Name a more underwhelming final fight in battle shonen

Name a more underwhelming final fight in battle shonen.

Attached: nanatsu.jpg (1805x1300, 600K)

Negima

How could anyone read a series with such an ugly artstyle? Main girl is ugly as fuck.

Attached: 1554654931986.png (367x337, 306K)

Attached: 683Ichigo_attacks.png (1137x1203, 909K)

The main girl is actually in that big one in the background at least for me
But I agree she looks kinda off in that pic.

Magi

Tokyo Ghoul

Fairy tail

FT never gave you any hopes for a better ending

Whatever shitty asspull final fight One Piss will have

Attached: med_1496088385_image.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Tokyo Ghoul was never about the fights anyway

I actually liked Bleach, but sadly this

My guess is the final fight was originally going to be much longer but WSJ forced Kubo to wrap it all up quickly

I hope best girl is happy in her new life.

Attached: derieri.jpg (300x420, 34K)

>nobody dies
>everybody turns good

REEEE I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS

Ichigo vs Yhwach, but not by much, they’re real close.

It wasn't a real final boss fight. The final boss had maybe half his strength and it wasn't even his real body so he couldn't use THE RULER or else Mel couldnt measure up to him.

A lot of people died tho.

you are right. At first I didn't find Elizabeth attractive, but after spending years getting to know her, I was able to love her regardless of her appearance. I am sure your mom felt the same way with you.

>Samurai Deeper Kyo
>Air Gear
>Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Have 3.

>you are right
So you agree that she's ugly as fuck as well? Good.

I wish you luck with your obsession.

Attached: 1524929232645.png (249x267, 42K)

Attached: luffy vs katakuri.png (933x1300, 356K)

Can someone summarize what's currently going on in this manga? I didn't know it was about to end and I want to know what weird stuff actually happened.

Meliodas was like lol lemme lift this curse real quick
the end

So he asspulled the main villain then? I guess that's to be expected for a series like this.

Fairy tail

One Piece isnt over this isnt the final fight

No. Ichigo vs Yhwach was an actual fight, where the final villain proved himself threatening and required not only an asspull but the strongest characters in the setting to defeat.

I don't even know what the hell the DK was. What were his motives? Why was he such a dick? Why did he barely show any powers? What was Nakaba thinking when he had DK job to BAN of all people in his first legitimate fight (Purgatory doesn't count because that shit was off-panel then he jobbed to a pig), then get taken down by friendship in a matter of 3 chapters?

The demon king was a disgrace. As was The Sinner who should have been the strongest after him and Mel.

>be Ban in purgatory
>can barely scratch the demon king while getting help from Meliodas and Wild
>Ban goes back to Britannia
>loses immortality
>can now somehow go toe to toe with the Demon King powered up by 10 commandments
This is so fucking stupid there's just no excuse for the stupidity.

Bleach easily. Mr Infinite Future Timelines couldn't even see Uryuu's arrow.

Soul Eater

It was the final fight of the arc though. That shit fight ruined the whole thing for me. The asspull was way too fucking stupid for me to take seriously and this is just a taste of future asspulls to follow. Every true One Piece fan should feel disgusted by that fight.

Zeldris was the only one of the supposed "top demons" who pulled his weight.

At least it required BS after soloing everyone he came across. Mr God of his verse got punched to death almost immediately after he showed up.

Take into account that Ban was ragging on the Demon King after he traded away his immortality. Ban could legitimately have 1 v 1'd him the second he got out of purgatory, if he didn't have to save his waifu.

>oh by the way I somehow got the power to break the curse!
are you fucking kidding
Are you fucking kidding me?

>Ban, instead of the main protagonist, was the one who fought the final boss
Sure, buddy.

and that's why its so fucking stupid

It's actually hilarious. Bring up bad villains like Yhwach or Acnologia, and you'll see they had a huge track record, mowing down everything that stood in their way. And at the end, it takes a lot of horseshit to beat them even if they die in stupid ways.

The Demon King was just "that evil old dude" who is supposed to be strong. Only he finally shows up and gets his ass kicked in a few chapters without accomplishing a damn thing. I have never seen such a lackluster final fight. in fact, I'm still left with a "...is that it?" feeling.

based user

Well, Reborn but I guess that's a cheap answer.

wronnnnng

>that moment when Azura courage punched Maka

Attached: 1467877645398.png (691x801, 475K)

Bleach
I love Bleach but I can't remember what the fuck happened in the final battle v Yuha Bach except something about a a silver arrow asspull

Bleach, FMA, FT

Stop saying FT as if there was ever a good fight in that shitshow.

Nobody knows. There's been no official announcement about it ending in x amount of chapters. Lots of loose ends, only enough unreleased chapters to complete volume 37 even though Nakaba said there would be 40 volumes. I'm 50/50 on whether it's a bait and switch.

Is he even "beaten"? Mel implied that he would just get sent back to his real body in Purgatory.

Surely you're not talking about the manga / Brotherhood ending?

Obviously I'm talking about the manga, where the guy who ate god only a few chapters prior gets completely BTFO in a one-sided beat down by a depowered manlet.

Attached: 1538718542310.jpg (1855x1300, 859K)

goddamn this art looks pretty bad, how do you guys stomach this?

It took literally everyone but Scar teaming up on the Dwarf, including an offshoot of himself. He had rebellious souls invading his body. His vessel had its ability to contain God reduced drastically by Hohenheim's counter and it had suffered repeated heavy damage. He spent several small suns' worth of energy. Idk what else you think was necessary for Dwarf to lose.

And
>not liking the pottery of Edward beating down with his restored arm

Holy shit that was a weak comeback. Embarrassingly so.

>DEEN
It's over, pack it up

Can't be any worse than A-1's adaptation honestly.

S1 was good animation wise, why did they have to make s2 look so bad? It's not fair bros

His motives were the shit-tier type of gaining real ultimate power and fucking the world up. And that's why he jobbed so easily. He had nothing to protect, unlike everyone else in the manga, including the rest of demon crew.

Attached: brand.gif (200x200, 6K)

Fairy tail
Soul eater
Naruto

I don't follow Seven Deadly Sins but I can't imagine anything being bigger of a trainwreck than Fairy Tail.

i like how u guys said every popular shonen

Even though it's one of my favorite shounen, Reborn's final fight was very underwhelming.

Attached: 5558320.jpg (363x640, 101K)

Does that even count? The penultimate big fight was with Fate and the final fight just didn't happen.

>Naruto vs Sauce
>underwhelming
Kaguya was absolute horseshit and I'm not defending that, but the actual final battle and its resolution and aftermath were unironically satisfying. Kishi did exactly what he said he was going to do, and it was sufficiently well pulled off to offset all that garbage with Mads and Kaguya.

Magi

>Answering Fairy Tail
Do you people actually expect it to end in a better way after all the FRIENDSHIP shit you've been shoved with?

Oh fucking please. S1 and S2 both had the exact same type of animation. You must be wearing nostalgia goggles or something.

It's fact user you don't need to guess.

nothing tops tokyo ghoul in terms of wasted potential. nothing.

For millionth time, Kubo rushed the ending of Bleach because of his own illness, not because WSJ forced him.

Tbe other girls are ugly too, the males too, it's the art style

The author gives them these really fat noses and their mouths are directly under them.

You can kind of tell that he takes a lot of inspiration from Dragon Ball's visual style in that regard, only Dragon Ball has a sleekness to the style where it can pull that kind of look and stylization off. 7DS just feels like a ripoff of it.

>the males too
But Nakaba's shotas are pretty cute.

It was axed, bleachtard.

Even at its lowest Bleach was selling more than majority of current WSJ series. Why would they axe it?

S3 announced

Attached: 6f6e6d380cd79123671a610ba3345982b0b780c2.jpg (666x900, 163K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night

We already know

They don't
Kubo just want to troll his fans

Attached: Ichiruki.jpg (375x817, 59K)

The problem with Post-Ts is that because everyone one in the new world is so strong, Oda has to bullshit victories, or else it will just be Run Piece for the rest of the story.

>WSM
>Good battle shonen
Lol you wish

>A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

There were a lot of highs and lows in Bleach, this was not the worst "final fight"

I fucking hate Full metal alchemist so much

They do actual Alchemy for like 2 seconds and after that it's just fucking magic powers

The original Anime was right in the way it went

Attached: this shit.jpg (716x1024, 204K)

>They do actual Alchemy for like 2 seconds and after that it's just fucking magic powers
You do know alchemy IS magic powers and not a real world thing, right?

>le madness of le boobs XDXD
Fuck off.
There's nothing worst than that trash.

Still better than Jump

>functional alchemy IS magic powers and not a real world thing
FTFM

I mean
It's not

Nuclear transmutation is a real thing

The conversion of one chemical element or an isotope into another chemical elements is a process where the number of protons or neutrons in the nucleus is changed.
Elements heavier than iron, such as gold and lead, are also created through elemental transmutations that can take place in supernovae

The only difference is the disintegration of atoms is a distinct process involving much greater energies than could be achieved by alchemists.

Attached: Alchemist.png (1024x820, 552K)

Excepted it's not the final fight.