FMA

So I have been just really wanting to watch FMA again, it's been at least a few years. This time though I want to show it to my friend who has never seen it and has no idea what it's about. The questions is do we just watch brotherhood since that follow the actual story form the manga or should I make him watch both or at least the original series? In my heart I feel I honestly still love the OG series even though brotherhood ended better.

Attached: fullmetal-alchemist.jpg (800x410, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYlZ3UbCBw
youtu.be/_UHTE1oRXnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the manga it’s better than both

Flip a coin

Is he into chibi jokes, or those he actually want to see one of the best animes of all time?

>he actually want to see one of the best animes of all time?
this because i'm not sure which one your revering to desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYlZ3UbCBw

man the original is so good

Brotherhood is indisputably better. Nostalgiafags get BTFO

youtu.be/_UHTE1oRXnA

how is it any different than brotherhood

More incest and gore

Why would you ever waste your time watching the fan fiction when you can watch the real thing?

brotherhood really does feel like a fucking fan fiction don't it.

Watch OG for the first couple of episodes then continue with Brotherhood

shit taste

Make him watch the 2003 version or just read the manga. Brotherhood is not that good as a standalone anime.

>want to discuss FMA
>wait weeks patiently to see threads to talk in
>"WICH 1 SHUD I WATCH?"
I'll never properly discuss this show will I?

Attached: the_most_important_meal_of_the_day_serving_it_up_garys_way.png (1206x868, 1.15M)

I felt like there was more at stake in the original. Also the Homunculi felt more menacing. They just kept getting dunked on in Brotherhood.

well what do you want to discuss? which one had the better ending. I honestly think the 2003 one is better. Having a more bittersweet and open ended ending is better for the series than the typical happy go lucky one.

this

I would have liked 03’s ending more if the whole alternate dimension thing didn’t come from left field. The manga/brotherhood was more consistent and had a good build up to its ending.

Bro hood skips shit and even has filler

The manga is the true version

Did you cry at any points?
If so, what made you cry, and why?

only for this glorious bastard

Attached: [Reaktor] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - E63 v2 [1080p][x265][10-bit][Dual-Audio].mkv_snapshot_04 (1920x1080, 680K)

this however was my favorite sakugafest in the whole show, I have too big a hard-on for THICK hand-drawn lines

Attached: [Reaktor] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - E19 v2 [1080p][x265][10-bit][Dual-Audio].mkv_snapshot_18 (1920x1080, 796K)

I don't know how to tell you this OP but both are pretty much on par with each other. They're the same but different. Idk how to explain it. Start with the shorter one because then if you like it alot, you'll appreciate the fact that you have more content later. If he doesn't like it then he'll be glad he didn't waste any more of his time.