Did Fuu love either of them? Seems hard to believe since she was so casual about leaving them both at the end

Did Fuu love either of them? Seems hard to believe since she was so casual about leaving them both at the end.

Attached: Image-Courtesy-of-The-Insiter-.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

I mean I feel like they both liked her a bunch as well

Familial/Brotherly love at best. Friends at worst. Zero romantic attachments though.

She was a teenage girl travelling with two strong, masculine, physically and sexually attractive older men. Love or no, she was definitely interested in both of them.

They were all just good friends.

SHE HATES THEM!111!!!

Attached: c7365109fd803b636b52744aa69988d0.jpg (1000x747, 294K)

God! She's so cute, I wanna put my dick in her.

how is Jin so based

Dude.
Woah.

hm

>not wanting to put that gorgeous piece off ass with the raven black ponytail and the blue kimono to the D.
You one of them "gays" I keep hearing about on te news?

This. People really have problems seeing a man and woman get along without wanting to fuck.

I thought it was implied in the last episodes that Fuu and Mugen had feelings for each other, and maybe Jin for Fuu

Show was almost spoiled by that shit rap music.

why didnt he just use this move at the end when he lost his sword

Attached: 6ff0be64fc7980df469b109b87f6505bc1691a25_hq.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

>Seems hard to believe since she was so casual about leaving them both at the end.
Well you know, some live, some die in the way of the samurai.

Them just deciding to part ways like that at the end was a little depressing and unexpected to me. But Fu doesn't really have a reason to continue traveling around with two highly lethal bodyguards, unless the Shogunate holds a grudge, but I don't think they will considering that their primary target was killed. I could have seen her going with Jinn but I guess not. And it's not like Jinn and Mugen are capable of functioning without Fu, they're like oil and water, and would probably kill each other in a day. In retrospect, the ending isn't as sad when you remember that Jinn and Mugen were planning on fighting to the death upon completing their contracting with Fu. Who knows, their paths will probably intersect again in the future.

Attached: 1554846283371.jpg (550x550, 38K)

>Hating on Nujabes
Kill yourself my man

Attached: imagev1e1d61617c901b2d271a1c258cb69a224-ck258klbl7or82ykhq2_t460.jpg (460x345, 26K)

you're not welcome here

>Mugen's Ryuuku island "friends" arc
I just remembered this shit and how flippantly this show could get heavy as fuck. Can't fucking wait for the Bladerunner 2049 series being done Watanabe.

Attached: If only you k new how bad things really were.png (127x145, 36K)

>She was a teenage girl travelling with two strong, masculine, physically and sexually attractive older men.

OH MY GOD it was fujobait the whole time

crossboarders, everyone

I was thinking a teen slut's dream but that's not wrong either.

Because it was a one time thing.
Honestly I felt they shouldn't have it included at all.

Last time I rewatched this I got the vibe Mugen and Fuu had a thing for each other

>Can't fucking wait for the Bladerunner 2049 series being done Watanabe.
It's completely 3dcg and being produced by Netflix. Don't get your hopes up, you're going to be very disappointed.

I want to travel with two strong, masculine, physically and sexually attractive older men who use me to vent their sexual frustration. I want them to take turns with holding me in place and fucking me to deeply ejaculate in my anus.

gay

Based, although 3 guys would be better to make you airtight.

I thought it was going to be on Adult Swim and VRV first? Still raises some red flags, but I don't remember Netflix being mentioned in press releases.

This is the reason why nowadays there has to be some romance aspect everywhere. Desperate shipping like this is just sad and pathetic.

same

>rap music
The OP was the only rap song in the entire show.

>no hot springs episode

Weak

Fuu was definitely into Mugen and Jin felt like for her as if she was his sister.