Yea Forumsnons! How would you introduce your wife Tamamo to your fundamentalist christian parents without causing a...

Yea Forumsnons! How would you introduce your wife Tamamo to your fundamentalist christian parents without causing a shit storm? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1550957672173.jpg (724x1020, 729K)

"Hy mom, I married a walking talking piece of slutty shit"

Attached: tamamo a slut.jpg (750x1061, 270K)

Lies and slander!

Attached: 1548192388182.png (550x860, 697K)

its the truth foxfag

Attached: 1545410524312.png (989x616, 908K)

You just go and say "this is my wife" and she does the rest, she's explained many any times that she has trained more than anyone to be a wife, so she knows her business, now, the hard part is avoiding them to find out whatever else you don't like them to find out about her

"Hello, this is my anal wife."

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (1280x1807, 261K)

imagine having to explain to your parents that she's an aspect of a Godess of the Sun, also that she is also other 8 people, but not like split personalities but split people instead, and they're all crazy, which means yours is definitely as well, oh, and she's also a Beast, oh, and it might get weird during Summer

oh, and there's at least other two girls who are just like her, but not part of the ones that split, it's hard to explain because you still don't have a real explanation for that, but one of them is in school and the other is already someone else's wife, i think

My dad would see her ears and tail and freak the hell out and call her a demon.

In that scenario, why would I go with Tamamo when I can introduce them to my cute wife Liz and her based uncle who they'll be guaranteed to get along with?

Attached: 1542747747480.png (750x1062, 1.72M)

Attached: Fox Wedding.jpg (720x713, 122K)

that's rude, i mean, it's not so far from the truth, but they're really fluffy and cute

>and she's also a Beast
There is nothing wrong with being a beast.
At least, there is nothing wrong with being a beast that has a rollable counterpart. Fuck Goetia and Tiamat

Attached: Beast III RL.png (1029x724, 1.73M)

Goetia will save you from the ayyliens in the 7th Lostbelt and you're gonna like it

I want my rollable Solomon damn it! I will put him between Queen of Sheba and Da Vinci.

Attached: Beast III RL Full Set.jpg (2048x1448, 1.57M)

Why does she have no hips?

It's more like they are twisted a bit to the side so you don't see it but Kiara has hips (since she's into some kinky shit like masturbating with planets and shit) and Kama too.

Say hello to my kitty godess friend! Oh don't you worry now, she's a lesser god created by God for his entertainment. I'm gonna bet that God wills this fine wedding. Amen!

Hey mom and dad. This is Tamamo, a demon whore. My real wife in the other hand is Jeanne.

Attached: 1552804274039.jpg (1185x1200, 142K)

>This is my wife. She's the chief Goddess of Shinto, founder of Buddhism, and may as well be behind Abrahamic religions too at this point. Now give us your blessings. Dea Vult!

Attached: 56842718_p0.jpg (635x900, 277K)

If you can breed with her then it was obviously God's intention.

>this is my wife Tamamo, she is from Japan. This does not mean that she eats cats or dogs, thanks for asking