Gurren Lagann - Darling in the franx movie

anitay.kinja.com/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-darling-in-the-franxx-crosso-1833838018/amp?fbclid=IwAR1CSvXvjpVhTiR_2jtMw__fqG3VADVmfTaUzmgi_wipDUh60oV0miXLj4M
why is no one talking about this?

Attached: __zero_two_ichigo_kokoro_ikuno_hiro_and_etc_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_and_etc_drawn_by_niwatori_kok (900x1200, 491K)

What the fuck

No fuck off. Don't they dare ruin TTGL with shitty Franxx. Any americans here? When can you guys nuke them again?

Is this an April fools joke?

>ruin
They're both the same shit.

Attached: 1484649874495.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

This.
I know DitF was trashy forced-drama filler, but to lump it in with the likes of TTGL is just an insult to A1 pictures.

They aren't so fuck off. TTGL was hype. Frank was full of cucks and cheaters with the boss monsters saying Darling. The only time I will accept this abomination of a crossover if Kamina or Simon punch some sensr into the Frank cast.

Is Yea Forums so retarded they can't even understand a joke article? Or are you people 'pretending' to be retarded?

Let this happen

GL is soibois first super robot series anyways and wasn't that good

Give me a gaogaigar/mazinger/getter robo crossover then we'll talk

>pretending

Attached: 232134365rghgfdfg.gif (540x304, 1.95M)

It's a joke

I'ma gonna watch this. And there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1552533382201.jpg (499x564, 49K)

It'll only be good if Simon tell the mc of Franxx to fuck off and grow a pair

>he won't let his precious masterpiece TTGL be tainted by an inferior work
>he takes his favorite Getter Robo fanfiction very seriously

source: dude trust me

needs even more tits

>Also, Zero Two is both really cute and sexy, so it’s always fun to create stories with those types of characters.
Top fucking kek

maybe because this site only posts fake shit?

>When I watched the final few episodes of Darling in the Franxx, it reminded me of many of our studio’s finales. I was pleased to see that Imaishi-san has managed to spread our ending ethos. I had to call him up and congratulate the studio.

Because it's fake?