Faraway Paladin Thread

Is william the purest isekai paladin there is?
Is waifu is his patron goddess after all.

Attached: Gracefeel.png (769x868, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minotaur.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Him being reincarnated really has no bearing on the rest of the story. He never uses his knowledge of his previous world for anything other than to not be a little shit and appreciate his family. Like, aren't his memories really faded and hazy anyway? What's even the point? You could have it be a straight fantasy and nothing of value would change.

Attached: The World God Only Knows - Elsie.png (598x360, 158K)

He was too big of a shit user.

Anyone whose read Lazy King here?
God fucking damn it, its been either 2-4 years since the author last worked on it. I WANT PART 3
I WANT THE EVIL GOD CHURCH
I WANT MORE LEIGE

It's over user

>tfw no TASFP/Dendro crossover
also damn the tree elf looks like a girl

minotaur.club/

>He never uses his knowledge of his previous world
You're looking at the wrong paladin.

Attached: 13_o2_50_by_sadon999-d6c2ldx.jpg (1659x1216, 1.48M)

More.

Attached: minotaur.png (500x358, 67K)

Everyone drawn by Sadon looks pretty twinky. I even thought Brendel was on the left, but then I realized just now it's actually Wyald.

The first time Tarkus came along in book 1, I thought for sure he'd be some muscle bound thug like a pirate or some shit, but here he is. To think this guy never had much spotlight but the moment he really shows up he has to face Mephisto, what a shit deal for his debut.

Attached: Tarkus02.jpg (800x521, 79K)

What's with the cancer glove?

Bahamut's grasp, gives him big alchemy bonuses

That's Bahamut's Grasp in action. The cancer is supposed to depict dragon scales being lit up by magic like ya know neon lights and shit.

Why use alchemy bonus when wielding a sword?

Attached: 1549097404989.png (200x145, 44K)

It went downhill after the first volume. It's just another OP "sasuga MC-kun so strong~"

>abusing blessing to get free food

Just change it to The Lazy-ass Paladin

>[The constellation ‘Abyssal Black Flame Dragon’ is letting out wild laughter.]
>-Ahahahahahat!
>Han Souyoung had a bandage around one arm and half covered her face as she burst out laughing. She was really a match for the black dragon. She acted so well that I didn’t know why she hated it so far.

Best girl, I'm telling you.

This is probably spoiling you since you don't seem to have to read that part, but the alchemy portion is just the most famous portion of the gauntlets. What the picture is showing is the gauntlet magic activating dragon fire and spreading it to the sword enchanting it for big fat damage.

The fight against Vala was pure kino.
Volume 4 was alright as well, only 2 is weak.

The way I see it, it's the impetus that drives him into falling for his goddess. He might not be actively drawing upon his knowledge from his original life, but he knows how much his outlook on life has changed for the better and how he got to spend an entire childhood with a devoted family he loved and is loved by. And it was Gracefeel who made his personal redemption possible, nursed him in times of desperation, and guided him to where he is now.

>I had lived an indistinct life and died an indistinct death. She guided me, a sniveling, moaning mess of regret and self-reproach, and silently showed me the path. Each time my knees shook and gave way and I could no longer walk, she turned around and waited patiently for me, the flame of her lantern shining a light on the dark road forward. Back then, I didn’t know her face or anything else about her. And that memory was now a part of my previous life, and all in a haze. I couldn’t even remember unless I came here. But ever since then...
>“I have always loved you.”

Honestly, I like this use of the isekai element. It's a critical part of his personal development as an individual, but doesn't play a large role in the overall world, e.g. wanking off to the modernization of technology, weapons, food, etc.

She kinda looks like a teacher i had

What's the FOTM now?
something about a dom bunny?

either that or omniscient reader view point

Messy hair and lots of dandruff?

messy hair and shorstacked

Did your teacher regularly wear a sleeping gown to lectures?

Attached: Gracefeel 02 (manga).png (868x1236, 418K)

But Gracefeel is clearly flat in that picture, she's like B-cup at best even if she is binding her tits in that armor.