Carol and Tuesday Thread

I don't get it.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [WEB 720p AAC] [5A2FF92D].mkv_snapshot_08.25.084.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caroleandtuesday.com/music/artists/naibrxx.html
twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1115780774362517504
youtube.com/watch?v=k45EpgweT9o
vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
youtu.be/CBak9m0bcB0?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=aM7oFF-nK1A
youtube.com/watch?v=31aBzZokJMA
youtube.com/watch?v=IP9dFPNuh9A
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEcx8SwRVY
nyaa.si/view/1134161
youtube.com/watch?v=8I8nWdkp-Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=mrcrPvY4vS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardo_Brazilians
youtube.com/watch?v=m0mukWbzzoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fixed image

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [WEB 720p AAC] [5A2FF92D].mkv_snapshot_08.25.084.jpg (1286x723, 142K)

fixed image for real

Attached: 1554860628073.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Is this yuri?

AYO HOL' UP
the episode is already out??

WE WUZ KANG,pretty straightforward if you ask me,also:
>buraku

Attached: Phaggotdoll.png (966x720, 593K)

Where is the episode?

She’s blac
caroleandtuesday.com/music/artists/naibrxx.html

Attached: 1553276739657.png (238x340, 96K)

Can someone edit the entire show like this

In all honesty if it weren't for the people mad at this I wouldn't have picked it up at all, is not on Nyaa though.

Kek

Brought to you by Instagram

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1115780774362517504

what should i add?
i'm making her white

Attached: test1.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Fucking cancer.

He literally can't stop pandering

Attached: 1553821403193.jpg (599x438, 44K)

0 Likes

>We wish we could see the fireworks with everyone.

That's probably immediately after they posted it.
Maybe.

so are these threads just gonna be /pol/

give her the tekashi 6ix9ine makeover

Attached: 1543540742011.jpg (992x992, 179K)

kill yourself

Only if it turns out to be shit

>turns out to be
Why not just watch it now?

Maybe should i give her iris viel haircut?for me it's too complicated to do so,not impossible,but i'd rather take my time

Attached: test2.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Make Tuesday black

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [WEB 720p AAC] [5A2FF92D].mkv_snapshot_16.51.542.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>the dark one is poor and works, probably considered lower class
>white one is from a rich family, wants to be a free girl but family holds her back
fucking seriously?

so are there subs out for this yet or what?

Where do I download it?

muh diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=k45EpgweT9o

I'm dying to see the OP, I love cheesy songs like this.

wow i love this

Instagram will no longer exist in the future so this is wrong

Attached: D3wLdSfX4AUNXFT.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

O

Attached: 1531077656311.jpg (380x359, 20K)

Watanabe's first flop.

They should have did some advance SNS system instead of lazily referencing something from the current time period.

Attached: Zankyou-no-Terror-.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

What the fuck is wrong with that kid on the left

its literally SJW normie, the anime

yer kidding

Wasn’t that Apollon?

I was trying to find screenshots from nips since its on japanese netflix but literally no one is talking about it. The offical hashtag is mostly nip TV station promo and gaijins.

Both of them unironically have autism.

so hip

Don't think I didn't catch that guy at the bottom right user.

Get back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

>SJW normie
pls leave Yea Forums you newfaggot

go back to Yea Forums shitposting newfag

>im saying nigger but im being ironic lol
>>>/reddit/

Nyaa hasn't released subs

And may they never.

>samefagging this hard

this shits making me feel old. i hate seeing social media and current tech in media

>/pol/
>watching what they complain about

instagram isnt bad if you are a celebrity and just posting pictures which is what its usually used for

GOD IMAGINE THE CUNNILINGUS

>Nyaa hasn't released subs

Attached: megathonk.png (300x300, 47K)

sadly the nyaa sub group is dying hopefully they release them soon

>AYO HOL' UP
>the episode is already out??

It's out now on Netflix Japan so if you're savvy with VPN, go nuts

It hasn't been broadcasted on Japanese TV stations yet

>Interracial yuri
Sign me the fuck on

They've already taken dicks right? who's getting raped first?

It's not gonna be yuri and you're about to be talked down to like western shit. Watanabe finally achieved his dream of becoming Hollywood schlock.

Imagine your kids reading this post in ten years.

They’ll probably be posting even worse shit.

>implying this website will even exist 10 years from now

Based Otousan

Keep us posted.

Nothing wrong with deleting anti-/pol/posts

Threads are deleted well within 10 years, so they'd be reading a screenshot or reading an archive either way, genius.

Woah there, user. Watch what you say in these threads or you'll hurt the tranny janny's feelings.

Where's the torrent link you useless fucking piece of shit?

Mega based

It begins.

This is too high level for a janny. A mods ass is literally in burning pain right now so he's monitoring things directly. What a homo

not out yet you entitled prick

this thread is so fucking bad i thought i was on Yea Forums for a sec

>
???

shadda fug up roodypoo

Attached: bully.png (170x170, 30K)

The subber is taunting us.

What's wrong with this?

Where are the raws?

The sing in English right?

It's very cliched and predictable.

The mods are going to have to learn the hard way that if they want to play reddit and delete every post that hurts their feelings, people are going to shit post relentlessly just to piss them off. It's going to be a long season for faggot mods

Nothing, ignore and report.

>24 episodes
I hope you're prepared for this.

shut the fuck up you fucking coon ass nigger

Is it really confirmed 2-cour? Sweet.

Shitposting aside, I really don't understand why the mods go through the effort of deleting individual posts when you could just delete the thread in its entirety.

It's not like there was ever any intelligent discussion happening here since the anime was first announced.

Is really generic, like isekai #415131 kind of generic, to be honest the entire thing is pretty bad at least for what I can get from these "previews" still waiting for subs.
Or you can learn to talk about anime and manga in the anime and manga board you know.

That describes 85% of anime and two-thirds of the remainder are stupid shit that are only unpredictable because they're retarded and bad.

Or you know, talk about the anime
>but there's nothing to talk about
Then don't talk about the anime, is not rocket science.

They always ban me for posting the pasta, not fair

Close, but PAS are nice and wouldn't do that.

I want you to take a good long gander at this thread or any thread that'll probably come after this, and tell me that there's any chance of discussion happening here regardless of whether or not somebody decides to talk about it.

picked the fuck up

When is mod-kun making an appearance?

Attached: 1554565351731.jpg (1002x633, 288K)

Unironically based and sadly true.

Attached: 1505839135322.png (630x680, 372K)

>predictable
>generic
So what? I just finished catching up with Kaguya Sama and that description fits the main characters perfectly. Except one of them isnt black. It's an age old trope precisely because pretty much anyone can relate to it or at least empathise. A cliché isn't inherently bad just because it's cliché

Are you implying that Kaguya is good?

Took a look at the deleted comments, what a
disappointment.
Up your racism and don't make me waste my time with luke warm posts faggots.

Angela will become a boy in the 2nd cour and be a popular male idol after failing as a female idol.

I don't care, I just want to know when mod-kun will show up.

Well yeah, but you gotta give the viewers something interesting to look forward to, Mob Psycho is also generic as balls but they bait you in with stunning animation. As I said above, I haven't seen the show yet so I can't really talk about it, but as far as I have seen there's nothing special to look forward to, it also seems that the whole Mars setting doesn't play any role whatsoever in the story, that's pretty much my only point here, I'll talk about the show once is out.

Subs aren't even out, and the thread is already shit. I thought OPM was the designated shit posting show.

/pol/ is unironically the dregs of all humanity.

Mars only exists to let you know niggers are literally from another planet for whatever reason.
Oh, did I just say the no-no word?

Not that user but I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to talk about this because of shitposters. What's wrong with just deleting their useless shitposts as we're doing here? People like this guy claim that they're gonna shitpost even harder in response which makes it clear that their intention is to poison the well and that they have nothing of value to say. Why give them what they want?

yep, the staff seem pretty passionate about it

Ok so why does /pol/ give a single shit about this anime? Dont they have a us president selling out the country to isreal to worry more about?

>Anime about white girl getting BLACKED
you yuriniggers deserve this

Mods and their bitch ass jannies simply need to learn their place on this site. I don't even have anything against this show, but when I see the moderation begin to mistreat the very users that make this site worth visiting, I'll be here day and night to tell them to go fuck themselves.

If it was just /pol/ tier racism I wouldn't even be posting right now. The mods have gone out of control and they need to be reigned in. I hope an old timer in their faggot little discord(they're too stupid for IRC these days) teaches them how to properly moderate Yea Forums and then maybe I will fuck off.

>mfw

Attached: 1453405735591.png (512x512, 51K)

>the very users that make this site worth visiting
ah yes, the ones who use extreme racism to be edgy and call everyone who calls them out for their stupidity "reddit"

fuck jannies

nigger that is the least of our concerns they at least were deleting bait, if you wanna talk moderator abuse go look at the trainwreck that is /m/ where one of the mods is a full on autist that deletes posts of people disagreeing with him trying to push his shitty tastes with the same fucking impact text images he spams and samefags to.

They have boyfriends though

It is good but my post wasn't trying to imply that.
If your saying its the presentation that matters then I agree. We'll see how it goes

So this show will be the most shitposted of this season

Yes, those users that help make this site a chan and not another reddit.

Attached: 1406372430421.jpg (348x476, 83K)

The janitor was deleting bait trying to provoke him, not actual discussion

/pol/ won't watch the show, but they still will get triggered and the shitposting won't stop

Only if you stay complacent and allow it to happen. Don't let shitposters bully you from liking what you like

Is this hetshit?

Only if they are confirmed used goods or raped.

No, /pol/ doesnt actually watch stuff, horseshoe theory sounds retarded but its sadly more true than i wish to admit and they are exactly like the sjw's that complained about womens portrayal in games when they dont actually play anything., They will get offended that theres a black chick, scream nigger, and then go back to their board proud that they did their part in saving the west

That's not a problem actually, without the shitposters the threads would die out because of how bad this show is gonna be.
Janny is not gonna be happy when the show flops hard but oh well.

Attached: 1448441974823.jpg (448x529, 68K)

Look at this thread, so many deleted posts it looks like reddit.

Perhaps the most shitposted ever, depending on your definition of a shitpost. If the mods were smart they'd let these early threads run their course instead of creating posters with a vendetta

AHEM FUCK BULLIES AND FUCK UENO

Attached: 1549121318596.png (350x526, 292K)

>extreme racism
go back newfag

Keep fighting the good fight, user. I'm sickened at the hugbox this board has turned into.

Attached: Tooru.(Kobayashi-san.Chi.no.Maid.Dragon).full.2076268.jpg (800x1131, 731K)

Yes

You're understimating shitposters.
There are two shows I found impossible to discuss on Yea Forums due to the ferocious, non-stop shitposting: Love Lab and that Love is Hard for the Otaku.
Watamote threads that aren't raws or W3 scanlation are pure cancer too.

EXCUSE ME

vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r

Attached: 1491304188185.png (451x619, 392K)

What this is hetshit? Dropped.

Really?
Excellent news; as much as I like my yuri, I'm tired of having anime girls acting like sexless robots.

kek

based and dare i say, redpilled

>first

Fucking based

Attached: 1529969782159.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Quality shitpost.

>mfw the only reason this thread hasn't gone past the bump limit and died of natural causes already is because the mods keep deleting people's posts
it's almost like they want people to keep shitposting

Attached: 1554365734812.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
uh...no thanks. I dont want a virus and by the way its funny im sure you will just call me 'reddt'

It's not an honor but a duty. They took a slow shitty thread that was either going to come around to discussion or fall off the board and turned it into this with their power trip. This thread was practically dead. They literally created this by deleting a few stupid shitposts . That is not how you moderate on a website where somebody can just switch their IP and come back doubly pissed. If they keep it up this show is going to be a disaster on Yea Forums.

HELL'A BASED MY NIBBA

And turning this place into Yea Forumsreddit?
No thanks

WORKED A JANNY LIKE A TINY FIDDLE

Or because no one cares. This show looks boring and it's gonna flop.

Out of all the comments here and this is the only one that bothers me, so trying to get rid of these outsiders that have NEVER been welcomed here is now your definition of hugbox, sad part is that there's no argument here, just see how this place is filled with twitter threads, streaming threads, /pol/ threads and just take it because the 99% of the current userbase here thinks exactly like you.

>I don't know what schlock is, the post

>currently male
Cant tell if this is making fun of trannies or not?

cry more nigger

>outsiders that were never welcome
Fuck off newfag

Shitposters unironically want normalfags to post here.

POOLS CLOSED YOU DUMB NEWFAG

Not really. You can leave.

Don't forget about literally shoving nuclear secrets out the door to some towel head radicals in the Middle East that are so bad they make Iran look like reasonable people

Checks out to me.

Attached: IMG_1795.jpg (750x282, 29K)

Ironically this is probably the most normalfag anime of all time. Even Naruto mostly appealed to autistic kids, just not the kind that we liked.

I’m so glad anime is finally progressive. I just wish they hadn’t made the silly decision to include a white character in the cast, lord knows they already get enough representation in just about every anime, they don’t need more.

Based Trump will destroy muttland. I don't have to worry about that. I rather worry about this.

False flag posts are such kino well done user based and redpilled xD

Why is this tagged as romance?
Don't tell me MCs turned out ot be sluts in the first episode.

The only valid complaint is that this thread has some semblance to moderation while the rest of the board goes to shit

You’re not welcome here, go back to pol to whine and scream about the future of entertainment. Because guess what?? It’s not fucking changing. Whites are on their way out.

He's just voicing a non-/pol/ not normalfag opinion. I love the janitor for keeping this place clean and proper.

post yfw you're not a janny

Attached: 1444424383184.png (439x392, 199K)

Attached: b9c1fdc0ddf92e0b235bd709655677619c792b196526ae8f99493150c5229e7d.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Nigress obviously has had cock, the rich girl probably has gotten some too.

Its romance between girls, silly.
It's about time we stopped tagging het and homo romances differently.

If it weren't for their excellent moderation techniques this shit thread would have been bumped off page 10 a half hour ago.

Attached: 1554698298710.jpg (520x442, 65K)

Well yeah it's a netflix anime. So it's going to attract the people that don't really like anime.

Why do I get the feeling that none of you even watch anime in general?

Attached: 183.jpg (1045x1500, 470K)

It's not my fault there's nothing to watch this season.

Because you're fucking stupid. Now post more lolis idiot

Couldn't even fap to this. The artist is so bad at drawing loli bodies and anatomy in general

Nobody here is from Yea Forums, I thought that was already clear.

Is this yuri

Keep posting or else my penis won't like it.

>blackedfag can't draw well

Sasuga

>it's a netflix anime. So it's going to attract the people that don't really like anime.
You probably dont even realize how on the mark you really are

Attached: 734993112883.jpg (720x900, 96K)

>screencapping your own post only to repost it
Mom I did it! Look at me mom!

Attached: 1471924810760.jpg (598x609, 87K)

There is a difference between anime application of those ideas and western application of those ideas. The character design of the black girl already hints towards a more western approach, but i'll reserve judgement out of respect for Watanabe. If it turns out to be pandering though I WILL voice my mind because westernshit doesn't belong in anime.

trannies shouldnt be represented in any show though. Trannies are absolutely disgusting and should take a razor to their wrist

I keep reposting it but its not mine. These threads are proving it 100% right though>The character design of the black girl already hints towards a more western approach,
Could you please explain? Preferably without buzzwords
I disagree

I'm sorry you're gay.

Down the street not across the road you dumb cunt.

You're the kind of people I was talking about.

She is not designed as "anime black", which is just an anime girl with dark skin or alternatively full Mr. Popo (more of a pre 00's thing).

She's in the center with that hair, trying to be more realistically black. That isn't a typical anime black girl.

I don't remember Michiko to Hatchin getting shitposted this bad jesus

Is post 2016 Yea Forums, just accept it.

Her hair wasn't crispy

Alright, spill the beans what happened?
Did a Youtuber say something about the show?
Did Watanabe say something?
There's gotta be a reason why this show warranted this thread before subs came out. No way it's just because of yuri.

Attached: 1493020158524.jpg (562x569, 105K)

>before subs came out
Haven't you been reading the thread?

Im aware
>That isn't a typical anime black girl.
There is no "typical anime" style though. Yes I agree this is going for slightly more realiistic style, as several other anime have done before. I dont get what the doomposting is about

Attached: carole_face.png (418x443, 122K)

The black girl is ugly. Anime girls should be cute.

>She is not designed as "anime black", which is just an anime girl with dark skin
Am I missing something here? Most blacks in anime aren't drawn like anime girls with just brown skin.

Look at the disgusting shit posted in the OP.

Look
at
IT.

/pol/tards upset that it's "SJW" because one of the protagonists is black and one of the characters is a tranny

No need to samefag your shit taste

>No way it's just because of yuri.
Yes, yuri haters always have to ruin the threads.

Well she is ugly

Explain how.

>16 hours since episode came out
>still no rips
Irrelevant anime.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [WEB 720p AAC] [5A2FF92D].mkv_snapshot_12.25.750.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Are you colorblind?

Watanabe should have aged them up and made it a buddy-cop show on Mars.

Welcome to /pol/.

I am, actually

Seriously, explain how.

Why they make her a white girl and not an asian girl?

reminder to pick a correct side.

Are you SJW racemixing traitor supporting analog 2dpd musicians, or are you the Marsian Newtype accepting the bright and prosperous future brought by Artificial intellegence and neural networks? Choose wisely!

Attached: analog vs digital.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

All his shows were flops. Cowboy Bebop was just the one that didn't flop the hardest.

Ugly ears, heart head shape unlike the oval and round shape, ugly hairstyle.

Broes before Hoes! Who is more relatable to you - a Gundam fan Otaku making virtual idols and watching anime or a black girl listening to Beyonce?

Say no to Normalfags and their music! Support our boys!

Attached: carole good guys.png (952x1437, 723K)

Then how would you fix her design, user, if her current one is so unappealing to you?

You realize that different shows with different artstyles will draw characters differently right?
Like come on, unless you're talking about the most generic of style there's no ubiquitous "anime style", some shows go for a more realistic look and some shows are more cartoony. This isn't some new fucking thing dude.

Attached: bnp.png (609x307, 316K)

Yes, it's because of the yuri.
People seriously can't handle homosexual relationships on shows that aren't tagged yuri/yaoi. Nowadays, at least.

Attached: carole and tuesday.jpg (2305x1032, 603K)

Bebop was popular and successful in Japan, stop spouting old misconceptions. It just got turned into the Bible of anime in the west.

It's a westaboo wank. This is also the reason they went for the English singers.

So, which guy is getting with which girl?

Why do people keep saying this show is yuri?

Could you start using yuri as an excuse to defend this anime after they show some indication it's yuri

Both girls will fall in love with Roddy.

Genuine question, are you truly curious as to why they made one of the characters white instead of Asian, or are you just shitposting what you assume the boogyman you don't like will supposedly complain about?

Reminder that canonically marsian ecological environment lead to wide spread mutations where people on Mars are genuinely genderfluid and can change their gender at will or be futanaris. The show is THIS woke.

It hasn't given any indication of being het either, so I'm as right to assume it is as any other is to assume it's not

Attached: SmugThoru.png (1110x1080, 912K)

Ask Japan they know how to pander to us.

I see I understand now

More realistically they both sleep with Tao, since he is producer. Roddy is Artificial Intellegence programmer, a rival.

Genuinely curious

Because its plot important that she is daugther of Marsian Hillary Clinton and has Donald Trup as brother. Not even joking.

I dont think you even know what it is you're trying to argue.

>currently male
this never ceases to make me laugh

Now I finally understand it

hearty chuckle

The Japanese fetishize the aesthetics of white people. Most of the anime you watch stars white people.

shitposting is tradition here on Yea Forums, I'm just glad not many fell for your shitty b8.

>the aesthetics of white people.
I'd say it's more of on "anti-Japanese" thing. They're probably so sick of seeing only their own boring features everyday, which is why they design them with huge colorful eyes, funky hair and overly expressive personalities. Anime is a cry for help

will this show also premier on American Netflix?

>premier
It's not out already and it is out on Netflix Japan, so the answer is no by default.

>finally cleaning up my file
>test gets deleted
i'm so sorry user,i did that on pencil and i have to work,

Attached: ohfuuUUUUUCK.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

Attached: 5.jpg (620x273, 16K)

Looks like we'll be getting Hibike! Euphonium S3 early

Bones outsourced all the background arts in episode 1 to KyoAni's subsidiary in Korean.
I wonder why,

Attached: [SIM] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [720p][4AE02FBF].mkv.jpg (1280x720, 602K)

/pol/tards and racists BTFO! god bless netflix and god bless fujitv

Mob Psycho II backgrounds were outsourced to Studio Blue too

She should have been white.

Attached: 1542204968981.jpg (1024x979, 101K)

Attached: white man bad.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

because it's not "kyoAni's" subsidiary. It's just a subsidiary KyoAni happens to go to often. They probably decided they might as well also go there if they had the buget.

it was before the /pol/ era

Its a company Kyoani entirily OWNS. Do not post lies and wrong daata.

Michiko is a qt. This is just an ugly black nigger.

SUBS IS OUT! (for real)

Attached: hmmm.jpg (780x543, 82K)

?

Does he shoot the black charater dozen times after ordering him to cease jaywalking?

It seems the netflix raws aren't being ripped to nyaa
I'll be 24 hours ahead of you every week, then.
cheers.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

>Called Carol and Tuesday
>airs on Thursday
dropped

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

You cheeky little...

Attached: 1546886634668.jpg (923x810, 83K)

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

English
thanks netflix

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Oh no

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

the city

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

You can only be racist against Blacks, asians and rest do not count.

Favaro

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

"diverse" city on Mars.

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Are they poking fun at Taylor Swift in this shot?

Attached: LgPyKgr.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>newfag janny dalits comment
Pajeets are Asian though

So so much this! Idiot bigots with hate in their hearts will try to make out like there's some sort of "reverse racism" against whites, but what they don't understand is that racism = prejudice + power. This is the accepted meaning and anyone in academia will you that.

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

another canon in-universe ugly just like Hinata from sora yori.

Attached: Screenshot_11.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Oi, gevalt!

>Bitch, where's my lasagna?!

another English,

Attached: Screenshot_12.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Do not compare this honorary Aryan Goddess with a female ape.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora yori mo Tooi Basho - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.33_[2018.03.15_05.35.28].jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

not bad

A nigglet
bait?

(You) on the left

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

I liked it more when it was called Show by Rock

Attached: ShowbyRockBanner[1].jpg (702x336, 198K)

Hey! Arnold!

Attached: file.png (1280x915, 1.23M)

do you like this body size?

Attached: Screenshot_14.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

頑張れ!Tuesday!

Attached: Screenshot_15.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Attached: Screenshot_16.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

holy shit I am fully erect

>cheesy vocaloid songs from the old days
>the old days
Unironically triggered

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: nichijou laugh.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

Its ok Ivanka. Do not cry.

random american cops outlawing street performance

Attached: Screenshot_17.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

lookin ass

Attached: KizunaJoy.png (128x128, 28K)

I hope they'll make a lot of fucked up fanart.
It's a thousand times hotter when the girls are supposed to be innocent and strong/independent
Hot.

Fuck this shit. When will they kiss?

>you born on tuesday?
>dunno
>you born on christmas?
>maybe

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

they're living on mars user

Just letting her hair down and erasing the updo would do much.

fucking based.

Attached: Screenshot_19.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Attached: Screenshot_20.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

his(?) voice is so heavy holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_21.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

la creatura

Attached: Screenshot_22.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Looks fucking amazing desu

She(?)'s called "Mama"

Attached: Screenshot_23.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>SEAnigs get subs before EOPs

FUCK INDONESIA FUCK TRACTORS!

I recognized this A-list seiyuu. Who's voicing him?

Attached: Screenshot_25.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Attached: white house family.jpg (1470x1167, 410K)

Sakurai

I'll upload later, so you can turn off the subs and watch it normally.

Attached: Screenshot_26.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

/pol/cop has arrived

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Mr.Tao or Tao-san or Tuan Tao, voiced by Levi's seiyuu?

Attached: Screenshot_27.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

holy shit that thing look hideous did they do that on purpose?

Yeah, Kamiya

16 yr old
160 cm

Attached: Screenshot_28.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Donald Trump

Attached: SataniaExcited.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Attached: Screenshot_29.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Aots

>April 1st

Attached: 3b0.jpg (894x894, 368K)

nothing's happening

Attached: Screenshot_30.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

>La Creature
Womanlet

Attached: SataniaHehe.gif (220x224, 55K)

your dad

Attached: Screenshot_31.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Why the fuck are some newfags so irritated by the trans dude?
Is this their first anime?

touch screen digital order. pretty convenient.

Attached: Screenshot_32.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

this

we don't even know if that thing is a male

>show take place on Mars
>it literally modern day America
So original

Yes and?

Bc we hate trannies

Attached: Weird.png (112x112, 33K)

>this whole post
Checks out

Attached: it's now.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

very cute

I can't wait until ANN start shitposting because an anime actually dared to actually represent what the average tranny looks like.

she's a literal refugee

Attached: Screenshot_33.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

if your so keen on watching WOKE anime you better stop assuming people genders

>what is Shangri La
>what is Tokyo Godfathers
Watch more anime

Gintama did it in 2006.

WE LIVE IN THE MARS

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Not trans. Some Mars Magic hermaphrodite or whatever.

We don't even know if that thing's even human.

Attached: 1548685808030.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

I'm keen on watching a good show, if it's shit it's shit but stooping as low as /pol/ just for the sake of shitposting is something only newfags do.

some weird animation here, make a webm later.

Attached: Screenshot_35.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

no trannies allowed. Get out

Attached: SubaruMad.png (727x409, 278K)

Couldn't she have used a normal pen?

I wonder what the educational system is like on mars?

can you feel my tears?

Attached: Screenshot_36.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

so what do the SEAmonkeys that watched it think of the 1st episode

anything shitpost worthy yet

This looks really boring

>186917788
It's either bait or you're actually brand new. Can't tell.
Either way go back to wherever you came from.

Attached: Screenshot_38.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Mars needs to build the wall.
MMGA

Attached: GEOM.png (1125x1600, 1.78M)

Seriously, is this your first time consuming Japanese media? Even One Piece has trannies.

Attached: Screenshot_39.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Hang yourself shonenshitter tourist

very mantap

Attached: Screenshot_40.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

nice shot

this isn't a tranny its some genderfluid abomination

We just finished our first song, yay!

Attached: Screenshot_41.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Trannies, or man who goes out in drag? There's a difference you know.

With all these canon English, will the English dubbing actually be not shit this time?

Attached: Screenshot_42.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Whats the target audience for this show?

>Instagram on mars

I want to play music with you

Attached: Screenshot_43.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

god, bones fags are so pitiful now that OPM destroyed them

Why everyone always forget that Mars have 1\4 of Earth gravity?

me

Brofist

Attached: Screenshot_44.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

I want tuesday to suck my dick.

people with insomnia

No u.

what's the difference?
Oh my god, what a fucking Martian

Attached: Screenshot_46.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Go back

ED Theme

Attached: Screenshot_48.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

that was the end?

looks nice and comfy

Attached: Screenshot_49.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

You first.

Attached: Screenshot_50.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Thanks for posting screenshots.

Attached: Screenshot_51.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Why is the Sub in my native Indog language?

Attached: Screenshot_52.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

>expecting actual animatino from Bones
youtu.be/CBak9m0bcB0?t=20

They litterally cant animated anything thats not smoke and sakugablocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aM7oFF-nK1A
youtube.com/watch?v=31aBzZokJMA
youtube.com/watch?v=IP9dFPNuh9A

And while you're at it take your unerageb& twitter celeb meme edit with you.

because none of the English subbers left think this is worth picking up

>watanabe ever not being a hack
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEcx8SwRVY

Attached: Screenshot_53.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

PAS picked it up

Attached: Screenshot_54.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Teenage western girl who listen to Beyonce

the ED theme is pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot_55.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

Eh, whatever, she looks cool. Doesn't look like a real life black girl. 2D is better, again.

Meant cute, what the hell.

END
Pretty okay episode.
It's just annoying because all the netflix and murica's political bait beforehand.
nyaa.si/view/1134161

Attached: Screenshot_56.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

>2D is better, again.
Duh, even Michiko was hot. Best girl of her show.

Attached: michiko.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

On a scale of Love Live to Watamote, how gay was the first episode?

I don't think anyone will have to worry about people trolling these threads I don't there's going to be many treads

You're trying too hard.

that, plus the /u/tards getting a whiff of potential yuri and added on top of
the shitposting. the genderfluid gajin didnt help either on the (it's not pandering to the western audience) argument either than keeps /pol/ here.

>post all the screenshots
>put up torrent afterwards
you cheekly little..
Thanks anyway

>Love Live to Watamote
Man.
That is a horrible scale.

Attached: 1388931902993.png (146x242, 47K)

Girls or people in general.

less than love live.
it's not gay at all.
just musician friendships.

>i'm a retarded newfag so everyone else is too!
If you think that's trying too hard then you're the cancer that killed this board.

this show is going to lose most of what audience it has if those girls turn out to be straight

the butthurt will be amazing

Keep going.

You are in da wrong hood, Watanabe! This area belongs to Kawamori Gang! U though you could do music thingie on our turf?! Think again! U only gonna make joke of ya self!

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.02M)

>hasn't been released on western Netflix

>No dub

if they are trying to appeal to western normalfags they aren't off to a good start

they're trying to appeal to westaboos

Can't know that without actually watching an episode in a language you understand.

Kawamori did Niggers on Mars first too

Attached: file.png (876x716, 497K)

>>No dub
All songs are in English, they casted english speaking actors for the show, the show litterally inspired by Beyoncé, Adele, and Aretha.

>All songs are in English, they casted english speaking actors for the show

all that matters little,normalfag and subtitles don't mix

Absolutely based. /pol/niggers BTFO.

That's not a muslim, though.

My main complaint is not Mars being diverse, but it looking like modern USA/London.

>50yrs later on mars
>humans still held down by religious beliefs

fucking america. Always america

you do know that a sikh right, most of them would fit right in at /pol/

The Cowboy Bebop crowd and failing once again.

I miss it when Mars looked like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8I8nWdkp-Vg

meanwhile, Carole and Tuestday is transfer stage between above and in few generations of decadence and racemixing

youtube.com/watch?v=mrcrPvY4vS0

this guy just planted a bomb somewhere I know it.

But Michiko looked black, though. What's really the difference here? Do you just not like the new show and everything in it?

SIKH AND DESTROY

Attached: 1554718957115.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Is the ending song based like Michiko & Hatchin's?

>african blacks trying to group all dark skinned persons with them be it brazilians, indians or whatever
too bad those groups hate to be identified with "blacks"

there's also the matter of nobody wanting to get their shit fucked by netflix for uploading it in english before they do

imagine believing this

>Muslims ever being able to leave Earth
Pretty sure that's a Sikh, because leaving Earth is haram for Muslims

enjoy your dmca

a reminder a that the SIKH hate Islam with a passion that would make /pol/ blush

How did Michiko not look black?

It's very obvious that you're a newfag

Netflix is trying to gain some kind of monopoly over anime, so it certainly is possible.

Who though it`d great idea to terraform mars, resettle there from earth and start a new life on new planet just to rebuild Brooklyn?

Is the black girl living in Mars Queens?

How do Indonesians shit out subs so fucking fast?

Everyone hates to be assoiated with blacks.

>Brazilians rarely use the American-style phrase "African Brazilian" as a term of ethnic identity[2] and never in informal discourse: the IBGE's July 1998 PME shows that, of Black Brazilians, only about 10% identify as being of "African origin"; most identify as being of "Brazilian origin".[8] In the July 1998 PME, the categories Afro-Brasileiro (Afro-Brazilian) and Africano Brasileiro (African Brazilian) were not chosen at all; the category Africano (African) was selected by 0.004% of the respondents.[9] In the 1976 National Household Sample (PNAD), none of these terms was used even once.[10]

any english subs for this show will get taken down within hours of being uploaded and all you can do is seethe for the next 3 months until netflix shits it all out in one go

It's rotoscoped over actual playing for accuracy.

I'm not talking about your trivial preference. Did Michiko not look black to you?

>no matter where minorities go, they turn the place they're living on into shit.
cowboy bebop did this redpill already

never happened

The point is, USA blacks use "black" as wide coin term trying to include all dark skinned races in it for some sake of fake solidarity - the point is, suh solidarity does not exist.

Brazilians do not think of themselves black, let alone dark skinned Indians and rest with dark skin who are not even remotely conneced with african heritage.

Whole world calls Brazillian Brazillian, and so do they. And only american nigger calls Brazilian, Metzhisto, random Indian on the street or tanned Mauri "black". The color of skin is not the identified trait.

Blacks = African/US blacks. Already the latin american mixed races with are not associated with blacks and are own race.

it happened with kakegurui just last season

are you talking about fucking streaming sites? fuck off then.

Meh. First ep was okay. Still feels weird for them to have English singing voices. Completely takes me out of it.

Attached: 1502765292494.jpg (267x317, 29K)

You're talking about real life ethnic backgrounds. I'm talking about design and attitude in an anime. Did Michiko not seem black to you?

Michiko is a typical native american racemix Brazzilian

Heres an example. Is this character black?

Attached: file.png (639x464, 355K)

Canonically she is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardo_Brazilians

and even has Japanese blood

Black people and trans people in outer space, truly the Cowboy Bebop of our generation.

more like SPACE DANDY

Wrong, we already have Space Dandy this season

Attached: [HorribleSubs] RobiHachi - 01 [1080p].mkv - 11;09;34.425.jpg (1920x1080, 973K)

>two girls with different backgrounds become friends through their passion for music
dunno lad, sounds like a very simple story, not worth any shitposting

Yeah. it's very common that it literally happened to me as well during high school.

Thats not the story. The story is political A girl from rich household whos mother is governor of Mars and brother Donald Trump rans away from home and meets a poor black girl who inspires her to in a Mars of future, where all music is dominated by Artificial Intellegence and virtual idols, to start own path of "analog" music composing and performances - while struggling against her elitist family, corporations, AI and virtual idols and trying to find her identity since Mars ecology litterally makes people genderfluid and she needs to decide if she wants to recieve dicking or be the one who gives it

The blondie is a cute but the other one has such an ugly face. How gross.

She looks cute in her character sheet. Though I agree that blondie is cuter and the artstyle is generally rather off-putting. But at least the atmosphere and world looks nice.

At least this show will keep /pol/, /u/ and /lgbt/ away from the other threads. You people are disgusting.

Michiko to Hatchin barely got threads. It also got shitposted massively once it hit Toonami, look at the comments of every youtube video of it now.

Drawing toes is such a hassle.

Attached: [SIM] Carole & Tuesday - 01 [1080p][833601E1].mkv_snapshot_15.55.792.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>There is no typical style
Oh for fucks sake, yes there is. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you can pretend it doesn’t exist. You are insufferable.

Attached: 4A8C9AB5-75B5-4104-AF41-197A56C65860.png (554x692, 351K)

martian feet

Bebop is literally #3 or #4 best selling pre 2000 anime you idiot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

/pol/ is the one raiding the board

Gay white male executives and their white slag enablers at Netflix who are not interested in anime but are interested in representation

go back to your tranny discord

>raiding
You are awful at this

That’s clearly Okinawan brown

im glad this is become /pol 2.0 after the take over of /v

AnimeOnlies exist so i can laugh at them.

40%

Can't wait until one gets corrupted by drugs and/or money, tries to take the band in a different direction, they break up, pursue solo careers, then come back to realize that they made the best music together, and all that other predictable Behind The Music shit.

Attached: 1534527060373.jpg (384x384, 23K)

POO
O
O

>Is this character black?
>this character
This man truly loves anime!

It's also colder, dryer, and with more violent dust storms.
Have you never encountered the concept of biospheres, user?

Both are shit for years. Kawamori's last good show was AKB0048 first season.

3rd part of documentary about making it is released

youtube.com/watch?v=m0mukWbzzoE

fictional Indian country. Tanned+Platinum hair in anime = indian. Any character without fat lips and afro can't be considered black by anime standards, since there are too many fictional brown girls/elves etc.

For example some people wrongly refer to Nadja as "black", when she shows zero typical anime features of black characters and is from fictional alien race. (then again, west made an actual orange alien Starfire a black woman)

Attached: file.png (220x313, 159K)

Did they kiss?

What a fucking dreadful season, at least Bocchi turned out well.

Attached: bocchi-2.png (174x86, 9K)

>50 years will change what 5000 years didn't

it's getting the Dodoro treatment

>manimoos have been reduced to waiting for hollywood bebop with niggers and nigger anime

That's Mars' version of Time Square or any other U.S. metropolitan, huh

Based

Attached: 1551287684505.jpg (1200x1200, 202K)

you're almost as bad as b8'ing as those /d/eviantsfags

She was originally meant to look African with curly hair and the lot, but they went against it to go for a more attractive character design.

Be careful bocchi or i wont be your friend.

>here's Johnny!

Nadia is 100% supposed to look African. It's just Sadamoto's style that makes it less obvious.

It's less than a day since it came out,
>any english subs for this show will get taken down within hours of being uploaded
Literally what? That doesn't happen.

Slipping drugs into Yui's rice to get her addicted!

>On a scale of Love Live to Watamote, how gay was the first episode?

More like Yorimoi, I guess?

>watanabe at prescreenign lonely waiting for anyone to come talk to him

Attached: file.png (1261x836, 709K)

After watching, the biggest thing that stood out to me is fuck jannies

Anyone else watching this just because on the off chance we could possibly get a bebop cameo in the background?

Attached: THINK.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

Perfectionist nature of English fansubbers make them take so long to subs an episode (and the end product is still shit anyway)

secret production assistant
Naoko Yamada

Attached: file.png (1346x283, 342K)

OH NO

Very strange thread desu, I worry that this kinda of [deleted] posting is going to be normal soon.

Attached: 0D5906FD-DA55-4D36-A1C5-F61FDEC84AF2.jpg (337x480, 61K)

Excellent stuff.

Based KyoAni letting Bones use unused VEG backgrounds

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 00;18;53.637.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

Attached: endcard 5.jpg (768x432, 59K)

what is nekomoe kissaten

Honestly this and Bocchi are the only good first episodes of the season. That baseball anime is also okay but not really good.

What a crappy season.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2017.10.29_02.52.02].png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Tuesday is a wonderful self insert but it's too early to tell if this will be good. Designs are probably not sexy enough for average otaku so it's going to flop.

cute

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 00;44;35.936.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

I hope half of the faggots obsessed with race leave these threads quickly so the actual anime will be discussed.

Not until after all normalfags are chased out from Yea Forums. You have ANN to discuss it.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 01;21;50.509.jpg (1280x720, 380K)

I'm going to come to every thread to shit on niggers. Fuck niggers

What do normalfags have to do with actually talking about the anime and not unrelated shit?

wew

Every anime with any hints of yuri gets shitposted to death during first 2-3 episodes. It's going to die down later as always.

You're not going to chase any normalfag out of Yea Forums by being a retarded sperg, you're only going to make them believe they're in the right and stay even longer.
I'm surprised by how dumb people still are about this whole "community war" in boards and don't understand people aren't going to be chased away by some stupid comments that get rightfully deleted.

Near ______ never led your guard down

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 02;08;52.591.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

this one is obviously not because of yuri shitposting though.
To start with this episode had none of it.

She looks closer to an ape than a cute girl.
Her hair being pulled back so much helps nothing. The other black girl in the show looks much better. The one with poofy hair and points on the sides.

So how was the first episode?

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 02;33;34.999.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

And light yagami don’t look Japanese then

>anime about Mars
>Falcon Heavy launch
>first ever images of black hole

Weird coincidence for one day.

She looks fine to me. About as generic as can be.

Anime plain tells you - stop looking back. White Race is doomed. Accept new reality.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 02;57;48.321.jpg (1280x720, 581K)

So naruto and Sakura are white then?

Attached: 1554860848003.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Where is the episode?

>it also seems that the whole Mars setting doesn't play any role whatsoever in the story
Well, Mars makes you a tranny in this setting.

I wish I was kidding.

Be careful user that is a forbidden image

kill yourself

Who cares? Blacks and western propaganda are infesting our anime. That's all that matters.

This is kinda funny.

Yes, at least for the first 3 weeks until they hopefully lose interest.

>Reddit: the animation
>Appeals to normalfags
Why is this a suprise?

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-080413_Brave.jpg (1072x338, 99K)

>being highly talked about in the West
>already being praised in the West
>Japan doesn't seem to care about it at all, discussions seem dead
>Even Isekai Quartet is more visible in Japan
What did Bones, Netflix, and Watanabe mean by this?

>white girl left parents house for first time and faced with reality on the streets of bronx
>gets robbed within 3 minutes
>everyone around is rude ugly faces barely looking human
>life is nothing like in the 50th USA TV shows she was raised watching

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;06;50.308.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

Looks nice.

But the trannies don't have properr representation of their suicide rate.

>Gets arrested for breaking a public order asher blond hair makes people around feel unsafe and reminds them of times of persecution and slavery

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;27;09.999.jpg (1280x720, 349K)

No, you must be confused. I, myself, do not suffer from transgenderism.

None of that is true.

Statistically you probably will first. Sorry about your gender reveal, you will never pass.

>Hinata from Sora Yori
>ugly
Pick one.

Saved image, this needs to be posted at the top of every C&T thread at this point.

proof

>idols molested by transvestite producer

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;59;48.758.jpg (1280x720, 426K)

wow it's like it's aimed at western audiences

...why is this show ugly, though? The characters are not drawn to be visually appealing.

The first two are, if you go to non-Yea Forums sites. The third one, well, just go to Japanese Twitter, 5ch, Yaraon, or other places. They don't really seem to be talking so much about it.

>everyone that thinks lying about things presented in the anime must be a tranny themselves
This is falseflag to make /pol/acks look worse, right?
You all aren't this completely retarded.

Attached: 1512873345400.png (816x587, 116K)

>Hillary Clinton quoting Hitler and complaining how stupid her daugther was to leave the safe shelter of their Bioshock elite white only city

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 05;21;18.541.jpg (1280x720, 529K)

Suddenly fanservice! Not that I'm complaining...

>muh triggers
You realize that only works because a certain category of people insist that 'triggers' be taken seriously, right? It becomes meaningless in reference to anyone else.

This might be the first anime made specifically for the West. Maybe space dandy was first but that didn't have all the modern western TV and film tropes

I can post cherry picked examples too.

Attached: d4bfcb1bb154bc28d3fc8569e6d07330.jpg (660x500, 49K)

Tuesday is kinda cute.

amazing episode

>This might be the first anime made specifically for the West
Not really sure about that, wasn't Shield Hero made at least partly with Western/Chinese audiences in mind? Also Watanabe's stuff in general does seem to be Western-centric.

>AV producer rejects black idol, because in modern age no one buys the BDs with them, preffering Hatsune Muki 3D porn

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 05;58;25.573.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Is this The Raid 3?

>This might be the first anime made specifically for the West.
The Big O exists.

I want to believe this is true and this is not just the state of Yea Forums in current year + a minority of Yea Forums crossboarders.
It's normal to have a thread up on airing day before subs come out though.
Plus have you not seen the threads for this already? People have been shitting on it for a while because "muh western pandering, black people in anime REEEEEE"

>Yea Forums
if only

>I want to believe this is true
You can belive that if you want.

It isn't, though.

>first anime made specifically for the West
not even Watanabe's first anime made specifically for the West

>western pandering, black people in anime REEEEEE"
Because that's what it is, and no one wants to look at blacks who aren't drawn as OC recolors of Eurasians.

I want to render her down for reaction mass!

Season 2 yes, but IIRC it wasn't really intended to have a Western audience in mind, that thing just sort of happened.

Some of Manglobe's stuff did seem to be Western-centric though, like Michiko.

She's one of the few who seems intended to be.

stop spreading fakenews, trip shit

Alright, maybe the first in a long time. I rarely see a series where I feel that Japanese audience is the afterthought rather than the primary target. Because an anime being western centric doesnt mean it's for the West, because westaboos do exist.

canon ugly, not ugly.

Japan is too busy shitposting about Kemono Friends and Tatsuki to care about anything else.

Nothing this season looks like it's going to sell.

Just a friendly reminder

Attached: 1550429101883.png (738x669, 233K)

epic
I'm really curious about the suicide rate of those anime characters after all, it surely will be relevant.

Conclusion: so so

Has potential, but first episode was pretty boring aside from sequence of Thuesday escaping from home - and she is pretty much the only character that carries the show for now.

Most of episode is slow setup and does not have satisfying climax or anything, just a few things happening to establish future events, like the black idol girl agreeing to be "marionette" of AI to become top celebrity.

Expected better production values from Watanabe/Bones show, but its rather mediocre - not poor, but still cheap. Animation is at least present, but mostly choppy and not of very high quality. Overall visuals and quality of animation reminds of Sora Yori - pretty cheap, but tolerable.

Backgrounds inside are good, outside/sceneries terrible.

Music is... there. Ost is barely notable and performed song so far not engaging, though not awful. Expected way better from music focused show. In addition musical instruments are 3d and performance animation really weak.

It`ll either get interesting around episode 4-5 or will be dropped by everyone at same time.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 10;28;36.321.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

They say cats have 9 lives but trannies have 40 apparently

Tuesday is ok. its just many other characters are drawn in cartoonish/exagerated ways. At this point the show is just about Tuesday being cute.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 03;13;06.210.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

Never underestimate how retarded /pol/tards are.

>Expected better production values from Watanabe/Bones show, but its rather mediocre - not poor, but still cheap.
I rather have a healthy staff working on this during 2-cours.

Who is it then? Because there's some /pol/ here too, but overall it sure feels like Yea Forums and Yea Forums around here.

Angela is latina?

Wantanabe can’t stop sexing up females

>Overall visuals and quality of animation reminds of Sora Yori - pretty cheap, but tolerable.
Something about how the characters are drawn really reminds me of Sora Yori. Is there any staff overlap?

I've thought about that, but I don't want to watch something I'm not interested in just for the low possibility of a cameo. It would also be more like an Easter egg, considering the timeline.

>all these deleted posts
Discussion for this show should be quarantined to Yea Forums.

Shitposting faggots should be quarantined to Yea Forums and /pol/

How very Chica Umino

We're all living in Amerika
Amerika ist wunderbar

CGDCT fags are idiots as always.

In a broad sense. It's not romantically gay, but it's got a great relationship between two girls. /u/ wouldn't call this yuri, I would.

Maybe but considering Nemo origins I think Nadia looks exactly right.

XD KEK LOL so funny upvoted liked and shared.

Dumb frogposter

>this thread
Boy, sure is nice to have new janitors!

Attached: 1258341446682.png (395x395, 23K)