Why did they stopped translating it?

Why did they stopped translating it?

Attached: Immortal-Hound-Volume-1-Cover.png (596x820, 282K)

Maybe because it went full retard when It was revealed mortality was an STD brought by regular humans iseakied from our Earth and an actual real deal witch was spreading it for reasons

IT got liscensed and I don't think there are any digital versions of the english release. Been meaning to pick up the english translations because things get wild and crazy

Attached: 06_018.jpg (1125x1600, 485K)

>it went full retard when It was revealed mortality was an STD brought by regular humans iseakied from our Earth
Wasn't that established very early on in the series? Like, within the first 5 chapters or something?
>an actual real deal witch
I don't recall Mama being revealed as a witch

I really wanted to keep reading it was getting interesting

>I don't recall Mama being revealed as a witch
The story has stayed as a work of science fiction as far as the scanlated stuff goes. There are some possibly supernatural phenomenon like the inability for people to see the girls face when she's wearing that ribbon, or the blades that sprout from her back. But aside from that I don't recall anyone being a literal witch either.

The real interesting points for me is how they are able to grant their limited form of immortality to their agents. There is something going on in the background even if it's just Clarke's third law in effect.

Fucking sucks because only 6 chapters left
Did you read "sequel"?

actually, now that I think of it, the mortality virus wasn't even really an STD either

>Did you read "sequel"?
I didn't even know it got a sequel. An alternate perspective on things sounds cool.

I didn't even realize it was completed at 6 volumes. Without going into spoilers, anyone know if it has a satisfactory ending?

Yeah, I was susprised to learn vol6 was even the ending of Immortal Hounds, given how abrupt it is.
I got the impression that the series just continued serialization and they just decided after the fact that the later part of it was the sequel

did he ever make good on his promise?

yay titties! Picked that shit up, senpai.

There's fucking too!

is it from the same artist who made the manga about a guy who dated the clone of his crush?

anime fucking when

Attached: ih v5 100.jpg (1125x1600, 446K)

I odon't know what other stuff his guy's done(I ha a look at baka, but didn't recognise the names).

You're not thinking of Seo Kouji, and his manga Fuuka, where the MC's girlfriend dies(by truck) and he hooks up with a girl who shares his ex's name and is similar to her, are you?

fug, thank you for the spoilers and no, I was not talking about that manga.

I know they're immortal and all, but what advantage did shooting himself here bring?

The ending doesn't really resolve anything. If I'm not mistaken they kept publishing chapters in Harta past vol 6 as Immortal Hounds and then decided fuck this, this is actually a sequel now. Called Immortal Ridge or something. I really hope that it gets picked up for translation since it seems kind of necessary for the story to not end on a completely open note.

I never even realized the name had changed since it kept the numbers, so now it says 不死の稜線 56 even though that's chapter 56 of the whole series, not the sequel part.

All incorrect answers. Because our translator/group leader retired and we had no one to pick it up. This is literally the reason we had to drop it and Hitomi and that one manga about the baby doctor. Lack of staff.

We're still working on Bird Cafe... slowly... blame TTF.

Whoops, forgot to quote this wrong answer too. Here's your yous...

Kill yourself, Tarage. You will never be a good typesetter.

I love you too user.

yes

I don't know the context of that page but IIRC their immortality is like Ajin where you come back fully cured of any ailment or injury

>last translated chapter was from 2017
Fuck

Did they ever answer why the Earth isn't an overpopulated nightmare of people smashed together, because every human who ever existed hasn't died?

>because every human who ever existed hasn't died?
Everyone dies at age 60, read the raws.

I don't see where it could really go. The premise was interesting, but failed to build well.

Death is woven into the fabric of our culture and existence. An Earth where death was never a factor would be completely different from the Earth we have now.

That seems...oddly specific. Is some outside force regulating that?

I believe he had been poisoned or something but the way this world works your immortality completely flushes your system and "resets" your body back to a healthy state. So blowing his brains out ensures no aftereffects.

Man, war must be weird when nobody can die.

Do they just fire big nets at each other?