ITT: your great Isekai idea

Speedrunner Isekai
>the main character is transported to a fantasy world, and after much dying and resetting, defeats the Demon King
>but the time loop happens again anyway
>with nothing better to do, he makes it a personal challenge to defeat the Demon King as fast as possible

Attached: cinematic universe.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFK5CDNfaOE
mangadex.org/title/14408/kono-sekai-ga-game-da-to-ore-dake-ga-shitteiru
exhentai.org/g/1337771/2ee1ae6d57/
novelupdates.com/series/hakai-me-no-yuuri/
hentaishark.com/manga/sakyubasu-ni-kyousei-tenshoku-saserareta-ore-iwas-forcibly-changed-into-a-succubus
youtu.be/8-wrV__VTf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITT: your great Isekai idea
Kuzama x Aqua

What a horrible idea, they are best bros, not a couple.
Kazuma already has a girlfirend

Attached: Volume 9 Dark version.jpg (1268x1802, 788K)

>Hero from another world: Isekaider
Basically it's a toku hero who got isekai'd after the final battle and now has to face a secret organization bent on reviving the demon king.

Best friends are the ideal partners, especially if they are sexually compatible. He can lie to himself all he wants while spanking it to Aqua's perfect ass.

>wanting NTR
thats your headcanon pal

An isekai story but the protagonist is the Goddess managing the isekai world.
She have to deal with dense Japanese MCs, new edgy isekai'd demon lord, little girl who are actually salaryman, and so on; while also having to meet her plot point quota and create a connecting storyline.

A writer of an isekai light novel gets sent to a fantasy world and the whole series is based on him complaining about how it didn't turn out like he hoped it would
I'm bet this shit already exists

I don't see it as NTR at all. I hate NTR.

a japanese street racer accidentally drives into a portal into a fantasy world during a death race. the series is based around magic chariots(so they can compete with a fucking car) battling and racing.

Attached: 1531430473_ced9b1bd2d695cf1f6cb43fe6e2c443bd99114dd.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

MC is your typical Yea Forums subhuman who wants to be a little girl and suck big cocks. This actually happens and they become an impossibly attractive little girl with passive "charm" effect they cannot turn off, but no actual combat or defense abilities. They get raped daily and hate it.

>i reincarnated into an otome game as the villainess' panties

my great isekai idea is that we stop making isekai

I'm pretty sure there's a nukige with a premise close to that.

MC reincarnates as a shapeshifting tentacle monster that tries to go around raping girls but is unable to do it beccause everybody ends up consenting.
She also turns into a loli after a few level ups.

I didn't come up with this one but seems like a fun one.

Protag is transported to basically the anime equivalent of Elder Scrolls.

This world is filled with glitches, dumb AI, repitition, bad looped dialogue, and all around dumb shit.

I am pretty sure this exists.

Not mine: isekai hero defeats the Demon King and is sent back to his world. He now has to deal with the consequences i.e missing his harem, readjusting to his world and feeling like a nobody for it, explaining his absence to the few who even knew he was gone, and so on.

The very evil he defeated followed him home.

"Why Is My Isekai Adventure Just Summoning Crazy Chuuni Schoolgirls From Other Dimensions?"

An anime fanboy but otherwise normal Japanese highschool student discovers he has a strange ability when he is confronted by a magical beast from another world. He summons to his aid... a rather normal looking schoolgirl, who proceeds to speechify in a flowery, kind of crazy way before she busts out a giant dragon of black lightning to obliterate the beast. As the boy talks to her, he soon realizes she's completely nuts; an utter chuunibyou case, she never had any powers before. But now, thanks to him summoning her to his world, she has gained magic abilities matching her delusions.

Over the course of the show he summons a combat harem of deluded crazy schoolgirls who inherit magical powers thanks to being summoned by him. The final battle with the summoner of the magical beasts reveals the truth the boy is secretly from another world, it's why he's being targeted. Season 2 will feature the boy and his harem returning to his home dimension and exploring it for his real parents.

>single guy gets isekai'd
>summon has a glitch
>wakes up in a fantasy world copy-pasted half a dozen times
>all clones are exactly the same as the moment he was summoned
>each one develops slightly different from then on
>some band together with MC to defeat the demon lord
>others do their own thing, since they're "not needed for the plot"
>some kill themselves
>one decides to start killing off others since "there can only be one"

>Guy gets sent into a fantasy world
>he sees Cat Girl
>...
>Gets executed for sexual assault

Attached: NekoLewd.png (112x112, 25K)

>100 people are transported to another world(understandable given the death rate in the world)
>sexy princess says she will marry only the strongest hero
>the 99 men battle it out to determine who will be the one to plant their seed
>the one girl is the one who wins
>this is all in the first episode
>the rest of the season is just cute married life between the two
HAHA DIDN'T EXPECT A YURI SHOW WHEN YOU READ THIS SHIT DID YA

It does.

Wow, so funny

Attached: RimuruCringe.jpg (785x822, 266K)

Mine: one minor character there is a detective investigating the MC because he was on file for having died in a truck accident a year ago. He'd be the hero of another anime set in the same universe; a mystery thriller where he (or she) investigates weird cases such as urban legends, magical girl sightings, and more.

He'd be the Nick Fury of a potential crossover, if with lower stakes than something like Avengers.

Isekai hero is an average fag who gets summoned, but finds out that there are many others summoned along with him. They are all seemingly average.
Mc finds out that each of the isekai heroes dont come from the same world as him. They are each from their own version of the "normal world" but with differences. Essentially they are all from different timelines of our world.
The heroes finally meet the villains, only to find they are evil genius alternate timeline versions of themselves, and they were isekai'd specifically to defeat their evil mirror versions.

JOKES ON YOU I ALWAYS EXPECT YURI

Attached: Yuri goggles .jpg (611x632, 73K)

Milk Chan in another world!

Attached: 1lF6.gif (255x239, 80K)

>MC dies and goes to another world, tries to defeat the demon king, gets killed, appears in a different world
>Finds out that each death brings him to yet another world with their own monsters/tyrants/whatever, but continues to try to be a hero and save whatever world he's in
>Eventually, a group starts hunting him across worlds
>It turns out that they're the survivors from worlds he was previously in, and that his death causes the ontological collapse of whatever world he died in. MC is really the instrument of systematic destruction of all realities.

>AAAH NANDATTE?!!!
>ACTIVATE MY POWERS..no powers, no levels, no skills? what is the point then?
>I feel strange and notice I have pure white skin,15 feet tall, medium length pure black hair and green eyes and a 20 inch penis
>I am the summon of god and I now know my purpose, to rid this world of subhumans and breed good offspring for this world
>I'm hungry and notice a deer creature, I pick a rock and throw it, killing it
>I thank the Lord and eat my meal
>I make clothes, footwear from leaves and trees I carve then make some spears and sword from hard minerals
>I see some bandits in a cave, I wait and then a few hours later the main group leaves the cave to go somewhere
>I dash at incredible speed, like a cheeta but each step contain immense mass and power
>they see me but I throw my spear and impale 3 of them in with one spear
>I take out my sword and kill all of them easily with my muscles that are harder than steel
>my muscles are glistening, my first human kills and the excitement is unbearable
>I untie the women and let them go, I'm not into used goods
>I'm still bursting with energy so I run towards the lake and kill several bear looking monsters with my bare hands to test my strength then dive into he lake and get salmon, I eat and save some for later, cooked of course
>I use the skin of the bear monsters to make fur coats, boots and a hat
>I rest for the night
>a big horse arrives, it's white and strong
>I tame it and ride into town
>the guards attack me but I swipe them away
>I sense alot of hostility and there are slaves everywhere
> fat noble arrives and demands I serve him, I refuse and kill him and everyone owning a slave
>his 5 blonde daughters step from the carriage and want me to rule this land
>I agree and then go to the palace, I kill the corrupt people
>I feel good so I fuck all 5 beauties all night as I stretch their pussies to my liking, they are of noble birth so they are stronger than normal humans and can handle it
>vol 1 end

Attached: hehe.jpg (581x548, 43K)

Christian Isekai. A devout Christian is heartbroken when he dies and is greeted by a shitty Pagan whore who offers him some video game type adventure crap instead of heaven. Convinced that God's just testing his faith, our zealot does not relent. He won't shut up about God and the pagan tramp throws him into some hellish Isekai. The protagonist valiantly struggles against everything this hellhole of an Isekai throws at him and introduces Christianity into the new world. The stakes get higher as Christianity grows, with the MC becoming the centre of growing religion. The MC wins, Christianity becomes dominant and exterminates all opposition. The series takes on a much more chuuni tone, as these events lead to the creation of an actual new deity. This new God is incredibly strong due to the fact that his followers believe him to be almighty. The MC is this God's champion, and the leader of a crusading army, ready to bring fire and brimstone to a multiverse full of heathen. The series ends with an apocalyptic chuuni battle between God and his forces and the Old World gods. In terms of tone, imagine Berserk - grim and violent - but with no homos. For the second part, it's Dies Irae: a series of fights that get more and more crazy until you've got snakes throwing stars and shit. But with no homos.

Attached: God.jpg (1240x1754, 396K)

>MC overdoses on skooma and begins clipping through walls

>person gets sent to another world
>guy goes in expecting a fantasy world
>it's actually a highly developed world equal to or better than the world he died in
>magic and shit still exists as does modern technology
>the demon king of this world is actually the ruler of this world and he provides the world with its power
>MC wants to kill the demon king but if he does the advanced civilization would immediately crumble
>it's a 1 vs 100000000000 battle all from the "hero's" perspective

Attached: example-54386.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Speed running is for trannies and faggots. Worst idea ever.

>He actually accomplishes it

Already been done

Brilliant

Wrote a whole paragraph but seems it's already been done: Release that Witch. Manga adaptation seems crummy but novel might be better.

What if the main character reincarnated as one of them?

God is killed by technologically advanced humans and travels back in time to cavemen times to guide the evolution of mankind somewhat differently.

Call me old fashioned, I'm still a sucker for "In another world with only a fully armed and operational battlestation"

Attached: In another world with only a fully armed and operational battlestation.png (1087x359, 48K)

holy shit

That sounds like it could be really interesting depending on how it's developed.

>Speedrunner Isekai
'Kono Sekai Ga Game' and 'FFF-Class Trashero'.

Truck-kun gets Isekaied and becomes sapient. Truck-kun learns he can get upgrades and become more powerful. In time pic related.

Attached: bigfoot.jpg (474x355, 32K)

fund it

>he makes it a personal challenge to defeat the Demon King as fast as possible

So if
youtube.com/watch?v=YFK5CDNfaOE

is any indication, he'll just be breaking game physics and clipping through walls

>Not a truck truck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

hero from isekai world gets transported to normal world

but instead of defeating the demon king, he has to become ruler of the world

Truck-kun must learn and adapt to overcome the traps laid by hostile forces in the new world

Attached: 1527612964408.jpg (538x509, 62K)

Truck-kun will grow more powerful in time.

Attached: MAZ-537.jpg (3264x2176, 1.82M)

The characters land inside a house situated in the middle of a vast expanse of grassland.
No game mechanics. No mountains or kingdoms in sight. No fantasy creatures either. Just the house, the grassland surrounding it, and whatever mundane animals live within.
The first few people who arrived under different circumstances, who struggled to find something to eat and drink, took it upon themselves to create a place where those like them can live without worrying about whether they'll die of starvation or something else.

Isekai where a highschooler dies and comes back as a different highschooler. This happens multiple times and time rewinds to the beginning of the schoolyear each time. Spacetime assassins want him dead for being a threat to the multiverse so he has to blend in to each new life. Over the series he manages to meet a girl who is going through the same thing, his chilldhood (girl)friend who manages to remember each loop despite not being involved (seemingly), a robot catgirl from the spacetime assassins who realizes killing him is only making things worse, and a guy he has permanent blackmail on after he reincarnated as him but he was crossdressing to enter an all girls school and succeeded. The only clues they have as to what is causing this is related to the things that kill them each reincarnation (that isn't the time assassins).

>The characters land inside a house situated in the middle of a vast expanse of grassland.
>No game mechanics. No mountains or kingdoms in sight. No fantasy creatures either. Just the house, the grassland surrounding it, and whatever mundane animals live within.
I was hoping for a big brother style murder game isekai but thats fine too.

>The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: A Moon-Sugar (tm) Fortified Experience

Posted this in a thread like this before, but fuck it I'm bored.

>MC is a full of himself genius mechanical engineer
>Roommate and only person willing to put up with his shit is a shy D&D nerd
>MC doesn't give a shit about class cause he knows it all already
>MC sees weird visions of weird shit like a wizard and a forest and shit while dozing off in his class
>Thinks it's nothing
>Goes to sleep that night
>Wakes up bruised in a ditch in a forest
>before he can figure out what's going on some orcs show up and try to eat him
>Gets his ass saved by a medieval knight on horseback
>Helps the knight finish the orcs off
>Knight turns out to be a cute girl
>She rides him to the village she's in charge of
>MC finally starts getting situated
>Goes to sleep
>Wakes up in his bed like it was all a dream
>Turns out he's cursed to slip between dimensions whenever he falls asleep into his alternate dimension body (the mind of the one from the fantasy world is just stuck in limbo)
>The curse could possibly cause the worlds to merge if it isn't stopped
>Que adventure as he tries to find out about the wizard from that world trying to merge the worlds along with the knight and meta knowledge with his friend, and a bunch of side characters of course
>Later on they end up meeting their world's version of the knight and stakes are raised when she gets hit with the curse too
>Also the evil wizard trying to merge the worlds is the fantasy world version of his friend, causing more issues.

Attached: c3044814ba751a67f04c507d32a40857.jpg (736x1041, 126K)

Some guy who hates shounen is sent to a world based around the most unoriginal shounen cliches but has to work with the seemingly bland and obnoxious characters to get back home.

That sounds like jumanji 2

>part of the populace thinks he's crazy
>the more idealistic people form their own toku in honor of him

Is this proof we're living in a simulation

A killer robot driving instructor girl who travels back in time for some reason. This robot, she's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether her best friend lives ... or dies. Her best friend's a talking pie.

>a world that has constant summonings and reincarnations as a sort of hub for wayward souls and magic
>a kingdom of medieval fantasy with some modern concepts, a merchant kingdom of steampunk technology, the honorweebs of japanese banded together, and a fourth capital that contains the demihumans descended from self-altering mages
>a goddess of the world is reborn every so often, symbolized by telltale abnormalities
>two perspectives; some goddesses made the world prosper, others wiped out civilizations
>one is a paraplegic born as the "guardian" and older brother figure of a girl that is to be the new goddess reincarnation, handpicked - and they're both demihumans in a shitty life in the fourth capital
>the other is a girl who awakens with no memories and with doll-like joints, unsure as to where or who she is as she travels the lands looking for a purpose of self
>the male is superhuman capabilities but no magical potential, with the goddess reincarnate sis being pure mage as they rise up to reform their capital and create global tension
>the female carries the soul of what was supposed to be another goddess guardian, as an outside effort from an anti-goddess conspiracy to split the goddess' power up for their own means; this soul acts as a guide and older sister for the female protagonist, and occasionally possesses her in times of danger as she's a yandere with murder habits in her past life
>also the two perspectives are twenty years apart, as the female protag wakes up well after wars have begun years prior from the goddess and male protag's actions

the >some goddesses part was supposed to be after the abnormalities part, not the two perspectives. oh well

mangadex.org/title/14408/kono-sekai-ga-game-da-to-ore-dake-ga-shitteiru

>MC grabs a fork and levitates to the final boss

absolute shit taste

>we open on a dragon laying waste to a human slave favela in a parallel world for rebelling
>the humans are helpless, being slaughtered by the massive fire breathing beasts
>as the city burns, a small circle of humans hidden away in a basement conduct a strange summoning ritual, begging for allies from across time and space

Flash cut to WW2.

>A Japanese pilot over an unnamed Pacific island is engaged in a vicious dogfight with an American
>As the two twirl through the sky, neither can get the upper hand
>As they push their machines to the limit, they make a headon pass, guns blazing in a game of deadly chicken
>As the two riddle each other with bullets, the sky around them shudders, as though spacetime is tearing apart
>Cut to US Marines on the island and Japanese soldiers panicking as reality warps around them
>Cut to an American officer watching the chaos unfold from an airstrip
>Cut to a Japanese naval officer observing from the bridge of an aircraft carrier
>Suddenly, a couple people on the island and most of their equipment vanish
>The remaining soldiers are absolutely cowed by the random disappearances
>A ragtag team of mechanics, commandoes, pilots, and officers from two sides of a very different war wake up, finding themselves thrust into a slave rebellion against dragons

Dogfighting against dragons in WW2 aircraft, US Marines learning crazy Bushido spirit shit, what few mages the dragons haven't culled slinging spells, and all sorts of crazy shit await in

DRAGON HUNTERS

Attached: DragonHunterIsekai.png (768x432, 566K)

Fuck, I wish I wasn’t already running a quest or I’d pick this one the FUCK up. My WW2 autism isn’t powerful enough to do it convincingly, though.

Stop describing yourself

I don't understand what you mean, user.

I think he means something like whenever the main MC dies a new clone spawns or something like that

gate but good

It is good, but it could be better.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
The boy has no memories of the past ten days, and his left hand is missing, replaced with an artificial translucent equivalent with some of the digits missing. The girl aids the boy in the search for the missing fingers, while being chased across the country by mysterious assassins from another dimension hell bent on making sure the boy will not complete his glass hand and recover his lost memories.
Oni With a Glass Hand

>MC is your typical college dude just rolling with the flow
>Truck-kun strikes again
>queue scene of a newborn
>MC doesn't have all of his memories, just bits and pieces he sees in dreams
>he was born to a baker family
>early part of the story is comfy village life and dealing with the typical problems associated
>follows him up to the age of 15 or 16
>he's planning on asking his qt childhood friend out to the village festival, his best friend childhood friend is coaching him on how to do it
>they both leave to find qt childhood friend's favorite flower so MC can woo her
>as the two eventually find one together, they notice smoke on the horizon
>panic mode engaged
>follows MC and his best bud sneaking into the village being attacked by bandits
>they save qt but everyone they know and loved are either dead, being pillaged/etc or have already fled
>they flee, MC is forced to kill a bandit for everyone to get away, and they regroup in the woods safely
>the three have a long argument about what they want to do
>QT is angry and wants to join the kingdom's knights to get revenge
>his best bud blames the kingdom for lack of security and wants nothing to do with them
>MC is too panicked and trying to keep his two friends calm to decide on anything
>his indifference makes the other two more angry and split off by themselves
>MC is just standing there in shock at everything that happens
>some of his memories come flooding back, nothing major but causes him to pass out
>wakes up to find it is now day time, his friends are gone and his village is nothing but ash and smoke
>having no real drive or aim in the world happens upon a traveling merchant who takes pity on him and gives him a ride
>rest of the volume just focuses on MC struggling with the PTSD
>he also begins having flashes of his previous life where he was also aimless, volume ends with him deciding that to repay the merchant who helped him, he'll be his apprentice
>queue volume 2: ECONOMICS

Attached: visibleform.jpg (277x296, 24K)

Fuck off Harlan Ellison

Is that a problem? If done right that would be very entertaining. Maybe they could present it as a short, 12-episode gig or something, and at the end of that, they killed the Demon Lord, and then ep 12 ends with mc looped back to the start. It takes him a little while to figure it out, and then he starts his little challenge. By the end of the series it takes him 5 hours or something stupid like that and we get a final super impressive run in the final episode.

you tricked me into reading a wall of text that had nothing to do with either isekai or economics.

So just like a real isekai story huh? No substance.

>a midget got reincarnated to a fantasy world
>In the fantasy world dwarves are almost extinct
>the midget was mistaken as legendary dwarf king
>the elves are the enemy so they got rapeda lot

>A young man and his father get sent to a magical world where they go on adventures trying to find their way home, at first, the older man has trouble adjusting to the video game mechanics, but seems to accel at the survivalist aspect. The dad tries to come to grips with the fact that since his wife died, he's felt far more at place in this new world, and wonders if he wants to go back. The son is conflicted because this is the first time in years that he and his dad have connected.

That's fucking stupid!

Attached: 1509318302341.gif (500x334, 201K)

yes it is very stupid, nobody watches dumb isekai shows anymore everyone would rather watch the hottest new genres of anime!

Attached: president.gif (480x368, 3.63M)

There actually was 3DCG anime like that.

>They get raped daily and love it.
Fixed

Attached: 36.jpg (1280x1807, 332K)

I unironically would watch this

MC gets trucked and her crippled body is stolen by the Yakuza. They plug her into neural interface MMO, and trick her into farming gold and items for them to sell.

She gets a feeling something isn't right. Gathers a guild of others who supposedly died in modern Japan and reincarnated in the fantasy world. Then find out they're slaves and rebel. Bringing down the entire game from within and saving their bodies in the real world.

Source on this? My search got me nothing.

Didn't they already do this (kinda) in Drifters though?

Probably the best pitch in the thread

exhentai.org/g/1337771/2ee1ae6d57/
Only because I feel in sharing mood.

One of my proudest wanks

I would actually love a sequel where she finds actually competent adventurers who resist her charm and she has to struggle.

>Guy opens up a spam popup while watching porn and gets transported into fantasy world, you know, Usual isekai buIshit
>He finds that the kingdom is mass invoking heroes but they're all failures
>Reason for this? They're all teleported with the object on their immediate left as their cheat weapon
>Our hero is therefore the empty can of coffee hero
>Gets left to die in the street because who the fuck needs the empty can of coffee hero
>Meets an abbandonned girl dying from hunger
>She fucking dies in front of him as he tried to feed her the can of coffee (of which he has an ulimited supply of)
>Comes back as a ghost thanks to the coffee
>Subsequently creates an army of ghosts by killing them with force-feeding cans of coffee
>Timeskip 3 days
>He took over the kingdom and is now treated as the demon king

Attached: 1545288256194.jpg (375x441, 62K)

Thank you, user.

>The best WWE-type wrestler in the world dies suddenly and gets transported to another world
>the wrestler stays in character the whole time he's there
>the way the people in the world actually act is just as theatrical
>we get a cheesy ass wrestling isekai with wrestler type narratives making up the entire plot

Attached: 38_42199673-e1421083838994.jpg (1000x600, 228K)

Will there be fermented and dried meat sticks?

fking this. could be epic

Interested.

Sounds like Cid Kagenou except replace the crazy nip with Undertaker.

>fking
>epic
You must be over 18 to post on Yea Forums, get the fuck out of here.

Isekai but everyone is a cute reverse trap

I cant find it, is it real?

>isekai anime but focuses on the truck drivers perspective and how he copes with his unintentional manslaughter

>the guilt causes him to commit suicide
>he gets transported to the fantasy world that all of his victims were sent to

Isekai where an Otaku wants to be transported to an isekai so he repeatedly tries to kill himself in a convenient situation. After failing, he meets a schoolgirl with an obsession for becoming a mahou shoujou. They make a pact to try and make their life as similar as their desired fantasies. Hijinks ensue as the two of them turn their daily lives around, meeting new eccentric characters, facing new adventures and unveiling a secret conspiracy laid by the gods of the human world

>MC hit by truck
>Isekai into truck driver after accident
>Truck driver killed by MC parent as revenge
>MC parent commits suicide when confronted by Truck driver child
>Isekai into child
>Child dies in hiroshima
>Isekai into Harry Truman
>Truman dies natural death
>Isekai as Truman into fantasy world with big-boobed girls who summoned hero to defeat demon lord
>Demon lord summoned own anti-hero to fight the hero
>Chruschev as a cute loli

>his great cheat power is to summon a magical truck

/thread

This. Someone make this real

Isekai quartet but without shitbaru.

>Really nasty GM is isekaied to fantasy world form RPG He was playing and now He have to fight against each of this monster He was sending before on his players

>MC is chemist, dies in experiment
>Isekai into magic world ruled by feudal lords who use magical girls as soldiers
>Uses chemistry to create gunpowder and bombs to lead revolution

>user sees isekai tours advertisement thread on Yea Forums
>Immediately enters and hooks up with OP IRL
>OP is just stranded isekai fag who needs untampered Earth specimen to get back
>Because his world is glorified post-transhumanism zoo

Attached: 1549142174636.png (500x281, 128K)

I had more ideas about this. The main cast is basically composed of people trying to fit into manga stereotypes and they all have character arcs to them.
>glasses girl who is insanely dumb wants to act like the smart and smug glasses archetype
>guy who thinks he lives in a harem Manga (eill be introduced a bit late) and thinks he is the MC but fails to realize most girls dislike him. Pretends to be "dense" and "nice"
>Christmas cake who lived her life stuck as a loli SoL character
>girl who is chuuni about shonen
Some villains
>Old guy from an ntr manga
>edgy kid from a gore manga

I always had this idea about isekai.

>far future, Earth is united and top-tier research into FTL is conducted on space station on edge of solar system
>MC is average scientist/engineer working on this FTL tech
>he likes this one girl, but has too low self-esteem to ask her out
>one of the experiment goes wrong and blows up the space station
>MC escapes in a pod
>he gets picked up, but something is wrong
>the spaceship and people don't look like anything he knows
>he is arrested for crimes he knows nothing about
>through sheer coincidence he is "rescued" by group of pirates
>there, he meets himself, but different
>he was actually issekai'd into parallel reality, where Earth is not united and interplanetary war rages around
>his parallel self became a famous pirate and mercenary, and has his own ship and crew
>the girl he likes is same as he liked back then
>they find out same FTL tech is being researched in this reality
>parallel MC would like to see it destroyed and it can be used to bring MC back home at the same time
>que, story where MC learns to man the fuck up
>after though battle and lots of sacrifices MC gets home and immediately asks the girl out. She says "yes".

dis anime was a good idea, it was a very very good idea

Attached: 20190305_125810.jpg (240x234, 11K)

Wait what's Rem doing in this show?!

>Female mc is reincarnated as a minor villainess of a precure-like magical girl show.
>In the show she is purified and disappears at about the half-way point of the series.
>In the first half of the story she secretely tries to befriend the precure (while pretending to spy on them for the villains) and survive that way.
>When this fails she prepares for her final battle and barely manages to escape.
>However the villains now think she survived because she betrayed them and start treating her as an enemy.
>Second half of the story consists of her trying to lay low but she always somehow gets involved into fights between the cures and the villains.
>The final battle is a three-way fight between her, the cures and the big bad.
>After initially losing to the big bad, the cures decide to team up with the mc and finally defeat him.
>Because of this, they realise the mc isn't truly evil and let her go.
>The epilogue reveals that after a while she got bored with her peaceful life, joined a new evil organization and is fighting the cures again, while already planning how to survive this time.

kino

Any decent dnd screencap isekai.

Attached: 1534276139946.png (1185x2294, 477K)

Literally Decade. I'd watch this.

MC goes Old Man Henderson on the setting and accidentally saves the world

That's actually a downgrade since you can easily just lay prone right in front of it and nothing will happen to you.

What is even the point of doing such spinoffs? To make cheap series from 4 anime that have people hoping for next season?

novelupdates.com/series/hakai-me-no-yuuri/

just the name is brilliant enough to make this a thing i would be into

>Man gets isekai'd trying to get to a job interview for prestigious company
>Wakes up in fantasy world with all his knowledge of business and finance
>Tries to go full /biz/ on a fantasy economy, ends up in massive debts to nobles he promised to make rich via investments in trade because he isn't as smart as he thinks
>Learns that there is a free city where anyone can get rich if they join the annual Great Games, sees it as a plan to escape his problems
>Has to team up with unlikely allies to survive deadly gambles and challenges for the entertainment of a mad merchant-king
>that man's name? Kaiji

Two cyborg supersoldiers fight to the death in some grimdark cyberpunk world, only to fall into a tear in space time and end up in generic fantasy world number Six Hundred and Sixty Six. And they're still fighting each other, they absolutely don't give a fuck about the strange new world they just landed in. Until-

Kidou Tokushoubutai Gunark: Dai Isekai Dashutsu Sakusen

(Special Mobile Unit Gunark: The Great Isekai Escape Plan)

An elite mech unit get sent through a wormhole during a failed hyperspace drive test. They awaken in a colourful fantasy world, where the people maintain they are the legendary heroes who will pilot the Giant Rune Gods and defeat the Demon King.

What follows is a bunch of high speed low drag special forces operators having to pilot magic willpower and imagination powered super robots, attend fantasy banquets and teach the people of this magic realm the basics of CQC.

Yes it's just Full Metal Panic meets Dunbine/Escaflowne/Rayearth

We need more mecha isekai.

It's Fat Pizza, but with a bunch of isekai'd fantasy characters instead.

this
no

Attached: MintyOrganicHeifersize_restricted.gif (1060x597, 1.82M)

>Inventor get's isekai'd to a fantasy world via a vehicle that he created and was testing
>Demon King however in that world is literally and genuinely unkillable by any means, and is mostly just in a war of attrition with the opposing kingdom
>Kingdom is in a dire position to try and get rid of the Demon King before he eventually finds a way to overcome the magic and strength of the adventurers and also to stop all the casualties
>Inventor has a eureka moment and steps up to the plate despite having no powers
>Proposes a method that can actually get rid of the Demon King
>By trucking him into oblivion
>Now on behalf of the King, Inventor MC has to convince several factions and guilds to join his cause on building a massive, siege truck to penetrate the Demon King's fortress and finally get rid of him.

Attached: 1540552079376.png (565x541, 157K)

Belkans invade Europa through a wormhole and encounter the Valkyria.

Nanoha Belkans or "literally behind everything through sheer butthurt" Belkans

Serbian soldier gets ran over by a supply truck during some Balkan war and gets isekai'd to not-medieval europe where he falls in love with a local crusader, then he and his waifu go on a crusade against fantasy muslims in a quest to defeat the Demon Sheikh.

Attached: remove.png (607x720, 261K)

>An unlucky Truck runs into a child who happens to be the strongest human in the entire world, gets destroyed
>The Gods take pity on this truck and sends it into another world
>Truck levels up by sending magical creatures and adventurers straight to modern day japan

A young optimistic school teacher dies on the way to her first day on the job in a tragic truck accident. Isekai'd into a fantasy world, she decides to establish her very own high school.

Id watch it

>Belkans in isekai
>Hero-kun goes to fight the demon king, who nukes himself seven times and has spent the whole treasury on giant railguns

>Guy who is very smart and has a lot of engineering and scientific knowledge gets isekai'd into a world that is still in its early tribal stage.
>Finds out that he is essentially immortal.
>uses his knowledge and skills to advance the world's civilization until it begins to resemble that of the world where he came from.
>Finds out that this current world was Earth all along, and he was sent back in time to guide humans down the correct path.
>He can't deviate from his goal otherwise the universe will collapse.
>He also finds out that he fathered himself, and so he needs to send his son back in time to carry out his work.
>This time loop has been occurring indefinitely.

Attached: 1327652493385.png (700x792, 171K)

I can see the potential comedy in this show, but putting it in a high school setting was a bad idea

NEET who loves RTS and History is teleported to a fantasy world, where he has to stop an evil empire army at service of other kigndoms using his shenanigans of tactical master. All population has feline-type ears and the MC gets 4 girls: Girl Skilled Thief, Girl Heavy Armor Girl, Girl Engineer Woodsmaster and Tomboy Ranger.

Attached: Interesting_Escaflowne.png (393x429, 356K)

>mc-kun dies due to god making some kind of mistake
>"i can send you to another world with a cheat like ability as compensation for killing you. sound good?"
>"nah, just let me live here"
>mc starts living with god as a sort-of apprentice
>takes over gods job of reincarnating kids cuz god has other shit to deal with
>starts fucking with them (giving shit items, useless cheats, fucked up world etc..)
>does """funny""" meta comments about other isekai stories and how some are similar to the kids he reincarnated

>(gets aqua'd at one point only to fuck with the guy even more and in more fucked up ways)

>Couple of people get summoned in another world
>Turns out they're not summoned to become heroes, rather they were summoned to summon heroic spirits in their world to lead a country to victory
>Their summoned Heroic Spirits didn't get stat boosts because they weren't known in another world
>Cue Heroic spirits trying to rack feats to spread their name and emerge as victor in said war.
>Dude summoned in the demon territory decides to summon one of the previous Demon Kings as his champion

I call this Fate / Another World

>lazy auto mechanic apprentice gets accidentally hit by truck-kun
>refuses to be reincarnated to some dumb fantasy world
>gets a job working as a mechanic for the magical isekai truck company who fulfills contract truck-kuning orders in a huge number of parallel worlds
>if protag wants to go back to visit his own world and see his friends and family again he has to get overcome competition and office politics to be promoted to driver

Based and Christpilled

Attached: EF0248A9-A75C-4C36-8C1A-C2BACA312CB1.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>promoted to driver
That's a promotion?

Semi-Truck drivers can make around $70k a year, it’s not a bad gig. But it’s not really something you get promoted into, you get your certification and get hired as a driver from the get go.

I didn't mean to imply it was bad work, it just doesn't make sense that a mechanic would get promoted to a driver.

>DIAL H FOR HIRO
MC is basically a japanese fan of american superheroes comic. He always wanted to be like them. One day, the demon truck of hell got him. This truck is different from your regular isekai truck as this would block any attempt of isekaing him as a hero. On his journey to the abyss, a place where the demon truck sends you. A phone booth appeared around him. Posters plastered inside the phone booth, telling our MC to dial H. He did it at once and yelled "DIAL H FOR HERO". This made him gain one of the superpowers of the comic characters he read. Thus, made him elligeble for transfer to another world. Now follow the story of Hiro fighting to save the world and defeat the agents of hell.

Cringe.

Attached: serbs.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

Got a bunch, I've posted a few of them in this kind of thread before
>Reverse-ish isekai about a fantasy paladin being sucked into a post-apocalypse world and meeting up with other people from his world who want to go back home, has to ally himself with his sworn enemy the elven warlock Dark Lord, and a mysterious man in a hazmat suit who claims to be from their world, among others, to fight bandit warlords and other isekai'd fantasy world people who seem to go insane for no apparent reason on their way back home
>Sci-fi isekai where protag gets accidentally warped to another galaxy, aliens capture him and harvest his DNA to make a female clone with their automated clone tech and dissect them side-by-side, protag and clone have the exact same memories and a personality only differentiated by gender, story follows the two as they escape from the aliens into a melting pot merchant hub planet where hijinks and awkwardness ensues as they try to lay low and accidentally end up creating a rebellion against the overlord hivemind that rules over the galaxy.
>Isekai but the world wasn't properly playtested. MC was supposed to be summoned with others, but a massive bug meant that he was summoned alone into a world scaled for a 5-player party, and harnesses the power of exploits, glitches and poor balance to survive. The world's inhabitants cannot comprehend his ability and thus come to believe he's a demigod of some sort after he manages to kill an invincible NPC gone rogue via a convoluted exploit.
>The Hero Culler, an otherworldly entity whose task is to hunt down isekai'd heroes who have finished their missions but refuse to return home, wrecking the balance of the worlds they were summoned to with their continued presence. Truck-kun's driver is his long-time friend who helps him find his targets from the list of people he's run over, which he meticulously keeps tabs of, and he has to deal with bullshit politics from the gods of the worlds on top of it.

>404 not found
It's about how the whole userbase of Yea Forums has been isekai'd into one being. The story continues with MC doing all the meta isekai stuff in the new world, while also conveniently not noticing how he is basically an eldrtich horror ruining everything he touch. He will later get cute loli who worships him and create a whole cult about him.

All 4channel users die from the virus and are reborn in another world.
In the new world, they create Isekaichannel and make threads about Isekai

>not crushing the can for jay owen on his enemies causing them to crumple into a gory mess instead of the can

Why is skeleton guy so much bigger than everyone else? Couldn't they keep their artstyle consistent?

Story about a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's court seems like a grand idea.

Isekai from a knight's perspective where generic isekai protag highschool students end up overpowered and eventually turn into the bad guys. MC can't compete with Isekai protags hacks and has to flee with the princess to keep her safe from horny high schoolers and has to search for comrades, knowledge and weapons that will allow him to fight on a level with them while being hunted down. MC builds up mountains of experience and uses no asspulls and begins slowly being able to fight back. As isekai high schoolers are defeated they get pissed that their friends are dying(as they treat the world like a game) and start getting more and more ruthless.

In a civilized fantasy world, power struggles are fought in the boxing ring.
A Boxer - who has achieved everything and has beaten every challenge - gets transported to this fantasy world and fights in local tournaments (and finally in the the World Championship) in order to beat the current Champion, the Demon King.
He doesn't care for honor, fame or rewards. All he wants is a challenge.

A giraffe dies saving a Gazelle in the Savanna
He awakens as a baby in a new world where Giraffes rule

In this new world Giraffes have super powers that cause all the other wildlife to fear them, but even so they are a fair and equal ruler.
Except to the Gazelles who are oppressed and enslaved from fear if the Great Prophesied demon Gazelle .

One day Giraffe-kun who is qualifying as A HERO of course, runs into a Gazelle begging giraffes to stop because he doesn't want to hurt them. Giraffe-kun interferes and their eyes meet. They understand and remember each other from the past life.
Suddenly the great giraffe city is consumed by flames

sounds generic still.

id kill for this. like a fantasy mix of initial d and oban star racers would be sick

because he's a big lich

for you

>mc gets isekai'd into a world identical to his
>except he doesn't exist in it
>he now has to start fresh, get a job find friends etc.

Write this shit right now and hope Kadokawa picks you up

Nigga how am I supposed to eat this without any S A U C E

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-091051.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

An Isekai travel and cooking show.
The show is about this one camera crew that can travel between worlds and they visit different worlds from videogames and anime and talk about local dishes and how to cook them.
The final episode is a live action episode about Japan in our dimension.

Attached: 5 hairy.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

nosadpanda version
hentaishark.com/manga/sakyubasu-ni-kyousei-tenshoku-saserareta-ore-iwas-forcibly-changed-into-a-succubus

based baneposter

youtu.be/8-wrV__VTf8

Standard Isekai except the MC is popeye levels of strong and the perspective is everyone around him trying to steer what is a neurotic human hurricane in the general direction of evil

>MC has the feeling, that everything he does will impact his live once he gets isekaid
>this is actually true, at some point he will get isekaid into a scify scenario
>he tries to stay true to his morals and still have a normal japanese teenager life
>if he chooses the qt3.14 he may get the human princess in future
>if he chooses the weird nerdy girl, he may be the first one to have an romantic relationship with an human-alien-hybrid (the hybrids fight the humans)

Attached: 1509490851520.jpg (641x857, 108K)