5-toubun

What is the point of this character?

Attached: 1546259410159.jpg (473x671, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/583068
mangadex.org/thread/73219/1/#post_575927
youtu.be/zf3tJK_3nNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She supports the best girl.

She's third best girl

Miku > Ichika > Yotsuba > Itsuki >>> Nino

Attached: 1547771452429.jpg (1920x4111, 2.68M)

Hardening my dick.

To suffer.

Bringing salvation to the poor souls who'd lewd the quints.
The angel forgives you, China!

The genki girl that loses.

But not his time. Yotsuba will win.

To put in five times the effort and set an example for everyone.

To make everyone upset when she eventually wins.

To be the winner.

Attached: 1554691954695.jpg (708x944, 143K)

She is the Uruka of Go-Toubun. She's there to cook the entire wedding banquet.

>questioning the point of the eventual bride
that's the whole point of the series user, knowing who the bride is.
It's How I met Yotsuba

Best girl is here. Have no fear.

Attached: 1554057075460.png (590x746, 321K)

>Ninoshit
fuck off.

>Snakefag is still doing this
>he seriously thinks using Miku will make Ichika look better
I am embarrassed for you. As if any real Mikufag would ever praise Ichika.

Nino > Miku > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Ichika

To suffer.

Defeat despairfags

winning

Attached: 1538409420138.png (328x294, 76K)

Wait, is the one up on dex the true Yea Forums one? Did someone hijack it?

Post more.

Making me nut

Damn it. That uploader literally commented they found it on reddit

Attached: 74029519_p0.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

That was the Discord translation. They were speedreading where it came from.

Agent of Chaos.

It's guesslation with awkward grammar. Those people are legitimately developmentally disabled.

who was the retard that uploaded this?

Attached: G21.png (1080x1546, 579K)

What the fuck is this cancer? And this is credited to Yea Forums? What the shit

Why do people argue about the girls when everything is leading up to them merging back together into the original Rena before the wedding?

The funny thing is most people don't even care how accurate it is, as long as it is in English and looks presentable. He wouldn't have even fixed his TL had Yea Forums not called him out on it.

WTN is a mistake

A dumbass that thought he's doing good by posting a translation that wasn't intended to be posted on Dex. And now that translation is going to spread across the leecher sites.

Hurry up and mass report this cumstain dumbfuck!

mangadex.org/chapter/583068

mangadex.org/thread/73219/1/#post_575927
This guy is a genuine fucking moron.

Just tell the mods this wasn't Yea Forums. I can understand not wanting to take it down but at least let the Yea Forums release be consistently be from Yea Forums.

Probably wanted internet good boy points.

I thought the discord dude was actually translating it himself from japanese.

fucking yikes

>This chapter has been deleted.
That was quick

To win the long game

Fucking reported. Fuck that guy who uploaded that shit. A genuine moron. I hate it when people fucking do shit like this because EVERYONE loses.

Does anyone use the report button in these threads? Or is that only used in Euro hours?

I think he thought he was doing something good and did it voluntarily. His credit page was shit too, not OC.

>She is the Uruka of Go-Toubun.
Miku is already fulfilling the Uruka role.

Hopefully the user (probably Monkas?) who said they'll release the chapter on Wednesday since it's an Nino chapter was true. They need to release it on Mangadex asap.

Next time someone posts a shitty TL on Yea Forums don't help them.

Who the fuck helped them? God fucking dammit I hate anime niggers.

Even when Miku lose,she win

Attached: IMG_20190410_110728.png (600x800, 402K)

5toubun is the official romanization.

Good job on reporting that half-assed guesslation bullshit guys. Hopefully another fucker doesn't pull the same crap. The actual translators don't deserve to deal with that bullshit. I know we shit on them every now and again, but I really hope they keep up their hard and good work.
If the actual translators are reading this, I really hope this doesn't cause you to drop the series. I appreciate the hard work you guys put in so an idiot like me doesn't have to learn Japanese or deal with half-assed translations.

>r/manga

Attached: 1549306444453.png (1071x839, 454K)

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: 1554197444343.jpg (1000x632, 136K)

all the time

We know, Fuutarou

Attached: 1553773638794.jpg (2852x2048, 1.54M)

I'm going to sniff your bride's butt

>Considering that I got a message or two saying I sniped this release, I just decided to delete it. I'm sure the regular anonymous release will be uploaded in the next few days, anyway. If there's any discrepancy between this release and the other, I'll reupload it for prosperity. I'm sorry.
This guy has an IQ of 85 at best.

Do your job already Fuutarou

Attached: 74108561_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I am not for one scans drama but if poor quality shit get removed, how come LHT is still there?

I wish tachiyomi can filter out shit groups away.

Attached: D2_njS8VYAA_qT2.jpeg.jpg (179x250, 16K)

keep dreaming

Attached: 1554863682474.jpg (1824x1941, 493K)

I thought we only got WTN posted on Yea Forums. There was someone else?

>she doesn't support the official release
don't make me side with the snake of all things

to keep the party going

Attached: 1554826222855.png (1115x1600, 1.13M)

Attached: D1Ah-DPU8AEZNvw.jpg (1536x2048, 190K)

I think a gook user got it up a few hours after the gook scans leaked. It is probably still up at the imgur

some discord tranny is doing shitty translaions

Ichika and Miku are best two quints though

Attached: 1552324765408.jpg (1300x1416, 891K)

Go-Toboun No HanaKana is the official romanization

Attached: phone link.jpg (755x309, 35K)

So happy for you two, Fuutarou!

Attached: 1554652959278.jpg (688x768, 100K)

Begone snek

Attached: headphone on.jpg (191x322, 21K)

>implying more than half of this thread doesn't go there

This is a cursed Miku.

What's she listening to?

delete this

Someone did a shitty translation with early scans, came to Yea Forums to boast, and then got called ouyt for being bad at moon. Yea Forums actually pointed out his mistakes, he fixed them, and then boasted how good it was and how Yea Forums's was shit.

Loop of Fuutarou saying "Lets get married" from back then

Is the gook user that casualphilosopher spammer

Go back there faggot.

My wife

I genuinely wish that Yea Forums could implement some manner of tracker that hands out permanent auto bans to anyone with reddit in their internet history. The quality of this site would instantly improve tenfold.

Yotsubafag here, I think you guys are too quick to judge Ichika. Wait until the arc is over, no one looks good right now.

What's the point of her?

Attached: 50122.jpg (1280x1829, 587K)

I legitimately don't know. Probably cause he was the first one I guess until he stopped. I just hope shit like this doesn't happen again.

Daily reminder snek was already a snek when they were just lolis. Snek was shown trying to NTR loli Yotsuba.

I want to smell Yotsuba's smelly, sweaty body

Big, fat red herring.

I would probably be banned then because I went to that site like 6-8 years ago in high school and never again. Fuck me then. Also people would just use their phones or some shit

The only way I want this to end is a battle royale to the death where the last quintuplet standing wins and the rest lie dead at her feet.

Not intentionally, Ichika didn't even remember it. Wait for the date with Fuutarou to be over before you take out the pitchforks.

Attached: 1554468754200.png (611x846, 1.04M)

Pretty sure it's only because the chapter was released under Yea Forumsnonymous. It would've been okay if there wasn't an established scanlation team that releases under that name. It just causes confusion when the upload was an attempt to act like a nigger. I also don't get why people are calling the uploader retarded when it's clear that he's just acting deliberately obtuse. He's still retarded, but he knows what he's doing I'm sure.

They should also ban South America, East Asia, and most college campuses and the quality would improve a thousandfold.

>Also people would just use their phones or some shit
Yep. It'd cull the herd but anyone dedicated would just find a way around that and it'd be a massive invasion of privacy across the board.

>that entire page

Attached: 1538345812078.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Describe each quint's cock.

Amazes me how many people try to create drama from whole cloth. We don't need scan drama on Yea Forums, leave that for everywhere but here. I hope Yea Forums's translation team doesn't give a fuck.

>fat
delete

Attached: 5012931.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

If they just banned North America and Eastern Europe the quality would improve a thousandfold

No don't ban me please

Never attribute to malice what could also be attributed to stupidity. Those dumb fucks need in depth guides for phone games.

why is everyone dumb but me

The quints are sisters who love eachother. Just because Nino started turning this into a war that doesn't mean they should keep hurting each other.

Winning the fuutaroubowl to create the ultimate meltdown on Yea Forums.

She is waiting for all her sisters to kill between each other. So far it's working.

Marriage and procreation

What do her feet smell like haha

i want yotsuba to take care of me for a long time

Attached: 131232134.png (1163x647, 463K)

>Nino started turning this into a war
She didn't. it's first-come first-served on a fair race. She never hurt anyone unlike snek

You have bigger things to worry if you let a website read your internet history.

To make Ninofags seethe and win the Fbowl

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

but that was a lie user.

When you try to get your own happiness you make someone else sad in these cases. No one's happiness exists in a vacuum. Fuutarou even said that there is no way around hurting people, Nino not caring doesn't make it that much better.

Based.

Who's keeping score of which quints were first to do things? From my research, Yotsuba has the first confession AND the first kiss. Not to mention the mystery kisser had a really sad look on her face, kinda like how Yotsuba is secretly depressed.

4253 chapter next.

Attached: 1547021904552.jpg (2583x2047, 3.27M)

>we 4toubun now
Glad that snake was exilied

I hope there are at least some sane people there calling the bullshit out and saying it isn't acceptable to do this type of crap.

>doubt.jpeg
those are the kind of people that find nothing wrong with LHT.

The thing that bothers me the most about Fuutarou know about Miku's feelings before now is that it basically came in out of nowhere. Nothing really suggests that he was aware of it before now. While he was suspicious of Ichika!Miku's statement in 74, it really didn't imply much beyond the fact that he thought it was an odd development.

Whether he's romantically interested in her or not, there's not really much in the story since Scrambled Eggs to suggest he was aware in any way of her feelings. I'm also really curious as to when he first started wondering if she had feelings for him. Maybe we'll find that out.

Which quint would have the biggest cock?

I would assume around the time where she gave him chocolates for like 2 months straight and all the way through Valentine's day.

That's about the only thing I can figure. The "That can't have been the intent" line in 60 looks more interesting now.

She literally bear tackled him and have been feeding him poisonous choco for months

>mods deleting posts that expose SEAmonkeys discord trannies
Now it all makes sense.

Attached: f879.jpg (953x604, 171K)

Because we rarely have a chapter about fuutarou or chapter from fuutarou perspective. Most of the chapter is from quints perspective.

>When you try to get your own happiness you make someone else sad in these cases.
Being sad because of someone and being sad because of something someone did to you are two different things. Nobody had made eachother sad on purpose because of Fuutarou until snek last chapter. When Miku got sad because of the test results or when Ichika got sad at scrambled eggs because of Miku and Nino being ahead of her, those were problems they sisters had with themselves because of how the other sister were acting around Fuutarou, In this case Miku is sad because of something Ichika did to her which in turn fucked her chances again. Both Nino and Miku (specially Miku) tried to pull ahead but never directly at the expenses of the other. How you ended up seeing Nino starting the war is beyond me.

It just means he wasn't entirely sure. He was always uncertain and as scrambled eggs went on, he probably figured out that there is a high chance she likes him(most likely the hug). Then when Michika did her snek shit in chapter 74, Fuutarou got incredibly confused and had to rethink everything. This chapter just helped him realize his original calculations were right.

Attached: yy8995jk.png (2000x800, 240K)

No redemption arc for Ichika.

This. Because she done absolutely nothing wrong.

I can't be the only one who sees this

Attached: 769767670.png (832x613, 461K)

>deleted
Based mods not understanding simple rules.

It will happen but not in next chapter.

Ichika will redeem herself when Yotsuba's second personality as Mutsumi awakens. She and Nino will sacrifice themselves to bring her back from the darkness.

the trembling before the kiss was so like her but I don't know. she's such a bad lier she would probably die in the spot of embarrassment. Unless her whole personality is really a facade

Without her they would be the quintessential quadruplets and that doesn't sound that catchy

Negi has recently been drawing faces as longer. Particularly Fuutarou's. I kind of miss the more circular designs.

More like this desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-122125.jpg (1440x938, 619K)

Nino = the kisser

The point of Yotsuba is being Futarou wife.
She will win and none of you can stop it

Attached: 1553211430008.jpg (1060x1078, 887K)

looks like Itsuki to me

This is only day 1 of the trip. They'll probably be back to normal by the end of the trip and then we roll into the final stretch where all three are making an honest effort.

Yotsuba is lolikano, who is trapped in the past and constantly trying to make up for her misgivings. Fuutarou will set her free by marrying someone else so she can move on.

Now its Nino toubun

>They'll probably be back to normal by the end of the trip
Nah. Ichika hasn't even shown any remorse. No way this gets fixed that fast.

how is Yotsuba trapped in the past when Itsuki is the one fucking around with the Rena shit

It's Miku, she's the only quint that doesn't know anything about lolinakano and the only one without a proper backstory to explain her current behavior, failing to set the example and disappointing mama before her death would fit her current issues

How would you react if Yotsuba has that self-depreciating personality because she feels responsible for her mother's death?
In some way like she was always causing trouble that ultimately lead to the mother being sick.

That would be ultimate despair and suffering. And would clinch the win

Attached: 1554094458295.jpg (740x1228, 73K)

You guys think Miku will be the first rejection?

Attached: DhvZ9wiVQAAOU0j.jpg (708x1000, 106K)

I'm about to blow your mind. Rena is more than one person.

>So happy for you two, Fuutarou!
>for you two,
>two,
Nino

How is that a lie? As far as she is concerned there is nothing wrong with her mental health.

>Ichika hasn't even shown any remorse.
Maybe not remorse but Nino did get through to her a little bit.
Ichika's being a bitch but it's not like she doesn't care about her sisters. I think there's a very real possibility of her trying to clear the air after she talks to Fuutarou.

Attached: cry.png (1060x1059, 640K)

she'll be the last

Attached: E20.png (1115x1051, 207K)

it was a lie because the reason her underwear last long is because it's kids underwear

Reminder a harem ending will be the canon ending

is she going to bully me? she looks ready to punch me

polygamy is illegal in japan

I think Fuutarou is going to reject them all, then confess to the bride.

Attached: 73164902_p0.png (780x1052, 692K)

It's a good thing Nino became prime minister in the future to legalize it.

Incest is also illegal in japan. Your point?

You think Yotsuba started asking her sisters for help choosing underwear after she realized that he knows?

Shitposting aside, it likely to be Nino
she said she wanted to settle things at Kyoto and after snek fucked up the trip she might want to tell Fuu to give her an answer thinking there's no point on antagonizing her sisters any further if he's still not interested in the slightest on her

>Miku was my favorite early in the series
>Now I absolutely don't want her to win
Anyone else like this? Did your favorite change over time?

No.

Attached: Angel.png (710x1428, 434K)

>it likely to be Nino
Good joke

>Fuutarou know about Miku's feelings before now
>in the story since Scrambled Eggs to suggest he was aware in any way of her feeling

Fuutarou behavior did not change for her even if he knew about her feelings. It's proof that he does not have reciprocal feelings for her

Attached: 1552675091941.png (494x391, 203K)

Never did.

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

>>Now I absolutely don't want her to win
Too bad

Attached: 1554320975627.jpg (832x845, 467K)

No.

Attached: 1554746058385.png (734x528, 321K)

You guys seem really spooked after the latest chapter. In full damage control mode for the last few threads.

I wanted miku to win
now I want anyone but itsuki to win

I get that, but the way this is setup it makes me feel like this Miku's feelings will require an immediate sorting as compared to Nino's thing with the added effect of Ichika's meddling too.
No

Attached: Doubt W.png (738x480, 525K)

My favorite was constantly changing until Nino confessed (she was dead last at many points and certainly not a favorite until then)

I favored Ichika, Miku and Yotsuba but now Nino is my favorite and I don't really care to see Ichika or Miku win. Yotsuba would be fine and while Itsuki really needs to pick up the pace, I could see her end being nice too.

I do, of course, prefer that Nino wins though.

Always been a yotsubafag, I kinda don't want Miku to win. She's just too bland imho.

Call me unfaithful but I started as a Mikufag and was a Ninofag by the end of the field trip.

Well she still has the most likely chance to win so no. Besides Negi has kept her away from the sister's battle to pretty much end this arc with a Rena moment.

Attached: aa0ee0ff231289608bd258b649acce6f.jpg (2704x3804, 955K)

>I kind of miss the more potato designs.

rejection order
ichika > miku > nino > yotsuba(you know the last toubun will join when there race looks like its going to end) > itsuki

Reminder that Yotsuba can beat the shit out of every single user ITT

Attached: 1552867389361.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

>I get that, but the way this is setup it makes me feel like this Miku's feelings will require an immediate sorting as compared to Nino's thing with the added effect of Ichika's meddling too.
she'll get her confession on ch-83 or 84 but Fuu will remember what papa told him and tell her he won't date any of them until they've graduated or some bullshit like that

Chapter 1: liked all 5
Chapter 2- 59: liked Miku and Yotsuba more than the others
Chapter 60: liked Miku and Nino more than the others
Chapter 61-81 like Miku and Nino more than the others, dislike Ichika, kinda interested in Yotsuba and Itsuki but at the same time I couldn't give a fuck. I'm okay with anyone but Ichika winning but i'd preffer a Miku or Nino ending.

Attached: 15.png (518x700, 511K)

Yotsuba is just the wildcard needed to keep everyone on their toes.

Miku > Yotsuba > Ichika > Itsuki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ebola of the AIDS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nino

Attached: yotsubaREALIZATION.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>doubt.jpeg
You'd have to be a sub 60kg lanky manlet to be defeated by a girl

This desu.

It's not really a change because I haven't had the most favorite before, but I started becoming a Ninofag after 7 goodbyes and never jump ship after that. I'm fine with anyone as long as Fuutarou has proper romantic devlopment though

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Attached: legs.png (1426x2048, 1.02M)

I'd fuck her up... then fuck her.

What if Fuutarou never married any of the quints and the whole "wedding" is just one of them or all of them hallucinating after getting rejected?

Mixed wrestling is my fetish. So I welcum the challenge

Who was who here?

Nino, Miku, Ichika, Yotsuba

>Fuutarou know about Miku's feelings before

we all know that it was the" kiss" that made the bride a special for Fuutarou
Mikufags thinks she was special before the kiss when he recognized her
kekekek

Even then, the girl will still have a hard time unless she's really built for fighting.

This is why I'm sure the kisser is Nino

The fact he recognized her is what pushed Miku to kiss him

That yotsuba "!?" Somehow is so erotic, you can clearly see that she knows that's lewd stuff

I thought it was Nino, Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba

Rena is both Itsuki and Yotsuba working together. Screencap this.

Miku was my favorite with Ichika and Yotsuba ties right behind. After 7 goodbyes I was slowly warming up to Nino and then the confession happened and I fully switched. Now Miku is my third with Yotsuba as second.

Attached: 1vsck0.png (500x598, 461K)

maybe the reason Miku wanted her confession to be perfect is because of how the kiss went

Same here my friend, Nino aggressiveness won me over.

Yep, I remember that time in hs when they made us compete in basket with the local uni girl basket team and we still won by a landslide. They're just not competitive nor built for any sport.

Miku can't even confess to him and when things don't go perfectly she runs and locks herself in her room in the fetal position and you think she was able to work up the courage to kiss him? user pls.

Nah. You can tell from the eyes that it's Ichika.

Forgot to add this. She made that face before.

Attached: yappari.png (739x775, 391K)

Fuutarou will reject 1,2 and 3, reject 4 when he finds out she likes him too, fix 5's autism, fall in love with her in the process and confess.

Good point. Ichika getting away with it sucks though.

Attached: zxzx.jpg (480x763, 93K)

Fuutarou will marry one quint but still live with and fuck them all

Fuu looks mad

Yeah, looks like she's getting another "No way fag"

In the last chapter, it'll show Fuutarou and bride driving away in a limousine. And all five quints will be waving goodbye to him from the church. Negi will never address how this is possible.

Can someone tell me what are the theories of Itsuki supporters about this? Why would she run there to kiss him? I can craft passable theories for 1234 but not her.

She was an obvious early favorite with all the good material she got, and I'd still be totally fine with her winning, but I like Yotsuba and Nino more now.

>Can someone tell me what are the theories of Itsuki supporters about this? Why would she run there to kiss him?
She's first girl and therefore she wins whether asspull or not. That's why.

Kinda but it also looks sort of like his neutral mildly intense expression.

Honestly I can't see the kisser being anyone other than 4 or 5.

Wonder if Fuuts will avoid Miku like a turboautist he is

I don't see it being 3 either desu

Attached: miku.jpg (636x641, 61K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's happened in the last 24 hours or so? Did Miku win? Did Itsuki lose?

Attached: itsukiNom.gif (99x128, 25K)

Looks more like disappointment to me.

That's a nice blanket Miku has on her. It'd be a shame if someone were to steal it.

Attached: 1554704686370.png (300x369, 160K)

Ichika will get away with everything. I can feel it.

>or 5
But why?

I'm not influenced into disliking something i liked before just because it became the most popular thing, so no.

>It'd be a shame if someone were to eat it.
FTFY

>Hell yeah motherfucker

What did Negi mean by this?

>Ichika gets called out by Nino
>Miku runs away
>Fuutarou and Yotsuba have a heart-to-heart where the former admits to knowing about Miku's feelings already
>Itsuki is Sir Not Appearing in this Chapter

Itsuki eats as usual.

Oh. Is that the only reason people change their preferences?

Based.
Miku is a blanket stealer.

Nino won me over but she's still my second favorite.
Itsuki also grown on me a lot, but it's hard to see her as a potential love interest right now. I'll see how Negi will develop her if he's really going to make her a winner.

Fuutarou's fun trip is ruined. Also, there's a stalker following the quints.

Itsuki still has a chance at winning, r-right?

Attached: 73397900_p0.jpg (826x984, 569K)

>Did Itsuki lose?
If anything she gained.
Hohoho

BOTH BEST

Attached: 1553267932995.jpg (1210x1080, 363K)

At this point... her chances are only increasing by virtue of others decreasing while she does nothing at all.

I don't know why but i always root for the hard tsunderes because waiting for them to become full dere is just amazing, so i got a luck struck with her becoming train so early

Attached: 1551649284617.jpg (1200x1000, 514K)

You have no proof.

Attached: 865859351.png (58x91, 3K)

Dunno, that kiss felt so "sad" almost like it's either a "I will not pursue my love for F" for 428 or a "i don't understand what It's this feeling that I have for F so I need confirmation" for eatsuki.

I want to protect Miku so bad

Attached: 1554720166571.png (382x1080, 676K)

What is she's the real Rena pretending to be one of her daughters all along?

>just because it became the most popular thing
Dude, I never said that was the reason. And it's not.

True

Attached: 72714434_p0.jpg (1125x800, 172K)

>Itsuki is Sir Not Appearing in this Chapter
she did finished her meal first

You had better 'cause Fuutarou won't. He'll be too busy with his bride.

Attached: itsuki.jpg (954x712, 77K)

we know fuu

Whiteknight af.

Miku already won though.

Attached: file.png (1062x719, 507K)

Miku stole itsukis blanket when they were all sleeping together in their new house.

Won't be a problem since she's your wife, Fuutarou

I've been a Mikufag, but now I'm both a Mikufag and Ninofag. My chances of being content with the ending has gone up two fold.

Only two quints stand any chance: Itsuki (likely) and Nino (less likely)
Everyone else exists to make them look better by comparison.

prove it

Stop accusing Miku of things she hasn't done.

Attached: 954040.png (672x1009, 265K)

Nope. I don't want to her to be the winner though. I mean not like this.

Attached: 1553267277325.png (719x720, 1.12M)

PUNCH Nino

Why did you post Nino

>Itsuki (likely)
Maybe if Fuutarou dresses himself as udon

With my lips!

She just needs a taste of his sausage and the deal is sealed.

Well they failed since Yotsuba has been nothing less than perfect angel.

I wanna tongue punch Nino's stinky butthole.

im fine with miku or nino victory
but Miku's victory is obvious since chapter 5

We know takeda.

japs still have hope for her

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09 五等分の花嫁スレ最新 - 二次元裏@ふたば(1).png (804x233, 89K)

>putting your eggroll close to Itsuki's mouth
Do you want Fuutarou to be castrated?

>Bad liar
>Suddenly this
it was the real deal wasn't it

Attached: 15.png (2140x1600, 2.96M)

This is peak Yotsuba. Everything after this went downhill. You may never get something as kino as this unless she somehow is the bride.

Attached: 1536845536010.png (716x1474, 1005K)

Read the manga, you animeonly freaks. I swear the average Mikufags IQ keeps getting lower by the second

>im fine with miku or nino victory
Doormat OR violent tsundere ending.
Kys subhuman

No. The speedreader is you. It was clearly stated that whatever happened to the blanket was a mystery.

Fuutarou will marry both Miku and Nino

Attached: 512321.jpg (892x1319, 123K)

Have faith. And her most kino moment was on ch37

Attached: 1554041639078.png (852x1477, 1.71M)

Me on the right

Negi gave us chapter 72 to humble us. He wanted a hard road before giving 428 the biggest comeback in haremshit history

me on the middle

who has met fuutarou's dad? just itsuki?

Look closely at the quints sleeping you dumb peepee head.
Miku clearly has two blankets wrapped around her.

Everyone? They met during Scambled Eggs.

all of them speedreader

fuutarou's mom
raiha

Poor Fuutarou. His bride will either be a drug dealing bitch or a pathetic beta doormat. SAD!

prove she didn't went to sleep with too blankets

They all met him during Scrambled Eggs, but it was mostly off screen

All of them you speedreader

Attached: 412677329523894.jpg (2160x1710, 673K)

Nino is the Marika of 5toubun

>these are the retards who post in these threads
The absolute state of mikufags.

>rereading The Legend That Binds
>get to the Quinzhee part
>pic related.
>get more triggered about snek

Attached: x19.png (1426x2048, 1.33M)

Miku is too pure for this world

you missed one

Attached: 98.jpg (893x640, 272K)

The fact that people don’t realize this yet is hilarious

Unironically looks like Miku to me.

nobody drugged mc in that series though

Nino-Marika
Miku-Kosaki
Itsuki-Chitoge(?)
Ichika-Yui
Yotsuba-Tsugumi(????)

i don't read the manga so i'm just amused people can't handle it

no, you first

to suffer

This

Peak Yotsuba was during her date with Fuuts. Specifically "I already got what I wanted".

Can't he just marry all of them

Who is the Tsumugi?

People have been saying that since she confessed the second time, though. Ninofags are still in denial

gtfo anime fag

Can you please stop with these stupid comparisons?

Itsuki and Yotsuba are a toss up for Shitoge and Tsugumi, we’ll see where Negi goes

Itsuki is totally Shitoge.

Why? Miku told her to do what she wants.

i can spam nino and whine about her hair, there's no real difference

No way. She's just depressed because she dragged her sisters down with her, highlighted for the 2nd time (or 3rd?) time this chapter.
Which is a shame. That means Yotsuba still has more arcs to go, breaking the chain of misery and falling for Fuutarou. At this train speed and remaining time, both will be done at the same time. Or if she really did like him from the very beginning.

No.
Itsuki is definitely chitoge.
Grumpy, tsundere with a huge appetite. Plus the whole first girl thing

Fred - Ichika
Daphne - Nino
Velma - Miku
Shaggy - Yotsuba
Scooby - Itsuki

People have been painting nino as a selfish bitch since chapter 78, but in reality she's well-aware and caring in the new chapter.
Not even a ninofag, but if she won it's well deserved.

ichika - hanazawa
nino - taketatsu
miku - itou
yotsuba - sakura
itsuki - minase

fuutarou - wakamoto

Fuutarou- Johnny Bravo

NIshiNo = Nino
Aya = Miku
Satsuki = Snek

I'm getting tired of the 4DChess. I want Yotsuba action right fucking now.

Just wait a bit longer. Yotsuba will have Fuutarou eating from the palm of her hand.

Attached: D3bBb2nU8AAwJjz.jpg (800x1074, 109K)

Yotsuba's role in this arc is finished.
The next day will be focused on Ichika and Fuutarou, Miku and Nino, the final day is with Rena itsuki.
Just be happy if she gets panels.

>the final day is with Rena Itsuki vs Rena Snek vs Real Lolikano aka Yotsuba
Fixed that for you. I expect it to be an all out wars.

gn

Attached: D29ChYlU8AAiqgF.jpeg.jpg (1654x1240, 217K)

Marika-Nino
Chitoge-also Nino

>Real Lolikano aka Yotsuba
There's no way that would happen. Save yourself from disappointment.

I'm a Mikufan. I want Miku to win, I'm crossing fingers for her to win.

But these last chapters have been giving me bad signals. After all what's happened, is pretty difficult to me to imagine the shy Miku kissing Fuutarou despite being disguised as Itsuki.

Everything is pointing for me that Miku isn't the kisser (her shy personality, her apologies to Itsuki before, her focus on no taking shortcuts and working hard to make Fuutarou to fall for her, etc). I hope Negi ignores all that and Miku ends winning, but is being very difficult to me to imagine Miku being the kisser (I think the kisser is Itsuki, I hope I'm being wrong)

she is lolikano and the bride. the evidence is all over the place

>the ride never ends

night. may you dream of your favorite girl

The next thing you'll say is yotsuba can lie.
She can't user. It's been emphasized again and again throughout the series.

What a fucking minute. Are you telling me fuutqro is not your normal dense MC ?

What is Negi thinking ?

All evidences so far heavily implied that the girl in question is Yotsuba. Itsuki doing all the Rena shit is a huge red flag.

Ichika a cute.

Attached: grinchika.png (337x326, 94K)

Attached: 1554862486268.png (729x486, 709K)

she can, she has and she's doing it right now regarding her feelings.

Just a stupid idea, and 99% sure this is not the case but:
Ichika was actually going to repair what she has done when she disguised as Miku before. She was going to confess her love to Fut as Miku.

Evidence? You mean the hand signal? Pure coincedence. Itsuki being lolikano makes more sense since she knows the significance of the station. She brought the charm to the hospital, why else if she didn't know Fuutarou's identity since beginning would she bring it?
She's also the kisser + bride.
Face it, all 4 quints will confront their feelings this arc, while yotsuba is stuck in the corner with her inferiority complex.

>thinking
He isn't. What a hack.

Itsuki knows that Yotsuba is lolikano, but Yotsuba is too embarrassed to reveal this to Fuutarou since she's failed to set an example for her sisters with almost flunking out. Itsuki's pretending to be Rena to force Fuutarou into remembering, because in light of everyone elses' confessions, she wants Fuutarou to rekindle his feelings for lolikano(Yotsuba). This is why Yotsuba is so accepting of Fuutarou at the start as well as why she's so adamant about getting Fuutarou to have fun school trips, since when she first met him in Kyoto, he was having a miserable time.

Yotsuba can lie- UWAH!

Attached: 1552897140075.jpg (945x1140, 296K)

>The next thing you'll say is yotsuba can lie
"I like you"
"It is just a prank bro~"

She was lying

> she wants Fuutarou to rekindle his feelings for lolikano(Yotsuba).
Or maybe she wanted him to to remember herself since she's lolikano.
>This is why Yotsuba is so accepting of Fuutarou at the start
Yotsuba was friendly to everyone, even Takeda.

thanks to negi we can recycle this meme

Attached: 1540931172869.png (484x1032, 863K)

She likes him as a friend, not as a boy.

Attached: 1554721222389.png (638x718, 456K)

Yotsuba is the first to gain individualism. The catalyst, meeting the blondie kintarou.
Meanwhile, Itsuki tried to throwaway her advantage as being fuutarou first crush. For what reason if she is lolikano as claimed by you?

We all agree first Rena was Yotsuba while second Rena was Itsuki right

being 2nd best girl.

Attached: 1554869062070.jpg (189x206, 31K)

Itsukifags, it’s time to accept she’s trying to support Yotsuba (lolikano) amidst the warfare

How do you even come to this conclusion? Rena is Itsuki. Lolikano is highly suspect to be Itsuki, though I woudn't be surprised if there were more than one lolikano shotarou met.

> Itsuki tried to throwaway her advantage as being fuutarou first crush.
Exactly, she threw away their past because she wanted him to grow as a person.
> For what reason if she is lolikano as claimed by you?
Several. Her knowing Fuutarou's identity since chapter 1 since she looked at his handbook. The hospital charm. The constant parallels of her and lolikano. Setting an example. Knowing the significance of the station. Her being Rena.

yeah she can lie, just not well

soon

Attached: 1551523433701.png (539x567, 314K)

Maybe it's time for you to accept that even yotsuba doesn't want that.

Which quint should be killed off to improve the series, and how should they get rid of Miku?

Can she get any more pathetic at this point?

People would say ichika, but the series needs a villain. Kill off yotsuba, nobody will notice.

Nino kills Miku in a murder-suicide

>1st page
HAHAHAHA MIKU IS FUCKING DONE
>8th page
OH NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Itsuki so that all the maingirlfags loose their shit

I still maintain that there are two Renas. Yotsuba might've been the one listening in to Itsuki's and Fuutarou's conversation and later admitted to being lolikano when she gave Itsuki her set of clothes during Seven Goodbyes.

Itsuki has nasty farts.

>the one listening in to Itsuki's and Fuutarou's conversation
There was no one user. It was just bait by negi, and you fell for it.

UNF muh dick.
Still not as good as some previous ones though.

Attached: 1551277818326.jpg (584x1608, 461K)

Rena's first appearance was her trying to push Fuutarou away from the past.
"Rena" as of now is trying to make Fuutarou remember the past. It doesn't add up unless Rena is two separate people.

Dream on. Itsuki's victory is unavoidable.

It's because Itsuki realized her sisters are now gunning for the Fuutarou bowl, so she had to resort to desperate measures. She'd probably want him to look at her now rather at the past.

"Rena" wants to figure out which of her sisters is lolinakano and who Fuu wants her to be

Or maybe Rena has always been Itsuki, but she was acting as a surrogate for Yotsuba. In both cases, "Rena" is both Itsuki and Yotsuba.

> It doesn't add up
I mean.
> Nino suddenly playing the sacrificial role even though she's been selfish this whole time
> Miku's spine deteriorating even faster than an old man
> Ichika going full retard, but I suppose her true nature has been hinted since scrambled egg.

So Ichika REALLY was just trying to snek her way to victory?
Damn Negi sure has balls going forward with that development instead of backtracking into her self destructive tendency that she displayed at the beginning of the manga. Not that the current one isn't self-destructive, but still.

Nino's first issue was that she cares too much about her sisters, which was why she was reluctant to let Fuutarou, a man hired by their father, in to their household. Her caring about family isn't new territory.

>"Rena" wants to figure out which of her sisters is lolinakano
Where did you get this from?

The manga isn't over.

Because of Rena meeting with Fuutarou a second time after she said she wouldn't. Itsuki fucked up because she didn't knew Yotsuba already met him in disguise.
>Lolikano is highly suspect to be Itsuki.
red herring. The first quint that came to Fuutaros mind when compared to lolikano was Yotsuba, pic related Also, Itsuki didn't have her clothes the first time Rena appeared, she got some from Yotsuba but why would she risk asking her for those old clothes? Yotsuba was also the first quint to meet Fuutarou after Rena left, in fact, she meet with him barely seconds after he fell to the water.

Attached: 15.png (1424x1360, 1.51M)

>Her caring about family isn't new territory.
Oh yeah, let's just ignore the part where nino said she would crush miku if it meant getting her love. Negi fucked up, that's why he was nervous on twitter.

> The first quint that came to Fuutaros mind when compared to lolikano was Yotsuba
Yotsubafags are speedreaders. Read the hospital chapter again, slowly this time.
I can't believe you still think yotsuba is rena.

And let's ignore the part where she drugged Fuutarou to get him out of their apartment? I thought this was the biggest issue people bring up about Nino. She mother hens her sisters to an unhealthy degree of hostility.

It's not new territory, but was absent in the past 20 chapters to make a glorious return, just to make Nino in a better light.

Kintarou when

Attached: 144893A5-3A2D-4785-997A-C15B68F07DFA.png (1009x1252, 1.28M)

There was also the fireworks arc where Nino wanted to uphold their family tradition and stay together. The anime was recent, so it's pretty hard to ignore those events.

Fair enough. So to summarize:
> Nino wants to drug Fuutarou for her family
> Nino then would knock down her family if it meant getting her love
> Nino now playing the sacrificial role (in front of Fuutarou) saying she values her family again
Bravo negi. I don't blame ichika for bringing that up.

>Miku's spine deteriorating even faster than an old man
she's just hurt because all her confessions seem to fail, at the living room, valentines, the kiss, all she wanted was one perfect confession to get through Fuu's thick skull and her sister ruin it for her

Nino literally helped Miku make chocolates for Fuutarou. And she did it without the need to sabotage her efforts.

Don't you speedread as well. Nino did it before she realized her feelings for Fuutarou. She would have no reason to sabotage at that time.

What a hack.

I interpreted that as "I won't hold back, I will compete and win, even if the other person has been liking him longer than me".

Crushing her means getting Futarou. She isn't going to kill Miku or anything.

>all she wanted was one perfect confession
That's her own fault. Where's that 3 panel where miku was confident to current state.

OK this pic is cute
Who is the artist and does he have itsuki pic?

Yes, and neither was ichika.

Yet everytime Miku asked why she is so close to Fuuts, she just acted like an idiot. Before the classroom grouping, she did everything in her power to make moves on Fuuts behind Miku's back, without Miku having the faintest idea that she aims for him. If she loves her sisters so much, then where was the honesty? It's not to much to ask to tell her that she ended up falling for the same guy.

Whoops. Forget about the time frame.

But on that point, I don't think Nino went about sabotaging Miku after that moment. The closest thing was competing for the bakery position, but even then, they competed fairly and she didn't resort to any dirty tricks (cake baking).

This desu.

Sure. Tell that to ichika and more than half of Yea Forums who thought she would go that far for her love with her 'unstoppable train'.

Who's this mysterious stalker?

Me

where was Miku admitting she liked Fuutaro to Nino

me

Yea Forums

Attached: E5E58EEA-FCE2-42F1-8563-16978F9260C1.jpg (574x574, 60K)

Yet everytime Miku asked why Ichika is so close to Fuuts, Ichika just acted like an idiot. Before the classroom grouping, Ichika did everything in her power to make moves on Fuuts behind Miku's back, without Miku having the faintest idea that Ichika aims for him. If Ichika loves her sisters so much, then where was the honesty? It's not to much to ask to tell her that she ended up falling for the same guy.

Nino is at least not as bad as Ichika to family relationships.

Ebata taking quints pic for Maruo.

Reminder Miku wasn’t even surprised when Nino announced her love for Fuutaro

Do people actually think Itsuki is going to win?

I continually slowly get weaned off the idea, then she has a significant presence and I reset into assuming she will

I mean, she's the main girl and Rena. It's basically confirmed.

I'm sure everyone already accepted it since long ago, but are just clinging on to hope.

To be the best girl that doesn't win.

Attached: Go-toubun no Hanayome - 02 (1920x1080 HEVC2 AAC).webm (1280x720, 206K)

>he's the main girl and Rena.

Attached: 7520.jpg (612x612, 77K)

>she did everything in her power to make moves on Fuuts behind Miku's back
So what? Why should she care about Miku?

it was inevitable

Attached: ヘル・イェア・マザファカー.png (1080x1546, 890K)

The Valentine's chapter. You may not accept it, but Nino's face tells there she knows why Miku wants to make chocolate that Fuutarou would want to eat.

>he

>nino said she would crush miku
Now you have to resort to headcanon to discredit Nino? Nino said so to Ichika, not Miku, and with no one particular in mind when she said so. Learn some reading comprehension retard.

I thought everyone already know Miku likes F except for the fatass. Hell Nino herself accused Miku of liking him in the first volume.

Sure she knew but she wasn’t told. Similar to how Miku had a pretty good idea and Nino didn’t tell her.

Why is this snake so hot?

Attached: 1545301476207.jpg (598x821, 169K)

>Nino then would knock down her family if it meant getting her love
She never said she would knock down her family.

That's obviously true as well. My point was that Negi once again tries to make Nino stand out positively, using the family as a reason, when that totally not mattered in the past 20 chapters for her. Ichika is worse, that's common sense, but Negi just had to make Nino being a saint again on top of everything.

Attached: 1554720762522.png (1736x1116, 1.06M)

Cause she used the family card this chapter, when Ichika pointed out that they are the same. So if she doesn't care about kncoking her down, then don't spout hypocrisy speeches about the family.

This is my autistic wife. Say something nice to her.

Attached: E17.png (1115x1600, 997K)

I feel like if Miku wins it’ll have decent foreshadowing with the whole Love thing and him recognizing her and recognizing/suspecting when it isn’t her. It feel as if 23 have the strongest foreshadowing, with 4 and 5 behind

i feel bad for anyone who doesn't realize miku is going to win at this point. like, besides the fact you'd have to have the narrative sense of a -2 year old, anyone who's certain in any victory besides miku is going to have an unpleasant surprise when it happens -- and i know they're just gonna call it bad writing when it's been obvious from a mile away. i do want the miku end, but i'd be happy with any end that's not itsuki. even an ichika end because that'd be interesting. but seriously, it's time to wake up people. does anyone seriously see 2 or 4 winning?

Exactly, based.

pouty miku is the best miku

If you think Nino is a saint (which she is) that's entirely on you. Her actions here are actually pretty tame considering that the last time there was a family squabble, a slap fest ensued. You might even say she's learned from Seven Goodbyes. But she isn't doing anything beyond a person with common sense wouldn't do.

I give 2 the benefit of doubt, but anyone who think 4 has any chance are fucking retarded just like 4 herself.

She's cute and fat.

Attached: 1554864286119.jpg (323x382, 56K)

Someone should make a colalge of Miku's despairfaces

>manga is ending in less than a year
>Yotsuba is still a literal fucking joke

What is Negi even doing with her? Has he just given up?

what's wrong with itsuki?

Most will pretend they totally believed it along, don't worry.

>she did everything in her power to make moves on Fuuts behind Miku's back
You are talking about Ichika right? Otherwise you're just pulling headcanon out of your ass. Nino has never done anything behind someone's back. Nino declares publicly in chapter 78 that she likes Fuutarou, Miku also heard that.

it's not ending in a year

i actually like itsuki i just am so fucking tired of maingirl/firstgirl fags shitting up every discussion by saying she has the most moments. like, you have to be reading the manga with full retard goggles to think that's the case when she's spent the last 50 chapters eating

>hypocrisy
It's just you speedreading.

I would if I could, but I always ended up with premature ejaculation halfway through.

She's sweaty.

Attached: Itsuba panic.gif (281x301, 205K)

Being Ninofags I am still hold off my judgement about current situation. There are 2 scenarios on my mind need to be happened in this arc for me to be convinced it would ended up on Miku end:

1. If it revealed later that Miku's bread picked up by Fuutarou.

2. Nino didn't get any alone moment with Fuu at all in this arc.

Had either of this(or both) happened in this arc then It going to be Miku's ending for sure.

Attached: 24.png (516x611, 312K)

Oh, really? Walks in Fuutarou bathing during Scrambled Eggs to make him concious of her. Wants to kiss him in the arc during the night, when they are alone in front of the bell. Meanwhile, Miku has no idea that Nino is into Fuuts, since she always played dumb until 78.

Imagine your waifu won because fuu picked up your bread, i swear if this happens i will always call negi a hack

Attached: 4174F29D-42E7-44BC-A470-A68B9AAFDE02.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>1. If it revealed later that Miku's bread picked up by Fuutarou.
I don't think this would happen. It's more likely that Nino calls Miku so that they can bake another croissant for him.

Miku didn’t react with any particular shock in 78, she knew or suspected it hard enough.

>get tons of screentime
>somehow still accomplishes literally fucking nothing in the whole manga

Attached: 201904.png (495x495, 504K)

Negi said the manga will be ending in a year time. That give us at most another 50chapters if true. It is hard for me to see it as anything but a straight fight between Nino vs Miku in the remaining chapters.

Fuutarou said the opposite

Attached: 526.jpg (1062x719, 91K)

50 chapters of Yotsuba crying in a corner.

She gets my dick hard with her sadness porn.

She wasn't even the one that let him know

if i learned something from all those years reading weebshit is to never trust a mangaka

Nino doesn't know Miku baking croissant for Fuutarou though. I think only Yotsuba know about it. For some reason i think somehow Nino and Miku making deal that Nino stop calling Fuutarou Fuu-kun because Miku is the one come up with that nickname.

>she's spent the last 50 chapters eating

She's a cute dumb dork

Miku is so based she uses nonverbal communication to convey her feelings to Fuutarou

Ichika is the cutest. It's amazing how she can devise such cruel plans and yet appear so dumb and pure at the same time.

The bride not being a fatass with a beer belly already eliminate Itsuki as the bride/winner.

In English, Doc

Miku is the kisser confirmed

Why do you think they had multiple dresses? Itsuki clearly ripped them while trying to make them fit

Shut the fuck up

WHERE ARE THE DOUJINSHIS

That sounds pointless. She’s likely just going to encourage her and maybe hug it out or something

Top kek

Don't lewd the quints

there’s a sfw one somewhere that perhaps still hasn’t been TLed or TSed, or if it has I missed it

The quints lewd themselves.

not gonna lie,
gave me a giggle

Attached: Dxw5actXQAA044u.png (1051x1078, 768K)

If it's like the last romcom I've read, Fuutarou and Itsuki will start dating. But somehow things start falling apart. And eventually it's revealed that Yotsuba has feelings for Fuutarou to complicate matters. Itsuki breaks up with Fuutarou, and everyone including Itsuki encourages Yotsuba to act on her feelings. Finally freeing herself from her self-imposed chains, she finds Fuutarou and kisses him. Then in final chapter time skip, Fuutarou and Itsuki are revealed to be still together.

what the fuck did you read last time

ichigo 100%?

GE-Good Ending?

Sounds like Masamune
God that manga had a shit ending.

It really was.

Well, it had NO revenge which sucked balls

Well the manga was called Masamune-kun no revenge.

Attached: 1530701481450.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

SEO Kouji works aren't romcoms

ebin

Spinoff with master when

Attached: 7E8B40E6-A32A-4CA3-B546-E487C4A49C40.png (800x800, 495K)

It is serialized in a shounen magazine. No way you will get any serious repercussions like in WA2 where the same thing almost happened with everyone ended up hurt.

Speaking of romcons, what romcons do you guys like as much as toubun

A town where you Live ;)

>WA2
Man that was the best romance anime of the decade bar School Rumble.
>tfw there will never be a NTR ending here

Attached: feelsbadman.png (752x1080, 731K)

Naze Toudouin Seiya

Attached: 1541089987796.gif (500x180, 8K)

hi score girl

Midori days

Spotted Flower

For ongoing series I've been enjoying Destroy All Humanity.

Attached: Carlos2.jpg (164x164, 4K)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Aku no Hana

Attached: 29D4A08F-4AC1-4E05-843C-84E1BFDB80A4.png (450x414, 247K)

Based.

Attached: 52720523_122525925537968_4628150381774290001_n.jpg (592x513, 129K)

Attached: 76543.png (283x429, 207K)

I"s

Attached: 1536031096771.png (325x261, 84K)

>YFW harem ends happens

Attached: 1548981656693.jpg (496x438, 34K)

half of those aren't actually recommendations though

Bokuben

A newfag wouldn't know the difference. Like this one for example

I don't get how you could dislike Ichika unless you are a Mikufag.

Pseudo Harem

Why would anyone dislike Ichika? She's literally doing other girls favor by sabotaging herself like this.

I don't get how you could dislike veggies unless you are an Itsukifag.

People were saying the same about Rena, that it couldn't be Itsuki, because the boat would've sunk. And look what happened.

Yotsuba sabotaged her though. She knew Ichika's intentions and knew about Miku's plan to confess during the trip.

Attached: 1551867431687.png (1115x1600, 691K)

Yotsuba is such snitchy little shit.

>this
Itsuki is destined for beetus

TL is stuck at 17 pgs in.

Attached: 1526763841086.png (294x369, 118K)

Because snek is the closest girl to a 3DPD and this make most anons dislike her

Attached: 1529980765521.png (109x99, 9K)

>Ichika missed Fuutarou
>that means Fuutarou is on Miku and Yotsuba's route
>Miku passed out because she's tired
>Yotsuba is fully aware of Fuutarou behind her
>Fuutarou catches up
>Yotsuba exposes Miku's confession
Coincidence? You decide.

Attached: 1528514661098.png (244x288, 22K)

>Pointless thread
So the usual then?

Attached: 1545767948566.png (740x1080, 627K)

I didn't know Shinobu was posting in 5toubun threads too.

KO

There is an archetype for 3DPD now? I think all of them are pretty realistic.

>Fuutarou was having lunch with his group
>Yotsuba assumed he went up already and would not be aware of which path he would take

Wow, that was hard.

BOOB

PRESS

That shit is pretty cute.

Attached: 35.png (798x710, 276K)

My hypothesis is 10x more likely.

Thank god I caught up yesterday or I'd be pissed at you right now.

Find you a girl like her

Attached: 84A6A8F9-0CD5-4FA9-91A1-1C284C7CC43B.jpg (366x289, 38K)

>Maeda: Uuk... I can't move a single step...
>Takeda: Come on... you ate too much at the restaurant down here.
Mine isn't a hypothesis

>Yotsuba's real personality is even more depressed than Miku a la Sayori
Absolutely suffering.

Yotsuba

Sadly, fatty has the highest chance of winning.
Not to mention that Japs always had tremendously shit taste, so expect a disappointing ending.

Attached: 1553274075692.png (939x1403, 668K)

>Shitposting aside, it likely to be Nino
Wow, you just made up a new oxymoron.

start with 1453.....2, now is 42513.
wow Yotsuba still my fav but it was a suprised Nino is close second now.
I would prefer 4 or 2 winning. 5 to be best friend. 1 to be redeem.
I don't like 3.

Attached: miku_sip.png (357x494, 193K)

Yeah. Now I like them all but I don't want Miku or Itsuki to win, though I'm convinced (or maybe deluded) that an Itsuki end won't happen.

Any time I come to Yea Forums there's a 5toubun thread already past the post limit, how the fuck are you doing this

Yeah it's pure bullshit.

Attached: 1536464572093.png (204x278, 83K)

OH SHIT

Not a chance.

Alright then, explain how Yotsuba would know which path Fuutarou would take after they went up if he was still having lunch

I always preferred Miku, at least until Nino's development. Now I wouldn't mind if Nino won, she is kinda the most developed quint at this point, but a part of me still wishes for a Miku ending.

I can't picture Fuutarou being that blunt to miku.

I think about this all the time.

Miku's pantyhose game is too strong bros

Attached: __nakano_miku_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_zeng__a846db243e2151183cfd78c34131fd69.jpg (1861x2481, 664K)

>Itsuki was my least favorite early in the series
>Now I absolutely want her to win

It's quite mysterious.

Attached: E8.png (1115x1600, 548K)

Me on the left

She planned to get Miku confess at the summit not on the climbing way you speedreader.

It's most likely Itsuki.
For those interested, this guy did a fairly good analysis:
youtu.be/zf3tJK_3nNg

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.6M)

I knew that Nino is the bride when Fuutarou hesitated when Nino with her tears told him to go after Miku.

Negi clearly put this pannel with Fuutarou's reaction for a reason and I don't think Miku was his priority.
His instinct was not to go after Miku like Itsuki but his instinct was to go after Nino.

why do you bother user?

Autism.

Obsession. There's already another thread.

Attached: NinoArt238.jpg (1500x1274, 297K)

Yes it was her plan, but your post assumed that Yotsuba had some knowledge of what path Fuutarou would have taken, otherwise her "plan" of exposing Miku's confession would not have been timed to be precisely when he arrived, nor would she have known that he had just arrived since she was not looking behind her at that very moment.

I just wanted to see to what extent he was baiting and how much of a theory he actually has.

Attached: 1544315305180.png (960x1280, 558K)

The funny thing is Miku uses her pantyhose mainly to strain tea. Not realizing tea strainers exist

This will never stop being funny.

>i'd be happy with any end that's not itsuki

Rude.

Attached: E11.png (1115x1600, 353K)

H-hopefully not

>Nino didn't get any alone moment with Fuu at all in this arc

This can't happen.

That really only makes it more relevant here.

People have been saying since last year that with the really fast pacing the manga will likely end sometime 2019, it'll probably happen.

How much longer till autist-chan get the No Way Fag treatment?

I'm okay with anyone winning except Ichishit.

Better than a snake imo.

I hate this girl and her stupid fucking hair.

Congrats on your anime kimetsubros

Attached: 1542460264230.jpg (410x606, 119K)

Why am I supposed to hate Ichika again? She is only trying to be happy. Is that so wrong?

Hear, hear.
Well, Itsuki has her own problems as well because it has the chance of being a forced mess because she's the first girl, but at least it can be good if it's well done. Ichika is just an huge NOPE. Even if she gets a redemption arc, there are some things you just don't do, particularly out of selfishness.

Ichika - Blake
Nino - Yang
Miku - Ruby
Yotsuba - Pyrrha
Itsuki - Weiss

Attached: ninosip.png (378x558, 224K)