I didn't think it would happen but I hate studio trigger. Nothing good will come from this. Nothing

I didn't think it would happen but I hate studio trigger. Nothing good will come from this. Nothing.

Attached: file.png (1014x905, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anitay.kinja.com/the-new-manga-of-tite-kubo-is-a-saint-seiya-spinoff-1833694420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought A1 holds the production rights

>could've had a collab with Gainax and Trigger to make P&S season 2
>instead we get a crossover with overrated trash and a shitshow to create an even bigger shitshow

Attached: 1439312487081.jpg (246x205, 8K)

This is a joke.
Please tell me this is a joke. Nobody fucking asked for this.

imagine being mentally retarded and unable to read the COMEDY WEEK tag

>Implying i won't kill for a movie adaption of Darling in the Franxx's manga.

Attached: 1519576242102.jpg (1456x1745, 226K)

>implying you don't have abhorrent taste in objectively everything

Will the movie be where simon and gang go back into the franx dimension before episode 16(or whenever it is gainax let A1 take over) via spiral power and fix the entire last half shit show of franx? Id watch it.

This is fake, retard.

What did you expect from gurrenfags? They're brainlets who love to pretend they're smart for enjoying a getter robo fanfiction.

I would fuck Ichigo's loneliness away.

I stopped paying attention to the manga version some 8 months ago. Is it less terrible than the anime? How did it end?

>Did you also knew that Kubo was working on Saint Seiya spin off?
anitay.kinja.com/the-new-manga-of-tite-kubo-is-a-saint-seiya-spinoff-1833694420
Fuck kinja and all the faggots that actually believed this, your favourite show is dead and forgotten already

Hiatus x Hiatus time, also more Mitsukoko just how anons liked it

Attached: x4.png (822x1200, 741K)

It's still ongoing, and the events are different from the anime. Whether it's less terrible is up to you to decide, but I personally find the new events more interesting. Currently on short hiatus though, so that sucks

>but I personally find the new events more interesting
Gimme a summary.
The events of the anime werent that bad until Virm showed up

Blatantly fake. You're an idiot.

So, you're saying GATTAI

Attached: FILE1836.gif (396x216, 2M)

Smarter than Getterfags. Don't even know what a fucking "homage" is.

>Muh homage
ok gurrenfag

Actually he's working on the new Sakura Wars.

>two shit series are having a crossover
Who cares?

Remember how Klaxxohime didn't do shit in the anime? She shows up way earlier in the manga (after the events of episode 9), gets her own custom mecha, kills most of the 9s, the surviving ones start living with Squad 13, and Squad 13 is now acting rebellious way earlier than in the anime and to a greater degree, to the point that most people think the rebellion will actually happen this time. Also Klaxxohime is planning to kidnap Zero Two. Right now the story is around episode 11 of the anime, so less than halfway through

Attached: d18.png (822x1200, 922K)

Thanks for the (You) Getterbrainlet

>comedy week
>no other news sources available about an announcement revolving huge series
>trigger hasn't tweeted a peep about it
>geekboat hasn't tweeted a peep about it
>gainax hasn't tweeted a peep about it
>tattun hasn't tweeted a peep about it
>The founder of gainax is working on uru in blue for 2022. He's not in any position to take any more projects

This is just a few right off the bat. could list 20 more. I understand you have a lot of emotions about these series but take the time to verify things before you go into outrage.