半グレを圧倒するマスター、ヒナも金的で1人撃退

合流するはずだった残りの仲間もマスターが講談組を使って全員撃退

怪我は転んだと誤魔化し自分1人で出頭することにしたミサキ
そしてクスリを混ぜてたことは嘘なのも明かすがナツオは最初から知っていた

前に進もうとするミサキの姿を見て自分も前に進んでみることにするナツオ

次話から新章スタート

Attached: domestic .jpg (231x160, 11K)

226 episodes from now on
The master who let the one who ruined the room of Natsu vomits appears with Hina
A master who overwhelms a half glare
As for the rest of the fellows who were supposed to join, the master repels all using Kodansumi
Misaki was misled when it fell and Misaki decided to appear alone
And it was obvious that it was a lie that I had mixed it, but Natsuo knew it from the beginning
Natsuo who sees the figure of Misaki trying to go ahead and decides to go ahead
New chapter start from next story

In the human language now please.

new arc

trying to decipher this still.

Please translate this, Professor Fuyutsuki

Ching chong nip wong.

Is there a way to translate google translate?

Translated:

Hina and Master had interrogated the guy who was searching through Natsuo's room. Master beats up the half-grey members with ease and Hina also hurts one of them by hurting them in the balls. The other half-grey members that were supposed to come were dealt by Master's yakuza friends. Hina hugs Natsuo and cries, glad that he is safe.

Misaki decides to turn herself in and go to the police station alone. She tells the police (Or Master and Hina I'm not sure) that her injury/scar/wound (probably referring to the mark on her cheek) was because she "fell".
She also tells Natsuo that she never put cocaine in his food. He says he knew that right from the start.

Natsuo realizes how Misaki is trying to move forward with life and decides that he'll also move forward. During this scene he reminds himself of the time when he hit his writer's block and Rui smiling.

Next chapter starts with a new arc. Probably back to Rui if I had to guess (Yay right?)

>During this scene he reminds himself of the time when he hit his writer's block and Rui smiling.
It's over Hinafags

desu I was starting to think maybe Hina was in with a chance but Rui just seems like the safe option. I know she doesn't care about popularity but the majority fanbase, from what I can see, likes Rui. I feel like if she chooses Hina shes going to get a fuck ton of death threats from western fans, which is never nice, whether she cares or not.

>Natsuo realizes how Misaki is trying to move forward with life and decides that he'll also move forward.
I don't know, that part makes it seem that he decided to move on from her than him still wanting to try again, will have to see the scans first, though I agree the most safe route is to make Rui win, I wouldn't say Hina is completely out yet, without any visuals, text spoilers can be interpreted in many ways.

So Misaki isn't gonna get the Natsuo dick? Kinda disappointed tbqh

>I don't know, that part makes it seem that he decided to move on from her than him still wanting to try again.
Thats what I thought, feels like he might finally move on, not that hes still obsessed with her. I still don't think Hina is out, hell I want her to win. But I still think Rui is the safe and easiest option. Which I'll be annoyed she takes but it wouldn't surprise me.

>Misaki decides to turn herself in and go to the police station alone
Won't Natsuo wait until she's out of jail?

So they have the guy that was in Natsuo's apartment with them and he throws up?
Maybe hit in the stomach or something?
She did steal the drugs.
She leaves and Natsuo goes with her?

It sucks because I really feel like the only reason people like Rui is because she is more developed in the anime.
They cut most of the Hina development.

>Hina also hurts one of them by hurting them in the balls.
Kek, Hina is not going to hold back for putting Natsuo in danger.

Attached: DTuydAeVQAA3wK2.jpg (639x587, 99K)

>Natsuo can't stop thinking of Rui even though Hina just came to save him

This guy trolling.

Hina is an old hag, that's all. The only way for her to win is to magically shed a 10 years because her udders are already losing an one-sided battle against gravity.

Kei once again proves herself to be a shitty writer. I am baffled by how much the story has turned to shit after the first 100 chapters, not that it was good before. It's just another " Rui gets away with everything while Hina suffers" arc. I don't like either heroines and actually want a side girl to win at this point. The narrative isn't interesting in the least anymore. Negi is a great example of a mangaka that actually keeps the narrative interesting for the readers, raises the bar with every chapter and keeps the audience guessing on who the bride is with their wild theories. Although most of the 5Toubun threads are full of shitposting, people actually discuss their theories. Kei should learn from Negi on how to write an actually engaging story.

The reason she has majority of fans is because of purityfags like While there are Ruifags that also like Hina, these just prefer to call Hina used goods and worship Rui as an angel that can do no wrong.

Just like how Natsuo always thought of Hina after their breakup until her lie. Do you seriously think he will move on that fast?

>people actually discuss their theories
While true, everybodys expecting Itsuki to win and those theories are just hopeful at this point. That doesn't fall into great writing imo and she probably will win. Me personally, I do not feel like she deserves to win but will anyway due to the tropes.

will rui finally kill herself?

What I am trying to say is that 5Toubun has an engaging narrative. Despite being the first girl, Negi has treated itsuki the same as her sister's. Rather the first three sisters get more screentime than her and Negi has kept the identity of the bride ambiguous enough while giving hints in the direction of all five heroines. Yes, Itsuki has the most chance, but the narrative doesnt bend itself to favour her.

Yeeaa.., no. Actual sales on the recent rakuten event doesn't lie. The Hina goods sold out within hours and the dumb rui shit took days. Sasuga even tweeted about them selling out fast and trying to hopefully reopen preorders on Hina's merch.

He still needs to get over Rui for good and I think that is what the next arc will be about

My point still stands. Rui has quite a large fanbase in the west and even in Japan, while not as popular as Hina, as Hina is more popular in Japan. I feel like if she doesn't choose Rui shes gonna get a LOT of hate. I know authors don't usually let that change their story its never nice to receive that sort of shit especially after putting her hardest into her work. I'm just saying Rui is the safer option and I won't be surprised when she takes that option.

Did you read Good Ending? Shes not going to deviate from that formula.

Dude, kishimoto and Kubo received many death threats after the ending of Naruto and Bleach. They are far more popular and still decided to stick with their vision. Then again, there are mangakas who sell themselves to Fangirls by deciding who wins based in popularity poll like what yamamori Mika did with hirunaka no ryuusei.

Sorry but recently Negi basically backtracks stuff. Fuu going from oh I don't know to, I know all along to Nino going I won't let anybody get in my way, to dropping everything and probably conceding to milku next chapter.

How do you know? Is your name Kei?

I'll wait for the chapter to come out but I can kinda feel I won't like the end of it

>Then again, there are mangakas who sell themselves to Fangirls
Thats what I mean. I feel like Kei is going to take the safe route she knows is easiest regardless of any "foreshadowing" or such done. Don't get me wrong. I want Hina to win. But I'm not going to root for her when its obvious the way this is going.
>Shes not going to deviate from that formula.
If anything I'd imagine she'd want to deviate from it. I find it hard to believe she'd want to do the same shit again.

Kei is a shit writer user, at least with GE the story was decent for the most part. But here, it's very obvious how little effort she actually puts into the story. Even SEO looks like Shakespeare when compared to her.

>she'd want to deviate from it.
If that's the case then MC's first love would win.

>But I'm not going to root for her when its obvious the way this is going.

And you're sure of it how? Just from a mere line in a spoiler without context?

The story flip flops between Rui and Hina all the time, in this case Misaki took Hina's turn and now we are back to Rui
Kei is just dragging this shit out at this point

This is it guys Rui and Natsuo will settle their differences and get back together

>get back together

I mean she could throw a curve ball but. really i think its going to end up.... he goes back out with one then breaks up and ends up with the other ( so mc decides to end it not one of the sisters)

I hope we see Misaki again

Moving on/ moving forward isn't exactly get back together

Because he remembered the girl he loves and spent over a year with? No, its him finally moving on. Yes I still think shes going to win but nothing here shows that they're getting back together. Wait for some actual evidence before you spew shit.

>decides that he'll also move forward

You really suck at it.

Doesn't mention Rui anywhere in that text.

Rui a shit

Just finished the anime, Manga worth picking up?

>The mere thought of Rui getting development sends hinafags into a spastic rage

>people believe Chef will get some
I have the same character traits and I've never got some.

It's worth to read the manga from the beginning, because the adaptation not just butchered the source material, but made a horrendous effigy from its carcass and raised it high to the bloodied skies, pulsing in revulsion.

did Rui get chef'd yet?

Better than the anime, OK...

not yet, give it 2-3 chapters

You must be dumb as fuck if you think Kei gives a fuck about "safer option". Have you even read any of her past works?

>misaki arc ends this chapter
What a waste of time. If Hina doesn't fuck Natsuo right fucking now, this will be "nothing happens: the arc".

I don't know if you lack basic english comprehension but the spoilers prove the opposite. He thinks about moving forward with his life which is basically getting over his writer's block and Rui.

>I still think shes going to win
Sasuga has showed throughout the manga that the love he had for Rui was never the same as what he had for Hina. Not to mention, Hina was original main heroine long before the series with fully conceptualized.

>given evidence that disproves his point
>my point still stands
You are really bad at this.

>she has to win.
That would be Hina

She already has won. She's been dating this guy for a while now.

Attached: It's Fate.png (422x687, 558K)

>Natsuo got cucked
REEEEEE

Based chef-kun

Not really. They cut out a lot more of Rui's development. They even removed Rui's confession scene to Natsuo. They removed the entire Alex rape scene which lead to Rui forgiving Natsuo for lying to him. Rui's feelings never made any sense in the anime either. I mean I get that they wanted to end the anime with the break up which is why they rushed through the Hina dating arc in just 3 episodes but it's still a lot better than the treatment Rui got.

>Rui was technically first
Just like how Shou was technically first in GE.

Actually rui was only his first fuck while Hina is the first to everything else.
>First love
>First confession
>First kiss
>First heroine in his novel
>First relationship
>First one he proposed to

Reminder that sex-havers are pro-Hina while sex-deprivants are pro-Rui.

Ohh nice

>sex-deprivants are pro-Rui
Even a lot of fags who had their last sexual action with their moms tits become Hinafags. Animeonlyfags and a hand of lost souls stay loyal to that obnoxiously boring trashbag.

>GE
Stop drawing lines between GE and Domekano that is not how storytelling works.

>that oedipus complex ruitard again

Oh boy, another perfect setup for a No Way, Fag ending that won't go anywhere because muh love triangle melodrama

>Rui's feelings never made any sense in the anime either
The same counts for the manga. Her obsession with Natsuo is laughable, they have nothing in common and fight non-stop.
Their most memorable moment was when Natsuo gave their hotel room to some strangers, failed to find another hotel, nearly died with Rui in a snowstorm just for Rui to get jealous about some bullshit and the end.

>Rui
>winning anything
>implying

Attached: 1551857485801.png (1939x1299, 896K)

Based Hinafriends

Dodge this, Natsuo!

Attached: 5fc1879bdf7fcd1831c384cf45e35e01.jpg (606x973, 204K)

Rui lost to the dick in the 1st chapter, this is the only explanation.

>Next chapter starts with a new arc. Probably back to Rui if I had to guess (Yay right?
not but Serizawa

>Natsuo realizes how Misaki is trying to move forward with life and decides that he'll also move forward. During this scene he reminds himself of the time when he hit his writer's block and Rui smiling.
more a goodbye to his relationship with her