When was the last time Conan interacted with Gin? When he hit him with a dart on that hotel roof?

When was the last time Conan interacted with Gin? When he hit him with a dart on that hotel roof?

Attached: seriously.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/584598/1
avengers-conan-special.com/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/100307654/
youtube.com/watch?v=5HoPGTrKyN4
youtube.com/watch?v=xtUoApCQoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Peuxkn_s95w
youtube.com/watch?v=d2vxAhLjG1U
twitter.com/tmsanime/status/1072971820989444096
twitter.com/animevidpics/status/1116480124764000256
youtube.com/watch?v=0-ozcbIk9vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uFR5eV0LTBc
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWfMYAzpcs
youtube.com/watch?v=BbmhT6LYrbo
instagram.com/p/BwKTlkAl-e_/
lexlang.com/The_Official_Lex_Lang_Website/Anime.html
instagram.com/p/BpF8W6jA6rT/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_Zoom!_Entertainment
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-13/detective-conan-fist-of-blue-sapphire-anime-film-earns-422-million-yen-on-opening-day/.145700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When they had sex

you really count that as interaction?

I mean compared to him doing things like the Kir hospital relocation where it affects Gin indirectly, stuff where they're near each other and Conan sees him and directly affects him.

and when was this?

do you count conan interrupting kogoro assassination as interaction too? he kicked that ball then korn/chianti is ordered to scope him.

I know it's a very loose usage, but thank you, yea that does count.

no problem, you caught up with manga, user?

Yea.

Nice, thanks user. Aoyama sure does go on breaks often these days. I wonder if its to study locations.

Conan is ransexual and Gin is sherrysexual.

Would Conan have been better had they shrunked to 12 year old instead of 6 ?
Maybe there would be more sexual tension between Shinichi and Shiho

That wouldn't make a difference, the person inside is still 16/17 and would still see only Ran as a member of the opposite sex. Shiho is a comrade and not a woman to him.

That is so pure and honorable.

Call me biased but I personally hold onto the belief that the story would take a better turn if Shinichi progressively starts to ditch Ran for Shiho

That's heartbreaking.

It's great, his constant love is one of the reasons I love him. For one thing it redeems him from being a self-absorbed jerk and gives him vulnerability. It's also a rare and beautiful thing on its own merits.

I also find his friendship with Shiho/Ai pure and sweet. Even if he'll never give her the D like she wants, he'll always be there to protect her from harm.

Attached: 1526571945837.jpg (960x720, 38K)

If you're a Shiho fan then it can't be helped. But I think it would seriously damage Shinichi's character if that happened, after all that's been done to establish him as faithful to one woman his entire life. Basically he has only two loves in his life, mysteries and Ran.

Do you think the mystery over her thing upsets ran?

I am actually on your side.
As things get more and more clear that they will never change back exept naturally everyone involved has to move on eventually.
Fixating on one person over a decade and more is very unhealthy no matter how "pure", so I think after grief, depression, yada yada, their should get on with their lifes.

Attached: Lupin.png (660x480, 254K)

This.

Not really over her, more like equal or top priority because I think he would die for her. We do see her get upset sometimes because he's always running around going to cases, and even if he does change back permanently that probably won't change. But she admires that part of him too, and wants to see him be happy doing his own thing.

>Fixating on one person over a decade and more is very unhealthy
I don't think it is, otherwise marriages would be unhealthy by definition. It would only be unhealthy if the other person doesn't reciprocate, but that's not the case here.
And fixating on one woman is entirely in keeping with Shinichi's personality because he's an obsessive and tenacious person by nature. You can say that's an unhealthy tendency for him to have, but it's a central aspect of his that contributes to his becoming a detective and isn't going to change. There's no reason for him to move on even if there's no permanent antidote because there's always /ss/ route or eventually telling Ran his true identity if time goes on.

I'd like it to happen because it would make Shinichi more human. How many of us would fall for Shiho and progressively drop Ran
That's more realistic than Shin and Ran being the ideal pure married couple since they were born

I don't think having a waifu makes someone less human. Also, Shiho isn't everyone's type.

Yea I prefer Haibara

Then look on the bright side, she can belong to you only.

Attached: 1542266190825.jpg (592x813, 95K)

God she is pretty. Her dressing like an adult you'd think some criminal would snatch her up.

I want to marry Kazuha.

She's lucky Japan has low rates of child abduction. Being mixed would make her really stand out as an exotic beauty.

Attached: 1524065434885.jpg (1346x2048, 367K)

If they MiB finds out they have a shrinking drug, they could shrink prostitutes and earn a fortune on pedos

>listen to mysterious eyes
>lile halfway in i start tearing up
w-what the fuck was that

Was it nostalgia? I was listening to Ran's Theme (Gentle Version on the second OST) the other day and got a little misty eyed. I miss that era when I got into DC twenty years ago, when I was still young and healthy, living in my hometown. Where did the time go.

Maybe it was some heavy nostalgia mixed with the tone of the song being kinda sad sounding. Nostalgia is weird.

It's cute how Conan looks like a shy schoolboy when Ran suddenly hugs him close.

Attached: 1526883619329.png (1828x1887, 1.4M)

Movie comes out in a few days. Will Kaito be able to get anywhere Amuro?

Are Conan's eyes blue or purple?

I think they're usually colored blue, while Ran's are more violet.

Have we seen Heiji's?

He has blue eyes, same as most of the other characters. Some early episodes color them more of a teal shade.

Neat, thanks.

>Ran still falls for Kaito as Shinichi
that was only good the first few times

It's not like she's a master detective. Kaito even had Conan fooled the first time he impersonated Ran.

Speaking of Gin, I want to see what happens when Gin finds out that Ran has been in contact with Shinichi all this time. But I guess that won't happen until it's near the end.

Conan is a good boy and deserves headrubs/pats.

Attached: cute.webm (640x480, 1.03M)

Deserve them, sure. But I can feel a bit of his manly pride shattering just watching that. Getting headrubs from Ran would be a different story of course.

Attached: 1544503607412.jpg (600x450, 126K)

I mean whenever the elusive Shinichi shows up on a Kaito related case she should be suspicious.

>But I can feel a bit of his manly pride shattering just watching that.
I know what you mean but whenever something cute happens to Conan I like to think of it happening to Shinichi himself, and it's even more adorable. I wanna see 16/17 year old Shinichi get head pats.

I wish we'd get a couple figment background shots where Shinichi appears behind Conan having the same thing happen to him. So cute.

Attached: req__conan_and_mitsuhiko_by_pheonickx-d39sfpi.jpg (500x589, 61K)

>I like to think of it happening to Shinichi himself
Me too, but I'm like that with him in general, it gives a different perspective on his actions than just seeing him as Conan. For example it makes his interactions with the DBs cuter because it's like a big brother mentoring the neighborhood kids.
>I wanna see 16/17 year old Shinichi get head pats.
I won't judge you, but I'm not into this personally because I respect him too much for this. Being turned into Conan is too much humiliation for him already.
>I wish we'd get a couple figment background shots where Shinichi appears behind Conan
I want to see this more. I'm saving all the manga pages where he appears in the background to use as drawing reference for fanart, but it's mostly the same shot of a 3/4 view of him looking pensive without a mouth when another character brings him up. I'd like to see more reaction shots of him being expressive to reflect the emotions going on in Conan's head that he can't express.

Kudo isnt gay.

But Edogawa is.

Do you think this was a prophetic dream or will this future be averted?

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 09.mp4_snapshot_10.20.334.jpg (704x396, 47K)

God this ship is too good.

It's another possible future. But Conan still chose Ran in that future.

It sure is.

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 09.mp4_snapshot_10.28.662.jpg (704x396, 42K)

Even without the glasses that isn't really Shinichi's model in that episode.

here is a picture of haibara's butt

Attached: Lupin III vs Detective Conan - The Movie [M-L][1080p][3941F580].mkv_snapshot_01.07.46.709.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

where is the crack? i only come here for the crack, what good is this without crack?

She's just got a flat butt. No crack at that angle.

Attached: Detective Conan - 722.mkv_snapshot_07.26.000.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It's an alternate universe, none of the characters are their original selves.

That fucking beetle nose, does the manga EVER do it that exaggerated?

Is that from a Case Closed wallpaper? The background has that look.

Here you go.

Attached: detective-conan-3792495.jpg (296x448, 76K)

Ayumi is pure and has no idea whats going on.

Haibara clearly enjoys it in the anime.

Attached: z4623.jpg (1188x669, 103K)

Or could it be that she enjoys Conan seeing her like that. The last OVA even had her become tsundere toward Conan because a magazine fortune said it would attract a boy she likes.

The manga never went that far, the rhino horn nose thing is purely an anime-only design choice.

Attached: 1546333068876.png (836x1200, 1.07M)

Seems to be, reverse image searching comes up with this.

Attached: 1532481242468.jpg (1280x1024, 256K)

There's gotta be an evil looking cybernetic eye under there. Or just nothing in the socket, and he doesn't have his eye plugged in, but when he's acting as RUM, then he wears some kind of evil looking cyber-eye. I just get the feeling it's going to be over-the-top and not a standard plastic/glass eye.

i swear if rum is that rat bastard

meant for i just cant take him seriously

There was something bothering me about Shinichi/Conan's neckline hair spike but I figured out what it was. Fuyuki has it.

What do you think it's supposed to represent? I'm thinking it's a little bit of a mullet-style hairdo.

Honestly I have no idea, it might just be a quirky way of showcasing personality, but I don't think Fuyuki and Shinichi have anything in common. Fuyuki can be determined but is largely a pushover. I never really thought about how it works or would be relative to a real life style.

Attached: kg.jpg (459x421, 49K)

I thought the hairstyle Shun Oguri had in the second live action movie was probably the closest thing to it in the real world. Usually hairstyle in manga relates to personality somehow but I'm not sure how it does in this case.

Attached: 1538366090385.jpg (704x396, 36K)

>the closest thing to it in the real world
Actually, I take that back. The only thing similar is the back mullet part; the rest is too contemporary. The rest of the original may have been based on some other post-80s hairstyle that were popular in the early 90s.

Attached: 1412.png (965x1311, 2.63M)

>I'm not sure how it does in this case
Maybe it demonstrates a bit of a childish quirk? Fuyuki is a nerd about the supernatual and Shinichi towards Sherlock. It's in the back though which makes it less noticeble than that would probably be though. The one Fuyuki has on top and the two you see on Shinichi/Conan seem like two similar but different things.

Now that I think about it its so common to have little sprouts at the top of a character's head they're probably the same thing.

Those are called cowlicks, aren't they? I think you're right, they probably are meant to denote playful childish aspects to a character.

Looking around for retro hairstyles of the time period DC started around, my image of Shinichi's 3D hair is a bit like this, mullet included. This is American but I remember Japanese hairstyles at the time were strongly influenced by American TV and movies. Anyway, this is purely my speculation, considering that Ran's hairstyle seems to have also been based off a real one.

Attached: 1531496945227.jpg (454x702, 53K)

They're called ahoge.

I know user, just trying to autistically analyze them for reasons.

Why do girls like Amuro?

I want to get back to reading Conan, but is there a website that lists core/progression chapters? I don't wanna slog through 50+ cases that goes nowhere.

While we're on the subject, does the series even have an end in sight?

Probably because he's hot and has a cute accent.

All the cases go somewhere. They all get referenced in small ways. If you find that a slog, then you probably shouldn't be reading it.

>I want to get back to reading Conan
what case did you last read?
> is there a website that lists core/progression chapters?
some user posted that before, check the archive
> I don't wanna slog through 50+ cases that goes nowhere
that's like 1/6 of total cases
>does the series even have an end in sight?
depends on what do you mean with the end, if revealing the boss considered as the end, then yes. we're in BO's second in command arc.

Not enough floof, and looks too fujobait-y overall. A shame he doesn't have any good figures.

Attached: 1528741141155.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

Attached: e8877d38f9c343cd98270497c2b08e33.jpg (600x731, 146K)

Some of this officially licensed merchandise of him looks extremely gay.

Attached: 1547194991948.jpg (800x800, 49K)

What if Shinichi NTRed Kaito and gave him a taste of his own medicine?

Attached: 1529096290095.jpg (474x517, 46K)

It would certainly be a nice change of pace.

How long will this go

Thread is probably going to die before we reach 150 posts.

There just aren't that many active posters today. But there's always the next thread.

Attached: 1526204731423.jpg (832x624, 75K)

>he's hot
i mean kinda

you know, the only reason I became a Detective Conan fan is by watching Fuyuki solving mysteries in the Keroro anime

When will this end?

It's been like 6 months canonically, not a decade. It makes fine sense that he's still committed.

Interesting. I'm pretty sure I saw Keroro first but I don't remember how I found Conan, I think it was just on watchcartoonsonline which might have been how I found Keroro. It's been awhile.

I actually was watching Conan on cartoonnetwork when I was 7
but after I discovered Keroro during my teenagehood, it reminded me of DC and I went back to watch DC for the first time since elementary school

Attached: boobs.png (597x901, 466K)

Remember that cute actress girl who had a secret crush on Shinichi? I'd like to see her return.

Attached: TV_Episode_249-250.jpg (640x480, 130K)

Oh yea, I remember thinking she might come back.

nice taste, user.

Reminds me of how I got into the series, a friend of mine kept trying to get me to watch it for years, but I never did because it was too long. Then I watched Lucky Star and Kenichi, both of which had tiny little references to DC, and that got me interested for some reason. Really pissed my friend off that that's all it took when he was practically begging me to watch it for so long

Have any OPs or EDs ever shown a dead body? It seems weird that in a murder mystery series they either focus on basic characterization (Ran feeling alone or Conan/Shinichi being determined) or over a minute and half of Conan dancing (good OP though).

They have shown crime scenes but at most with tape where the body used to be.

Attached: takagi chilling.png (217x444, 94K)

I miss Gin and Vodka

Attached: 188240Detconan4lg.jpg (293x420, 34K)

Attached: takagi timelapse.jpg (538x608, 60K)

Hattori cases are always so good. He’s a great character in and out of himself but there’s something nice about having someone who respects and is respected by Conan on the same level. Best bros.

Just reread this one. I like these references to Shinichi's pre-Conan life.

Remember this is a primetime show in Japan and families with kids watch this. OPs/EDs are like palate cleansers, they're to set an atmosphere.

They’re too busy watermarking the sky in openings.

Rereading the manga, now I'm up to 33. The storytelling pace increased slightly when Ai was introduced, and even more when Akai came into the scene. I think it was the right decision to bring Takagi and Sato into the story to give Conan another method of solving cases besides having to put Kogoro to sleep, that was starting to get formulaic.
I really like when Conan gets to do keikaku like this and manipulate the adults, wish he would do it and bigger ones more often.

Attached: 1546723037008.jpg (2037x3056, 1.8M)

>PandA case
introducing FBI's supervisor can't be funnier

>Edogawa Shinichi
What a handsome pair of brothers.

Attached: 1538272872071.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

They're one of my favorite duos.

Attached: night.png (960x720, 1.22M)

>on the same level
I'm not sure, I think Shinichi might have outsmarted him a few times so he's still #1 high school detective. But in the general sense they're in the same class, and it's fun to see them interact as bros. It doesn't seem like he had any close male friends before he met Heiji.

Attached: clocks.jpg (825x1259, 203K)

telling it like it is

Attached: shinichi.jpg (402x453, 83K)

Sasuga Shinichi, right as usual.

Attached: 1532390010591.jpg (605x647, 66K)

Any pics of Jodie without her glasses ?

I can't remember if she's ever taken them off.

Will she grow up to be a vet, or will she still want to be a scientist but for good and not evil? Will she and Conan/Shinichi work together to create The White Organization?

Attached: 1480030533336.jpg (946x704, 242K)

The KKK exists already.

I wish they could cleanse the whole world with their pure White organization.

Attached: Detective Conan - 046 Remastered - The Snowy Mountain Lodge Murder Case [Baaro].jpg (960x720, 138K)

Ran is so cute when she's scared. I want to protect her but I want to scare her more too.

Attached: 1539869638971.png (1725x1856, 3.44M)

Isn't that the same case with Conan's creepy glare? Or was that from the high school haunting one.

It doesn't feel the same for the reader

Don't be autistic. It's not been a decade, Ran isn't even out of high school.

What does that have to do with him being committed or not. It's like you've never had a waifu before.

He's been in love with her for more than a decade if you count the time since they were kids, I think that's what he meant.

real girls arent waifus

She is to him. And if she loves him back then there isn't much difference is there.

The way the characters' mouths stick out under their rhino noses reminds me of foxtrot designs. They look like animals and it isnt just the nose, if the face under their nose went back more it wouldn't look like a dog.

Attached: img_show.jpg (530x435, 56K)

Their faces used to look balanced and cute in profile. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of people complain about the old character designs, saying they looked ugly, the ears were too big, and that the new ones are much better. There's just no accounting for taste.

Attached: 1545274810779.jpg (960x720, 75K)

>When he hit him with a dart on that hotel roof
I just rewatched that episode's remaster last saturday. The art was GOAT, I think it has some of the best Ai Conan moments.
Look at these faces, such simple lines, some of the best in the series.

Attached: Detective Conan - 176-178 Remastered [Puto][720p][85957c28].mkv_snapshot_05.21_[2019.04.06_19.40.46] (2880x2160, 1.19M)

I want to hug all of them.

Attached: 1398636-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

I liked her and Conan hanging out.

Attached: movie 12.jpg (863x489, 84K)

Except for Genta. Fuck Genta.

excuse me

Attached: censor.png (844x846, 941K)

If the bodies keep getting longer, they'll end up like this if they're not careful.

Attached: 1547415295096.jpg (957x780, 281K)

Has M-L said any reason why he feels like editing an english Detective Conan logo into his uploads? It seems like a waste of time since Detective Conan is already written above the jap logo. Not that it would be a better use of their time, but if anything why not do something Case Closed wise? Again, why bother with any of the edits even if they do have effort, but DC is already written there.

Attached: sponsor ED 4.png (640x480, 419K)

Attached: af6c5c85f7076ce254eaeeb4617a80d9.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Conan!
What is best in life?

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 09.mp4_snapshot_10.08.501.jpg (704x396, 64K)

I... is this a reference?

Adult Mitsuhiko is hot.

What activities would she do as an adult?

Underrated ED. Shinichi looks so gangly and handsome.

Attached: 1546811353002.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Doing karate or something.

No way, Ayumi is a girly girl. She would be crocheting or scrapbooking or something.

Another martial arts girl?

I think the detective boys would have shaped her to be more of a tomboy. She'd probably become a detective.

What would Genta and Mitsuhiko do as adults?

Lady detectives can be girly too. She can take up shooting if necessary.

I can't imagine Ayumi ever holding a gun. oh but wait a second

Attached: wew.jpg (630x524, 121K)

and everyone shits on Hattori for not recognizing Kid-Kazuha for some reason

Attached: 1553642363260.jpg (540x344, 52K)

I don't, that was fucking hilarious.

Heiji lost all the time though, it's kinda infuriating that the supposed "rival" is so inferior

>otherwise marriages would be unhealthy by definition
But they are. Insert statistic about divorce rate here, and most people who stay together just do it for the kids.

the guy was horny as fuck

I think its Aoyama's way of saying Osaka is a STRONG #2.

I wish he has more equal detective rival though

Heiji cases are mostly Scooby-doo shit right?

Wouldn't that be a question more geared towards Detective League cases? Which is also no for the most part.

Heiji wouldn't lose so often if he weren't such a hothead. One reason Shinichi has the edge is because he's more methodical in his deduction.

Attached: Detective-Conan-711-NTV-1280x720-x264-AAC_001_32947.png (500x281, 177K)

>nopan Ran
I like it. But her chest is too flat there.

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 11.mp4_snapshot_02.38.811.jpg (816x490, 137K)

Remember when there was just a completely identical girl to Sherry modeling in America and the black organization didn't give a shit?

I think the real thing to take from this is the confirmation Ai has tits.

It's not like she's actually a kid, she's just a shrunken adult.

This means those arches on characters like Ayumi aren't just stylized torso arches.

Well that's not her, that's an identical model who's a couple years older. So Ai herself may not have tits. That being said, she looks better with them.

Attached: 1553460715137.jpg (550x800, 214K)

I love it too but the smooth animation of his and conan's hair is uncanny.

Whenever I see Ai with lipstick it does something to me man.

Attached: 05142900bff5lj.jpg (500x384, 39K)

>tfw all the girls want your mystery-length not-shota penis but you just want Ran
Also Conan was raped by Fujiko Mine

Attached: hijacked department store.jpg (636x478, 73K)

Kazuha is best girl.

Attached: kazuha-ladies-of-detective-conan-15538860-576-854.jpg (576x854, 63K)

Momiji is the best

Attached: 1549592634653.jpg (2048x1448, 894K)

Boobs are the best.

Attached: boob.png (626x470, 444K)

Attached: kuato.jpg (640x346, 58K)

>all leather and chains haibara
holy shit

What is the best opening and ending theme for this series?

Attached: 480px-Conan_Edogawa_A.png (480x400, 89K)

I forgot about this collaboration, wonder if it was any good.

What number was that one where they're in the snow and under the umbrella?

cute

I go back and forth between Mune no Dokidoki, Mawashite, Truth, and Mysterious Eyes. It's easier to narrow down for EDs, the 6th one (pic) is pretty good. 3 and 4 are also nice. Both of the second credits (Feel Your Heart and Meikyū no Lovers) don't get enough love in part due to how they were never released outside of Japan.

Attached: ed6.png (640x480, 262K)

I really like the slow movements in this ED, like the slow pan from his feet and when he stands up. The breeze through his hair is nice too, how it starts after a moment of stillness.

Attached: 1546824728910.webm (640x480, 1.14M)

I still don't understand how Ran has not realized Conan is Shinichi when they literally are the same person and look the same in high-school.

Yep, very cozy and calm.

Attached: ahh.png (965x720, 1019K)

I just noticed this.

Attached: nice.png (884x532, 596K)

There are like 3 other people in the world who look exactly like Shinichi, 2 of which also have his voice.

The one where Conan and Ran look wistfully in the distance

Mawashite?

Attached: 04.png (723x544, 389K)

OTP

Attached: f5c679775ef1796b8fdf3f1cb045680b.jpg (640x640, 47K)

I was just joking because it feels like almost all the ones I've seen are that

How many episodes did Funimation have left in their license that they didn't dub?

11, the rest of Season 5. Even on DVD they split up long specials as multiple episodes for some reason, splitting them would make it 14 I think. CC seasons were released with 24 or 25 episodes each, so unless they didn't mind a smaller season release, I always assumed they'd have to let TMS know when they were going to do the end of S5 to get a Season 6 license.

If they did a 25 episode DVD release they'd finish a "Season 6" DVD on The North Star No.3 Express Leaving Ueno (Part 2), the 145th episode of the series. There's no part 3 for that case so it'd be a solid rap up. Stops right at Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story though. Would have been the first episode to solidify Shiratori, Takagi, and Sato as characters.

Attached: sherlock.png (640x480, 338K)

Thanks I wasn't sure how many the specials would count as.

The detectiveconanworld wiki episode lists has an Int# column next to the regular episode numbers, which Funimation followed.

It sucks that the closest we have to a remaster for this case are the two flashbacks in the Holmes Freak Murder Case episode. There might have been one in the past according to that one jap site with reruns listed but if so it wasn't recorded.

Attached: diplomat case remaster when.png (960x720, 668K)

How would you clean Ran? Would you start with her breasts?

Attached: would do.png (524x457, 174K)

The anime hiatus never ends, the wiki says even on May 4th an anime original is airing.

With as many originals as this series already has I wish they would just air as many remasters as they can instead.

I read an erotic fanfic recently where Shinichi lovingly cleans every inch of Ran with his tongue, including her asshole. I kind of doubt he'd do that though.

Attached: 1539950792037.jpg (960x720, 77K)

I wonder if they're waiting to air it as a one-hour special one of these days. I hope they do remaster it, this is one of the greatest Shinichi episodes.

Attached: 1529975469951.jpg (832x624, 67K)

Fuck them for making dctp stop subbing, best subbing group I've seen, can't believe it's been almost 7 years.

Attached: 7fi5e.png (725x551, 398K)

>tfw no haibara gf

plenty of them, more than 10 each

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 05.mp4_snapshot_19.12.420.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

>OP
Ai wa Kurayami no Naka de
>ED
Hello Mr My Yesterday

Attached: file.png (710x1020, 368K)

Attached: 296+.gif (268x150, 650K)

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

overrated smelly boy

cute

>Hello Mr My Yesterday
I started listening to this one a few days ago, I like the part that isnt rap.

I like when her hair is reddish.

Attached: quan.png (648x1101, 1.01M)

C H A P A T S U

Attached: Detective_Conan_-_340_[DCTP][C65D4487].avi_snapshot_06.50_[2016.08.05_20.39.51].jpg (640x480, 50K)

I have a question I started watching this series I am at episode 648 and I am getting sick of this series/ran's morals first with saving the serial killer who turned out to be vermouth despite knowing the weren't going to able capture him and know ran getting in the way of the snipers trying to deal with the guy holding her, her dad ,sera and the 3 old ladies hostage
does ran idiotic actions ever come to bite her in the ass does she ever get any comeuppance

mean episode 649

OKASHIIZOU

Attached: [NAOKI-Raws&倉吉芳光協䌚] 名探偵コナンPart.15-Vol.03 Ep.435 「探偵団に泚目 (832x624, 242K)

chapter out

if you think that's idiotic then you're the idiot

I'm watching an onsen episode where EVERYONE DIES

I still can't get over how murder heavy this series is while simultaneously trying to be light-heated, with it's kid protagonists and bumbling dad detective wandering through body after body day after day and taking in all in stride

Attached: 1545069319440.jpg (176x240, 19K)

And how is endangering people's lives not idiotic

>endangering people's lives
elaborate on this

What part of protecting criminal holding you and your dad and others hostage is not endangering lives

Now I get your point.
>getting sick of this series/ran's morals first
It's more likely this series' morals. It's not just ran, because every good guy in the series has principle that the criminal must be sentenced by law.
For Slasher, Ran as character, a girl with kind heart, will always help everyone in need, that's why Ver called her angel.
And for Bomber's Request Murder Case, her motivation to close the curtain is because she's believe in Shinichi to close the case without hurting anyone.
>endangering lives
she's buying time for Shinichi deduction, there's a chance sniper team doesn't hit the vital point and the culprit would also blow up.

>onsen episode
>light-heated
Heh

Attached: arere_sato.jpg (640x480, 38K)

yes I get the series is trying to portray ran as pure hearted girl but actions like saving a serial killer who is obviously going to get way is actually just selfishness you may fell good about it in a self righteous way but you choose to let a serial killer loose and it's not really any different than choosing to kill his next victims yourself since you know damn well he'll kill again you just won't feel bad about because you won't see it and can just ignore and forget it
As for the the bomber they may have been her hope but there was no guarantee things would turn out that way he had his finger on the trigger on the whole time and came close to using it her plan had a lot more risk than letting the snipers handle it

>That sweater
I still wonder how they got away with that episode.

I remember watching this in the plane way back in 00s. JAL had 3 episodes or something. Coincidentally, it was Haibara's first appearance in the anime. Is there a proper batch torrent for this. I wanna rewatch it.

Here's a quick horrible edit for ya.

Attached: 1554896103041 edit.png (597x901, 521K)

holy fucking eyebrows

Attached: sugay.png (800x450, 101K)

>skip everything except Hattori, Black Org, his parents and kid

Show is suddenly 20/10 and about 500 episodes less.

She looked so good in that episode.

I hate it when women can't make up their mind if they want the glasses option on or off and just fuck with the settings mid conversation.

it's called reading the manga, but that's still too long for the short attention span Yea Forums crowd

only a brainlet who skip nagano cases

Haibara giving a sandwich to Mitsuhiko.

Attached: 42ad1e04c78d09bd156d5386de0b09c9.gif (303x267, 569K)

>don't skip anything

Show is still 20/10 and you have 500 more episodes of it.

I love the pictures where the cast is all doing the same thing.

Attached: A147mtDlYSL.jpg (2560x2088, 1.01M)

>skipping legendary cases and comfy cases
Fuck off
But I agree a good 300 episodes could be cut off without counting fillers

I wanna play dressup with Ayumi and Haibara

Attached: original.jpg (1280x1024, 197K)

I want to adopt Ayumi.

Shinichi has the same sense of morals. They're both inveterate idealists, you just have to accept them for what they are or watch an edgier series instead.
That kind of concept of "saving everyone" that comes up in anime a lot might come from Japanese Buddhism. Personally I don't share that moral system, and the naivety bothers me sometimes too, but I still love the characters and accept they live in a different world than me.

This show has a lot of sad songs.
>that one that plays when Conan gets blueballed at that restaurant and Ran starts crying
>mysterious eyes
>that one at the end of the 4th movie

yeah I get shinichi is like this to though he hasn't done anything as ridiculous as ran interfering with the snipers at last during the episodes i have seen so far but yeah for the most part I have been able to just put up with the there morals but god that shit ran pulled with the snipers was unbelievable oh well if I could get over kogoro's seiyuu change I can just forget about it but ran has always been my least favorite character

Ran was uncharacteristically bitchy and antagonistic in episode 10. Like she was being genuinely dumb.

She only did that because she had faith in Shinichi. In the Lupin crossover, there were at least 2 or 3 points where Shinichi was about to risk his life to save someone who just tried to kill him, and Lupin had to stop him. That's the kind of guy he is.

That case was emblematic of the difference in Sera and Shinichi's personalities and it will probably come to a head more dramatically later when those two personalities and goals clash.

Her closest guy friend since childhood whom she's secretly in love with disappeared recently and this girl shows up who says they're dating and have even kissed, but he hasn't breathed a word of her to Ran. It seems like they might even be living together. Isn't it reasonable for Ran to feel betrayed?

She was destroying people's doors and didn't give a shit about the injured guy she knocked a door down on or anything that was going on with the girl's kidnapped brother. She was so dumb in that episode it took all day of the girl explaining what happened until she understood. Any other episode about Shinichi she wasn't nearly that wreckless and rude.

it's really not okay to put peoples lives at unnecessary risk just cause you have faith in your boyfriend who's not even there and is just talking over the phone and yes I know shinichi has risked his life to save people who tried to kill him what i said was I don't recall him doing anything that put other people's lives at such risk for the sake of saving a criminal not that I would actually be that surprised if he did

That was largely for comedic effect. And they thought that injured guy was a kidnapper when they had to break down his door. Also, I think needing the girl to explain over several days was more because Ran had lost trust in Shinichi rather than being dumb.
In the early episodes/volumes Ran's character was different from what it turned into later on. It seemed like she was originally supposed to be more of a violent tsundere/yankee sort of girl and later on became a more dependable big sister sort. Or maybe that was even deliberate character development.

You kind of have to remember that these characters are teenagers after all and teenagers tend to have god complexes and do dumb shit. When they grow up they might temper their reckless idealism with the benefit of hindsight.

Lupin crossovers aren't canon

Shinichi needs to have sex with Shiho

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Characterization in non-canon stuff is still indicative of characterization. And 90% of everything in movies that has mattered has been made canon retroactively anyway.

There's been a fuck ton of interesting Conan merchandise coming to light recently. Not sure if I should buy them though. If I don't no one else might though.

I hate making decisions. Maybe posting stuff like this will help me think.

Attached: it begins.png (280x567, 133K)

Post some examples user

What if I posted them and someone snatched them up? If they disappear or I don't get them I'll show whoever is in the active thread. These are pretty interesting things to me. One of them is highly likely to only be interesting to me though, but it comes with other things from other shows that might get someone else's attention.

Attached: kyaa.png (314x333, 103K)

You're already competing with all of Japan for those items, far more likely a random Japanese fan will snatch them up rather than one of the anons in the small threads we have here

I liked Ran a lot more when she had some sass behind her, like in the first chapters. Now she has the personality of a wet blanket. Absolute trash tier

Maybe for the first one but the second one probably not.

Attached: clothing removal service.png (289x523, 146K)

Yeah, the artstyle was really beautiful and unique. What a fuckingh shame that it changed so much

Attached: 1529765350581.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Lewding the Haibara should be illegal.

Imagine if it stayed like this even into the digital age. Would it be the only one of its kind in modern anime? I think anime has a very specific current style Conan ended up falling into the category of.

Attached: haibara.png (800x600, 380K)

Nah, just Ayumi.

Attached: you will never clu tch haibara.png (623x453, 275K)

mangadex.org/chapter/584598/1

Oh god its another character where the chin isn't pronounced.

But she's already lewd.

Attached: 1553979789685.jpg (600x672, 198K)

>feet

Attached: sitting boy.png (300x350, 176K)

She has more than just feet.

Attached: [Drake] The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa - The Worst Two Days in History [BD][x264][1080p][FLAC][C (1920x1080, 256K)

damn

Attached: sonokoheaven.png (695x431, 454K)

Attached: thats hilarious.png (800x1146, 865K)

Attached: 1551929632634.png (348x568, 264K)

Attached: 222-224.jpg (720x480, 281K)

>Shinichi and Conan have the same face except for eye shape
Not the best look.

How the fuck does Gosho's eyes work?

Gonna need an explanation to your query.

Attached: poster_conan.jpg (715x1011, 424K)

Forgot to add it's an Avengers parody.

Attached: poster_avengers.jpg (715x1011, 456K)

this is fanmade right

It's an official poster for promoting people to go to the cinema during Golden Week.
avengers-conan-special.com/

I wonder if it'll find its way to Yea Forums like the last time when Conan outsold Avengers in Japan. That was a cool thread.

Do you happen to have an archive link to that thread?

How quickly do the movies usually get subbed? Will we have to wait for a DVD release?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/100307654/

BDs don't come out until October. but some Koreans have ripped some recent Conan movies early, so you never know

These threads are probably going to be filled with spoilers until then. That's not going to be fun.

Damn, that's true.

Attached: heiji sleeping.png (641x715, 447K)

Thanks user.
I never read Yea Forums but that was an angrier thread than I expected. Usually Yea Forums threads on Yea Forums for example are chill.

I'm glad to be the type of person who doesn't mind spoilers then.

>that was an angrier thread than I expected
Yea Forums goes through a lot of bait east vs west threads, that was probably as good a thread as one like that could be, especially since it directly targeted comic movie fans and those have a subset of company wars arguments. "Could Batman beat Goku" type threads usually fare better. I just thought it was cool to see Conan pop up there. It was also interesting to see Yea Forums remember Case Closed, presumably from when it aired on TV since its lack of American relevance afterwards means many would likely forget it, maybe even figure it ended.

In my experience some anime being brought up on Yea Forums in general is received better than others. An entire thread for longer than 24 hours about being a Pokemon trainer with no attempt to make it Yea Forums related lasted to bump limit, while that Conan thread among other Yea Forums oriented ones get autosaged. Ignoring the "maybe the mods weren't active" angle, the posters' reception is also more loose depending. Sometimes even "honorary Yea Forums" gets thrown around, like seen at the end of that thread.

Attached: glare.png (744x557, 810K)

From that thread:
>same inoffensive shit every time
>that's saying a lot when there's brutal murders in almost every episode and close nudity and even a few incestual gags
Can't think of any incestual gags in DC other than the time a drunk Kogoro shoved his face into Ran's chest.

>so many dubfags there
I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Shinichi's mom wanting to bathe with him, I guess? There was also a case where an engaged couple turned out to be fraternal twins, but that's not really a gag.

Way too many "Rachel"s in that thread

Attached: Detective Conan - Episode One ~Chissaku Natta Meitantei~ - trimmed2.mp4_000001397.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>Shinichi's mom wanting to bathe with him, I guess
Oh, that. I'm so used to that as normal that it doesn't really read as "incest" to me, just embarrassing past a certain age.

That and the one where Kogoro was drunk early on and he flirted with Ran thinking she was some hot chick, maybe Yoko, were both manga exclusive explicitly because the anime staff thought it was too much.

I'm not, it makes sense logically speaking that their majority's main source of anime comes from TV airings which are in English. It's interesting when you see people refer to or post sub related things for anime that have strong dub presence, like Pokemon. It neither disappoints or shocks me, it's essentially walking into a dub meeting, not unlike Toonami threads.

It was odd to see someone say the dub is better than the sub, but they might have just been young and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to watch a sub that features huge amounts of exposition. I think that's the same thing that bored people out of their minds on Adult Swim when it was just stoners wanting talking french fries and trippy stuff.

I kind of expected there to be someone who came in from Spain(?) with the Bobby Jacksons and the Carlos Guzmans.

Attached: adult swim 2004.png (492x365, 211K)

Next year movie is going to feature Akai. What is your expectation

Attached: 1t4fuje_1280.png (865x363, 288K)

I ship it

That's incest user

An odd dip in the sales between Amuro and Akai's films but no one knows what movie was between them because Kid is not a hot sale. Many years from now TMS will say "we don't remember either, maybe we accidentally released Baker Street again?"

The incest just makes it taste sweeter

Alright I've seen this posted many times, can you please explain the filename? No episode of that quality ever aired on adult swim, is it just referring to case closed in general?

Inuyasha (white catboy on the magazine Conan is reading) and Conan aired on Adult Swim at the same time. Case Closed messed with Inuyasha's reruns and fans of it boycotted Case Closed. That's it.

How did they boycott it? Just not watching it?

Even though it was 2004 the internet still existed. They wrote a bunch of shit on the [as] message boards about it for one, which the people at [as] did keep an eye on, they used it to see feedback and reception to their shows, and its where ratings were posted.

Is that why it was cancelled?

Today I went by my local Barnes & Noble to see if they stocked any DC, and they didn't have a single volume. Plenty of other old manga like Inuyasha and CCS, but not Case Closed. I'll never understand why Americans hate it.

Not the main reason I'm sure, but it probably didn't help. The ratings were bad, anyone who mentions it and Lupin from the time will tell you they bombed. 15 year old internet posts give a few ratings for some of the weeks it aired but not all. They were around the 300k range. Also the heads at [as] didn't like the series for reasons that would be moot if they had kept airing the series for one more batch, such as "it looked old school."

Aw, I was thinking about going to one in a city near mine since we don't have one and our mall is barren and lost its bookstore years ago. I wonder if they'd have it. I never looked for Conan in my mall's bookstore before it died but I wish I did. Are you sure it wasn't just sold out?

Attached: viktorin.png (612x1855, 161K)

>oldschool
Wasn't that already an outdated description 10 episodes in? It looked a lot more classic styled in the first 3 episodes.

>such as "it looked old school."
I guess a 1996 series airing in 2004 when the digital animation transition was complete would have already looked somewhat old-school. Also DC had a lot of deliberately old-school stylistics like in the BGM and the homages to old mystery shows. When I showed some episodes to my parents my dad commented on how it felt a lot like watching an old live action detective drama like Columbo, except animated and with a kid protagonist. The retro atmosphere which attracted me to it at the time must have seemed very dull to the suits at AS who maybe would have preferred something on the shiny bouncy wacky side.

>Are you sure it wasn't just sold out?
Not sure, I guess it would be nice if it were the case. I'm cynical and assume they never had it stocked for lack of interest since I remember the long period where I never met anyone in America who had interest in DC except for other people with foreign roots like me.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Loli and MILF

Has it ever been acknowledged how much time has passed since chapter 1?

Attached: 2835a71b78eb545da4bde3db2b210e4f0fc7b3f3_00.jpg (512x288, 26K)

Look at this ninja.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 863 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.28.030.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

More than 6 months but less than a year.

Cute 50+ year old girl.

Attached: mary-sera-154603.jpg (350x490, 50K)

Jesus fucking christ, this is impossible fetish fuel for me. I'm livid that there won't be porn of her in any significant quantity since no artist really cares about Conan anymore outside fujoshi.

We're blessed with great Haibara doujins at least.

Attached: haibara gun.png (905x710, 547K)

Learn to draw then? It's the only way.

Attached: oldest conan doujin on the internet.jpg (890x1264, 298K)

Even so all those early early Conan episodes were considered inferior to what was airing at the time, quality wise. As points out there was already digital animation airing. It and Lupin were considered outcasts and were death slotted. It didn't help Conan was airing on a block called Adult Swim "Action", when nothing really happened but talking for 30 minutes. If you look at the 5th episode train case (not pictured) and then the other anime, it highlights how childish the series is in comparison to the big violence more edgier stuff it was mixed with. Also for a time Conan was with Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The real solution would have been to have Toonami bridge Cartoon Network and Adult Swim and be a teen block where viewer discretion is advised, no blood edited out. That wasn't going to happen so it got stuck with the big boy anime and it pissed off everyone since it was "poorly drawn" ( youtube.com/watch?v=5HoPGTrKyN4 ), "old school" ( youtube.com/watch?v=xtUoApCQoFo ), featuring Americanization which was going out of style, childish, and coming in on others' territory.

You'd be surprised just how many people hated Case Closed.

Attached: shows.jpg (1219x1245, 401K)

The problem is that there's no real easy way to insert an early Heisei anime into this sort of programming block. It'd always look out of place compared to newer shows from the obviously older-styled animation and colors, and look sort of unironically flat and crappy compared to older, "classic" anime that get excused for poorer animation due to the technologies of their time periods (i.e. Gundam 0079 or Lupin).

Well it doesn't matter because everyone thought Case Closed was a 70s anime thanks to Adult Swim and the basic designs at the beginning present even in the manga.

I'd say 60s at first.

Attached: conan theme.png (542x408, 351K)

I actually remember seeing that episode on TV, the colors were washed out and Conan looked really white and it made everything seem even older.

Pretty sure someone noted the same thing in a talkback thread on toonzone in 2004. I don't remember which episode.

I know this will never happen, but it's still a cute and weird pairing.

Attached: 71ff0f2678377afa8fec59158c02240268f9f303_hq.jpg (480x445, 31K)

It is sad how little America cares about Conan. No one I know knows it either. Even in a time where people sludge through large anime lists online for stuff to watch. What my friends do know is stuff like Rosario x Vampire, Highschool of the Dead, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, obligatory stuff like this one dude who was watching Dragonball in class around 2010, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, etc. It sucks big time.

It is cute, and I feel bad Mitsuhiko will have to move on.

Attached: Detective Conan 118 [APTX4869-Demux](Remastered 640x480 Xvid MP3).jpg (640x480, 251K)

He can still get Ayumi.

That's still great and all but he's mostly shifted to being into Haibara which makes it more disappointing he won't get her.

I'd rather Mitsuhiko devote his energy into cucking Genta. I like him, but he can't have Haibara. She is mine.

Attached: Ai means love.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I wish I could turn my TV on and see best boy. Conan still airs in so many places even if in reruns.

Attached: conans from the art museum murder case.jpg (1129x849, 215K)

Outside of saturday night Toonami does anime even air on american television anymore?

>still watching TV
why?

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 105K)

CN doesn't show anything except Teen Titans Go, Gumball, Total Drama Daycare, and other very young audience cartoons these days, Disney airs Pokemon shows sometimes I think. The last anime I remember seeing on Nickelodeon was Dragonball but that was awhile back and I haven't been home to watch TV in months. Syfy had an anime block and Funimation had some channel but neither lasted long. It's kind of weird how anime isn't the in-thing anymore to air. CN had a lot since it used to be a more experimental older audience network compared to Nick and Disney.

I don't except background noise when I'm home. Conan would be the exception. I know the freedom of the internet has made TV obsolete except when they (sometimes) air things on it first, but there is still a charm to watching TV that the internet doesn't have, and it isn't just nostalgia. I remember someone referring to it as a specific thing but I forgot what it was, watching something with everyone else at the same time.

Attached: art museum design.png (970x728, 1.1M)

I recognize the Popular Artist Kidnapping Case Conan in the top left and a few from the Kidnap Site one. I loved the goofy cartoony faces around that time. Another thing I miss are these movements.

Attached: 17.jpg (821x623, 117K)

Actually all the others seem to be from that kidnapping one.

Attached: detective.jpg (834x624, 135K)

Does anyone here like listening to Two-Mix? My favorite song of theirs has always been this one, where you can see some parapara dancing in the music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Peuxkn_s95w
The title isn't just silly Engrish. The lyrics are about a woman pining for a man and asks him to have wild sex with her just for one night if they can't have a relationship (written in a more poetic way of course).

weird, I like truth

OH YEA SAILOR BLOUSE

I forgot how much I loved early DB cases.

I also like youtube.com/watch?v=d2vxAhLjG1U , where Minami sings in a lower register closer to her Conan voice.

All I've heard is break and truth. They're good.

inb4 >Twitter, but
I wonder what kind of "overseas" they mean?
probably just all the usual non-Japan counties they release Conan in, like Singapore, Germany, and Spain

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (637x887, 943K)

>#CaseClosed
Don't do this to me, don't bait me TMS.

Attached: 118.png (601x450, 306K)

If it was the usual places why would they make a tweet signifying it as if it were a change to the norm?Either
>sub only release like what those special theaters here in America show that Conan has never been a part of
>Funi gets the license (doubtful, they'd be skipping most of the movie franchise and we would have heard something by now) and releases it
>Discotek sub DVD release like the Lupin crossovers

Please let America in on Conan again. We don't deserve it but we need it. That gacha game (that suspiciously carries the Case Closed branding for an American release) isn't gonna cut it.
>they end up doing select theater sub runs but not anywhere near me

Attached: mawashite end card.jpg (624x480, 74K)

I-is it happening? I don't want to get my hopes up but...

I don't know user, I just don't know.

Attached: hate this.png (516x486, 239K)

>inb4 they do a one-night-only screening on a weeknight, the closest location 40 miles away from me, like Crunchyroll did with their movie screenings before
I bet they'd just show it in LA/NY, maybe Boston and SF too at most.

Attached: 1527649881527.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Classic Conan is so fucking cute.

Fuck I'm in NC. Releasing it in America but away from me would be the biggest blueballing, bigger than just not doing anything. It better be in driving distance if this is what we're looking towards. For both you and me.

Yea I know, I wanna hug him.

Attached: cute (2).png (960x720, 979K)

When did the era of classic Conan end? When the cel-animated episodes ended, or before or after that?
He really is the cutest boy ever.

Attached: 1539968300523.jpg (640x480, 53K)

There's so many forms of classic that it really just depends.

Attached: conan timeline.jpg (914x514, 285K)

>"maybe i'll go to sleep and not be late for my job for once"
>"there are plans to release the new movie overseas #caseclosed"
>

Attached: this was a great episode.jpg (589x443, 59K)

Conan is cute in any year, but round face is the best.

Correct answers, round Conan is so incredibly adorable. I also don't mind the big ears when he has them.

Attached: villa.jpg (576x432, 63K)

It's particularly interesting because just skimming their twitter it seems like they only use the case closed hashtag for American releases like crunchyroll sub links and not just as an extra tag for more people to see it who know the franchise as CC.

The big ears might be my absolute favorite design feature of early Conan.
The ears are cute on the kids, and sexy on the adults. I want to tug on them, and nibble on them.

Attached: 1529642010048.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Isn't that the episode where it seems like the woman culprit is menacingly walking up to attack Conan but she just opens the curtains and the suspenseful music just stops? Hilarious.

I liked that scene, it felt tense because I wasn't sure what she was going to do.
There were a lot of good stylish shots in that episode. Sasuga Aono.

Attached: 1525915579261.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Unfortunately there are some tweets that don't use case closed but some that don't directly relate to crunchyroll or any american things do use case closed at times twitter.com/tmsanime/status/1072971820989444096

This still seems to be angling at some form of American release to me, though the logo they put on that post's poster uses the secondary english one that I can't remember what places its used in specifically. The game they're releasing has a version for it with Mexico, Sweden, Vietnam, etc. while the American version got the Case Closed logo. I feel like it would be mighty dubious to say the least to say you're making plans for an overseas release with #caseclosed at the end and then not do anything here.

Attached: maybe placeholder?.jpg (748x1030, 343K)

>the only comment on the tweet is if it can come to the states
This really isn't helping me calm my hopes.

>blow your load on Amuro and his fujo fanbase, skyrocketing sales that were formerly steady and bypassing the movies that could have built up between them
>know a Kid movie isn't going to bring in the money to keep the track record of bigger and bigger movies every year going
>hype it up bigger than ever, more events, a game releasing worldwide in lieu of the new movie, and releasing it in places that haven't seen Conan in a decade
Perhaps...

Attached: running boy.png (320x380, 182K)

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHATS GOING ON ARE WE GETTING CONAN IN AMERICA AGAIN OR NOT

I think TMS remembers that America's interest of Conan was always low. Even a sub theater release seems like a bizarre choice in 2019 after so long. user my hopes are up too but a new Conan release in America seems... surreal.

Attached: Detective Conan - OP 08 [Texted][Remastered][Fabrebatalla18][RAW][480p].jpg (640x480, 92K)

I CANT HANDLE THIS UNCERTAINTY

I need to know what the fuck they were talking about asap as well.

Attached: transitioning.png (653x369, 339K)

>Crunchyroll did with their movie screenings
Which movies? All I remember was an unrelated LA screening of the first few Samurai Jack season 5 episodes. Any anime examples I can think of were in a decent amount of extra places.

Attached: ran shipping.png (1116x1600, 783K)

There's info on the M24 teaser with him in it.
twitter.com/animevidpics/status/1116480124764000256

I had wanted to watch their screening of the Kabaneri movies, which they placed in quite a few theaters around the country including my metro area, but the closest one to me was still pretty far away. The timing was strange, just one showing in the middle of the work week.

My LA/NY/Bos/SF guess was unrelated to Crunchyroll, but I would usually see anime/foreign film releases get limited to those cities.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for TMS to clarify.

That sucks user. I don't usually follow these things but I've heard sometimes they're more spread out. With Conan it'd be hard to tell how limited it would be.

Attached: kids.jpg (1924x1440, 544K)

Has anyone ever been to a subbed theatrical screening? It seems like keeping up with reading the subs would be difficult on such a large screen, especially exposition in Conan.

Yes, I used to watch foreign films often when I lived in LA. In a theater it's harder to read subs if you sit too close to the screen, if the subber did a bad job by not dividing up long lines of text into separate frames, or if they make the subs white without any border. The second thing could be a problem with a Conan movie depending on how they do it since they tend to be very wordy. Usually in very talky movies the subber will simplify lines so they fit onto the screen. Most people won't notice what's left out unless you speak the language.

That's for subbed theatrical screenings in general. If you were talking about subbed theatrical screenings of Conan in specific, I remember pestering the leader of one of the local anime clubs who had access to a university theater if he could do a screening of the first movie. I forgot if he actually showed it in the end or not, it's a really vague memory.

You should also watch the FBI and Sera episodes user.

Attached: Aoyama baker street.png (720x960, 880K)

Which is the sexiest OP/ED? I vote for this one.

Attached: 1545954475549.webm (832x624, 2.1M)

When they started showing the black culprit man outside of shadowy scenes where it made sense.

I have, it's really not that different from watching anime at home except with a better sound system and potentially annoying audience. Maybe it would be a problem if you sat directly at the front, but a good middle or back seat is fine.

>#CaseClosed
I really hate that title. Is there really no way for them to just disavow all the old funi dub shit and release it as Detective Conan? There's no way the name "Conan" being in a title at all could be copyrighted, it's just a name. That would be easily disputable.

I'm not sure if it's how it went down, but I once read somewhere that while the initial concerns over trademark conflict were raised by the US side, the Case Closed title was requested by the Japanese side. So it may not be possible to change it now.

it should be clear at this point that this series will never end.

the op with that one is sexy too

Attached: Aoyama 14th target.png (690x920, 493K)

I think "Case Closed" is all TMS, though

Attached: case-closed-5c87f73ff1aa5.png (800x310, 130K)

Attached: Aoyama captured in her eyes.png (720x960, 861K)

Headless is 10x better

So any of you already know how the culprit pull the trick in the latest chapter?

>bang zoom

Attached: what.jpg (1076x1438, 441K)

cute

Attached: arthur harai.jpg (573x325, 30K)

God DAMN it if we're actually getting a Conan dub for the first time in a decade and its fucking BANG ZOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-ozcbIk9vQ

>bangzoom conan dub
Why release it here if its not going to bring in any of the crowd that originally watched it? It's a second entity.

Attached: takagi.png (837x626, 570K)

Have people from Funimation ever came over to voice for BZ? Could this just be a seperate dub and Funimation could be doing one too?

We need more info. She did something under the car to move the body from behind the car, but we need to see some clues before we know what exactly that was. She also intentionally touched the body for some reason. And she has dirt or something on her hands.

Knowing how this usually goes, she probably had fishing line or piano wire buried under the car, and she dug into the ground a bit and pulled it while Ayumi was looking for her earring. The fishing line/wire was wrapped around some trees like a pulley and dragged him into view... somehow. And she touched the body to untie the fishing line/wire from him and hide it.

I'm starting to think TMS went to Funi but they turned them down, so Bang Zoom got the rights. I don't think I can watch this if it doesn't have the original cast. This also probably means they'll use the original names which would be great if we didn't already have 123 episodes and 6 movies using Case Closed alterations.

Attached: 001.jpg (717x534, 72K)

>Caring about Conan dubs
The original was terrible anyway. Every time I started up a dual audio episode and forgot to switch to Japanese and heard that nasally "I'm Jimmy Kudo!!" I wanted to kill myself.

Good for you.

monkey's paw

Once Funi forum mods started banning discussion of Conan in any capacity even before the series rights were lost that should have been an indicator. If it was just the rights they could have got the rights again for this movie if they wanted them (and TMS was willing). It seems like the people at Funimation really don't like Conan. Which is bizarre since they tried the series hard enough (maybe at TMS' insistence) to get so many episodes and movies dubbed. They even said that the movies, if Conan ever returned, would be top billing because they sold better than the series and the "story was in the box".

Now we might be stuck with bang zoom entertainment. Someone said in the twitter chain it might be for the Lupin crossover for Discotek but if that was the case there would have been a hastag for lupin too.

Attached: conan.jpg (327x353, 21K)

If anyone cared they'd look it up in the archives. Stop doing this in random threads.

Attached: Detective-Conan-detective-conan-9670792-640-480.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Movie's been out for 13 hours, some people watched the midnight showing. I guess after this thread I'm going to have to avoid Conan threads until a sub comes out.

I was going to say that in the same post but wasn't sure if anyone was going to agree. Yeah, I always thought Feel Your Heart had a sensuality to it in the music and visuals.

I miss the sensual aspect that was sometimes present in early Conan but now completely gone thanks to sterile visuals (at least according to my personal aesthetic sense).

Attached: 1543481756898.webm (832x624, 2.87M)

I don't know if I should be happy or not. This feels wrong.

I'm not familiar with the American dubbing scene. Can someone fill me in on why Bang Zoom is a bad choice?

Leaving the differences between the prior english dub and this possible one out for a minute, think of it this way- If they do a wide release of a dub for Conan for the first time in nearly a decade (all the others were to DVD, this might be select theaters here and there if not DVD) this could make Conan relevant in America again. It might come with an all new cast and a reversion to original names, but the IP will be known again.

Most people only seem to remember the adult swim airings from when they were kids when they hear Conan, some even think the series ended. I don't really like Bang Zoom, and changing the english Conan releases is alienating, but the IP being relevant in America again would make me happy.

Even though Funimation isn't that great, I've always preferred them over what I've seen of Bang Zoom (I guess the Mob Psycho dub was fine), other than that it means two different english runs of Conan which was always something I hated the idea of. Whenever I read that similar things have happened with other Conan dubs (the bobby jackson thing) I always hoped it would never happen here.

Attached: target.png (663x373, 302K)

Hasn't Bang Zoom partnered together with Funimation before? What if the rights went to BZ but they get the Funimation cast to record?

I honestly don't know the inner workings of Funimation or Bang Zoom enough to know, Mob is listed on Wikipedia as a Crunchyroll/Funimation release but Bang Zoom provided the dub recording, so maybe they use Funimation sometimes to release their work?

I wonder if we'll get some new title card.

Attached: titles_comparison_2x55k.png (1088x1775, 2.03M)

Yea but what if the voice actors are bad and everyone gets the wrong impression of Conan? It would do more harm than good.

Just gotta keep on keeping the faith user.

Attached: MYSTERY.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

For you, user, I looked through some of their songs on Youtube last night and I found these two I like.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFR5eV0LTBc
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWfMYAzpcs

I especially like the tune at the start of Believe. Something about it makes me feel nostalgic.

Attached: ai song.png (800x450, 336K)

Glad you liked them user, a Conan completist should listen to Two-Mix. Minami's voice is just so good. I remember telling my classmates in my college Japanese class back then how she was my idol and they should listen to her music, and no one knew who she was. Haha.
Have another one. youtube.com/watch?v=BbmhT6LYrbo People found it funny that Conan is singing one of the OPs to Kindaichi. Also, the dramatic cabbage slicing near the end.

Do you notice something about the photo? It has camper van murder case vibes but the culprit is the one who is taking the photo.
It's been a reeally long time since the last time gosho use piano wire/fishing line in his trick.
What I don't get is how the culprit stay with the kids while moving the body.
>She also intentionally touched the body for some reason
for the blood on her finger, first it didn't stated that's a blood. it could be soil or anything else. second, it could be from the device she use for her trick. because the guy has been dead for 5 hours, the blood should be already coagulated.

I hope they can make some official announcement of what's going on before this thread dies.

TMS certainly was responsible for the Americanization, Funi isn't known for stuff like that. The name was also said to have been picked by "working closely with our partners in Japan" or whatever that [as] FAQ said which was the same thing they said about picking the english names. Funimation for once isn't at fault. TMS thought the localization would help broader appeal be a thing, but it did the opposite. Detective Conan couldn't be used anyway or so everyone then thought.

If they release this movie here, it should keep the Case Closed moniker just like that phone game they're bringing over is doing. It's just how the brand is recognized in America. It wouldn't be hard to just slap the CC logo on the poster and call it a day.

Attached: sonata.png (636x480, 498K)

For anyone interested, there's a recording of the intro of the movie up (the title card tune)
instagram.com/p/BwKTlkAl-e_/
They actually held on the english logo longer than usual. Sometimes they're only seen for a split second if at all.

Yea, I've been meaning to check them out for awhile because of Conan and Minami, their songs I heard from DC were really great.

That one reminds me of Truth, I like it. Thanks user.

Attached: very small.jpg (995x553, 78K)

That bang zoom post might have been referring to Movie 22 instead
lexlang.com/The_Official_Lex_Lang_Website/Anime.html

Are we getting 22 and then 23 if it does well? Why hasn't there been any official word on a Conan dub if its been worked on for months?

Attached: conan neck.jpg (240x250, 21K)

>all the flashy CG, super quick cuts and zooms
Feels really jarring after rewatching the first couple movies recently. Oftentimes less is more.

Yea the CGI has been a big thing in the later movies. If the gun scene in 14th Target was in a newer movie the scene rotation would likely have been CGI and maybe even the characters until it got close enough to everyone.

As an American I have never seen Conan on the big screen. Can this finally change?

Has anything Bang Zoom! done been released in theaters? I'm thinking a straight to DVD release unfortunately. Then the novelty of seeing Conan in a theater wouldn't be a thing and we'd be left with a dub of questionable quality to just watch on a computer.

>Conan the Detective Movie 22
What the fuck? If they call it that it just makes the Conan the Barbarian problem worse.

That unfortunate thing has been confirmed by a guide book.

Attached: why does he have to suffer.jpg (355x588, 54K)

God damn it I didn't want that cucking shit to happen to Conan.

Do they put this in as someone's fetish? Sometimes I wonder if all the humiliation a proud man like Shinichi goes through as Conan is meant to get certain people off, and I don't necessarily mean Gosho.

Attached: 1524385016074.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

If you insist

I don't like it either. I actually feel bad seeing him react to it. This coming AFTER he's started dating Ran, which makes it even worse. I hope that if anything he's able to be his true self at some point in the movie and actually get to be with her for a time. It'd actually piss me off if we got Kid as Shinichi and no actual Shinichi and Ran thinks she's with her boyfriend while Conan just has to sit there and take it. I love Conan/Shinichi too much to just enjoy this as a joke situation.

I usually take stuff like this in a comedic light but this one is really disappointing, to be honest. It's really right after Shinichi and Ran hooked up and it feels a bit more shitty than it was before.

Attached: timebombed skyscraper.jpg (640x476, 252K)

As long as they have a moment like last time where he grabbed her ass and she realized it wasn't Shinichi because of that, then I don't mind.

In a way I'm not surprised they're going this direction, the movies are sort of questionable as canon and I think they aren't going to let Shinichi and Ran have significant relationship progress in them without corresponding action in the manga.

I enjoy seeing Conan get jealous, it's cute seeing him sulky, and usually it turns out to be a misunderstanding or just in his head. But genuine or implied cucking starts getting a bit into fetishy territory. I brought that up because I know of legions of fujo fangirls who would love to break up Shinichi and Ran and get off on imagining Shinichi as uke and in emasculating situations. This could be fan service for them too.

I feel bad for Ran too, if she gets lovey-dovey with Kaito thinking he's Shinichi and later finds out it's not him, it'll feel pretty uncomfortable, like she betrayed him. Depends how serious they play it.

Attached: 1551724346533.jpg (832x624, 68K)

Instead of NTR, just think of it as Kaito wingmanning for Shinichi, keeping Ran warm for when he gets better.

Attached: best boy.jpg (810x700, 126K)

Today's been a really interesting day regarding Conan stuff. With talk about Conan being dubbed again, and I seem to be making progress on acquiring those pieces of merchandise I mentioned earlier.

I hope things work out for him in the end. There's still the off-chance he grows out of his crush on Ayumi and Ai, or Genta swooping in and stealing Ayumi.

Attached: couldn't even steal virginity.png (843x465, 262K)

>skipping Kid-sama episodes
Fag

Kappei is pretty good at drawing.

Attached: 1537652638399.jpg (2031x2048, 290K)

The kid is cute, he can get all the girls he wants.

Mitsuhiko's in 1st grade, he doesn't need to worry about that stuff. Let him enjoy his childhood.

Attached: 1536221195063.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Does Conan get erections?

Definitely, that's what the explosive nosebleeds are supposed to signify.
But it's normal for boys of any age to get erections even if they aren't horny kids like Conan. He probably just can't ejaculate if he masturbates.

Attached: 1547043784531.jpg (960x720, 101K)

Get Lupin involved in the Conan canon, the Black Organization will be Zenigata's trophy in a week.

Mitsuhiko saw a million corpses already, his childhood is over.

I hope Ayumi and him do get together. Genta might be mad at Mitsuhiko though.

Genta can marry an eel.

I think it would be funny if Genta grew up to be one of those macho gay guys like Hard Gay.

that second link is sublime, kudos

No problem user.

Attached: topical.png (501x500, 287K)

How hard to do I need to believe to make all this Conan movie dub news come true?

Attached: conan defeated.jpg (832x624, 253K)

What if it comes true and the dub is a truly terrible one with all new actors?

I love it when Conan gets humiliated and defeated.

A lot. It's really interesting that there is a bang zoom listing for the 22nd movie. Just Conan is mentioned here:
instagram.com/p/BpF8W6jA6rT/
from Oct. 18 last year.
While the 22nd movie is listed on the dude's personal site for his dubs.
What's bothering me is that there has been no official announcement about Bang Zoom acquiring any Conan movies. I worry the plans may have fallen through. If they haven't, what's going on? The TMS twitter talks about the 23rd movie out today having overseas plans, but we never heard anything about this Zero film. If it's still coming, how would they distribute it? DVD? Theatrical release (most likely if anything in just select theaters)? This might also unfortunately be a situation where the release fails in sales because everyone has already watched it subbed by now. I mean no one had any reason to expect it'd come to America.

I'm also concerned about the Blue Sapphire movie tweet, that logo uses the version seen in Spain/Latin America releases according to some posts on twitter. It does say #CaseClosed and I feel like they'd be aware of the huge misunderstanding that could happen by doing that but not having American release plans.

I think this is what worries me most of all. I don't know the intricacies of dubbing company practices for the most part, but with it not being Funimation I really don't think we're getting the same cast. Not only that, but the quality could be bad coming from Bang Zoom. They did the dubs for what's on their wikipedia page. Some are alright.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_Zoom!_Entertainment

I can't think of any voices from their roster that I'd want as Kudo, Conan, or Kogoro for example though. Also again, if we lived in a timeline where the Case Closed dub kept the original names that'd be great but I don't want two separate dubs using Jimmy Shinichi Rachel Ran Richard Kogoro etc, same goes for having different VAs too;

Attached: from twitter.jpg (1070x1296, 402K)

Do you get off on the kind of NTR stuff that's in the new movie then too?

Nah, I just want to see Conan lose every once in a while.

Holy shit the nostalgia is hitting me hard with that ending

I'm glad it was one of the few that got a chance to be remastered.

Attached: 1537937663582.webm (960x720, 2.43M)

Attached: CqW68c2WAAANoIA.jpg (640x480, 45K)

fuck off ran you're weird

Ran is such a cutie pie.

Attached: 1531507731447.jpg (365x512, 30K)

I love them so much.

Attached: 1550628070759.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

This case is so good, I'd forgotten until rereading it now. Can't wait to get to that part in the anime in a year or two.

Attached: 1548808592903.jpg (2037x3056, 1.73M)

I will be forever asspained if no American dub ever materializes from these recent events, or if the dub turns out badly. This is such a fucking tease. I want to know what's going on. There's multiple reasons I don't want to get my hopes up but the longer it takes the less easy that's going to be.

Hell, if it wasn't for this M23 tweet no one would have even heard of the bang zoom guy's instagram post about M22(?) which was only shared in the comment thread by some guy who saw it.

Attached: 002 Company President.jpg (960x1578, 242K)

Is this manga still ongoing?

Has there been any progress in the story so far?

Before I go to sleep, I just want to reiterate how much I love that scene. Even though Conan went into the situation facing the possibility of his own death, he isn't wearing his usual cockeyed fearless smile; instead, the look on his face is a calm and peaceful one, completely content to die for his beloved. What a pure and beautiful soul.

Attached: 1546670844280.jpg (2037x3056, 1.81M)

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-13/detective-conan-fist-of-blue-sapphire-anime-film-earns-422-million-yen-on-opening-day/.145700

Amuro fujo btfo

There are still a lot of Kid fujos and shotacon fujos even without the Amuro fujos.

>Meanwhile, Kaitō Kid brings Conan to Singapore against his will.
So Kid smuggles Conan into Singapore unwillingly so he can put on a show where he cuckolds him with Ran before his eyes? Without more context this sounds very cruel.

Yeah that case is one of the best. Can't remember, but did Takagi ever bring that up again? Hard to believe he'd just forget that.

>or if the dub turns out badly.
It's a dub, that's almost a guarantee. I'd watch it anyway though, especially if they use the original names, but I doubt that'd happen at this point.

what's the latest progress you had?

>new chapter
>murder is pretty already revealed
>Wakasa-sensei is present
>Detective Gumshoe solved the murder right away
I can already feel the plot advancing

>Opening day earnings surpass last year's film
That really is unexpected. I'm proud of Kaito. I thought if anything we'd have to wait for Akai's film next year to dethrone Amuro.

Attached: ai outrageous.jpg (591x445, 49K)

damn that's a lot of fujos

Yeah, and then let it end tragically like in LA Noire

If there's a new DC movie dub after all these years being done by BangZoom actors, the first thing I'm expecting is for Conan to sound like pic related.

Attached: 1519872492466.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

my heart

yea I thought the pacing was pretty fast, I was also thinking the plot was going to have focus soon for those reasons

fear

Attached: arthur hirai.webm (480x270, 955K)

People are saying the animation in the new film is very noteworthy, might just be select scenes.

Also, from the filler case today. Genta's Conan vision is droopy and cute and persuades him with food. Ayumi's cares for her, and Mitsuhiko's is very blunt. What a unique filler. I haven't seen it yet but after finding these on Twitter I'm going to download it soon. The kids seem to handle their own well in it. Also I think Conan is in Singapore during it so I guess the kids stay home during the movie?

Also there isn't even a wiki page for it yet.

Attached: megure and spirit conans.jpg (2372x2004, 957K)

I want another soccer movie next, baseball could also work.

My Filipino friend came across a local Conan volume (13) in 7-11.
They're calling Ran Shinichi's gf this early.
Note: According to him, Black Organization here literally translates to "Organization's Black". And they didn't spell Organization right.

Attached: 20190413_231429-1.jpg (2336x1754, 1.09M)

We're getting something about Tokyo Tower, Akai, and the Japan Olympics. So... you're getting sports still. I'm interested, it sounds unique. It being an Akai movie they won't have to push promotions as hard as they did with this Fist of Blue Sapphire film because Akai and Amuro have a very vocal fujo audience compared to the more casual fujo audience into Kid, Kudo, or even Conan. Literally just show them in the trailer, even 10 scenes apart, and it'll sell.

I have a friend on Skype who lives in the Philippines but all he's said about Conan is that he's seen it on TV in tagalog, I wonder how many times they made that mistake. My German friend says he used to watch the series and thought Shinichi and Ran were already dating so maybe the German dub had the same mistake as the American one where they just bluntly have someone say they're dating at one point. In Case Closed Ran refers to herself as his girlfriend when confronting Conan about being Shinichi in front of his house. I think CC also flip flopped between referring to Eri and Kogoro as divorced or just split up. Most of the time they got both right, I'm not sure who fucked up on Ran saying "their girlfriend."

Attached: mune cover.jpg (811x1000, 277K)

Have you seen the proportion of fujo/non-fujo fanart/doujinshi out there for DC? The vast majority is BL.

By some cultures' standards they may already be dating in a sense. I mean a boy and girl who already go on informal dates alone together, who each get upset when it seems like each one might go out with a different person of the opposite sex, it's sort of like a step below formal dating but already clearly different from regular friendship. It's just that Japan still has some social mores like 1950s America where you have to formally confess your love to a girl and start going steady before you call yourself dating, but in some places they might already qualify in the eyes of society, even if the characters themselves are a little too shy/stubborn to admit it. So while it's still a translation mistake for Ran to call herself Shinichi's girlfriend, maybe there's some localization leeway for others to call her that way.

I can't believe Conan is fucking dead.

Attached: 11702f2dd42a28346af378855bb5c9ea14cebf94.jpg (1600x804, 286K)

me on the right

They actually use the Avengers poster in some theaters. How humorous.

I suppose that's true, and here in America sometimes a date can just mean hanging out without actually being in a boyfriend girlfriend situation, but it's usually obvious if they mean it that way or not. Here it was certainly an error because they've made it a point that they aren't a couple yet through the dubbed episodes outside of that one line and they explicitly use girlfriend in an elevated emotional situation. Luckily I think they only did it this once. There are worse translation errors sprinkled through CC, like when the dub script adds in that blinds were closed when they weren't, or when they say a helicopter is 5 meters above the ground when the subs on the dubbed disc show what he really meant was the helicopter's speed was 5 meters per second.

Conan you can't just do these things.

Attached: why are there so many chibi conan plushes.jpg (564x450, 98K)

The threshold has been crossed!

Attached: BREAK.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

>Conan you can't just do these things.
He does that because they aren't even women to him, he might as well be walking into the men's locker room.

His heart is just that pure.

Attached: 1542829886941.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Damn, have we EVER had a shot of lips like that from Haibara? I think we even have of Ayumi after she drank something.

Good thread, see you in the next one.

Attached: main-qimg-c0b15b5bdbd290e7d25a59e6ab339d65-c.jpg (200x275, 21K)

Bump limit on a Conan thread, always bittersweet. I guess I'll see you around. Hopefully we get word on the "overseas" release(s) of Blue Sapphire soon, and whatever Bang Zoom is up to with the Conan license. It's been an interesting past few days. I just recently got one of the two items I've been on about since Thursday, not sure when it arrives. Still working on a deal for the second one which should be finalized in some way before Wednesday. I'll be sure to share details in the next thread that takes off.

Agreed, and likewise, Mitsuhiko poster.

Attached: takagi.jpg (731x545, 70K)

I was late to the thread but here's another pic from that Tagalog Conan volume. See you next illusion.

Attached: 20190413_233132.jpg (584x965, 187K)

Neat, thanks for the look user.

Attached: conan takes off glasses.gif (498x308, 1.58M)

I hope there aren't as many hateful posts about Ran in the next thread. She is a good girl, even Ai agrees.

Attached: 1542632677773.jpg (700x992, 289K)

Some people just don't understand the charm of a basic pretty girl anymore.

I missed this thread when it was alive, I just wanted to answer it anyway though. I found the english dub online, most likely watchcartoonsonline, back around 2010. I wish I could have seen it on TV though.
Whenever someone asks a question like this it's interesting to see how people were introduced to it, one of the few posts that thread even said [as].

Attached: series.jpg (749x167, 62K)

They better be careful, if Conan hears people being mean to Ran he'll show up and this is what'll happen to them

Attached: like i wouldnt find out.jpg (640x480, 76K)

It sucks when a thread is sinking and I feel like there was other things I wanted to say but I can't remember anything. Oh well, have a desperate Conan.

Attached: conan crying to save kogoro.png (764x1276, 988K)