Isekai Quartet

>"Isekai Quartet" is a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.
What the fuck is this?

Attached: bx104454-B824GowqVhqV.jpg (460x650, 136K)

I think it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

If I had to guess, it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Honestly, sounds like a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

I just googled this. I think this little work will start in 2019. This will bring his work Overlord, KonoSuba, Re: Zero and Youjo Senki.

Actually, is is a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think, it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Seems like a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Word on the street is it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Aqua!! Yeeeeahhh!!

Attached: 112323342335443.gif (604x604, 651K)

i might be mistaken but it looks to me like a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki

And of course the aquafag ruins the thread, as expected of the most retard characted

It appears to be a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

It's probably just a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.
I could be wrong though.

was fun while it lasted

Attached: 1554480437905.jpg (869x950, 91K)

>the most retard characted
there, there, user. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Attached: 14310157541581.gif (447x576, 698K)

I was told its chibbishit coming in a few weeks. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

what is a typo?

I wanna see Emelia and Megumin interact a lot

Just ignore he is to dumb to understand that we are trying to tell OP that , it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

a metaphor for your mom's son?

Attached: 11434234233532.gif (702x581, 530K)

though she can level up her iq will always stay the same. T^T

>subaru is literally the least interesting character
kek

Wait. Are you implying that user is a character in Konosuba?

of course because he is from a very boring isakai that people only care about because of rem is their waifu and kazuya is a better designed version of him.
i wish he could be swapped out for the slime isakai

"petit" is french for smol. It's better understood as chibi.

Rumor has it that it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Seems like a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

If trash like this can get made why can't they make one where it's all the fighting isekai and it's just episode after episode of crazy tactics and balls to the wall action, featuring works such as drifters, shield hero, slimeboi, and no game no life.

>implying it isn't a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

Attached: parasytegonkillaya.jpg (603x603, 174K)

Not too sure but my meth dealer was going on about some petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, KonoSuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

>no Slime
>no Smartphone
>not even Sword Dad
Pass

Put me in the screencap!!!!!!

The truth that it's a petit anime crossover project airing in Spring 2019. It will feature such works as Overlord, Knosuba, Re:Zero, and Youjo Senki.

>(you)

Is there any good chibi anime ever?

It will take budget.

The meme about petit anime crossover looks retarded.
Am I missing some context?

Imagine uniromically believing this.

The shit quartet

>funisubs

Can you bench more than Subaru?

Attached: SubaruBench.png (627x286, 281K)

>I'll need to pick up Re:Zero before this starts
Gross.

>picking this up at all

Does this have any chance to be good?

As if we needed any more proof that isekai is the genre of choice for braindead mongoloids

Tanya a cute
A CUTE

Attached: shenki.gif (250x250, 69K)

>overlord
>in hands of an incompetent studio that cut important content and gave the show 0 budget
>youjo senki
>good idea but shit execution resulting in a below mediocre anime, chibi episodes are trash
>re:zero
>slow paced mediocre shit with a terrible mc who obsesses over a literally irrelevant prop (Emilia) for no reason
>konosuba
>didn't watch it
I thought this would be good before I watched re:zero and youjo senki, but after watching them I can only imagine what an absolute piece of trash this will be.

>This much bad taste
Yikes!

You must be a very sad and angry person

Attached: IMG_6546.png (450x333, 380K)

I really want some cute chibi CGI goats.

>benching 1.5pl8
yeah that's pretty dyel