descriptions drooling over Reina's silky smooth thighs.
I've read lesbian erotica less gay than this.

Attached: 1539567397140.jpg (1779x1690, 1.66M)

>Is /u/ winning?
Nah. Nips always insert some kind of drama with their couples, whether a break-up or someone trying to break them up or another guy/girl entering the picture. I have no doubt that Shu and Kumiko will be together when the novels finish.

let your delusions go, just let it happen, you can't stop it.

Attached: New_Game_Ep_4_Eyecatch.png (1600x900, 1.27M)

Nah

Attached: feSsOlB.png (523x808, 394K)

OP's pic is literally a break up.

Post the passage of said event

>yuricucks throwing the word delusion around

Attached: 1553716488818.png (540x742, 188K)

At this point, I really don't know what the author is planning. Just pick a damn side already instead of this flipflopping. I would laugh so hard if Kumiko actually doesn't end up with anybody.

I would laugh harder if Shuuichi somehow ends up with Reina

>LGBTQ+ supporter, he/him

Why are so many anime twitter people mentally ill?

Kumiko and Shuichi "take a break" so che can focus on music and the nationals. With heavy emphasis on them going back together after it's all over.
But yuricucks gotta cuck.

Prove it

It must be really weird to be a Western fan that doesn't know Japanese.

You have to rely on retards on Twitter to post shit for you, you have to rely on others to translate it, then you still don't believe it if it doesn't conform to your taste, etc. etc.

Also how did this Twitter faggot get the novel? I thought it comes out next week. That's when I was going to buy it.

This is from the 5th novel, which came out in 2017

they probably shipped early, that's happened before. Stores accidentally put stuff out early, online stores accidentally send stuff early, shit like that occasionally happens

I see lol. At it was a secret till now?

No idea. I learned about this way before the tweet lol

I'm not that far in myself. Got the novels, but I don't have much time to read. I'd like to finish both 2nd year ones before the movie drops next week, but I dunno. Maybe if I'll dedicate the weekend to them.

look at how gay these girls are

Bascially this says that Kumiko will date Shuuichi again next year if he still wants to, after club activities are over

lol Shuuichi will just fuck new girl that doesn't have those shenanigans and also isn't blatantly in the closet

>quoting the most retarded and /u/ shipping Kyoani shillbot from Twitter like a holy revelation
Come on, Yea Forums, you can do better

Cope.

>I has PhD
>I identify as
>yurifaggot
Get the fuck outta here.

>shitting on based Megax
SAD!

what do you expect from crossboarders?

>based
>trannie
Pick one

Attached: YouWat.png (128x122, 24K)

He has a PhD? In what lol. Romantic comedies?

even in the side story/movie about actual non baiting nothing even happens.

at this point people are chewing on the hook itself, theres nothing left.

Attached: 1433318064374.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I don't get why /u/fags kept harping on about the yuri. The anime was already pretty clear about the main couple.

Attached: how to discreetly ask for sex.webm (960x540, 1.06M)

I don't even like yuri but after watching the first season I can safely say that shoeitchy is a beta faggot that only seems to exist for the sake of reminding people that beta faggots do exist.

>I don't even like yuri
Shuumiko OTP

Attached: really nigga.png (1280x720, 513K)

Another animeonly secondary, huh?

Amazing backtracking.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Site - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.03_[2018.04.14_02.15.27].png (1280x720, 1.84M)

>this series threads and Kumiko is being ruined by /u/faggotry
suprise suprise

>series that got popular only thanks to yuri pandering has yurifags

Shocking truth!

you mean KyoAni pandering to yurifags to grab their shekels

Please stop pretending that you've read the books.

Attached: anon......jpg (229x173, 8K)

I'll learn jap one day

Attached: MiyanoAngry.png (112x112, 16K)

Attached: 8EwrN7L.jpg (574x660, 125K)

post OTP!

Attached: 99204705.jpg (600x337, 31K)

Stop your usual attention-whoring, ultimatefaggot

Attached: D3M6Iy6UcAEzBhW.jpg (1764x806, 208K)

Attached: v0kuhqy.jpg (1621x2048, 619K)

>doesnt even wear it officially in the anime
This is most likely novel het-pilled Kumiko.

>linking twitter shit
Go away Yea Forums

You first

Official art depicting KumiShu

But he already did

I can confirm he didn't post OTP

/u/ is the board of winners. We've always known this.

Attached: 1539860619225.jpg (1200x268, 47K)

Super gay.

Having a crush on the hot and mysterious trumpet girl doesnt mean you're gay.

Attached: sample.jpg (426x599, 104K)

It was posted on the official twitter page that is promoting the movie, it also says so in the cover, with the Hibike! Euphonium - Chikai no Finale「響けユーフォニアム~誓いのフィナーレ~」, so no it's got nothing to do with the novel.

yeah, just because Kumiko gets aroused and flustered whenever Reina is around doesn't maker her a lesbian. Just because she obsesses over Reina's soft thighs and fixates on the feeling of her brastraps underneath her shirt does not in ANY way hint that she isn't straight as an arrow

This is true. In the end, is a smooth girl thigh not the perfect metaphor for the shaft of a penis?

Attached: 1526021584865.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

Attached: mistake.jpg (250x289, 25K)

holy shit yuricucks are delusional, no wonder every other board hates you fags

We'll see what happens in the last books.

Attached: 1525075505012.jpg (596x857, 138K)

the new movie is based on the novel though.

fucking Kyoanus why can't they just animate the last book

Yea Forums cares about euphonium far more than /u/ ever will, I don't remember the last time anyone even mentioned it over there.

Cant let them take the yuri narrative. They already bait in the TV series and Liz.

Even /u/ knows it's not yuri. Sadly, Yea Forums's average IQ is much lower overall.

>Yea Forums cares about euphonium far more than /u/ ever will
because it's an anime?
>I don't remember the last time anyone even mentioned it over there.
why don't you just stay there

this can't be real hetbros.... you told me shuu1 would win the kumibowl

dum whoar

>got btfod
>lmao yurifags are delusional
C R I N G E

>the day Yea Forums got hetbaited
I told you being straight was only a phase

Based

You are the real attention whore nigger

it would be hilarious if he went to Mamiko for advice.

tesing oneesan intensifies

Lmao based

My eyesight is bad, who are the two at the back supposed to be?

Shuuichi and Reina I think.

Good that KyoAni does not care about the novels and makes own thing.

Is anyone else actually interested in the band aspect of this series, or is it all just shipfags? I find the moments I enjoy the most are ones where they're practicing or performing.

>keeping it a secret
>spoilers for this came out last year
who is this retard?

I do. I like the scoring and band music. Tried to look instrument but they are really expensive.

>buy $5000 oboe
>can't get any sound from it
>no cute nozomi gf
>can't turn into a bird
Seems like a bad idea.

Attached: 1552082318318.jpg (1500x1898, 293K)

it was literally spoilered the day it came out and we had threads about it which is the reason nobody cares anymore. The retard on twitter thinks he discovered something when he was literally a year late to the party.

>tfw this is really accurate except the first part

Translation anyone ?

>On this day, Kumiko and Shuuichi were no longer lovers.

They think they're the only.ones who can read moon

its important to have the actual context of the scene though. Kumiko was made president and Shuuichi was made vice president but Kumiko wanted to put the band ahead of her relationship because they failed for two years straight to win Nationals. So Kumiko give Shuuichi back the hairpin in this scene

"If after a year and club is over, if you still want to date me, then I want you to give me that back. I dont want you to give it to any other girl but if you fall in love with someone else then thats that"

"You really are a pain in the ass you know"

"I know"

and then they break up on the last page but its not like they arent going to be tied at the hips since they're president and vice president

Attached: 1491286998537.jpg (439x496, 23K)

Such passion.

I have an AACSB accredited MBA and I'm a yurifag.
We play yurinomic and will come out triumphant in every game you hetfags ever play.

So are the second year books available anywhere? Everything before that is easily found on nyaa, but I can't find digital versions of those.

Shuuchi made vice president was after this event.

For some reason Takarajimasha didnt digitalized the Eupho series, so you have to get paper copies

Oh wow. That's the most Kumiko thing I've ever read.

You're right about. Kumiko was asked by Yuuko to be president before the official election which is what led to her decision to breaking up with Shuuichi.

Shuuichi doesnt reveal he was asked to be vice president until the actual election day. Yuuko Natsuki and I think Asuka asked him to be vice president since its a callback to how Yuuko became president and Natsuki was secretly asked to be vice president

Does Amazon allow that without issue? I know they can be massively annoying when it comes to Nip ebooks.

Attached: 1542802739944.jpg (1500x1898, 341K)

Hot

Attached: 4LK81t5jgq0o1_500.png (422x750, 217K)

so Kumiko threads are now used for /u/ shitposters? I hate newfags

It really is, but in a super cute way

Yeah everyone outside of shippers like Shuuichi

Amazon seems to be fine with it. I don't think any of the Takeda Ayano works were digitized.

>Kumiko and Shoeichi pres and vice pres
That's so damn lame.

oh God the fluff in this scene, my heart penis is erect.

>2015
>"anime and novel are two different canons I mean Kyoani just writes fanfics based on already established franchises and animates them! Don't trust the novels this is Kyoani our yuri gods and they'll turn this into yuri!"
>2019
>"they break up in the novel because the novel matters now, it's gonna be fine. Kumirei is dead anyway, KumiAsu new OTP!"

oboe is a bitch to play, practice with a simpler instrument first

KumiAsu is objectively the best pairing.

Attached: 1530687005829.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

lmao the cope is real

kek

Why does Eupho attract these people?

SERIOUS KUMIKO

It's just /u/ and anti-/u/ and shipper in general
Goddamn I hate shippers

Only libtards use twitter.

>Shoe sleeps with Reina
>WE WERE ON A BREAK

bumping fist how lewd

Attached: 1542704078429.jpg (171x216, 16K)

>Reina
>sleeping with Shoe
Nah.
Actually, scratch that. I can see that happening in a "What did Kumiko see in him?" kind of way.

>every retard is the same person

>2015
>"anime and novel are the same, kumiko is going to date shoe you delusional yurifags"
>2019
>"t-they only broke up because they actually want to be together, godani is going to change the novels to have them be a couple on the movie"

>2015
>I love Kumiko
>2019
>I still love Kumiko

Good for you Shoe, it will all matter in the end.

Attached: 1550730972953.jpg (1000x3909, 1.08M)

Is Nozomi/Mizore canon or another yuri bait?

It's adolescence, or if you wanna quote a recent show, an "until graduation" thing.

Attached: FEET.jpg (999x1337, 148K)

Nozomi/Mizore and KumiAsu are canon. KumiRei and KumiShoe aren't.

Kumiko has canonically the best butt

Season 3 when

Is there any basis for KumiAsu in the novels? Because Kumiko seemed to treat Asuka more like a surrogate big sister in the anime, especially while her relationship with her real sister was deteriorating.

It must suck to be a yurifag and have this one ray of hope only for it to be violently ripped away

What about Natsuki and Yuuko?

Reminder Reina and Shoe are both SHIT and only euphos can love euphos.

Attached: 1497507508100.jpg (914x1200, 196K)

But user... who will play the solo?

Euphos shouldn't have solos

Not Kaori

Attached: 60527415_p0.jpg (562x458, 321K)

TOO SOON

Is Kumiko really such a catch? Come on now

Attached: 1528902560761.png (771x768, 1.12M)

Everyone loves Kumiko

Attached: 1477701421921.jpg (358x656, 52K)

Attached: [Kantai] Liz and the Blue Bird (BD 1920x1036 FLAC) [8C4F74FD].mkv [00.27.03.705] [09.04.19] [13.34.5 (1920x1036, 1.44M)

This one in particular is a yurifag invested in a bait series enough to buy the novels and post out of context caps to his fellow yurishitters on twatter
Being a yurifag and being mentally ill is pretty much a package deal

This. Yurishitters always act out of desperation and retardation

The lingo you use isn't from Yea Forums
I wonder where you came from. really makers me think

I don't even know why I giggled.

>things than never happened the post
Good one yurishitter, I will commend you for you delusion skills though, as you probably believe what you typed out

Attached: 1528061308813.png (1300x1080, 772K)

>series that got popular only thanks to yuri pandering has yurifags
Series that got popular only thanks to it being a kyoani anime
FTFY

Because /u/ wants Yuri on Ice's kind of popularity

>winners
Name one thing you won, I'm waiting. And no bait does not count.

>and Kumiko still ended up dating Shuu1
What a good cherry picked phrase from the early novels

>winners
How can you be winners when your board is made up solely of south americans?
That's a loss from the get go.

Attached: yuri posters.png (1984x5488, 1.39M)

>hetfags so mad they are replying to 12 hour old posts
Makes me feel bad for them, get hetbaited like that.

yurifags BTFO

>Yea Forums's average IQ is much lower overall.
Blame the south Americans infesting Yea Forums

KEK how will yuricucks EVER recover
They won't and will screech from south america like the tranny yurifags on twitter

>tumblr art
Looks like we know who likes this shit series still

>s1 shit
The cope is real

>deluded yurifag lingo post
Which means the ones which aren't real are, and the ones you say are real are complete delusions. Good to know.

>jumping on backup plan after original ship sunk
Oh no no no no
Turns out you didn't care for the ship in the first place, only the gayshit pandering. Pathetic

Time for your meds user

Yes. I bought without any problem.

Serious question: why doesn't Yea Forums employ some basic ML to detect and filter posts by The Spammer Who Shall Not Be Named? His vocabulary is extremely limited and repetitive, so it can't be that hard. Why do they allow one guy to shit up an entire board for years?

But you know there is more context than this, and Kumiko had discussions with Shuuichi before. Besides Kumiko is not very clear what to do with her relationship with Shuuichi.

They are comfortable with each other, but neither is Kumiko choosing Shuuichi to spend her free time. Seriously, how is it possible that Kumiko does not have time for Shuuchi if they live in the same building and go to the same club?

She goes early to the club with Reina and returns home with Reina as well. She spends almost all her vacations with Reina too. And her great concern after having cut with Shuuichi is being able to play together with Reina on the same team. Normal that Kumiko do not have time for Shuuichi. I do not even know why she uses this excuse to break:
1. Kumiko could perfectly spend time with Shuuichi if she did not dedicate it to Reina.
2. Shuuichi really does not take her time. Her time problem is Reina.

>If you find another girl you love, I guess it can't be helped.
Is this your best shot?

How is the dude ok with her doing all that?

Fanmade?

no

Attached: 1477681697714.jpg (4086x5928, 2.04M)

He doesn't get a say

Cuz he knows everything would be fine after graduation

Shuu really should just break up with Kumiko and go date Hazuki, she is cute and I'm sure she would treat him way better and would let him mating press her whenever he wanted.

Attached: __katou_hazuki_hibike_euphonium__sample-a9e3443472063581bf8098b500dd20f3.jpg (850x1190, 421K)

But hazuki and midori are suffering from Akarin syndrone, even more so in the novel

That's a good question.

> She would treat him way better
Let's face it, it's not difficult.

I'd rather have natsuki x ribbon

Considering how much they fight, they're practically already married.

Gonna bait at all cost

Attached: 1nbRrUs.jpg (690x920, 109K)

True that.

Attached: move i have a girl to get to.webm (330x488, 269K)

>/u/tards are still getting baited
BASED GODANI for making yuritards pay another installment of my favorite /het/ show.

Attached: 9f168f090b3c97401d86947f73298853.png (1026x1193, 247K)