DITF getting popular is a bad sign...

DITF getting popular is a bad sign. It's a sign of peoples desire to see something different that they desperately wanted it to be good. Even though the series started out with a ton of flaws and bad writing, people still kept hoping it will lead to something good.
The same has been happening to other series that have been trending. Like Dragon Ball Super. Everyone knew it was shit, but they were hoping that it was going to turn around eventually and get good and it never did. Some people still cling to hope that a series will stop being bad eventually. It's really sad, everyone is starving for a new good story. yet they run into flop after flop. The only real solution is to become a moefag with low standards.

Attached: Ichigo.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

It was pretty great up until the ayys
also tl;dr, faggot

>Dragon Ball Super
>they were hoping that it was going to turn around eventually and get good
LOL no. They expected more DB and that's exactly what they got.

I'm up to ep 14 rn, it's great the kids are well written, you're crazy.

>DITF getting popular is a bad sign. It's a sign of peoples desire to see something different
There was no0thing different about Franxx. It just aped from Gainaxand other popular mecha shows

some anons are still okay in the head. thanks

It's a really nice show that broke the internet over waifu wars
TLDR stopped at the first period. write concise or leave a shorter version at the start or end.

This. cheers.
People went full retard mode around cause of the... events, but the show itself is really nice.
Anyway enjoy, it's one wild ride.

Attached: 47736026fee7f0d0f9b3175602ad18711538681466_full.png (640x360, 180K)

>ditf
>something different

>ditf
>popular

The enemies could end up being dinosaurs or aliens or communists it doesn't matter, what I'm enjoying is the children breaking their Orwellian conditioning, and learning to love and grow into honest humans.

>peoples
Who exactly are you talking about?

Wise words
Cheers, brotha.

Attached: 67843943_p0_master1200.jpg (427x600, 169K)

DiTF is The Abe Meme Anime.

Isekai burn out. Same thing happened in the 2000s with SoL shows

There has been some great shows, but nothing truly risky. The industry is becoming risk averse. .

>Isekai
Is Darling an aboriginal isekai or a conquistador isekai?

Franxx is not Isekai
I feel Shield Hero will be the one who finally kills the isekai trending i want to go back to battle harems era

>Franxx
>Isekai
The fuck are you on about?

Imagine the tsundere couple still tsundereing till the old age.

Nah, it was okay up until ep 13ish. Then it tanked when it hit the SOL arc. Even then it was okay at best, none of the enemies posed a threat and when they did Strelazia just tore them a new asshole. The drama was forced and the pacing all over. There was potential but it was wasted on said forced drama and muh romance, character development basically didnt and the xenos twist was beyond shit.
user, there are anime that do this better. Please dont dumb yourself down.
>The industry is becoming risk averse. .
This is the best answer desu, its the same with western outlets. In the years past we had GITS, we had Haru, we had Psychopass, we had so many interesting shows and we loved them because the story was new, unique. Now most shows are the same regurgitated moemoe crap and slice of life shit or isekai garbage, all following basically the same plot with the same character tropes. We look for the odd one out, Violet Evergarden, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Made in Abyss,etc to give us a small taste of something different. But even then those are closing in and becoming more and more samey. Remember when Log Horizon was around and isekai was a new concept? Fun wasnt it? Now we have isekai garbage every season. I miss Dantalia no Shoka and Gosick, they at least had a different feel to them. These days everything is too tame, too averse. Noone really takes risks anymore. Its sad because the creative content is being stifled and we are at risk of losing the uniqueness of anime.

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm into Franxx

I liked the fat kid so I dropped it when he got hurt. Sorry

darling was frustrating because it kept doing the same thing over and over. how many times did zero two get taken from hiro? then they ran out of episodes for a satisfying conclusion so we got a lame gunbuster ripoff.

The point there is that he's a big baby, and was exploiting his partner's motherly nature, without giving back. It was a corrosive relationship, he needed to grow first. I know because I was that kid coming out of high school.

It was basically Kill La Kill ending, but KlK was humorous enough to make it tolerable.

But he never grew out of it and a waifu still fell on his lap.

Spoilers I'm only on ep 15

I'm saving you the pain.

Why not, he was an elite pilot and an alien-fighting hero after all. Enough for a cute NPC to make some babies with him.

If you think this, Franxx is the first anime you've watched in your life. All of the characters are walking archetype cardboard cutouts and the show is boring as fuck. People only delude themselves into thinking they like it because they like 02's design.

You may think so but that may not be the case. If successful you'll see more isekai coming overseas.

Ehhh, the plot and direction left something to be desired.

It didn't help that every episode ended on that one song that made it seem like there was supposed to be some revelation/big change in the group, especially since usually it was a meh change. That kind of formulaic structure clashed with weak story-telling.

He almost jobbed against a pile of rocks.

Fuk you. It was a great show, stop being a child who cries every time a plot doesnt advance as he wants

>Last pistil wants to get away from you
>Current pistil dies a slow painful death from you firing at rocks
Man did the writers hate Futoshi.

Attached: 1531010242923.jpg (602x452, 92K)

Like every other animes.....

>02's design.
Yuno and Lucy are better.

>getting popular

Source?

Imagine being his voice actor. Imagine thinking you've made it big and are going to voice a based fat guy in a mecha show, then they hand you your lines.

>exploiting
Really?

The worst part is the voice actor was only picked because he sounded the least fat. He must have thought something special was in store for him.