New Berserk Chapter on April 26

google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/04/09/berserk-manga-hiatus-ending-2019/

I didn't see any posts about this. For shame.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-203137.jpg (758x1018, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUvc-8hhvbM
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/bbjqya/miura_interview_by_glénat_manga_france_for_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>berserk-manga-hiatus-ending

hehe...hahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you ready for another Griffith chapter, user?

>needing a thread for the ANNOUNCEMENT of a manga chapter that's like three weeks away
Berserk fags are insane.

You'd go insane too if you were in our position

am i the only one who cares more about the story than the art? he should just become a writer and leave the art to assistants.
the dude's going to die before he finishes, so rather than demanding perfection you should sacrifice what's necessary

I care about both. Although I agree that he should get more support with the manga. Waiting 8 months for a single chapter is insane,

when even hentais have sad endings user, you start to get a little crazy

Attached: hentai.png (985x1490, 1.24M)

There are Berserk hentais?

a few

Attached: file.png (836x1200, 751K)

The series has been popular for nearly 30 years, what did you expect?

Because nobody cares anymore.
I don't like the story anymore but even if I still had hope the hiatus would bore me to death, and even ignoring the latest hiatus I would know that Miura would just do his damn 3 to 5 chapters per year like always until he drops it again for 8 months and even ingoring THAT again I know that at least 50% of those chapters will be some irrelevant status quo bullshit. Be it some PoV chapter about a random character with 0 screentime nobody cares about, another Griffith chapter with the same things happening as in every Griffith chapter since Fantasia or some zero progress chapter about the main team.

Probably getting introduced to five new elves or some other time wasting shit so that Miura can draw more pretty girls, yay.

Post the "only 2D" one.

The only hentai I really expected from it was gay griffith hentai.

I sometimes feel like mangaka are starting with this overdetailed stuff when they have lost the inspiration to actually plan the plot. It's probably a way to drag stuff, you tell yourself that you don't have a writer's block and that the slow pace is just caused by the art when in reality you would enjoy bringing your plot ideas onto paper and rather draw quicker in order to show people what you have in mind. Same shit happened with Bastard and a few other series I read. They got more and more detailed until every panel was some HQ artwork the artist needed three weeks to do and the plot went nowhere until they gave up.

>I didn't see any posts about this.
>Because nobody cares anymore.
We had several fucking threads come the fuck on!

Berserk will be, again, monthly. It was said after the last chapter.

Attached: guts20.png (356x277, 132K)

>Berserk will be, again, monthly.
for like 4 months max

Attached: file.png (977x1400, 765K)

>5 chapters in 2019
Thats like 2016-2018

You haven't seen the half of it.

wrong

Attached: 1525495677943.png (159x461, 6K)

Why do I feel like Cascar's re-entrance will be a big let down? She will probably mutate into the same do-nothing pussy character as everyone else in the team.

Still bad as fuck.
I predict 4 chapters for 2019. Two of them about some Griffith underlings fighting random demons.

>I predict 4 chapters for 2019. Two of them about some Griffith underlings fighting random demons.
very likely.

>2013

Attached: fucking boat.jpg (201x220, 16K)

I'm thinking either she'll revert again and Guts will become more depressed or she'll start fighting with guts over what had happened and what he did to her.

She was screaming, when she saw Guts. Griffith will come to Elfhelm, burn down the Island and take Casca with her.

The series was lacking of a real goal for Guts. Killing Griffith wasnt necessary anymore, after Casca became normal again. Bringing Casca back from Griffith will be the new goal.

I unironically think there are some fanfic writers out there that would write a better conclusion than Miura by now. At least some of these fans still care, I doubt Miura cares.
I can even understand it. You need to have a certain mood to write certain series. Everyone who has ever created a story probably knows it's hard or impossible to get into it again after you have changed, even if you still consider the raw plot to be good.

>2013
That was the Pissloli SnK ripoff year right?

>I doubt Miura cares.
I think he cares too much
He should just throw out a shitty fanfictiontier ending with half-assed art since that is basically what the fanbase is asking for at this point
The fact that he still tries to get it right and makes sure its up to his standards proves he cares way too much.

>google amp
Enjoy your botnet.

Hmmm, no new Idolmaster games and suddenly we're out of Hiatus.

when is the next idolmaster coming out?

>That was the Pissloli SnK ripoff year right?

I actually can't believe he seriously fucking drew that

My biggest fear is that we will just see a montage that shows us how Schierke or someone (because Guts barely does anything anymore) tells her the whole story and she will just cry for a moment and be a second post-"development" Farnese again.
I don't even know what Miura intends to do with her. Considering the plot so far they will probably leave her in Elfheim and start another boat journey to reach Griffith, but that would be such a fucking letdown holy shit. Cascar might as well just have died back then if her only role is just to be retarded and disappear after she gets healed. I want some showdown drama or argument between her and Griffith.

I liked it. But yeah the audacity of that madman.

How do I introduce my normie Christian friends to Berserk?

She remembered everything from her time as Potato casca
I think she genuinely understands the shit he did to her even including the worst
But her memory is catchin up to the eclipse now
So for her this is now mentally going through it again.

I don't believe Miura would do that. He still wants to deliver a quality story.

Let them play Dark Souls

>How do I introduce my normie Christian friends to Berserk?
Become super religious and cite Mozgus as the reason. They might be interested in that guy.

Attached: 1532004442929.jpg (427x400, 169K)

>I didn't see any posts about this.

But there was. Not our fault you are retarded and can't look into the catalogue and had to make your own shitty thread

Try at the very least to ease him into it so he doesn't think you're into horse rape.

I did look into the catalog and there was nothing when I searched Berserk and a few other keywords faggot.

Is Miura actually contracted for 1 volume per year or is that some bullshit personal goal that doesn't mean anything?

To get enough material for a 2019 volume he's going to have to put out 7 chapters this year. He has no surplus chapters left to back-fill a volume while he squats out 3 chapters across 6 months.

>it's going to be Rickert/Silat chapter

Attached: image.jpg (537x533, 206K)

I think that's why he's been releasing those deluxe volumes. Maybe now he's realize deluxe volumes won't save him.

Griffith doesn't give a shit about Casca or Guts anymore. There would be no point to kidnapping her.

It was better than Berserk has been the past couple years desu. He should hand Berserk over to some up-and-coming edgelord and go do more pissloli stuff.

I think hes giving a fuck about Her, Guts and Rickert, because they are part of the original band of the Hawk. Maybe he need Casca and Guts, to become all powerfull, since they are marked.

>It was better than Berserk has been the past couple years desu

That isn't saying much.

Attached: 362.jpg (2056x927, 568K)

Not really, a big part of his character post-reincarnating is that he has now moved past all attachments to his past. The last time his heart was moved was when the demon baby that was absorbed was reacting. He doesn't give a shit about them anymore, they are like ants to him.

rule34 m8

I am a christian and I have no problems with Berserk. One of the best stories I have ever read.

Is this HiatusxHiatus thread?

>I am christian, so I will go to hell, if I read Manga

Amerifat, please

Attached: guts19.png (225x219, 57K)

It's gonna be a griffith chapter isnt it?

How long next hiatus is?

Reminder that he did nothing wrong and was actually right the majority of the time. If you hate him you are cringe and reddit. He's the best member of the non-MC Hawks, fuck Jewdeaufags

Attached: IMG_3842.jpg (634x369, 68K)

was there anything besides the recovery nectar scene? didnt read

One month. It was announced last October.

This really made my night. I was fully expecting this year to pass without a chapter. Too bad it won't be the reunion

I hate Corcus and like Jeadeau, but so much this. They would all be rich Nobels by now.

>hate corkus
0 IQ fucking crayon eating mongoloid spic

Who cares. Berserk stopped being good a long time ago

Attached: 1498215745967.webm (640x360, 149K)

This is the ultimate redpill. Corkus was probably the second smartest of the hawks, after griffith.

>hating Chadkus
Explain this

t. retard

Attached: C3BFA32B-F607-4F53-BDE4-1C1C0F157E06.png (837x611, 92K)

All dead Hawks were shit jobbers with no character, Rickert included.
This is the only hawk that mattered

Attached: G_051.jpg (260x370, 30K)

But Pippin was literally the biggest jobber of all. He never said shit and hardly mattered at all, he was there just as a filler character you're somehow supposed to get attached to

amen

Attached: 1448818418819.gif (500x375, 1000K)

How long ago was the last chapter?

Attached: 1552175520216.jpg (750x864, 178K)

I think it was like a year ago

>Pippin gets killed offscreen by slug baron
>Corkus gets a glorious onscreen death involving titties
>Corkus is the first person Guts thinks about in his flashback
>Corkus is the first Hawk Guts avenges in the manga
Guts doesn't care about Casca, he's doing it for GODkus

You might be right but I love pippin too much to admit it

He's that wiener, who got away with being a loser all his life. He lived so long, because Griffith aka 'THE BIG GAY', spared his life. Getting killed, while kissing titts, is too good for him.

Attached: cork.jpg (180x279, 20K)

loser? he was one of the most respected member of the hawks, loser

>dude who got mocked and beaten by a girl is my hero

Only a loser would adore such a loser, loser.

Attached: brain.png (645x773, 10K)

8 months

>be born into a hellish shitworld
>don't have god tier genes, be an average guy
>it's either starve to death or take what you need, so you take it
>be leader of your own group, do what it takes to survive
>meet a guy who takes you in, takes care of all of you and provides for you as long as you fight for him
>you're glad to fight for him because he saved you
>fight with him for years
>a gigachad shows up out of nowhere
>tries to murder your glorious leader but is still taken in despite his ungratefulness
>he rises to the top because of his chad genetics and brute strength, leader loves him despite his recklessness, instability and death wish, even Casca is angry at him for this
>still the golden boy
>he decides to leave, your suspicions are proven right, he just enters, reaps the benefits and then leaves
>leader JUSTS himself beyond belief because of gigachad
>have seething hatred for gigachad because the Hawk is now obliterated, almost everyone has left
>stick with the last few stragglers out of sheer loyalty and devotion, showing your strong moral fiber and heart
>gigachad shows up again and wants to pretend like nothing ever happened and everything's going to be okay again
>rescue leader, he's a crippled paralysed eunuch
>seethe even harder at gigachad for this happening but every single one of your fellow members want him to lead them
>leader summons demons and sacrifices you all to eternal damnation
Corkus was a real human being and a real hero.

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (300x400, 175K)

that's not what i said or implied.

caska was the third strongest of the hawks. non argument

Sounds like a cuck who didn't have his own dream

>muh dream
fag

lmao fuck off Corkus apologiser he was a dick and picked a fight for no reason with Guts and rightfully alsmost died, he's a shitter

Honestly, seeing it laid out like that. I get Corkus frustration. Guts was a gigachad, with god tier genes who just showed up, chadded, split, and then came back. Shortly before the guy you devoted yourself to sentences you to a horrible death. He was still a chode though.

>picked a fight with guts for no reason
guts was a fucking asshole

Guts was a colossal asshole, but Corkus was also an asshole. And he absolutely picked that fight for no reason, and then got mad when Guts turned out to be a bad motherfucker.

Corkus was just a tsun, if he was a girl you would love him

Do you really think they'd be interested in the arc that mocks Christianity?

Attached: Guts fedora.png (764x1058, 297K)

you're just envious of corkus's sexual prowess and genius level intellect

Corkus started shit with him for no reason and got his comrade killed. Guts had no opportunity to be an asshole to him and Corkus went off to fucking kill him and loot his corpse.

He think he cool but HE DABBIN

You guys are still here?

Thank god its censored.

corky wasn't perfect but he was a chad and a true warrior legend and was based. he was trying to get revenge on guts for killing people the hawks were defending if not some hawks too

>the arc that mocks Christianity

I disagree with that analysis.

Explain the idolmaster meme

>hate Corcus and like Jeadeau
you are the big gay

Miura was once reported to have interest in idolmaster

Miura is so fucking recluse there is very little information of him
There was one interview where he was randomly asked which Idolmaster girl his favorite was or something along the line
He answered and from that we spun the lore that Miura's obsession with Idolmaster is getting in the way of writing more Berserk.

Attached: 1544466680288.jpg (490x415, 129K)

Miura spends nearly every day and every dollar on Idolm@sters games and merch. He has a crippling addiction that has left him in ruins and it's because of the ruins he cashes in on his beloved manga and shits out a chapter so he can immediately spend the money.

so which one is his favorite?

>he wouldn't ABSOLUTELY DESTROY Puck's cheeks
What are you, a faggot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-200710.jpg (1440x1301, 738K)

does puck have an asshole?

Deep

Attached: mano poderosa.jpg (570x997, 89K)

If one is not present, one will be created.

Golden Age is the only 10/10 arc. Prove me wrong

It's 8/10. It ultimateky lacks catharsis since its just a setup for the story.

10/10 is Chimer Ant/Marineford tier.

LOST
CHILDREN
So much better than Golden Age.

chimera ant is mostly filler shit. overrated tbqh

>casca gets her memories back
>lets focus entirely on griffiths make believe fantasy kingdom

how does miura get away with it?

Attached: jesse.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

honestly the wait has gotten so bad I might just give up reading it until it's finished (lol) and then re-read the entire thing. I think that's the only way I could genuinely enjoy reading Berserk again.

honestly miura could be dead and could have ghost writers in his place. he is such a private person it would be hard to know what happens to him

Chihaya.

It's going to be a 4-6 chapter run.

First few chapters will finish off Griffith's side of the story. Probably end with his marriage with Charlotte. Then it'll go back to Guts and Casca or it might be Rickert.

not only do you keep reading garbage that wasnt good for years, even the author himself doenst give a fuck, but you also shill it for free
wish I could spit in your mouth

Do you think Guts ever puts Puck down his pants to enjoy the feeling of Puck squirming around trying not to get crushed by Guts huge dick?

2-3chapters then another break

I will continue to shill it until either Miura dies or I do.

redpilled

Sonia is a hero of our troubled times

Miura has interviewers pretty often.

I'd be ecstatic to return to 2007, or even 2008 levels for at least two years in a row.

Conviction was good stuff. Lost Children chapter was amazing. My favorite scene was Guts' last chat with Godot, though.

oh boy i am so excited

i can hardly contain my glee

oh frabjous day

calooh callaay

Calm down user, Jesus.

>My favorite scene was Guts' last chat with Godot
Good taste user
That was some really great stuff.

why would Mexicans ripoff berserk ?

>another griffith chapter

Attached: 1553875106672.jpg (970x545, 64K)

based

Fucking hack finish the fucking shit already! I want to see the end aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I don't want to see Griffith until cracks start developing in his fairy tale kingdom.

Don't? Why do you even have practicing christians as friends?

But you can't and never will. So keep on impotently screeching about people liking a thing you don't.

It's gotta be Casca this time, right?

*tips*

It's gonna probably be another Rickert chapter

Is this a Berserk thread without hxh shitters?
Corkus did nothing wrong

Attached: gattsu.gif (400x300, 1.92M)

Grunbeld novel worth picking up at the end of the month?

fucking finally. Yeah I am assuming it's going to be a Griffith or Rickert chapter. Stuff we can wait for and gladly do so while we get to what we really want some, fucking resolution with casca and guts.

I heard there's a character named Mateusz in it wich is pretty funny.

>gattsu

Attached: blank stare2.jpg (173x206, 4K)

>Mateusz
Is that some ye olde english variant of "Matthew"?

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=yUvc-8hhvbM

Attached: 1554326988563.jpg (184x193, 11K)

Besides the Grunbeld novel and the hardcovers what other Berserk books are we getting this year or just that?

No, it's a regular modern day Polish version of Matthew.

Attached: 1554838149207.jpg (400x300, 22K)

We should've moved on from this shit years ago. Still clinging to incorrect translations just makes you look like a retard.

chill out, i just named the file that because guts was already taken, I prefer Guts aswell

Attached: 1551094273918.png (715x576, 208K)

Maybe the third best sword fight in technical skill, perhaps. I doubt she was the third best warrior.

Griffith, Guts, Judeo and Pippin would all kick her ass

it's called being a loyal fan newfren

I'm curious what type of Apostle Pippin would've become.

I dunno, probably something big like Zodd

I see him being around the size of Zodd or Grunbeld if he ever caved in and used the Behelit.

the time has come, and so have I

Attached: 1550365977179.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

That's very unlikely, I can't think of anyone more unlikely to use one, maybe Guts or Casca. I think Grunbeld was just a rather tall guy before he used the behelit, not a giant..

According to an extremely recent inerview done by the French editoral house that prints Berserk here Miura wants to finish Berserk before he dies, which is why he's taking care of is health above all else. He also doesn't see time passing by when drawing, that may be the reason why chapters take so long. At least I hope.

that's bullshit and you know it

Attached: DxNbqUKXcAA7hTh.png (788x468, 251K)

>izz not gud no longer gud bwaahh
kys

Attached: portraitof(you).png (220x229, 5K)

There's volume 40.

bump

Attached: 1541288081329.png (1300x1029, 606K)

Attached: D0tsbctWsAAqM3N.jpg (1200x1200, 101K)

His art has become shitty anyway.

Will Guts kill Griffith in the next chapter?

Yeah, and the rest of the god hand too

But the art is pretty good and the story is quite objectively terribly written, paced and poorly thoughout.
I do agree that i'd rather see what happens, but the art is berserk single redeeming quality, the story and characters are shit.

the new Rickert/Silat chapters are actually good so I wouldn't even be mad

if anything they're gonna kill Griffith before Guts does

based

Attached: shreklipse.jpg (720x1122, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

Soon, brethren.
Soon.

Attached: 1535983916050.jpg (2048x1496, 582K)

I can understand that he probably can't even remove his armor at this point due to his body being hurt too much, but why the fuck did he bring his sword? He's meeting with his love for the first time in years, for fuck's sake.

He knows better than to leave it out of reach. He's been hunted by demons for years, and his sword has always been as much a part of him as his own arms and legs

Attached: 1521660502300.jpg (1188x1275, 1.13M)

guts cant relax without his sword man, hes said that quite some times

He sleeps with his sword on him.

Thank god. I was starting to miss Griffith

>Next chapter comes out.
>Chapter starts with Guts and Casca meeting.
>It's a happy and tear filled reunion.
>Moonboy appears and Casca knows it is their child, so they adopt it.
>Guts decides to settle down here and never leave Casca's side.
>Guts hangs up the sword and finally gets to ease up and be a father.
>Rickert comes to the island with his friends, and they have a happy reunion.
>Then Griffith appears to him as a vision and tells him that he is sorry and that he wont bother them ever again.
>Then Griffith goes on to do his own thing and never bothers them again.
>And they all live happily ever after
>The end, manga over.
How would you react to such an ending?

satinic trips predicting another griffith chapter. woe unto us.

Attached: Jontron_by_tdf666-d7n111t.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>no Donovan resurection
It's shit.

The original creator should just have someone take over the drawing and finish the plot instead.

His art was a large part of the reason this shit was ever popular. Even if he isn't as good as he used to be, having someone else continue it in his stead would be worse than going on indefinite hiatus after the next issue and then dying.

Attached: 1521997229363.png (605x261, 83K)

He's clearly too old and everyone noticed his quality dropped. I'm pretty sure he can just pull a (ONE) and have someone else draw his story.

ONE draws his own story

Correction:
ONE draw his plot.
Then gets someone else to draw the manga.

There's something off about Miura's recent drawings, I can't quite place it. help me lads.

Attached: 1554835992409.jpg (480x454, 61K)

It's digital art. Thicker lines, less cross hatching, probably not drawn by miura wither

Daily reminder, Berserk will be monthly again.

Attached: 8c7af6720f297b74.jpg (1228x1600, 581K)

You're right, for exaple looks nothing like Miura's earlier work

If this is the truth i will murder you personally.

Its already been proven and confirmed to be another G-man chapter. I would've loved to see rickert and the kushans, its been ages since they've had any play

Attached: 1494370286934.png (600x600, 82K)

>18 pages
>digital art
>barely any dialogue
>on hiatus indefinitely or next chapter in 3 years
pathetic

reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/bbjqya/miura_interview_by_glénat_manga_france_for_the/

How do I live the longevity of the series? Let's say that I pray to succeed to finish it during my life!

*raughs*
check'd

>Miura - How do I live the longevity of the series? Let's say that I pray to succeed to finish it during my life!

Attached: 1545015896796.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

>Miura - How do I live the longevity of the series? Let's say that I pray to succeed to finish it during my life!

HE IS NOT EVEN CERTAIN ABOUT THAT HIMSELF

Attached: guts34.png (348x285, 83K)

>Miura - Take care of yourself ! I, too, take care of myself. The main change is there. At the time I started the series, I was less busy than telling a story that, anyway, would end sooner or later; but today, when I realized that life is not eternal, it is by taking care of my health that I try to complete the series. In terms of the method and the pace of work, the main change is that I have become slower. You know, I feel like I'm in a spaceship going towards a black hole, and as it approaches, the flow of time is changed. When I work on the manga, I do not have the feeling that time passes differently and yet, it goes in a flash! As if I was standing still.
Glenat - Has your amount of work per page evolved?
>Miura - Over time, I have been paying more and more attention to detail, limiting too much. Recently, however, I try to make my drawing more readable.

admits he works at a much slower pace. Admits that he is stylistically different from before, hence the simpler pages/art style. But at least he still cares enough to continue, i suppose. I'm down to suffer for the rest of my life if i have to

Attached: 1474868092171.png (2680x1084, 2.07M)

Let's be honest: This dude is tired of his own work.

>this chapter was released 8 years ago

Obviously, but at least he isn't calling it quits or giving it a shitty ending. I'd rather wait months for decent chapters than get a hastily wrapped up turd by the end of the year

Did he just draw half the face, mirror it, and then erase one of the eyes?

Actually yeah, compare the ears and eyebrows

>0 in '13

How many chapters do you expect for 2019?
For me it's 2

3 but 2 of them are half chapters.

>mfw Miura actually does this

Attached: 1512875782640.jpg (600x768, 157K)

>That pic related
Cherrypicking at its finest, the picture on the left is his face reacting at knowing that Griffith is at the hill of swords which covers an entire page and the one on the right is just a random panel of the manga with him normally talking with someone. I get it, you dont like it, I would like it to be all the style from the left, but if you are going to complain at least do it right.

It really is just choosing a different camera lens

Why don't you recommend them a better manga instead? Berserk has been shit for over a decade now.

good enough to keep you posting in every thread

There's only been like 2 threads this week.

This was like thread number 5 at least by my count.

miura makes it up as he goes so it will never happen

You mean when Miura dies.
I honestly tried rereading berserk and it's at the point after conviction that it becomes such a chore to read. It's absolute crap by the boat arc and the only good point is to admire the art. I can only read berserk as it comes out cos 8 pages every couple of months isn't that bad.
I honestly don't recommend waiting till the end. Just jump in and enjoy the trainwreck

Shhh... canon ending

Attached: 2.png (968x1400, 306K)

nobody cares about the griffith boat

Moment ago, I'd have agreed. But there's actually one point: The demon baby's feelings. If Griffith attacks Elfhelm (since it's a mage capital and whatnot), he might actually be moved to protect Casca from the annihilation just like at hill of swords.

Otherwise Griffith literally does not give a shit about or need either of them.

Likely, but still not necessary.

Can't wait for Berserk 2

Attached: download.png (205x246, 10K)

I should probably pick this up again, I haven't read it for about ten years. How many chapters have been released in the mean time, I remember them being on a boat and meeting mermaids.

*40 volumes

34 episodes since we saw the mermaids.
I wish.

He becomes a nervous wreck without it

>tfw will never have an animated adaptation of Lost Children because its too dark to show on tv

As expected of Miura's shit taste.

You've forgotten already? for guts his sword is a extention of his body,

Attached: guts.png (1242x610, 990K)

He switched to digital after decades of traditional drawing. Anyone who knows anything about drawing could predict that he would take a while to get used to it, it happens to everyone. He's already improved again since then.

>The demon baby's feelings
First of all, we need to consider the two parts of the child, the physical body and the astral body. The physical body got absorbed and transformed into Griffith when he reincarnated and it's what caused his heart to move when he was watching Guts fight Zodd. However, he treats the incident like the last remnants of what the baby can do and after that he's convinced that he is fully moved past them and can't be affected again. Then there's the Moon Boy, which is most probably the astral body of the child. He looks like Guts and Casca's child and they had the family moment in the hut which was really emphasizing it in a "what could have been" way. He is also watching over them like the demon baby used to and can only appear during a full moon, when the astral phenomena are the strongest.
I predict that Griffith himself won't give a shit about Guts and Casca anymore and that the physical body of the baby won't have an effect on him anymore either, but the astral body will eventually do something to help fight him. He might possibly claim his physical body back from Griffith which will weaken him somehow and give Guts the chance to beat him.

Also, it's obviously going to be another Griffith chapter, everyone thinking otherwise is deluding themselves. The thing is that it has to be like this for storytelling reasons and having everything flow properly, but the irregular release schedule is making it a pain to follow. When you have everything done and can read the volumes as a whole without waiting, it's going to work better, but it really sucks to have to wait for the chapters before that.
What Miura is doing now is establishing the stage for the final conflict with Griffith going around destroying the spirit trees and shit. He wrapped up the curing Casca -storyline and left it at a cliffhanger so he could wrap up what Griffith has been doing and show how the final part of the story is going to begin. Guts and Casca will have their meeting at the beginning of the final stage, resolve their issues and decide what they are going to do now, which will then be most probably interrupted by Griffith who begins his own final plan.

Sure.

Attached: Caska fucks Rickert.jpg (1523x2150, 1.07M)

He literally lives with it at all times it is essentially a part of his body now

ONE released a chapter just a few days ago.

Attached: 1542328275502.jpg (1068x1200, 473K)