El ascenso del Héroe del Escudo

PV
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XBMkCssGw
Shield Hero EP 14 airing in less than 12 hrs
Is it me or the pacing is too fast?

Attached: cursed.png (793x508, 518K)

What the hell happened with the last thread?

deleted for unknown reasons

Attached: two beds.jpg (815x439, 26K)

Illustrator's first ever drawing of rifana.

Attached: Rifana-chan.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

too bad she's gone

Didn't funimation pull it off it's service?

yep, and now there are trolls/sjws trying to take it down in CR

Have we not discussed it to death how would it be the end of CR if they did pulled the plug off it?

Pull the plug on shield hero that is.

dunno, I've been absent for 2 weeks because of personal shit so i don't know what happened lately and I'm too lazy to read the archive

it was becuase OP used "edition" on the name which made the mods think it was a general

really? I thought they deleted it just like when they started to delete Black Clover threads for fun
That's when BC posters started to add memepics but it didn't work so they started the use another language tactic in the title to 'avoid' mods

Shield Hero's kind of a kadokawa experiment in overseas streaming and merch as a primary revenue source than home video sales. If successful, they'll be bringing a lot more stuff overseas. CR has a lot to lose here since they were the ones to bring up shield hero in the first place, and they seem to be very invested in it, what with the dubs and the way the have been handling themselves throughout the anime's run. Not to mention CR is party owned by kadokawa and doing something stupid like would mean mostly corporate suicide.

Like pulling the plug on it*

I guess that user left.

Escudo negro

I thought we were getting a whole episode of Raphtalia's backstory. They better not fucking resume it in a 3 minute segment today.

Huh? What is the rundown. This previews been up on kadokawas youtube for a few days.

They might end it at the part where after dealing with the slaver they go down that open basement.

Attached: vol 7.jpg (1200x928, 127K)

Pictures of racoonlets when