ITT: shows that shit the bed in the last 1 or 2 episodes

ITT: shows that shit the bed in the last 1 or 2 episodes.

Attached: Japanese Anime - Monster.jpg (930x560, 38K)

G gundam

>Monster
wait till you try Billy bat. it makes the "meh" end in Monster and the fine end in 20th century boys look redeemable

Death Note.
Really it shat the bed halfway through but the last two episodes were especially stupid.
Technically i'd say Evangelion did as well but the movie sort of makes up for it.

Fucking Rakugo Shinjuu S2

Death note end was good and the manga one was even better. Empires don´t last forever. EoE was plain shit, just go read Sadamoto´s superior version in manga.

Tenma was always a weakling who should have killed Johan in the library when he had a chance

>EoE hater
>mangafag
I'm laughing my ass off at you

Monster was pretentious garbage the whole way through

>just go read Sadamoto´s superior version in manga
Oh wow, people actually believe this. Please, O patrician of divine taste, enlighten us as to why the manga ending was so much “better” and why EoE was “shit”

Only shinji haters believe this. Just ignore.

The sheer amount of the plot reliant on Roberto doing something or surviving absolute idiotic situations such as getting shot twice and falling into an inferno is absolutely infuriating.
He's BACK and now he's the HOTSHOT lawyer's assistant, feels like Murdoc from MacGyver.

you are giving eva and the movie way too much credit and implying it was good at any point

Recents ones being darling in the fucks.

I hated that every single time Tenma shoots someone, it's nonfatal for the sole reason to make sure he never actually does anything to oppose his values
>shoots Roberto
>fine
>shoots the guy that has a gun pointed at Eva and is a active threat
>just gives him a wound that is fine if he gets medical attention soon, because for some reason shooting someone non fatally stops them from being able to shoot someone at point blank range
>about to shoot Johan to save the child
>lel a drunkard somehow shoots him perfectly in the head
I wish he did kill Johan then, I think it would been a fitting conclusion. Tenma took a life by saving Johan's (as well as those who Johan killed) instead of saving the Mayor, if he saved the life of the child by taking Johan's I think it would be a good conclusion to his arc.

faggots

Already went to shit early on but I suppose you're right.

still AOTS for me

Attached: 1529795148168.jpg (6422x4081, 3.67M)

overrated shit

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom was great until the second half when it became totally disconnected from Inferno and focused on Cal and Reiji. The last two episodes plus the ending made it absolute rushed garbage. I’m still not sure what Scythe Master was trying to do

forgot about that one, saw it a few years ago
remember when I made a thread I recall mentioning that I heard somewhere even urobutcher thought the end was a bit much

Attached: 1446303378609.jpg (1364x768, 488K)

Yeah it was a downer for sure. I wanted to see them have a happy life like they tried to have in Japan but I guess the despair never ends

Anyone remember the shitshow that was Charlotte? God that last episode was hirendous

Attached: 5d3bc7d8dc9c278071cb6c069a4adb61dc75d9d43e7b01d8b18027aa9868666f.jpg (313x313, 33K)

More series as a whole than show but Initial D Final stage was pretty stupid.

Just WHAT were they thinking?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 10 [720p].mkv_20170617_081647.420.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

not a show but marathon read pic related, could not get enough. and then it all went to shit at this exact moment.

context
>foster mother brutally murdered
>murder covered up by police and foster home disbanded
>become a cop to slowly find out and kill everyone who was involved
>finally track down mastermind
>turn into ultimate beta cuck and protect him
>???????????

Attached: S28.png (1683x2400, 1.16M)

>just go read Sadamoto´s superior version in manga
Only retards believe this

I don't understand why people say this. The last episode was pretty great. Wrapped up the Rhino plot, further revealed what the Xi's goal is, shows the importance of Kei and Gripen's relationship, and brings up interesting questions about what the anima are really. The only problem is it's an LN adaption and the show only covered an introduction to the story and ends right when things started getting interesting.