Why did this series fail?

why did this series fail?
I thought it was pretty fun.

Attached: download.jpg (838x386, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/?yr=2017&p=.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The sound design made cum drip down my leg every episode

Author traced his illustrations, apologized and paid the artists but the damage was done to his reputation

Madhouse is also notoriously stubborn on not doing season 2s

The movie didn't sell great even though it's budget was through the roof

The story kind of becomes repetitive past where the anime ended anyway

>fail
What? It was popular as hell despite being crap and it even got a movie sequel.

People saying bad writing when they're actually just retarded, especially with the "chess is not actually chess" game where Sora commanded his soldiers, people said "B-B-B-B-BUT THEY WERE PLAYING C-C-CH-HESS!!! R-R-R-RIGHT?"

The movie is kino

>The movie didn't sell great even though it's budget was through the roof

This is the only thing that truly upsets me. The movie was actually kino.

What caused this show to get so much attention from normalfags recently to the point where they constantly joke about it not getting a S2 or think it failed at something, did some youtube reviewer talk about it recently or something?

To be honest you can throw all the rules out if you're playing any magic game.

What are you talking about, It sold great. It also did better in theaters than the fucking the Nanoha Reflection movie.

>Comparing with nanoha
Nanoha budget is pale in comparison.

because author tried some tax evasion crap and got sent to jail for it.

>Movie didn't do well
> Over 700million Yen
>BDs sold over 40k

Sure thing m8.

boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/?yr=2017&p=.htm

It's less than night is short, walk on girl although I can't relate that one to any reference though

Because the author is a HUE and japs are xenophobic.

Didn't the movie sold worldwide A LOT though? Anime is also very beloved and tons of people are still waiting for that S2.

>this thing sold very well but it didn't sell as much as other thing so it didn't sell
I don't think that's how it works.

I thought japanese, specially the girls, loved Brazilian monkeys.

>Author traced his illustrations, apologized and paid the artists but the damage was done to his reputation
I'll take things that didnt happen for 500 Alex

Realistically what are the odds for a S2 of this? It was fun and the movie was pretty great.

Pretty low

Not zero but low. Anime original ending that skips past one of the arcs, and only barely enough material to have a second season while having performed alright, but not amazingly. Maybe in 5ish years when they want another boost to LN sales.

Who knows? Sales don't mean anything unlike what salesfags will insist, so in the end it all boils down to popularity and how much they want to sell the novels. The only thing we know is that the longer it takes for a S2 to be announced, the less likely it is to still happen.

Anyone have yenpress translations in epub for volume 7 and 8?

Nyaa has it I'm sure.

>don't mean anything
There's an extremely strong correlation between sales figures and second seasons. By your logic, an anime original could never get a second season because there is no source material to boost. BDs cost a ton of money in Japan, so strong sales indicate profit even before merchandising and other considerations are taken into account. Not that if even matters for NGNL, since it sold well enough regardless.

Yeah, I checked there as well but only on my phone
Was hoping danke rips them as well since they rip the YP trans for Goblin Slayer volumes, but I was never too sure and I dont have a link to their main repository

Do people who spread all these lies actually believe what they're saying? It has to be less than half of them right? Or are they all spread by just a handful of really dedicated shitposters?
The only tracing that was confirmed and had actual consequences happened in the anime by an unknown artist and was fixed in the Blu-rays.

Wrong author.

Despite the long time since S1 and the movie, I would still say it has around 50% chance. We could be waiting years though.