Has anime gone too far?

has anime gone too far?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JU5MbBp06I
youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=a6lq2xWead8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not far enough. We need a full blown isekai cinimatic universe.

Not just yet.

>pausa
¿?

Cómeme la mondá.

Attached: 7CD61B90-3430-47AB-8738-0A2F54792105.jpg (1000x1050, 519K)

>isekai cinimatic universe.
Everyone was one of Ainz's guildmates back in the day, but got sent to different worlds. There simple enough.

>isekai'd into a school
Could they have picked a more generic place?

Only if a truck is the principal, then we will have gone too far

Oye tio pues que pasa coño que va chavales como estais pues si que tio un coñazo vaya que si.

That's the joke

I saw it on MAL is it good? is it airing now or what? seems like it could be fun

>Aqua sitting next to Kazuma front and center
>Megumin relegated to the back

Aqua wins again bros

There's a single 12-minute episode out

First episode is out, it's only 12 minutes so nothing has happened yet

yes!

First episode just aired today. Nothing really happened, mainly just setting the stage.

Attached: 5F29603F-A372-448B-B5D9-0D1E9CF567C6.jpg (1280x1440, 353K)

HOLY CRAP! IT'S THE GODDESS AQUA FROM KONOSUBA

We're getting there.

>Ros got isekaied too
How is he going to fuck everything up?
Did Echidona predict this?

das rite

The real question is who would be who. For Kazuma my money is on Peroroncino

Attached: 1547545031261.jpg (400x307, 23K)

Tanya is cute

Who is Tanya going to make a bento for?

Attached: 1513516479028.png (600x800, 507K)

Is suicide boy going to used to cheat on every test by having him take then kill himself after getting all the answers?

I hope he does.

>suicide boy
Terrible nickname name, he has only successfully committed suicide like 5 times out of all his many deaths
He also hates dieing so I don't think he will be doing any of that in this show

That's a big suchi roll. How is she ever gonna eat it all?

That would actually be great

>Only if a truck is the principal, then we will have gone too far
Nah truck-kun will show up to re-isekai everyone at the end with a healthy dose of memory loss

There was something almost unsettling about Subaru entering. I've been conditioned to feel anxious whenever he's happy or relieved.

What if Tuck-kun was the gym teacher instead?

what was truly unsettling was the lack of "Kashira"

there is an unsettling lack of tanya doujins

I really hope they blow everyone's traits/gimmicks out of proportion

Well most people are not gay

Unsurprisingly the most rational one was indeed, Tanya, questioning what the fuck is going on

That's sick, Aqua isn't for bully...

Because that would be gay.

Tanya x Visha, when?

I was thinking a huge crossover with a ton of different anime in a slice of life setting,. but that's neat too.

Subaru looked like even more of a douchebag than he already does in chibi style. Kazuma had better treat him like shit. And if Aqua doesn't use turn undead on Ainz at least once I'm going to be severely disappointed.
There's a lot of potential for hilarious character interactions with this show, hopefully it isn't squandered.

The question is, who's more powerful: Ainz or Aqua

That's a question I look forward to getting an answer from in this stupid show, assuming all the characters' abilities are still intact.

I've only watched Re:Zero and Konosuba but I'm still gonna watch this as soon as I'm home after work tonight.
This is the kind of initiatives that remind me of anime back during the 00s.

Reminds me of Super Deformed Double Feature

KYS Viper

Attached: Yikes.jpg (188x282, 21K)

What's this from?

Get the fuck out, newfag.

>those hips
You may not like it but this is what ideal female body looks like.

Truly.
Man I want to marry Tanya.

There'd better be seiyuu jokes for Megumin and Emilia.

I'm here for Rie Takahashi jokes and interaction between the two Tracksuit Hikki-NEETs. That's it.

In another world a classroom down the isekai quarter is Diablo, Smartphone, Slime and the Neps. It's a very laid-back class.

>Walk into class
>Everyone turns and looks directly at you

Seriously though. I don't think even if the other 3 groups teamed up they could take on nazarick.

Pretty entertaining.

Attached: 1505123730481.png (623x484, 287K)

aqua's entire skillset hard counters ainz

Tanya can tap into Being X's powers, and he's a literal creator God with absolute power.

Spics work fast when it comes to isekais.

Subaru is basically Doctor Strange, dying and coming back each time to warn the team of what Ainz will do. Aqua is a counter to Ainz. Emilia has Puck which can freeze the whole world with ease. Kazuma is scummy and dirty-handed as fuck.

And Tanya is...Evil?

It is impossible to go too far.

EXACTLY. but she's also a great strategist

I love Emilia.

>Rem getting ignored by Subaru after telling she would protect him.
BTFO.

Spics have an above-average desire to be gone from this world, which is no surprise.

>streaming spic

>pausa

people who want to be gone from this world rank:
1# japs
2# spics or slavs
3# sea nigs

Thanks, cunt.

Stupid dumbfuck onahole megumin

chomp and tear from the side

This is Hanna Barbera levels of retarded

>Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history

it was pretty fun

You know what, I will stream it because you torrentfags are so fucking obnoxious.
I'll only torrent the anime I like

No. This is the Kimbap of Korea. Korean Sea laver with sesame oil and salt is so popular in Japan. Japanese Sea Laver is shitty. Koreans taught Japs how to dry a Sea Laver

>watching anime you don't like

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.49_[2019.02.06_03.48.55].jpg (1351x1080, 465K)

Now you understand why there's so much whining and hating. People these days don't even choose, they just consume without restraint.

Konosuba is already a parody of isekai, so this attempt to make a parody out of a parody will fail. Screencap this.

Attached: Isekai-Quartet-01.mp4_snapshot_03.19_2019.04.09_15.19.42.jpg (800x503, 69K)

It's an attempt at a parody of a "serious" thing though: the MCU

One part of me wants to watch this, but I haven't watched Overlord or Konosuba so I feel I will miss most of the jokes

>he hasn't watched Konosuba
What the hell are you doing you nigger? You've got enough time to binge watch it before the next episode. OL you can get through with just watching the first season and won't miss too much.

>Tanya is going to carry the entire show for 12 episodes

You know this is true

Because Japs lack fine modern tech,fine culturez Japan is the uncivilized third world country of Asia while China and Korea has better modern tech and good culture than this Barbaric and shitty Tribe. That’s why Japanese highschool girls like Korean Drama,Korean fashion style,makeup,food and K-pop. K-pop is the mainstream in Japan. En taro Tassadar!!!! For Duke Atreides!! Japs impostered themselves as a Developed country but this imposterment has gone so sooner.

Tanya could fire magical nukes, she surely has enough firepower to give serious trouble to Nazarick

WARE WARE

Could she defeat Super Kim,the Glorious Reader of North? He is so fast and he uses the druidic magic from the Mt. paektu.

Attached: DEC9280F-872C-49F6-8171-CB2952F267A3.jpg (353x493, 26K)

calm down kim jong kook

And NK has an Arch Druid with fleet feet as a Leader.

Yeah. It's kind of unsettling. His show is really heavy on feels and suffering. It feels weird seeing him in a cartoony setting with characters from more lighter series.
I think maybe the reason why there was a dramatic silence when he came.

Aqua has yet to display feats that can take on any member of the tomb of Nazerick.

Do you guys not have Smartphones,credit cards and PC? Japs lack these. So that Japs still use Flipphone and Cash instead. While We Americans,Chinese and Koreans use Smartphones,Credit card and PC because Japs are the Uncivilized and Galapagos ooga booga so that they lack fine modern tech while China,U.S and Korea has good modern tech.

No. Aqua, Puck and Tanya are all heavy hitters that can btfo Nazerick if they want to.

This is fucking retarded. I'll watch every episode.

Most of them? I agree, no chance. I was more referring to her ability to pose serious threats to Ainz himself, since her magic was potent enough to cause serious damage to some of the post powerful undead that exist in her world, ie Beldia and Vanir, and especially Wiz, who she nearly causes to disappear entirely just by touching her for too long
But then again, this is all a bunch of hypotheticals based on universes with conflicting power scaling, so who's to say?

That's literally her sole purpose.

I fear the first few early episodes will be spent just surmising the various shows just like the first had minimal interaction, they just set the stage.
I want stupid hijinks and Darkness begging to be abused by Nazerick NPC's.

It's still missing a very angry shield boi and a very slimy blue boi
Also, I hate that they spent the first episode on introductions, when most of the demographic has already seen all of it.
is this gonna be weekly or monthly?

Imagine if the Konasuba cast wasn't in this, everyone else isn't funny at all.

I think Subaru and Ainz can have good interactions, but midget Hitlers "curse you Being X" is going to get old fast. Konosuba cast will carry.

What's she doing in dis show?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.17_[2019.04.10_02.10.33].jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Vanir is an archi demon not an undead.

Who? Sorry its become a reflex

>dis
This.

It's not like she's gonna show up or be relevant in the next season, so she might as well enjoy herself here.

same here. It's stupid but I'll watch it anyway.

My bad, slipped my mind. In that case, Demiurge has got a threat as well. Forgot Aqua's stuff worked on demons as well

Consider yourself lucky, I've ONLY watched Konosuba. And I can't not watch something with Aqua in, so now I have to bingewatch three entire animeses just so I can watch this.

Attached: 40.gif (540x362, 342K)

I tried to watch it, was bored out of my mind. I dropped it around episode 6. Most of the jokes fell totally flat.

Spics have very fast fan subs, didn't know this until recently but most almost all seasonal shows get to be translated where as english fan subs can take months, shit look at Uma Musume.

hues have abnormaly fast fan subs too, must be a latino thing

Konosuba tells very good jokes and Overlord is a joke, so you'll get even more jokes if you watch them

Oh, you're that retard. Never mind then.

You called?

Attached: 615267749326c14cbd5c3ddcc7f3a167567cd161v2_hq.jpg (747x561, 78K)

Skip overlord. Or read the LN if you really want to know about it. The anime is the lowest quality garbage I have ever forced myself to watch.

Attached: 1537889369461.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>watching isekaishit

don't forget about the Virgin Demon Lord from another world

>Madhouse

Madhouse barely worked on the show, it was framed out to koreans. Seriously go look at the ANN page for the series and see how many Korean names are in the staff list.

Probably about the same. Although Aqua does have a pretty strong type advantage.

The first season is good, you probably can skip the others and read the novels if you care to find what happens.

>it doesn't count!
Funny you should say that.

No, it does. nu-Madhouse is producing shit more often than not, I just find it interesting that they did ACTUALLY farm the series out to koreans, that it isn't just a meme this time. Not sure about how many people know that.

HOLY SHIT IT'S AQUA
GUYS AQUA IS HERE

Something about this just makes me angry.

Killing yourself will make all that anger go away.

Dude I know. It's great.

Attached: 1550700331435.png (597x599, 535K)

Attached: 15235727355.gif (720x405, 196K)

this ep anime whatever it is, is pretty crap. I want more seasons of these animes not a mishmash of stew

Could aqua purify Ainz?

>already getting powerlevel discussions
Sasuga. As far as pure strength goes, everything nazarik is leagues above everyone in the class, but aqua is a real goddess so it wouldn't be unsurprising if she's the rock and they're the scissors.

find out next time on Isekaiball Z!

While each individual member of Nazerick is stronger than any individual elsewhere, this is largely due to having a wide, scaling arsenal. They have a lot of powers with scary names that, by their actual effects, are still terrifying but not as much. Their greatest weapon is the huge list of resistances and cancellation effect - effects which work under the specific logic of their world and likely wouldn't interact properly with attacks not following that logic.

In any case, they're still probably stronger, but the other groups have three leaders who are leagues above Ainz and casts with a wide array of utility and powerhouse abilities. I'd put money on the three if it was a 3v1.

Get out of the picture, Rem.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

>Now it’s my time to shine
>gets rekt

Okay bye!

I dare say yes, OP.
It's even leaking into the real world.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-194101_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 410K)

Then start making some, I believe in you, user!

Just watch all the ple ple Pleiades instead.

Putting it in a japanese high school setting will kill all the potential comedy, sasuga kadokawa, i expect nothing less from the company that killed kemono friends.

>top 3 most kino anime crossovers
>kino ed
based

kill yourself

Isekai has gone on for far too long. It's literally impossible for anime to go too far, for it has no limits.

Attached: 1201918697091.gif (250x188, 232K)

Aqua>Ainz. Or else it will be end of the world.

I am guessing so their powers will be made void in this setting.

Worst post in the whole thread.

Speaking of slice of life I want a Kirara petit. I wish fantasia was a short series and not a mobage

Tanya has powers gifted by God.

That's not even the worst example of bad CGI in Overlord.

The worst are those godawful Ogre and that scene where knights throw themselves like fucking ragdolls at the goblin army.

Where's baruSu?

>only 12 episodes
Ffs. I could watch this even if the episode count got to 3 digits.

This.

Watch both.
Overlord is only bad if you compare it to the LNs and only because of cut content and no explanations for some situations. The anime was made for LN fans and can cause "wtf just happened" moments if you haven't read them, but it's watchable.

cgi aside, could someone explain what's going on here?

Attached: We dont tend to your kind in these here parts.jpg (728x683, 173K)

>Spics have very fast fan subs
Too bad they are horrible.
t. spic

>Being X
FTFY

Ainz performed a spell that sacrifices living beings to summon some really high level dark minions and broke the former record that was in the game by summoning 5 of them (I think), while killing 70'000 soldiers with a single spell. He demanded an applause and the reason they're speeding it up is because one dark young (the summoned creature) was charging towards them to pick up Ainz and they were afraid it will kill them if they don't pay respects.

This show is an abomination and should be purged.

Some knights in front if a row of giant pencils start applauding, which a faggot really likes, but then he notices UltraGigaNigga9000 is coming, which the knights really like until he gets too close to the pencils so they run away.

Attached: Potato Asuka's epiphany.jpg (1278x720, 457K)

>hey lets make a anime of the worst isekai in existence

It is from Pausa, it says so in the top left corner retard

Cute duck

Depends on her level.
If under lvl 60, no. If above, yes.
She can't purify Shalltear though, since Shalltear isn't weak to holy.

I'm only here for her really.

Attached: Tanya the Evil.jpg (684x683, 100K)

Eh, not my first rodeo with this crossover comedy format.

I do have a feeling this won't really be as funny as the likes of Carnival Phantasm, or even Falcom Gakuen, which is what it's directly copying..

Attached: Migoto-Minna-Atsumare-Falcom-Gakuen-02-1280x720-Hi10P-AAC-63D16FED.mkv_snapshot_00.27_2014.01.21_11. (1280x720, 692K)

>2 good shows
>2 shit shows
It might just balance out.

Now, what user didn't tell you was this was supposed to be the HYPEST moment of the whole series according to LN readers. They had been hyping it up since the first season ended. They had been hyping it up during season two. They had been hyping it all through season three even though it had consistently been the ugliest shitfest anybody had ever watched and were assuring everyone it's because they had allotted the budget into making the SPLAT scene the greatest scene of all time. THE GREATSEST SCENE OF ALL TIME.

Then it turned out to be the worst scene ever produced in anime and I hope they killed themselves.

Attached: 1537888372498.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

based

Honestly, I'm only watching it to see the Konosuba cast interact with the others. If there was no konosuba, I wouldn't even watch this garbage.

>Cocytus in the MC seat
What did they mean by this?

She is, as undead fire and holy are one of her inherent weak resistances, you might be thinking of S1 Ainz during the final fight when he wore holy immunity robe.

>Carnival Phantasm
Isn't it literally just Fateshit?
t. didn't watch

CARLITO

Attached: 1542078334052.jpg (382x359, 53K)

Attached: 1506911743395.jpg (5542x2048, 1.22M)

>heh

Attached: file.png (474x624, 359K)

He's going to show his perverted side, maybe try to get tanya to fall in love with ainz to get the babies he wants.

It's tsukihime + fate (before fgo)

It's mentioned at some point that shalltear's weakness to holy is cancelled out by a passive from one of her jobs. I forgot which one though, probably cleric or devine magic caster.

English subs are terrible too, especially sicne subbers went lazy and all their wprk is ripping cr subs now

Huh, didn't know that, So she's like Ainz then, takes normal non-amplified holy damage, except she gets her resistance boost from a job instead of equipment like Ainz.
I wonder if she's fire immune like Ainz is.

reminder

Attached: ranking.png (408x870, 247K)

>megumin not in the trash tier
kek

This was the cringiest shit I've seen this year.

I know it' fucking glorious.

What a fucking treasure of a show. Looks like i'm going to be drinking on tuesdays for the next few months
Aqua is the best quartet girl

Attached: 1480133753713.jpg (1167x1642, 860K)

Is this trash worth watching for Tanya?

Sorry, but I have correct myself. I looked it up again and the lines I thought of only say that Shalltear can use holy spells to hurt Ainz, but Ainz can't do the same. I misremembered that as being about resistences, but apparently Ainz just meant their attack options.

I still enjoyed it, bad animation isn't a deal breaker until it reaches Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto levels.

good lord

Attached: ac5.png (250x250, 106K)

Why isnt she wearing any panties?

Why would she?

Attached: 1484166760516.png (1100x1650, 1.27M)

Holy fucking God, muh dick

Attached: 1526927742706.png (298x279, 30K)

Your rankings are trash tier.

>saber in the corner
lel

the fan in me likes this, but it's undeniable that this entire project is a circlejerk of the highest calibre

I wonder how the strength of undead translates between Konosuba and Overlord.
Because in Konosuba, the strongest undead Aqua can purify with Sacred Turn Undead is a lich.

Isn't that true of most shows with Aoi on a main role

>Kazuma is scummy and dirty-handed as fuck.
>Steal!

>Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
>new ruler of Nazarick

>Type-95
>Tanya still fine because she still carries the Type-97 as well

I don't know anything about Zero

Imagine not only having taste this awful but also feeling compelled to share it. Truly, I pity this dimwit user

Except the real staff is always locked in Nazarick.

youtu.be/0JU5MbBp06I
this is to go even further beyond

>mfw seen all the shows but RE:zero
all i can remember is the entire board being shitted up with numerous threads at any given time for the duration of that shows airing. really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Attached: 1466918475598.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

So you want pic related but actual isekai characters.

Attached: RE Creator.jpg (640x330, 65K)

Could they kill Altair?

Tanya is one of the strongest beings on her world.
Mary is stronger.
But I don't think her magic would be too much trouble for Nazarick.
She might get a boost out of the Type-95's divine power, but using it would would force her to rely on Being X.
She'd likely try to ally with Nazarick to fight against Being X.

>Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
>new ruler of Nazarick
It doesn't work that way. The staff of ainz ooal gown doesn't give control over the guild, it only works in the hand of the Guildmaster and gives him access to various functions of the guild.

Honestly, Aqua could easily destroy everyone in the Overlord team if she wasn't stupid.

>implying steal will work
Noone is doing shit to nazarick, passive skills and gear block steal and almost every other thing including time and space shenanigans.

Luck negates all of that. gg.

>PURIFICATION
>PURIFICATION
>PURIFICATION
>PURIFICATION
>Nature's Blessing!
>PURIFICATION

Attached: 1502548733593.gif (640x360, 2.06M)

>if she wasn't stupid
Some mountains are just too high to climb.

She wears panties, but makes them invisible so that the pervert Kazuma can't see them.

Tanya is so out of place in this anime they had to create 2 filler characters.

Why did they choose Tanya out of all Kadokawa isekai?

Tanya is less popular than the other isekai

I just want to see how Momonga and Tanya will deal with Aqua's shit

>they had to create 2 filler characters.
Are you retarded?
>Tanya is less popular than the other isekai
It's also by far the best of the bunch

Don't listen to the pathetic Overlordfags.

Aqua is stronger than every Overlord character, including Ainz.

She has never received any damage or injury, not even a bruise.

Ainz would get purified to death from Aqua.

Aqua is already maxxed out in stats and skills, which is why she became the ultimate construction worker and built a fortress overnight and one of Aqua's magic tricks removed a stone from existence.

user, they literally just took the four shows that already have chibi anime in this style.

>maxed out skills and stats
>can't beat frogs
>covered in toad gunk at the beginning of this series, proving they still fucking get her evry tiem

Attached: 1552522416427.gif (500x278, 1.79M)

She's just stupid user.

That's a major downside, especially when she's supposed to be going up against the tactical genius behind the Great Tomb of Nazarick and its unstoppable guardians.

Attached: 1465567879940.png (691x724, 732K)

Sure, but how can a tactical genius predict and plan around the actions of a force of nature so stupid that even she doesn't know what she's doing

Ainz-sama is always prepared for anything.
It'll be interesting to see just how much of their powers they retained when they got sent to this school, though - Aqua already used her parlor trick, so at least some of it transferred

Attached: shitposting wards.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Speaking of powers, one of Ainz's passives is Turn Resistance.

He's as prepared as my foot you fag. He literally cannot defeat Aqua. Like literally cannot. Can make her cry sure but that's about it. Aqua on the other hand is strong against the undead even when she's stupid. You can plan against absolute power.

>my favorite isekai character is stronger than your favorite isekai character
this is getting as stupid as meme discussions about goku being stronger than opmguy

Goku is already stronger than anyone here so whatever.

>opmguy
>One Punch Man Guy
you what

Goku sucks shit and is a parody character now.
Not a fun parody character with a good cartoon and amazing action scenes like Saitama.
A shitty one like a crappy chinese rip off of popeye.

>post yfw Tanya wins the KazumaBowl
Imagine the Megumeme seethe

Attached: 1504456507701.png (634x857, 324K)

>my favorite isekai character is stronger than your favorite isekai character
But I've already said that my favorite isekai character is far from the strongest.
Doesn't make her any less best though.

Attached: 1502135612701.png (737x233, 112K)

She's going to call Kazuma a hikiNEET and get friendly with Ainz.

Attached: 1492384927184.png (172x263, 28K)

Resistance, not immunity.
And we are talking about motherfucking goddess here.

first season was fine. second one was questionable at times, the third one should be considered to b non-existent.

>tanya getting friendly with a skeleton that gets called a "supreme being"
nah

So? Her normal turn undead isn't even enough to defeat Wiz, a lich, and for sacred turn undead she needs to draw a magic circle around the target. As if Ainz is just going to stand still inside the magic circle until she is done.

>AINZ-SAMA
>Trash tier

You sir, are absolute swine.

And you ain't my nigga.

Attached: 1448467071963.png (243x233, 119K)

Aqua can't even purify a Dullahan without weakening him first.

Attached: [DeadFish] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 06 [720p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_04.54_[2019.04.10_17 (1280x720, 498K)

I kinda want this now.

Attached: 1467911095130.jpg (572x303, 112K)

>covered in toad gunk
Is there a reason why she can't purify toad slime

Attached: 1545531699208.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

Ainz literally killed gods in canon, including Shalltear's god.

>fatherly skeleton not daww-ing over a cute loli
Papa Bones loves all

Tanya definitely isn't light. Overlord could only be considered light in the sense that Ains himself never has to deal with any of the shit.

Which would mean Albedo and Shalltear would be affected too, right?

Oh gawd i want her to do that to me. Me being my penis.

>

Attached: 1488804271468.jpg (590x550, 40K)

At the very least, Tanya would be capable of parsing and using Subaru's respawn info right away, without having to go through a whole, "I'm not sure I believe you" song and dance every time.

Shalltear is Undead, Vampire, not a demon.

But he would absolutely be able to steal the panties of Albedo, Shalltear and Mare

Kazuma is gonna win all the Re:Zero girls in addition to having Tanya as a girlfriend.

Attached: 1554146159963.webm (960x540, 859K)

What if Ainz and co's leveling system doesn't carry over to another world.

You powerlevel fags are missing the strongest character in KonoSuba she could destroy everyone combined.

Attached: 4LOF13a.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

wasn't a requirement for guild membership being a productive member of society? kazuma was a hikki neet.

>Albedo, Shalltear
Based I hope he gives them children so Ainz can be at ease

looks like modded Rimworld

If this is all true, who teleported the red button under Ainz's ass without anyone noticing? Check mate, nazericks.

Yes, and Aqua affects undead and demons.

this and also ainz lived in sort of a dystopian corporativist future

Did konosuba have a chibi version?

>implying there is something wrong with this

Attached: 1537362229668.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Yup

Yeah, Shalltear was mentioned as if she's Demon and not Undead.

Why the fuck is Tanya not in Best Girl?

Attached: Degurechaff.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>got drunk as fuck yesterday
>downloaded bunch of random seasonal anime
>blacked out
>had the weirdest isekai crossover dream
>mfw I wake up and it's fucking real
Jesus Christ

Why the fuck are the OP/ED untranslated?

>being retarded to spite people who are trying to help you
you s**** really are the sc*m of the earth

wait thats not real is it?

>expecting extra effort from funi
user pls

Funi were the ones who usually translated them however.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549855278906.gif (269x350, 93K)

>Aqua tries to purify him
>Doesn't kill him
Can't wait to see shitposters get BTFO.

Attached: 1539978342607.png (1307x711, 1.6M)

I can kind of see where you would get that, but the conversation was
"Aqua affects undead. And demons. Aqua affects Albedo and Shalltear."

>productive members of society
Nobody ever lies on the internet

Attached: 1547089540517.png (822x678, 662K)

I can't wait for the episode where Aqua inevitably gets drunk with half the cast. I bet you Tanya is fucking DYING for a drink, and has been since reincarnating as a small duck

Attached: 1494511826120.jpg (370x370, 38K)

An effective guild vetting process is probably more unlikely than getting isekai'd

>steal the panties of Albedo
I doubt theres anything to steal

Attached: Albedo_Profile.png (685x988, 594K)

He gets a pastie

Tanya is VERY MAD that she can't go into a bar!

Attached: 1548543838114.png (311x406, 299K)

>Mare
Would he care that mare is a boy

Attached: 1538868425309.jpg (1000x2000, 170K)

We get info on the guild members so it's true, some of them makes you feel bad for Ainz though.
RIP Bellriver
Dude actually got assassinated in real life by mega corporations.

The maids being left out is a crime

Attached: 1547265257791.jpg (572x846, 199K)

True that. I miss Wiz

Attached: -inhales deeply-.png (700x400, 351K)

>t. didn't watch
Took me ages to watch (watched last year) and I saw the original Fate/Stay Night when it came out and only that.

Carnival is great fun.

Go buy batteries now. :3

it just sucks that re:zero is in it. I just hate it so much.

I'm hoping the get translated later. It often happens that the first episode or two have the OP/ED untranslated and then they finally get around to it.

forgot to mention that the re:zero characters ended up absolutely flat compared to the others in terms of personality.

We get all of Tanya's filler cast rather than character who would actually be interesting and fun.

Attached: 1547092571275.png (637x900, 726K)

To be fair, they were barely in it. They might be a little better when they've got a larger focus.

Tanya wont be allowed at the grown ups table, just like megumin.

Yeah it really is, I wouldn't have minded if the cast was this instead.

Attached: 1538159950488.jpg (639x360, 101K)

AlbedoxKazuma OTP

>shalltear and megumin forming alliance against the nonflats

I can see it happening

Guys, relax. Surely we'll get a second season of isekai quartetto.

Does Tanya care that she's flat?

Tanya is a guy reincarnated as a little girl remember

>mfw ntrfags are all over Emilia just to cuck Subaru

Attached: 1554502348975.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>no Shalltear
>no demiurge
NO

Demiurge + Darkness
is there a more perfect match?

This show might just be aoty for me, because it's fun

>Kazuma assumes that Albedo is like the dream succubus and tries to solicit her services
Sounds fun

Attached: 1532525206175.png (751x1063, 613K)

Still needs the floor guardians desu

Attached: 0d304eb426fd5e248d2a1089b0d109a6.png (1366x768, 840K)

I feel like Tanya and Ainz are going to bond over the fact that they were once regular working men and are now stuck in different bodies that don't match the minds inside them. Kazuma and Subaru are going to bond over their track suits

Attached: 1550386322367.jpg (790x443, 33K)

It's a dude

No best maid woof

Attached: Overlord_II_EP13_159.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

But she isn't

Attached: Confused Salaryman.jpg (600x345, 41K)

A dude that can get pregnant

Attached: 1550866086263.png (600x750, 273K)

Sounds like the world Tanya is from.

Attached: 1498963697089.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

It's not a joke, it's lazy.

>Yuri in a drunk brawl with Aqua
>Darkness discovers that she's into S-girls with Lupus
>Tanya gets 1-Yen sticker from Shizu

Nah this one is a pure comedy show so just put out that best girl/waifu war shit and enjoy it.

>isekai'd into a school
The only one I can think of that does that is Angel Beats. Maybe Danganronpa, but that's more of a prison than another world.

What's even more unsettling is there are no Viktoriya doujins

Fixed

Attached: ranking.png (408x730, 65K)

Attached: 1486599102503.jpg (715x759, 70K)

Costeño Colombiano :o

>Too bad they are horrible.
No they aren't, of course if you know jp is always better.

Isekaiverse when

I love her, even if she's useless and stupid.

Attached: 1487025017601.jpg (480x640, 89K)

Delete this. It makes my penis confused.

I do wonder how far is Kadokawa letting em go with the jokes.
Are they going to ridicule each others inability to comprehend with problems? Like Ainz laughing at Subaru's incompetence in using his ability or Tanya judging the corporational structure of Nazarick?

Ainz isn't exactly in a position to be mocking the incompetence of others when he is always desperately bluffing his way through everything, gets away with it through sheer dumb luck, and fails at achieving the intended goal of every plan he actually comes up with himself.
His autism would be interested in the exact mechanics and potential uses of the ability though.

>Ainz isn't exactly in a position to be mocking the incompetence of others
If anything, his knowledge of game mechanics and of stuff related to mmorpgs should be more than enough to mock some of them.

>MAL

I feel like if he was going to mock anyone it would be Megumin, since she put everything into one spell while Ainz learned a stupid number of spells just in case he might need them. The entire konosuba crew would probably match best with the overlord crew due to both having game mechanics and both being parodies in their own ways.

Who has a complex about being a child. By the laws of wacky hijinks, that means Tanya would want big tits.

Better. Still not good, but better.

>MCU
>Serious
kek

Attached: 1519935792911.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

Based reality warper user

Why does this exist? No one asked for this...

I did.

Umm, Hans damaged her hands pretty badly though.

I did. I liked the shorts each of those series had.

Attached: 451.gif (456x456, 3.42M)

I did

I could easily see a gag where Ainz is showing off his mastery of spells, then makes fun of Megumin for only having one, then receiving and "EXPLOSION!" to the face and conceding that there could be merit to dumping everything into one spell.

>No Drifters

Would watch immediately.

I find it funny this short series probably has a higher budget than all of overlord S2.

Attached: 1528755541730.gif (500x314, 477K)

[Fallen Down] is basically equivalent, just has a longer cast time.

>kazuma interacting with tanya

This is either going to be fucking amazing, or an absolute disappointment. There's no inbetween.

Attached: 1431081683078.gif (250x188, 445K)

Was konosuba the only one with no short like this? All the others seem to have one.

Kazuma finally gets to interact with Subaru. It should be fun.

I think so. On the other hand all those shorts were made on contrast with the style of the main series and konosuba one would be exactly the same, just in chibi format.

Attached: 720.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

A man with the head of an isekai truck should've been the school principal.

Attached: HERE IT COMES.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

None of them were trucked tho.

which PPP episode was this from, I don't remember this scene

From the 2nd season, I think, where Nazarick literally became a corporation.

Yeah, 5th one in 2nd season.

Not yet my friend.

>I saw it on MAL

Attached: 1486615870551.png (705x486, 692K)

Everyone always knew that Ple Ple Pleiades was the actual main thing, they just didn't want to admit it.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY

>3 out of 4 shows on this crossover are utter garbage
No thanks. Ill pass

got a kek out of me

If there's a screenshot of all the characters in a frontal profile then you could easily mod them in

Where the fuck can I watch this.

on your computer

Smart ass.

I'm compelled to agree with this one

Attached: 1494829817117.jpg (752x902, 107K)

>amazing action scenes
Umm... about that

>giving Yea Forums even a single errant thought when decided whether to watch an anime or not
brainlet post

>Marvel: Infinity War is the greatest crossover project in history
>Yea Forums:

Attached: 1487289913214.gif (250x250, 69K)

jesus christ

Season 2: THE SUPPORT CASTS COME TO JOIN!?!

we had so much content with them that I actually don't mind

>Kazuma attempts flirting with every Nazarick female
>Ainz has to defuse situations
>Flirts with Entoma, takes her mask off
>Flirts with Solution, takes half eat body out o >Vampayre Brideo! Be my bride!
>Have to tell him they're Shalltear's.
>Have to convince him from trying to propose a harem with Shalltear

Forgetting [NUCLEAR BLAST]

That single gif of the Crawling Chaos had a bigger budget than s3.

Ainz was so fucking mean on that one that I felt bad for the maids, they got absolutely boned.

Attached: 1524731741075.gif (500x357, 269K)

>people thinking Kazuma and Subaru are immediately gonna be best friends

I’m telling you right now, it’s actually gonna be the complete opposite. They are gonna fucking hate each other’s guts when they first meet precisely because of how similar they are to one another.

Their initial interaction is probably gonna go down like the episode of Cowboy Bebop where Spike and Andy can’t stand the fact that people think they are the same person.

Attached: 99A2ED0A-1EB6-43EE-9D47-25F2F5551BE1.png (1064x800, 755K)

This

Attached: 1533065191917.gif (298x248, 179K)

I think it's great. How often do you get the chance to bring 4 fanbases together like this? There's even some natural glue that helps it stick in the fans that are fans of some of not all four of the shows. I've been pleasantly surprised at the state of the threads so far.

Attached: 1546270812650.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

That only happens when the character secretly hates themselves. If you love yourself, you're more open to people who are just like you.

Kazuma is a lazy slacker while Subaru is a go getting chad

how are they at all similar

IMO this show once again proves the old rule of writing that you can have a bad plot with good characters, but not a good plot with bad characters. The entire premise is stupid, but it just puts a bunch of characters we know and love together in one room (quite literally, a classroom) and let's them go to town. Just watch some of the posts here, what everyone's looking forward to is how these characters will interact with one another and what silly conflicts/situations it will lead to.

While the chances of it are slim to none, I'm actually hoping this "isekai cinematic universe" becomes a thing.

Attached: 1458263114969.jpg (556x534, 49K)

Both of them absolutely hate themselves though. I shouldn’t even have to give examples of Subaru hating himself since there are tons and tons of examples in his series, but Kazuma has one glaring hint to this which is the fact that he felt his life was worthless enough to sacrifice to push a child out of the way of a truck.

I'm in the same boat. Not interested in LNs but while I don't like the Overlord anime besides the occasional episode, I like it's characters. And I genuinely like the other three shows and their characters.

Think about how Kadokawa operates, if this show pulls in a lot of cash they may make more of it and Japan loves cheap chibi shit. But it'll only ever be with IPs under their umbrella if they do more like this, keep that in mind. And I imagine it has quite a hefty VA contract to overcome before it turns a profit.

>Sacrificing yourself to save a child means you hate yourself

Attached: 1484785421945.png (371x410, 267K)

Subaru was only ever a go-getter because his world forced him to become one. He initially thought all he had to do was briefly give 2 ounces of effort in his new world and then everything after that would just be smooth sailing.

Kazuma at first was also sort of excited about being in a new world. It wasn’t till he found out all his character stats except luck were average that the realization washed over him that he was just as much an average Joe in his new world as he was in the old one.

Even so, Subaru is far more powerless than Kazuma is and still gives it his all. Kazuma could theoretically work his way into becoming a high tier adventurer but doesn't show much motivation at all. They're totally different shows and things are played up for comedic or dramatic effect, but I don't see how they're comparable save for the fact that they used to be NEETs before getting isekai'd

It does. It means he felt sacrificing himself to save a random child whom he knows nothing about would ultimately provide more good to the world than he himself continuing to exist. It’d be one thing if Kazuma saved somebody dear to him, but he compulsively sacrificed himself to save somebody he doesn’t even know.

Yes, with a better writing staff.
Probably not, but she too busy in her /u/niverse to care anyways.

Attached: awesome altair.jpg (957x720, 109K)

Such a delightful swell of negative emotions from (You) when you fell for it again!

Attached: 1491619965869.jpg (1475x1600, 339K)

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Attached: Isekai Smash Bros.png (1920x1081, 2.39M)

Can I watch this without having seen any of the shows(besides Konosuba, don't really care about the rest)?

kill yourself you retarded faggot

>isekai school
>a place where new isekai are trained and integrated into the isekai universe
>a place where all things come from other universes

yikes

>MAMA
>Alexander Purchinov
Heh, nice

I would just play Rory and only Rory.

Most of the seeming difference between Kazuma and Subaru can just be chalked up to the fact that they were thrown in two wildly different kinds of shows. Konosuba is a light-hearted comedy take on isekai, while Re:Zero is a brutally realistic take, but in the end they are both tracksuit wearing NEETs who didn’t fit in with their original world.

>Native Isekais
>Off
lel

Attached: 1422144921768.png (162x128, 33K)

Attached: repaired.png (408x730, 206K)

just seen that KEK

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Is worst girl in this?

Attached: deathofhumanity_on_a.jpg (1153x2560, 1.48M)

Based and lolipilled

>no Vanir and Wiz
What a shame, they are basically obligatory side characters in Kinosuba
>tfw no Vanir ebin bantz against the other mc's

Real talk, female Subaru would actually be far more adorable than female Kazuma. Kazuma as a girl would be a Mary Sue.

If I were to rape Yunyun, could I cum inside without fear of pregnancy? Think about it. Yunyun is considered absolutely undesirable. Not a single person or thing on earth loves her. So, if I were to cum inside, and my sperm found their way to her eggs, what do you think would happen? Would my sperm swim on up to the egg, see that it had Yunyuns DNA, and swim away?

I can't argue with digits like that. It's basically the law now. Not that I would really argue that anyway.

I M A G I N E a delicate, feminine girl Barasu giving the "from zero" speech to Rem.

die yurifag

I thought the picture spelled out your answer pretty clearly but yes, you could bang here 24/7 and the tadpoles would just head downstream every time. A few baka hentai ones might make it up there to cause the baby rejecting her body. You'd definitely need to wash the sheets every day.

Attached: 1551703297782.png (800x790, 873K)

You just want Ainz vs Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

damn i actually like this idea

Why did you remind me?

I'd play Shiroe all day every day. Also,
>Marche

>Ram that high

Attached: no_.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

It's actually spelled Rîm

Attached: 1535780509031.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

This still honestly makes me kinda angry. I like dark comedy but this is just so mean.

she is not real

ayy me cago
Subaru is also a NEET, right?
Don't remind me

Attached: risitas.gif (220x165, 279K)

I've watched all of them but dropped overlord this last season when it became literally too QUALITY to continue, and mister edgy respawn man wasn't my type of anime either.

Luckily it seems you didn't need to like see the entire series of either

Even if Aqua is stupid, she's a hard counter to Ainz. Keep in mind that she could make Wiz, the strongest undead in her world, fade away by just touching her. Even if we were to somehow presume that some of the guards of Nazarick are stronger than she is, she's such a hard counter to Ainz (and probably Shalltear too) that it barely even matters.

Attached: 1457027627299.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

based aqua, who come she's so fucking badess?

Attached: 157845664643561.jpg (740x700, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a6lq2xWead8

Underrated.

>Aquafags

Attached: 1542672321619.png (625x626, 55K)

delete this post now

Wish they couldhave included Vanir, best boy/girl in konosuba

>Megumin
>just 1 button attack

Attached: 1495657441971.png (600x339, 187K)

DON'T FALL FOR IT
AXIS CULT IS A CULT OF LIES

Attached: 1483397033711.png (540x360, 107K)

I know. But it still bothers me.

You should give up the argument that Aqua could beat Ainz 1v1 and embrace the argument that Aqua AND Subaru together do counter Ainz.

Attached: possibly loss death of a.png (569x5000, 3.91M)

this was legendary
good times

Blame albedo, she made him play a little serious.
*POP* *POP* was hilarious though.

Fuck you

Attached: 7b2.jpg (569x571, 100K)

>Mrs.
>The nurse presumes she's married
Nice touch

Attached: 1552193259982.jpg (572x760, 100K)

uh, it looked pretty effective to me

>Overlord is only bad if you compare it to the LNs
Please see
How many duplicate files will I try to post before succeeding?

Attached: 1540737632598.png (1203x658, 471K)

what if i mix it with reverse isekai?

Attached: REC.jpg (1920x1200, 433K)

>this aqua girl is stronger than Ainz according to Yea Forums
>the same girl I see on reaction faces and memes when her show aired
>the images that portrayed her as a dumb character

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME GODFUCKING TELL ME SHE ISN'T A OVERPOWERED CHARACTER WHO IS ALSO DUMB
I FUCKING HATE THAT TROPE AND IF SHE IS LIKE THAT I WANT TO KNOW NOW TO AVOID HER FUCKING SHOW

The good shows get to sit at the front of the class too. I'm only watching Re;Zero now so I don't know how fair I'm being yet.

What the fuck are you talking about? Aqua can be defeated by an entry level NPC toad. I actually like Konosuba and I’m not a huge fan of Overlord, but Ainz wrecks Aqua unless somebody else with a brain actually give her orders.

I just started rereading that fight, I had completely forgotten that Undeads had level drain shit in DnD, I can't even imagine how mad I would be if I encountered Ainz in a PvP setting.

Attached: 1548357630946.png (317x211, 76K)

BASED but Rerugin, Rudersdorf, and Zettour deserve to be higher.

Attached: 1531866631195.jpg (569x340, 80K)

really shows that how shit anime have become

She's a goddess that got tricked into being forced into an RPG party by a really pathetic otaku she was supposed to be guiding to the afterlife/next world after he died because he himself is a complete idiot. Her goddess powers are essentially useless because of how dumb she is though.

>yamcha gettin' shit on so hard it's outta this world

Attached: 1248262157759.jpg (626x400, 158K)

Really shows you how being some jaded no-fun allowed moron is becoming the norm around here. Fuck off.

I'd main Putin, Shera and the Mom from Okaa-san Online.

Attached: 1535822437078.gif (608x347, 2.31M)

as long as the writers can write, I'm for it.

Attached: 2154314324324543.jpg (626x964, 213K)

>Tatsuki cultists
Don't you have a weed cat to go worship?

>Ainz literally killed gods in canon, including Shalltear's god.

Ainz beat a boss in a video game. Aqua is an actual Goddess.

They already have a crossover mobage for one of their LN labels planned.

Sure user, just like that second season of Carnival Phantasm.

Attached: 1535145911593.png (730x720, 615K)

Who can create the best explosion? Tanya or Megumin

>a truck

Attached: 1549385218519.gif (447x576, 698K)

Goddamn it Japan you've ruined your chance of a cinematic universe with re:creators.We could've had the greatest anime ever! I'm just sad it failed because of writing and now we're stuck with more LN isekai adaptations that you will never finish and forget halfway through because there would be another taking the spotlight.Altair is the best though.

Attached: DWi209yU8AAC83R.jpg (1000x1200, 124K)

Sorry user, I like Konosuba too but trying to argue that Aqua can even touch Ainz is pretty retarded, the only way you can even imagine that is if you are animeonly, she would totally shit on his undead summons though.

The more nerve racking part is that Troyca could've easily spun off all of the fake anime's from that show into real ones instead of adapting manga's and games.
I'd watch the shit out of Alice's anime.

Attached: 1504542818923.jpg (850x1201, 149K)

Konosuba is a comedy, while Overlord is a strictly structured DnD universe. It should be naturally assumed that in a completely neutral universe that meets in the middle between the two that Aqua does indeed possess a hard pure counter to Ainz, but Ainz can and likely would still win by outsmarting her.

>he compulsively sacrificed himself to save somebody he doesn’t even know.
Because he is a true hero. A stupid hero but a hero nevertheless.

PETER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REINCARNATED IN ANOTHER WORLD

I want a scene where Kasuma tries to trade his party members for other characters. I can see him getting trying to get either Rem or Ram to join him

Wow...there are like 10 Maou level characters.

Allison beats every other character on their.

>implying a stoic businessmen wouldnt molest cute boys

Shiro because she's about as autistic as I am and might have the most broken abilities on that list

Aslan is there too.

The biggest factor isn't even her being dumb, it's the physical ability, they took Overlord from where the anime ended so Ainz would simply dodge her god blows.

Kazuma and Subaru are practically guaranteed to switch harems at some point. That’s such an obvious plot idea for an episode I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one of the very first episodes in the series.

If Ainz and Aqua had a kid would it be a godly undead? Undead god? Good undead? Dead for good?

>outsmarting aqua
hahaha, good one

Attached: 125892378457.jpg (706x720, 95K)

>Emilia has Puck which can freeze the whole world with ease
He's literally weaker than that stupid clown, even in pissy monster form. Every time he tries to go nuclear that swordsman from the first episode will show up eventually and kill him in one hit.

They already did that in a collab story. No way to actually 'switch' harems since at least in Re: Zero it's character specific, but Rem went over there and did chores for the Konosuba group and they became lazy and dependent. Also similar to Yunyun she can actually do generally decent things in a fight without any weirdness.

Holy Undead. And considering how stupid both of them can be it would go full circle and become a genius.

Attached: 1533683831738.png (355x541, 179K)

Who will be Captain America?

Who will be Ironman?

Who will be Thanos?

>Every time he tries to go nuclear that swordsman from the first episode will show up eventually and kill him in one hit.
What. Like Satania's melon bread and the dog?

>literally how esdeath was born
nice

>Holy Undead.
>Raised by two deadbeat parents
I think Wiz would raise him instead of them... and die in the process

>Aqua tries to purify him
>he turns into a human for a second

I think they’ll straight up switch entire harems.

Kazuma will like it at first because his partners are actually competent and doing everything for him, but eventually he’ll get annoyed that his compatriots are actually more competent than him at times and he no longer feels a sense of validation from being a big fish in a small pond. Meanwhile Subaru is going to briefly enjoy the ego boost of getting to order around a bunch of idiots, but soon get frustrated that he has to micromanage everything.

>read the LN
are you sure you didn't mean read the manga instead?
if they can't handle the anime, I really doubt they could stomach reading the LN either. It doesn't have the most friendly pacing and prose (at least with the fan translation, can't imagine yen press being much better) for a newbie to isekaishit.

>middle aged dude with a gasmask
Heh this would be fun.

Yamcha any day of the week

>First time Albedo and the guardians see Satoru Suzuki
>They think he's some sort of shady character and try to capture and interrogate him
Is there any chance for him to bond with them without revealing his identity?
>INB4 Tanya asks to be "purified" as well

Kazuma = Ironman
Subaru = Captain America
Ainz = Thor
Tanya = Hulk

>Demiurge and Albedo realize it's Ainz
>They think he's pretending to be human
The joke writes itself.

Attached: 1539282729527.gif (290x280, 771K)

Ainz is thanos.

>Emilia singing in the ending
>Everyone isn't running away or trying to kill themselves
Tripped right out of the gate.

Tanya doesn't believe in Aqua

Ainz is a good guy though

How would they even do that? Ram might think it's funny to go hang out with someone who isn't Subaru but the first person on her list would probably not be the other moron wearing a slavsuit. Rem and Betty are attached to Subaru specifically and Emilia is dumb but Subaru gets pissy if she were to go anywhere else especially hanging out with another dude who is basically him but cooler.

>They try to help him get out of his "costume"
>Albedo takes the chance to take a feel
>"Oh my Ainz-sama! How did you create such a realistic costume? It almost looks like you can give me a child with this"
>Inb4 Ainz

Attached: images(51).jpg (636x482, 43K)

This crossover just highlights how flat and boring everyone from ReZero is. They're not going to add anything interesting or funny at all to the show.

They got shoved in in the last two minutes and had maybe two lines each, calm your tits.

I want to know what Puck, Roswaal and those two military guys from Tanya talk about.

There are so many easy ways to do this.

>“Alright class *tap tap tap* let’s form in to groups for this next project. Has everyone found their group? Alright then, let’s mix things up shall we. Subaru and Kazuma? I want you to trade places. Same for you Ainz and Tanya.”

Bam, there you go. Instant harem trade episode.

Come on user, that's not even a proper mold. What sort of sex-starved puritan would get aroused by that?

That's not trading harems, that's just sticking people with other people. Similarly the floor guardians wouldn't appreciate that for the most part, although I think Tanya's guys would probably be 100% okay with that. I don't think anyone else just randomly artillery strikes their own dudes after tossing them a shovel. Maybe Megumin.

my god

Point is, that plot setting for an episode is so utterly cliche, it’s surely gonna happen. You’re overthinking things.

>Show that mixes shows
>The characters will interact with characters not from their show
Woah Einstein, slow down there. But that's not 'trading harems' or whatever NTR bullshit you're trying to shovel here, which would be stupid and not make sense for about twenty different reasons.

The Re:Zero crew only appeared in like the last one minute of the episode having apparently been at the school the whole time, no shit they are gonna seem unremarkable. Are you genuinely autistic?

Now I want Megumin to start casting explosion and Tanya's entire crew is like ten feet underground by the time she finishes her chant.

I'm predicting how the rest of the show is going to pan out with those deadpan characters taking up space.

Would Ram end up liking Kazuma more or end up thinking he's worse than Subaru?

Attached: 1472100394380.png (481x481, 427K)

Ok, the problem seems to be that you can’t simply understand that me saying they’ll trade harems meant the protagonists are gonna trade crews for a day. That’s a problem with you being an unnecessarily contentious moron, not me.

>Steals girls panties
What do you think?

She would obviously dislike him.

>Thinks stating the premise of the show is novel
>Decides to specifically state romantic interests as swapping for no reason as inevitable
No, you're pretty stupid.
Also why do you just want Kazuma and Subaru to swap? That's basically already been covered before and it's way underselling the number of characters and level of interaction. Wanting some stupid shit like Emilia sucking Kazuma's dick for no reason while Megumin sucks Subaru's is baby tier for what they have going on here.

I want to say the person Ram would maybe get along the best with is Demiurge. I wonder if the Nazarick crew can tell they aren't human or if they consider Megumin not-human enough to count. Like Demiurge throwing a demon party and all the cool demons are invited.

Ram X Ainz then?

I pick ESCAPISM IS UNHEALTHY

Why is there no Hamsuke in this? Hamsuke is basically the most important character in all of overlord. Without Hamsuke Nazerick would have fallen a long time ago.

Attached: uc8smk8gdcp11.png (834x862, 551K)

While Ainz does have impressive magical attributes he doesn't have a giant dick to channel them through and thus is inferior. Also no face to put stupid make-up on is a turn-off.

I question the effectiveness of using the holy attribute against a cleric.

Attached: 1532390721264.png (800x1296, 387K)

Subaru is the weakest character by far, but picking him means you can just hit the reset button on the console every time you inevitably lose until you and whoever you're playing with kill each other, making him the meta pick to win the game outside the game.

I already clearly stated here what I think will happen, and it’s none of these things you are accusing me of implying will happen you dumbass.

She's busy spending time with her best friend Death Knight-kun

>Subaru
>douchebag
no

Chomusuke X Hamsuke fucking when?

Attached: 581ee0864fdae32ab5cf7febea112c0f52b6e4d9_00.jpg (512x288, 20K)

>no Pandora's Actor
>no super chuuni-eco-nazi trying to fit in with Zettour and Rerugen
WHY?

Maybe there will be "guests" for particular episodes? Maybe they just didn't really think this through. At all? Tune in next week to find out!

Fuck, that's such a huge missed opportunity.

Attached: 1528374547882.jpg (1064x720, 144K)

There already was. Schuel wasn't in the op or anything. Being X also wasn't anywhere to be seen but it'd be criminal for it to not make an appearance, especially since they've decided that literally everybody with a name and a pulse from Tanya gets to be in.
They seem to like Clementine and Aoi Yuki is right fucking there, so it'd be weird for her to not appear.

>Pandora's Actor as Tanya's CO, Megumin and the rest of Kazuma's harem falling for his Chuuni gravitas and charm
It's a shame he doesn't seem to be part of the main cast. He'd have absolutely perfect chemistry with everybody.

Attached: 1525073629472.gif (300x300, 688K)

Subaru, Megumin, PO and even Tanya to some extent would be too much chunni for one place.

Being X is going to be behind it all, I just know it
Goddamn Being X

>this shit thread got bumped to death
thanks guys

People "can't handle" the Overlord anime because it was outsourced to what appears to be an emaciated gook slave shop with the most primitive 3D rendering tools they could find.