CAN WE STOP PRETENDING THAT MOB PSYCHO IS AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS PRETEND IT IS ONCE AND FOR ALL?

CAN WE STOP PRETENDING THAT MOB PSYCHO IS AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS PRETEND IT IS ONCE AND FOR ALL?

The first season was decent. The second season was a pretentious and barely funny try-hard. Other than the amazing animation, there's nothing really special about this show. It's not smart, deep or even funny. You guys wouldn't give a fuck about this anime if the animation was bad or average.

And it's also thanks to One Punch Man success that Mob gained notoriety.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-49.png (618x412, 522K)

Good 'ol Yea Forums contrarianism at it again.
>Yea Forums likes thing
>thing gets popular
>Yea Forums hates thing
Rinse and repeat ad-infinitum.

At least it is better than goblin slayer

Attached: 1523768812796.jpg (798x627, 312K)

I agree with you OP. The show is decent but really got stale after 5 episodes for me.
all it has going for it is the animation

Attached: 1534583862735.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Odd show to compare it to but okay

I'm not trying to be "contrarian", it's the other way around. If you praise One Punch there will always be someone out of nowhere saying that Mob is much better. C'mon, only a contrarian would say that Mob is better tha the almost flawless first season of One Punch Man.

I don’t have a problem with anybody liking Mob, what I have a problem with are the morons who act like it’s gods gift to mankind.

You're being generous by calling it decent. It was a very bad show.
Mob's fanbase on Yea Forums is probably the same as HunterxHunter's and Rick & Morty's; annoying children who think they're different from other children who like children's things. God tier animation though.

How was it pretentious? IT was pretty similar to the first season and it's adapted from the webcomic pretty closely.
It's all about Mob becoming a more independent and emotionally mature person.
>notoriety
you dont actually know what that word means

>CAN WE
No. If you think a certain way about something, great.
But you shouldn't give a shit about what everyone else thinks because nobody gives a shit what you think.

S2 are better show because it doesn't try to be
>a pretentious and barely funny try-hard,
which s1 was all about >muh conman so funneh lolhehexd

SEETHING

Attached: mobchads.jpg (802x251, 69K)

GET READY WAKE YOURSELF UP

>MAL
Yes, you sure showed us, Mobfag.
All of ONE's manga get old really fast. Initial premise is fun and all, but then you realize there's nothing past that, just the same tired gag repeating ad infinitum.
Yea Forums did promise that Mob wasn't like OPM and I was deceived.

You're this mad that we got season 2 before OPM and that the animation didn't suffer.

Why are you still trying so hard?

>He actually fell for the Mob Psycho shitposter

he goes to literally every thread and says Mob Psycho is better

Can you explain in detail how Mob Psycho is pretentious?

>ranked like shit in normalfag popularity polls
>sold only 1500 disks in japan
>only mal and reddit cares about this shit
It was never good.

At least it's not acting like a hipster

It's a really good comedy

You should know by now that people saying something is "pretentious" is just a shallow buzzword. You could replace "pretentious" with "bad" and you would still ask the same question:

>this show is pretentious
>why is that show pretentious?

>this show is bad
>why is that show bad?

if you had to ask why a show is pretentious then they were just using it as a buzzword. If they actually wanted people to understand why a show is bad they would've at least gone through the effort of explaining why it is by offering examples, but these people can't even expend that amount of effort.

It's just a shitpost.

and of course 90% of the time it's practically impossible to engage in an actual conversation with these people because most of the time they know that they're just saying empty bullshit so when they're pressed to explain why something is shit they'll just deflect

>Can you explain why this show is bad?
>W-Well if you saw the show yourself then you should know

>promise that Mob wasn't like OPM and I was deceived
Literally how can you disregard every development in mob just because of the comedy?

>barely funny try-hard.

yeah thats some reddit tier shit

>Can't come up with valid criticism
>Brings up irrelevant shit
I'm convinced.

falseflag all you want wanpantard, youll never get even close

mob is top 1 anime from all time