First time watching this

That was a good ass fucking movie.
What is Yea Forumss opinion on it? Do you prefer the anime's ending, or this ones?

Attached: end-of-evangelion.jpg (960x600, 105K)

that's a non-question baka op-kun

Attached: 1507206465518.png (443x415, 237K)

The ending to the anime is good, but only within the context of the movie.

Thank you for not starting your thread with "What the fuck did I just watched?" like the other thousands of niggers that are too fucking stupid to understand Evangelion.

Also, Asuka best girl.

When isolated, episode 25/26 are worse by default since they are just abruptly "well, we're just suddenly in instrumentality now" from the end of 24.

>the live action shots at the end

Attached: face215.png (452x403, 146K)

>Yea Forums nigger
no wonder

I prefer EoE but both are parts of the same whole and are inseperable.

That was one of the best parts.

Even worse, a Korranigger.

>korra
leave

The TV end is not that great.

Attached: 1536120313511.jpg (447x403, 115K)

>staring at a stadium of 3DPD humans for no reason
Nah. It reeks of shameless budgetary workarounds.

anime ending was better

Attached: 1535810955118.jpg (443x415, 50K)

>not fapping to Korra on the regular

Attached: face311.jpg (511x509, 36K)

Brainlet.

It's all she's good for.
and why would I? I already have Azula, Toph, Tai Lee, Katara and Suki.

>What is Yea Forumss opinion on it?
mastahpiece/10

>Do you prefer the anime's ending, or this ones?
large majority of Yea Forums prefer the movie

>fapping to literally the worst girl/"character" in all of avatar
Just fuck off already

manga is way better. Sadamoto is a more talented man than Anno. and that song from the third impact was a piece of fucking shit.

what's asuka doing in that box???

Attached: 1545934634263.png (511x511, 114K)

You're the only user that believes this and everyone laughs you out of the thread whenever you post.

The manga end just copied EoE with minor additions, and worse it swapped out the finale with a damn timeline reset ending where nobody remembers anything. That is Sonic 06 tier writing.

>Yea Forums image
>for no reason
>bugetary workarounds on EoE
>for no reason
You went full retard user.

The movie ending is the superior ending

stop bullying him, he's special.

Attached: only.png (476x465, 50K)

Not only did I dislike neon genesis but I think 80s/90s anime in general is garbage.

then what do you consider kino then

Great, i'm sure you've seen a lot of them and that opinion is incredibly well researched and logical. Clearly we are living in the best time in the current year and nothing that came before is worthwhile.

Prove me wrong by showing me an actual argument to use live action rather than animation in an anime. It can be anything from it was Hideaki's high school stadium or Hideaki ranting about how he felt live action was superior to his animation for this particular shot for X reason.

Are any of Anno's live action films worth seeing?
Shin Godzilla was good, it was basically the NERV politics/Angel fighting part of Eva without the psycological horror and character drama

Because he was talking directly to the audience and forcing them to think about their own lives separate from the characters. One of the best moments in any anime.

Ep 25/26 are really good
And they look good too, like I don't know why people complain about the sketch art, I know it was budget issues but it could have easily been passed off as a stylistic thing
EoE is better though but that's just because EoE is a masterpiece

I'll have to rewatch it if the dialogue matches up perfectly. I can understand if I missed it because a pan shot of a stadium seems like a very weird and less than ideal way of getting the audience to feel introspective. It wouldn't have occured to me if that was the intent.

Now watch Kare Kano
at least up to episode 18

Attached: had it not been for the laws of this land.jpg (956x720, 617K)

Love & Pop is great, and kind of experimental in its directing/editing. haven't seen his other ones.

>stadium
wasn't it a movie theater?

I've only ever seen seats like that in a stadium. They looked blue and hard. A movie theater would make more sense.

It was. He shot the scene at a premiere of Evangelion Death and Rebirth. Look in the crowd for EVA Merch. It's supposed to give a mirror effect like the audience is looking back on themselves.