One Piece

So it seems like a National Treasure doesn't have to be an object, but can be a human. I wonder what this means for the rest of the series?

Also is Sword God above World's Strongest Swordsman? Is there actually going to be an eventual Pirate God in the series now?

Attached: sword god human.png (911x1300, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlu1ZfYr6vA
thelibraryofohara.com/2018/12/23/all-the-new-information-from-jump-festa-2018-reverie-returning-in-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=88376DI-aSw
e-hentai.org/g/743676/7395788223/
youtu.be/PudQkMUuWlI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
youtube.com/watch?v=eXeIUuLX8m8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sword god is just the name wano natives gave him, he was such a strong swordsman that he seemed like a god to them

Early signs of both CoO and CoC

Attached: 0003-007.jpg (1066x1600, 273K)

>National Treasure doesn't have to be an object, but can be a human
Wow, like in actual Japan, who would have thought ?

Why is the choreography in this manga so bad

Also Wano used to be the Country of Gold. Goddamn that page is packed. So Skypiea was the City of Gold, Wano Country of Gold. Is the Nation / Continent of Gold gonna be the Ancient Kingdom?

It means Nami will be a new national treasure for Wano and paraded around the capital. Naked, of course.

Attached: 012.jpg (319x229, 48K)

Attached: 0410-010.jpg (760x1200, 276K)

This is the actual national treasure

Attached: the most pure smile.png (848x480, 512K)

Attached: where the white women at 2.png (395x338, 124K)

was hiriluk a big time new world pirate?

>no movement shown, just constant skipping

>nami's sex appeal transcends gender
I'm surprised Sanji survived. That was full nude, compared to just the boobs from Happiness Punch.

No, but he was the one who stole Ryuuma and Shuusui for Moria

think of it like enel having the title god

He got more used to women again. He also didn't turn into stone when he saw Komurasaki

he said he was super rich before he started the quack business

Attached: 0142-010.jpg (1066x1600, 275K)

Attached: 0421-011.jpg (760x1200, 230K)

Will we get more Jack this chapter?

oh ok

i like when oda overlaps the thing a certain character is talking about over said character's hair

Oda doesn't really have time for:
>panel 1: luffy gets ready to punch...!!
>panel 2: luffy's punch makes its arc of movement...!!
>panel 3: luffy punches...!!
Occasionally, but not very often. There's too much plot in this adventure story to tell.

>a great robber
Fucking Usopp.

Next chapter is going to be autism-free so no

Kaido is the autist not Jack.

Attached: it's time to dudududuel.jpg (1000x1066, 182K)

I am sure Hiluluk and Roger had the same heart disease, and both went after Kureha to help them out.

Wait. A human can be a national treasure.

Attached: 16-17b.png (1842x1300, 937K)

>that sword fight in the middle panel
Holy shit

I fucking love Doffy so much , i'm not even a faggot but i would suck his dick and even make eye contact.

i know... those freakin dialogue bubbles getting in the way of what's *supposed* to be the most important part of the page, the sword fight...

Yeah i know, Oda is horrible at dawing action scenes especially post-ts .
Oigashima war will be a fucking mess, tjhe fights will be clustered, rushed and resolved through asspulls. The only way it can be good and for all the samurai, beasts pirates supernova and strawhats to get their moments to shine and develop is if it lasts at least 60 chapters.

I want him to tie me up with strings and plow me like he did to Viola

Does she give good blowjobs?

It's gonna be very hard for the Onigashima War to *not* be god-tier, I wish whatever series you want to secretly shill the best of luck, it'll need it.

Attached: 89107.png (891x1300, 587K)

I love them!!!

Attached: 10 and 2.jpg (1079x753, 298K)

A good way is to accept that not everyone will get their several several chapters long 1 vs 1 fight. I'd like for Oda to do team fights for the straw hats

Should’ve picked a better page

Robin can create multiple mouths to lick and suck you off in multiple places simultaneously

Reminder that Choniki is yonko tier

Attached: chopa.png (270x329, 122K)

enel was perfection

Attached: enel.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

You have no argument, please explain how the fights in Onigashima won't be rushed and last only 1-2 chapters with shitty gags in between the few panels of action.
Oda is a fuckign hack and hates drawing fight scnes so he should just fuck off and draw a SoL instead. King will be defeated in the same manner as Pica.

I want him back so much, bros..

If that's the case then I look forward to how cool King's defeat is going to be

Wano is projected to last at the very least 150 chapters
Oda has plenty of time to do what he wants

Attached: munch.gif (300x225, 92K)

Rember Robin?

Would expect nothing less from you, try not to choke on Oda's cum until then.
If Oda were to take a shit on a piece of paper and call it a chapter you faggots will just sniff it up and admire the fragrance.

Attached: 1553271534245.png (141x217, 7K)

You're in the wrong thread bud, your argument is terrible as well due to its leaps in logic.
Stop thinking of Onigashima as something that's gonna focus on fights in a 1-2 chapter type of way, there's no time for that, it'll be much more like Marineford.
Also, fun fact, One Piece recently moved from #5 highest rated manga on MAL to #4, and that's not sales, that's ratings.

Doflamingo said that he would need immortality and control over the national treasure to rule the world. Im probably has both already since he's the actual ruler of the world.

Since most of the fights will involve Samurai hopefully Oda switches up the usually teleport behind you slash. It would get really annoying to have the entire arc was filled with that

Attached: Zoro.jpg (1052x1188, 571K)

Enel should develop Conquerers Haki on the moon.

reminder that zoro will beat kaido

I do, from chapter 934 which was quite recent.

Attached: robinisuseless btfo.png (904x1300, 330K)

He never had a real enemy in Skypia, so he never trained his body or mind. Too bad, because his Logia is pretty much the coolest.

>Stop thinking of Onigashima as something that's gonna focus on fights in a 1-2 chapter type of way
This is a shounen you faggot and the war will end in 1v1 fights. Marineford was merely a teaser with all the characters holding back and almost no one getting defeated epect WB and Ace.

One Piece's art peaked with this panel

Attached: o.jpg (1200x889, 140K)

There are many different flavors of shounen, turbofaggot.
Unless the fight is important, it will not be devoted a chapter.

Literally none of these informations are important, except if Sanji plans to poison Kaido's food, which we know won't happen.

The last 3 are quite important.
What info would you have like to have seen her get?

>Unless the fight is important, it will not be devoted a chapter
I agree even the minor fights need at least 2 chapters and the main ones 5-6 with the fight against Kaido needign at least 25-30 as it will involve most of the Supernova

We'll see buddy.
A minor fight would be something like, oh, one of the lesser samurai vs a Headliner.
That's not getting 2 chapters.

This is Sadi

Say something nice about her

Attached: sadi.png (471x718, 488K)

>the army they're going against's military strength and weapons arsenal not being important

Kaido's fight is gonna be the Oars fight on steroids. And even then it's probably going to go through multiple phases. They probably won't succeed at beating him the first time they try to team up against him.

n-nice hair

Attached: domino pizza.jpg (768x768, 116K)

>cut to pieces by Law without eve putting up a fight
>nearly one shotted by Doffy
>the PH dragon was scared shitless of Vergo but had no fear while attacking Kin'emon and half the SH crew
But it hought samurai were supposed to be strong bros, Kinemon is a joke i doubt he is even stronger than Kyros or Pedro.

"I'll have what she's having"

don't talk shit about pedro

>not stronger than Kyros
Quite possible, Kyros is a gladiator with a ridiculously good record
>not stronger than Pedro
Nope

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (232x488, 114K)

don't talk shit about pedro

Some potential good team ups between Kidd, Hawkins, Drake, Law and Luffy there though
>Hawkins powering up Luffy
> Kidd and Law team attacks
>Hawkins making dolls of Kaido and purposefully taking hits

Who's the traitor?

>implying being weaker than Kyros and Pedro is something to be ashamed of

It's Bariete. The little guy was talking with a Wano accent back on Zou.

I was mainly trolling lol, because lot of these info seem superfluous at first.
It's important. I need to reread the arc though, cause I was sure we got a chapter where Shinobu and Nami gathered the information on the weapons earlier.

Pedro vs Kin would make a good fight desu with Pedro's agility and electro sword going against Kin'emons fire and explosion techniques

>I was mainly trolling lol

Attached: not a funny man.png (405x349, 111K)

Attached: sorry.png (364x364, 128K)

Well Kin has confirmed CoO and CoA and neither of those 2 do.
>Kyros defeated one of Doffy's seats with mid difficulty at best while defending Rebecca
>Pedro defeated Tamago pretty easily as well
I'd say they are at about the same level. Also i'd say Kin would have a betetr chance against Oven than Pedro due to match-up.

Great advisor

Attached: pudding-fuck-brains-dva.png (1326x936, 727K)

What do you think is Kaido's favorite food lads?

Kibidango

ouch. did oda just get tired of the shitposting or what? this is pretty blatant.

any food that pairs well with sake

Kaidobros...

Attached: bigboy.png (895x533, 734K)

Attached: Crydo.jpg (233x216, 14K)

So will Kyoushiro have some dragon related devil fruit? Considering a Zoro fight is pretty obvious because of how much Zoro is connected to Dragons in colorspreads and the fact that Ryuma slayed a Dragon with Shuisui.

Jack while sitting down is twice as tall as Hawkins while sitting on his deer
You fags implying Jack is way taller than Kaido?

I hope he doesn't have a DF. I want Zoro to have just a straight up pure sword fight like he had with Ryuma.

We need to have page of Jack standing next to random goons for comparison

It's okay Kaido, you will always be our big little emperor.

LISTEN TO SADI PUDDING, LISTEN TO SADI!

I think the worst stuff about One Piece are the sizes. The Strawhats are practically a group of manlets.

Jinbei is pretty thicc

Chances of getting early spoilers?

>none of them could one shot g4 luffy except kaido

Nami's happiness punch, if utilized well could be as potent as Luffy's Conquoror's Haki.

WB?

We have plenty
>Neko and Inu standing next to Kin who is 3 m tall
>Inu standing next to Shuntenmaru and being the same height
>Jack next to Shutenmaru and being almost twice as tall as him
>Jack sitting down next to mounted Hawkins
Reread chapter 922 and 925 also pic related.

Attached: one-piece-7219093.jpg (800x1148, 218K)

I'm with Sadie on this one.

Kaido is not a manlet you faggot, fuck you and take that back.

What did Kaido mean with this expression?

Attached: one-piece-11495689.jpg (800x1140, 230K)

>Kaido is shorter than Jack
OHNONONO
No wonder he was in Dragon form when he ordered him around, he likely got got an inferiority form being shorter than his commanders, kek.

He's hoping he can actually be damaged.

>Please just fucking kill me

The giga loli is as big as white beard

Rox chapter sometime in the future

Attached: Kaido x Linlin.jpg (1080x764, 440K)

Kaido's favorite album

Attached: hanl.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

Oda can draw them just fine. But One Piece is an adventure story, not a pure battle shonen, not every battle needs to be given care and attention to detail, especially not when it serves as just a backdrop for a dialogue. This is also good for pacing. This fight isn't important as a challenge for Zoro to overcome, it's important as a somewhat organic backdrop of an exposition scene - but that's all it is, a backdrop.

If you can't understand this much at least intuitively you are officially so dense that you get confused by a shonen manga.

>My feet hurt
>I could be home drinking sake
>Did I left the stove on?
>tfw no one in my crew have legday

i still cant believe luffy got btfo'd that hard

I can. Did anyone really think that fight would've ended any other way?

I gotta be honest. I'm getting tired of 4th gear. Especially because it's the one Gear that just completely changes how Luffy looks. Like it doesn't feel naturally integrated into his moves like 2nd and 3rd have become. Also I think he looks cooler in 2nd gear.

>tfw Kaido didn't even put a guard on or used hardening to defend himself

and his favourite song
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlu1ZfYr6vA

Then a lot of people are that dense.
This post, for example:

I atleast expected a fight, not a straight up rape.

Then Wano's the arc for you, because Gear 4's old and busted. Unless he comes up with Dragonman or Tigerman for Gear 4, we'll see Gear 5.

Imagine fisting her pussy.

Attached: b7748ba61ff74a54fc3a704e653d3e4b.jpg (728x455, 26K)

Oda's not afraid to have his main characters raped to prove a point. Luffy's nowhere remotely near Kaido's level. And it works because not only is Kaido a Yonkou, he's the World's Strongest Creature. Luffy got wayyyy too cocky after beating a simple Yonkou commander, with help both times.

>I atleast expected a fight

Attached: kahico.png (416x371, 84K)

I just kinda wish he could do a partial 4th gear cuz I do love those boundman punches. I mean I can't think of why he wouldn't be able to do muscle balloon in just one arm.

reminder zolo will finish kaido and leave the crew upon finding out about WCI

Would he have done any damage with KKG or King Cobra?

King Cobra no, King Kong Gun possibly.

Ten fleurs, bouquet of togues

I think so. But Luffy is still gonna need something like a G5. The gap is so wide, Kaido didn't even deem it necessary to protect himself, letting Luffy hit him until he got too tired.

SOURCE NIGGA, SOURCE!

Snakeman has weaker haki than boundman, Luffy felt pain after clashing fists with Kata's blockmochi in that mode but not in boundman

If you were just chillin' shitposting on the web and suddenly this happened, I'm pretty sure most of us would have a heart attack from the pleasure.

What can Sanji do to get Nami to fall in love with him?

Don't be Sanji

asking Ivankov to turn him into a woman

Transform into Luffy

Nothing.

How many chapters left in act 2 of Wano lads ad will we get more Reverie during the intermission? I'd say around 15 chapters left.

Didn't the reverie end?

Act 2 ends with Zoro's death

Oda said we'll get back to it this year.

Go back in time and be the one to defeat Arlong.

So 944?

Are you stupid?
Reverie is on day 5 or 6 now.
Day 7 is when Cobra dies for asking too many questions.

LIAR

He says lots of things about story progress and when things will happen.

Fuck you
At least 3 days passed since the chapter 925

Read his Jump festa message
thelibraryofohara.com/2018/12/23/all-the-new-information-from-jump-festa-2018-reverie-returning-in-2019/

>At least 3 days passed since the chapter 925
five. five days passed since the end of act one

No i have to suck my own dick, thank you simpleflips.

We already fucking had Momo as the princess of the arc why the fuck did Oda feel the need to add Hiyori too, god i fuckin hate this faggot so fucking much sometimes.

Nah he wont be that short, probably big mom height or a little shorter

got my hands on the chapter early ask me anything

*blocks ur path*

Attached: carrot light.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

Oda, where is my friend drawanon?

Attached: 1554159188991.png (2171x2076, 968K)

tiddies?

oooh yeah

Attached: franky approves.png (156x227, 101K)

:3

Chronology Reverie is over, but its not impossible for Oda to do a flashback about what happened

You need to calm down dude. Your blood is boiling about assumptions that you're probably wrong about. This arc has been btfo'ing people's predictions left and right, if you think along the obvious path the same will happen to you.

Nami would potentially fuck femSanji, but it would be just sex, no love involved. Nami is like 70% straight, and in case it wasn't blaringly obvious by now, she really, REALLY wants to have a kid. But she knows she can't afford to get pregnant or actually raise a child for the foreseeable future, so she just focuses all her lust onto women so that pregnancy could never possibly be an issue. The second she actually has a chance to settle down, she's having tons of babymaking sex.

Attached: nami.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

>85 kids in 52 years

Attached: bm.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Is it? How many days has it been since 908? Reverie lasts 7 days.

imagine the stretchmarks
imagine the gape

Why is Nami a lesbian?

Remember she had 12 kids at once

Attached: the-decutuplets.png (1610x1082, 417K)

burn out and groped balls syndrome

Attached: page-one-ninja-girl.png (1727x1171, 582K)

>Nami would potentially fuck femSanji, but it would be just sex, no love involved. Nami is like 70% straight, and in case it wasn't blaringly obvious by now, she really, REALLY wants to have a kid. But she knows she can't afford to get pregnant or actually raise a child for the foreseeable future, so she just focuses all her lust onto women so that pregnancy could never possibly be an issue. The second she actually has a chance to settle down, she's having tons of babymaking sex.

Attached: Raw.png (217x242, 78K)

>groped balls syndrome

Attached: confused mochi man.png (109x108, 10K)

reminder that luffy can fuck nami anytime he wants too but wont

Didn't Oda say that Nami would be something like a Childcare worker in real world?

The solution is simple: threesomes with Usopp.

Attached: Charlotte_Decuplets_Manga_Infobox.png (365x220, 105K)

>Imagine being the lucky guy to be taken care by a hot pedophiliac girl like nami

Attached: 820.jpg (600x367, 28K)

HAHAHA WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ODA PUBLISHED THIS /OTHERSHOUNEN/ WINS AGAIN YESSS

Wait wait wait. How are you sure she's a based sexy woman pedo?

You're trying too hard to fit in.

>kyoshiro has a sleeping gag
>zoro has a sleeping gag
>drake has a weak to women gag
>sanji has a weak to women gag
bros... I thought they were suppossed to fight yonko commanders...

Oda had to turn Luffy into an asexual manchild, otherwise the series would into a soft hentai.

I read the manga? Did you even see her interactions with momo?

Are you forgetting when Nami shoved Momonosuke's head deep into her tits while asking him if he had any treasure?

What? If anything Drake and Sanji are opposites. And we don't know either's level.

>I've been reading "Decu-" as "Dodeca-" this entire time

You broke me user

Attached: sweating-mio.png (927x719, 286K)

There was nothing sexual about that. It's one of the few chances she has to act like she has a kid for at least the next few years, of course she's going to overdo it a little bit.

Aren't both Nami and Robin oblivious to Momonosuke's true nature? Otherwise Robin taking a naked bath with him or Nami burying in his her chest would be fucked up

Only retards think that
Luffy and Allies gonna beat Kaido, somehow.
Mama is gonna take care of Queen very soon
Katakuri will fend off King
Big Dog and Garfield will beat Jack up if Jack doesnt Job beforehand
Zoro is gonna fight Kyoshiro, who has some relationship to Koshiro.
Sanji is gonna flee from combat and jerk off invis in the public bath

stop listening to meme music

Attached: judge.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If Whitebeard wanted a family so bad why didn't he just marry Big Mom?

Because Whitebeard is homo. Crocodile's big secret is that he used to be WB's gimp.

No, the last interaction where she reversed the script and pushed him into her chest (instead of him pushing himself into her tits) while asking if he was rich was very clearly meant to be a step too far, given how Zoro, Usopp and Momo reacted.

Generally yes.

He already experienced that trauma with Bakkin, adopting is easier.
This too.

>If Jack doesn't job beforehand
You know that's not possible.

>If anything Drake and Sanji are opposites.
>sees beautiful woman
>passes out
>hearts flying over his head
okay

Attached: 14 (1).png (928x1300, 498K)

Cause Whitebeard knew not to stick his dick in crazy. It's not like any of the fathers are allowed around their kids either; Big Mom doesn't care about having a real family so much as she does about having children.

Yes

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

>groped balls syndrome
Unfortunate event when drawing Perona. Looking at her induces fapping so fierce it could crush your balls.

Attached: ice-cream-swimsuit-perona.png (640x512, 130K)

Any Charlottec*cks in here? I want to drown your ass.

Attached: King_Manga_Infobox.png (647x1039, 830K)

ah alright, thanks

Attached: forreals.png (109x294, 16K)

Why can't we be friends?

Attached: How to Train Your Pteranodon.jpg (1080x913, 328K)

How big is Otoko's dick?

Stop that

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

delete this

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

I kind of feel bad for Hawkins.
Everything was going well. He had gained infamy in the New World and was about to ally with Apoo and Kid against Shanks... Then Kaidou literally fell out of the sky onto their hideout.
Now he's part of the Beasts Pirates circus and doesn't get to say no.

Smaller than mine.

Big, uncut, and smelly.

She's joining the crew

Attached: tard_wrangling.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

I think considering what happened to Kid against Shanks, it's best that Hawkins became a slave instead.

>has basically free reign over the capital's bath-house
yeah, poor hawkins

Attached: bros.png (177x209, 26K)

Perona would know a thing or two about kicking nuts.

Attached: 8ef4b0fd945d24766db2de012eeee639588558b6_hq.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

>tfw Perona will never rub your nuts with her stockings

It hurts

Attached: perona-cute.png (1025x1436, 1.4M)

zoro is so fucking sexy oh my goddd

What? Shanks and his crew didn't do anything against Kid, where are you getting this? Shanks just sits on his ass all day.

Attached: borsa.png (830x469, 348K)

>where are you getting this?
The manga. You read it too, don't you?

So how dissapointing is Shanks going to be?

Post more of her in her post-timeskip getup

Attached: Perona.png (640x512, 110K)

Depends, what are your expectations for him and how cynical are you?

Teleports behind you tier probably.

Perona is cute! CUTE!!

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Attached: simpson mama.jpg (700x530, 21K)

HAHAHA HE WON'T DO SHIT, MEETUP ON THE DISCORD'S AT 3AM, BE THERE

Attached: 1499802477_-Perona-.jpg (445x650, 120K)

what

Do you guys think that we will get pairings at the end like in Naruto?

No.

Don't you know? The whole crew had already been paired with adventure. It is the greatest romance, after all.

LuffyxHancock
UsoppxKaya
SanjixPudding
ZoroxPerona
ChopperxMilky
NamixFatDoujinMan

Well, Tonoyasu wasn't exaggerating.

Attached: 10.png (911x1300, 396K)

No. I'm pretty sure that the last chapter will be a giant banquet.

Hiyori please control yourself

No. With Naruto, it was understandable, since there was a huge emphasis on generational lineage. One Piece isn't as literal about it, and anyone can inherit anyone's will. Probably some SHs will have confirmed pairs, but I can see others being left a mystery/never marrying.

Does winegirl count?

Attached: winegirl-perona-colored-2.png (540x629, 244K)

>implying Usopp will survive

L O L

Attached: x18.png (1804x1400, 461K)

perona should only be posted in her winegirl outfit

Of course, anything with her current hairstyle

nice
heathen

Yasopp never married usopps mother and usopp was never his son
Usopp's mother was a liar just like him and chose to lie to usopp about his father rather than tell the truth

No, Oda has never done much with romance except to keep it as a running gag for certain characters.

whole cake

Patricians. Forget national treasures, Perona is the One Piece.

Attached: winegirlPerona.jpg (1280x1770, 462K)

i like the way her limbs extend from her torso in a human-like fashion

This, if WCI which was the last major arc was any indication, Oda will never touch on romance.

What is it about Perona that's so lovable bros?

nice

>not the tallest most baddest
no wonder he is a lout

kaidos body cant be harmed
obviously the answer is to pose as a woman and seduce him
then coax him into marriage
....and on the honeymoon reveal you are a man and that kaido is officially, indisputable via documented proof, super gay
maybe thatll break him...getting catfished by a trap haha

you could use her clitoris as boxing training like those hanging bags that looks like your uvula in the back of your mouth? i bet that shit would feel so cash for her

Pedos gtfo

Attached: 010428.jpg (498x353, 122K)

Why the fuck is he burning?

>sanji
>gets a higher bounty than zoro
>gets a broken powerup
>beats someone relevant
>gets a full view of nami's everything
>noone that wasnt at whole cake including zoro knows what happened so gets away with it scot free

>zoro
>gets nailed by hawkins
>gets lost again dooming him of irrelevance until he finds everyone
>loses his best sword
>gets a fucking entire scythe through his shoulder by worthless fodder, actually fucking PASSES OUT because of it which makes his durability lower than pre-TS
>does not get a full view of nami's everything

The "year of Zoro" is off to a rough start.

Attached: soy.jpg (1269x716, 177K)

piss off

fuck you i'll worship your sisters fat fucking ass

Attached: Charlotte_Flampe_Manga_Infobox.png (635x665, 414K)

she's cute

>Big Tiddie
>Goth Lolita gf
>Cute voice, high-pitched when happy but cutesy-deep / womanly when annoyed
>Face that isn't shitty nami-face
>Powerful and captivating Devil Fruit powers
>cute feet
>cute feet in pantyhose
>Is 25 years young, old enough to drink and have fun with unlike jailbait characters ala Pudding

Attached: peronWinegirlStyle.jpg (1080x1598, 359K)

>using Brook to shitpost

You've gone too far this time, Sanjispic.

Attached: luffy.jpg (489x564, 49K)

goth princess pretty in pink

You could just say

>zoro
>swordsman that loses his swords

>sanji
>cook thats just as strong as the swordsman

>making his durability lower than pre-ts
I remember when we all thought this on chapter release. I still haven't recovered from how quick that line of thinking was btfo though.

SILENCE FALSE CAPTAIN, lest Sanji-sama gives you another helping of JOUE SHOT

Attached: IMG_4008.gif (498x372, 798K)

Her voice

I dont like the "16" argument for certain anime characters idk why
cause I see Rebecca as a little girl and maybe even Shirahoshi but you tell me Pudding is only 16 and I just dont feel it
maybe its the way oda wrote her but Pudding acts like a psycho young 20s girl who had too much given to her

>sanji
>gets a higher bounty than zoro
All because of his family
>gets a broken powerup
Lol, nice handmedown
>beats someone relevant
Who
>gets a full view of nami's everything
And beaten bad for it
>noone that wasnt at whole cake including zoro knows what happened so gets away with it scot free
You mean he is spared the humiliation of everyone knowing he cried like a bitch? Guess that can be considered a W

>zoro
>gets nailed by hawkins
And proceeds to destroy one of his scarecrows
>gets lost again dooming him of irrelevance
until he finds everyone
You aren't familiar of the ronin archetype?
>loses his best sword
Which will lead into actual key plots
>gets a fucking entire scythe through his shoulder by worthless fodder, actually fucking PASSES OUT because of it which makes his durability lower than pre-TS
You mean fights someone who's been built for more chapters than the guy Sanji beat, and proceeded to hold the weapon and one shot him the moment he struck him
>does not get a full view of nami's everything
Gets nursed back to health by Wano's hottest woman who's breast are canonically bigger than Nami's

Roasting charlotte nigg*r flesh

Attached: King-the-Wildfire.jpg (640x345, 77K)

Everyone loves Brook!

Attached: soulking.jpg (640x510, 103K)

It was pretty crazy. It's like we all got outed as speedreaders by Oda.

Sit down bountylet. Come back when you get at least ten million added on to your paltry sum.

also Oda didnt revealed her age until like 2 years after her introduction
i remember the spoiler drop that showed her age and everyone thought it was a mistranslation

Comeback when your bounty isn't inflated by Daddy dearest, Zombie King.

Same. Pudding looks and acts like she's 22. I don't buy that she's 16 at all but unfortunately it's canon.

Attached: whackGarou.png (300x300, 60K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

I mean it's not like 16 year olds all act the exact same so I don't think it's very unbelievable.

Though I do have to wonder how many guys she's tricked beforehand if any considering her age. I doubt Big Mom marries off her children much younger unless she really is that much of a crazy bitch.

Do you guys actually enjoy roleplaying a shounen rivalry?

>Big Mom doesn't care about having a real family so much as she does about having children.
Just like a real women

Attached: 1465939590467.jpg (3088x2688, 539K)

This is not the body of a 16 year old. This is the body of a baby factory.

Attached: 002 (1).jpg (1045x1500, 592K)

Why did Oda call Zoro "Zorojuro"? Of course it is a reference to Sanjuro, but he could've easily gone for Zatoichi instead, and called him "Zoroichi". Zorojuro is a little bit clunky.

Attached: IMG_3894.jpg (480x360, 28K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: dickwraith.jpg (400x346, 23K)

Yes

Koby is a lucky motherfucker

also link to full doujin pls

I genuinely hope Zoro/Perona is endgame
I like odd couples

It grew on me after I imagined it being spoken in an awkward two-toned fashion
>higher tone
zoro
>pregnant pause
>lower tone
>juro
ZORO juro

Sanji wouldn't poison Kaidou's food. We just had an arc where something like that was brought into question.

... Though there is the razor blades in Zoro's bento.

>All because of his family
And being just as strong as Zoro
>Lol, nice handmedown
This changes the statement?
>Who
The one under Kaido, and not the fodder shogun's yakuza's shit assassin.
>And beaten bad for it
>comical beatings that heal next panel is beaten bad
>You mean he is spared the humiliation of everyone knowing he cried like a bitch? Guess that can be considered a W
It spared that he knocked out the captain like a bitch.

>And proceeds to destroy one of his scarecrows
>a fucking scarecrow is the best did he that fight

>You aren't familiar of the ronin archetype?
Again, this doesn't change the statement
>Which will lead into actual key plots
You mean irrelevancy until he gets MAYBE it back?
>You mean fights someone who's been built for more chapters than the guy Sanji beat, and proceeded to hold the weapon and one shot him the moment he struck him
Being mentioned offhand a few times does not equal "being built up for more chapters"
>Gets nursed back to health by Wano's hottest woman who's breast are canonically bigger than Nami's
Loose passed around national whore, next.

Stay jobbing, you had the upperhand a few years ago zorolet but it's over.

He knows Zoro will eat them so it's not a waste
Dude has a powerful jaw

ugh

why do THEY seethe so much?

What music would King listen to?
youtube.com/watch?v=88376DI-aSw

Attached: kingPlayingGuitar.jpg (1000x933, 410K)

>tfw for 2 years it was all good but now its not OK

Attached: imadecookies!.png (256x256, 33K)

Trips are the ONLY reason I'll give you it.
I would've linked it anyway.
e-hentai.org/g/743676/7395788223/

VANILLA DOUJINS WITH KOBY ONLY

Attached: koby-rebecca-cute.jpg (549x600, 63K)

got celestial dragons seethin'
cause they see the way im breathin'
they hear the words im speakin'
they callin me a heathen
no sweat i dont even,
let it bother me
im the pirate king,
dont you see
the freest to be,
thats my thing

based kobeccachad

Attached: chadby.jpg (523x604, 38K)

>5 minutes after "talk about luffy and chill"

I think it would be super cute for inexperienced non-vanilla doujins between them
like maybe rebecca introduces handcuffs to the situation and koby gets nervous
>rebecca t-those are just for bad guys!!
>well you are pretty naughty mr bad guy ara ara

thank you for your service

Attached: tumblr_o7krzjN3nf1t45pbyo2_500.gif (500x280, 1.49M)

Sanji is a little bitch with no convictions.
If Nami offered him a handie, he'd gladly kick the shit out of any woman.

Attached: all blue.png (910x996, 646K)

>tfw the manga pacing is infinitely better, has much better art, comes right from the horse's mouth, is ahead in the story and has much less consistencies, zero filler
>but toei make nami's breasts absurdly large and bouncy
I can't decide which is superior.

Attached: IMG_4015.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Koby better hope Kyros doesn't catch them in the act or else he's going to match him his left leg

you faggots are too horny tonight

Attached: 1527330527118.png (132x158, 15K)

what a beautiful portrayal of the manga
the way the shadows, line art and shine gives perspective to the image really gives it emotion
a masterpiece if i had to give an opinion to my analysis
wow toei

>Reveal of Pudding's age was January 25th, 2019
>2 years

Nearly all assumed she was in her 20's, like Sanji. The "15 year old" Pudding was a retconned birth order goof during Flampe's reveal.

Attached: pudds-cute-cook.png (544x941, 78K)

Kyros would bro-fist Koby and secretly wants whats best for both of them. Koby is a good man,

becuase its an adventure manga now, the fights basically happens offscreen until the final hit.

This, except it was an adventure manga since chapter 1 unless your IQ is

What sucks about this though is that the emotion doesnt translate well on paper vs animation/music/voice/colors so read the manga because its better but it miotigates the emotional impact you get from watching the anime
i probably wouldve cried a little during pudding and jiji's goodbye scene if i didnt read it like 1 year before it was animated

Chapter 923, the recent fight between Luffy and Kaido, really hammers this in, where it's just said in a text box "So Luffy fought Kaido for a solid 15 minutes in Gear Fourth until Kaido knocked him out with one swing of his club."

Hard choice, indeed.

i am fairly horny for some reason

This is what happens after two weeks of no chapter

>Also gave 2nd best Charlotte Onee-san fucking oni man hands

Toei needs to find a way out of that weekly episode contract and go seasonal so we get Snakeman quality animation again with NO filler.
Shit's infuriating.

Attached: charlotte-amande-rain.jpg (850x486, 87K)

That chapter is like 3-4 emotional gutpunches, I was already tearing up when Carrot was patting Sanji.

Those little blue pills aren't candy user.

I'M GONNA BE THE PIRATE SHEEN
FUCK AND DO COKE WITH EVERY SINGLE OP WOMAN YOU CAN'T STOP ME YEAYAAYAHAYAYAH

Attached: charlie-sheen.gif (490x276, 395K)

Japan would blow up their studio if they did that.
They're pretty damned if you do, damned if you don't at this point. Hopefully they stretch Wano as long as possible to give themselves breathing room.

embarrassing

tell me more about these blue pills...you know for everyone else that doesnt understand what youre talking about
i mean i get it haha...but everyone else tho..

We have brunette and readhead so next strawhat is Carrot confirmed.

Attached: Carrot55.jpg (225x350, 21K)

read the manga and watch the scenes you wanna watch in the anime

you go on nofap during breaks?

>12 years of aids

You're telling me they really enjoy the 3 episodes per chapter pacing and ludicrous amounts of QUALITY?

It means we have no new shit to actually talk about unless some sort of BIG NEWS or event takes place that sparks up discussion.

On thinking it over more, we may have the final crew lined up before Wano's even over. If you don't experience the battle with Kaido, the crew taking down their first Yonkou, and not only is he a Yonkou but a TRUE Yonkou, can you even really call yourself a crew member?

The Gorosei were planning to wipe out Vivi 4 days ago. She can't just sit around Reverie. All we need is Jinbe to finally stop ducking Luffy's invitations.

We already got a blond with Sanji. The crew is lacking someone with brown hair though.

Attached: 1494159133506.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Regardless of quality, they want their weekly fix, and don't erroneously compare every show to OnePunchMan's animation like Ameriplebs.

Oh yeah because she was introduced as the 5th daughter
so after Oda started filling in ages, he wrote himself into a corner

We won't be getting any new crewmates after Wano, unless Oda wants to guarantee that they feel completely out of place compared to everyone else.

The only possible exception to this I can think of is if a character we've already known about for years ends up joining the Straw Hats for whatever reason at some point in the future. But I'm not retarded enough to start assuming that could happen and who it could be.

>sandy blonde
literally the BEST hair color on a woman especially if she has good tanning skin not quite carrot blonde

The crew needs to actually TRAVEL the Grand Line, not weigh down the boat with babies from Pudding and Sanji.

>Wan piss
You fags are disgusting you retards spam our MHA threads claiming it’s ass but one peek at this trash show is all I needed to know.

Attached: 0816597E-B279-4F1F-BFCF-E653CF8488F8.jpg (750x436, 292K)

Jinbe and merry are the only strawhats to die in this story, pre-obtaining of one piece anyways

Attached: op752.png (390x369, 145K)

Attached: 7.png (1280x708, 959K)

god I want to impact the safety of my crewmates by making gratuitous amounts of babies with my wife. that shit would be so cash

>Hopefully they stretch Wano as long as possible to give themselves breathing room.

Toei will probably do that with the Reverie, since Oda is drawing in his own "reminder" panel. Prime filler opportunity. I can imagine like a quarter of an episode being on Sterry's backstory.

Attached: king-sterry-op.png (906x1300, 407K)

We're the ones who got spammed first.
Also. Buddy.
>show

>186906280
weakest bait i've seen

Attached: 1554430101388.jpg (497x427, 57K)

im a anticarrotfag but this is a good meme

Attached: carrotsucks.png (801x527, 472K)

fucking kek

Attached: lmao.png (342x421, 74K)

based

Why can't your author remember anything? Unlike Chad Oda?

Attached: hamon.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Please tell me this means we're going to see Stelly murder people onscreen

>not weigh down the boat with babies from Pudding and Sanji
but we already have a suuuuper babysitter on board

Attached: tumblr_inline_ow2jejlFLx1qfwj8t_500.jpg (500x304, 73K)

Inferior faggots are mad at us because they will never have threads as comfy as ours.

Attached: 1534106087896.jpg (551x600, 107K)

Attached: robin laprubs.gif (540x303, 1.18M)

Only 330mil+ Chads can reply to this post

Attached: chad.jpg (540x810, 390K)

Attached: DlqArdEU0AA3ORa.jpg (577x1200, 167K)

>Japan would blow up their studio if they did that.

Weren't they complain about the Shanks filler a week ago? I highly doubt they'd have a problem with seasonal. If they do then I wonder if it's possible to craft a special contract that allows OP to do seasonal and weekly. Do seasonal when the anime is getting to close, maintain high quality art and save funds, then switch to weekly once the manga is far ahead. Funds saved from the seasonal period can ensure quality during the weekly periods.

Attached: shyarly-smoke.jpg (225x350, 27K)

You guys keep making fun of MHA but if you look at the sales you see that we get way more sales per volume than you guys. Face it, wan piss is dying and so is Oda.

>186906620
Impossible! This bait is even weaker than the last one!

Attached: 1531510497999.jpg (449x425, 49K)

>not wanting a boat full of Charlotte-Vinsmoke superior genes

Attached: BnHA.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Asspull Academia wishes it was half the story OP is.

Attached: o-my-7-quirks.png (500x381, 75K)

>you see that we get way more sales per volume than you guys
get your eyes checked

Are you talking about Japan or America in that first post?

Who the he is Im and why does he have a straw hat?

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-084318_Chrome.jpg (622x440, 77K)

I know you're not actually a MHA fan. Please, just stop.

Japan.

Attached: wano_shanks.jpg (1240x2048, 502K)

Attached: 7 reasons why you should run.png (820x328, 36K)

Now compare the ratings for the animes fag

Attached: 1554839298049.jpg (736x804, 54K)

>anime

Happens when Amande graciously lives rent-free in your mind

Attached: amande-couch.jpg (850x648, 59K)

>2014
>the fucking 1900s
You just outed yourself redditfag, we already are about to pass you guys and we have only been out for like a quarter of the time LOL

Attached: 112CE696-BC32-48DE-BC0E-52791F148808.jpg (337x367, 23K)

>seven 7s

Utterly and completely BTFO

Attached: 24.gif (500x377, 649K)

AAdd the Kamazo one to this too.

???

Attached: 0001-019.jpg (1066x1600, 380K)

>comparing the dice roll of lucking out with a nice studio and valuing special effects more than just the raw story
Anime's always been for plebs unless it's an anime original story.

In the quality rating? Doesn't seem like you have that trajectory, especially since the 7 Quirks fiasco.

Holy shit lol didn’t even notice

Still the best.

Attached: 0450-013.jpg (1066x1600, 354K)

Who is the most beautiful Charlotte daughter?

Attached: Amande cute by cutie colour-blind drawfag.png (700x638, 269K)

Screencap the whole thing

Poire.

>ends with 7 again

Nobody even cares about that Wan piss fag. You toddlers keep repeating the same old lines about like “oh 7 quirks this 7 quirks that” like shut the fuck up it’s way more realistic and entertaining than some pirate bullshit. But then again it really is just One Piece (of shit) (don’t mind the pun lol)

Attached: CFDE7F7F-9F22-4D93-9484-BF1DB1F44B06.png (549x413, 93K)

>picture accompanying that post is 500x377

Attached: 1551221741613.png (751x584, 401K)

They are all beautiful
Except for Praline, Chiffon and Lola, of course

Attached: Nii-san protects imouto from filthy cows.jpg (1075x2129, 915K)

you posted her

I'm not sure what Chapter 1 has to do with Japan being angry over a hypothetical seasonly One Piece airing.

Attached: shanks-buggy.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>And being just as strong as Zoro
Nice headcannon
>This changes the statement?
Yes. It isn't his own strength
>The one under Kaido, and not the fodder shogun's yakuza's shit assassin.
None of Kaido's men matter besides King and Queen
>It spared that he knocked out the captain like a bitch.
Took him quite a bit to knock out a half dead Luffy who wasn't even fighting back
>a fucking scarecrow is the best did he that fight
Not an argument
>Again, this doesn't change the statement
Yes it does, retard.
>You mean irrelevancy until he gets MAYBE it back?
Keep on coping
>Being mentioned offhand a few times does not equal "being built up for more chapters"
It literally does buddy
>Loose passed around national whore, next.
Nice headcannon

It's sad to see how hard you're trying to twist these as Ls for Zoro, Zombie King. WCI must've really hurt. Good thing Zorochads don't have to worry about that.

It doesn't. The point is that the Wano Shanks resembles Higuma.

Real Amande hours bros?

Attached: amande-upward-look.jpg (923x1200, 506K)

Isn't she 47?
I get the feeling that you'd be way too young for her even if she was real.

Cool catch I guess. Give the original artist a DM and ask if that's were they got the idea.

Attached: shanks-unamused.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>implying she wouldn't be flattered to have a younger man interested in her
Fuck you, you wouldn't tell Luffy he can't be the pirate king, that makes you a villain, so don't tell me I couldn't marry Amande
This series is about following your dreams and my dream is blasting my mast into a bluegrey skinned snake neck goddess

Don't doubt the power of a sexually suppressed OL user

Attached: amande-jealous.png (857x646, 175K)

>Hey, pirate
>Clean it up

Attached: 0001-022.jpg (1066x1600, 335K)

None of you are worthy of Amande, so why bother?

God Amande is such a fucking top-tier design, she should have been given a bigger role

i would become worthy

>Give the original artist a DM
Huh?

>my dream is blasting my mast into a bluegrey skinned snake neck goddess

A resounding same & based

Attached: amande-full-body.jpg (690x1157, 106K)

Wano Shanks is fanart. DM = "Direct Message".

Attached: (You).jpg (232x218, 14K)

Every single Charlotte is an ugly freak

Attached: amande.jpg (640x427, 127K)

I was unaware that Yea Forums has a direct message system.
Is this one of hiro's zany new schemes?

Shakky is in her 60s and is prime GILF material, age is not a always a limiting factor

t. Shanks

YAMETE SHANKS

Why are you telling lies, user?

Attached: Wut.jpg (1005x1072, 291K)

God Karen you're so stupid

This is the face of a villain.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 878 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.08_[2019.04.09_19.10.49].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I hope he kills Shitbe and Vivi

Did Shanks chopped off Kid's arm because he wore lipstick and that's gay?

>OL
another one of my weakness. god why ladies in suits are so fucking hot

Attached: 1552644098869.png (174x206, 35K)

How many YouTube videos about Shanks being some sort of deep undercover spy for Imu do you think there are at the moment?

What does OL mean? Old lady?

Attached: Confused Kata.png (253x429, 132K)

how naive

Attached: ef3358f298ca54506cc2020354ec31b3.gif (360x360, 1.43M)

post otoko

dying from exams at the moment, I'll be back later in the week hopefully

It means Onepiss Loss

Meaning Wan piss vergitards will be forever fags

office lady

Attached: DfPUJNhU0AIpfwM.jpg (1200x1379, 306K)

What does Oda-sensei do in his week off?

He shitposts in these threads

>imagine actually thinking for a few minutes to find mocking words that fits the acronym and actually typing THAT out and thinking it's good
Embarrassing

>when worn even once, the strawhat changes the wearers mind forever onward
>symptoms include diminishing of ego, constant urge to feast and party, wanderlust
>when the wearer is respected, its effect will infect bystanders

robin is a ugly slut

don't give it up drawanon, babby hannyabal will cheer for you

Attached: Hannyabal_as_a_Child.png (331x352, 24K)

Attached: kuzanaraara.png (817x695, 1.08M)

I see

Attached: SuitKataFuku.jpg (771x599, 153K)

I agree, it would be better if Robin were killed.

Best of luck cutie!

Attached: Smoothie.png (474x810, 292K)

i love him bros
youtu.be/PudQkMUuWlI

very cute, I love him and want to protect him

I haven't forgotten about the perona request by the way, when I come back to do requests Ill start by dropping it. Just haven't had a moment to start yet

thanks bud, I'll make sure to do more smoothie too, since she's tied for my favorite female Charlotte with Amande

Attached: doffyfags.png (1414x763, 1.21M)

Does everything related to One Piece that he doesn't have time for when he's drawing up chapters during the normal schedules.
24 hours of sleep, a 10 minute phone call with his family, reading all the fan letters that reach him and writing up SBS answers to the ones that he chooses, choosing fan art to use in the SBS, anime meetings with various editors and occasionally Toei henchmen, consulting his grand unifying chart of all characters, locations, lore, and story lines to expand and refine his plan for One Piece, etc. (Legend has it that most other mangaka faint CoC style when introduced to the chart. Sometimes not even Oda himself can handle it, which is what results in hospital visits and occasional dives into insanity.)
That sort of stuff.

Oda simultaneously lives the most comfy and most hellish existence

Guys here me out

Office Lady Smoothie.

Attached: sweetCommandersDapper.jpg (750x747, 121K)

>not a miniskirt
Actual crime with those legs

Don't just leave me with that, give me some Office Lady Smoothie scenarios

Conqueror those finals then comeback here to celebrate

Attached: party-hard-franky.gif (600x360, 2.79M)

fuck my ass man, there was a piece of fanart featuring her in a business suit but i can't find it anymore. i should really stop favoriting fanart on twitter and just download the pic instead

Formal Red Dress Smoothie is the closest I got.

Also, does anyone have that Sneed's Feed and Seed Shanks

Attached: smoothie-red-dress.jpg (923x1132, 627K)

I found an OL kinda Amande, thanks for teaching me a new term

Attached: OL Amande.png (1280x1101, 669K)

Cuter snakeneck

Attached: Charlotte_Joscarpone_Anime_Infobox.png (402x768, 309K)

Best of luck then. Don't distract yourself too much with our faggotry so you can come out of it with no regrets.

Attached: viola's blessings.gif (500x281, 396K)

Liking fanarts on twitter gets you blocked desu, I just open the image in a new tab and download them when I have the time
I kinda regret it now since there's a 100++ tabs open due to that habit

Attached: To Di World.jpg (1080x602, 88K)

>435 posts
>59 poster

Attached: (you).png (217x448, 238K)

Thread is comfy though

How long till we see queens DF I just want to know all ready damn it

Was last week the break or is it this week? I can't remember anymore.

i'm just a disorganized faggot. many pics i save ends up on my desktop which later becomes too fucking bloated so, most of the times, i have to ask myself if i REALLY want to save a specific picture or not

>spoiler
Just take the extra second to save, I download everything I like immediately because I will lose track of it if I don't though I also don't favorite, my twitter is for browsing only.

Fantastic. Is there anymore of that artist?

Attached: amande-smoke-alt-style.jpg (400x600, 52K)

Last week, expect spoilers in about 24 hours.

Go back to Homophilia Academia and Horseshit x Horseshit if you want quantity over quality boss.

Attached: amande-browbeat.png (171x204, 61K)

My One Piece folder is still a mess. I have some character folders saved but there are so many group shot photos that I have no idea where to put and ti just ends up more cluttered

>Hunter x Hunter
>Quantity over quality
Are you ok?

>slurps 900+ chapters of boredom
>talks about quality over quantity

Attached: yawn.jpg (1242x1480, 206K)

He's talking about the number of users who post in threads not the amount of chapters released per series

i just dump everything one piece related in a single folder. which resultes in having fucking smoothie lewds next to some of my favourite emotional pages or panels in the series but whatever, that's the price i have to pay for being a manchild

Include the copious amount of cope shitposting by upset fans and it evens out

Attached: pudding-drinks-your-tears.png (309x337, 49K)

luffy is about to gomu gomu no gangnam style on kaido

The lack of reading comprehension among anti-OP friends is astounding. I suppose Kizaru reads other manga too.

Attached: Katasmugi.png (847x475, 560K)

So does that mean you're crying about Top 10 Emotional Anime Moments while simultaneously popping a massive stiffy?

nice

Attached: 1499745660997.jpg (239x323, 42K)

How dare you use Amande for your manga war shitposting

>reading comprehension
You don't need that for one piece. It's just a nice friendly story for children.

basically yeah

Attached: clown crying.gif (405x214, 459K)

They're not anti-OP. They're anti-everything. They shit up many different threads on Yea Forums.

>Searching twitter tags for sweet, sweet business suit smoothie
>Get cursed images instead

This is gonna be a long road fellas.

Attached: cursed-smoothie-amande.png (1322x817, 1.65M)

>not having a designated One Piece lewds folder for easy access

Attached: laughing perona.gif (245x300, 500K)

Attached: One Pump Man.gif (950x540, 3.81M)

So if Kaido is the world's strongest creature, was he always stronger than whitebeard in a 1v1 or did he obtain the title once whitebeard died?

shanks is a happy (or depressed) drunk

That Amande is somewhat acceptable but what kind of truck ran over Smoothie to make her look like that

Kaido is the strongest creature but Whitebeard was the strongest pirate/man. They occupy two different categories.

i have one for general lewds which also contains some one piece ones. the rest of them goes into the one piece folder

like i said, it's a goddamn mess

Attached: eeeeeee you know.png (435x381, 276K)

A truck hauling doors.

Looks like TOC are out, spoilers should follow soon

Catatonic

Attached: She's a big girl.png (1280x1095, 1.67M)

FASTER THAN A CHARLOTTE
TERRIFYING SCREAM
ENRAGED AND FULL OF ANGER
HE IS HALF MAN AND HALF PROPENE
KING'S THE METAL MONSTER
BREATHING SMOKE AND FIRE
CLOSING IN WITH VENGEANCE SOARING HIGH

HE
IS
THE PAINKILLER

THIS
IS
THE PAINKILLER

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: KingTheWildfire.jpg (541x758, 130K)

Early chapter? Usually we don't get spoilers until Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

searching for smoothie fanart is a goddamn biblical venture: pretty much no one uses her full name so 90% of the results are fucking food influences or the most boring girls on the planet posting the last drinks they got at the nearest starbucks

Attached: scared charlotte.jpg (720x709, 89K)

>HE IS HALF MAN AND HALF PROPENE
Hank Hill?

Hopefully we learn Queen's devil fruit.

impending jobber

4U
Thanks

Attached: jack-the-drought-maskette-man.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

He's actually a dragon that ate the oni oni fruit.

Here's something akin to hat by our cutie drawfriend

Attached: Admiral Smoothie by cutie drawanon.png (1300x1560, 392K)

Welcome

Attached: Ultimate cuteness.jpg (736x736, 142K)

Katacutie time

Attached: drawfriend_katakuri.png (601x574, 113K)

The mythical Admiral Smoothie by drawfriend is indeed top notch, but her lifestyle doesn't come with the boredom and frustration an undersexed office lady experiences.

Attached: navySmoothie.png (1177x902, 356K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
Where are you guys? I don't see y- OH! There you are
>Between 20 million and 30 million copies
oh NO NONO
AHAHAHAHA

Plot twist: Just like Oda.

Luffy defeats all the fodder that Queen has to offer.
Queen gives him one last chance to submit, otherwise he will die. He claims that no matter how tough Luffy is, due to the collar and sumo ring he won't survive.
Luffy picks his nose.
So Queen sends in one of the Flying Six.
His name is Poker and he has the triceratops zoan.

It'd be kind of lame if all the attention payed so far to avoid referring to Kaidou as a human was just because of his Zoan.

>Kaido is just a dumb dragon fed food that gave him sentience.

I dig it

Attached: dinosaur-story.jpg (353x500, 55K)

But it'd make sense though. The narrator and Big Mom specifically refer to Kaido as a beast or a monster. Not a person. Not a giant. A beast. This is very important as Big Mom has an overwhelming hatred for giants but doesn't exude that hatred onto Kaido.

That would be funny, though the kind of dragon Kaidou is was believed to be very intelligent by eastern cultures.

Yeah but no one else refers to other zoans that way. He specifically isn't the world's strongest person, but the "world's strongest creature."

He is still referred to as a creature. Other Zoans are treated as humans. Lucci was never called a creature, Marco was never called a creature, Jack was never called a creature. Zoans are treated as their original species. Giants are viewed as large humans. Nobody refers to Kaido as a man or a person. When Law told this to Luffy and Nami in PH, Nami was surprised at whether Kaido was even a human to begin with. And finally the parallel between Zoro and Ryuuma, from their appearances, similar personalities, hardening their blades black. Zoro even slayed an artificial dragon in PH. But unlike Zoro, Ryuuma supposedly killed a real one, in Wano. What better way for Zoro to finally earn the use of Ryuuma's sword than to slay a dragon with it, putting all doubts to rest that Zoro is just a thief or a copycat, that he truly deserves the sword. This tease has been going on for so long.

Of course this could be a fakeout by Oda, and he could go in a completely different direction. All of this talk about Kaido being called a creature or a beast instead of a human was deigned simply to misdirect hardcore fans. Maybe he is indeed just a giant or a mutated human who ate a dragon zoan all along. But I think there is sufficient evidence to at least consider Kaido's true state a possibility. Dragons (natural ones, not artificial) did exist at one point in the story. Non-human animals like Chopper have been shown to eat devil fruits. It's just a good way to tie things up.

Does this goofy ass dragon look intelligent to you?

Attached: drunk-dragon-kaido.png (879x899, 476K)

spoilers whence?

ever and user

TOC supposedly came out an hour ago (might be fake, but probably is real), which increases the chance of spoilers coming out today.

Eh, put that many drinks into anyone and even Albert Einstein would start writing formulas proving his dick is huge and that he's, like, totally a better driver when drunk.

why misrepresent the idea

Attached: frankyisee.png (100x374, 25K)

Missing Mr 5

Please don't post uggos in this thread

She's a single mom, Whitebeard knew better.

If next chapter is mostly more set-up then I at least hope that we get Queen's devil fruit power out of it.

It's going to be the most boring possible chapter. Hiyori will monologue about her life story and Luffy will continue to beat on fodder. No Big Mom arrival, no Kawamatsu reveal, no hint to the traitor, and no Queen involvement other than sitting around and eating.

>zoro incapacitated and has to be the listener for chapters of infodump, literally will not do anything for a long fucking time
poor zorojuro

>hfw
Replace Carrot with the whore and Godsopp with Zoro

Attached: why is this rabbit talking to me.gif (500x283, 212K)

Zorofags quit spamming the exact same posts every thread you spammers

I'll be happy if we get Queen being funky

>If next chapter is mostly more set-up then
then im dropping this shit oda i swear

Keep crying

Closing out this comfy thread with cute Perona tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=eXeIUuLX8m8

Also Queen is a Scorpion Zoan Oda's already dropped the hints

Attached: perona.jpg (700x557, 353K)