Character is transported to another world

>character is transported to another world
>people there use Japanese honorifics

Attached: A9AF2B8F-CA1C-4177-AA51-622F26990352.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Movie about a Roman general turned gladiator
>everyone speaks in English

Attached: 1524369983713.png (832x968, 420K)

>character transported to another world
>able to understand their language

>people there use English honorifics

>user lives in the real world
>English honorifics suddenly exist

Attached: 1511579889034.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>movie about nazi
>everyone speaks english

Attached: 1525540508659.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

>suddenly
Okay, Mr. Stupid.

are you seriously trying to pretend that Mr. and Mrs. are really honorifics

They are. Why do you find that hard to accept?

because they aren't really

Why do you think so?

>anime takes place in not!Europe with a cast full of not!Europeans
>people there use Japanese honorifics

Watamote was such a good show, exaggerated but still pretty funny.
First they refused to release S2 then they made the manga into a homosexual harem.

Doesn't that mean they aren't the first to get transported?

Speaking with Japanese-ism is fine but characters greeting each other with bows in non-Japan settings really gets my goat. Don't get smart with me, you know exactly the kind of bow I'm referring to.

>is completely unfazed by this after a few minutes and just rolls with it without an existential crisis or even trying to wonder what this means about reality and immediately adjusts to this new way of living
This is pretty much my main issue with the genre, even worse when the author skips the middleman and has the MC cheekily acknowledge that this is an isekai story with all the usual tropes right off the bat

Attached: 1493735730655.png (573x651, 29K)

>hitler-sama, göring-kun has arrived
>*bows*

If the author actually explains that it’s fine. But 90% of the time it’s not story related

>movie set on ancient middle east
>everybody's white

Well, it's not a big deal.

>anime set outside of Japan
>everyone speaks Japanese

Attached: 1539442322484.png (326x245, 126K)

While Japanese honorífics are hard to remove from the language why do animators have to put the bow. Seriously it feels like Japanese people never even go out of Japan. If you are doing a show that's not on Japan you need to get out in order to better portray the culture you wish to draw.

>the bible
>jesus is white

>It's complete shit and sucks, there is no upside
>It's supposed to be a wish fulfillment manga

Hold the fuck up. Why is 'Sex' on a chart that is clearly about bad isekai?
No. Sex is not a detriment
Only either excessive rape or complete standard-less sex are demerits. I mean like Re:Monster tier.

A second season would have been an enormous money loss since it wasn't that successful to begin with. {spoiler]Doesn't make me want a S2 any less though[/spoiler]

rip spoiler

Konosuba explains this at least

>Characters have big giant eyes but are supposed to be people
Welcome to anime!

>The aliens always land in the USA.
No fucking shit.

So does every other isekai. The 'learn the other world's language' thing is so common that it's the actual cheat power for some protags.

When they land in Russia they're exploded meteors

>MC gets interesting power
>MC just uses that power to be OP, makes you question why author didn't just give him omnipotence

>MC is gender-bent
>MC acts like there's really no difference, OP cheats makes -4str negligible, perverts can't fuck with him due to said OPness, no personality changes, dressing isn't much of an issue, and she's either asexual or still attracted to women

>yuri isekai
>no romantic chemistry

>NTR isekai
>significant other is personalitiless, no romantic chemistry between the lovers before it, reasons happens actually be more contrived than NTR hentai, basically nigga might as well have stole his bike for how much pain and misery it brings to the MC and audience

>Tensei series
>MC is given OP cheats at the start might as well just been a straight-forward isekai

>New Game+ series
>MC is given a new power entirely, doesn't even have to use his/her past memories

>Cooking series
>MC is already a master chef, everyone loves his cooking no exceptions, his food automatically makes everyone that tries it allies

>revenge series
>Once MC is strong enough to take revenge he comfortably enjoys his harem and OP cheats even when crossing paths with the people who wronged him, only gets his revenge when said people decide to fuck with him again

>Otome isekai
>original villainess was so much of a bitch all the MC had to do is not be a complete bitch and not only will she avoid the destruction route completely but also get all the capture targets, befriend the heroine, and be the most awesomest person in the world

>kingdom building & politics
>MC just introduces things done in periods that the Medieval world should've already passed, king can easily pass these reforms if he knew what they were and political maneuvering is trivialized by an OPMC that can bitch-slap an entire army

>introducing modern tech
>high schooler can build fully-functioning technology without much effort, experimentation, wealth, and can do it all by himself

Attached: Mio_yeah_ok_ep3.png (708x711, 290K)

>>Cooking series
>UWAAAAH WHAT IS THIS RICE YOU SPEAK OF, JAPANESE FOOD IS ENDLESSLY SUPERIOR TO OURS instead of ever exploring an alternate food culture or fusing it with our own

Attached: Dwk4jNqU8AABlLL.jpg (1055x1242, 109K)

>MC actually experiences difficulty, tension, and hardships
>still called a wankfest powerfantasy by Yea Forums because the MC actually wins battles and wasn't NTR'd and killed

>people travel in space
>aliens use American english

>the tv show targeting Japanese youth is not realistic about their portrayal of fantasy worlds
You're fucking blowing my mind cowboy, tell me more.

Mr, Mrs, Sir, Madam, Milord, Milady ect all are english honorifics

>Also, there's an MC with Japanese like name as it is written katakana.
>Aspects of Shintoism is part of the culture.
>J-pop idols show up once in a while.