Gilgamesh vs Accelerator

Who wins in a fight?

Attached: 654yerthdf.jpg (1224x939, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
what-if.xkcd.com/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>guy who was beaten up by a highschool kid because he wanted to rape some girl vs guy who was beaten up by a highschool kid because he wanted to kill some girls
Can't we just bet on highschool kid?

Not magic can't touch servants

Saitama

I assume they would unite on common ground and then promptly lose to the real protagonist

Demonbane.

Yo

How many people will even understand what this refers to?

But hey, you're right.

I pick middle school kid

Attached: Mob.png (680x840, 697K)

But Accelerator is a highschool kid and a protagonist.

Being the King of Jobbers, goldie would find some way to lose even though he shouldn't.

Elaborate

Yoooo

let's compare who did beat them.

Shiro vs. Accel - In UBW, Shiro wins, otherwise Accel-kun.
Goldy vs. Touma - unless Touma can punch him, Goldy wins.
Shiro vs. Touma - they would shake hands and go hang out playing Seigi no Mikata. And feeding Index delicious food.

And remember Stan Lee:
youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

In this case, the writer is me. So suck my dick if you disagree.

goku

Attached: 1551641067705.png (1200x661, 1.49M)

Accelerator can do vector shit on magic. He also says "Yo! Yo!" all the time instead of "punk ass villain" now.

Attached: 1549596826683.png (793x833, 642K)

hurr durr magic cant touch servants

but for some reason some school teacher punches rider to death

This.
Also Nabeshin wins, for this exact reason.

Attached: nabeshin.jpg (420x315, 26K)

Is it a new ability he has? Because last time he needed his wings to do shit against magic, right?

>Ea vs Yo
Who wins?

Now I want to see Touma punch Girgamesh

Teacher who got buffed with magic from the age of the gods.

I'm not done with the book, but from how I understood it he only needed to be able to "see" magic to be able to vector it. So now he has a contract with a demon who can trace the magic out for him, so vector powers apply to magic as well.

Gil is just a poser. He wasn't even the first king. There were many advanced societies before ancient Sumer.

>Gilgamesh vs Japanese teenager
We've seen this before multiple times and we know how it ends.

Gil with his arsenal is capable of taking down accel easily but he won't anyway since he's the KING of the jobbers.

Accel is clearly albino.

teacher buffed with "power of gods"
loses to some ginger who hasnt perfected his tracing

power level in fate is not dictated by logic its dictated by who the author wants to win
gil will lose to accel for the reason that he is designed to job

>kuzuki
>loses to some ginger who hasnt perfected his tracing
nice head canon dumbass.

Those weapons all have vectors, right?

Yeah. Accelerator can manipulate the vector of a person literally teleporting, Gils' weapons shouldn't do shit to him.
Unless of course, you freeze the ground under him, then he'll slip on ice and die.

he's the oldest "hero" human civilization ever tell.

Everything is vectors.

So he's the most primitive hero? Why is he the strongest again? A gun should suffice against ooga booga.

heat is a vector as is friction as is everything so no.

Can't Gil just output more energy than Accel can vector? I here he isn't planet level yet si Gil can just enuma elish the brat.

Accelerator was literally defeated by Hamazura like that. By slipping on ice. I'm not joking.

Attached: 1534463526135.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Would accelerator also job to her? Would he at least not job as hard as King of jobbers did?

Attached: tfw no fish.png (85x43, 11K)

Magnitude doesn't actually mean anything for vector manipulation. Accel just has to reverse the direction.

ginger > gil
gil > fist wizard

therefore

shirou > fist wizard

Either voice of them are hot. Thats all that matters. Fuck ive reaally become a voice pig goddamn

This, I still don't get why anons don't know simple mathematics. It's literally a x * (-1) that's it, that's the whole calculation he needs to do.
It doesn't matter if x is 10 or 100000000, maths is the same to both of them.

I explicitly remember there is an upper limit to his vector manipulation. It was continent level or something like that. It was from the LN if I remember correctly.

oh fantastic, I'm not that far yet.
how did he manage that?

If bait, then uninspired
If joke, then unfunny
If honest, then misinformed

Sakura would manhandle and tentacle rape him with ease

Attached: 1547076555184.png (1136x1397, 1.26M)

He's Hamazura, what else do you need to know?

Fair point, I'll figure out the details soon enough

He smashes an aircon unit and Accelerator slightly misses him because of that, calling it "defeat" is a bit over the top though. Hamazura only gets away because a Magic God shows up to fight Accelerator.

Wasn't that regarding his understanding of what he was manipulating? If he understands it, the magnitude doesn't matter.
this. There's a reason why fully functioning Accel had "reverse vectors" as the automatic setting for nearly everything. It's because the calculation is really simple and straight forward. Controlling the redirection more specifically is something he has to actually think about.

He would get instanom'd like the rest of non servants.

Hamazura shoots an air conditioner on the roof of the train. It gets very angry and freezes the trains roof under Accelerators dainty little feet, so Accelerator, being the faggot he is, slips off the train and fucking dies.

logic hard

servants cant pass through walls or sink to the ground the whole non magic attacks wont hurt them makes no sense since they interact with physical objects just fine

kuzukis whole snake fist was enough to knock out saber and only traveled at hypersonic speed

if you headshot a servant with high caliber rifle the same effect should occur but for some reason there is this whole argument that
if its not magic it wont affect servant argument

No. That was different. This is more like his upper limit. Well years ago anyway. Haven't read the LN since. Index is a shitty series anyway. Same as Fate. But still, you indexfans seem to assume that Accel will fight normal Gil and not an all out one.

>I explicitly remember there is an upper limit to his vector manipulation.
It's never been mentioned, he has to borrow energy sometimes because he either can't effect magnitude at all or is severely limited in doing it.

Gil pulls out an atomic banana peel, Accelerator loses. gg

Fair enough, it's been years since I read it too, so I can't say.
>Index is a shitty series anyway
Also true, but I like shit.

O, MY JEWEL SWORD

Attached: sword made of rubber and gum.jpg (800x600, 155K)

>imaginary numbers vs imaginary vectors

Attached: 1394476658677.jpg (481x700, 89K)

A better question would be: Who wins in a fight between Gekota Mikoto...

Attached: 1502027420628.jpg (764x1078, 479K)

Gil took a steak knife between the eyes, and that was good enough.

Attached: big-trouble-in-little-china.png (794x597, 363K)

... and Neko Illya?

Attached: 1532007487413.jpg (709x1024, 125K)

Was that not Archer's?

Yeah, but it was a completely ordinary knife.

Whoever jobs the hardest wins

Yo
You could say their fight would be
imaginary

Attached: 1402350709536.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Didn't he have a physical body at the time?

Could Fiamma beat Solomon?

Who's this semen demon I sometimes see next to Accel?

Can't he just reflect the weapons back at him at 10x?

Squid Demon Waifu

There's no reason to assume that wasn't a projected Noble Phantasm like every projectile Archer uses.
That guy's wrong either way, physical force can damage Servants, it's just that even the frailest Servant (eg. a Caster like Medea) is way stronger and more durable than a human. Bullets would bounce off their skin but getting hit by a tank round ought to at least stagger them and a railgun slug would pierce all the but the most bullshit defenses.
Even bullshit like God Hand that specifies "can only be hurt by A-Rank Noble Phantasms" can be overcome with equivalent raw power.

What did Kamachi mean by this?

Attached: 1554417396860.png (587x216, 21K)

>if you headshot a servant with high caliber rifle the same effect should occur
except it's not, you simply don't understand.
the concept of the fight among servants is to erode each other's magical energies.
servants are made from a concentrated magical energy, so they obviously can damage each other.
but a low damage attacks like high caliber rifle will not erode the magical energy whatsoever, sure they can be touched with the bullet but it will not erode the magical energy. read the VN.

accelerator can manipulate magic vectors as of the latest LN though

>10x?
Ironically, he doesn't seem to be able to just Accelerate things on a whim. He usually needs to borrow energy.

Ok what if he just grabs one of the weapons and throws it at Gil at that speed or higher?

No he doesn't, stop trying to push that.
He explicity states that he can control both the direction and magnitude of vectors, he NEVER EVER says that he needs to borrow energy from somewhere to perfom this.
And NO, he didn't borrow energy from the earth, the wall he tossed hit the WB so hard that it slowed down the rotation of the earth.
Stop trying to spread missinformation everytime.

It wouldn't accomplish anything, Gil can just have them return to the Gate. Best he could hope for is that they deflect other incoming weapons.
Going by Fate/strange fake when faced with a similar opponent, Gil's method of dealing with someone who can avoid or negate Gate of Babylon spam is to just unload on them harder and harder until they die. He can output hundreds of weapons from all directions at once with all kinds of effects, it's just a question of if Accelerator's auto-reflect can keep up with the quantity and variety of vectors coming at him (explosions, fire, poison, magic bullshit, etc.)

Attached: Gate.png (966x1400, 1.56M)

this thread is surprisingly civil

Attached: 1520418106426.png (917x738, 573K)

Here comes the inccel powerwankers. Watch as they claim he'll handily beat the strongest Fate character.

It was literally confirmed in NT18 that yes, he indeed used the equivalent of 5 minutes of the earth's rotation to fling that building at the WB.

shit fight
accel vs you know who

Attached: jh4.jpg (561x585, 247K)

>the strongest Fate character
No, we're talking about Gilgamesh

kys trapfag

>A FUCKING ATTOSECOND

if i can fuck and be fucked by astolfo after i die then i would immediately.

Attached: 65146232_p0.jpg (726x1200, 184K)

>The strongest fate character
No one here is talking about BB, Tiamat, Kiara, Goethia, Kama, Amaterasu or at the very least Buddha or Dark Sakura though.

meant for

Why the fuck are you lying? Also why are you so stupid that don't know that he threw a wall instead of that building from the anime?
Is your bait that weak? Do you only want (You)s so you can feel that you acomplished some shitposting?

>Shiro vs. Touma - they would shake hands and go hang out playing Seigi no Mikata. And feeding Index delicious food.
Did you even read index? Half of the villains have Shirou mindset. Touma definitely would try to break his illusion UBW.

>The strongest fate character

Attached: implying.png (1274x780, 1.36M)

beasts are nothing compared to aliens though

I love the part where he kills Touma by throwing a rock at 0.99c. I thought it was really weird when MisaMisa's relativistic Railgun was described as, in a way, more powerful than Accel, since he shoots people with relativistic rocks all the time.

illustrator redrop looks like shit, guess he isn't a fan.

>0.99c
wouldn't that just explode the planet?

Dark sakura already shits on him. The beasts and BB shit and take farts in his face taking turns.

Attached: 1452779105823.jpg (800x682, 211K)

He was not defeated by Hamazura. He was defeated by Neph, a magic god, the first time they fought. Hamazura used a trick and made Accel trip but that was it. Hamazura was about to get defeated if it wasn't for Neph saving his ass. Neph then used her boost magic and Qliphah to defeat Accel.

I can't tell if I am getting reverse baited here.

>“We’re up against the Windowless Building which supposedly not even a nuke can destroy. What if my Railgun can’t break through the wall!?”

>“Well, I have heard some silly rumors that it didn’t budge even after the #1 used the rotation of the earth to attack it. However…”

>shitdexkeks getting BTFO
pfhahah

He does not have an upper limit.

If it hit the planet? Probably, but shit gets weird when something with mass starts moving that fast.

where did the event happen? if it was in interstellar vacuum it could probably on on for a while until hitting a hydrogen atom (there's about one atom per cubic centimeter in vacuum) but if it's in-atmosphere the friction with the air will still blow up the planet

ignore me, i misread your post

> it's just a question of if Accelerator's auto-reflect can keep up with the quantity and variety of vectors coming at him (explosions, fire, poison, magic bullshit, etc.)

Explosions, Fire and Poison don't work on Accelerator regardless.

He also understands magic a lot better, he even probably has a better magical understanding than most in Index. So unless it's extremely abstract shit it's not working.

>where did the event happen?
It didn't, I was taking the piss because it's explicitly noted that Accelerator can't do that. I appreciate the explanation, though.
Pretty sure the dude's baiting.

>Strongest Fate character

Attached: gilgamesh getting dicked.gif (444x250, 2.12M)

>he even probably has a better magical understanding than most in Index.
I don't think that's what Kamachi meant by the line about Mathers and Crowley not being able to sever the demon contract. I think it was more to do with Vector Manipulation giving Accelerator a completely different toolset to approach magical problems with that allow him to easily deal with something that a more "conventional" mage would struggle with, even if they're the toppest of the top-tier like GD were.

The strongest Fate character wouldn't even be in the top 10 index powerlevels

Good, accel can do magic now

Come to think of it if you transplanted Touma to the Nasuverse wouldn't Imagine Breaker be doing to the World what Ea does all the time?

what-if.xkcd.com/1/
.99c is scientifically speaking a "fuckton" more energy than .90c but basically the rock would spontaneously become the heart of a nuclear fusion event
"Very small asteroid hits Earth at near light-speed" was the cover story for the Second Impact in NGE and that's probably close to what you'd expect to happen (energy release powerful enough to shatter Antarctica) but a lot more radioactive. It's not nearly enough to literally destroy Earth but it's probably mass extinction event territory.

you are aware fucking zeltrech is part of fate?

a near light-speed asteroid of basically any size to be called an asteroid and not a pebble would destroy the planet

Pffffttttt... Ahahahahahaha. Talking about the gods and shit in index? Universe level at best.

That depends on how far you extend "Fate character" and whether you're talking raw powerlevels or deathmatch

Attached: MEODP.jpg (1199x854, 288K)

will MEoDP work against alien beings that have a different concept of death than beings from earth?

This probably the greatest response in Yea Forums for the year

based cuckcelerator poster

Shiki isn't even servant lev according to Nasu

No, ORT is evidence of such.

ea gg

>Gil
>strong

Attached: 1554761533258.webm (1280x720, 1003K)

Does "folded space" count as a vector?

>When summoned as a Servant, her Luck parameter was supposed to be of the lowest rank, E-, but through BB's world distorting level of effort (and dedication), it became EX Rank. In short, "Luck EX" is the unquantifiable, unachievable "miracle" that she once attained.
>Ten Crowns is an EX rank skill. It has been said that the ten crowns indicates the ten evil kings and the seven hills indicate the abominable city of evil. It is unknown what kind of principle authority it is, but that power's origin lies in a past that even the King of Heroes, who was supposed to be mankind's oldest, cannot reach. On a simple look, it is a Skill that turns received injuries and occurred events, that make all results as if "nothing happened". As a matter of fact, BB is invincible as long as she has this skill.
>The details of Ten Crowns is later revealed under a different name. BB compiled and absorbed many goddesses from the abyss of the Moon Cell, giving her Potnia Theron: Conception of All Animals, the authority of the Earth Mother Goddess. None born of the earth can defy her authority as that would mean rebelling against the system of life itself. Her Noble Phantasm, Cursed Cutting Crater, is the maximum use of the skill.
Yeah, I am pretty sure she wouldn't even be top 10

Attached: 1500187839067.jpg (754x698, 69K)

He might have to come up with a co-ordinate system for it on the fly, but if it moves you can describe it with a vector.

No, since it's not part of the "world". It's literally tearing the fabric of reality apart.

I don't know about that

Attached: 1554729866071.png (460x541, 133K)

>None born of the earth can defy her authority
*punches u non-euclidianly*

Attached: aiwassu.jpg (1140x1682, 949K)

BBased
flopdexkeks BTFO

Gil has so much silly conceptual shit in his treasury he probably has something with a curse in it that can just stop Accelerator's heart with a snap of his finger if he really wanted to.

Is Crowley in fate yet? I'd love to see Nasu's take on him.

>needing a luck stat
>not just bruteforcing it with sheer willpower

Didn't FGO add servants that have access to all true magics?

Can liquidproof railgun kill servants? It managed to break the windowless building, so it's the strongest esper attack

Fate extra added bb and made her pure retardation galore.
Fate grand order added the beasts are more or less on bb's level (for example )
and some servants that are more or less on gil's level, like old man of the mountain.
I wouldn't be surprised if gil isn't even in top 10 anymore. Since the seven beasts and bb are already above him. Buddha savior from extra is probably stronger as well. Same with archer hercules.

It uses the name of one of Crowley's demons as an alias for Yog-Sothoth

Attached: Abigail.png (1022x768, 319K)

Not yet, I think. If he did, he would most likely be either a foreigner.

Attached: 1534781748120.png (1075x1518, 1.25M)

Why is Abigail so cute and funny?

>ea gg
Tell that to tiamat and bb with no concept of death

Abigail is a 10/10 design and concept I hope she can escape FGO soon

Attached: abby bb.jpg (1502x797, 339K)

Designed pedobait

>no concept of death
Azrael gg

Attached: 1553701750577.png (228x242, 72K)

ea gg still finished off tiamat
gil beat bb in ccc

wtf jetbros

>azrael
That is hassan, not gil
Gil, tamamo, emiya and nero all beat bb in ccc after their masters go through one million trials and cheating the system to get a stupidly big power boost.
By your logic, I guess gudao is stronger than goethia, since he beats him in fgo

>another Accel powerlevel thread
>another Gil powerlevel thread
At least now it doesn't Fla-

Albino isn't a race, holy shit

Attached: 1546669989046.png (1014x720, 1.04M)

>gil beat bb in ccc
So did emiya in ubw.

The holy trinity of powerlevel circlejerks

where was bb in ubw?

I meant emiya beating gil in ubw

>Gil, tamamo, emiya and nero all beat bb in ccc after their masters go through one million trials and cheating the system to get a stupidly big power boost.
they are stronger than bb, yeah
bb's big power boost comes from being inside the moon cell anyway, outside of it she isn't nearly as relevant
so why wouldn't the power boost other servants get by hacking the moon cell count?

yeah that's fair enough, he's the perfect counter to gil

he really isn't but he had to win so...

>if gil defeats bb after getting an hyper power boost and also nerfing bb to the ground, it means gil is stronger.
>if emiya rapes gil, and he doesn't use ea because he is retarded it doesnt count.
Based gilkeks

You can use the same argument to gil defeating bb

how is he not? i'm a gilfag but i'll freely admit shirou/archer emiya > gil
>UBW counters GoB spam
>shirou/archer are more skilled in close range combat due to tracing skills/history from weapons
>gil is too proud / dumb to taker fakers seriously
it fits perfectly well
>doesn't count
never said that bro
both count

the point is nasu is a hack and his powerlevels make dbz powerlevels look smart and logical

>another gilchad thread

Attached: 1526928245028.jpg (1383x856, 404K)

it's rarely about powerlevels (mostly when it's beam vs beam shit) but just compatibility and conceptual bullshit

>both count
If gil didn't have muh king pride he would have just used EA.
In the same way if bb was in her normal state when she fights gil, emiya, tamamo or nero she would wipe the floor with them.
Same with the beasts against gudao, gudao or mash aren't stronger than a beast just because they defeat them on the story

But can anyone defeat Merlin?

Attached: 1533507112344.png (1043x1098, 574K)

My cock can

>if if if
sounds like you're the one with the cope, bbkek
muh honorabru duels never happen, all fights are about seizing every advantage you have
gil > bb
emiya > gil

He is an incubus, so you'd be the one losing to his cock.

Tiamat did

>gilchad
Oxymoron.

Attached: 1551474227748.png (621x877, 572K)

>jetkeks getting uppity again

Yo!

Attached: 15521585576912.jpg (647x915, 142K)

You aren't a secondary, right?

Attached: 1540721413572.jpg (1250x7346, 3.62M)

Why are there two rins?

delete these

Ishtar and Ereshkigal

I've checked most of the Greek stuff, I've read like 90% of the Ulster Cycle, 100%'d (apart from lost tablets lmao) of the Babylonian stuff
Chinks and Poos are beyond me since I don't care, Arthurian stuff is on the list, Jewish stuff was primary school tier, the Germanic stuff I've mostly gotten through cultural osmosis or read the Nordic versions. I've read all the classical literature ones too.
So doing pretty good I think.

But why her?

>bbkek
My favourite servant is fucking sasaki, I just acknowledge who the strongest character is
>all fights are about seizing every adventage you can
Emiya managed to get those adventages by himself.
Gil in both his fights against tiamat and bb got those adventages granted from his companions, he doesn't naturally counter bb or tiamat by himself, unlike emiya countering gil

>jetkeks furious still

>have such charisma that you can get allies to help you
Gil wins again

If the author is one who just read the wiki pages I might just be one myself. I've read most of those though.

Real answer: fanservice
Lore answer: because her body was chosen as a vessel to summon the goddesses

>divine spirits bow to Gilgamesh
>in contact with Types
>possesses clairvoyance-like abilities
>controls Uruk with a fair but iron fist
>was the first hero ever recorded
>owns all the treasures of the world
>direct descendant of the ancient divine bloodline
>will bankroll the first city-states in Babylonia (Uruk will be the first city)
>all Saint Quartz trace their existence back to his vault
>practices Prima Nocta, 99% of humanity can trace their ancestry to Gil
>first post-humans will look like Gil
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in temples of Ishtar & the Cedar Forest
>defeated Huwawa and Gugalanna
>ancient Babylonian scriptures tell of a demigod who will descend upon Earth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>founded /fgog/ and /fgoalter/
>you are reading his thread right now
>Gilgamesh is in regular communication with the Director and the Pope, forwarding the word of Gil to the Church and Association. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Director, the Pope and Zelretch (first meeting between the three powers in over 2000 years) and arranged Chaldea's first trip to Babylonia in history literally a few day's travel from Uruk itself?
>learned fluent Japanese in under a week
>judges the dead in the Underworld
>built a wall and made other city states pay for it
>nation states trust their gold reserves with Gil. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Uruk
>He appears about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality, he is a timeless being existing in the Throne of Heroes at all points in time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Attached: 3A27A445-6538-4FFC-965F-1C688AF29C1C.png (400x400, 176K)

"magical energy"
that looks like a human body
bleeds like a human body
albeit more durable than a human body because of being magical in nature

the fact is saber got knocked out from a kinetic attack and her body reacted to it in the same way a normal human would

if servants were completely condensed magical energy if you cut their heads off it would simply grow back using what ever excess energy they have to survive

their bodies still follow the basic laws their just enhanced

>jobs to a woman
>jobs to a ginger
>jobs to a wormslut

Read F/SF. Normal (non-magically enchanced) attacks does nothing against them, it's like trying to punch a ghost.

>tgw no srrvant with zoomer personality

>Universe level at least*
FTFY. And we're talking about feats too, not maybes.

>Below 1-A tier
Big yikes

Attached: disappointed viscous dragonoid demon god.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Gods need human vessels to manifest because Altera nuked everything 14.000 years ago. The criteria to choose a vessel is picking a human related to the grail and since CCC Gilgamesh kept noting Rin was similar to Ishtar

How did this post get stickied?

define "punching a ghost" ??
you mean the fist goes through them ??

>Not in top tier among 1-A
Cringe

Attached: unnamed.png (362x405, 163K)

I remember Servants can shift themselves to 'spirit form' to hide themselves from anyone else but other Servants. Saber just lacked that because Shirou sucked ass as a mage.

>enjoying dies irae
I can only imagine how stupid you are.

Saber lacked it because she was still alive.

Who is between a horse and Jason?

knock... knock...
Here is Official Strongest Servant
in Entire Fate Series

Attached: A12312312122212123.jpg (1280x960, 584K)

Penthesilea

this post made me cringe

Oh right there was that too.

Accelerator

>vs debates wiki
Yikes.

Can anyone defeat her?

Attached: 1543036408278.jpg (2216x2240, 1.05M)

Salter is as strong as saber on base, she was just that strong because she was powered by dark sakura's mana pool.
Gil is the strongest fsn servant

>Jobs to a dying highschool boy.
>Can't do shit to Ea.
>Would certainly job to half the servants in Strange fake and the Grands.
>Strongest anything.
Nah.

Servants can theoretically recover from any injury as long as their spiritual cores (head and "heart") are intact, given time and an ample prana supply. When Archer almost gets cut in half by Saber at the start of Fate route it takes him several days to fully recover and he spends most of it in spirit form to conserve prana.
They're still vulnerable to physical attacks while in physical form, Noble Phantasms or otherwise if it's powerful enough. Hercules's "axe-sword" isn't a Noble Phantasm, it's literally just a massive chunk of stone that was part of the catalyst used to summon him. It's more than enough to kill Servants with because he's swinging it around with incredible force. Rin is able to kill Hercules once despite God Hand explicitly negating everything less than an A-Rank Noble Phantasm because she just detonated a fuckton of prana right in his face and it was equivalently powerful enough. Raw force is enough to get through anything but conceptual bullshit.

Can Accel just shoot it quicker than he could react?

>kama, kiara, bb, gil, old man of the mountain, hercules archer, altera, merlin, solomon, nero
Sure bud

Her sister.

>forgetting jetCHAD

i'm a lazy cunt
>As spiritual beings and divine mysteries, Servants cannot be harmed by normal means and are still considered spirits even in physical form, so they cannot be physically harmed by regular humans or modern weaponry.They can only be harmed by attacks accompanied by magical energy like a Servant throwing dirks imbued with magical energy, so they can ignore even debris in battle unless it should become contaminated by an enemy's magical energy. Only Servants can normally harm other Servants physically, so even a paper knife could be used to harm a Servant should another Servant wield it.Servants that are physically incarnated through methods such as blackening can no longer return to spiritual form, allowing them to be damaged with strong enough magical weapons able to pierce the shadows surrounding them in the case of blackening.For a human trying to apply pressure to a Servant, even one physically the size of a child, it feels like trying to bend a steel beam. Punches with all of their strength will not even cause a Servant to budge a millimeter, and even Souichirou Kuzuki, whose punch is potent enough to crush a human's skull, can only slightly move Archer's head from the impact. Stabbing them with a knife does nothing but bring about a "prickling irritation" that does not hurt at all. They can be harmed by physical attacks strengthened magically through Reinforcement or enough Command Spells."Mere bullets" normally pose no threats to Servants regardless of the caliber, but firearms wielded as regular weapons by Servants like Francis Drake's pistols are able to inflict damage, and those ascended to the rank of Noble Phantasm like through Lancelot's Knight of Owner can prove lethal with a single shot

Touko can't do shit against the Fifth.

The dick.

Attached: ZAZAZAZA1223333233.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Alice in romance.

Attached: Potato knight.jpg (366x557, 107K)

well i would agree with this since
certain circumstances would make no sense if they are just completely invulnerable if its not "magically enhanced"
like standing on the surface of the sun and surviving simply because the sun wasnt "magically enhanced"
and proto gils
NP which killed servants by drowning them via summoning a flood

Attached: ZAZAZAZAZAZA12333333.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

Where would Aleister sit?
Holy Right?

If he just keeps the Gate "open" they'll harmlessly fly back into it. His armor is practically invulnerable and he has bullshit clairvoyance to not get caught off guard by something like that if he's actually paying attention.

Attached: 1537891074340.png (1622x1656, 1.98M)

How About This Guy???

Attached: Gae Bol.gif (500x281, 2.86M)

in what category?
everything?

Attached: 65721454_p0.png (700x1027, 809K)

Causality reversal > vector manipulation

Can anyone defeat her?

Attached: God of sex.png (1401x786, 2.13M)

Who is the slut on the right of solomon

The cock

THE COCK

Liz

Attached: 1536912869068.png (1900x1200, 1.36M)

The cock defeats her. Check her bond 5 line in her final ascension

>can't even defeat her Buddhist self

Attached: 1553426186057.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

jetkek lost to normal saber already

>not a pebble would destroy the planet
I'm pretty sure a light speed pebble would fuck up the Earth too.

Can anyone defeat him?

Attached: 1531485761275.jpg (1200x677, 145K)

a pebble at 100% light speed would destroy the universe

Gil counters him pretty hard

Not him but, didn't she burn kiara to death or something? (I dont speak moon so I just saw what happened in the event)

>Mountain lvl servant
Lmfao how can you even call that an apex

EXcalibur can defeat any evil, even if it threatens the entire planet.

I don't think it would be as destructive as a supernova, unless you're just arguing semantics because I said light speed instead of near light speed.

But can anyone defeat him?

Attached: 1524031565398.jpg (3024x2053, 877K)

>Implying LN Tensura didn't had massive powerboost
Most characters are literally on steroids compared to their wn ver.

Attached: 1548199319946.jpg (512x834, 137K)

Is that a femme!Gil?

It's Angelica

Attached: 1545974927007.jpg (1806x2560, 695K)

> Tier 6-C
kek

Except PES players. Thanks Keit-Ai.

not the user your replying to but if i remember correctly

anything traveling at the speed of light that has "mass" anything at all including a speck of dirt

contains infinite mass and if it impacts anything
it will release infinite energy

>wikiafags

Attached: 1534244194780.jpg (480x720, 79K)

My little beast can't be this cute!

Attached: SAVE_20190409_163005.png (1196x753, 1.38M)

Yeah, relativity is a bitch but as the other user had already specified .99c then I didn't think that I needed to re-specify that I wasn't talking about 100% light speed.

This Vs debate wiki is a fucking joke at least OBD wiki used to have standards.

Prisma is wild

Attached: Miyugamesh.png (800x1165, 1.09M)

Can someone explain the UNRIVALED meme is it connected to FGO?

doesnt that mean that physical attacks can harm them though
its just that its heavily weakened/inefective
so someone with super human strength would be able to do some damage

this is probably going to be some bad math but hear me out

if
>even Souichirou Kuzuki, whose punch is potent enough to crush a human's skull, can only slightly move Archer's head from the impact

is true lets assume that his punch moved archers head by 1 degree

so someone who can punch 360x his strength
should be able to do fatal damage

360x or 3600000x his strength will just make him fly or whatever. but still, it wouldn't shave the magical energy, therefore no damage.

well i suppose thats true but what im trying to convey is since "servants" require their core to live (head/heart)

and it takes someone of kuzuki's strength to move archers head by 1 degree

lets take superman for example
what happens if he
twists archers head spins it 360 degree dont they still follow their basic anatomy and die

>all this nonsense and forgetting that Esper powers are just their own branch of magic
Goldie gets vectored.

Please explain?

Read the VN.
Basically Saber never died because she lives in Avalon, her Servant self is one summoned from during the battle of Camlann. Because she is not dead she can‘t turn into spirit form

This is babby's first "x is a servant BUT".
Saber, rather than being summoned from the Throne of Heroes, is pulled directly from the hill she died on at the Battle of Camlann.

How does it work in FGO? Same method?

the Queen of Sheba

it‘s magic ain‘t gotta explain shit, but yes, basically

The core are still magical shit, the physical representation doenst matter unless is damage by magical shit. What you are saying is like they would die if they go to spiritual form.
Is the sane reason than gil and saber can be actually damage by normal shit, is because the body of those two is actually real

No Limit's Fallacy.
I guess because Hulk isn't magic, he can't punch any Servant to death.
Nor could Superman
Or Goku even.

>accelshitter make thread to wank accel's new abilities before they even finish the volume

>Daily Fate thread
My King is beautiful!

Attached: 1548881125574.jpg (725x960, 74K)

>I guess because Hulk isn't magic, he can't punch any Servant to death.
Yes? That's exactly how it works. You can drop a nuke on top of a servant and nothing would happen.
Don't tell me you're a secondary, user.

So I was going to store to get some more Lucky Charms when I ran across some blonde foreigner guy. Now to say that this guy really stood out would be an understatement; he was practically radiating with all the gaudy gold bling on him. At first I thought he was supposed to be some sort of mascot for a new store, but as I got closer I could tell something wasn't quite right. For starters, he didnt seem concerned with speaking to the public, instead focusing all his attention on a cute white haired girl. He was talking really loudly and aggressively towards her about "EA" and how she was just a "fake".

Great, some stupid faggot thought that he was hardcore for playing call of duty and was making a big scene out of it. The girl was clearly irritated, so I decided to intervene before it could escalate further.

>Who do you think you are, harassing everyone else for their choices? Taste isnt some one way road where you can arbitrarily claim yourself to be king. To begin with, EA just copies the same game over and over! You don't know the first thing about originality! The only "faker" here is you-!

I would have continued, but as soon as my hand touched his shoulder, he shrieked and vanished from right in front of me, his clothes and bling dropping lifelessly to the ground.

>What the fuck?!

Shit was bewildering. I didnt have a lot of time to ponder what happened either, since a bunch of people started dialing for the cops, so I picked up his stuff and ran away. Fat lot of good that did me, none of his bling was even pawnable. It was all apparently from the "messi potasium" period, whatever the fuck that means. I didn't even have time to get the cute white haired girl's number either. Talk about terrible luck.

Now this is what I call cringe

>No Limits Fallacy.
Yeah, the author didn't mean what he wrote because I say so.

>this fight lasted less time than this gif in the movie

A magic butterknife is a bigger threat to a servant the a nonmagic machine gun

But that's not Flash. That's REVERSE Flash.

Okay, so you're saying that even An MUI Gogeta couldn't kill say Blackbeard, because he has no magic?

If the author says that his creation cannot be killed by something non-magical, then the creation cannot be killed by something non-magical.

Okay, so you're telling me Blackbeard, and all other Servants, will just exist in nothingness if MUI Gogeta just said 'Fuck it' and punched the universe into nothingness including it's concept of time?
And before you say 'Well yes because his master died' let's say we put his master outside all universes in existence in an Outerversal bubble.
Blackbeard, the cannonically most loser Servant is going to survive a punch shattering all time and space.
Do you even understand how ridiculous you sound?
Lemme put it to you this way.
Because Exalibur, EA, Gae Bolg and ALL THE GRAND SERVANTS are not the Master Sword, they can't kill Ganondorf. See how stupid your No Limit's Fallacy sounds now?

Call Nasu and ask him then, if it bothers you so much. It is explicitly stated that Servants can not be harmed by anything that isn't magical in nature, unless you seriously believe that what you think is worth more than what the author has explicitly stated and shown several times.

Then I guess you better tell me how Fateverse survives Ganondorf.
He has magic, so he kills them, but none of them are the Master Sword.
So even if the Throne itself became a living entity and had all the combined powers of every Servant ever, and just infinite spammed every NP ever, Ganondorf still wins.
So enjoy your neanderthal way of thinking while Ganondorf 'HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY HONEY's through Fate because of faulty logic

You mean VECTORED AWAY Flash?

Okay, but that's not what the Nasuverse says. According to the Nasuverse, Servants can't be harmed by anything that isn't magic.
Again, you're free to send Nasu an e-mail telling him that your headcanon is worth more than the actual canon.

>Blackbeard, the cannonically most loser Servant is going to survive a punch shattering all time and space.
Just because the punch is harder, doesn't mean it's magical.
>Because Exalibur, EA, Gae Bolg and ALL THE GRAND SERVANTS are not the Master Sword, they can't kill Ganondorf.
If the writer/s of Zelda say that then yeah, sure.

>So enjoy your neanderthal way of thinking while Ganondorf 'HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY HONEY's through Fate because of faulty logic
Guess what dude? I'm totally fine with that. Because I'm not weirdly invested in whether some cartoon characters can beat other cartoon characters in a fight.

Yet you're in a thread that is SPECIFICALLY about that?

Whoever should win according to the feeling of the author at that moment. When it comes to them there's really no logic behind it.

>will just exist in nothingness if MUI Gogeta just said 'Fuck it' and punched the universe into nothingness including it's concept of time?
Servants routinely ignore the concept of time, you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1249513738269.jpg (1280x1024, 452K)

Define magic and why can they only be harmed by it. What is the logic behind it?
If an universe bursting god comes out and cast a world ending miracle that defies all logic and the laws of the universe, won't it do shit because miracles aren't magic?
What about any kind of ethereal attack that doesn't qualify as magic?
What about the MEODP? It's not magic, so it can't do shit to them?
What about Herc's rock? What about Herc slamming servants on rocks?

Existing in the thrones of heroes is not the same thing as trying to survive in a manaless less and timespaceless zone outside of said throne of heroes.

Emiya could trace the MS.
Gil owns the sword it's based on and as such can use the conceptual Ganondorf slaying power of it.

Yeah, you can talk about this stuff without getting heated you know? You sound like you think Ganondorf being able to walk through Fate without being touched would make Fate bad in some way, which is really weird.

While thinking that Accelerator isn't asian just because of his hair color is indeed retarded, do we actually know for sure that he's Japanese?

>According to the Nasuverse, Servants can't be harmed by anything that isn't magic.
And according to real world logic, a human can't punch harder than Mike Tyson, run faster than Usain Bolt, etc.
Yet you have zero issue believing people can do it in fictional verses.
Did Nasu write those too or are you really this incapable of having your own free thought and thinking that an author who never intended to write anything beyond a planetary scale said 'only magic wins' would think about beings who casually punch Universes as part of this rule?

>Existing in the thrones of heroes
Does the redman exist in the throne though? He's a counter guardian, I forget how it works exactly.

Reminder that Meltilith had her cores ripped apart by approaching light speed. Servants are definitely not immune to physics at least.

I don't think it's mentioned. I assume since his he remembers his name being written with kanji that he's Japanese, but I could be wrong to assume that.

>And according to real world logic, a human can't punch harder than Mike Tyson, run faster than Usain Bolt, etc.
Please show me the exact line where God wrote that, I can't find it.

No, it means your way of thinking that because a rule exists it can't be surpassed by something greater is bad.

It doesn't matter what the fuck he is, where he comes from or at what period it was. As long as he qualifies as a hero he exists there.
And being a hero>>>counter Guardian. If the planet dies, so does your CG.

>What about the MEODP? It's not magic, so it can't do shit to them?
>mystic eyes of death perception
>mystic
>not magic

It was MAGIC physics OBVIOUSLY you fucking IDIOT

Remember it’s fate, every rule has an exception.

A soothsayer isn't a spellcaster.

Provide me some evidence then because in the CCC event nothing says so. Why should I assume it’s special physics?

Where did Nasu write that servants can't be harmed by universe ending cataclysms?

And in the nasuverse, only a couple of people can use "Magic", the vast majority uses "Magecraft"

Accelerator just like reverses the speed of gil's swords and throw it at him

>As long as he qualifies as a hero he exists there
Yeah that's the thing, he doesn't qualify so he had to sell his soul to the counter force to manifest as a servant.
>If the planet dies, so does your CG
Doesn't extraverse prove this isn't right as well?

Babylonia

Majin Othinus

Because it's not magic.
Only magic hurts servants.
Orange Monkey Bad

This event was inside a spiriton computer cyberspace megamatrix sea of electrons so it's don't count.

...w...why is orange monkey bad?

Attached: 1462951561475.png (1593x5000, 845K)

Vector is not a physical entity, it's just a mathematical construct used for many things, describing physical phenomena is one of them.
His power is thus fully conceptual, if author took it to the extreme vectors can represent anything.

You could construct vectors where on end goes through Acc another through every being on Earth, and its length in the fourth dimension represents whether the owner is dead or alive.

The sky is the limit, really.

>It doesn't count
Ah a Gilfag.

lmao

Powerman doesn't beat Fate.
He doesn't have magic.

Rent free

Attached: 1538443946526.gif (368x288, 273K)

Oh cool, so you can use math and calculations via a computer program to kill servants. They’re just AIs and some numbers in this case.

Did everyone in this thread conveniently forget that Ea neutralizes reality marbles? Esper powers in Raildex would be categorized as reality marbles in the Fateverse. Assuming Gil isn't retarded (he is), he shouldn't have any issue with Accelerator.

But magic.

>Assuming Gil isn't retarded
>(he is)

Attached: 1539198821964.png (504x529, 458K)

>Sell his soul to the counterforce to manifest as a servant
When was this ever stated? CG are their own thing.
The Throne of heroes is something else entirely.

>Extraverse proved this wrong
How exactly?

>Doesn't extraverse prove this isn't right as well?
Earth still exists, it's just fucked and Humans can't live there.

Wrong, espers in Toaru infect the normal world using their source, their personal realities. They don’t create a world or cut off from reality. They change the microscopic world to effect the macroscopic world. AIM fields they emit are side effects from this. EA for Accelerator is a non-issue either way. He can dodge it or control the air to halt its rotation. He can manipulate air very well to produce 10000 degrees plasma.

BREAKING NEWS
Gilgamesh just jobbed to Herakles in the newest volume of Fate/Strange Fake

Attached: 1491386687597.png (847x512, 541K)

>newest volume of Fate/Strange Fake
Oh shit it actually comes out today

Where's your quote?

Accel's powers qualify as RM as much as the Type's bullshit does, in the sense that it's of a superior magnitude. Gil can't erase the entirety of the planet's RM while Accel has enough output to wipe the entirety of it as of last Novel.

Proof or GTFO.
Then again, Gilgamesh jobbing is no surprise to anyone.

Go read Babylonia, it's explicitly shown there in their talks on the forest. You still haven't shown the quote by God that says "a human can't punch harder than Mike Tyson, run faster than Usain Bolt, etc.", by the way.

he got BTFO by Hydra's poison, go to /tmg/ and check it yourself

Pretty sure in FGO she's actually dead

>mooncell isn't magical
tertiaries, everyone

Reminder Neph held back on Accel
>neph makes it clear she doesn't want to fight accel when he isn't at full power
>accel gets fucked over by magic recoil
>neph tied up debris but not injured
The draw happened because Accel was falling apart, Neph was fine. We know the new magic can hurt her so if was actually scoring hits she would be visibly damaged. Albino man can fight her but not for long.

>breaks your lion pelt
Oh no no no no alcidebros it was supposed to be the strongest

You have Archimedes fucking everything up using the power of pure calcalations and mathematics.

it's not on /tmg/ though, i'd know since i have it open
he might have lost his saint graph but no one knows what it means yet because no one can read chink or nip

Truck-kun has slayed more jap highschool kids and MCs than any other villain in any medium.

Don't even bother trying to rebuke because you can't.

Attached: truck kun strongest anime character slayer of MCs.jpg (225x337, 34K)

If you tried to put truck-kun's powers in perspective how strong would he be?

>subjected to tiers at all
>not being stronger than any tier

Attached: 4C0BECEC-DABA-4C80-97F0-392E2A6E08EF.jpg (800x800, 143K)

he can kill any human with the power of plot
he can create any hero

Attached: 41F8D5E3-21F8-4520-927A-6154C8609BD7.png (655x431, 282K)

>3DPD
no

>Breaks your saint graph
Pfff

Alcides Archer-Avenger is retardedly overpowered, I'm not surprised that Gil jobbed to it.

You forgot to mention that Ishtar sealed off his GoB just as he was destroying herc

>destroying herc
gilfags at its finest

Herc was literally dying from getting stab by Gil's Hydra dagger, before he started cursing the world/God's and the mud nullified some of the poison. Shortly after this as Gil was about to finish herc off, he realize he couldn't use GoB anymore and he heard ishtar's laughing at him nearby.

>needs mud boost to be able to do anything
oh no no no

>Gilgamesh just jobbed to Herakles in the newest volume of Fate/Strange Fake
>Ishtar
How was Ishtar summoned?Isnt she a divine spirit? And how did she seal his GoB?

She summoned herself because Independent Manifestation. It's just a fragment of the divine spirit though.
She closes GoB because she has Gil's spare key, which was used to simmon him

So , if you project Gil's key you can hijack his GoB?

Maybe? There's no details on how it works yet, could be that because Ishtar is a Babylonian goddess and intimately involved with Gil's legend she can do it

If you can project his key.

Accelerator has a new type of wing colored Platinum. He can do use principles of holism (opposite power of regular espers, who input micro calculations to effect the macro, he uses the macro to effect the micro) to rip the soul of a universe destroying demon out of its physical body.

Ishtar isn't summoned, and it's wrong to really call her Ishtar. She's the last degraded fragment of Ishtar, Ishtar is long dead.

Can you describe how the fight went?Did Herc use his NP stealing skill?

>Gil is using GoB strategically, aiming for Herc's weak spots and utilizing divine lightning and some weird fire NP
>Herc is slowly losing
>Flatt with his magic boosts a dagger with hydra poison in it (unclear if this is John Wingard's dagger or something from GoB)
>hydra poison BTFOs the Nemean Lion's Belt
>Gil is about to finish Herc off when he realizes he can't use GoB anymore
>Ishtar is heard laughing (she has GoB's secondary key)
>Gil is defenseless and Herc uses hydra poison arrows on him
>Gil is hit and can't be healed
>Tine tries to keep him alive despite slowly dying because of it herself, Enkidu tries to heal Gil via leyline magic
>unknown whether he dies yet

The one that leaves before base delta-zero is enacted

Attached: Base Delta-Zero!.jpg (1600x900, 623K)

So tired of this.
Nonmagical stuff CAN harm servants, there's just 3 reasons why that can be essentially entirely ignored.
1. Servants HEAL. Unless you totally destroy their brain or heart, anything you do that isn't magical will just foop right on back because it didn't have magic to say "yeah, that happened, you can't just undo it". Because physical things can be effortlessly undone by magic.
2. The force required to damage servants is frustratingly high. More than enough to destroy tanks and buildings. More than any conventional explosive. Mystery (NOT "magic", mystery, which can be imbued into even nonmagical things. All magic is mysterious but not all mystery is magic) lets you bypass this absurd resilience. Nuclear explosives could probably accomplish it, but then..
3. Servants can dematerialize, resulting in total immunity to all physical interference, including nuclear explosions and planetary annihilations and whatever bullshit you could throw at them. When dematerialized you need something that can interact with a spirit body.

they are both lolicons, they wouldn't fight

>planetary annihilations
You lose if you have no planet.

They can just go to the moon.

Attached: fair.jpg (485x400, 35K)

>gil will lose to accel for the reason that he is designed to job
What if it's Extra Gil or Grand Order Gil, who is the Protagonist's servant?

Gil can’t do anything to Accel without Ea, but destroys the world and wins with it.

Cutting the world is different from destroying the world.
EA cuts the layers the world is made up from.

El Hermano wins

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (1585x791, 84K)

so your telling me every servant can twist their heads 360 and it wont affect them ??

they are magical in nature but still follow basic laws of their own anatomy
the fact that they even bleed proves that

heck the fact that not all of them can fly despite being "spirits" and are for some reason affected by gravity

There's plenty of weapons in the Gate that could kill Accel, mostly the intangible and conceptual ones that can't be interacted with.

So servants are stands?
Everything makes sense now

Heat is literally not a vector.
That's like, the most important thing about heat.

there are also plenty of things that arent swords that could have been thrown at shirou
but we all know how that turned out

Shirou can copy things that aren't swords. Spears, axes, hammers, anything relating to melee weaponry is imitated. Even shields, armor, and bows can be copied, though guns cannot.
Problem with shooting the guns: guns are shit and can easily be blocked by swords.

>formless lightning
>magical fire
there's shit like that in the gate, UBW route just seems ridiculous after nasu and narita buffed gil with even more ridiculous bullshit

Can be blocked by magic swords and shields. Especially Rho Aias.

It's fucking weird/stupid though.
>she's not dead
>in the process of basically becoming gaia/akasha? bitch
>doesn't actually ever die to get copy pasted to the throne because avalon
>grail system connects to throne to say "here's an item, find a dude who matches and copy paste them to time period X"
But why does she ever get pulled in, the contracts not even signed/finalized (she "wins" the grail at least 3 times, 4th war, fate, UBW), plus avalon crap.

all forms of heat transfer involve vectors. convection, radiation or phonon propagation. directed heat transfer is easy to handle.

heat itself, i.e. molecular jitter, is also motion and thus vectorized. but it's chaotic so that might pose more of a challenge to accel's computational abilities.

To tell the truth, for me archer Jil should only have weapons that can be thrown as "arrow" in the gate.Just like when a servant summoned as a certain job loses the weapons he has in other jobs.

blame nasu as a writer for this

cu for some reason doesnt have access to his runes as lancer which honestly is acceptable

herc doesnt have access to nine lives as berserker

but for some reason
archer(gil) has access to all his treasures
as archer he should be only limited to long ranged weapons from the gate same as cu
and
archer(shirou)
should not be able to trace swords outside of UBW his abilities nerfed similar to herc

>cu for some reason doesnt have access to his runes as lancer
he does though

>cu for some reason doesnt have access to his runes as lancer
He has access to them.

nevermind then
my memory fails me

The runes are knowledge skill, not np. And even then they are nerfed.