Raildex

It's Kamachi's 15th anniversary. What kind of Raildex spinoffs or new series do you want to see moving forward?

Attached: D3ZqweRU8AAc_6x.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1108, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TNishikiori/with_replies
twitter.com/js_06/status/1104421909666631680
twitter.com/pyuma_isshi/status/1113605694115024896?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to see a show/movie of any kind by a production team that actually cares about the series.

Takitsubo is that you ?

Attached: 2019-04-10_01-12-55.png (457x375, 190K)

Attached: So cute.jpg (225x349, 33K)

Spin-offs where Nishikiori shows his genius.

I'm confused by the coronzon situation. Did her demon form die or go back to the body? is the body just a shell that has awareness. Is it just a fraction her living in the hair like with fran? Can she not move because of crowley or was that happening no matter what?

Coronzon is a demon herself, there is no demon form, it is just her own after image within her hair.
Her body is her homemade vessel.
Her vessel is now under Aleister’s control.
Her power is within her hair which Aleister cuts off instantly.
Coronzon is still inside of her vessel.
She can move her vocal cords to produce sound but it takes a lot of effort.

Attached: Feeding them up.gif (500x281, 652K)

I wonder if you give Takitsubo even more drugs she'd turn into a slutty catgirl looking for a cat kingdom.

You know how demons usually possess humans and the host consciousness is limited to being able to observe and maybe mentally communicate with the demon? Same thing, except the human possessed the demon and coronzon can manifest using the hair.

I want a Misaka Clones spinoff where we get a different imouto autistically travelling in a country each arc

NT spin off series. There's a lot of plot points that could easily have gotten more attention and side characters that are absent and could easily have been dicking around somewhere else. Preferably with a focus on the guys like Kamisato and Thor.

Touma Kamijou asks Kongou on a date. What would she realistically say?

"MP is an autist"

"MP asks retarded and shallow questions to delude herself into thinking she has something to contribute."

You must buy me all the eggs.

But that's Nagai, at least half of the show.

lmao

"Please marry me."
Deep.

What about Saten?

The true number one.

Attached: 76214.jpg (250x300, 18K)

Hah! Fag.

A harem battle college manga starring a normal college female student.

Fuck you now I can never un see it

>Kongou
Literally who

Kakine did inherit the homosexuality.

Close friend of Denki Kong.

Nishi is shit.

We already have a normal college student

Attached: ni_r30.jpg (800x600, 120K)

She’s a girl.

Purease Understando, Directing ranobe metaphors very hard.

The funny think is you can say that about just about any character in the series. There’s only two or three relevant characters at all.

She looks like a pregnant blonde loli.

A spinoff about NT9 other worlds. I need to know what happened in that panties hell.

I don't want anime of Kamachi's stuff anymore. He's too crazy for the medium in it's current state and they'll never give his work justice

Attached: 1549686883791.png (577x820, 1013K)

We heard you the first ten thousand times

That's what I said, your average college student

More like "Trash Nishikiori"
twitter.com/TNishikiori/with_replies

>pretenditsgood-kun cant handle that even nips are shitting on the anime and the director
lmao

I just want one series he worked on with Mahaya to get animated. I guess it's too late for BooBoo and ZW but the other two are still an option.

We already know what happened, Touma's body was beaten and claimed by Othinus to use as she likes. NT9 is just an autistic complicated mating dance.

Fuck off Nishikiori

Not just Nips. It's Chinks, Westerners, and even ESLs coming together in hate. Thank you Nishi, JC Staff, and all the cheap fucks over in corporate headquarters for bringing us altogether.

I'm not your boogyman, faggot. You've just been spamming this all day. I dont like the faggot either, but there really isnt any reason to repeat yourself constantly.

I don't think BooBoo is over yet.

Is Index blue hair or is she silver hair? It says silver but it’s blue. How do we determine what she really is?

It is gonna get even worse once OPM S2 continues on. JC Staff is gonna burn.

Silver. Her hair should be like Chaika.

Fuck off MP

BooBoo is ending with the volume releasing this month.

Oh.
Well, fuck. I kind of hoped for another full series after BB's death, an NT equivalent for the series, not just one last vol.
Any other news? New HO when

I know Bloodsign got an official announcement but I dont think I saw one for BooBoo

>MP starts to be really active again
>other shitposters die out
doodle noodle

I'd like a magic side spin-off that explores the inner-workings of and the tensions between the three factions in Britain. Have a knight dude, a witch girl and a royal maid as the main characters and have them go on fun adventures but occasionally be forced to oppose each other.

RENT FREE

And Index too!

Cringe

I don't think focusing the hate on the director or specific members of the production staff is productive, it has the effect of letting them scapegoat off Nishikiori while not fixing any of the underlying issues AND makes it so that other directors may be afraid to step in for fear of getting shredded by the fanbase. If there really was a campaign that got him removed, you'd either get a total no-name or MAYBE Nagai as a best case scenario.

Just saw all the hate Nishikori has been getting on twitter.
On one hand I kinda feel bad for him since he was given only 24 episodes to work with and he even had to beg to get 26. The fact that he begged and even skipped many OPs and EDs shows that he at least cared and wanted to adapt S3 as good as possible he could.
On the other hand he is shit at directing, bar a few scenes here and there like Accel ascending scene, he is a shitty director that somehow made a lot of noobie mistakes. He is supposed to be a professional, but even anons from here had better ideas as to how to adapt a lot of things that he fucked up because he wanted to follow the specific words in the novel ( don't know if that is true yet, I am waiting for AR and JS to translate that interview). Plus if the stuff I hear about, that a director has to get hold of the animators is true, then that's also on e more thing he's not good at, having more connections. Again not sure if that's true, I don't know that much about anime production other than Shirobako.
So all in all, I do kinda hate the directing choices and his skills because he is outright bad in a lot of places, but I can also feel about him from the fact that he was given way to little to work with, from the production commitee and his animators.
Help me anons, how should I feel about him now?

But Index was always living rent free.

Attached: 1553982060946.jpg (251x227, 8K)

There's no productiveness in it either way, because they're bitching on an internet forum of maybe 60 people no one visits. Doesn't matter though, people are just looking for an excuse to shitpost

Fuck Nishitkiori.
Fuck Nagai's Filler.
Fuck JCniggers.
Years go by but this never changes.

Attached: 1551634695114.jpg (529x492, 68K)

He doesn’t watch this series. He only watches Hidamari sketch on baby mode. If he did he’d know that Index is not only living rent free but she’s living that way because Touma is attracted to her.

Attached: ABB6B563-2E47-4774-857F-B631B8EE6DE9.png (2208x1242, 1.87M)

Fuck him but don't tell him that and don't shit on him or his work on his own twitter .

We all are.

Today.
It ended literally today.

It did. twitter.com/js_06/status/1104421909666631680

Illustrations when?

Had to make room for Magisterius somehow I guess

>Help me anons, how should I feel about him now?
I think the best opinion which is mine, obviously is that he's a mediocre director given a shitty hand. There's no point going after him specifically when there was so much wrong with the production as a whole. They literally didn't have a Chief Animation Director as far as I can tell, which is a pretty huge deal. Some of the ways the scenes were adapted made me think that someone near the top, either the director or the composition guy, doesn't "get" the series. The Parameter List reveal is a fucking huge deal, we've known about it for ages so it doesn't carry the same weight, but imagine being anime only and hearing for the first time that, among other massive implications, Misaka's "work hard and you'll increase your level" shtick in Railgun was bullshit. The actual reveal in the show feels really flat, like they didn't quite appreciate how big a deal it was.

You have literally no redeeming qualities, you're an unlovable piece of shit that will never get love from anybody. Everyone hates you, you have no life and are the worst kind of human : a worthless one. You're so freaking unseless it's a wonder your parents didn' t use you as mope to clean the crap that came out of your slut asshole. You do not belong here nor anywhere else, bar maybe the graveyard but even burying you beside other people would be an horrible shame for the living families.
Scratch that, burying you at all would be too much honor for a diseased shit such as yourself. Nobody likes your shit edits or colorings, the blue Terra you're so proud of is the cringiest shit ever and everyone was laughing about you being genuinely happy about it. You have no pride, no friends, no joy and no qualities. You are nothing. I hope you die choking on a cock, whore.

Woke: BS and Booboo are ending so Kamachi publish more Raildex novels

To be honest, even in the books it never felt like much of a reveal to me. It was more of a "Makes sense I guess", than anything.

Watching for the first time and man season 1 has not aged well. Some of the animation isn't too bad but those character designs are very mid 00s.

It was a cherry on top to the entire idea of academy city being full of cunts underneath the happy windmills.

Misaki a pile of shit

There's only one Raildex novel though

Exactly, it's not like AC being corrupt is new. So the idea that they dont waste resources on espers they know will never level up is hardly shocking.

For now

I think Kamachi just wants to release two new LNs that are not Index related.

Well yeah, it is from the mid 00s. For me, there's no problem with that, I really like the look of old shows, but to each on his own.
How do you pronounce 00s ?

At first half of this it was like, hey why are you shitting on the poor Headcrab so much? She deserves only half of that at best.

Attached: Bully.jpg (170x145, 6K)

>she lives rent free at the house of the person she likes, sleeping in his bed, having lunch made for her, and doesn't do anything all day
She literally lives Kamijou's dream life at his expense.

I agree that it makes sense, but I think Hamazura at least should've had a bigger reaction. It's been core to his identity as part of skill-out that he's the lowest of the low, and he's then told that the culture that lead to him being ostracized to the extent that he joined a violent street gang was built on a lie. Re-reading that bit, the novel has Mugino getting mad for him, to the point that Takitsubo has to hold her back. She just sits there and sounds slightly annoyed in the show, which doesn't really show how important it is to the characters even if the reveal itself isn't too shocking from the viewer's perspective.

>How do you pronounce 00s ?
Top tier
>Two Thousands
>The Ohs
Mid tier
>Aughts
Bottom tier
>Noughties

God tier
>Zerooes

Divine tier
>ZERO NI SURU

Attached: 1542857925373.jpg (621x622, 84K)

>Two Thousands
What?

>I own your life and you have no idea why.
>Sad Fukouda.
This image always feels heavy as fuck.

Attached: They killed gorrilions.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Just say 2000s rather than fucking about with 00s, sure it'll be confusing in 2100 but we really don't have to deal with that right now.

Did you guys know that Saten Ruiko is a fan favorite?

Cringe

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

A team that hopefully cares and knows Index is the main series so NT gets good treatment.

The only cringe I know is when Touma Kamijou jumped in front of Stiyl thinking he was going to bury his fist in his face. Fun fact: you DON’T OWN Index Kami! She’s her own person.*

Sorry, I was laughing.

Fuck you obnoxious shitter, how are you not banned yet you fucking piece of human garbage? Go hang yourself with your limp dick, you shit fucker.

I disagree. You guys are giving up too easily when the anime has been with a bottom of the barrel staff. It would do much better with someone competent.

People seem to think so long as you only do something once a thread it isnt spamming

Obvious falseflagging

Yeah but japanese culture, or even general culture, makes it hard for them to tell a sutdio to fuck off when they worked on something for so long, even if they constantly produce shit. Some weird sort of respect.

Fuck off

Cringe

JC is the definition of average. And all the anime have been just that, average.

He sucks major ass, but that's no reason to go literally send death threats and harass someone.

>he’s too crazy

He’s one of the safest writers there is. How many other series do you read? This is literally babymode. Nobody important dies, no character development, no romance and we still have hundreds of questions we’ve had since the start of the series that haven’t even been acknowledged because Kamachi knows those are a big part of why people keep reading this. He’s legitimately one of the safest writers in the industry. He’s in no way shape or form “crazy” user. The fan service and lewd stuff he does can be found in a lot of other series as well.

That’s true.

I know JC is average, but they've had (even in recent times) way better staff working on something than goddamn Nishikiori or the Shana Director. Really think it just needs a fresh outlook, Kadokawa can sever a business relationship since they were the top of the Production Committee unlike last 2 seasons + movie.

Well fuck me. I never really thought about it like that before.

I hope you live a long and fullfilling life user, post more

Try actually reading the books and you won't look quite so out of place when talking to people

Do better MP

If you want to see legit madness start reading and watching Gen Urobuchi’s stuff.

yeah JC bothers me because from time to time they do some really enjoyable shows and other times Index 3 happens

>replying to MP
Are you slow?

Guys cmon, that's a compilation of everything shes said and always said and even did a Gen Urobuchi lead.

Let's wait and see with the switch to NT for the franchise if all the reflecting we've been hearing about will work and take action

Lol

ALL THE EGGS

Are people actually not reporting MP or is Yea Forums ban system just that useless?

Attached: all the eggs.png (502x466, 115K)

Cringe

She ban evades like a slut, just report and ignore her rather than call attention to her

Reminder that Touma being poor is because Aleister wanted him to be.

The mods don't care

Attached: 1548210308358.png (874x784, 158K)

Mobile users just need to switch on airplane mode and they're back in less than a minute. 9 times out of 10 it isnt worth it unless it's super obvious rule violation. Even then it's just spite at that point because you know it isnt permanent.

true, i'm optimistic about the project due to the feeback we got, hope they announce something already too

>those fancy panties
>Index's pantsu
Nope

Just give me the Othinus figure Miki, I'm already ready to toss my money at it

15cm Othinus figure, comes with a cat.

For now, I'm just curious how they'll approach certain things. I don't expect a anime announcement until Fall Festival at the least. Outside of that I would like:
>Rainbow Spectrum 3
>Toaru no Subete NT
>Crossover Novel Sequel
>New NT or Magic side Spin-offs
>Future of Index/Toaru Stream or Information
And other neat stuff.

You joke but 15cm is a pretty normal size for figures (if you dont count the hat) so I can certainly see it

He's one of the few on the production team given exposure, with Yoshino you can at least say he's worked on shows that were leagues ahead of what Nishi has ever produced in terms of popularity, even more so in recent years. Yoshino has ups and downs too but he had way more to show for than Nishi. The guy is just mediocre to shit at directing anything non Sol and fanservice, I mean he goes in depth about how the Arisa bath scene was something of a highlight for him in the movie in a Q&A way back and that really tells you a lot about his mindset. Even before season 1, There was little to no reason why looking at his track record that he should spearhead adapting a battle show like Index and continue to do so, apart from the fact that it ended up being a sleeper hit back then.

That still annoys me. He's not even a good SoL/Fanservice Director, the stuff I've seen is leagues above that he's done.

>we could literally get a life sized Othinus fig
Holy shit

The NT9 cover is also now more or less life sized

It not really madness when you know 99% of the time the important characters are all going to die off or get a bad/sad end because the Edge. If you go too extreme in killing off anyone. Your not going to care for characters you already know will die at some point in the series, before the series even begins. If you don't have balance and go to extreme to one side then it stop being madness.

>Crossover Novel Sequel
that was really nice, i would also like to see characters from the other kamachi novels on the new game

Close to zero chance, it's specifically Toaru

>Responding seriously to MP
People dont call Kamachi mad for his killing or lack of killing characters anyways. It's the broad range of things he'll toss into a single series or book.

Attached: 1538758603362.png (581x564, 709K)

They could definitely do collab events. DanMachi did one with DAL ffs

collabs could potentially be done with anything under the sun. But the game itself is Toaru.

>not collaborating with yourself

Attached: 1514125631270.jpg (600x675, 38K)

Yeah i was thinking of collabs and doing it with a series from the same author seems more likely to happens

Lol, no. Never killing anybody or doing ANY of that other stuff I mention is safe. You never know what will happen in an Urobuchi series.

>all the characters he writes end up dead
Watch more of his series. You literally don’t know what will happen.

Read the post again. Killing off characters is one one thing of many that was mentioned.

Wouldn't it be less likely because there's nothing to really gain? It's not much of a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" situation when you own both properties.

Fukiyose Footjob girl was better.

Attached: titfuckee.jpg (799x598, 135K)

>You never know what will happen in an Urobuchi series.
Imagine believing this.

Attached: 1389838013485.jpg (600x570, 272K)

O
MY
TEN CURTANAS

They do own both properties though. Kadokawa overrides any party.

So what was in the after anime stream?

Attached: 1540595424430.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Wouldn't it be less likely because there's nothing to really gain?
Cygames and FGO (exclusively) collab with their own shit all the time you know.

That's my point, why do it?

Would Touma and Shirou get along?

Because it promotes the other thing plus keeps people interested.

I want this series to wrap up soon before yet another 100 characters are added and yet another 100 decent girls are pushed into irrelevancy

On a day to day basis probably. When the chips are down often not however. Shirou would have murdered the shit out of Touma for NT9 in many routes.

Attached: 1370217529887.jpg (945x718, 89K)

Your going to be sad because we have another 69 books to go.

But it's not really establishing a business relation in the same way reaching out to another property might. And I would assume is not quite as interesting to people playing the game. Take for example, the difference between when granblue pulls a shadowverse collab, and when they pull a persona collab.

I think it's pretty much free advertising for the other series because not every index fan read HO for example and you introduce multiple novels for casual players that never heard of kamachi outside of index

No one's pushed into irrelevancy though. Not every single character needs to be relevant 100% of the time so deal with it.

I mean they still do it. It means something of value.

That strikes me as a fight Touma would win.

I'm sure it means *something* but my point is it would seem like it means *less*

Get use to it. Not that I agree or think your exaggerated statement is correct.

Touma can negate his swords and shit, but unless Shirou goes full retard and keeps making them and burning himself out, he'll win. Touma's basically hard countered by disciplined martial artists, especially ones faster than him.

Fate Shirou – no.
UBW Shirou – yes but after a punch-out\sword-spam.
HF Shirou – yes, no questions asked.
Miyu's Onii-chan Shirou - yes.
Single mother Shirou from feed the thots series – Touma will cry like a little bitch when Shirou offers him food.

Attached: 1551918739086.jpg (240x360, 14K)

What about CP Shirou

Attached: 1363823524805.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>CP Shirou

Attached: 1382175812329.jpg (1440x1722, 240K)

>CP Shirou
DarkSakura vs Toumago while Shirou feeds Index.
Odin and Rider place bets on the duel, while they use Balled Shinji as a toy.
It ends with Shirou bringing out a big bowl of tamagoyaki and fighting stops.
Sakura pukes, Touma cries, they both are forced to eat all the eggs.
Pretty much same as mommy Shirou, but in "shit on Sakura" version.

Attached: 1551033735176.gif (1200x900, 1.32M)

Considering Urobutcher is usually "ahem. fuck police", what could he do to show Judgement in a bad light?

Could Miyu's brother Shirou beat Kamachi's webnovel protagonists in a Doom the world to save your sister contest?

Judgement is not the police. That'd be anti-skill and Kamachi does a good job by himself

Attached: misakas in russia.jpg (2480x2480, 1.82M)

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: 11075858-3BBD-4395-90F5-5BDCA7F14A9A.gif (480x270, 283K)

Onii-chan fought and doomed his own world but saved the sister, at least until she returned.
Had absolutely no regrets and would have done it again if he had any mana left.
>Could Miyu's brother Shirou beat Kamachi's webnovel protagonists
You tell me.

Attached: Duty.png (800x366, 118K)

>can a swordmage beat a normal high schooler with a smartphone
i would say it's a 50/50

Satori was about to do that too but luckily he only genocided Africa, and kinda Las Vegas, somewhat.
Kaname is currently on the process of dooming about 4 billion people to death and the rest to survive eating mud because that's clearly less important than his sister being bullied by AIs.

At least read the whole thing.

Attached: Embarrassing.png (257x306, 76K)

Did Boo Boo 7 not have a simultaneous digital release? Where's user Raildex?

True

You underestimate how mad Touma gets at people not living their lives correctly.

Unironically true. I cringe every time someone wanks Kamachi for being "crazy" or "experimental". He does everything by the book.
And yes he's quite afraid of killing off central characters, going as far as to revive them or prolong series to bring them back.

Ok MP

Oh don't do that, now she's going to cry that it's "totally not MP even though I sound just like her" because you didnt acknowledge this persona as being different

>545 tried to kill herself because her boosted powers hurt accel a little and it wasn't even that serious
>545 helps accel cast magic which actually will kill him with recoil if he isn't lucky

Attached: 1526765212524.png (305x220, 79K)

take your meds, schizo

I would love a Fate Index crossover, even if it not serious because I think it would be fun to see how the characters interact with each other.

Girls in love aren't the most rational creatures. It makes total sense for her to see a difference, emotionally speaking, between "I directly hurt my master because of my connection to him, and am CURRENTLY causing him pain just by existing" and "I'm telling my master how to beat this god, and the process that HE chooses to act, causes him to hurt himself"

anti-skill doesnt deserve Yomikawa, she needs to find a better job.

Do you only have one quizzical picture or are you trying to stand out on purpose?

Attached: 1444605176983.png (314x278, 129K)

kek you angry MP

The misakas said it was going to be fine

Anti Skill is a volunteer based organization

Attached: SaiaiKinuhata.png (300x520, 138K)

only one user. my Yea Forums folder is mostly disgust and smug. Closest I have is this

Attached: 1521393598290.jpg (403x368, 48K)

>trusting team kamijou with Accel's well being

Attached: 1544975495499.png (1280x720, 393K)

wenis

I rather wish Saiai wasn't tied to Mugino by the waist so I could look forward to the possibility of her showing up in the future without having to deal with Mugino also likely wasting screentime.

I thought she was pregnant by looking at the thumbnail

>implying that casting magic as a random esper and
>casting magic with an assist of abyss gatekeeper are in any shape equal
She knew full well what he was doing and how to make sure that he won’t die.
545 was killing him because she was overflowing with mana and Accel was getting a toxic rebound.
Depleting that overflow as fast as possible was the best option anyway.

Attached: 1554484668040.png (719x597, 158K)

Saiai doesn't seem good at making friends so without Mugino she'd be in a sad and lonely state

She's barely managing to stay inside that shirt

Well if Accelerator wants a family he's gotta feed them somehow

>implying
Hamazura you have no idea how that team works, don’t you?
Accel is Team Kamijou’s №1 member.
In terms of position within the team ranks he is only behind staff members, such as Supreme Leader Othinus; Grand Chairman Aleister and Head of moral support department Will-tan.

Attached: №1 Fan.jpg (811x811, 96K)

So I just read over the thread and it’s nice but all I know is that I’m attracted to Saten Ruiko as more than a friend. That’s all I know.

>parody Miki accounts telling Miki to say something already about the 15th Anniversary

Anons, I can't make up my mind, they're all so perfect... Which nun is the best?

Attached: 4132784612.jpg (850x1141, 284K)

Sasha is proven to be made for breeding so her

Vasilisa

Angelene is best daughteru, none of them are waifus because they're the brides of our Lord and Savior amen.

Orsola, always Orsola, the dorm manager nun

None of them are particularly memorable so if we're just going off appearance, it's Orsola.

>none of them are waifus because they're the brides of our Lord and Savior amen.
they wouldn't dress so lewd if that really were the case

Attached: 4147163256741.jpg (850x1249, 330K)

Orsola, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>pureness of a young nun
>sinful body
The contrast just makes her beautiful. Kamachi has got good taste, too. I mean, if you want only one of those you could choose Angelene for the pureness of a young nun or Oriana for a sinful body, but Orsola is the perfect middle ground and is the apex of Kamachi's taste.

Attached: legitsource.jpg (475x588, 67K)

Agnese
>Whore
>No sinful body
Is the worst example of a nun. The constant attempts at lewding her don't do anything for my dick. She is useless and idiotic in concept and anyone who likes her should perish painfully

I prefer Orsola, but Angelene is blonde and loli, she is perfect, but somehow Orsola is more perfect

>all this love for the nuns
Anons... You guys are alright.

Attached: 4321698431.jpg (350x800, 114K)

I'd edit Aogami's face onto a Jesus icon but my PC is off.

Kamachi agrees. She is the apex blonde loli, yet is not a blonde loli. Kamachi understands the soul of a blonde loli is what matters most to a blonde loli. Her appearance, which is sinfully appealing, creates ultimate wife status.

Magisterus would be neat, what with it basically being like a futuristic GTA

Mating press with Angelene sounds divine

I love agnese because kugiries voice instantly activates my urge to manhandle.

Magisterus would be great. Some scenes are made for anime, like the part where he's in a vehicle chase show down with Ag Wolves and Tselika just turns the music up during it.

>Which nun is the best?
No fare competition is possible with Orsola around.
Orsola.

Attached: Orsola_glare.png (767x600, 404K)

>episode titles use the BGM title from the official OST
Fuck dude I loved it when Kamachi did that with HO13, and now I'm upset Kamachi didn't name a chapter in Index "Mr. Crowley".

Attached: 1552492178601.jpg (5053x4092, 1.01M)

Kino as fuck.

>Kaname turned his head, but he figured out where the sniper was from the pain in his nose before his eyes.
>The twintail girl driving with him also contacted him.
>“Midori> She followed us!! That limo is flying between the buildings parallel to us!!”
>“Kah kah!! A sheltered rich girl in a flying limo? And with an extra-large anti-materiel rifle in her little hands!? That’s the insanity I’ve come to expect from Summer City!!”
>Tselika cranked up the music to match her mood.
>Midori seemed to be reading their opponent’s stats from her outfit.

>other directors may be afraid to step in for fear of getting shredded by the fanbase.

This is a good thing so that they don't screw up the future anime production adaptation.

This image is even better than it might look at first glance.
>Aleister is in front of Kabbalah tree of life
>His head is right where Daath is supposed to be in Qabalah
>Lolaleister happens
Perfect.

Attached: 53425234523.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

No thats a bad thing you idiot.

Thankfully such a thing is unlikely. It got bad but nothing out of hand and has died down, they've mentioned the low points so let them do their thing.

You fags will shred me alive for saying this but that's exactly why Nagai might deserve taking a shot at an Index season, especially the next which is probably the one with the least important volumes. The Railgun editor, Fuyukawa, and Nagai have been meeting regularly over how to make the season not piss off fans, which means he's well aware of the fanbase's expectations. Kamachi has been helping with Railgun 3 for 6 months now, meaning he might be working with him more closely than before. I'm just saying, at present, Nagai would be 10x better than them scraping up anyone they can.

Attached: 1487771869233.jpg (620x465, 45K)

>Now the only directors willing to work on index are those cocky enough to think they're without flaw, or those that dont give a shit if they're called trash
Good job user, definitely made the anime better by doing that. Assuming of course you didn't just scare all the directors off entirely and the projects stop going forward because no one wants to work on it

Attached: Misha.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

While I don't agree that the next batch is the least important volumes at all, I agree Nagai deserves a shot. The main reason shit like Silent Party and Child Error stuff happened was because of lack of content or enough episodes to adapt in the first place. He knows how to direct a scene, has great connections and could definitely manage it.

Nagai has already taken a shot at two seasons of Railgun. We know full well what he's capable of, and it's not flattering.

Visual from NewType

Attached: 00.jpg (6012x4088, 2.64M)

Silent Party did NOT happen because there wasn't enough material. And it's not as though the rest of Railgun was flawless either.

There definitely wasn't. You're delusional to expect the SS to be adapted or Daihaiseisai fitting in 7 episodes.

And the OT3 added scenes in Railgun S are the objectively best adapted content in the entire franchise. Keep him on a leash and he's far better than what Index has had

Attached: 1467609419189.jpg (5957x4087, 1.67M)

AR, where's the DBM stuff? BooBoo?

Fuck Nagai's filler.
Not fuck Nagai.
He is capable but his filler makes everything he does shit.
If we can get a chained Nagai he will produce a decent adaptation.
Thing is, Nagai cannot be chained.
Thus.
Fuck Nagai's filler.

Attached: 1554866968725.jpg (197x217, 6K)

Poltergeist was alright but Silent Party was retarded, he should've ended it with LAC, we'll see what happens this time around

Him including those OT3 scenes shows he does respect the work and absolutely did it justice throughout what was adapted. He is far more skilled and has far more connections than Nishikiori. I would rather have the man who can bring in top tier animators straight from ufotable than someone giving me inconsistent dirt for 3 seasons.

DBM tomorrow, I guess.
I'll try get Booboo illustrations.

FUCK OTHINUS, EVEN IF SHE'S RIGHT.

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

Thanks brah

Yeah, we could've gotten serious Beverly titty and Xochitl titty

Saying "Nagai has made a couple good scenes" isn't anything you can't say about Nishikori either. OT13 had a couple great scenes as well, Accelerator's fight had a lot more energy in Index, etc. Keeping him on a leash didn't make Railgun 1 particularly great, the only flaws with Railgun aren't the filler. And even if you said it was, it's still up to Nagai where to place it, and there were a few really stupid decisions on where to inject the filler as well.

Is there any real reason the SS aren't adapted?

None of them are saying Nagai has made a couple of good scenes. They're saying he's made a lot of good scenes and is good at direction for it. You have more to prove here.

Sasuga.

Attached: Lmao.jpg (667x1110, 104K)

>a couple
There was once a time where R/a/ildex agreed the sister's arc was the best animated content in the franchise by far, and then people started defending Nishikiori when Index 3 rolled around due to nostalgia and conventiently forgetting about people talking mad shit about him after Index 2. Seriously they gutted the fuck out of half of Accelerator's scenes in 0930

I shouldn't have to prove that Railgun 1 as a whole was not particularly great. If you want to pretend it is that's on you, I have no reason to even attempt to convince someone who can't see such a basic fact that they're wrong. Railgun1 made me drop the entire series because I thought that was all it had to offer. It's not good.

Because it's shit that comes with the Bluray? I don't know. Most people just don't do the SS.

That's why I said a couple good scenes rather than saying OT13 as a whole was good. There are some good scenes in S3 too, the decision to put the piano track back in when punching Gabriel was good, sending Fiamma off and his moment of looking out over the snowy landscape was good, etc. Both of them can make decent scenes at times, and both of them can fuck with the scene and totally pan it at times. Just because Nagai gets the filler memed the most doesnt mean that the only thing wrong with him.

Then don't bother talking because there are people who clearly don't agree with you? If you don't want to or have no reason to attempt to convince someone then don't bother discussing. That's entirely on you.
>I shouldn't have to prove that Railgun 1 as a whole was not particularly great.
Railgun's direction was far better than anything Index put out, Railgun's team experience of handling mishandled productions and keeping it under control is far more valuable than the known lack of it for the Index team Directors. Nagai's general sense of how to direct and storyboard episodes which is not simply just deciding where and when to put filler is well up there with most modern anime. It's not just about filler and you're really not changing that. His direction is good and I'll keep telling you that.

A part of me wonders if it's because they want people to buy BDs, since it creates a rarity of sorts for it

It's not an onee-san, Touma

Yeah, I get the hype over Railgun S, since it was really damn good. But I don't think I've ever rewatched Railgun's first season now that I think on it.

>Railgun S gets entire great episodes
>Index 3 gets good scenes that last half a minute
Enough with this madness. I'll eat my words if Railgun 3 faces similar problems but if it turns out to be Railgun S tier, can you say with even a straight face you'd want Nishikiori back over Nagai? In my opinion, even the boring filler at times is better DIRECTED than parts of Index 1 and 2. Yes, the content is obviously better in Index, but the directing can be pants on head retarded to mediocre. It reads so different, but all of a sudden, Nagai actually makes Railgun S feel like a OT3 adaptation. Level Upper in general isn't a very interesting arc, same with Accel's first arc.

Attached: 1520896607932.png (1880x1060, 1.66M)

Am I just a dumbass or is our love for Saten Ruiko justified by that fact that she’s a bubblegum genki alone?

Kill yourself already

While Railgun S has amazing content throughout entire episodes, you expect me to buy your bullshit that Nagai is worse or same tier as Nishikiori? Especially when Production goes far smoother? Good joke. Railgun S episodes and even in Railgun 1 last are great throughout while Index III is only some scenes at most. A Director's job is more than just deciding muh filler, it's about his networking and it is known Nagai's far better and it shows.

The “filler” in Railfun was fun. Everybody had a TOTAL blast during the beach episode.

Can you just die in a car crash or something honestly

I didn't say I'd take Nishikori over Nagai, I said saying Nagai has made a couple good scenes is not a fucking argument. Because so has Nishi and it seems pretty unanimous that people want to see him gone. The filler is NOT the only problem Nagai has. And I'm sure if I cared enough about this argument I could pick apart the "entire episodes" of good scenes, but the point would remain unchanged, that we've seen what Nagai can do, and it's not exactly amazing, so I'd prefer someone new.

I know. I’m just trying to meet these guys halfway.

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: file.png (876x1200, 1001K)

Since when does production have anything to do with the director.

>I didn't say I'd take Nishikori over Nagai
Then stop trying to drag Nagai down to Nishi's level.

That’s just your opinion. Our guy Nagai is pretty much a fucking god.

Daihaseisai is good = Nagai is good.
Daihaseisai is bad = fuck Nagai.
As simple as that.
And if he manages to make Daihaseisai Amazing, then even with his usual 15 episodes of Santen sucking dicks, hardly anyone would trash talk him.
But once again, we are talking about Nagai.

Attached: 1541647793807.jpg (1041x835, 353K)

I want to eat eggs.

The director is the one who oversees it. They're the ones who have to allocate time and telling who does what, and getting big names to come help. That's why Kamachi said Railgun 1's production was messed up, since people wasn't sure who was doing what. There's 100% truth to the rumors that Nishikiori is hard to work with, meaning he struggles to get good animators on the team. I don't even fucking like Nagai that much and the dude has already won awards for other series, he probably doesn't even have to try that hard to get help from high places. It isn't on either of the directors to decide what's getting adapted, but it's on them to ensure things turn out smoothly. Guess who just fucked up massively over the last 6 months.

Attached: 1529613069636.png (387x397, 27K)

No. He's not miles and away better. He's slightly better at most. Nagai gets the benefit of a manga, he gets the benefit of not being handed a tiny amount of episodes to handle a shit ton of material and to my knowledge doesn't have to deal with the fucked schedules that Index has, and still Railgun manages to only be somewhat better than Index in directing, rather than clearly better. I have very little reason to assume that Nagai would do a particularly good job with Index, and it's been made clear on a few occasions he doesn't actually understand the material enough to be trusted with it.

These Index fanboys think Nagai wrote the entire script for Railgun and Railgun S and I’m not joking. They legitimately think that. There’s no reasoning with them. They don’t know their ass from their elbows, user. We both know Railgun is going to be fun and we know why it’s going to be fun. You can’t explain that to people who don’t want to believe it and especially when their favored part of the series just got finished with an absolute train wreck of an anime.

Fuck off cunt, don't reply to me, I dont come here to listen to your drivel. Die in a fire. No one likes you.

Production has to do with 3 things:
The Producer
The Line Producer
and the Director
The Director should be experienced enough in handling situations where production is not going smooth and that's where your level of handling comes in and networking. The Direction is the one who's overseeing the day to day project and is the closest in terms of handling the the overall actions. Nishikiori has been widely known to be unable to handle non-smooth productions and his poor networking has been unable to carry the production and it shows when there's issues. Even when scheduling is rough, it is the Director who has to be able to get by and get through it with his direct team, user.

>only somewhat better

Do you have brain damage? Railgun was way better than Index. Do you remember the ice boats arc? You remember that? That was basically this entire last season. Nagai is the guy and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was asked to do Index next or they just brought in somebody new because he was busy.

>benefit of a manga
>adapted part of OT3 better than Nishikiori
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Nagai isn't god tier. Nishikiori is just bottom of the barrel. The dude's resume is a complete disaster after Index 2.

Attached: 1489774126807.png (599x652, 715K)

You like me at least a little bit. You’ve got to admit that. You’ve at least got to admit that.

OT3 by that time had, an anime, TWO manga, and the light novel. Nagai had a lot of fucking material to work with for the sisters arc.

>needing Index to know Nishi is a hack
He directed the abominable Milky Holmes season, fuck that cunt

Attached: 1552390004296.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Okay, but just a little.

No. I'm actually in a good enough place in life right now that you dying would actually probably be one of the easiest ways to increase my quality of life.

Nagai is pretty damn good despite what you all say. He might not be god tier like Akiyuki Shinbo but there’s very few people like that in the industry. Nagai is a good pick though. He’s highly respected in the industry for a reason and he’s one of the few directors average anime fans know by name.

???

Who the hell knows Nagai by name for any other reason than the Nagaispace meme?

The first one is obviously just MP samefagging herself to pretend anyone, anyone on earth, likes her.

Toradora! and Anohana are massively popular and still have big followings to this day and that’s just two examples.

Come on, you're comparing a 2008 anime with a 2013 anime.

Even if Nagai has flaws apart from his fillers, it's no secret most people praised the first half of Railgun S, even if there were still about 2 episodes worth of fillers in there. I'd argue none of the arcs in all of Index anime managed this when it comes to fan reactions. The biggest worry would be Nagai never having done a novel adaptation before aside from Toradora and that was an entirely different genre. Again like he has his fuck ups like Ironblooded orphans, but there is no competition to say which is objectively better as a director.

I like her.

We all do.

Since you seem to be having trouble reading my post;
>I didn't say I'd take Nishikori over Nagai

>Sorry LO-chan but from here on out I will be the one NTRing you
>Whaaa

Attached: 1554467830864.jpg (768x949, 101K)

It seems like he got nominated for Japan Academy Prize for Animation of the Year in 2016

So? Monogatari is massively popular too, and I have no idea who the director for that is, and I would guess most other people don't know either.

Nagai already has two highly acclaimed films to his and he is going for a third one
You literally cant compare Nagai's directing to Nishikori

>545 only as tall as LO
Have mercy on my dick

I know, you are just massively downplaying him.

>he doesn't know who Shinobu is
So this is the person who shits on Nagai all day

Attached: 1486943693533.jpg (640x716, 94K)

Not really no. You faggots are simply overrating him.

That’s normal because there’s more than one. Maybe you just don’t know that much about anime or the industry though. This might just be a tiny hobby for you compared to other actual real anime fans.

Nah you're definitely downplaying him and seem to not even understand the full job of a Director. Keep getting mad though and squealing "I'm right and you're wrong!"

>Shinobu
You mean Shinbou right?

Attached: 1502968080752.png (575x665, 381K)

>SOL/Love stories that have no ties to action stories
No. Nagai abhors these types of stories and goes for shit filler everytime. Nagai may be skillful but he has none of the attachment to the story that a regular development should have, and none of the hardwork

Go ahead and pretend the majority of people are autistic enough to go look up who the staff working on each anime they watch are. I'm sure it'll make you look more like you know what you're talking about.
>Actual real fans
Kek

Saten Ruiko would probably prefer Railgun if she was in our reality.

Fuck I got the countdown GET but it feels undeserved. Didn't mean that last bit about hardwork, meant that he doesn't respect Kamachi's handiwork

Saten Ruiko would probably hate you for being a bitter spiteful cunt if she existed. And that's not even a joke.

I stuttered

Attached: 1526482839880.png (565x541, 157K)

You mean the guy who directed the anime of the decade? How new are you?

Then go on and take a shot at everything he's produced, then tell me how he is 'slightly better at most' than Nishikori.

This argument, discussion whatever is futile. Everyone's going to have a different opinion on what Director and staff they want. This is pointless.

Don’t you mean fubbed?

Just come out and say it.
When you hear Monogatari, Shinobu is the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no shame in having great taste.

Attached: shinobantz.gif (245x245, 950K)

No I think he meant Shinobu

Attached: Zashiki_v06_001.jpg (817x1200, 483K)

>I'm sure it'll make you look more like you know what you're talking about.
>I'm ignorant and proud of it.

Pretty much. The scenes everyone loves Nagai for are just the drama. He's decent at directing emotional drama, he's pretty average at everything else. From this, one could say, as much as the thought scares me, that he might be a good fit for a volume like NT9, but would be dreadful at the one following immediately after, NT10.

But Madoka is a better anime. Why would you bring up Monogatari as if it’s the pinnacle of his directing?

The episode where Mikoto finds the clones and watches her die is better directed than everything Nishikori has ever done

>doesn’t remember that sisters kind of just shits on everything done in the Index anime

I give a lot of the credit to Urobuchi on that one.

No I remember very well that most of the action in the Sisters arc is pretty mediocre

Don't let MP influence your opinion of Railgun, the good and the bad at that. You can love the canon parts and despise the filler. I'm taking my general back from this venomous bitch, no more dividing the fanbase in two.

Attached: 1488064288711.png (500x524, 294K)

>slo mo and skipped impacts
No thanks

Will Touma break his illusions since Accelerator is such a failure hero or will he continue to be a wild card?

Attached: BalKun.jpg (806x1140, 266K)

Now you’re just being petty. Railgun has good action scenes and they’re visually stunning. You’re talking this way because you’re feelings are damaged because the Index anime was bad. You need to realize we’re all on the same team here. People want a new director for Index specifically because it’s bad. Not to try and hurt you.

Attached: 8FFB0931-80EB-4B3A-A765-8C33798CCB7C.gif (640x300, 1.48M)

This isn’t your thread newfriend. It’s ours.

>Nagai is bad at acti-

Attached: 1469821207879.webm (480x270, 2.83M)

There's so much sakuga for Railgun S and Railgun and this is because of the Director's connections.

That’s true.

Fuck off MP. I'm trying to talk to people not livestock.

your*

on

MP stop. We're not trying to fight here.

>not livestock

I don’t think we have any Othinus fanboys in the thread right now but good thinking. Better to be careful than sorry.

Attached: 7271C9D1-CDC3-4BC7-B3AC-FAD276E05EA6.jpg (1366x768, 233K)

Can we change the conversation from infighting?
From the ones who know Directors, who would you think is best fit for Index that can balance Action and SoL and respects the work?

I’m not trying to fight. Why do you always assume people are trying to hurt you?

>complaining about slow mo when Kamachi does
>And
>And
>And
Oh come on, Kamachi skips impacts in NT all the time too. It's kino and don't backpedal on it just because Nagai does it too

Attached: 1488219215925.jpg (614x500, 105K)

Your entire existence is nothing but toxic vitriol.

Touma would get along with any dude as long as that dude isn't a total douchebag

Railgun isn't bad and all that, but it really held more emotional weight then it should have. Nagai would be a poor fit for stuff like Kakine vs Accelerator, but then be able to do the Wings rampage masterfully. Supposing he does do that good, we'd be getting a filler arc right after, and a real shit one at that.

Slo-mo and lack of Impacts works. Just not all the time. Need to balance it like how Kamachi does

It sounds like you’re trying to hurt me. Maybe look in the mirror before accusing me of attacking people.

Slow motion can work in small doses. Nagai overuses the shit out of it. It took what, almost 10-15 seconds for Touma's fist to even hit Accelerator? And "hit" is generous, because it actually skipped the impact. Most people complain when Kamachi skips action as well.

Nagai deserves a shot, I dunno really. Early in the season I said Manabu Ono but Alicization was also mediocre as fuck in directing

NT9 has enough edge inherently in it already that Butcher wouldn't fall into his usual habits if you gave it to him. I don't know though, most directors seem to specialize in one or the other for action and SoL I can't think of many that manage both well.

>implying this isn't Kamachi's greatest climax

Attached: NT_Index_v14_310-311.jpg (2127x1600, 586K)

It was really up and down yeah? Higher lows than Index, but still inconsistent. Although, Mahouka wasn't anything special either I guess.

True, Nagai for example tries comedy but it misses the mark for me.

It was a good scene, but yes, I still complained at actually skipping what the hell happened.

Can we cut the bullshit and get down to brass tacts? The slow motion isn’t for show or for budget. It’s done on purpose for suspense and used very well in Railgun. The people arguing against it are Index fanboys who are hurt that the Index anime was bad so they’re trying to latch on to anything possible in order to discredit the Railgun anime. Watch that scene again. The slow motion is exceptionally well and builds suspense as intended.

Suzuki Youhei is the most realistic alternative choice since he directs other light novel adaptations for JC, otherwise maybe Nagai or even the Big Order director if he does well with Accelerator.

Attached: 1522632269120.jpg (856x480, 43K)

In retrospect Horizon was his best adaptation but maybe that was more attributed to Kawakami helping the staff and Sunrise being the studio. Either way he has a similar problem as Nishikiori where he struggles to convey a sense of weight to scenes

Fuck off MP I didnt wake up today wanting to talk to garbage. Stop forcing yourself in my face and die.

See

This is an example of one of these hurt fans trying to discredit the Railgun anime with any petty comment they can muster up. This is truly the lowest point of Index fans and I’m not saying that in a mean way. It’s a sad/letdown way.

If Railgun animators are so good how come I've never seen them draw Kuroko naked?

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_masuo_masdlivelove__6cb8d4ff4925eaf59009729c67e9e17 (595x842, 235K)

I implore you to do that edit, user. Please do it

Tomohiko Ito (SAO S1 and S2 and Ordinal Scale Director), I think he personally did a better job than Manabu Ono from the material he had to work with.

Is he the one who does DanMachi?

Then stop making fun of Railgun. Then stop making fun of Railgun. Then stop making fun of Railgun.

>Sword Oratoria
Fuck no, that was a shitty adaptation too

No, it's bad. I dropped Railgun 1 at the stupid violin concert wondering why I should give a single shit, and told my friend he had shit taste until he corrected me that I was supposed to watch Index. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1D6B6715-C3D0-481D-BECB-00B27CA8C6E7.jpg (1024x576, 174K)

>Most people complain when Kamachi skips action as well.
I haven't seen most people complain about it and I've been here for every novel release. Most just say it was cool but they wanted to know what happened, hardly a complaint.

>tfw you're looking at JC's directors and realizing most of them are shit
On the bright side Nishikiori doesn't work with them usually so there's no contractual reason for him to come back

Wanting to know what happened IS a complaint user. And I'm pretty sure no one says the actual skipping of the scene is cool, but the set up to it.

You’re like a wounded dog. You’re so hateful and spiteful right now you’re ACTUALLY pretending you didn’t watch Railgun despite probably being in these threads for years. Nobody here believes you. You just come off as desperate and sad.

Kentarou seems ok from what I've seen of him, Little Busters and Satsuriku were decent.

Reminder that it’s okay to be a Railgun fan. Just because the Index anime was donkey ass doesn’t mean you’re saying that the LN is trash or that you’re full on science side. It just means you like Railgun.

>Wanting to know what happened IS a complaint user.
No not really, it's just a want. I even discussed with those people several times and non of them ever painted it as a complaint. Also can you stop hiding behind "most" people? At "most" it was 2 or 3.
>And I'm pretty sure no one says the actual skipping of the scene is cool, but the set up to it.
They did though, because it's the entire scene that makes it and gives the feeling he wanted for the aftermath.

Actually I think it's a very cool way of handling some scenes, and anyone that gave him flack for that is eating shit after NT22, especially with the lights turning off

Not really. Yoshiki Yamakawa did a great job on DanMachi and would be a good fit.

That's from index 2 dumbass

I don't know if you're a LNfag but they did a whole volume in one episode

Exactly.

It is kind of heartening when you put it that way, it kind of proves my life is going pretty well if one of the main things annoying me is some autist from Utah.

I'm simply talking in terms of his skill, not what they adapted. They can't really control this.

>anyone that gave him flack for that is eating shit after NT22
Why is that exactly?

I was just posting a reacting picture because I was laughing at you. There’s no nudity in Railgun or Index. Kamachi doesn’t have what it takes to make this an adult series even though 95% of the fan base is getting older now.

I wonder if that would bring up sales or if they’d go down because of purityfags.

Well it's certainly an upgrade over the current situation

>Wanting more from a scene isnt a complaint about that scene
So people saying that the trip from AC to England was a bit rushed in NT20 and that they would have liked to see a bit more about how they got there aren't actually complaining?
>It was only a couple people
Of those commenting on the scene, most commented that they wanted to see what actually happened. Not to skip past it.
>They did
Sure they did.

What they need to do is go on full game of thrones mode and move in a completely different direction / alternate universe with the Index anime. That’s all I know.

That’s actually not a bad idea.

That sounds terrible, why would they need to do that?

Fuck off

But that's exactly the sort of reason people are shitting on GoT you dumb cunt.

You really know how to activate my almonds

Attached: 1490081392049.jpg (640x760, 269K)

>Touma waving goodbye because his show is done.
>Accelerator up front because his show is next.
>Mikoto waiting for her show afterwards.
checks out.

Is there a single fanbase MP isnt a stupid contrarian for?

Because watching something you’ve already read text of while making fan fiction in your head will never work out. This is why a good anime original will always DEMIOLISH good adaptations. That’s just how it is and I’m not trying to “trigger” you. That’s just the way it works.

GoT is very popular and one of the most loved tv series around right now.

GoT is popular, it still gets a lot of flak for some of the stupid direction and decisions in it, surprise surprise, most of those complaints are about shit that doesn't happen in the books, or dumb directing decisions like characters teleporting all over the globe in an instant.

How is that controversial? GoT is massively popular? If I was being a contrarian about it I’d say I hate it.

>joking about anything going anime original on Yea Forums
Literally asking to get stoned

Well the things about tv series, movies and books is the more popularity they have the more hate. It just comes with it. The fact that GoT has all these haters means it’s doing something right.

Saying that the adaptation is made a good move by going in another direction is a stupid contrarian statement almost no one would ever agree with.

But they didn't list any complaints with it, it was a compliment with wanting to see that part. That is not a complaint, it's simply a want.
>Of those commenting on the scene, most commented that they wanted to see what actually happened. Not to skip past it.
And of those commenting on that scene, there were barely any complaints.
>Sure they did.
Glad you understand and dropped the shitposting.

The three MCs, based

If original anime is always better than adaptations then why even adapt anything from Index? Why not just make a completely original anime series instead of making a fanfiction based on a novel series?

I guess S3 must be doing a lot of things right then.

Attached: 1545867044098.jpg (367x367, 17K)

How did we get to GoT

>GoT
>>Yea Forums
Get out with your 3dp shit.

Attached: 1553225392415.jpg (704x634, 72K)

Eva
Madoka
Bebop
Eureka 7
Champloo
Psycho pass
FLCL
Almost every popular anime movie
Etc

Anime originals destroy adaptations.

It’s not.

MP being a dumb contrarian.

Are you seriously so new that you don't understand what going anime original means?

Attached: 1484746670861.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Saying that a scene is missing X component, and would be better with it, is a compliment, not a complaint
What a retarded statement.

Because Kamachi isn’t that good of a writer and anime originals are a MASSIVE risk. They’re make or break and most people are too scared to do them and only highly trusted people with connections are even given the chance. You think they’d have let Kamachi go for it with something like Madoka? Ummmm..... no. He’s not all that in the industry. This is his only really notable work and I’m not being rude. I’m just telling you the truth.

>thinking that every single person wishing for something despite preceding it with a compliment is a complaint
I was one of those fucking people. I wasn't complaining you dumbfuck.

How do you know something is bad if you didn't read it?

>trying to talk his way out of it now that he got caught in a mistake

Nice meme.

What the fuck are the nips thinking

Attached: file.png (517x593, 458K)

Saying that a scene would be better with x in it is a fucking complaint dude. You are saying that the scene isn't perfect, you are listing something wrong with it, namely the missing scene that you think would improve it, you are listing a flaw with the scene.

If there wasn't enough proof that it's someone intentionally being retarded, there's your proof

But do you know why anime originals are a risk in the first place? It's because no one wants to buy someone's fanfiction of an established series when they wanted the adaptation of that established series. You can point out how all the supposedly best anime are the original ideas made by anime directors, but the best selling anime are dominantly adaptations.

Because I tried and it’s not my style. That’s not the only reason though. I know because there’s nothing else he’s done that’s even come close to Index. He’s a one and done kind of writer and he’s been riding the coattails of this series he’s created for years and he’ll probably ride the train until the day he dies. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing because he does try different stuff and he needs his money but if he was capable of writing something as popular as Index he’d have don’t it, probably had more fun and Index would have ended by now.

>Y-You gotta understand, I picked it up in the middle of an arc and dropped it halfway through the volume

Attached: 1554404829610.png (212x265, 38K)

No, greentext pointing out your mistake isn't me fucking up. Nice attempt at an out for you I see.

No. I am not listing a flaw with the scene, I am saying it was a cool scene, it was unique it gave off a great atmosphere, but I would love to also see what may have happened in that instance. Legitimately, how is that me complaining?

Adaptations are a safe bet but a successful original has always set the standards for the industry since day one.

Imagine if the hotpockets did something about the crossboarder who samefags all day long instead of deleting edits they don't like.

Attached: 1504843127092.jpg (585x705, 112K)

Attached: file.png (517x593, 228K)

>How is it complaining when I say "The scene was good BUT..."
How do you even function dude.

Misaka Mikoto Bizarre Adventure when?

Imagine if that girl you posted was as cute as Saten Ruiko.

Unfortunately hiromoot STILL hasnt banned phoneposting. So mods generally have zero motive to do shit about shitposters dicking around on their phones.

Okay, by complaint do you mean absolute dog piling on it or anything?

She’s a total babe!

Complaint doesn't automatically mean shitting all over something mate.

>banning people who pay for the site

You do realize if you’re not on WiFi you can’t post in most places right? Phone posters make this place work so good luck with that.

Then I was wrong my bad.

>This entire post

Attached: 1494342856151.jpg (370x387, 47K)

You pay to skip the captchas not to shitpost 24/7 without any consequences.

Why do you always bring up shit about "paying for the site" pass users aren't the ones that keep this site up, you know that, yes?

Yep! Should have known it was you. I bet you don’t even support this place and you’re trying to badmouth the people who do.

This is Saten's secretary speaking. Please stop calling Saten Ruiko a 'babe'. It makes her very uncomfortable.

You realize Pass users don't get special "no ban" privileges right? If you fucked up on the rules, you fucked up. And no Pass users aren't keeping the site afloat, you newbitch.

Are we Idol now?

Why do you always try to antagonize people? Can you not settle down and just talk or be honest?

>bla bla bla I’m going to make fun of mobile poster despite contributing nothing to the site

You started the argument. Also you’re the one meta posting. I’d rather be talking about Railgun right now.

>Those fangs
Nogi please stop making my dick hard.

Attached: switch.gif (500x282, 1.7M)

How is pointing out a fact about the site making fun of you? You've also insulted people so it's fair game.

Fine. Let’s talk about Railgun s3?

How much longer until I can see my cute Frenda again?

Why don't you go shitpost on the Madoka general instead

Sure. What do you want to talk about regarding it?

The only fair game I know is when Kongou was knocked out and laying on the side of the road after Baba attacked her. That’s just our opinion though.

Hey! You can’t do that! She’s not conscious!

I wouldn’t do it but I’m just saying what everybody thinks.

Do you guys think she says "our" and "we" not referring to the board but her group of shitposters

You already know what I want to talk about and I highly doubt you want to participate.

Personalities inside her head probably

Anything that gets under your skin, and it's not a girl.

2/2

Attached: DCC8AD32-B821-4BA5-B834-3959FF9D5E8C.jpg (700x394, 70K)

We hate Sluten

Since when?

Since today.

We don’t. We were just playing a joke.

Attached: 7_body.png (421x1160, 82K)

No I will. Give me the benefit of the doubt and try. What is it about? Febri? Saten? Original scenes?

We all do

Yeah, thought so.

You’d really actually talk to me about my theory? Without being rude or overly aggressive?

Fuck off and stop feeding the troll dumbfuck

Don’t fall for it. They’re just going to doubt everything you say the entire time.

You are not special. Everyone hate Sluten

>t. Thorposter

Do you ever get tired derailing conversation? Anytime any decent conversation is about to happen or is happening you always have to throw your monkey wrench in the gears. For once just join in or let people have a discussion.

This thread needs some spring cleaning

I really do wonder if it's just a bot

We all do.

Izzard comeback soon

>decent conversation
>Involving a delusional shitposter contrarian who doesn't even read the fucking books
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Everybody is just arguing right now. Sometimes it gets like this when people disagree on things. It all started when we were discussing the director for Index.

That’s not how you spell laughing but okay. Are you done making yourself look petty? Can we talk about the series now?

I did join, the first time you posted it, we pointed out why the theory didnt work, and rather than adapt or change the theory you just cried and cried and cried.

It just repeats the same thing again and again. I just don't get it anymore

It's an experiment on making an AI, clearly, it's not doing so hot.

You can't understand someone who's got some screws loose

Please argue about something important like the reason why Kamikuro is superior to Kamikoto

What about this?

Attached: 13EF5953-C01D-4186-87AF-59FBA7EE22B5.png (421x1160, 237K)

>yfw MP is just a bot designed to bump the thread at irregular intervals

You’d have to go back in the archives and bring it up because I’ve done a lot more thinking about it since the first time I realized she was the sixth.

twitter.com/pyuma_isshi/status/1113605694115024896?s=09
BASED

That's cute but I don't like her blue eyes

>You can't understand someone who's got some screws loose

Attached: 1395052809581.png (480x529, 314K)

Unfortunate.

It would make a lot more sense than her being a real person

>he has a stash of lewds
>all Kamachi artists probably draw porn for Kamachi and them
I'll never sleep right again knowing I'll never get them

Nobody in this series is a real person. Technically we can’t even prove we as humans are real. What’s your point?

>Overlord's author follows puma
I wonder if he's a Kamachifag

Attached: 1491636126132.jpg (302x497, 41K)

I believe Saten is more real than all of us since more people know she exists than any one of us individually.

Puma becoming a Kamachi artist when?

Huh, I never thought about it like that before.

NT Spinoff

If Saten Ruiko trips and falls in the woods and nobody sees her did she actually fall? Think about that/

Wait is 545 really only as tall as LO??

Attached: 1554700753335.jpg (996x1280, 445K)

She’s a girl!

Attached: CDF8BF54-7A0B-4E3D-8163-A4A12989FEE0.png (680x962, 509K)

She's about 130cm so she shouldn't be that much taller than LO.

We don't have any official measurements, but it wouldnt shock me. Even floating off the ground in this shot, if you take the line of the building into account, 545 seems to be almost too short for standing paizuri.

Attached: NT_Index_v22_003-005.jpg (3006x1600, 2.18M)

Attached: 8590A06B-2E80-4045-94F9-E29232ACAC05.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Get in the bath!

Why do you keep posting this image of Saten? Did you draw it yourself?

Because it looks like shit lmao

Okay!

Attached: 1528420311386.jpg (1278x718, 103K)

Jesus, Kamachi did it again

Attached: 1553037278156.jpg (498x257, 72K)

I’m brainwashing people into realizing their true feelings for her. Eventually given enough time they’ll come to understand that they actually did like her before all the magic propaganda in Index.

Attached: 479BE67B-01EA-464B-B66F-E1403B472305.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Before this thread dies I want to announce that I hate Saten.

Because her nipples are almost showing and MP self inserts into her because they're both dumb sluts.

They can’t help themselves around girls like this. That’s the nature of Yea Forums.

Attached: 94E3B8DF-D381-4E24-8247-EA79010D37D0.gif (367x321, 553K)

We all do

>Yea Forums
>you mean eve.. even WE stand a chance!

Attached: A76A2862-2126-4BC0-81DE-929E8A2EE0A9.png (1920x1080, 800K)

Fucking CRINGE

Attached: __saten_ruiko_and_uiharu_kazari_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_ontaros__c1067bf2b09dd9dd7 (839x1100, 385K)

It’s kind of sad but then again.. love stories always are.

Attached: 83015F74-94B1-4D01-BAAC-9454746AEF98.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Got em with that Saten Image hot off the drawing pad!

Attached: 5685BD53-80FD-4D16-A9CE-D7E966A60000.jpg (280x156, 6K)

How will we ever recover from this Index bro’s?

I wonder what everybody is doing right now?

Uiharu is so fucking ugly

It’s her haircut. Even in canon it’s terrible. It can’t be helped.

Everything about this turns me primal.

The other thread is better

Would you say that in front of her boyfriend, Kakine Teitoku, the #2 esper in all of AC?

Attached: 1519374528639.jpg (309x540, 56K)

We’ll just ride this one out since it’s almost over. Then we’ll go to your thread.

Fapping to Mikoto's sexy as FUCK body

Don’t you mean Stiyl?

Well.. yea, but I still think Mikoto is cute as a friend.

Soon. He has the potential to be the most "troubled" antagonist. He's not going to be doing stuff for people, nor is he going to be trifled by a minor issue exacerbated over a long period of time. He's not going to be working for a greater good as well.
A selfish god. I've theorized that Kakine is going to be an end of the world type of antagonist, one that continually chases after freedom. Remember, Accelerator gradually became more angelic and selfless as the series went on, Kakine is going to either become a selfish demon
Been into Nier and Drakengard recently, really would like to see something along those lines. The thing I loved most in those games were the tiny glimmers of hope and beauty within ruined worlds, regardless of when they were taken away right after. Perhaps this is why I like Kakine.

I like Kakine.

I'd say Aleister was pretty darn troubled. Though his stint as an antagonist was short.

how about this?

Attached: loastrot.jpg (421x1160, 236K)

too flat

perfect

Attached: accel.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Feels not as arousing as a simple thigh high sundress. I don't know why

They like it.

Because in this one she's wearing panties

And Index too!

Not entirely. He was still working towards a grand goal for his daughter, not himself. Kakine is going to be purely selfish, he's going to become a god and take control of the world if only to liberate himself.

I thought it was a swim suit because it matches.

That's the selfish part later though, you can be troubled without being selfish.

Ok I Fucked up ok?
He's going to be the most selfish antagonist.

Kamikuro

Attached: 1518606618223.png (1080x1920, 2.12M)

>A selfish god.
Othinus, the definition.
She was one, she still is one.
Kekeine with his cute speeches about hope and hard work and desire to be accepted by higher powers can’t even begin to compare.
>Nuke the world because she was bored and had no cute mount to ride
>Remake the world because her mount likes the grass in it and she likes her new mount
This is how to "selfish god".

Attached: “Selfish Turbobitch” the definition.png (1489x1993, 2.59M)

A sundress gives both the implication that she's completely bare inside and is very easy to peak or reach in

Disrespectful

But most importantly it looks very girly and cute and wholesome

English please

Not him but there's like one minor error in that post. If you speak english it should be easy enough

End of NT is only part 2. There's going to be 418 vols before the series can end

Soon

Attached: D3xgALrW0AEEWie.jpg (852x480, 55K)

Canon ships only

Attached: 4E10B301-4D55-4E30-BACB-4467A2BBFB18.jpg (2048x1446, 719K)

Attached: 1540575088930.jpg (849x794, 125K)

Attached: 10189255_p0.jpg (400x800, 87K)

>tsuchimi w/ roastie
>not with loli meido imouto
fag

Which jrpg is he in there?

Why so emo

Attached: 1506992321799.jpg (640x376, 41K)

Who did KillBear kill to get the name?

Monokuma

Attached: loastropt.jpg (421x1160, 245K)