twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to have absolutely no taste?

>VEG
please be bait

3/9 +Kenshin, Utena, Eva

Attached: 3x3.png (2000x2000, 3.68M)

yikes

1/2

Attached: 3x3 Anime.jpg (3264x3264, 2.26M)

Slow. Down. With. These.

Attached: wait2fuckingweeks.png (800x525, 339K)

t. watched less than 20 shows

6/9.

8/8.

Attached: 3x3manga.png (997x997, 1.77M)

I've watched 200+ anime...

3/3 ++ Eva +Kenshin and VEG

2/2 ++ Aria +HibiEuph

Probably other stuff I've watched however can't be bothered to figure out all your meme images.

5/6 ++K-On, Aria, NNB +GLT, TTGL -KonoSuba

>reading

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 218K)

>watched TTGL
>doesn't recognize Kaminas grave
>has Gintama in his 3x3
>doesn't recognize Lake Toya
>has Bakemonogatari in his 3x3
>doesn't recognize the "I love Hitagi bento"
kill yourself faggot

May I ask why you stole my chart?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/3times3/image/tnJzlfcdtV7_4cF8VJqpgQ/

Attached: 3x3.png (926x928, 1.73M)

what's top left?

2/2
2/2

I know you're not supposed to rec, but can I get the top 3? I'm relatively new to manga.

1/1
1/1
4/4
4/4
1/1

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3345x2482, 1.83M)

5/6
5/7
4/8
7/8
5/9

Attached: 9D6B9289-F082-42EB-B050-F4586B36B83C.jpg (3464x3464, 1.25M)

Children of the Sea, Takemitsuzamurai, and Sunny.

Faggot
Not a faggot
Faggot
Faggot
Bit of a faggot
Not a faggot
Bit of a faggot

Attached: manga three by three.png (900x898, 1.88M)

Attached: 3x3rwerwerwe.jpg (3264x3264, 3.13M)

I always see anime I like but some anime aren't good enough to be considered top tier. Should I still give a point cause I like them or no?

Also I swear to gods you fucking faggots need to clarify if you're referring to Bake or Monogatari as a whole. I'll never understand why you people are so obsessed with one of the weakest parts of Monogatari and an average anime as a standalone season.

6.5/8 Violet Evergarden is questionable
3/4
If you mean Bake then Bake is overrated but if you're referring to Monogatari as a whole I then that's fine and its a 4/4
5/7
0/1
-Climber
2/3
If you mean Bake then Bake is overrated but if you're referring to Monogatari as a whole I then that's fine and its a 3/3
Really weird...
3/5
>Fate shit
>Watamoshit
>Bake again
I swear to God
6/8 -Code Shit
Giant faggot

Attached: Best.jpg (920x920, 278K)

Attached: 3x3 030219.jpg (1800x1800, 1.32M)

>You know what time it is faggots
Time to go to bed. No really, I should. Still have to do some things for work though.

6/8

2/4

2/6

1/1

3/6

4/7

1/5

3/5

4/4

2/4

Anime: 2/6
GIrls: 6/6

5/6

Attached: 3x3.png (999x999, 1.76M)

... and manga.

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

9/9
3/3
+NHK, Mushishi, TTGL
-dumb moeshit

Attached: deep and thoughtful 3x3.png (263x253, 64K)

+Lain, Eva, RN, PB, GitS -VEG, Utena, EP, Mushishi
+Bake, TTGL, FLCL ~Hibike -Yorimoi --Liz
+KonoSuba, TTGL ~GLT, K-On, NNB -HxH, NHK, Aria, Mushishi
+Eva, C:AS, 3-gatsu, Bake ~K-On, S;G, LOGH -Saiki, Gintama
~Getter Robo, Azumanga, Sunred -Jojo, HxH
+Haruhi, WataMote ~K-On, S;G, Yamada -everything else
+Bake, F/Z, Hyouka, Bebop, Re:Zero ~SamCham, Madoka, S;G -CG
+FlipFlap, Kaguya ~Shirobako, Doremi, K-On, Heidi
+Re:Zero, FLCL, KonoSuba, TTGL ~Planetes, S;G, GG -HxH
>If you mean Bake then Bake is overrated but if you're referring to Monogatari as a whole I then that's fine and its a 4/4
What do you see in later seasons that you don't see in it?
+Hyouka, 3-Gatsu, Lain, Tutu, Kino ~Madoka -Aria, HxH, Tatami
+DNA, OPM ~HxH99, SMoon -Sirius

Attached: 3x3 tv.png (1440x1440, 3.51M)

1/3 - What do you get out of making it intentionally hard to recognize what anime they are from?
3/7
1/2
1/8
1/4
0/5
1/8
2/3
0/3
Shit taste, as expected from a Pitoufag.
1/6
1/3
1/4
2/5

Attached: 3x3.jpg (940x940, 362K)

3/4
>What do you see in later seasons that you don't see in it?
Its just not that good for multiple reasons. I think a lot of it has to do with characters being introduced and their interactions with Araragi not being as fleshed out. Bake gave the groundwork that made the other seasons better but it itself is not as good.

S1 focuses too much on Hitagi and I just don't like her. She's the typical tsundere but with sped up romantic feelings. When she interacts with Araragi during Snail it just feels forced and the dialogue is not at all intriguing. The date episode was amazing though. When Mayoi is introduced the groundwork that made her interactions with Araragi great are still being established so her interactions aren't as good as later seasons. Kanbaru is good but again the focus on Hitagi was too bothersome, and finally Snake was purposefully boring. Some episodes where great, OST was great, and the Tsubasa arc was great too but the overall narrative in the first season is not as good as later seasons.

Monogatari S2, Owarimonogatari, and Kizumonogatari have stronger stories and the characters are more fleshed out in those seasons. Again, a lot of it has to do with the groundwork already established in Bake. Bake is like the appetizer while the other seasons are like the main dish that follows.
I love the fanservice in Nise so that itself puts it above Bake desu

>Monogatari S2, Owarimonogatari, and Kizumonogatari have stronger stories
Strong disagree, Bake is the most thematically rich and comes to a proper, naturally reached conclusion for each arc. The stylistic excess is handled poorly once Itamura takes over and the story starts losing direction after the end of first season with arcs like Kabuki which don't really add anything and are just different for the sake of being different. It's not really true that the characters are more fleshed out in Owari and Kizu, since Owari is focused on Ougi and Sodachi, and Kizu presents the as-of-yet inexperienced characters in a very different light from the rest of the series.
Bake > Nise > Kizu > Rest
Also the ending to Owari was a halfhearted flop and people overrate Hitagi End because Kaiki's cool.

nobody ever refers to bake on its own, it’s literally the worst monogatari series there is.

are you retarded? bake was awful in comparison to every other series

Bake was easily the best

Attached: anime (2).png (812x763, 860K)

Perfect taste
Trash can
++Yotsuba 1/9

Attached: 3x3.png (1152x1096, 2.07M)

boogiepop is garbage lol

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

7/9
4/9
5/9
0/9 (lol)
4/9
3/9
4/9
8/9
3/9
2/9
6/9
5/9
2/9
3/9
7/9
5/9
5/9
6/9
5/9
3/9

Attached: 1554463615441.jpg (1080x1080, 432K)

3/5

1/4

2/5

1/5

0/1

Anime: 4/6
Characters: 6/6
Last time this was posted, not only were the ratings completely different, the guy also didn't pretend to know every single anime in the thread. That tells me that you are a troll abusing a grid someone else made. That and that the filname is one Yea Forums would have given you when you downloaded it.
Please refrain from such deplorable behaviour.

6/6 great taste
8/9 -Shirobako
6/9 -HxH, Sirius, OPM
3/9 +Patlabor, FLCL, Haibane
Do you honestly prefer the newer versions of Eva, Boogie and Kino? They're all markedly worse in my opinion.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (904x904, 283K)

Weren't these threads proven to be run by redditors/discord trannies?

>Do you honestly prefer the newer versions of Eva, Boogie and Kino? They're all markedly worse in my opinion.
Not him, but Boogiepop Phantom has nothing to do with Boogiepop, it was a shitty cash-in on the franchise. The characters were all paper cutouts of their LN counterparts and the story was trite. 2019 was a bad adaptation but it was still a lot better than Phantom.

>Boogiepop Phantom has nothing to do with Boogiepop
They're part of the same franchise, so you're wrong.
>it was a shitty cash-in
>the story was trite
Exactly how I feel about the 2019 show, except it also looks fucking boring, it has none of the atmosphere the old show had.

6/8 +Kenshin, Evangelion, GitS
4/5 If that's the euphonium movie I still need to watch it. +SoraYori
5/8 +NNB, GLT
6/9
2/4
5/9
7/9 +Madoka
3/3
4/6 I really want to see Gunslinger Girl
6/7 +Kino
2/4
4/4 Followed your recommendation and read Sailor V, it was very fun, thanks.
7/9
3/4 ++Gankutsuou
6/8 +Boogiepop
7/8 It's not perfect but I love it, thanks user.
1/2

Attached: 3x3_2019ver2.jpg (3000x3000, 2.9M)

Changed my grid a little bit. I felt previous one was too convoluted and rushed

4/7
3/6
4/8
4/7
3/5
Props for including Shaman King. My childhood
2/7
4/9
3/4
3/7
7/9
4/5
4/7
6/7
4/9
2/6
1/2
Why are you using my best girls grid? Ahahaha
4/5

Attached: alternative v2.jpg (3200x1800, 3.71M)

I don't think any thread was ever proven to be a redditor. How would that even work? How could a thread possibly post on reddit?

>They're part of the same franchise, so you're wrong.
What I mean is that nothing other than the character names (not the themes, not the type of story, not the aesthetic sense, not even the characters' actual personalities) was carried over.
>>it was a shitty cash-in
>>the story was trite
>Exactly how I feel about the 2019 show, except it also looks fucking boring, it has none of the atmosphere the old show had.
Phantom had pretty weak atmosphere honestly, and to say 2019 has a trite story is just admitting to not liking Boogiepop, only Phantom.
And I actually kinda like 2019's aesthetic, even if the artwork was pretty wonky at times (which Phantom was also notoriously guilty of).

Haven't updated it in a while.

Attached: 3x3 Top Anime 2012.jpg (920x920, 318K)

They got exposed via leaked discord logs or something.

>just admitting to not liking Boogiepop, only Phantom
Yeah, I would admit that.

Well that's fair enough I suppose

Even if that's true, what does it change?

Glad someone noticed it. Is this a common thing?
Original 3x3 girls poster here. It's characters grid, so don't think I loved the show that much. However, I really like Boogiepop as a character and the 2019 adaptation, at least, managed to do a good job with their portrayal. Also, Aoi Yuuki's voice, nnnnnhhhg

Even if you mean posters instead of threads, I think you are mistaken. Most people in here joke about "reddit taste" and disregard it.

The guy who has stop motion dolls in his grid was a confirmed redditor/discord tranny if I remember correctly

Fuck off, I've never used either in my life. Stop starting shit.

Also, (You) and your obsessive insecurity over my grid is getting really obnoxious. Can you please just fuck off? I don't really care if you don't like my taste in anime, but your constant shitposting and derailing these threads has gotten to the point of malicious retardation.

Very good.
Good.
Shit.

Attached: 3x3 (2).jpg (904x904, 263K)

6/6

3/5

3/3
Nice to see someone else with Urotsukidouji on his 3x3.

2/4

2/3

I really like your images for K-on and Hugtto.

don't like thi much though most of the shows are fine
dont much like the anime but you chose interesting but still recognisable images so thats good, think shinbou has better than cossette but i still like it
dislike this one really
the space battles in gineden are incredibly dull wouldn't want to represent the show with them if it were my fave, don't like much on here really
i like the robots on here but that's about it really, shin getter was awesome
don't like it
don't like it
the kids shows are great, not too keen on the others outside of the movies though i'm yet to watch kenji no haru
bad images bad shows
mostly fine shows but i dont particularly like the grid
are you watching opm s2?
based
don't much like it but there's a bit more personality in this one than other similar ones
probably the poster i like most itt even though i don't like your taste so much
nothing for me here
come on lad
gonna watch dendoh soon, for now i dont have much to say
is this shows or characters? either way it's fine i guess
it's nice, do you watch much anime as it comes out?
don't like it and not anime
i think satou jun has done better than tutu, is top right conrevo? i'm fairly confident on the rest and theyre cool, nice grid
don't much like this though there are shows i like
been feeling like watching tamayura just because they all have maaya ops, i mostly like hidamari and fuujin on here, reckon satou jun's mahou shoujo are better than his sol

Attached: 3x3.png (770x770, 747K)

Attached: mosaic54f9e0db4e05dbaf3cd10e7a3da81970f42fe662.jpg (920x920, 241K)

>do you watch much anime as it comes out?
Yes, I'm usually watching at least 3 shows. Currently following Dororo, Star Twinkle Precure, and just watched the first episode of Carole and Tuesday. I'll be watching Sarazanmai as well.

Attached: 2010s.jpg (1836x3405, 2.12M)

Whats top right user-kun?

>are you watching opm s2?
Sure. The threads are pure cancer though, so I don't think I'll bother with them much.

Tatakae!! Iczer-1

same as me though i don't think i'll pick up carole unless i hear good things, finding dororo a bit of a chore at this point though personally
mononoke
yeah don't think i'd expect much else really, i read a few yesterday so i know what you mean
haven't watched that yet though im interested in it

4/6

2/6

Too many: ~40%

>i don't think i'll pick up carole unless i hear good things
I thought the first episode was okay. The setting seems interesting and the characters are cute. It wasn't anything exciting, but I think it's something I'll enjoy watching.
>finding dororo a bit of a chore at this point though personally
I like what they've done with the narrative, I just wish it was more visually engaging.
Not even close.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.39_[2019.04.10_09.45.39].jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>haven't watched that yet though im interested in it
Don't bother with the sequels. The first OVA is pure 80s camp perfected. The sequels are bogged down by shitty characters and the visuals aren't as good either.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of this threads?

Is bottom left the Kara No Kyoukai film?

It's about seeing how your taste in anime compares with other people's taste. That's exactly what you're doing when you're rating, and what you see others doing when they rate your 3x3.
If you don't have a 3x3 yet, it's also a good opportunity for you to wrap your head around what your actual 9 favourites are - and why.

That's an unexpected precise and well argued answer

can you name yours? I only recognise kemonozume (which I love)

Princess Tutu, Metropolis, Concrete Revolutio
Kimi no Na wa, End of Evangelion, Interstella 5555
Kemonozume, Urotsukidouji, Aku no Hana

>nb4 macross

2/2
i'm watching gintama now. episode 20 or so. it's good...but maybe overhyped unless it gets better (which i've heard it does).

1/1

im honestly unaware of several anime in your pic.

3/3

3/3

man...grimgar might have the best backgrounds in all of anime. i love the lush watercolor look. that alone made the anime fun to stare at for me.

2/2

love urushihara. you can get a pencil board of that same plastic little image on ebay for 15 bucks. i recently bought one...pretty cool.

Attached: mosaic anime1.jpg (922x924, 458K)

Yes

2/4

>I like what they've done with the narrative, I just wish it was more visually engaging.
pretty much the same feelings i have, i think there's a lot of opportunity to do something quite special with the presentation of the story but the whole thing turned out quite bland
noted, i'll probably just bang it out tonight since it's on my mind and only 3 episodes

I just made an aesthetic grid with some visually pleasing anime. Just some eyecandy for you plebs who keep posting ugly looking grids.
Names:
>Akira
>Redline
>Sword of the Stranger
>Angel's Egg
>Spirited Away
>Tekkon Kinkret
>Digital Juice
>Dead Leaves

Attached: 3x3 aesthetic (not favorites).jpg (2532x1338, 1M)

>posts """""aesthetic""""" grid
>can't even line up screenshots properly
Well, you tried.

Well, I used Paint. It still looks good, though, you can't deny that.

>Well, I used Paint
You're too stupid to line up images in Paint?
>It still looks good, though, you can't deny that
Some of the individual screenshots do, but they're not really working with one another. Also, you've got white space on the left side from where the images are overlapping and getting cropped off on the edge.

Are you going to start shilling for GIMP again?

no need to critique anime mosaics like you would some monumental work of art.

>I just made an aesthetic grid with some visually pleasing anime. Just some eyecandy for you plebs who keep posting ugly looking grids.
>no need to critique anime mosaics like you would some monumental work of art.

This is good advice, actually. I'll fix it by adding some dark corners and give it a 16:9 cinematic feel.

Maybe if the dude didn't enter like a faggot and call other people plebs and their grids ugly and then proceed to post a shit grid with entry level trash I'd agree with you. At least the other user was trying to be helpful, I think everyone should strive to make the best grid out of their favorites that they can.
At any rate I'm fairly sure the dude was trolling and I wouldn't have bothered replying at all personally.

alright point taken.

Fixed. Now it looks Kino as fuck. Hands down the best looking grid in this thread.
>entry level trash
Just because an anime is obscure, it doesn't make it good. What kind of mentality is that? And most of the anime in this grid can't be considered "entry level" either.

Attached: 3x3 aesthetic (not favorites).jpg (2532x1338, 952K)

Attached: 1554844069799.jpg (250x229, 9K)