Kohei Horikoshi can learn something from ONE

Mob: born with powers and tries to improve himself and find others potential skills within him

Deku: waaaahhh! I want powers and to be a hero!

mob psycho 100 > hero academia

Attached: 34B6972D-CC95-4E16-876A-CF1D556461DA.jpg (1316x742, 181K)

Best MC

Attached: 124E69FC-2117-42A2-97C0-E030EE68EA17.png (1334x750, 1.41M)

He already ripped off half of one punch mam.

Yes he did

I hope hero aca anime goes to Toei so he can fail

>Had Mob fallen in with the wrong crowd, which, let's be real here, would have been far more likely, the entire world would have been enslaved by espers
Claw had absolutely no chance of conquering the world regardless of Mob, are you really this braindead?

>Just having powers doesn't mean everything works out for you.
>everything works out for Mob because he has powers
what did ONE mean by this?

>everything works out for Mob because he has powers
Are your retarded? His only reason for joining the body improvement club was that he couldn't get what he really wanted with his powers.

>powers don't help him communicate with his peers
>powers don't make him a smarter person
> powers won't help him get a job or function out in the adult world
>powers didn't get him the girl he wanted

Hero aca fag

Claw are man children who didn’t grow up since middle school

What a fag you are

Second half of season 2 was terrible

No it’s a 100/10

Not killing your enemies and trying to reason with maniacs and murderers is the WORST fucking trope and anyone who uses it should be banned from writing.

Attached: 1477292623186.jpg (640x640, 85K)

A 14-year-old trying to live a normal, well-adjusted life has no business trying to kill anyone.

It’s a slice of life

this. The first half of the season was great and then it turns into brainlet shonenshit where nothing fucking happens for like 4 episodes and then Mob saves everyone

Yeah, but he wins fights.
The idea of a protagonist actually being a human being who wants to live a normal life and that not every problem can be solved by punching it very hard is unfathomable for herotards.

I wouldn't say terrible but yeah I was kinda underwhelmed. Still a million times better than My Faggot Academia because at least things happen

And hes a complete fucking retard for putting his faith is fucking criminals
This is now how life works. The milisecond you show kindness to a bad guy you end up with a shank in the liver. But hey, this is fiction so the author is allowed to make up unrealistic bullshit I suppose.
This massively lowered my opinion of ONE.

The final arc of the manga is not shonen shit and is PSYCHOlogical

His master taught him to be a kind person when mob was afraid of his powers

You ever consider that their end goals are different?

Deku thinks having powers and going to hero school will make him a true hero

Terrible is a strong word. It just kind of isolated the people who were in it for the slice of life elements

It’s a 100/10

If he wanted to be a hero, why not aiming for doctor?

I know right?

Or a police officer

>mob: literally born with powerlevel of goku lvl 1
>deku: born with nothing
>somehow congratulates mob on being above it all
wew, literally a fair comparison. even the bc comparisons made more sense.

God, there are people who don't even fucking realize that Mob's entire psyche is built on the idea that he's LOSING if he has to solve a problem by using his powers rather than his words or actions. Christ

t.burger

MODCHADS RISE UP!

Attached: mobchads.jpg (802x251, 69K)

You sound exactly like the Yea Forums tards I once had a debate with, next thing you'll do, you will start comparing Mob with Watchmen, am I right?