You’re ready for the inevitable collapse of society, right Yea Forums...

You’re ready for the inevitable collapse of society, right Yea Forums? You have anime downloaded for when it happens and don’t stream it, RIGHT?

Attached: A36F80FF-BAA9-4B71-93CC-767CD4B988AA.jpg (736x460, 70K)

Like you'll have electricity to watch anime of society collapsed? Only real solution is to collect manga.

What happened this time?

Generators and fuel will still be around. Ideally you'd just wake up one day and there would be no one else in the whole world.

Attached: quiet-earth-original.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I have it all stored in my head.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1500x1500, 230K)

>implying I won't be too busy raiding with my cannibal tribe

Attached: 1550700459281.png (1255x2300, 3.22M)

Let's get real. There will be a nuclear war which will fry all electronics and create a dust storm big enough to block sunlight for centuries.

Fuel has a shelf life of about a year.

Get to those coal mines

All that time spent adapting to an environment which has no natural sunlight in it was time well spent I suppose

In that case the batteries you'll be able to find in stores will last more or less like the food, as you won't be able to grow anything in that scenario.

Wind farms. I'm lugging my computer there and hooking it up. I'll be in a cold concrete control room watching Girl's Last Tour until I die of starvation.

>tfw neets will survive due to their low sunlight tolerance and slow metabolisms
Evolution truly works in strange ways.

UN gave 12 years as the limit to stop global warming I think.

I've gotta get my hands on a gun or some drugs for that eventuality. I'm going to stick around for the end and take my leave. Only losers stay for the after credit scene.

You need electricity to start a wind turbine too.

Use an ethanol generator!

Backup generators!

I, for one, will get isekaied once the time is right.

You know once all the people are gone, this world might actually be a nice place again!

I'll buy a shotgun to stave off the tribes of mutant cannibals that roam post-apocalyptic USA while retreating to my fortified compound to rewatch old harem anime using my solar power generator.

Attached: [Cleo]Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo!_2_-_02_(10bit_720p_x265).mkv_snapshot_21.59_[2018.12.04 (1280x720, 81K)

But how can you get isekai'd when there are no trucks still operational to hit you?

What will you do when you run out of ammo?

Chow down on one of the corpses and join them.

we all know that, when society collapses, onl /k/ and some cannibalistic neets will survive. So why care?

Why would they let you in instead of eating you?

I have about 50 gb of anime downloaded so I'm good

what do you mean? refined petroleum has a tank life of about ten years, longer in the more advanced storage units

Only in absolutely perfect storage conditions, and you won't find those outside of a refinery or lab. Fuels oxidize and collect condensation.