Was Kira becoming a cartoon villain the biggest blunder?

Was Kira becoming a cartoon villain the biggest blunder?

Attached: kira.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

araki-jojo.com/m/1420/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kira was great but the Part 4 finale was awful.

He was absurd and crazy from the start. The only thing that made him look smart was his OCD which made him really meticulous about irrelevant things.

He is a psychopath cut the guy a break

Attached: 1294562857.gif (500x281, 1.84M)

no, hes biggest blunder was not fucking shinobu

>He was absurd and crazy from the start.
This. Dude went on dates with severed hands for fucks sake.

No, but it definitely stained an otherwise decent season.

Kira was excellent writing right up until someone decided that he needed to be body-swapped. That was a mistake.

Why didn't Jotaro shrink Star Platinum to go into his own eye and kill Killer Queen?

It would've been fine if the story cut to the chase and Araki didn't introduce a dozen other fodder stand users after.

The story should have been about Kira in the first place. He feels like a fodder villain.

Kira did nothing wrong and is a victim of mental illness, if anything this is all his dad's fault for not taking him to a therapist as a kid.

What about it was awful?
That was probably the best part of the season. They were inches away from avenging all the people he’s killed when suddenly he gets the fuck out and disappears. And his interactions with his new family made him more interesting as a character too.
Y- you realize that’s how JoJo works right? It’s about the Adventure leading up to the finale, that’s why it’s called “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”. If you don’t like it why the fuck are you watching JoJo?
Kek

Attached: 39FA6E9B-31A5-4EDD-BCC9-194C604D4F6E.jpg (960x722, 56K)

because Araki forgot about shrinking stands

Did Jotaro ever shrink his own stand?

He unironically did nothing wrong

>becoming

Quality tie.

B-But Killer Queen was able to shrink.

I just assume that the KQ that appears during BtD's activation isn't the actual one. After all you get a KQ in every character's eye when they all get blown up and that can't be possible since there's only one KQ.

I mean it's true that KQ can appear in multiple people at once but there is still the fact that Kira has to withdraw BtD KQ if he needs to defend himself which means it should be THE KQ and not some clone or whatever.

I agree that Kira interacting with the family and being forced to act like a normal human being for once was good, but the contrived nonsense it took to get there was all kinds of awful.

>every pet is based except for SO
>only because of Araki’s insistence of finishing the OG verse and moving onto his “I’m gonna take my horse down to the old town road” arc

He just can’t have both active at once, like koichi’s echoes versions.

Pretty much

make sure to use jojo in the OP so people can find it in the catalog

>Kira was great but the Part 4 finale was awful.
oh boy you're in a for a doozy with part 5

To be fair, he was always super prideful, this is the same guy who blew up a kid right outside the door to a classroom at a high school and just miraculously wasn't seen by anyone there.

As well as one who pulled out a severed hand inside a store and carressed sandwiches with it and again, miraculously this wasn't witnessed by everyone. The guy consistently does things that endanger his identity just for fun.

Only in this case, where he thinks he's managed to worm his way out of being caught by the tiniest of margins, and managed to kill the people that knew what he had done, does he pridefully boast about how great he is, only this time he got caught out doing it by Josuke and the quick thinking of a kid he had utterly dismissed.

Attached: 432532112532.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Shrinking stands was scrapped because Araki wanted to do stands like Diver Down that could go into other peoples bodies (which would otherwise be pretty unremarkable.

He is a cartoon villain.

You just know he used those hands to jerk him off

I'm sure that was 90% the purpose of taking them in the first place.

If seeing a painting of hands was enough to give him a boner god knows how he'd get using physical hands.

Real answer: Polnareff said in the Lovers arc that shrinking your stand requires tremendous energy - they'd have enough to kill a weak stand like Lovers but not a fighting type stand like Killer Queen, let alone taking into account that it is immaterial, thus able to phase into the eye, presumably making it unhittable.

>becoming cartoon villain in a cartoon

makes sense to me

Diavolo didn't deserve to be murderized for eternity.

Definitely not, you can at least headcanon that Giorno himself would think so too and at least eventually turn off the effect so Diavolo can just die finally.

Otherwise it'd probably go to a "Kars eventually stopped thinking" stage.

Attached: 1533839822056.gif (100x100, 888K)

>jojo
>good writing

Attached: 1552665964992.png (512x512, 275K)

yes

absolute STATE of this cheese looking fuck
was it autism?

Attached: f6c387b.jpg (768x1366, 155K)

More like self preservation. I appreciate the fact that he at least willingly admits that he just doesn't want to potentially die for someone he barely knows, even if he does know that what the team is doing is 'morally right'.

Though it is also kinda shitty since he owes basically everyone on the team sans Narancia his life, and isn't willing to risk it for them in return.

araki-jojo.com/m/1420/

Attached: 1m.jpg (800x494, 250K)

>yellow eyes doppio
yikes

>>Though it is also kinda shitty since he owes basically everyone on the team sans Narancia his life, and isn't willing to risk it for them in return.
He was risking his life for them for the entirety of the mission.

> For them

More like for the boss because that's what he told them to do, characters like Giorno/Bruno helped him through basic compassion even though it was potentially detrimental to their goals.

As it was, Fugo only had one fight for himself anyway, and that was 99% self defence after he got caught up by a surprise stand.There wasn't really a point where he was actively fighting for anyone but himself, even under orders.

I like it, but I feel like part 4 adaptation is awful. even though I haven't read the manga.

The finale was lame. Compare it to the finale of Part 4. The stake of the world was on the fight, the protag had just had all his friends die just to tell him the villain's power, and every moment was a desperate ploy to get Dio tot slip up. Compare that to the much lower stake, much more evenly matched, and much less clever fight that happens in a sunlit wide open street and then a regular old household and then a back court.

Both Part 2 and Part 3 finales left you guessing every step of the way what ploy the protag was going to make use of to survive the next fhe moments. The most tense Part 4 got was Kira accidentally burning a photograph.

Attached: 1517011631164.jpg (482x625, 66K)