Where's her new manga series?

Wasn't it supposed to be released early spring?

Attached: 40140.jpg (225x350, 34K)

How did the shinigami one ended?

>Def Jam
???

Attached: 15542157794.png (367x337, 306K)

Man, Hiro sure let himself go

She just became wiser. She used to write manga without coming up with story first, now she announces them without coming up with what manga is first.

And you write without knowing english is first.

And you are an asshole.

It's still early spring

He's still a poorfag, but he got the girl.

Really? Sakura got really low standards.

wasn't her last work a flop?

Each of her manga has been progressively worse since Urusei Yatsura, so who cares?

It was average in every way.

I think she peaked both in style and writing around early-mid Ranma.

>Where's her new manga series

Apparently still a secret till it's launched. What's interesting is that she took a full year off between series. She hasn't not had something published since like 1987. Guess she either needed the year break to get creative, or a well deserved break.

Never went past the top 16 or so of the manga charts. It was also mind numbingly average. The greatest sin to for me as a Takahashi fan was how "normal" it was. Nothing very strange or weird at all in the manga. Just normal shinigami story with flat stock characters. I don't understand the Rinne fans. They are happy with such mediocrity?

Attached: Principal Kuno kochi and tochi.png (811x611, 346K)

She's a normal girl in looks, personality and everything else, she didn't need nor want to go for anyone too special.

I don't follow her closely enough to know, but I assume she still published one or two short stories in the meantime. Also
>I don't understand the Rinne fans. They are happy with such mediocrity?
I can only speak for myself, but i like Rinne because she wrote the main characters to have opposite personalities of the ones in her previous works and I enjoyed the extremely dry humor based less on physical comedy and more on situations and words. Nothing that happened was mind-blowing and many characters were still extremely similar to her previous ones, but the elements I mentioned gave it its own identity compared to her previous works. I admit that I also like it simply because Rumiko Takahashi has been a staple of my manga and anime consumption my entire life and to see her writing and drawing style carrying on mostly unchanged since the 80s despite the radical shifts in the rest of the industry feels really endearing and nostalgic.

who

>They are happy with such mediocrity?
I found it to be relaxing and enjoyable. Sakura was extremely refreshing from the abrasive and highstrung female leads she usually gives us, and that alone sold it for me honestly. I wish she had stayed as the lead and got more of a role instead of switching to Rinne honestly, her aloofness was interesting and charming. It was a pretty realistic kind, normally if there's an aloof character, they're either an airhead or a very coodere type. But Sakura is a very normal girl, she's just not one of many words and she's fazed by very little.

Character interactions are nice as well, it's nice that the cast don't hate each others guts and aren't trying to kill each other all the time.

>I don't understand the Rinne fans. They are happy with such mediocrity?

It wasn't as good as her other manga, but I felt it was cozy enough to read every once in a while. The anime was something of an improvement in that regard as well.

She isn't going to finish it anyway so why bother?

Three out of her five main series have endings.