How was nagato convinced to switch ideals that he carried for over a decade in a 30 min conversation again?

How was nagato convinced to switch ideals that he carried for over a decade in a 30 min conversation again?

Attached: 96e817dc05e5208dff4dfda52d593952.jpg (640x779, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH3Sh3hRV-c&t=1513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a reason talk no jutsu is considered the strongest power in the Narutoverse.

Because he was convinced

Shit writing, he destroyed nagato idealism just like he destroyed sakura development, naruto went downhill from his ark followed by confession arc

Getting your ass handed to you by a teenager who holds those ideals can be world shattering.

Also like, at that point he was losing, might as well join the winning team

Plot fiat. There were many ways to counter against Naruto's argument but was never brought up because Naruto needed to be right.

>Kills his own teacher who once saved him from death
>Gets moved by a book from said teacher to the poitn of changing his ideals

??

O MY MASTER'S BOOK

Not that any of these things were actually said in naruto, but it had potential to make sense.

Nagato was about to die, he knew it, and he knew everything he's fighting for is moot and probably won't work without him. Not to mention "Madara" has been kinda pulling the strings anyway and he knows it.

Naruto is a fellow student of Jiraiya, and even tho Nagato killed Jiraiya, here's a little shit still fighting for his ideals and that probably snapped Nagato back to reality a bit that hes just going to die doing nothing but continuing a cycle or pain or he can go out trying to help the ninja world like Jiraiya thought he would do.

What op really meant to ask was who's seme?

Attached: 20190408_103328.jpg (513x433, 74K)

He knew what he was doing was wrong but was in too deep to admit it. And here comes this little orange shit who gives him the final push.

>ideals
What a sick shounen-validating buzzword. My adolescent boy manga is so fascinating because the characters have IDEALS!

thank you for playing your part in autism awareness user

He was also a student of Jiraiya which means he was the only one who even had the credentials to channel his views because he was also a potential chosen one, it is also not like someone else really pushed against Nagatos worldview in most of the time and Naruto managed to successfully supress his desire to take revenge on Nagato

Let's hear your favorite series.

Sounds like someone whining because they didn't keep their ideals!

What's it like to live with no purpose, motivation, or goals in life?

unfortunatly this. Before that and talking out the fillers it was at that time the best battle shonen, even better than FMA

>questioning Talk no Jutsu

Same as living with purpose, motivation, or goals in life.
t. medically diagnosed depression

Naurto was supposed to give him an answer the whole time and he never actually said anything

>depression
>real

Attached: fuckingidiot.png (499x338, 38K)

He did what he did because he had no other answer, and no hope that another answer would come. Naruto's talk reminded him of his ideals before he became Pain, and gave him hope that another answer could be discovered by Naruto. Why question this Talk no Jutsu when there are other examples?

because kishimoto

madoka magica

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

I want Hanabi to beat the shit out of Boruto so she can mock both his peepee and his fighting ability

I always pictured her as an ara ara type.

I want Hanabi x Naruto NTR

Because he actually believed Naruto's ideals in the first place, even before Naruto was born. The difference between the two is that Nagato became disillusioned through age/experience, believing that his ideals were naive and misguided. Naruto's namesake being derived directly from Nagato proved that someone is already living a life with those same ideals despite suffering their own hardships.

As Naruto puts it, if he just up and decides to switch things over because of the adversity he faces, then the ideals imparted through his namesake would have a different "story" altogether. Not many people realize this, but Naruto is essentially honoring what Nagato once was, and that's something that Nagato comes to admire in his opponent.
This. It's one of the only few times in the series where talk no jutsu was actually given a lot of thought in the writing.

He's the classic emo tsundere. He wanted a friend, but no one couldn't be as forceful as Naruto.

Because he held different ideals, similar to Narutos the time before that.
When he and Akatsuki stood for something else

Friendship

Naruto is the only person aside from Jiraya who treated Nagato like a person instead of a ninja. Everything wrong in Nagato's life stems mostly Danzo trying to solve a problem, and making it an even bigger problem for the Leaf down the road.

In good writing, Jiraya would've just adopted Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan as family instead of leaving them to fend for themselves in a war torn shithole.

>In good writing, Jiraya would've just adopted Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan as family instead of leaving them to fend for themselves in a war torn shithole.
That would imply Kishimoto even thought up these three before Part II happened.

Naruto doesn't need long term planning. The story just needs to be edited better and simple oversight as to not ruin the characters retroactively.

>How was nagato convinced to switch ideals
his "ideals" was constructed by Madara. Some with Obito. Both were more like Naruto in the first place.

Attached: 1553627123677.jpg (800x545, 331K)

spbp

Because Naruto has the same ideals that Nagato used to have, and Nagato could respect him since he had just defeated all six paths of Pain and even after Nagato had given Naruto his own two great pains by killing his sensei and destroying his village, Naruto still stuck to those ideals. Plus he fully admit he didn't have all the answers, just that he'd stick to his ideals.

Most of the talk no jutsu is completely justified if you aren't a speedreader

youtube.com/watch?v=gH3Sh3hRV-c&t=1513
Imagine not even being able to understand Naruto.

Because Naruto didn't just yell "YOU'RE WRONG" at him, and he wasn't. He understood where Nagato was coming from, and he recognized that the world is indeed fucked, what he did was trying to convince Nagato that there was a better way to resolve the world's issues beside calling yourself a god and trying to control everyone through hate. And Nagato decided to go with it because he also didn't like the answer he came with, he just thought that it was the only way.

This scene is the ultimate pleb filter.

It honestly isn't that far fetched for Naruto to have deconstructed it that easily. Nagatos "philosophy" regarding pain and how humans will always try to cause it, and why he needed the bijuu to prevent pain from occurring was simplistic at best.

>that part where Naruto told Pain he's barely holding himself back from killing him

I can relate to Nagato. At some point in my life I just started thinking "fuck it, I can't find an answer to these questions, but I'm sure someone smarter than me will in the future so I'll try to make the world a better place for them". Nagato essentially did the same

How to cult leaders get people to join their cult?
How does a salesman sell you stuff you don't actually need?
Why do people convert to religion?

Name one thing in this manga that makes sense in the long run. You can't.

Because Naruto had the same character as the guy from Jiraiya's book

Attached: 1554556988694.jpg (575x1121, 86K)