What do you call the opposite of plot armor? these two are as dumb as a rock for the sake of the plot

what do you call the opposite of plot armor? these two are as dumb as a rock for the sake of the plot

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idiot Ball
dsgstng.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they always dumb or only dumb when plot requires it?

This show should be removed from crunchyroll anyway

Attached: example.png (1158x920, 63K)

Joke characters

Bruh, every single person in this show besides the MC is a fucking moron purely for the sake of making the MC seem like he has a 200 IQ.

I don’t understand how people can actually watch this garbage.

literally teenagers playing the hero character. They take the moral high ground when surrounded by others and follow others expectations of a situation.

>Not believing victims of false rape accusations
Well aren't you the victim blamer. Perhaps you should turn yourself in for all the rapes you've committed.

Carrying the idiot ball, some shows pass the ball between multiple characters.

didnt your bait thread just get nuked?

This but unironically

i dont think they are always dumb or maybe not idk

Nah, real people are fucking stupid, and to that level.

Plus you have to remember, they have been sucking off the government teat since they arrived, they aren't in a position to rock the boat. They are weak because they are being carried by a team of servants and volunteers.

Shield bro is straight up the only one to EVER burst their bubble and suggest to them that the world is not a game where they are the OP main protagonist. It doesn't help that everyone else treats him like a evil monster.

From a rational perspective, it is actually in their interest to keep serving the people who feed them until they can break free.

nothing funny about them

>what is the opposite of plot armor
jobbing

yep
Bait? But yeah, unsurprising that the mods are misandrists as well
That's a fucking disgusting twist of words. Just. No.

I'm sure that Crunchyroll will greatly appreciate your advice and quickly remove Shield Hero from their service

They all see themselves as the MC, and cant rationalize that the world isn't a game, sorta. Sword is the only one who actually comes around to all the bullshit he spouts after having his Sin cleansed. Turns out everything is just another "Seven Deadly Sins" schtick, Shield being Wrath, Sword being Greed, Spear being Lust, Bow being Pride(?), and being defeated in your Sin Series State gives you a penalty. Sword cant touch money/items without melting them/turning to dust, Bow becomes an empty shell, Spear becomes a Furry-Lolicon that sees all adult women as literal pigs. I enjoy Shield Hero, but goddamn am I tired of everyone doing the Sins shit.

>stop liking what I don't like!
go blogpost your shit somewhere else
by the way, false rape accusations actually happen snowflake

hey retard, it's "misogyny", do your homework before you larp

I defend men and women bigot

do not seek to ruse me good sir, you posted an image with cuckold and reddit tabs. If this is not a ruse congratulations on getting your refugee status approved, I hope learning German goes well.

>false rape accusations actually happen
*sigh*
guys, I just can't
I can't do this anymore

oh damn I didn't notice, rookie mistake

Attached: 1534121710119.png (1280x995, 556K)

>missed an end parenthesis )
that is the real triggering

It's weird that you claim the show promotes bigotry but don't explain how
like how hard is it to argue that Raphtalia is the ultimate uncle tom and that is soft bigotry
>masta feeds me and gives me tha ball and master don't hit me and masta only sometime hurt little raphy when raphy does not kill the monstas
or are you Americans so stupid that you don't study your own literature anymore
>oh no the fictional character called the blackie a nigger!

>le sigh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
think of the niggers! they dindus!

ummmmm user? wikipedia isn't exactly peer reviewed $mh

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idiot Ball

imagine how deep your head has to be stuck in your ass to respond to direct contradictory evidence of being wrong with
>ummmmm
>I know the prosecutor stated on the record he had no evidence the rape occurred
>but you posted a wiki link
>and that's not peer-reviewed
>so haha you're wrong lmao!
like what's your gpa, neuroscience major, like 2.5? do you go to idaho state?

thx for noticing senpai

thanks for your collaboration user
one step closer to remove incel hero from their service

Wasn't Nifong basically just hoping for a "Green Mile" thing, betting that because it was NC, they'd believe anyone but a Nog, even without evidence?

idiot ball

yeah ok incel calm down no one's going to hurt you
and I go to berkeley btw so haha fuck off

haha SJWs rekt and epically trolled xD

:^)

Attached: raphy.png (561x969, 427K)

I resonate with this post so much, send a message, join us:
/berkeleyantifa/ on face-book

I'm already a member ;)

TOP KEK

>I went to Cal
that's nice. I tipped my Cal barrista $5 for my nitro cold brew just the other day
so when will you be making my coffees?

>Is cuckoldry moral
>all subreddits

Attached: 1552018559211.jpg (321x238, 52K)

You don't even know what a plot is

what is plot?

Plot potato.

>I go to berkeley
Post proof.

Shit writing.

I like this one.

It's called being teenagers.
Everyone forget how bowfag and swordfag are schoolboys while spearfag is libidomoron.

i wish the anime ends with all of them losing their powers before going back their own worlds, and shield just pummel those zoomers to a pulp

theyre both main characters and shield hero is the villain in the game, they dont even need to think
for example when playing destiny did you ever consider the traveller was the bad guy

Episode soon bitches
get ready Death to Demihumans
dsgstng.com/

Attached: 1554812785605.png (1290x1821, 651K)

They're all examples of narrative contrivance.

I can't see a goddamn thing, user...

>playing destiny

Attached: puking loli.jpg (680x680, 85K)

TV tropes calls it it idiot ball.

Others call it bad writing.

5 minutes bitches, get in here and Death to Demihumans

Second cour must be crap when nobody is posting pics of the new episode

Usually is the tripfag who post the pics but it seems he died so..

mods deleted two threads yesterday for unknown reasons
i blame the guy who posted that pic of raph and naofumi replacing evita peron

I'm here, was asleep. Other thread died due to lack of replies.

>that spoiler
what the actual fuck?

I don't get it either.

Ah, yes i remember that. Also the other thread had 1 user trying to make CR take out SH because it triggered some friend or some shit like that.

>mfw that pic dissapeared from my hard drive
cursed images
seriously, i can't find it

Attached: stroheim.jpg (847x469, 18K)

I'm not ready bros.

Attached: D3wq_KdUEAEWASx.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Found it
I still don't know what the fuck did that user mean

Attached: 1554820331677.jpg (1274x1382, 355K)

thanks user... now this thread is dead for sure

A plot-arrow in the knee?

That's funny because CR is part of the founders.

>Shield being Wrath, Sword being Greed, Spear being Lust, Bow being Pride
Anyone can unlock ANY sin. Sword unlocked Wrath but was cured before he could use it.

Them spouting bullshit was one of the better things ln had going for it.

who the fuck are they?

Can anyone explain to me why would that picture cause pruning? I have no idea who is Evita Peron.

its just an example retard, never said its a good game or that ive played it

idiot ball?

Thanks user i hate it.

HAHAHA

They're not just idiots for one episode, they're idiots all the time. I'm still holding out minor hope for Sword, but Bow seems to be incapable of taking a hint. Spear is of course completely beyond any hope.

Bow is the worst of them.

Ren is okay, only slightly retarded, Naofumi trusts him to a certain degree. He’s a bad detective though.
Itsuki is retarded and a justicefag so hellbent on getting praise he’s becoming even more retarded.
Motoyasu is extremely retarded and only thinks with his dick.

Plot convenience.
Ren is not even retarded, but when plot demands it he can go full retarded.

ive been thinking about this the whole time
bow is the fucking worst
spear is dumb but at least he gets special treatment

>every single person in this show besides the MC is a fucking moron purely for the sake of making the MC seem like he has a 200 IQ
That's pretty much how most isekai are. It's one of the reasons why they are able to make harems work. It's best to have only one good looking, sensible mc from another world who is able to win the attention from females. I bet that's the reason Eugeo had to be killed off. There can only be one harem king and that's Kirito.

>Spear is of course completely beyond any hope
Wrong. He even has a spin-off where he's completely awesome. His problem is he is dumb, but he really means well. He's over the top, and acts on instinct but it never malevolent. If it weren't for Bitch, he'd have been a total bro.

>Bruh, every single person in this show besides the MC is a fucking moron purely for the sake of making the MC seem like he has a 200 IQ.

Wait a second...is Cromartie an Isekai?

Sword comes around the easiest, and Spear becomes bestboy once it finally sinks in what the fuck is going on.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Bow.

Self-righteous brat with an inferiority complex. On the first look, he does not seem like one but if given any significant influence or power, he will show his true colours.

>we even got xer
kek

Attached: 1544869994989.gif (100x100, 19K)