OPM episode 1

Why didn't he just buy the game online? Anyways, what a great episode! Better than MOB PSYCHO!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.53_[2019.04.09_20.01.06].png (1280x720, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115857618948456449?s=19
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115963336003182592
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965859170664448
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965980365090816
mobile.twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965859170664448
shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2603.html
mangadex.org/chapter/67449/41
youtube.com/watch?v=OD5yEdbeNQ8
readms.net/r/onepunch_man/106/5808/1
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-10/madhouse-production-assistant-hospitalized-for-overwork-demands-compensation-for-unpaid-overtime/.145557
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>digital media
He's a true Otaku. He knows that physical media is superior.

Why is saitama hanging with king again?

Did they remove a scene that explained this?

>great episode!
Not really. It was just watchable because it was not made by the same staff who made season 1.

>Better than MOB PSYCHO!
It was definetly more entertaining for me than the overrated Mob Psycho though, which had a God tier animation, ironic...

He thought he was similar to him so he followed him

fuck off, mob psycho is so much better than this shit.

It was pretty disappointing, user. Stop bargaining.

It was a fine start I guess. Made me chuckle a couple times. I hope they pick the action up some was kind of annoying to only has bits of the fights.

>Better than MOB PSYCHO
enough of this

what's with the ugly, pillowy colours

i think that opm and mob psycho have different appeals. opm is more to the point with an overarching plot and it's humour being more based on banter and parody, comparatively mob psycho is more disheveled and abstract, having mostly self-contained, character focused stories and having that more traditionally "japanese" weird observational humour like when Matsuo concluded that a spirit had to be female because it attached itself to men and drains them of their life energy.

Attached: ashley burch.png (1136x476, 319K)

>bait like this gets quads

>doesn't care for teamwork in a coop game
King is trash.

>muh forced falseflag fanbase war

Am I a faggot or something, the animation literally didn't bother me at all while I was watching and I liked it almost as much as season 1. The direction bothered me a little bit though.

Not a faggot, the animation was above average by anime standards, it only looks bad if you expect Boros fight-tier animation for every fight. I think I'll enjoy it just as much as S1, just without the WOW factor of some of the sakuga that came out of Madhouse for OPM.

They did fix a lot of the shots from the trailer. So aside from Megamind Saitama, it looked more than fine.

Not a faggot if you aren't overly sensitive for animation

I enjoyed it too, but I lowered my expectations beforehand

Yeah, its gonna be S1, without the WOW fights that made it truly remarkable.

It only needs to do well enough to fund a S3 by bones or whatever studio has talent in 5-6 years

Maybe they're saving the budget for the more elaborate fights. I'm hoping they splurge on Garou vs Metal Bat because I don't recall any other fight the anime will cover that needs a lot of attention, certainly not Saitma's fights at least.

I'm not gonna lie, the awesome animation really elevated OPM1, but there are other things to enjoy in OPM, namely the character writing and comedy is pretty solid.

>that came out of Madhouse
it wasn't madhouse that made S1 OPM good, but the director and producer bringing on half the industry to make it good

who cares about the animation, tell me why those niggers at crunchyroll keeps on forcing the Lady Blizzard and Tornado?
yeah i know thats whats Tats and Fubuki's hero names are but come on even tthe fucking OP calls them by their given names

>being this much of a speedwatcher
Because he ran away and left Genos to fight for him.

The quality will degrade as the season goes on. These sneaky ass gooks made one good episode visually to get people hooked.

kids like this that gotta stir shit up instead of intelligently making their point....are you a huntard?

>Better than MOB PSYCHO!
I like how you can tell this is literally one guy trying to start a fanbase war
Nice quads dude but please go away and don't come back

I don't understand, what did crunchyroll do?

Do I need to watch the first season to understand it?

Backstory's explained in season 1 but it's a pretty straightforward show.
Season 1 was solid though
More importantly why even bother skipping season 1

MP100 S02E01 had best girl though

It must suck not being able to enjoy more than one thing at any given time
This. I watch OPM and Mob for completely different reasons. I don't watch OPM for the character arcs and I definitely don't watch Mob for the humor.

The episode was alright, 6/10. The things ruining it are:
>action pacing is too fast--it doesn't give you any time to register what just happened before moving onto the next scene
>omitting the explanation of how Genos won the fight. He uses the fire hydrant as a distraction to quickly break a water outlet to create steam by splashing the incinerated body of G4. The moist steam then disperses the lasers and makes them ineffective
>the CGI Genos
>the blurriness of fast scenes (will be fixed in the Bluray anyway, fuck those epileptic weaklings for ruining anime)
>weird directing that kept quickly switching between Genos and Saitama, trying to make both fights climax at the same time
>the episode wasn't grounded in the second half, it was just a bunch of different scenes and moods mushed together

This season seems watchable, but it's not going to be good. It's not even bad enough to shitpost about like Berserk, it's just average. The best we can hope for is the fights to be decently animated, which they seem to be except the whiplash pacing.

Attached: 1534249060169.png (1600x2514, 1.19M)

the first season is the only season you should watch and don't bother with season 2, but if you want to be dissapointed then go for it

falseflager or faggot who really believe this is "good" season

It wasn't even as good as season 1 and Mob Psycho 100 season 1 was better than that

Trade in value. When you buy a game digitally you can't trade it back in.

>Heres your Fubuki bros

Attached: ripfubuki.png (809x586, 464K)

Attached: Fubuki.png (325x323, 102K)

What is your problem with speedwatching? Speedwatching is how you can tell the quality of the story, as good stories don't leave questions even if you watch/read something fast, whereas shit stories makes you forget or plain miss some stuff

anti-intellectualualism is alive and well here as always

Back in the day, being "slow" was an insult.

My boy is here!

Attached: bo7e9yv5rar21.png (610x354, 260K)

Definitely a downgrade from S1, and I'm worried that the budget was frontloaded into Ep1 and it's all downhill from here.

Yes! So much this.

>2s in
Dropped just like that. Regret wasting me time on S1 in retrospect.

Attached: One.Punch.Man.S02E01.1080p.WEBRip.x265.HEVC.10bit.AAC.2.0-theincognito[UTR]_00:00:05.547.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

>Gives low score
>proceeds to write a paragraph
You're the personification of everything people hate about My Anime List community.

>Being offended by bald people

who?

why does genos reflex on his head look like a badly "cut" out png on photoshop?

>using MAL
>ever

CGI-mon

>reflex
because it probably was

NO THIS IS Yea Forums YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIKE ONE THING

Nigga please that episode was incredible underwhelming

fix Genos

upgrade Genos

redesign Genos new body ,

repeat again in next day to a week .

how Dr. Kuseno a old man do all this thing by himself .

Attached: 310.png (310x289, 104K)

and depressing. like this is the season 2 were getting and nothing will ever change that. its still sinking in

Attached: 1552732419178.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Fuck you nigger.
It's a good episode but people got way too high expectations. Keep in mind that this is only episode 1. Boros-tier fights will probably only happen later in the season.

It's the equivalent of "knees too sharp, would not bang" autism. The episode was more than passable, but look forward to 12 weeks of unintelligible shitposting from people incapable of enjoying anything that's not AOTC material. I don't know how it came to be this way, but season 1 threads weren't full of ESL obsession over the animation and fanbase wars.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.50_[2019.04.10_19.53.17].jpg (1280x720, 460K)

This is the dumbest thing I've read since Hiro wanted ads here

Attached: 1548675397628.png (787x720, 554K)

Someone post the Fubuki shots from the OP

I guess the people who don't know the plot will be able to sit through the episodes, but for manga readers S2 is 200% dead and forgotten already.

fuck you jc staff I hope opm crash and burn for what they did to DAL

Attached: fv.png (820x460, 550K)

No? For a first ep that's supposed to get viewers hooked, the directing was atrocious and didn't really deliver all that much, it's far from "good".

I don't know what it is, but did anyone else feel like the episode looked small? This is weird, but there were so many up close and clunky shots, I could not tell what the hell was going on. And even obvious shots like Saitama 1 shotting the bird just look like a clustered mess that I don't know what happened than obvious context clues that the bird got melted. This is a really bad debut so far IMO.

It is passable, quite good in fact, but it doesn't look as good as season 1

>I have to bash about every popular series, that makes me cool right guise xd
>can't wait to shittalk GoT next week XD
>>>/reddit/

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

it's called a "review" you chud

Shouldn't you fuck off?
Stay there.

why deos a evil genus make yakotaki?

Attached: 1554819573668.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

Wait how far is this sesion going to go...?

t. pseud

I like it, but it's mostly because I like the story more than Fag Psycho

If Mob was like the Teru fight, or just Reigen bumbaling through shit it would be a good show, but mob is plagued by it's awful fucking MC who constantly needs to shove his fucking morals down everyone's throat every 2 second

I can't listen to
>You need to rely on other people
For an entire fucking anime season

It's too much man

God I hate Mob

Attached: fuck du de.png (716x432, 331K)

>my friends made me strong
It fucking infuriated me every time I had to hear that shit, no, you were born insanely powerful and as such that is how you are able to enforce your will on the world you dumb little faggot.

Why wouldn't you watch 12 great episodes?

Was it just me or it had awkward ass shots in the Genos fight? Like way too much close ups and it's going way too fast?

When was the last time that Saitama actually appeared in his own fucking manga? All these Hero Association chumps are cool and all, but where is the fucking namesake chracter?

The whole point is that while he's extremely powerful strength wise, he's utterly incompetent in all other regards, such as knowing where the enemy is.

It's the only thing he does to begin with.

I doubt he’s going to appear

>I definitely don't watch Mob for the humor.
Which is ironic considering it's funnier anyways.

>no time to register what happened
>explains exactly what happened
I think the issue here is not the show

I read the manga and thought the episode was okay.
It was lacking in some places but overall it was the same.

Pretty much this. I like them for different reasons, but in general ONE is a great writer one way or another.

The good news is that after S2 is done, they can change to another anime studio like NNT.

Bones, David Productions would be proper replacements.

Close ups are a crutch in both animation and live action. It's a "get out of jail free" card because the tight framing eliminates the need for composition, motion, sets/backgrounds etc. and a giant fucking face expressing emotions is the cheapest way to make the audience enganged.

David Pro can't animate its way out of a paper bag.

What's with the gradient colors?

Episode 2 preview is out on the anime twitter account and its going to cover up to Saitama vs Sonic.

It was definitely serviceable, don't like the music and sfx, but it's still good.

He wanted the limited edition which is probably tied to retailer.

Probably going the Nanatsu no Taizai way, hold down until the final fights when they go all out.

New image from animator san

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115857618948456449?s=19

Attached: Genos.jpg (1080x1124, 161K)

There is an episode 0 that sums up it, but there are some fights worth watching honestly.

That left eye looks weird.

No no no, that's probably not what he meant. What he meant is why did he not order the game off amazon?

Animator san key animations in the opening were these.
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115963336003182592

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965859170664448

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965980365090816

It should confirm he is doing Genos vs Garou.

>ranked 637 in mal
Salty degenerates are so degenerate.

The first episode was actually very good. Fucking enjoyed it.

>the whole trailer was basically the first episode
>trailer uses best animation of the season to hook people

Sooo i just watched the best animation of this season?

dropped

Thats the reason why Genos looks weird in the anime, for some reason they are struggling to draw him.

Don't forget this one. It seems like we're finally getting adaptions of the bonus chapters. Probably OVAs though.
mobile.twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965859170664448

Attached: D3y1BlqU4AA3wD1?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg (2048x1422, 586K)

This appears to be a cut from the OP. My mistake. Still makes me hopeful for some future fight scenes

It blows that the action scenes were so boring they weren't worth watching

>It was just watchable because it was not made by the same staff who made season 1
what

He is the evil cyborg. he is using genos to design himself an indestructible body

Wait, did they send out a shittier trailer just to lower everyone's expectations on purpose? Cause i really felt it was waaaaaay better than what the trailer promised, and analyzing it, it' s not different than many baity 1st episodes

He thought he could get along with King because he thought King also suffered from the emptiness of being super powerful.

I thought it was enjoyable and i'll happily watch the whole season because im not a fucking psychopath

High iq move if you think about it

King said he loved the feeling of walking home with a new game. Speedwatcher.

>He needs everything to be explicitly stated for him

hxh fan detected

>fix Genos
>upgrade Genos
>redesign Genos new body ,
>repeat again in next day to a week .

Attached: a a fcddcfef-9b23-4756-95ed-edec64f0f347.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

you will not be missed

bump

Schedule issues, they really had no other choice.

That shot of Saitama about to punch a galaxy, it would be cool if the final fight of the series that scene took place and that Galaxy was GOD final form ala Mugen Zamatsu from Dragon Ball Super.

he thought he was a strong mother fucker just like him, and wanted to talk to him, did you skip parts or something? saitama literally asks him if he escaped cause he got so strong that he's just bored of fighting monster

Yeah I agree the direction is a mess. Hopefully it gets better.

kill yourself OP

It's time

Attached: 0047-003 - Edited.jpg (972x779, 175K)

saitama doesnt think too much about stuff and do wahtever he wants.

Agreed. The breakneck pacing of the plot really didn't help things, either. I felt more like I watched 3 or 4 episodes of a season awkwardly spliced together.

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2603.html

S2 already giving the series a boost/increase in backlog sales.

Attached: 2313_waifu2x_art_noise0_scale_tta_1.png (1916x1072, 1.33M)

Can't wait till people say Genos is CGI in that shot.

Elder is pretty confirmed to be CGI basing on how he looked in the opening. Thats probably the moment when the hate will come out.

His fight vs TTM will probably happen in 2 weeks. Next week its him beating the crap out of the thugs and the Sitch squad.

The crazy part is more how quickly he keeps upgrading him out of nowhere.

Wartime causes a massive spike in technology.

I want to see King vs Twin spear Blake from Yuusha ga Shinda. I would be next level of powerlevel fighting.

3rd or 2nd strongest dragon in the series.

He'll probably appear in the final episode when they introduce the Cadres

Can't wait for the awful CGI Serious Side Hops

>When was the last time that Saitama actually appeared in his own fucking manga?
the latest fucking chapter

But that's the problem.
There is no big final fight to wait for.
The biggest thing Saitama does after the side hops in the Serious Punch on Elder.
Oh boy can't wait to see CGI exploding

Is there any VN/anime girl with hair as puffy as the one in the game King bought?

what the fuck is with the color it's just photoshop gradient in every frame

Im expecting Saitamas punch to have Star Platinium punch sound effect, and that would be better than the punch he did on Boros(probably the most underwhelming moment of Season 1).

Why do I have the feeling Fubuki will be stuck with the QUALITY in order to save money for Genos vs Sonic and serious sidehops?

>Oi oi oi oi~
mfw

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_23.38_[2019.04.10_08.3 (1920x1080, 133K)

still shots and colors are nice this season but the action scene was underwhelming, i was hoping they would learn some animation tricks at least from season 1 but il still watch for the story i guess

Everyone else made it out relatively unscathed but they just cannot draw Genos right for some reason

Why are Nips so incompetent with CGI?

Bizarre refusal to modernize equipment.

>[720p] One Punch Man (2019) – 01 (10Bit)
Where did Erai get the 10bit stream from?

Every male character who had a round face in the manga (most prominent with Genos and Sonic) has an earth-shattering chin in the anime.

Whats the best translation of the murata manga? Nyaa has some different releases, but i dont know which one is more complete and better translated.

God, this already feels so much worse than the first season.
Fucking J.C. Staff, man.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2019.04.10_19.03.25].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Viz

What a retard

The worst part is that you can tell that JC really tried their hardest with this one, but it's still shit.

>low score
?

Did they? They had trouble animating walk cycles in episode 1.

Okay
Do you have any link for all chapters? I can only find older shit from blackmanta and mangastream

Well, they did try.

Is it just me or is saitama way too emotionless in his voice

Yeah. They get a
>You tried
sticker.

What kind of a studio can't assemble an animation crew where no one can draw a walk cycle?

>here's your new protagonist bro

Attached: 1528142550928.jpg (3025x864, 3.43M)

Oh god oh no its fucking berserk all over again oh no the world is ending its worse than 9/11 oh god we all going to die damn forgive me for i have sinned god.

genos will gain g4 new power in next upgrade instantly , Dr. Kuseno dont even need time to study and reverse engineer g4 first .

Attached: a a 005.png (800x1138, 329K)

Have they changed Saitama's voice actor it something? I'm sure he sounded more high pitched than this

I just wish they didn't add those weird gradients to their skin. It's so unnecessary. It just makes them look dirty.

I thought everyone sounded deeper than they normally do, maybe someone fucked up and the audio track was transposed or something.

Genos fight was painful to watch. Just a slide show with flashy particle effects all over it. I couldn't even understand what a fuck is happening. Literally downgrade from manga. Absolutely not looking forward to upcoming fights.

Attached: 1554913101926.png (311x321, 190K)

Please don't say overly mean things. It'll make them feel bad.

Attached: 55.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

The skin gradient is meh, but the metal gradient is horrifying.

At least this time, Kuseno did have new material with the pieces of G4. The rest of the upgrades comes totally out of nowhere.
> Dr Kuseno made my incinerator 5 times stronger yesterday by the way

It feels incredibly underserved.

Go back to your HxH thread

I don't want to be harsh but we're getting into the elementary components of the medium here.

Rent free.

Not all of Genos' upgrades increase his firepower. He's received stuff like the superglue, the ability to reattach severed parts, arm blades and so on.

Fucking hell.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2019.04.10_19.27.52].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Its not a bad shot EXCEPT for his robot mouth, that seems unaligned (or far too wide) and doesnt move while he talks.
Also is Genos just a brain in a jar?

This one is obviously noticeable even with untrained eye. They need to fix this in BD.

Yes, I think you can see it exposed one of the many times he gets blown the fuck up

Attached: s2.jpg (808x1423, 205K)

Rate this episode 1 anons.
For me it was 7/10. Im surprised that this isnt a trainwreck like i was expecting after watching the PV. The animation was good, but not OPM madhouse level of good.

Attached: 165356464532.jpg (710x676, 182K)

>no exposed brain

Attached: image.png (986x819, 896K)

what does season 1 have?

>Straight up exposed brain
Thats certainly not hygienic. Or safe. How come Genos always get his super strong robot skull blasted open, but no one ever manages to deliver the killing blown in the exposed brain? A slightly stronger than average tap is enough to kill him at that state.

not gonna make it

Please help

Based, it's time to rise again

Attached: s1.jpg (806x1456, 196K)

There's probably some sort of durable film covering the brain, or something

>weird directing that kept quickly switching between Genos and Saitama
That's how it happened in the manga mangadex.org/chapter/67449/41

>>Straight up exposed brain
>Thats certainly not hygienic
You can see that's not the brain's actual surface but some cover over the brains. Maybe a shell or just some fabric that just covers the brain.

I give it a 4/10. that's an optimistic 4. I'm willing to tolerate what i've seen so far as long as the big fights are well done.

His brain probably has some kind of nanomachine reinforcement otherwise it would turn into jelly because of how fast and hard he gets hit

fuck kikeazon
based

He looked like the terminator.

I would have a problem with it if Genos didn't immediately get dumpstered in every fight after his upgrades. As of right now I think he still wouldn't be able to fight Carnage Kabuto any better than his first encounter.

>the animation was ok
>mfw remembering 90% of the season will be murata-filler

Attached: 1447265697152.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

link to the site?

>filler
The entire thing is not filler, it's made by ONE but improved from the webcomic. Literally made the creator. Please stop spreading misinformation.

Attached: kylogenos.jpg (1080x1344, 100K)

I liked some of the additions to the story but I wouldn't say that it is an overall improvement, mostly in regards to the last half of the tournament arc.

Yes, basically

This confirms that they’ll definitely censor the severed arm that Garou rips off in next episode

I bet its going to be the white smoke because black screens will bring back Terra Formars memories.

It's not as horrible as expected outside of Genos dodging the homing lasers but I honestly don't expect them to keep the quality up for the whole season. The first episode is probably animationbait.

Same energy

God I hate bandwagon faggots like you

Just saw the episode and boy was that dissapointing. The drawings were good but the animation was painfully mediocre. The worst part is the jokes didn't have proper timing and it felt like they were rushing through the episode. King's acting was God tier tho. Saitama felt more dead than usual and Genos was ok. Overall a mediocre episode but still enjoyable to some degree. Oh but the OP I pretty lame tho.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-122646.png (1280x720, 890K)

Yeah the op I'm not feeling it's visuals. The song is good or ok but that's about it hopefully they can fix more stuff since they were willing to.

The jokes in Season 1 were worse,(Pay for my ceiling?)

There are things that are made to improve the webcomic like building up Garou's character and giving more screen time to the monster association, and then there's fitting a fucking tournament arc.

Guess which one the season will revolve around ?

My problem with the OP is quite the opposite. I think the song is terrible but the visuals are better. And unlike the first OP this new one doesn't go along with the song. It doesn't fit

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-124410.png (1280x720, 446K)

I think the animation is ok but the weird gradient on skin/armor looks fucking hideous.

I can get the song getting used to. Only a few shots for the op looked good or fit the song while others just made the characters look cheap or close to a high budget fan made op. It doesn't help they went overdrive on those filters and gradients. For the song they should have used we are heroes cd drama song. It has the tmepo of the first op

I don't know why they are using the CGI/gradient and filter but it's off putting especially how inconsistently its used

Attached: 1554857012879.webm (856x480, 683K)

basically the same as the first season

>song is terrible
Give him a week, boys.

Attached: one_punch_man_by_allanravel-d86tr9r.jpg (807x627, 382K)

Garou's seiyuu is actually perfect.

just say voice actor you fucking cunt

where can I buy Saitama's 毛 shirt?

>actually defending speedwatching
what the fuck happened to this board, bros?

user did you forget to take your meds?
it's the same thing

Attached: 1452302649182.png (166x238, 48K)

Fucking leave you piece of trash.

I find the opening as good as the JoJo Vento Aureo Opening 2.

just watched the episode I enjoyed it despite me noticing a quality drop from season one but it was still fun to watch
I don't know how they did it but they made sonic the edgyhog look even more faggy then season one
was Genois's master this evil seaming in season one? I never caught it or I forgot it
was their a ova or something of King and Saitama playing video-games because I feel like I have already seen that half of the episode before like I was getting real bad Daja vu or whatever its called
anyhow was worried going in because of doom-posters but I'm excited for episode 2

Attached: 1541666068635.jpg (700x657, 96K)

>People will argue because its not properly shown Garou didnt actually disarm the guy.

Oh boy...

You probably talking about how the OP showed them gaming. Otherwise no ova has shown them meeting each other yet or like this.

There really needs to be more girl genos art

>>omitting the explanation of how Genos won the fight. He uses the fire hydrant as a distraction to quickly break a water outlet to create steam by splashing the incinerated body of G4. The moist steam then disperses the lasers and makes them ineffective
That is pretty clear if you're not a drooling retard, I understood that perfectly and I haven't read the manga to that point.

Seriously, am I just not autistic enough? What's wrong with that shot?

eh it must be or another side effect of The Berenst(E)ain Bear universe haha
indeed we are lacking

Attached: 1538828388427.jpg (1024x1448, 272K)

The metallic parts look like amateurish shite from deviantart.

it kinda looks like someone just pasted the terminater parts on a lower layer with no care

>was getting real bad Daja vu or whatever its called
its called daijobu you fucking moron

He meant deja vu not daijobu.

>woosh

Kuseno has the same seiyuu as Season 1(Torino in Hero Academia) but for some reason he seemed that he had a sore throat.

Great episode, gotta love how Yea Forums and yonkoufag got thoroughly BTFO.

What is yonkou?

A butthurt twitter chimp

Mob S2 peaked during the very first episode, then the Mogami arc, then hit its highest point at the Reigen alone arc had a great episode on the marathon part and then became mostly underwhelming as soon as the Claw boss made his move.

The worst part of it all is that the season is gonna end with the Elder Centipede fight, and EC is 100% guaranteed to be entirely CGI.

Jump manga leaker

Looks good in the opening. Hopefully they go for cell-shaded 3D style instead of PS2 game CG.

Human can't animate that thing.

What the fuck do they mean the crisis hasn't happened yet? I thought the prophecy was about Boros?

It wasn't and even if it was they wouldn't know since NO ONE saw what happened with boros and saitama.

Really doubt nobody was aware of the huge ass explosions, energy beams and the atmosphere breaking punch

Where's an unlicensed streaming site that has this?
Hulu's isn't subbed.

Boros was a red herring just the same as his prophecy was bullshit. The real threat is still coming. Both psykos and shibabwa saw visions of this threat coming still to wreck their shit. Hell all these events that are happening now is in a span of TWO MONTHS.

it's not CGI in the 2 seconds it shows up during the OP. have faith

Attached: can you not.jpg (516x485, 25K)

The problem was the ship was as big as the city so anyone underneath it couldn't see it. Plus Saitama and boros are moving so fast that no one could have seen them. Also the fact they would think the ship was blowing up due to Tatsumaki fukcing it up.

Yes, no one learned of what happened, only tats slightly noticed something but ignored it in the end.

Attached: x11.jpg (353x157, 29K)

So OPM S2 already won then?

You are in a gateway shounen anime thread, so naturally it's full of crossposting Yea Forumsermins who like to pretend to be retarded for (you)s.
And you are actually replying to him.

Attached: 1554924991869.jpg (922x720, 103K)

Has a single Hero actually ever died in the show?

Or even gotten seriously maimed?

They show the most gruesome scenes of guts exploding but no one ever dies except the mosnters

Attached: 1494883431_f3d.jpg (477x480, 21K)

You can hardly tell what he looks like in the op, though.

Blue fire gets his arm ripped off by garou.

Turns out it might not have been!

Ah you're right and I just remembered Atomic Samurai's trainee who got his arm ripped off

Also this

Attached: x8.jpg (600x848, 88K)

So far no. Most of them get clobbered. Humans or anyone not a hero usually die though. Dr genus clones, that robber, that association member, a pile of bodies that Pureblood had in that one city and in the webcomic some mentioned deaths of citizens and people who were Ina community hero group.

Can we all agree the spotted shading is fucking disgusting.

Its not even real shading they are using gradients and filters to substitute for most of the needed shading which gives it this weird sunkist look. Even the CGI overlay has it.

Wasn't the bicycle hero in the hospital for most of S1?

ZombieMan doesn't count.

I mean even if he cannot die from it it is still pretty fucked up.

Attached: x15.jpg (600x848, 118K)

Kill yourself

Based Midorikawa

I liked the first episode but what feels weird is that it looks as if the characters were drawn separately from the background and then the background was just some chroma key behind them. You can even notice the sharp edges in the characters.

Other than that it was good.

I got curious and read the next chapter

Why are A-Class hero's such fucking jobbers

they're supposed to be a step down from S-Class yet I've never seen one of them win any fight

Attached: class a.png (798x720, 514K)

I know is not the manga thread but still, I'm glad is now confirmed that Rover indeed survived a punch from Saitama.

Attached: 022-023.png (1600x1138, 695K)

everyone from c to a class are useless except for sweet mask and the people maybe 3-4 under him (for some reason there's a rule that they can't get to s class until they pass sweet mask but somehow genos got to s class immediately)

Its already been shown and explained that despite them being a step down from S class their gaps in power and strength is fucking wide. Also even a bonus chapter showed that the monsters are becoming more frequent and more powerful that the threat levels can be skewed or inaccurate. Like demon level Sea king being able to not only beat some top A class but also beating the lowest s class and competing against Genos(until his upgrades) they are still capable but some strong monsters they just can't win against.

Not really a rule but Amai mask just making sure no non- s class level losers get above to a group of people they can't hang with.

Holy shit, this is such a simple concept but why has it never been addressed

This single fucking page blew my mind

Attached: 14 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 309K)

Because it is retarded, like Garou.

The S class is an exception. The only way to enter it is to demonstrate the ability to defeat demon level threats. Promotions to A and B classes aren't purely power based and take other merits into account.

>they're supposed to be a step down from S-Class
Not really

Attached: x5.jpg (600x848, 78K)

the bird was very fun part

I- It's not!

I always Root for the bad guy
I wanted Char to win
For team rocket to succeed
For Bakura to resurrect Zorc
I wanted Cell to beat up Goku
Toguro to beat up Yusuke
And Griffith did nothing wrong

Garou's right

Villains are the best

They purposely made his backstory as generic and basic as possible. He is bad because he likes bad.

OPM is set about 100 years in the future from mob psycho, fubuki and tatsumaki are mobs great grandkids

Saitama is Reigen's great grandkid

Why do you talk about stuff you know nothing about? Read the material or shut the fuck up.

Attached: x11.jpg (600x848, 126K)

The tournament will be at most 2 episodes just like the Sea King. It only felt horrible because it was a drag waiting for updates to finally get past it but in anime format it'll be here, introduce the trash overconfident Suiryu, and then end with him getting pummeled into the ground and rejected by his only hero idol

Mob is set in japan, OPM is set in a pangea continent.

except it literally is CG. Go watch it again.

the world turns into the pangea continent after mob psycho battles for the last time

Take your teenage tier fanfics to deviantart or something

If they want to create hate among the non japan fans, they need to show Garou clobbering the female thugs next week.

The cool thing is Garou subverts it on a meta level. ONE makes the reader sympathize with and root for him, basically turns him into a protagonist of his own story and ultimately uses all development to show that Garou is not just a villain.

>Why are A-Class hero's such fucking jobbers
Well, they are the closest to "normal people", meanwhile S class is just a freak show.

I think that the real problem this season will face is the pacing, I mean, they are going to need 3 episodes alone for the last fight(assuming they really aim to end things on the defeat of EC) and the tournament will take its good amount of episodes too and they already used an entire episode in King introduction, I have the feeling shit is going to start rushing from next episode onwards.

why are these threads so autistic

>wtf is w/ these jobberss??/
>One-Punch Man
hmmmm

>they are going to need 3 episodes alone for the last fight
You have no idea what pacing is.

I have an idea of a GOOD pacing is, and chapter 84 alone will take an entire episode or maybe more to be adaptated, since the point Garou and the little kid encounter to that point is going to take 2 episodes for the least, so yeah, if they are planning on end things in that part they are going to need to rush the shit out of things.

They did 1 volume in 1 episode.

I wonder

Attached: eheheheh.png (737x572, 420K)

>buying digital
>paying for something you don't own at all and can stop existing anytime

Attached: f90.jpg (1145x1273, 640K)

This is bait faggots

nobody said anything about digital
amazon exists

>getting delivered something by someone that peed on their hands.

Whatever King

Why don't you go watch more potato anime you fucking plebian

Attached: 2 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

One Pant man

Attached: 1554917601127.jpg (790x443, 33K)

Yeah that's my biggest complaint. It kind of worked for the atmosphere of Prison School but it looks absolutely horrible here. I hope it doesn't stay throughout the whole season.

>ITT: people bitching over small things because they already decided they don't wanna like it because it's not Madhouse and over the trailer

it was ok, guys

I feel like the manga falls off after season 1 anyways, not entirely the studio's fault here.

It's the exact opposite

I work at Amazon and yes we actually do piss and shit directly on the packages when we pile them all up.

I read the manga around 3 years ago, that was just my impression. I just remember distinctly disliking King

>I just remember distinctly disliking King
This is probably the worst opinion I've read in these piece of shit threads.

Are you gay?

Attached: 23 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 564K)

Feels good boys.

Attached: 1554932751451.webm (1920x1072, 955K)

I self insert as Darkness Blade

Attached: darkness blade.png (730x636, 535K)

They're trying to get some CG metallic effect, but failing miserably. They should just stop.

You are a nigger faggot but it's not because you're a frogposter.

Attached: 1553213197255.jpg (198x461, 53K)

I'll take severals pants while it's on my face please.

Attached: elven heavy breathing.gif (844x475, 797K)

Fuck off King

Go back to watching your fucking capeshit

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 473K)

>has to self insert to like a character

Anyone who is no. 1 of a rank can get to the bottom of the next rank if he wants, but if the council takes special notice of you like with Genos, Metal Bat or King they override standard procedure.

Attached: 39c531694d6b46100c9c5d23ae18123b.png (540x744, 328K)

That's how the S-class was created as well, those heroes who were extra ordinry from the rest, yet at the bottom of the rung were immediately picked out and given special privileges in exchange for their strength.

>baka omae King baka omae
Even though I had no clue what he was saying, I had a good idea. Made me chuckle

His shoulders are way too broad

Are you really from Yea Forums?

I kind of hated how much filler Murata added to Garou, I prefer the ONE original

This should be a public ban

Quints of truth. I gagged at first when I saw the horrid CGI metallic parts, but after that, I forgot about it and just focused on the story. At the end of the day, you really don't need good animation to make a good cartoon. I mean, you don't think anyone watches South Park for the animation now, do you?

That would be a great plot twist...

>Murata added
ONE is writing. Not to mention Garou himself has only gotten improved scenes that help his development.

Attached: this is miles better than standing in front of a random wall.png (662x1040, 1.04M)

Cash is anonymous, j*ws cant know that YOU bought the game that easily. King knew that

Based

So is it gonna be 12 or 24 episodes?
If its gonna be 12, where are they gonna cut it? After the martial arts tournament?

Its 12.

Kinda expected that, shame

12 episodes, ends sometime after the Elder Centipede's death.

12 and from the OP it seems it'll end with saitama serious punch against the centipede

Genos and Garou fight in the OP, why the fuck would it end at the tourney? Retards peddled this back in 2017 and they are wrong still.

Why does she have abs there?

I only hope its better than the one vs Boros.

Saitama dissed "Zoomen".

Not much material they can go to be 24 or more unless they pace really slow or try to adapt all the way to the beginning of the MA base arc.

Ignore the weeb faggot.

Digital media leaves a paper trail of shame.
Cash only, double bagged.

I genuinely don't understand what he meant by this

Mangalife

Fubukis voice not lewd enough, need to hear it when shes desperate before judging properly though.

Damn it. It's about as far as I got into manga.

JC staff made me read the LN

You forgot the mercenaries.

Attached: kWeIyPX.png (1139x810, 1.88M)

Ah yes the supporters of the MONSTER THOT.

No-one knows what specifically the prophecy is. It might've even just been Garou, who actually reached God-level threat by the time he had his true fight with Saitama.

Ah yes
i remember when people thought Sea King was gonna take 5 episodes or shit like that, I called them retards bacm them, I will call people retarded now too
People have no idea of how fast action scenes are

Zombieman, although he's immortal. lol

But he isn't officeally God level same for Boros. Even One didn't call them that. Garou is self proclaimed god but that's about it.

She can be more lewd
youtube.com/watch?v=OD5yEdbeNQ8

Saori Hayami also voiced Kagura.

"God" still hasn't been introduced.

Garou is in the same ballpark as Boros, the Above Dragon category. Technically both of them could be considered God level threats but the title is clearly being saved for something.

The Sea King arc in the anime was rushed as hell, its only memorable due to Genos vs Sea King, Mumen Rider scene and Saitama punch

*shrugs* Then fuck knows.
As both Boros and Saitama said respectively, prophecies are unreliable and don't come true. It doesn't help that Shibabwa wasn't very specific about said prophecy before she bit the dust either.

True though she's right about one thing. Earth will seemingly be fucked in the next six months. They got a couple more months to go.

>As both Boros and Saitama said respectively, prophecies are unreliable and don't come true. It doesn't help that Shibabwa wasn't very specific about said prophecy before she bit the dust either.
Maybe she climpsed at Saitamas power and thats it.

The cyborg that killed Genos' family is going to be metal knight right?

It could be Drive Knight or Genos himself.

Which episode would this be?

Doubtful. Metal knight doesn't seem to deal with cyborgs plus he doesn't seem really inherently evil. He's just a dick who just like yo do what he wants. He even warner emperor to tell the s class its a mistake to go fight the Ma on their home turf. Its probably either someone form the Organization or Dr kuseno had a hand in it and didn't want to tell Genos.

Nah. It's going to be Genos.

It can't be since Genos was still human by the event and told kuseno to make him a cyborg.

He's a scientist who doesn't know right from wrong.

why is Saitama a spic now?
are they catering the DB Heroes audience now?

He knows very well. He’s just an ass.

>Genos talking
>the mouth is moving but the robot mouth isn't
Jesus fucking christ. Come on, guys.

He's not. All the characters just have this nasty looking gradient shade on them.

Just assume he has Bell's Palsy

>Genos
>Genos himself
Really, whats the logic behind this theory?

The way this is animated and colored, and every face looks so fucking squished is going to take time to adjust to.

THREAT LEVEL:
GOD

Are people trying to make excuses for actually bad directing now? Those constant cuts, awful panning shots, unnecessary zoom-ins, and breakneck pacing was all indefensible, not to mention that this is only the first episode. Is this just a contrarian uprising or did people lose their standards?

Attached: 1523911767064.png (334x229, 10K)

Why does this feel like I'm watching Saiki? They talk so fucking fast and there is no pause between lines.

Don't compare Saiki to this shit, the fast pacing actually worked there.

It was like that in Mob as well, but the Sakuga animation could hide their weaknesses.

People have been lowering their expectations for about months now

I know I was pleasantly surprised, because I expected Berserk 2016 and instead got Boku No Hero tier

It is very obviously a cyborg Kuseno created. Either went nuts or was a bad apple from the start and tricked Kuseno into giving him a powerful body.

"Killer move: Serious Series"

Attached: 1443940335714.gif (500x454, 198K)

More than likely he knows about the organization since he seemed to recognize those g4 parts.

Threat level : SNEK

Attached: 1552364841927.jpg (1887x2222, 1.18M)

How are they going to animate Ass phone?

Attached: ass phone.png (720x786, 462K)

Yeah, I don't give a crap about king of bluffs either.

Did you even get to the episode with Guillotine Granola dude?

That is going to be censored as hell.

i want to go no mercy with her

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (426x530, 303K)

that's Murata's waifu

Attached: 14 (3).jpg (1066x1600, 337K)

No ass shot
The cellphone will vibrate and he will pick-up, then its gonna be up to the public to figure where he put it

What's the matter? You wanna self-insert into that coward fraud who does nothing but play games and read manga all day because that's literally (You)? Pathetic.
>using Saitama to shitpost
Yeah, no.

Is this a critique on nigga culture one?

Attached: gorilla.png (715x748, 430K)

>Don't compare Saiki to this shit
I'm sorry.

Mangastream released Chapter 96.
readms.net/r/onepunch_man/106/5808/1

Actually what's point of Orochi within story?

It was ok to me. As long as there is no disgusting 3D it's fine

Probably to weaken Tatsumaki, given how the opening was hyping him, he has to be quite strong to push Tats into full power.

Makes the whole MA attack possible and more of a threat

jobbing

I hope Garou wakes up in the next chapter next week, fitting perfectly with his anime intro.

Being Psykos' beta orbiter

Attached: Fubuki.jpg (1080x810, 101K)

Post those angry saitama in the OP webm

>What went wrong bros?

Attached: One_Pump_Man.webm (950x540, 908K)

I mean, if you're straight up expecting Murata's manga linework in an anime, that's just retarded. I think Fubuki looks good.

They live from it, will you tell me they cant fucking draw properly? Why do they hire piece of shits?

Look how they fucked up her face, and is not that only character.

Nobody can draw Fubuki accurately except Murata himself, are you new ? This is why we still never got good Fubuki hentai doujins.
And Murata isnt an animator.

You're either baiting, or autistic. This a pretty standard level of quality for an anime.

>mfw B ONE S finally takes in one punch man season 3

Its clear that the user didnt see her OVA version.

Attached: Fubukiova.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Amazing bait! 10/10

Bullshit retarded.
Ive seen 12 years old drawing peoples face for free and these fucking cheap chinks cant draw a manga character and they are paid.

You are clearly retarded.and need to go back to ur fucking plebb1t to protect this shit anime.

What an asspull.

Try again, troll.

Attached: lGiX9Fr.png (626x624, 17K)

>Calling others troll when losing arguments
Good job pleb1t.
You are done.

low effort

Attached: 1528949093817.jpg (680x510, 14K)

Oh nooo, you are win now :( Now even a kindergarten kid can even surpassed Murata quality when drawing or animating Fubs
Pic related is draw by me when i still 6 years old :) hope you like it.

Attached: 32640806_172732226725246_6270070391465574400_n.jpg (548x685, 37K)

Is it just me or did the music and sfx feel off too?

Attached: 1451025813895.jpg (300x159, 12K)

>Probably to weaken Tatsumaki
Why nerf psykos like that? She is enough, I don't see why add that on top of this

Attached: x9.jpg (600x848, 137K)

You could break stones with that chin.

Because it didn't really make sense for Psykos to sneak up on 100 percent Tatsumaki. ONE introduced Orochi to make it more believable.

Why not? Her focus was 100% on the dragons down below and she was cocky as fuck.

Attached: x8.jpg (600x848, 128K)

Before that she managed to locate Psykos even though she hid herself way below the monster association hideout so he's right, it doesn't make too much sense that she could sneak up so easily on her.
Also it's likely that Psykos will recieve some love in other areas to make up for that and it's not really a nerf for her anyway, more of a buff for Tatsumaki if anything.

Thank god S2 isnt animated by Madhouse nowadays
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-10/madhouse-production-assistant-hospitalized-for-overwork-demands-compensation-for-unpaid-overtime/.145557

And also because we saw Tatsumaki attack and defend at the same time vs the Octopus monster.

Having her fight Orochi should also make her overconfident that she thinks she can solo all of the cadres , my guess is that Tatsumaki will have the upperhand on Orochi then Psykos sneak attacks her.

Orochi will probably die at the hands of Garou or Golden Sperm.

They only changed the sfx guy with the one who works in JoJo.

the op is legit good. the lyrics are amazing (the visuals a little bit less but whatever)

Genos sure got the short end of the stick in season 2

He's the worst looking character by far

Even animator san cant draw him well.

Why the fuck does everyone in this thread say "Boros-tier" fights? Boros was easily the most underwhelming fight. The king of fights in S1 goes to the Undersea King.

I swear I've seen this episode before. Has this content been animated before or am I just forgetting that I read part of the manga?

SAME!!
I asked earlier but their is no ova or anything that has done this episode already despite the strong feeling that I have already seen this

anyone else hating the dumb shining filter they added to every single metal surface on the robots? it's so ugly

>Mob S2 peaked during the very first episode, then the Mogami arc, then hit its highest point at the Reigen alone arc
Don't use terms that you don't understand.

The OP isn't that bad...

The song is nice. The visuals aren't anything special, but they aren't bad as people keep saying

Murata tricked you with his amazing art so you thought it was animated

Its the coloring. The linework is somewhat mediocre, but its the shit tier coloring that completely breaks the character.

His SFX is good fro Jojo but for OPM it just makes certain sounds of the action too muddled. He seems to use to the more lesser scale battles with his sfx.

Someone post the gif of the robot landing through panels of Murata art.

It's entirely possible, I think I read the manga up to Metal Bat vs the Giant centipede thingy after the first season finished airing.

>better than X
sad to see it's become a norm to compare franchises like some Yea Forumsermin shitters in their console threads

can't we just have a normal discussion? I don't give a fuck about when I enter a thread about OPM and I don't give a fuck if you think it's better or worse nor do I want to discuss it with you so fuck off and kill yourself while you're at it

The SFX should be good for the punches and kicks(like when Garou punches the shit out of Glasses).

The one in charge of the coloring is the same one from Prison School and Soma.

Yeah he's good with punches so they should sound good.
People either shitpost about the comparison or really mean it. Its nothing new.

Shitposting used to be an art and now it's just literal newfags borrowing from the only wealth of experience which doesn't even have anything to do with Yea Forums. It's so boring.

Daily reminder that Blast is Saitama, Saitama is a monster who transformed into an unbeatable version of himself, everyone in-universe is a moron for not coming to the simplest, most obvious conclusions, and the tragedy of Saitama's presumably ageless, physics defying existence is that he would've been loved and respected by everyone the whole time if only he'd kept in touch with the people he saved and the heroes he encountered.

Will he ever realize he's been the number one S rank the whole time?

And will Genos ever realize that he's the cyborg who ravaged the town but was then repurposed to do good?

Even after all these years, it's still taking forever and a day to resolve their core motivations.

Why are Genos and Drive Knight even a thing when Metal Knight's stronger and more durable and there are thousands of them?

Metal Knight's a dickish old fart while Drive and Genos lean more towards being friendly neighborhood robot pretty boys. As Sweet Mask always lampshades, appearances are part of being a corporate hero even if your actual deeds are unassailably epic.

This is why Genos is an S class while Saitama/Blast started at C. Reputation, recognition and resume matter as much as competence and combat prowess.

Makes no damn sense. If you were to introduce a weird twist like that, you would make it so saitama traveled to the past as a villain to challenge himself just to give himself some thrill.

It wouldn't be the first time Saitama played the villain, nor would it be out of character for him to assume he's the only one who could give himself a good fight.

And in a world where adult lolis wield immense psychic power, space aliens come out of nowhere just to have a good street fight, bald power armor thieves retire to become run of the mill salarymen, and a homicidal mosquito girl takes up a career in the food service industry, it wouldn't be canon-breaking for Saitama to pull a zany stunt like that.

Imo Mob Psycho is pretty kino but your arguments are pretty valid. I hate how much the show tries to sell itself as an anime bible for virgins who want to be chads.

Attached: F2AF7415-2500-49F6-AF27-3328D88BC91E.jpg (558x500, 55K)

Blast is Ritsu

MOBFAGS BTFO BY JCSTAFF SAKUGA, EPISODE 1 IS ALREADY BETTER THAN THE REST OF MOB SHITCO AND YOU KNOW IT

Attached: 69F44551-DE27-42DC-BAC3-6EF09F9295C2.jpg (1912x1080, 316K)

Based Madhouse

Cringed JC Staff

>waiting for a game to arrive in the mail
>buying it as soon as you can because you really want to play it

Looks good, they got lazy on the pearls

It's Japancontinent. They have same day deliveries.

Is he punching the black hole?

Attached: Cute.jpg (1200x768, 236K)

>omitting the explanation of how Genos won the fight. He uses the fire hydrant as a distraction to quickly break a water outlet to create steam by splashing the incinerated body of G4. The moist steam then disperses the lasers and makes them ineffective
This is clear from what he did, are you perhaps just stupid? I'm quite glad a show did something cool and then didn't have fucking Kabuto pop up with his god damn ninja info cards to explain to you what everyone just did. It's unnecessary and it would've been unnecessary here.

Im praying Hell Storm isnt a huge ass still with shaking camera.

Not going to be as good as the first season, but will still be pretty good.
Here's hoping a lot of budget goes to Garou.

>above average
>low
Sasuga MALtard.

The opening will be fixed, freaking Berserk and Terra Formars fixed their openings, so OPM S2 should be the same imo.

He's not wrong though. The World Domination arc was such a fucking bore (excluding the Shimazaki fight).

I generally have enjoyed the added manga content, one change I hate is CE asks Bofoi for help before the raid. In the webcomic it was a bit of a shock that he wouldn't help when everyone's in deep shit, it has less impact in the manga.

Attached: 1506375478371.png (242x235, 45K)

And here we have Tats using her powers to position darkshine for a clear view of her bare ass.

What did ONE mean by this?

Attached: e26.jpg (1444x1400, 1.88M)

i thought that was a desktop computer at first and not a tower

He is looking down on the ground

Looks more pike he punches monsters, planets then goes to punch a fucking galaxy.

So Tatsumakis plan failed then.

Attached: 1530717065384.png (411x725, 201K)

Actually the one looking at her bare ass is Child Emperor, look at the blush on his face.

Saitama wants a fair challenge but isn't stupid to pull a Boros stunt. Also it wouldn't be him since blast had a job while Saitama couldn't even hold a part time job for more than a day.

KEK

Attached: 019.png (800x1138, 216K)

actually unironically based

He is wrong though, literally. It sounds stupid saying something "peaked" multiple times. Just say it was good throughout except for a few episodes you didn't like.

I'm not blind and the animation was pretty terrible, especially for the opening. OPM s1 op was meant to get you pumped, here we have a great song with a fucking slideshow of an opening. Basically there's no reason to watch season 2, you can read the manga and the composition/art improves 100%

I'm with you, brothers. When do we form our own Monster Association?

>Not really. It was just watchable because it was not made by the same staff who made season 1.
>implying season 1 was poorly animated
you're human trash i hate you

obviously, the OP and other anons are the same shitheads who try to make bullshit show wars
they forget both shows were written over years ago by the same guy. Its not like the plotlines were originally conceived in the context of anime seasons like a lot of shows are

It’s hard to point out how much of the shit Garou said as a kid was a coping mechanism and how much carried on to his adult self
Obviously he still maintains the whole “popular guys win, unpopular guys are forced to be monsters/villains” mentality and that’s what drives him to make himself the single unpopular guy while everybody else can band together against him & create peace. Effectively being a hero by becoming the greatest villain
But he also clearly doesn’t sympathize with or like monsters anymore, if he ever did at all and wasn’t just relating to them & looking at it from their perspective as a kid
I really like how you can sort of pick at and dissect Garou’s beliefs as a kid and how they took shape & changed while he grew into an adult
While similar they’re clearly not the same
I see a lot of people call Garou childish because of how his motivation began, on the playground, but he’s not just doing this shit because he’s salty his playmates made him be the monster. He says that himself, he doesn’t care about the playground days anymore. That’s just what got him started thinking and seeing the heroes & their system in a light away from the amazing people they want everybody to think they are
His ideology may have started in a childish place but that doesn’t mean his mentality is still there

>twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1115965859170664448
So there's ONE relatively passionate animator on a team of uninspired garbage? that's nice to hear for animator san but goddamnit, why couldnt they have just waited for shingo to come back

basically
might be good bits here and there but chances are the vast majority will be boring bullshit
just go reread the manga if you want to experience the best version of most of this season's moments

I didn't like Season 1. I really liked this episode. This shit was actually funny. When the robot died and revealed the brainiac smaller robot who shot lasers out of his head. or the window was open... but im on the 22nd floor.. and his dumb as looking floral shirt the entire time.

What did you not like about season 1?

>Murata added
Cretin.

This won't happen, but I low-key like it.

Genos looked a little weird to me

You literally didnt read the webcomic did you? Because Blast looks WAY different from Saitama and has a different back story

I mean, sure, but that has a lot more to do with how the art style shifted for action scenes.
I'd say playing a little loose with art-style in a ONE series is okay

Better question is why did they start production on it really really late? They had enough time to start. Also I doubt shingo would immediately come back and it would have probably taken forever to do.

I've got to come clean, user. I'm not the guy who didn't like season 1. I thought I would bait you by the fact that Genos looks amazing season 1 but now he's a bit fucked in this season, and now I feel bad.

I wanted more comedy I guess. My favorite parts of season 1 was the comedy.

I'm kind of surprised webcomicfags haven't adopted whatever the jippy-jap word for "webcomic" is to make themselves sound sophisticated yet.

I don't understand why some faggots around here are so obsessed with creating fanbase wars.

What the fuck are you even talking about, nigger?

I think he's saying webcomic sounds so western. And even western people made things like "zines" so sound poppy, fresh

so not at all and a massive downgrade from the former one?

When's the next manga chapter? Next week?

nom nom nom

>a homicidal mosquito girl takes up a career in the food service industry
She's dead user, what are you talking about.

I am really offended by the animation

wait uh who is suiryu? some anime original character?

Nope in the manga.

so like, does King ever fuck up peoples shit

yes in video games

so the whole has openings/has no openings isn't him becoming like crazy fucking metal just continuing the bluff?

Drawn by Murata.

Attached: F08EE8CD-6BDC-45B4-804C-91E871178C12.jpg (4356x5868, 1.82M)

I like the idea of reformed monsters
>tfw no mosquito girl takoyaki

Made in Abyss episode one animation was also noticeably more dynamic and fluid than the rest of it, just rewatch the whole opening sequence with Riko and the Crimson Splitjaw. Night and day, that was basically movie quality. Now the animation never dipped to unacceptable quality but it was a difference. Wouldn't surprise me if the animation got worse over time here.

hit the nail on the head, the fights won't be as startlingly awesome, the bigger problem for me is the style some of the characters are drawn in. Saitama looks like bald Mandark crossed with Rocko here.

Attached: SPOILER_D3vRbnQXkAIXMOc.png (650x439, 251K)

probably

imagine his cute little pp

Attached: x1.jpg (629x920, 126K)

Somehow, defying industry conventions, S2 is so bad that the casual audience is contemplating dropping it after just one episode.

the fuck is that on his head

that's called "hair"

Yeah unintentionally bluffing. Though the one with Garou was Garou's perception of how he though he could read king.

Why are there people actually defending this and making excuses for how it looks are anime only fags just retarded