Is this series worth watching?

Is this series worth watching?

Attached: Eureka Seven.jpg (430x500, 54K)

No, but you’re a hopeless weeb who has nothing better to do. So, may as well.

Yes and also the sequel.

Ao is hot garbage and you know it.

The first 19-20 episodes ranges between mediocre, kinda decent to outright boring, but this is a 52 episodes series and for what it's worth, it really gets interesting once the main story kicks in.

form your own opinion moron

Everyday I regret all the time I've lost watching this shit.

JIBU- ANO HI KAWASHITA YAKUSOKU
BACK IN THE DAYS
FLY AWAY FLY AWAY
TIP TAPS TIP
I CAN FLY AWAYYYYY
CHERRY BROSSOM

Attached: 1501110696246.gif (540x303, 1.57M)

So, what does the seven mean?

In the original ending of the show Eureka was supposed to split her essence into seven different pieces to calm the land and disappear forever.

this

It's Franxx tier romance but double the length.

>It's Franxx tier romance
So it's great, then?

Sure, why not?

It's a 10/10 masterpiece, imo. I originally gave it like an 8, when I first watched it, thinking Renton was kinda cringy, but when I watched it last summer I didn't feel that way too much and fell in love with all the characters. There are some amazingly well written characters, both young and old, and the show slowly builds up to some incredible climaxes(though with a fews hickups here and there). Also the art is gorgeous and the music really good.

I think a lot of people who don't like Eureka seven as much get hung up on the first part of the show where Renton is being childish and cringy and, similarly to shinji in evangelion, people have a hard time relating to Renton's situation. However, in Evangelion there is a whole cast of different characters who are all really well written, including Asuka and Misato who both struggle to understand Shinji, and who you can relate to if you can't relate to Shinji. Similarly in Eureka seven, if you can't put yourself in Renton's shoes, you can relate to all the other characters in the story who all have different things going on in their lives(though the cast of Eureka seven isn't quite as fleshed out as that of Eva). The problem that people are making here is to take both these anime as power fulfillment fantasy, which is not what they are. Renton gets beat down on by the other members of the Gekkostate, because he wants their respect, but hasn't earned it. Similarly he wants to protect Eureka, but she doesn't need him and he's not strong enough for that anyway, and she even has adopted children she's taking care of. Therefore what Renton has to do throughout the show is grow up, work hard and become a respectable person who can take care of Eureka and help take care of her kids, and his journey to get there is one of the greatest epics in anime.

Watch the original anime and pretend they never made anything else.

The original anime is a great coming of age story, I'd say it's well worth it.
Don't watch anything else from this franchise. Do no. They ran this shit into the ground like nothing else, it's insane.

It's kinda shit but it's good shit that is better than other shit.
It was made right after eva.
If you like posting "2deep4u" it's another series that fills the void.
If people post "2deep4u" at you then you're going to have a bad time

Decent to good animation, outstanding music, irritating characters, fucking trainwreck story.

> i-i-it's good bro trust me , only half of the episode are bad
really makes me think

Yes, but only the original series. Ignore the movie, the sequel, the manga, the new movie series, and whatever other terrible spinoffs Bones has shat out over the years.

just watch this instead

Attached: xamd.jpg (3000x1854, 1.56M)

Same here hahahahah, it's a show that wants to be profund but it's not