Raildex

What would her armpits smell like?

Attached: Othinus_anime_PV.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP-msd_AgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqnA03xZUA
twitter.com/last_period/status/1115450510218338304
tieba.baidu.com/p/6094916945
youtube.com/watch?v=EnbgMjdguxI
myanimelist.net/people/10384/Hiroshi_Nishikiori
myanimelist.net/people/8539/Tatsuyuki_Nagai
twitter.com/g4irAbsX32xN6ak/status/1115417069929943040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Illustrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'd smell godly

Attached: 1533360191209.jpg (720x703, 236K)

Godly fragrant or repulsive?

NT9 has Touma state a few times that it's a sweet scent, so the former.

Attached: 1551928787724.png (2129x4104, 2.94M)

Oh I see. Kinda unexpected for me. Looking at her I always have a feel that she would smell like an animal

That's true.

>Have to wait for IF to bully Othinus in the bedroom
I can't take this wait much longer

Attached: 1534824042877.png (565x1433, 749K)

Why didn't Kagun get an illustration in his SS?

>thorposter trying to hurt the fandom by making an unironic Othinus thread

Really makes you think.

I don't think I can continue watching S3 anymore. They killed my wife! MY WIFE!

and from what I heard, the dude who killed her will be the next MC. I don't think I can ever root for a guy who murdered my wife.

I had a good time but I'm done with this series.

Attached: 2077629048_ffcddfc9_4.png (1280x720, 652K)

I won’t be a part of it.

That's too bad, see you tomorrow then.

You thought it was Thorposter, but it was me, Gunhaposter! You didn't have enough guts to see through me

Attached: 1462596287412.png (600x738, 515K)

>next mc
Of a spinoff not the main continuity.

If Mugino is good at anything its not dying

Mikoto when

We don’t need another meme poster in this threads. I beg you. Don’t do this.

Carrying on from the last thread, my theory on what's inside Touma's arm is a being called Typhon. Typhon had links to Thelema. If you google any of the following you will find some shocking stuff:
>Typhon-Set
>Sut-Typhon
>Typhon-Baphomet
>Typhon-Satan
>Typhon and Hadit
>Typhon and Apophis
>Typhon and Horus
>The Typhonian Order

Attached: 1725c0bd28c378cada31cf5c82a63e97.jpg (796x1003, 157K)

It's a joke dumbass, much like how Thorposter doesnt actually exist.

Can Mikoto be part 3 MC pretty please?

Mikoto is already in every fucking book. She needs less screentime not more.

>What would her armpits smell like?
Asspull

seething

She tastes sweet and salty, so perhaps like taffy?

What about femTouma?

Attached: D3ozaIiUYAEgklX.jpg (585x719, 57K)

It's not that she needs less screentime, it's that she needs more development with the screentime she gets.
How the fuck can you have less development than characters who showed up 15, 20, 25 volumes later?

Like eggs

I always imagine femTouma with a ponytail and more delinquent in appearance. The artists who have drawn her make her too cutesy.

She actually has enough development for how "much" she appears.
>How the fuck can you have less development than characters who showed up 15, 20, 25 volumes later?
Speedreader, please.

Well that's precisely what I'm implying though? That she's kind of squandering the time thrown at her and clearly Kamachi needs to dial it back? Like Index hasnt developed either, but at least she's barely on screen

Are you sure you’re not Thorposter because that sounds like some shit he’d say.

>Implying Touma isn't handsome enough to have a cute gender bent version

Attached: 1554566549984.jpg (555x461, 58K)

Misaki a pile of shit

They are going to visit Mikoto or Misaki next. They met with everyone else besides Touma.

Attached: neph and niang.jpg (500x596, 42K)

>They killed my WIFE!
Good taste. Frenda was top cute. Anyone would waifu her.
>The one who killed her is the new MC
>Mugino
>New MC
No.

How much nips hate nishikiori?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-110918.png (1080x1920, 594K)

>Implying he needs one to begin with
He can pull off high levels of "cute" as is.
Not Accel’s cute or Yurikocell , but still decent enough.

Attached: Channeling inner moe.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

At some point it was a theory that Index 3 wasn't happening because they were shitting on him too much for S2, so about that much.

Not as much as you, spamming us with these phone screenshots

I want to dress Othi in cute costumes!!

Why does Mikoto irradiates with so much big dick energy?

You rang?

Attached: 40037521_p0.jpg (600x750, 470K)

Touma please.

Attached: 1541834560628.jpg (800x600, 96K)

It's simple, because she has a big dick

Attached: Mega meat stick.jpg (1280x1829, 387K)

Waifufags shouldn't make threads

>nogi fangirling about Jouji Nakata RTing his tweet is the cutest thing ever

>MUH WAIFU
If you can't accept her at her worst then you shouldn't have her at her best.

Your waifufaggotry is weak

Who are you quoting user

It seems that we need more forced drama and characters who would scream at her how much she's developed in order for these brainlets to finally notice that her development is actually sufficient. I mean, it worked with Accel who's had zero development as a person between OT5 and NT.

Powerful chin and supraorbital zone.
Sasuga Dengeki Kong.

Attached: 1234523564556.jpg (574x608, 40K)

We all do.

almost zero*

youtube.com/watch?v=dP-msd_AgxI

Life can be hard when you're a good christian boy in a world of degenerates and overly kind pagan gods.

Attached: D3rbdc0UIAASKJO.jpg (1500x2000, 441K)

Sorry, since 4ch didn't allow me to post the real picture

Good taste, casual Othinus is top tier

Attached: 1449376930194.jpg (800x900, 146K)

>Mikoto has developed a lot
>Also Accelerator hasnt

Attached: 1447113006532.png (549x854, 85K)

>all keikaku doori for Kamachi to replace Abe

CUTE!

What's happening here? Why is Coronzon making predatory face when looking at Fiamma?

Not a lot, just barely enough. And yes, Accel's development was embarrassingly minimal for the most of OT.

>Coronzon
That's Aleizon.

It’s Lolaleister.
Fiamma is fucked.
But now it will be his dick and virginity.

Attached: Fucking degenerate.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Which powerup/move will Mikoto pull out of her ass next?

How would we know? We’re attracted to Index.

so, which raildex lady is into pegging and femdom? I would like to marry that one. no loli allowed btw.

Mugino looks pretty promising so far.

Attached: c45.png (600x600, 111K)

People wouldnt hate you as much if you kept your hands above the covers Crowley

Attached: God protect me from this degenerate.png (401x445, 345K)

Mikoto but only towards blonde cows

That's what happens when you put the world's most wicked man + literal demonic evil alongside a good pure children of god in a room

The delusion behind this post is incredible, I guess there really are people who only read for Mikoto and skip over other characters' parts.

She's cute.

>Coronzon
>evil

Frenda deserved it

Mugino is the best girl in LN

No antagonist will ever top Fiamma and Othinus

Kakine is the least sanctimonious level 5 and is therefore the kindest by that same virtue.

Attached: 1554436047028s.jpg (124x107, 2K)

And Index is super cute! Don’t forget about that.

For how much femTouma is cute, I'm glad we're stuck with Male Touma. Because of bad luck, she'd be pregnant with a skill out rapebaby

Attached: Whoops there it is.png (363x17, 2K)

Fiamma was a terrible antagonist, Coronzon was better

I want to see fiamma's purity being soiled!

Attached: 1551125939502.png (1450x1638, 770K)

Frenda unironically dabs

>Horses
There's a reason this girl is still single user, run, run far away

What's this

And Saten too!

Is this MP?

>Cancer
Checks out

Nope.

Is this an Ore-sama for ants you worthless Zasshu? Onore!

Attached: 1553596093768.png (838x720, 387K)

How long do you think until NT anime?
Another 8 years?

Fiamma was a pretty one note character, but he was good in his antagonist role

MobilePoster cannot be this person.

October 2020

Blasphemy, OT22 is peak Kamachi

Fiamma>Othinus>Aleister>Rensa>Doflamingos brother

Considering they were thinking of skipping OT, and all the hinting about "the old series" I'd assume they have their ducks in a row. Unless they suddenly get rights issues again I'd expect it in a year or two.

>Fiamma
>Antag
He was a hero.

Hope so.
JC Staff took 48 episodes to adapt 13 volumes(and even then felt rushed), then 26 episodes to adapt 9. It's freaking ridiculous what we got, hopefully NT isn't such a shitshow.

>Frenda deserved it
Sorta. ITEM-SCHOOL beef started with her and Rumiko over Saten's fate. Also sold out ITEM.

>Mugino is the best girl in LN
Not really she got her just desserts too. Also deservedly so. ITEM already took down Rumiko. That's the end of that. SCHOOL got a new sniper and was doing their own thing. But Mugino just had to keep harassing SCHOOL and got her ass handed to her by Kakine. Then ITEM imploded because she killed Frenda and went on a crazy streak.

2020 or 2021. You don't launch a Project mediamix to not adapt anything after a year user. Plus, Kamachi's message literally implied new shit is coming.

Antagonist literally just means someone who opposes the main character. No need to raise the triggered flag when he didnt even say villain.

>everyone who criticizes Accel's """development""" is a mikotofag who only reads Mikoto's scenes
Accelfags, everyone.

Given how hard they know they shit the bed, upper management is either going to cut the staff or studio or make sure it's given the proper care. I don't know if Nishikiori and co will return after some of that fire abuse on twitter.

You praised Mikoto as having amazing development in the same post. There's no reaching involved to know you're a Mikotofag

>I don't know if Nishikiori and co will return after some of that fire abuse on twitter.
the what now
there was drama about S3?

Only the most braindead Mikotofag honestly believes her development is "sufficient".

Oh yeah. If you search nishikiori or w/e on twitter so many english and japanese fans are flipping him off. He had to delete his "thank you for watching Index III" tweet

>You praised Mikoto as having amazing development
I didn't though? Stop putting words in my mouth, you're clearly reaching.

Its possible that the staff and studio were already decided for NTS1 before S3 ever happened considering how long they've been hinting at it

Mugino was frustrated at what she had become after killing Frenda which is why she tried to rationalize her fatal mistake with "Frenda must have betrayed me becuase he said so! If that #2 didn't exist none of this would have happened". It's mental instability/illness 101. She deleued herself into think that Kakine was the big bad when she was the one that pulled the trigger

>Rumiko
I've never seen anyone call her that

Good.
The guy is a talentless hack. He's been a director for what? 15 years?
The dude can't direct for shit. People like to meme at Nagai but the dude is an actual good director.
He's been confirmed for Railgun S3 right?

>Mugino killed Frenda for no reason and then pretended she betrayed her after the fact
What. Frenda sold out ITEM user, that was the reason she killed her.

>raildex
>character development

Wrong series.

Probably. This stuff is decided 2 years ahead of time at least, though with Index III you can see it was rushed given the copy right is only from a year back.

Why do accelfags hate Mikoto so much?

Unfortunately.

Not him but Mugino admitted she killed her for no reason, other than her being a sperg
When you think about it, Frenda selling out Item didn't get anyone killed. School just beat them up and let them live. That's not worth killing someone over.

2 years minimum. It’s really not worth it at this point unless a completely new team handles it though.

Where did she do that?

huh, doing a quick search found this.
That's a cute LO. This game any good?

Attached: file.png (621x883, 661K)

Why do Mikotofags bring up Accel out of nowhere when her character is being criticized?

She looks lewd there, who's that artist?

>WW3 jacket LO
wew

NT6
>I read the reports about you and those clones,” said Mugino readily. “It was almost cute compared to me who killed for no reason at all.

>This game any good?
Gacha is never worth it
Just save the PNGs in some folder and forget about it

Attached: 1554480250587.png (690x833, 215K)

The same reason they hate Touma as well - both are characters who threaten Accel's position as the most developed Raildex character.

?
Nagai being confirmed for Railgun is great dude the fuck you on about.

I'll make sure it's her last period if you catch my drift

Attached: 1545876330545.png (640x640, 637K)

I don't know about the game, but the anime was fun.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (260x280, 43K)

Is there any implication at all in the scene that she's talking about Frenda? Because from your quote it sounds like it's just about her Dark Side days in general.

I remember quite enjoying the anime.

Newfag or just MP?

Attached: 1549028162324.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

>Why, oh why do people compare their characters with the one who supposedly had the most development in the series?

My niggas. I think there were only 15 people or so here watching it.

Nigger, people hate on Nagai because of his Saten-boner. When he isn't stroking that boner the faggot can show how good of a director he is. Stop being retarded.

Seconding this, who drew these? Looks amazing.

>When he isn't stroking his boner
Which is never
>How good
Average rather. Stop being a shill.

At least Last Period had official subs and threads that reached 100+ posts.

Attached: kemono friend.jpg (1311x969, 165K)

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.
Stop regurgitating shit you read and think for yourself.

Mikoto's butt is very cute there

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqnA03xZUA
Best Raildex ED

I am, that's why I'm not listening to you but rather going against your dumb opinion?

Attached: file.png (512x512, 310K)

He's LITERALLY the best anime director working with JC Staff right now.

Holy shit I want to fuck kuroko

Sure thing shill

>only watch anime
>speculate and project
KEK. It's written specifically in the LN that Frenda took Kakine's offer to give them info if they spare her. Kakine let her go and even told her she should leave AC.

Like how they draw thighs

>Not Kentarou
Shut up MP

Attached: 1537095206164.jpg (960x1200, 139K)

>shill
>for a fucking anime director

Are you brain damaged?

I'd rather seen an anime directed by a director that has worked on many high production films than a director that has only worked on "Okay" anime and a few okay at best movies

Angels of Death was trash tho

SnT lacked goofy Zack

Duh. Let's hope they do that.

And I'd rather seen Railgun 3 and Accelerator being done by a different studio. Sadly we can't have those. From the options available, he was the best pick.

Attached: file.png (512x512, 240K)

Nagai can still bring his buddies to help with Railgun

What is this MP shit? I've been gone from Raildex threads for almost a year, what's this shit?

Not this shit again

>Series composition by Mari Okada

No seriously the girls look pretty hot, who's the artist

MP's been around for four years not one.

MP has been here for more than a year new friend

What is the ideal manner in which to have sex with a girl weighting nothing like 545?

Attached: misaaaaaaaaa.png (1094x1340, 1.48M)

I've been in Raildex threads since before the Purge, either I'm going insane or this MP shit blew out of proportion quite recently. Like every single post is "MP this" "MP that", the fuck is this.

>And I'd rather seen Railgun 3 and Accelerator being done by a different studio.
Nah. Railgun 1 & 2 were great. I like my Toaru K-ON!

Raingun S in 2009 was done better than Index 3 in 2019 despite I3 having superior source material.

Real way to fix shit is either JC gives Index to Railgun crew to do or they just toss it to Ufotable.

Umph, got any more? Those are some supple thighs

Attached: Yess.jpg (505x400, 242K)

Standing obviously. Bending over objects, or just doggy style with nothing at all for her to hang onto, just pushing her back and forth in midair. Pull her legs out from under her, mount her and have her try to stay floating while getting railed, if she can support any weight get all the way on top of her and watch her desperately tremble and keep her concentration until she falls forwards onto the ground, only cushioned by her fat airbags

>Nah. Railgun 1 & 2 were great. I like my Toaru K-ON!
Nice try, shill. Stop with your Nagai dicksucking.

>Every single post
Literally two mentions of it in the thread before you. You're sucking Nagai's dick hard just like MP does, so you're called MP, shocker.

>Alchemy was early science
>Rosicrucian order funded on Alchemy
Izzard comeback soon
Science magic soon

>Railgun S in 2009
You mean 2013. Index, Railgun and Index II all came out around 2008-2010 and had pretty much had the same level of quality all throughout.

You posted this before, Railgun S was in 2013 and some claim it only looked that good because they reused assets from Endymion

The easiest way out is to just give it to a team that has experience dealing with rough schedules (since nothing ever goes smoothly), good connections, and someone who actually respects and understand the work. It's not like we're lacking in teams who can do this. They just failed to accomplish that.

They even have staff who does that with DanMachi.

Meant every single thread nigger, stop being retarded.

I'm not a mind reader nigger, stop saying stupid shit and people will stop treating you like a retard.

>the Purge
Now he's making up things.

Index manga spoilers when?

Shut the fuck up and me already, faggot.

He's talking about the great general purge

>shill shill shill shill
Holy shit shut the fuck up and go back to your Yea Forums zone.
Not that user but this fucking shill shill shill screeching has to stop. Nothing good has come out of Yea Forums and now mods are even allowing their shitty memes on Yea Forums with no reprocussions.

Do we really have people this new here?
Fucking hell.

How new are you

It's a shame. You just have to filter it at this point, the guy is so predictable in what he says at least.

Dunno i just got it form here twitter.com/last_period/status/1115450510218338304

>He had to delete his "thank you for watching Index III" tweet

That's honestly kind of sad. It's not like he was being malicious when he fucked Index.

Attached: kamirice.png (301x371, 185K)

Just gotta deal. It's not his fault but an easy scapegoat because a lot of people don't understand how Anime is made in the first place

There's a post anime interview with Nishikiori, Kamachi, and someone else from JC Staff that just got translated into Chinese and the chinks on baidu are losing their shit at Nishikiori.

Wanna detail us?

Post it

Looks like someone wrote a fanfiction about the girl of their dreams and uploaded it on the net.
Hard to buy it.
>26
Too old.

Here's a thread about it - tieba.baidu.com/p/6094916945

Can you summarize/translate the interview and/or their responses?

>Horses
ABORT

Attached: Smokey the Bear.png (1280x720, 788K)

>he didn't even know he was director until after the announcement in October 2017
What a fucking mismanaged project

Nah dude, horse girls are always crazy. No one's dream girl is a horse girl. Not to mention it has a few other red flags like "Not thrifty" and implying she's got tastes for expensive foods. Not to mention an art history degree isn't going anywhere at all. This is probably meant as a gag.
>Too old
Doesn't look it though, probably also part of the joke is its some young girl to get people to admit they're into young girls and they reveal she's 14 or some junk.

>he didn't know he was director till after announcement
Yeah they never intended for this to be a hit to begin with. They just wanted to get it out of the way.

>At this point, even the questioner couldn't help but vomit to "Why not do it properly?"
>Before the initial animation, Hippo knew that part of his description was difficult to image. He proposed to use animation to express the adaptation (such as using psychological or special performances or falsification to play the mouth gun), but JZB does not change the viciousness. Resolutely decided to completely copy the novel and be proud of it, and it is true to the wicked.

Lmao

>Nishikiori is proud of how it turned out
>said for hard to conceptualize scenes or hard to understand metaphors he just does what's written and "the author's problems are not mine"
Fuck this piece of shit and ANYONE who defended him

Does one have to be an ESL to understand that mess of a sentence?

Alright. I can't defend him anymore. He has to go.

Now that just sounds entirely made up, considering we have other interviews that clearly state Nishikori talks to Kamachi a lot about how things should go and what scenes people will want to see

So this is how we got OVERWHELMING SLAUGHTER and digital zero ni suru. He literally doesn't give a shit

Sounded like PR talk. Have you seen this guys resume in recent time.

>吉野对JZB把第一卷改成6集颇具微辞,并觉得第四卷水上的删改十分巧妙,暗讽JZB是傻子。

I'm more like to believe an interview translated and sourced by AR and js06 than some thing tossed onto a chinese forum translated by google. But that's just me, you go wild.

Please translate more

I don't get it, did Yoshino say his handling of OT4 was foolish?

>Nishikiori
If this is really true, fuck him to the ends of the earth. We need a new director regardless.

Attached: 173455343667.jpg (530x834, 289K)

What did she mean by tranquilizer shot?

Attached: 5859619D-8C17-454E-93E0-5C06D01DEE55.jpg (1024x1280, 325K)

It's an interview from Newtype I believe.

If it is, these guys are never coming back. Yoshino said Nishikiori's interpretations of scenes are low energy and he replied with he just copies what's on the page

Wait when did preggo user edit this one, guess I missed that. That'll be her tranquilizer shot though

Attached: 1539725659208.jpg (1571x945, 821K)

js06 gave a brief summary of this ages ago. Basically there's the bit with Nishikori flip flopping the script, Yoshino will cut some stuff out and he will put it back. Looking at that old thread quite a few anons (including myself at the time) praised him for not wanting to leave shit out.

In the interview Kamachi and Yoshino basically accepts certain things will need to be cut for an adaptation, but Nishikori is like nope gotta do it my way, and here we are.

How will Nishikori adapt "tranquilizer shots"?

Here it is.

Sounds like they were just quickly scrounged up considering they didn't even know they were going to be on the team till announcement time.

No I think this is a different one. It seems to be a post-mortem and about post-war.

HAAMAAAAZURAAAA

Attached: mugino_mostrando_su_personalidad_sombria_by_jamesbreaker15-dac8izq.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Considering how much bitching there was about cuts as is, I can't imagine how much worse it would have been if they hadnt been putting stuff back in

I guess his way is to dumb it down to an unimaginable degree

I can guarantee you he's never coming back, the few times a director got this much flack, they don't come back.

This absolutely fucked the pacing. Not everything needs to be in, what matters more is better pacing.

How would you even fill Othinus’ womb? Can she expand to take the dick?

>people finally realizing NiSHITkiori was always bad

Now fucking apologize

Attached: 05E6459A-DF64-46C9-97B6-6E9CED0DF68F.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Well, if Nishikiori's going I hope the new guy we get is fucking AWESOME.

Attached: massofflesh.jpg (1024x768, 981K)

No, Nagai is just as bad just in different ways.

Ha. A shittier director doesn't make the shit director better.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

>need to sign in to view it all
Now is your time to shine Xi

He implied it was foolish to make OT 1 six episodes long, but praised how OT 4 was handled by Minakami (the script writer for anime Angel Fall). Whether you take that as a light hearted joke or he was full on shitting on Nishikori is up for interpretation though.

I mean, I would agree with this though. OT1 was too long, and OT4 benefited from cutting Jinsaku out. It's one of the rare things that the fanbase agrees on.

Jesus it sounds like there was infighting.
>Implications they never want to see Nishikiori again
>Yoshino seemingly not happy with the whole 6 episode adaptation of Volume 1 and gimping OT4
>Just prefers to copy word for word when it's too difficult to understand

They talk about wwiii, so I don't think this is old.

I never edited that

Attached: 1552320741150.png (3000x3000, 2.29M)

What's this one about?
4.此时连提问者也忍不住吐槽到“为什么不做适当删减?”
河马在最初的动画前也深知自己的部分描写映像化颇具难度,主动提议运用动画的表现方式去进行改编修正(如运用心理或特殊的演出或删改去演绎嘴炮),但JZB恶性不改,毅然决定完全照搬小说,并以为荣,属实不折不扣的带恶人。

>we had a director that couldn't understand the LN
Ah, so much for him working closely with Kamachi, eh?

I would hate to be the guy who has to adapt some shitty unending LN whose entitled fans think of it as high literature with the way they screech about it being "butchered".

Her eye socket is rubber, so I imagine her vagoo is too.

Nishitkori WISHES he could direct like this
youtube.com/watch?v=EnbgMjdguxI

Yeah I meant the one just before season 3 aired, might have exaggerated on 'ages ago' but that's still half a year.

Is that why the Kakine Battle was so short and undestructive? Nishikiori is INCREDIBLY unimaginative, if I were director I would make that fight fucking cool as fuck

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

OT4 actually felt like a properly paced arc. You know things are cut but it was for the sake of the arc.

So it had a belly from the start, good taste on the artists part then.

based, raildexfags bitching about Nagai just goes to show how little they know of anything regarding anime direction
these are the same clowns who were convinced 9 volumes could fit in 26 episodes a few months before the anime aired

Nagai has his own problems, but he definitely knows how to direct. I will not deny him that. The man has connections to get key animators from ufotable to work on this series. That is something Nishikiori doesn't have.

I tried telling the retards 3 episodes a volume is shit. That's what they give for things like infinite stratos

And imagine being so idiotic that of all arcs to lose an episode, it be Brexit. The final ep of Brexit is one of the lowest rated episodes of fall 2018 for fucks sake

I mean, OT14 fit just fine in 3 episodes, maybe needed a couple more minutes. The problem is that people assumed every volume would be just about as easy.

I will never forgive them for cramming OT18 that hard. Fuck them.

>12.对于曾经说出“喜欢目录”的JZB来说,这个问题终于暴露出了JZB的本性,可能就连昆丁卡梅隆与库布里克都不清楚如何让一个自己根本不想让其出场的女主角比以前更具存在感。
Can anyone translate this or give a brief summary? It sounds like he's comparing himself to Kubrick.

>Even the interviewer can't help but asks 'why not cut some stuff out in a controlled manner'?
>Kamachi understands even before season 1 that some of the stuff he wrote would be hard to put into anime form, he actively proposed to express it in an anime-only manner (such as having inner monologues, creative direction, or cutting it down when the characters ramble on). But Nishikori will have none of it and decides proudly to just copy the text as is, what a bastard. (The last sentence has a lot of bias from the Chinese user, not that I would disagree too much though)

>I will not deny him that
I will. Adapting a manga is easy. Most of the work is already done for you, and Toradora has its own host of problems.

Why would Yoshino say that when he made HO 7 episodes per volume?

Chuuya better make things good if we ever get a reboot series. It should only be done when Chuuya finished OT though, which will be in another 7 years.

Attached: 196676456224.gif (400x225, 868K)

Kubrick is definitely in there, this has to be bait

>It's one of the rare things that the fanbase agrees on
It is a bit amusing that I havent even seen contrarians like MP pretend that Jinsaku is worth putting in the anime

What the FUCK.

HO is not plot-focused

As opposed to doing originals where theres nothing done?

What completely original works has Nagai worked on?

When asked about Index (the character), Nishikori expressed in this season, he doesn't want to giver her too much screen time but still wants to make it feel like she's important. Keeping in mind that he has said he likes Index in the past.

The translator is basically calling out on how moronic this sounds, as perhaps even Tarantino nor Kubrick knows how to give a female character more presence, when you (the director) don't even want to put her in there in the first place.

>ignores the author
Yeah fuck him, I've seen this happen with another LN adaptation and it ended in disaster.

Toradora's scene direction is miles above what Index has to offer. By direction I'm talking about scenes, portrayals, etc. He is great at that.

Kadokawa never learns until something bombs. Either a flop or a murder.

Anohana
Kokosake
IBO if you wanna count that
He's working on Sora no Aosa right now

Are you serious?

Whoops, Should have been 'not even Tarantino nor Kubrick knows blah blah blah...'

The Kubrick bit is just the Chinese user's own sentiments.

Haven't heard of most of those, but the one I have heard about, IBO, I hear nothing good about.

The same as the rest of her. Like shit.

I sometimes think OT4 was Kamachi's first attempt at legit mystery but since he was so young back then he wants to forget it

Reminder that Mikoto is fucking ded

How bad would they butcher the Othinus fight

Yes? Not everyone obsessively follows directors to find out what they've been working on like an autist. Most people pick shows based on it interesting them or being an adaptation of something they like, rather than hunting down what staff is on it.

It was fun. I like OT4. It's not amazing, but it's a fun ride.

This, outside of the two that get spammed in these threads I think the only director I've even heard of is Urobuchi

It really depends on what they want cut, because even if Index 1 is "watchable" it really shot them in the fucking foot with the stuff they cut.

What about this?
.河马同样对JZB的手段不满,并大胆地指出“做得不好”,JZB听闻此中深意,立刻将皮球踢回去:作者的想法不是我的问题,我只是对原文忠实的照搬。同时为了化解自己过于低能的尴尬,JZB补充道:
虽然天才的我明明知道自己有【更好】的表现方式,更【合适】的画面效果,但我只能照搬。
虽然并没有任何人清楚觉得原作限制了自己发挥的JZB是否有不知名武力逼迫其刻意改烂
而对于只存在于JZB脑海中的“更好更合适的魔禁动画”我们只能认为是业界的七大不可思议之一。

The only really bad cut is the ot6 epilogue

If it is then where is the actual interview and not some chinese guy's description of it?

In my opinion Nagai is a good director but his talents wouldn't work well with Kamachi's direct writing, hence no LAC adaptation. Sister's arc was great but his style probably would never work for something like OT15. Kamachi pretty much changes the genre every arc so it'll always have inconsistency in an adaptation, since multiple directors won't happen

Attached: 676835.jpg (600x800, 23K)

You can bypass that by opening the next page in a new tab.

And Touma's backstory, as well as his worries about losing his fucking memory and wondering who he actually is.

Touma's backstory was in the anime. As were the worries about who he is.

>Touma's backstory was in the anime. As were the worries about who he is.
That most definitely was not in OT2 nor OT4. Including him being fucking stabbed as a child

>he didn't even know he was director until after the announcement in October 2017
That doesn't add up. Miki had an Index 3 interview with him in August that same year. What the fuck JCS?

or his personality

This one seems like bullshit, since Kamachi noted that they shrunk Kanzaki's sword and they should do the same for Acqua's mace(which they did)

I feel like I got conned desu

Acqua's mace size was all over the place

animation consistency or not, it still was way smaller than it actually was.

Nishikiori was on several different projects.

Newtype is Magazine. Only people who have the magazine can say, so I don't have that for you- I just recall they have been interviewed about the war

Episode 17 2:30

She barely takes up a page or two for every other 2 novels.

You only really proved my point there.

Nice lies.

We did not know of Index III in August 2017 user

Yeah, unless it's adapted like Kara no Kyoukai that never happens

>Kamachi is also unhappy with how Nishikori dealt with things and bluntly says 'it wasn't good'. Nishikori picked up what he meant and retaliated by saying 'I don't care what the author thinks, I'm just being true to the original text'. In order to steer away from the awkwardness of the situation because his incompetence got brought up, he adds 'A genius like me obviously knows better ways, more suitable ways to animate it, but this is the only way to do it'.

The rest is Chinese user interpretation.

We will never know if there's someone out there forcing Nishikori to make a mess of things, as he himself thinks the novels are actually holding him back. What Nishikori has in mind about the 'better, more suitable Index anime' can only be thought of as one of the seven wonders of the anime industry.

>When planning out the season, Yoshino says some options he considered were only featuring Touma's side of WW3 or cutting out OT15 and 19, but he knew that would anger the fans, he wants to see those parts animated as much as anyone, and "with Index, you just want to see everything"
Hindsight is 20/20, they should have skipped OT15, OT19 and the other parts of WW3 if they were gonna fuck up this bad.

It still seems very questionable, such as him saying it was Nishikori's decision for 6 episodes for OT1, but another interview said Kamachi wanted it that way then saying Nishikori doesn't listen to Kamachi
So what really happened here?

It's right there user. It wasn't cut. The line about being stabbed is gone, but the rest is there. You can't expect every single line to make it.

Such a delusional comment.

Kamachi mainly wanted all of Touma's monologues. He doesn't know if it'll be 6 episodes or not.

should have taken the Sunrise route and not done a S3 at all after admitting it's too complicated for you

Enjoy your final directing job, you hack. Imagine being a grown man that can't understand a LN.

>You can't expect every single line to make it.
More like you can't expect most of it to make it, including what really made that conversation important.

This sounds like one awkward, passive aggressive interview, which you don't usually see.

Nishikori's sentiments about 'leaving everything in' can only work if there's enough time, resources and talent behind the project, which is too good to be true 99% of the time. OPM season 1 comes very close if not being the outright perfect example in recent years though. The animators were all big names who actually wanted to be there. The moment Index 3 only got 26 episodes he should have thrown that idea out the window.

I always knew Netflix Index anime would have been for the better

He has a tremendous amount of development in OT. I would suggest you stop reading or skipping part of the story.

>OT1 was originally going to be only 4 episodes, but they ended up expanding it to 6. Nishikiori says that was mostly because Kamachi said he really wanted to keep Touma's thoughts in and so they kept in all his monologues.
But he doesn't listen to Kamachi, so why would he do this?

\Without OT15 and OT19 Accelerator's inclusion in WW3 would have been jarring. OT 19 was actually good so I think this is just bait with an old meme

nah

There are presumably lots of grown ass anons in these threads who don’t understand index either.

Thats a big fucking yikes right there

Enlighten me, if the important part of the conversation wasnt about Touma being seen as a plague and being misfortunate, what was it? Apparently you know best after all.

If it's legit, he planned on quitting. A similar situation happened to High school DxD with its third season and the author/director butting heads. Guess who won

I'm almost certain the Chinese user had a lot of bias in his interpretations, no body likes Nishikori there to be fair.

*speed reading

So Nishikiori is the one who decides it yeah? Ever other time we've heard that this was not the case though. Only for Arc 1.

The studio that did original DxD also went bankrupt which is probably the bigger reason.

We haven't heard much of anything if anything, only for arc 1.

Lmao there's no way this can be real

A lot of people hate Nishikiori. This has been said even by the cartel for years due to how he treats people during production. I don't have reason to think this is wrong even with interpretation.

Hopefully someone will eventually track down the original text of this interview so we can get a direct translation. Right now it seems like the actual content is getting mixed together with the chinese posters' angry comments, making it sound a few levels more outrageous than it probably is. My expectations for Nishikiori are already pretty damn low, but some of the shit getting quoted here still makes me think he had to have been drunk off his ass during the entire interview if it's accurate.

They don't. It's the other way around

At least it didn't get to the level of Akamatsu shitting on Xebec after the Negima anime.

They made more anime after that season anyways, the author and editor ended up getting Kadokawa involved after the director told the author to go take a hike if he didn't like his filler

To be fair, the Negima anime was mostly anime original wasnt it? You have a bit of a right to be annoyed about how the anime turns out when it barely follows your material in the slightest. I'm still mad there never was an adaptation of the Inverse Mars arc.

The fact that the only people even talking about this is the chinese alone has me thinking they defintely pulled something, especially considering how much the chinese love making smear campaigns.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Fuck NiShitkiori with a long stick.
Fuck Naga's filler.
And Fuck JCniggers altogether.

Attached: Flatzaki.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Nishikori is a scapegoat for Kamachi who is the real issue. He is the poor man's Kawakami and no self-respecting director would go near his work, even if they are skilled enough to somehow salvage it.

Attached: redpill.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yeah I heard that he has had issues over the last 5 or so years as a director since he can't get big names to help. His most successful project after Index 2 was Trinity Seven and even that heavily relied on 3D

AR probably has the interview or will get it soon if we notify him.

If that's from a new magazine it'd explain the hate he's been getting on Twitter recently

The Xebec anime was better than LH as an adaptation but that is really fucking low bar and it was poorly done. Amusingly, Shaft took over and all we got was a fanfic-tier series and OVAs full of QUALITY.

>A genius like me obviously knows better ways, more suitable ways to animate it, but this is the only way to do it
Based as fuck

It's not like JC staff is incapable of making good shows, the problem is it seems to be a coinflip as to what shows will go decently and which wont.

Attached: Umidoori.png (1678x942, 3.2M)

she's getting there

Attached: 1fWkpsg.png (480x1145, 533K)

None of those mention the interview and a good portion is some esls and google translated Japanese too

Every Railgun was fine.

Every Index was a train wreck.

That interview definitely has bias and there's probably lot of anger (not that I blame them at this point), even if it was fake, it does not change the intense harrasment he's getting on twitter and it won't be going unnoticed. It's all over 2ch as well.

>Every Railgun was fine
lol

No he got that over tweeting thank you for watching index III. he got spammed

The link from baidu and everything? So it’s probably fake then

This has to be bait. Fucking chinks once again pull one under me, fuck em hard but fuck Nishikiori harder if its true.

Attached: confusion.png (322x499, 159K)

No I'm talking about hate towards him. I don't know about the interview, just his abuse is genuine.

All Othinus is missing is the plaster cast. Better go out and break a leg Othinus, then Touma will really be unable to resist you. Sidenote; good fucking taste on Touma's part, caring for and spoiling injured girls is top tier.

>Kamachi tells him you suck
Actually based

Funny thing is nips have waited years for this. They wanted Kamachi to try and get Nishikiori off the job after s2, I remember js06 posting some of those "heated" comments way back when

With lines like this I highly doubt there isn't a lot of misdirection going on here.

It just seems strange this is ONLY on baidu then

>Ken shits on Xebec anime for fucking things up
>Goes on to fuck up the UQ Holder anime himself

Pottery?

That’s why they were last on the list.
But they still have to be on the list, fuck them.
And if they fuck up OPM too hard, well. we will see them fucked.

Attached: 1543198842242.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Railgun already gave all the visual information. Meanwhile the Index team had to work with a poorly written, poorly detailed, poorly developed 'writing' that are the light novels.
Explain to me how would you even show what 'turn to zero' is.

Yeah. I liked railgun.

Nagai actually makes good anime be it as support or lead director.

Compare his work with Nishikiori and you'll see why Index fails every time.

ANYTHING THAT ISNT DIGITAL FUCKING ZEROES.

Turn to zero really has to be subtle to work any better and then you risk people missing it, you could have had the different described colors of Asclaon fading out as they "turn to zero" but honestly the 0s are fine with me

>Every Railgun was fine.
Not if you read the manga.

It could have easily worked as the weapon coming forth or attack becoming powerless or simply vanshing. Digital zeroes is a joke about as much as your shitpost.

As much as this kind of shitflinging annoys me, it will hopefully at least remove any chance of him coming back for NT if it wasn't already zero. Adapting the insanity that goes down there was never going to work without a drastic update to the way they handle the series compared to early OT.

That's right. There's no defending this kind of lazy writing.

Gee it's almost like it isn't supposed to be visual you blithering retard

If you actually read the LN it would be disadvantageous for it to be visual since KL doesn't have to speak for it to activate

It's not digital zeroes in the novel. If you want to have every detail spoon fed to you, go read a childrens book. But even then, a child has better imagination

So how would a weapon's 'attack' vanish? Please try be more coherent.

Nagai please save this franchise

I'm completely coherent, if you don't know how Ascalon worked and what kind of attacks were happening, then you don't read the series.

>KL pronounces ZERO NI SURU
>attack turns to nothing completely evaporating from existence no other visual effects at all

Attached: 1553279912780.png (1277x720, 1.19M)

>had to work with a poorly written, poorly detailed, poorly developed 'writing' that are the light novels
Rewatch Railgun and Index sisters arc. Same arc. Same restrictions. Railgun blows Index out of the water.

From the fight choreography, to the internal monologues of from Touma to Accel to Misaka, use of sound and music score, effects and where to invest the effort, all the way down to the execution of dramatic moments.

Lastly, Index team fails miserably because they neither stay true to the novel's writing nor do they use their leeway to make their own story work. They managed to create the worst of both worlds

Better straight a bit here (What I heard from "intern" source):
>Fact Kamachi (+ committee?) doesn't like the work of director Nishikiori (pretty sure Kamachi said: "That bad")
Nishikiori excuse " I just try being faithful to the original material'.
>Rumors Kamachi left him (alone) after seen Terra-arc animated (and Miki only say "EH? What wrong?")
That Why We never see any interview with Kamachi again after terra-arc.
Once We have/confirm the sources We will dump here ASAP

Attached: 10thAni_Kamachi_secret_stories.jpg (2553x1200, 803K)

>adapt level upper
>cut out the level upper stories that ties everything up
Good job Nagai I gusss
>he cut Gunha for effectively Saten and that fat fuck

That seems pretty questionable

You're saving a man's life by finding a new director. He might have a stroke while trying to adapt NT4.

You could say it would turn his chances of coming back TO ZERO

Oh shit. Time to hate Nishikiori now

Attached: legitsource.jpg (475x588, 67K)

Do you have the Newtype Interview the Chinese are raving about?

How to get past the anime pleb filter, see if you can properly adapt NT4.

>Kamachi gave up on the season after the earth blades
Wew

Matsukara is known to not enjoy working with Nishikiori. It's been known for a while from straight guesses that they didn't want him in the first place, but scheduling prevented that.

>Kamachi dropped it after Terra arc
Based as fuck

>Rumors Kamachi left him (alone) after seen Terra-arc animated (and Miki only say "EH? What wrong?")

Attached: 1514927963547.jpg (283x334, 48K)

>Kamachi sees that OT14 turns out more or less alright and decides he can trust Nishikori
>It all immediately goes to shit
I can see this and it would explain the change between the start of the anime and now in terms of the interviews

Translator guy here. Only the screenshots are the actual true translations of the interview, which js06 gave a brief summary of back then. Everything not a screenshot in that thread has bias by the OP. So that includes Nishikori calling himself a genius (he obviously didn't say that), however he did say between how Kamachi envisioned it and how the text/plot presented itself, they choose the latter. 'We did thought of better ways to do it, but we want to be true to the text and be conservative'.

>Missile comes
>ZERO NI SURU
>Giant green arrow > appears with the words "implyingimplications" as it's shaft and flies at the missile
>Collusion turns missile into dust
>Index says "i'm hungry"
>knight leader takes out a bowl of eggs and drops some of the dust onto it
>gives it to index saying "salted bowl of eggs"
10/10 Index 3

Actually this is true. Even Kawahara showed up in interviews with staff after without issue.

Fucking hell Kamachi, you should have pulled the production instead of pulling out yourself. Nobody would have complained if Accel and Railgun came first while Index 3 was completely redone.

Do you think Kamachi has that kind of power?

Thanks. so it is real.

I really doubt he could have. By that time it was almost certainly too far in to be stopped. Especially when the options are what we got or skipping it entirely.

>WTF THEY CUT ALL THIS SHIT OUT FUCKING NISHIKORI EVERY PART ID CRUCIAL
>WTF HE ADDED STUFF BACK IN AND FUCKED THE PACING FUCKING NISHIKORI NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE IN
Hm, almost like the guy was boned no matter what happened due to not having nearly enough episodes and having next to no man power due to JC Staff fuck ups, yet people continue to scapegoat him. Seriously, when are people going to blame JC STAFF EXECUTIVES, which ACTUALLY fucked everything over with shitty decisions, rather than blame Miki, Nishi, or the animation staff?

>Nobody would have complained if Accel and Railgun came first while Index 3 was completely redone.
t. faggot who doesn't remember faggots complaining for 10 years japs in japan to faggots on this board to the goddamn translation team for all the toaru mangas and LN translations.

How would he have that kind of power? It's the reason Miki set up his own company in the first place, and not even he is almighty when it comes to production conflicts.

Well he basically said this is just some chinese guy’s interpretation of something we’ve had summarized for a while

Yeah. It's just fun to look at in hindsight and see through the gaps now.

Authors don't have that power. Straight edge becomes the middleman, so Miki would've had to hastily pull the plug. OT14 was probably only completed right before it aired due to PVs not being final. It's a clusterfuck from all angles and Kamachi ended up saying fuck it

This really. Whether or not Nishikori fucked up, I doubt anyone else could have done much better with the fucked schedule and the fucked pacing that was handed to him.

>nips
>ever being that aggressive
>Nishi calling himself a genius
Doubt.wav

You can't salvage this. No matter what happens, Index IV is now quite likely to get a new director. Shit like this causes shifts with directors.
Who do you guys want? Who will it be?

Attached: b46459a1c330b69f6f72a2a1cafe686fdf811d480aef9e997cc425ab10e25855.jpg (2076x3090, 384K)

Everyone fucked up. This has been a problem since S1, every single production has been known to be a giant mess because the staff they chose don't know how to handle it, because the executives were careless, etc etc. Everytime it's all these factors. But it's never one person, they all fucked up.

From poor decisions on the show to poor decisions on the production. This whole thing is a nightmare every single time, even the movie apparently had production issues.

Considering OT14 seems to be more or less ok from an adaptation standpoint, I've got a feeling if Kamachi did say fuck it after OT14, it was more so due to how much effort it was to steer everything into coming out the way it did. Deciding to instead just go back to writing instead of trying to wrangle the herd of cats that was the production of this anime.

>Index 3 canonically was 3 episodes long

I still dont understand why this was so bad to you fags, especially when there was much worse shit happening over all. What should it have looked like instead?

Not everything needs a visual effect. Sometimes subtle is the way to go and show impact from there.

>Implying most people even know any directors

Then it's on the director. The director is the one who has to DIRECT PEOPLE, and it's also on him to get together a staff and animators. There's now proof that the rumors of the director being hard to work with. Yes, Index 3 was dealt a bad hand by having the pace fucked from the start, but EVERYTHING outside of pacing, be it animation or interpretations is entirely linked to the director.

myanimelist.net/people/10384/Hiroshi_Nishikiori
>only thing that was even decent is Azumanga Daioh which is mostly copy pasta and doesn't require much animation to begin with. Only thing you'd need to do is not fuck up the sound. Literally no creative or imaginative input required.

myanimelist.net/people/8539/Tatsuyuki_Nagai
>Directed Mai-hime, Anohana, MSG, and Toradora! Worked other outstanding and memorable series like Chobits, idolmaster, mushishi, etc

I say leave JCstaff if possible (probably not). Next best option is off Nishi and give Index to Nagai

If you must know, apart from the 'i'm a genius' and 'I don't care what the author thinks', the rest is actually pretty spot on.

Ishizuka Atsuko would be a great fit. She has great connections, knows how to portray something without it feeling jarring and direct scenes.

Adaption wise the majority of Index 3 isn’t bad though, it’s biggest issue is undoubtably pacing

>implying Kamachi has that sort of power
>implying almost any author in any place in the world has that sort of power over tv/movie production
Please stop acting like you understand how this works.

I want Yuasa for NT4 and NT9 but everyone can dream

On the bright side you literally can't get worse than the author giving up on your season, it can only go up from here

>Next best option after Nishi is Nagai
Stop shilling your husband so fucking hard. He's really not that good and JC staff has a lot more than just two directors.

My personal conspiracy theory is that that's the exact reason they brought him back. Why make the fans hate some new guy for your fuckups when you can just pick the one they already didn't like, have him take all the shit, and only then bring in the new guy to save the anime?

>implying almost any author in any place in the world has that sort of power over tv/movie production
Arifureta's author managed to do it by complaining to the publisher.

>hurr shills
>durrrr better directors i won't name

Attached: i was only pretending to be retarded cap.png (568x1023, 160K)

>apart from the shit that someone made up, the rest is totally accurate

Attached: 1337011076495.jpg (684x720, 68K)

I agree. These rumors haven't existed just suddenly, Nishikiori has had negative rumors for over a decade on various productions, how animators don't want to come back and work for him. You don't have such shit stirring in the pot if you're clean.

Pacing, Direction, SFX (honestly these were objectively horse shit at times). Half the episodes half some piss poor direction choice that could be easily avoided. But they pick bottom of the barrel staff to handle each episode who barely worked on anything (you can see for yourself).

I doubt that

>give it to nagai
No thanks. No need for shit to replace shitter shit
Great answers. Personally for NT 9, I want the person who made Re:Zero episode 15. Now before you go contrarian on my ass, that episode was widely celebrated on Yea Forums when it aired.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (177x206, 6K)

Unfortunately it makes sense. In October Kamachi said he was helping with Accel and Railgun. He might've seen the trainwreck in motion and rightfully so figured it wasn't worth helping

to all faggots on both hemisphere going on a Nishikiori and Miki witchhunt, Stop.
It wouldn't do anything other than making the fanbase look bad.
in Fact, we all should be thankful index s3 got animated in the first place

Index 3 wasn’t even that bad. No idea why there’s so much backlash. It’s about same quality overall as s1/s2.

>t.Nishitkiori
This season has committed two greatest sins of anime production.
First it was done on such a low budget of both time and money that even an amateur can notice it.
Second, there was no effort put into it to cover up for man hours and money missing within the animation.
Low budget and Low effort.
Low budget can always be forgiven if the team working on the show tries their best.
Low effort is death sentence regardless of any budget.
Fuck Nishitkiori and fuck JC.
Learn or Burn.

Attached: 1541826896901.jpg (350x408, 72K)

Holy shit this man cannot be stopped

Attached: genius.png (450x300, 194K)

Which directly shows that they dont have that type of power and he had to complain and get lucky enough for the publisher to actually listen to him. If you remember, they were already begging just to get two episodes extra.

Shut the fuck up, higher ups doesn't learn until you bust their balls. Forming a witch hunt is one of the faster ways to get what you want.

Honestly I agree. The main problem was there was so much hype surrounding it, so something that's slightly worse than S2, or maybe the same isn't really going to be the best way to open up your toaru project

That was to Warner. Kadokawa is on the side of their authors as anime staff is simply a fucking contract. If the author is going to complain, they are sure going to listen to him.

I'm only bitching on a basket weaving image board, it can only go up from here, we've experienced purgatory (2014-2017) and now hell

Miki can be forgiven. Nishikiori cannot, and manhunts can be quite effective in removing shitters like these.

>First it was done on such a low budget
Every single time, why, WHY do so many people try to pretend they know how anime production works while unironically using the "budget" meme? Thats not how it works. Thats never how it works. Please, I'm begging you, research shit before pretending to know what you're talking about.

>witch hunt someone who isn’t actually in that much control
>higher ups cut him then find some other poor sap to slap the next 11 volume 2 cour adaptation
Good job I guess

Even if this was true, you don't actually matter. The 11s do, there's no need for you to throw a fit and join the witch hunt personally rather than just act normally.

Nagai is objectively better than Nishikori in every single way, from the camerawork, to the caharacter acting and the scenes composition

All Kamachi would have to do is complain to Straight-Edge and SE would talk straight to Dengeki and Kadokawa. Kamachi has some weight in Dengeki and Miki has even more.

Manhunts work. No one's asking to kill him here either, it's far better than the shit on twitter.

>majority of Index 3 isn’t bad though
It was a very bad trainwreck with a few bright spots.

Kakine V Accerlator was ok. The Mikoto-Touma scene in Acqua arc. The Accel-LO scene with the wings. And the comedic moments. Also ROAR op.

Everything else was outright bad.

You and your ilk are the reason we don't have a second season of HO.
Sincerely fuck you

Because this was supposed to be THE season, also its the start of a project so you want to make a better impression than this.

No, you guys are looking at it the wrong way. The same quality as S1/S2 was never good enough in the first place, it always missed the mark in what could have been. These complaints have existed since S2, it's just reached a breaking point.

>Still comparing him only to Nishikori when I specifically said that JC staff has a lot more than two directors
You're making the claim that he's literally the best director they have on hand, no backpedaling.

HO flopped beyond belief. It was never going to get a second season.

Now this is exaggeration for fucking sure

Pretty sure Miki already said that he couldnt do anything to stop it.

Look at all these keyboard warriors.

How about you quote the whole sentence?
>First it was done on such a low budget of both time and money that even an amateur can notice it.

Which is insane, if they got the DanMachi team on this, this adaptation would actually have a soul at least. We'd get something downright solid.

>You and your ilk are the reason we don't have a second season of HO.
HO sold around 500 copies, it flopped even harder than if Indexfags just boycotted it.

Nah, THE season is NT S2.

>thinking they ever planned it
Top tier bait

Show me a JC Staff director that has done something on the level of Anohana at least

He did. The vague tweets he made the days he was getting harassed definitely line up with what he said at the Event. Some projects just cannot be stopped even when someone leaves.

That does not take from the fact that you are seriously implying muh budget

>You're looking at it the wrong way
>Repeats exactly what I said
Read the post before replying faggot.

Doubt me all you want, still can't change the fact that Nips criticize him to death, the only decent thing he ever produced was Azumanga, and he was simultaneous directing 1 other anime and 2 other movies when Index 3 was in production, which makes whatever efforts he put into Index 3 questionable.

The funny thing is the excutives at Kadokawa won’t give a fuck. They’ll stick with the same team and same studio. Nishikiori will be back for NT if it ever happens. Most nip fans even won’t care to do aggressive protesting either unless it’s something on the level of fucking Tatsuki getting fired or something and this situation isn’t even close.

I dont know what the fuck Anohana is so that'll be pretty hard.

>stupid games stupid prises

Attached: 1552010644699.jpg (905x720, 108K)

Guys, Nishikori pissed on Kamachi right in front of everyone, please believe me

Based newfag

The 11s and Chinese do actually, and the Chinese are already in witch hunt mode.

I did, I'm mainly speaking to the 1st user.

Or Toradora

No he won't be back if the author and him didn't work well together, they will outright lose money on NT s1 and it will be the end of the project if this happens again

I care less about your grudge and more about a bunch of lying chinese for a guy who you don’t even really need to lie about in the first place

>still can't change the fact that Nips criticize him to death
Means nothing because fags here scapegoat too, they arent above that
>he was simultaneous directing 1 other anime and 2 other movies when Index 3 was in production
Having to take on multiple projects is totally his fault, gotcha. Definitely not JC Staff for forcing this situation. Nope.

Read it then.
No implications in the post, just statements after observations over Index III season.

Attached: 1541345211745.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Why do you think a Kamachi production flopped?
because It was a witchhunt for not adapting index s3.
Look what we have now. HO dead, index with subpar adaptation, and a disgruntled fanbase even more agitated than when HO aired.
It all started with fuckers like this faggot

Don't look at twitter, 2ch, or even 5ch for that matter. It's pretty bad.

They literally won't though. Kadokawa is the Publisher, thus they side with an author not the contract of a different company. They had no problem cutting ties with KyoAni.

If there is a problem, an issue, they will recognize and take action. It is their property and everyone else is a sponsor. This backlash is not really going unnoticed given we've already had comments about production from Miki himself. Nip fans have already been aggressive, telling JC to die and seeing some of the responses today are wild.

Nishikiori literally didn’t do anything differently than what he did in s1/s2. Kamachi should have gotten tired of his shit back then but didn’t for some reason. So I don’t really buy that he and Nishikiori don’t work well together.

>its yet another episode of people repeating the same shit theyve said for 6 months
I hate reruns

>defending this fag in 2019
People shit on him after s2 as well, he's bottom of the barrel tier. They probably only brought him back since it was a rushjob

A lot of things went differently this time.
>Kamachi should have gotten tired of his shit back then
Kamachi can but who's to say Kamachi really directly works with them on a daily basis? He has his own novels and other projects like a Game to work on. He won't always be there and it may be bare minimum. Miki apparently being surprised says a lot.

I already dont bother with those sites. My point is simply faggots here hardly need to pull the "for justice!" angle to shit up threads. Fucking no one is going to wander over to Yea Forums to find out what 60 some gajins think. There's hardly a need to shit up the threads and not just talk it over reasonably.

I bet you're one of those conspiracy theorists that think HO only flopped because 10 guys on 2ch said they were gonna boycott it.

Kamachi is older now, he would've been the youngest guy in the room back then. Now he's a bigger name than him. It adds up, since why would he be working on Railgun 3 back when it started airing?

I agree on that.

>They probably only brought him back since it was a rushjob
Oh, wait a second.
>Kamachi new that Index III will be a shitstorm no matter what
>so they brought Nishitkiori in to get rid of him before the NT.
>Keikaku doori

Attached: 1543291758255.jpg (324x451, 14K)

>because people were baited and switched and felt angry about it, it caused a subpar adaptation
Maybe they shouldnt have baited and switched
Maybe they should have put more priority on a series that made them loads of money and still somehow does despite an absolute shitshow they put up there
Maybe they shouldnt have shitty fucking business practices
Maybe you shouldnt blame the consumer like every other loser and just admit they fucked up.

t. Nishikori

>thinking anyone boycotted it
They only picked HO since it's easy to adapt. ZW would've been more popular

Is the manga version of OT14 near perfect?

I mean personally I dropped HO because the anime just wasnt that interesting, nothing to do with the bait and switch.

Yes.

DEEN was absolute trash during the mid-late 00's. Gone was the mofos that made masterpieces like Rurouni Kenshi trust and betray.

No DEEN was butchering perfectly fine material. Butchered Fate/SN. And then butchered umineko.

FSN was so bad that Nasu & TM pulled it and gave it to ufotable who as killing it with the KNK movies. Now FSN is one of the biggest franchises with or without FGO.

R07 let Deen do Higurashi but Umineko so bad they just left it half done. This is a fucking mystery anime where the mystery was never fucking solved because the author felt it better to leave undone than butcher it more.

Attached: shirou then shirou now ubw fate.jpg (600x675, 41K)

Shut the fuck up and post Mikoto

Attached: a6e4f16a823b23f8b1fb962b3d4b9f14.jpg (1275x1755, 2.79M)

More or less. A couple of the info dumps felt quick, but its basically fine.

Attached: 5ca875fd3ad075e8d2f6af3508642830.jpg (553x760, 308K)

Ok

Attached: 1423814058942.jpg (585x679, 253K)

Attached: shit poop.gif (388x495, 24K)

roger that

Attached: 1544996532568.jpg (1199x838, 222K)

That's fine. I'm not into military stuff myself. A lot of Indexfans at the event who did get bait and switched dropped it before even airing though

Yeah, we should start bashing Nishitkiori's waifu too.

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

Attached: c493d6022135c317247607128475a697.jpg (450x658, 57K)

Attached: 1507863294397.png (900x1200, 462K)

>I bet you're one of those conspiracy theorists
Really? is this how far discussion devolved into?
anyway, we all know the fanbase is a small niche passionate one. We as Kamachifags eat up everything Kamachi. It's common knowledge.
Why do you think HO flopped? when the fanbase is so passionate and dedicated?
it was index s3 announcement disappointment.

Attached: 1522658761895.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Hope she gets some new scenes soon, she hasnt been around since NT10

Attached: 71928786_p0.jpg (1200x848, 140K)

Honestly HO doesn't really pick up until the 4th volume, I nearly fell asleep reading the first 3.

JC is our DEEN basically

Attached: 957143C83F744BB3AE334B1005C82887.jpg (2048x1152, 183K)

is season 4 confirmed??

>Skips Mikoto's only sakuga
You didnt really thought that through, Nishikori is an Indexfag

Anyone have the meme factions picture?

Attached: lola legs.png (1600x900, 1.44M)

>We as Kamachifags eat up everything Kamachi
No we dont. The other series might be discussed here, but there's notably less discussion than for Index and threads solely dedicated to one of his other series often either die or stick around for days on end.

Attached: -19385703_456239480.jpg (852x1200, 210K)

thats loli order

Yes, as long as Accel and Railgun dont bomb. There have been multiple hints and its obvious that that was the plan since they were thinking of skipping directly into NT

I dont have sleeve on me though

Attached: 1490312804715.jpg (2999x1399, 1.38M)

it pissed even the nips off
>I like mikoto but this is too much

Attached: e716d5afdd04b1e190ed010bfa81010f.png (595x700, 415K)

One level 5 electromaster coming up

Attached: 1449394162677.jpg (568x720, 75K)

Attached: 1523356345.jpg (362x600, 35K)

Sure!

Attached: 1501074568570.jpg (595x842, 317K)

Just wanna see frenda again bros

Attached: 25360_gochiusa_sharo_iPhone.jpg (890x1590, 162K)

Attached: WhosThisLoser.jpg (600x600, 110K)

Oops, posted the sticc version
thats fine, thanks

Attached: 1553037936953.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: 53515868_p0.png (480x640, 314K)

>We as Kamachifags eat up everything Kamachi. It's common knowledge.
That doesn't mean we have to buy literally everything. Stop hitting enter after every single sentence you twit.

Attached: WiUYAACkwm.jpg (827x1169, 126K)

HO was never designed to be popular

Attached: SLEEVE.jpg (880x460, 200K)

Who's the trap? Is he mikotos's orbiter?

Attached: 794137908d33d983fee1b556ab78e600.jpg (530x481, 146K)

Can't you read? It's Mikoto

Attached: 1489302316707.jpg (1280x1195, 253K)

Why would the Nips need to further demonize him when he's not some user, but someone with an actual record? Not saying real people don't get scapegoated, but when everything is laid out in a list throughout a 15 year career, there are shit you can't refute. Just look at Schoolgirl Strikers, the only thing he directed throughout 2016, see how that was received.

Detective Biribiri OVA when?

It might take a little longer for the next season, they won't rush it like Index 3's production hopefully.

Attached: 7211f70a073610f85ae7c4748a8b1d36.jpg (764x1062, 988K)

Attached: 78ddcc00cadc9a390ef72449216d8317e15563ce_s2_n2.png (826x1170, 692K)

>mikotos's orbiter?
Mikoto is Touma's orbiter as usual.
>Who's the trap?
Mikoto?

Attached: 26345234.jpg (500x600, 278K)

It's possible that NTs1 was planned even before S3 though. Considering the comments about how S3 had a narrow window of when it could be adapted and how they were going to skip it.

Attached: IMG_20190326_004628.jpg (1191x1684, 200K)

It is just Mikoto user. Get your eyes checked.

Attached: 1507863302220.jpg (600x987, 91K)

Between Thor and Othinus Gremlin is really going to knock it out of the park in the first two seasons.

Attached: 1508190725572.jpg (1003x622, 593K)

WARNING: This image contains best girl

Attached: 0e47fbae445cee867bae8c0dae5a43c2.jpg (500x953, 193K)

JC didn't force him, he's the one who ends up accepting. Somethings cannot be forgiven since plenty of other Directors are in such a situation and come out with competent works. Some of the more moderate nips noticed how he has only ever joined works that had major problems, every single one. JC cannot help his own personality if animators don't want to work with him either.

I want to see more of a Thor Touma dynamic again, they got on pretty well. Kamisato and Gunha as well, Touma just has an interesting time with the guys and seems to play off them a lot better than most of the girls

Attached: 42679581_p23.jpg (550x638, 269K)

But that is a boy user.

twitter.com/g4irAbsX32xN6ak/status/1115417069929943040
kek?

God I love her

Attached: микото.png (1920x1200, 217K)

kek.

Attached: 2168fe8779e309dc345cf726deb75360.jpg (1400x2121, 328K)

Attached: mikobutt.jpg (849x1200, 93K)

What is this trash

Anyone have a bigger version of this?

Attached: ants.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Now I want a doujin where Touma dicks thor

Good. Fuck nishikori

What is this beauty

Attached: Index_v15_340-341.jpg (2240x1600, 629K)

>g4irAbsX32xN6ak
What a strange handle.

Thank you

I've been waiting for that meme Etzali Thor doujin for a long time

>Touma just has an interesting time with the guys
Implying.
Mikoto with longer hair and superior firepower is a girl.

Attached: Thor&Hammer.jpg (3150x4094, 760K)

Speaking of doujins, how goes the meme doujin compilation? I know MS paint user and preggo user are on it, but did any other drawfag ever get in on it too?

Japanese always do that.

Flat girls shouldn't bother wasting money on bras

And Othinus is a boy, but we still call her a girl and call Mikoto a boy

Attached: 42890839_p17.png (700x1094, 773K)

>Leave Raildex anime to me

Attached: 41b7c3f430da7feedebeafa0826d9795.jpg (4078x5949, 2.53M)

I agree. I've always preferred Touma's dynamic with male characters, I wish we had gotten a little more schooltime content with Kamisato, those scenes were fun.

So what's his powerlevel? Can he defeat saints?

Pic unrelated

Attached: Swine mode.png (820x2869, 2.38M)

Not that I know of, then again no one said anything after that thread.

I actually really enjoyed his dynamic with Kamisato.

Nah. Leave it to us

Attached: 1539296109499.jpg (1280x681, 560K)

We just can't decide whether Mikoto is the best girl or the best boy

Attached: 1543468563093.jpg (471x462, 43K)

Attached: I already made the breed like rabbits joke.jpg (1191x1684, 776K)

Lightning God mode maybe, Almighty definitely.

Attached: 70982489_p7.jpg (945x1168, 221K)

>the girl that saved Raildex

>Othinus is a boy
>implying
Othinus is a fine old man, just like Touma prefers.
Just look at him popping a boner over Aleister.

Attached: Fine Old Man.jpg (754x1059, 184K)

To be fair to Touma can you fucking blame him?

Attached: Japanese computer program writes porn about man from the 1800s.png (595x528, 44K)

Who can finally defeat the preggochad?

>saints
>he

Attached: 1553472410684.jpg (345x477, 230K)

Othinus would have unironically been better as a cute half naked boy.

>team dilf
>no team milf
Where's team gekota?
Mikoto
Febri
LO
Heaven canceller

Othinus is perfection so I can't say I agree.

Attached: 1553809474859.jpg (1516x1108, 1.14M)

Attached: 509d0b7428faf338912bf3f95ca387a2.jpg (552x640, 156K)

Sasuga

Attached: 1406487218260.png (477x343, 59K)

*does nothing all season*
*saves nothing*

Othinus is a tranny*

Reminder GROUP came out of that shit unscaved to due the power of PERVERSION.

maid imouto cosplay fag
lolicon who likes to hurt girls pedo
shotacon pedo
another imouto pedo who prefers tomboys

No one cares about Febri and the characters would be redundant

Only KL can defeat him

>does nothing all season
Wrong. She did things to my dick you people wouldn't believe.

Did you really expect anything different to happen, when the City is owned by the STRONKEST DEGENERATE?

Attached: Perfect aim to hit the tip.png (700x757, 992K)

She saved this season by giving us a 7 second shot of her ass.

Its
Mikoto
Leader
Junko
LO

As much as I like the times when Touma will be dicking around with girls like Fran and commenting on her tight little ass, I definitely feel like we could use more time with some of the guys. I was really hoping we might see Thor or Kamisato around in other areas of the commonwealth in NT20+. Part of why I want a NT spinoff, there's lots of potential to expound on some of the stuff Kamachi has tossed out there. Imagine cutting to Canada/Australia, or other parts of AC during NT17 in a spin off to see what other characters are up to, there's a lot of potential for amusing team ups and other shenanigans there.

Attached: 1544492647338.jpg (830x843, 226K)

TBF he's pretty close, just got the wrong tokiwadai level 5.

Misaki literally saves the railgun and her sisters along with everyone else.

Attached: toaru misaki founds tokiwadai.jpg (1080x1545, 867K)

Attached: 6e60f7bd6e2cdaa156c27b3b3bf737fc.jpg (705x916, 313K)

Fuck, I knew it. The pictures in the pdf I have arent nearly as high of quality. Anyone know what I can go to get the more high res pictures?

Same, I can see them still being stubborn about getting along despite not really being enemies anymore, so if they meet again there should be some fun banter.

Forgot about Junko. Kick out Misaka since she's on team trap already. Febri or HC back in.

Come to think. Did Canada never leave england in Kamachi verse if it's still considered part of the commonwealth? Another one of those odd little things that differs in Kamachi history.

Kek fuck off MP, nobody likes or cares about Febri and there's no LN picture of her

BT

Canada is part of the Commonwealth in IRL too

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth
>ctrl+f Canada
>0 results
?

In my headcanon

They still have the OT images? I thought it was purged?

Attached: 0ec10a8baa5ac5f7dd306d35c192b72e.jpg (615x565, 84K)

It's stuff like this why I want a 4koma spinoff of just Touma and guys dicking around.

Attached: 345241056198.jpg (550x670, 129K)

user please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

Only the illustrations.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Illustrations

Nevermind it wasn't my headcanon

>Touma's dynamic with male characters
I wouldn't say male but his platonic relationships are better than his romantic ones.

accel-touma is nice. tsun accel is that nice old school tsun.

I wanna have proxy babies with mikoto!

Which of his female relations are you throwing in there out of curiosity

Well shit, guess I shouldnt have assumed. Thanks.

What do you know

>just Touma and guys dicking around.
>Tsuchi and Aogami to dick with science side
>Kamisato and Thor to dick with magic side
Imagine the possibilities.

Attached: 1552967418495.jpg (853x960, 111K)

Attached: 5837708f915acb5c588ae93dc5d089b9.jpg (717x984, 659K)

Attached: Misaka.Mikoto.full.778554.jpg (1920x1080, 2.45M)

This is why we need a NT spinoff. We've been in OT for so damn long.

Attached: 43298457_p2_zps0a71f9e6.jpg (500x707, 348K)

well Miki did say that Kamachi was a jock-type who is autistic about his work

Attached: 1bankama_02_cs1w1_x720.jpg (508x720, 112K)

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 2453452452345.jpg (1600x764, 229K)

Long Live the Queen!

Who is the target audience for this bait

Attached: 1536732791743.jpg (404x428, 138K)

The small subset of Canadians who are somehow not aware that they're part of the commonwealth perhaps? Or the smaller subset still of people from other countries who would give a shit?

>Thread is complete and utter shit
>Transform it into a Mikoto /c/ thread
>Now it's good.
And people say she isn't best girl.

Mikoto had no part in the thread turning for the better, it was clearly the people posting Thor and discussing the male characters, not the 5ish images of Mikoto

Checked and true

Of course she is user.

Attached: Bestkoto.jpg (1500x990, 150K)

>Filename isnt Biri's got a gun

Nah, it was clearly the people posting Mikoto, not the 5ish images of Thor.

At least you didnt try to pretend anyone was talking about her. Maybe the delusion isnt terminal

Imagine being this delusional

Happy now?

Attached: BiriBiri got a gun!.png (563x776, 257K)

>Thorfag this delusional
Kek.

ZERO NI SURU

Look's like Touma's dog days have just begun

Attached: They say when Biri was arrested they found her under a train.png (1094x1600, 719K)

And you did pretend anyone was discussing the male characters so that makes you even more delusional.

Reminder, season 3 would've been better if Nagai was the director. We would have an extra scene with Frenda and Saten before Frenda dies, and Misaka would have a dogfight duel with Gab

And watch, next thread people will pretend Mikotofags arent cancer

Real Fight
>Mikoto Versus Thor
Who win?
Kami+koto Versus Othinus+Thor
?

Having trouble finding pictures that fit properly

Attached: GROUP.png (908x463, 357K)

But user, that sounds like garbage.

>Nagai would have magically gotten more episodes you guys!
Also Frenda already got an extra scene and Saten a shit, fucking off dick rider

Would help if you knew how to crop resize images and didnt just stretch them into being longer.

Season 3 was a mistake

I want frenda to be in half of the season!

>Mikoto
Thor wins by a mile
>Kami
Which Kami? Kamisato wins, Touma loses.

Poor miki having to deal with Kamachi's autism

Which Touma?

>discussing the male characters

Attached: 1550221443142.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Attached: sz.jpg (637x900, 612K)

Both and/or any. Even if it's just fairy Othinus and not 50/50 or MG, Almighty Thor let Touma win because he enjoyed the fight enough.

Basically confirms NT adaptation is dead

>>Mikoto Versus Thor
Thor shreds, mocks, lols, rolls around, dicks around, and just cries out laughing against Mikoto. Once he got enough exp, kills her in a way he prefers.
>Kami+koto Versus Othinus+Thor
Othinus headshots her son, tells Mikoto to go fuck some pigs.
Two Oldman proceed to go on a date while they search for a coffee-shop with "rent a room" option.

Attached: 24562345.jpg (1400x1179, 173K)

I'll take "Blatant lies" for 500 Alex

Attached: 1491636126132.jpg (302x497, 41K)

>Dozens of hints
>Miki already said its on the table as long as Accel and Railgun dont bomb
>i-i-its not happening guise
See you in 2ish years

Othinus really needs to find her own money so Touma's shit luck stops cockblocking her from getting the dates she wants

>See you in 2ish years
You mean another 10 years lmao

Reminder that Kamachi and Nishi are drinking buddies

IT laughing.

>>Miki already said its on the table as long as Accel and Railgun dont bomb
>Railgun editor said Railgun 3 will happen if Index 3 does well
>Miki announces it anyway
Miki will announce NT regardless if Accel or Railgun does well, although I think it might be a while away.

Thor doesnt have to cut his arm off to beat him to death

If Gremlin's operating funds (Thor's burger money) haven't been drained yet she could use that.

Index S3 did do well though, 5k is a lot these days

If nagai held index 3, it would turn into a masterpiece

Accel and Railgun S3 was announced before any sales figures were out.

It probably has and/or she has no access to it

Current Touma does not need for his hand to be cut off in order for IT to crawl out and spook shit. It’s the opposite he has to run away from others.
Just shake him a bit, or wait for a few minutes.

Attached: 1553460953417.jpg (906x909, 45K)

Not too sure what you mean by that. Had to make it narrower just to fit, not too sure what I could have done different. ANy other option made their faces too wide

>dude OT is old let some meme man handle it who cares anyways xDD
Only literal retards think like this

Is that reference She often bathe there?

Granted pre-order sales were good.

>still shilling

it only means their expectation of S3's success is LOW

Then its a good thing Thor is a dodge master and it wont be able to hit him.

Tsuchi and Awaki's faces look long like you stretched the image instead of just cropping dimensions you think look decent and resizing the image while keeping the aspect ratio

>oh no, I MUST find a way to be negative about this!

But the preorders were also like 4k and as said these days thats not bad at all.

>secondary
Eggs do not need to hit him.
Just one PEW hitting the planet is more then enough.

Attached: Murderhobo Touma.jpg (400x565, 162K)

Othinus is a bath lover but I dont think she's canonically bathed in anything edible yet

Whre do you think you are? This place has been infested with redditors and facebookniggers for more than a year now

>claims secondary on a discussion about thor and then makes shit up about IT destroying the entire planet
Embarassing desu

>Mikoto Versus Thor
Mikoto, with one - two her Kaiju
>Kami+koto Versus Othinus+Thor
Kamikoto, they step on Othinus and deal with Thor later

>No one responded to my bait, so I guess its up to me to samefag my own post instead
Yikes

>only Othinus achieved complete victory and the only reason why she lost because basically she got bored
why is kamachi a hack?

t. triggered redditor / facebook seanigger

Mikotofags everyone

>entire Queen Britannia was split in two
Do I have to remind you what that ship was?

Attached: 15329389.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Yes user, the statement about the barrier being like another world was meant to be taken totally literally, and the fact Aleister survived at ground zero just fine is totally irrelevant. Gg no re the planet is totally dying next volume. Keep jacking off touma harder

Oh, you are that thing.
My bad then.

Attached: 1552056582349.jpg (925x530, 130K)

The destruction of the world>the ability of Thor.

I'm saying this is as small as I can make this to fit the height of the box while keeping aspect ratio, which cuts off the face

Attached: GROUP.png (906x462, 318K)

That looks fine to me desu