JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Anime

While the other children are busy arguing about which part's the least shit, what're you looking forward to in the anime? The Notorious B.I.G. fight was great but god damn I'm hype to see how they handle Metallica. Think it'll be possible for them to do the fight justice with all the censoring?

Attached: rzBxGS9.jpg (1174x900, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmIN-iOHJSM
strawpoll.me/17766949
youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo
youtube.com/watch?v=O6DUVSg9EDY
youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw
strawpoll.com/rdhre9e2
araki-jojo.com/1420/
youtube.com/watch?v=vknSCUDFVYY
youtu.be/WgzqBGuOkuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=JmIN-iOHJSM
Why's she so fucking cool bros? I want Trish's theme already fucking hell.

I'm hyped to see Doppio's backstory earlier, DP is making my favorite part 5 arc even better

Attached: 3.jpg (780x1200, 767K)

Are they moving Diavolo's backstory this early? Damn, it's starting to sound more and more like we'll be getting an anime-original episode or two down the line.

Part 3 is the best part, Jotaro is the best JoJo.

that's cool user, you should discuss that here

I hope they flesh out Risotto's backstory further. He's a great minor antagonist but they've been building him up quite a bit with the OG scenes.

The death scenes, body swap, Cioccolata getting btfo. Lots of cool scenes to look forward to still.

I re-read the final arc and the Collosseum chapters were a lot better than I remember them being. I hope DP goes all out on the finale eps, the segment in the OP with Diavolo fighting Giorno is the hypest shit.

Based on what we've seen so far, I don't think it'll be a black screen. Maybe lighter wounds?

Whatever they do, I'm hyped af

Attached: 7gt28i3pe2o21.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>what're you looking forward to in the anime?
Honestly, nothing. Part 5 is one of the lesser parts and the few aspects of it that I did like in the manga were butchered in the anime. At this point I'm pretty much just watching it to see how bad it is.

Have a (You) so no one else has to give you one.
The OST tracks we've not heard yet for Bossu are definitely gonna play in the next 2 eps, I hope Risotto gets his own theme too.

The part-shitting thread is a few rows up the catalog, buddy

They have the chance to btfo every cartoon by -not- changing the voice actors along the body swap.

So who will voice Polnareff

I can't wait to hear Trish emulating Mista's voice

Leader is probably the King Crimson vs Metallica theme

I'm guessing "Another Person"'s gonna be Doppio's reveal theme then? I wonder how they'll pace the next 2 eps considering it looks like we're getting Diavolo's backstory moved to next week.

Seeing Diavolo's backstory this early feels really weird to me, I wonder if they will change it significantly.

I bet that their voices will be with the original bodies voice, but trying to imitate the souls voice. So Mista speaking in a high falsetto, Giorno with Narancia's drawl, etc.

Was there even censoring in 5? I don't remember any obnoxious black goo anywhere.
Maybe it's because injuries so far have been less graphic, but there weren't no darkness even on Abbacchio and Trish's cut off hands.
I heard Jojo is now shown later in the day so they don't have to censor as much because children are asleep or something? Is that true?

The censorship still exists, it's just less obvious

Nothing. There is literally nothing good in Vento Aureo after White Album, and even that is just a step down from Grateful Dead.

I'm really excited to see what they'll do with a King Crimson'd opening as that's the one aspect of the anime that's entirely not present in the manga so it could be anything.

Other than that, Doppio and Metallica ofc.

I meant Hermit, not Another Person.
It could potentially work out well. An user tallied up how many eps it'd take at this point to finish the part and they came up with 37 at a good pace, leaving 2 eps worth of potentially original stuff they could add. I honestly wouldn't mind them taking their sweet time to flesh out Diavolo more.
>Giorno with Narancia's drawl
I want to hear this dammit

Well good.

Go

This is the worst opinion anyone could have.

Can i post all-caps metallica lyrics once the episode airs

This is what I was thinking. And each arc is going to get progressively worse too.

I wonder too considering just how much of the final battle they show in the OP. I think for sure we're going to see an unsilhouetted Diavolo fighting Giorno near the end

What I want to see is the fucking beetle fight, and I can't wait 5 years.
Help.

Attached: aaa.jpg (225x225, 13K)

What a waste of digits

>wasted quads on part wars

Attached: bruni.jpg (439x387, 30K)

It's amazing to think that the anime director said he wants to adapt part 8 the most. I can't wait to see how they capture the feel of JJL.
Give me a synth soundtrack for it like Devilman Crybaby's with psychedelic color palettes like in the volume covers and I'll fucking nut.

Too bad part 7 will bankrupt them

>Comparing an arc from Part 5 to other arcs from Part 5
>Part war
I'm not sure if you know how this works.

Quads of truth. Also proving that Mista is a shitty character.

>we will live to see jobin animated

The anime reached its peak of proffitability with part 1/2 and the BD sales have only continued to decline. But the series is still the most profitable thing David Productions have at this point on top of all the merch sales/events. I just hope they continue to advertise more towards the west so they can turn out a bigger profit from those that enjoy SBR here.
That's great, you should continue this discussion in a thread more suited for it, you'll find plenty of people with like-minded opinions here

What kind of voice would he have?
I'm hoping for a deep one like Abbacchio/Tiziano/Risotto

Do you buy Jojo merch?

Which fights do you think the anime improved?

Black Sabbath, by adding the music

Yes, I've got a friend to pre-order the part 5 BD's for me when I go to Japan this year and I bought the Kira tie/wallet when it was advertised during part 4's run.
DP are capitalizing the most off of selling merch and holding events, especially with part 4 and 5 so I think as long as they take the same amount of time they did to make part 5 with the next few parts we'll have some pretty good adaptations.
Soft Machine 100%, they created a whole new iconic moment with the way they ended episode 5 on Gio using himself as bait. Aside from that, Little Feet was made even better by the more fleshed-out flashback given to Formaggio and the Squadra, and Clash/Talking head was great too thanks to its really good pacing and Squallo/Tiziano becoming more memorable thanks to the original scenes for them.

>Doppio
>Metallica fight
>Polnareff
>Green Day and Oasis
>Diavolo revealing himself
That's the full list of things upcoming that are worth looking forward to.

Let's put it to a vote
strawpoll.me/17766949

>You're gonna live to see the 7-page muda animated in your lifetime
How many weeks now? 4? 5?

The most? Babyface. I also think the first “fight” with Diavolo was pretty nice.

BD sales of all anime are in the decline, the industry is completely different from what it was half a decade ago. Also sequels almost always sell less than the first series. As long as the newer parts keep selling merch, get streamed around the world and keep the Jojo brand popular then it's doing good.

Giorno vs Bruno: The SFX was awesome
Black Sabbath: Good in the manga, but the visual and musical direction made it incredible
Soft Machine: Improved with some good directing and moving Abbacchio's backstory there, plus the little moment Bruno and Abbacchio got at the end
Little Feet: Another good fight, but improved by La Squadra's extended backstory and good direction for the climax of the fight
Man in the Mirror: Still a mediocre fight, but it was nice that it animated Fugo's little backstory blurb. Plus the Purple Haze beatdown had great sakuga. I'd say it's almost even, despite MitM 2 being QUALITY
Baby Face: It was badly paced in the manga, condensing it was a good idea
White Album: The way the climax of the fight was animated was 10/10 and the best sakuga of the part so far, and the color swap looked amazing. Ghiaccio's VA nailed it too
King Crimson: The whole build-up and music as soon as Bruno and Trish entered the church was fucking godly. Making the donut more gruesome and shocking was neat too
Notorious BIG: I liked the fight in the manga already, but the anime improved it by making it feel horror-y with the direction. Also we got a shot of the Boss looking like a dork

I forgot about Baby Face, it's kind of surprising just how much better it was in the anime when most of us were expecting that to be the fight they'd skimp out on the most. The animation, art and OST were all extremely solid. It made the bridge between Grateful Dead and White Album feel completely bearable since the quality was still very consistent.
True, people on stalker threads overexaggerate just how important BD sales are despite their general decline over the years. I sincerely hope we get to see part 6, 7 and 8 animated, especially Stone Ocean, I love the part but I want to see how DP would handle it with all the liberties they've taken with part 4 and 5 that improved their respective parts.
Wouldn't go as far as calling MiTM2 QUALITY, it had derpy moments but it also had some really impressive stuff. The punch rush Purple Haze gave Illuso at the end was the most savagely satisfying stand rush in the series so far.

Grateful Dead/Beach Boy was already amazing in the manga but the anime really helped bring it to life. Pesci and Prosciutto's voice acting was top-tier, the OST used was brilliant (fucking Bruno and Pesci's themes god DAMN), the art was super consistent and sharp and the animation was really good all the way throughout. They absolutely nailed the fight and made it live up to the hype splendidly.

>People like this ACTUALLY exist

Attached: 1524779615398.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Don't give them the attention they crave then dumbass, I know it's hard not to give into the temptation but still

>The main palette for the last part of WA being black/white until Giorno shows up and literally restores the light as the sun rises behind him
They had a fucking field day with the direction for the WA episodes. I'm so glad my favourite fights in the series got the adaptations they deserved.

King Crimson vs Metallica - Eh
Green Day and Oasis - Bad
Requiem - Very Bad
Sleeping Slaves - Laughable

It really is a downhill slope

I want to see the shitposting after GER.

Attached: 1526460530506.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>Also we got a shot of the Boss looking like a dork
The most important of all.

Attached: 1554503814990.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Finally after years of enduring the god awful Doppio theories, DP will put the final nail in the coffin.

How did Diavolo score that woman while dressing like a nerd?

they didn't censor Giorno cutting his hands off, so I don't know what they'll do with Metallica

He's a gentleman with a big dick

araki really needs to focus on his strengths as a writer more, hes clearly at his best when writing stories like part 5 and 7, where our characters are always moving towards an often changing but clear goal. it lets him focus on doing what he does best, super creative and smart fights. jojolion is decent but he can't really write an actually well thought out overarching mystery, this whole shit with the rokakka and the stone people is just not very interesting due to the haphazard way he manages information for the reader.

>hes clearly at his best when writing stories like part 5
Nah

>part 5
>at his best
you mean the same part where he created fugo, his biggest regret?

>one of the most structurally coherent and consistently engaging parts
>decently developed side villians with amazing fights
>stands that are usually simple enough to understand naturally as the fight happens while also being unique and specific
yeah araki kind of fucked up on fugo

this except part 8 is basically the best aspects of 5+7

DP is pro Doppio Is The Original Personality and disbelievers will finally commit mass suicide, screenshot this

They are faithful to the manga.

I think he does villains really well, it's just that when he starts a new part, he flounders a bit.

I suggest you spend some time actually reading what Araki had to say about how he felt when writing the parts

Imagine being this wrong when the next 2 fights are elder god-tier

Vote for Joseph pls.

facebook/
224663128125297/
posts/403278813597060

Post your favorite jojo panels, pages, or just screenshots

O MY REQUIEM

Any chances for an anime-original enemy for Trish to fight?

She fights fugo and counters him by making his virus capsules soft so they dont break.

exactly

That's something I unironically want to watch now..

How many jojo threads are you going to post this on? How long till we get the josuke/rohan webmd?

>Donatella x Diavolo next week
Hngh

It's this week. I wonder what the preview pictures will show.

How does anime typically do this? I have no idea what to expect here but I'm hoping the voices don't swap.

This theory never made change. Diavolo is the 'original' personality because it's the one that's actually 30+

THIS WOULD BE BASED AS FUCK

I hope they animate Risotto's backstory

Manga literally states that the new personality will age separately and dominate the other one

Part 6 is definitely coming in the next 2 years, part 7 will probably take awhile though. The art style would have to look like the rohan ova but over an entire anime cour. Probably 4 or 5 years after stone ocean ends would be my guess.

Leaked panel from Fading Lights, fanmanga about Shizuka
Looks pretty sick if you ask me

Attached: D3pO2qXXsAE-jlH.jpg (848x1199, 366K)

Not a fan of stand rename and design though, looks like a fucking female Ringwraith Highway Star... maybe it will grow on me

Attached: D3pO2qXWkAAmbwW.jpg (848x1199, 265K)

Is that why Fugo completely disappears?

He was supposed to come back, attack the group and die to Giorno but Araki changed his mind
That's why Cioccolata has basically the same ability

4 I think.

>it's good because it's the same thing but long

Kraftwerk wasn't improved at all?

>He was supposed to come back
No he wasn't. Araki planned for him to be a traitor to the group from the start.

That's what I meant. He would come back to fight them and die.
Instead he just never appears ever again.

>bottom picture

you just know

Attached: trish.png (1340x886, 1.66M)

>Manga literally states that the new personality will age separately and dominate the other one
>Diavolo ages naturally while Doppio looks like a young Diavolo
So basically, Doppio is the new personality. Also it's not as if Diavolo doesn't want to run around as Doppio, since he seems perfectly happy going around as him and even helping him get by.

Araki wrote Fugo leaving the team because he couldn't go through with the traitor plot.

ngl that Trish looks more manga-ey than usual

why is doppio so lewd

Attached: DoppioPortrait.png (982x734, 1.59M)

>we will never see a prequel to part 5 about Diavolo's adventures with Polpo and Pericolo

Why even live

Why would you read a story of someone who you know will die and you know exactly how it ends
Prequels is a terrible concept
Prequels aren't real stories
Make new stories
I love JoJo for inventing new stories with new characters in every part

sweater tiddy

The multiple deaths that Diavolo experiences are all actually multiple timelines he constantly jumps through, and a modern D4C could potentially rescue him from such fate.

>a story of someone who you know will die and you know exactly how it ends
Isn't this the premise for part 6? I agree, Stone Ocean really was a terrible story.

You didnt really know they would die unless you were spoiled

Attached: e.png (780x1200, 1.29M)

Say it with me...
PURPLE
HAZE
FEEDBACK

What a retard
1. This is foreshadowing, not spoiling
2. He's talking about soulless standless coma state that Jotaro goes in after Whitesnake steals his brain disc
3. You're a nigger

Didnt even remember this, i should really reread shit after the part 5 anime

You're a retard
1. It basically outright spoils what's gonna happen to Jolyne
2. He's not talking about that because being in a coma is better than being dead
3. You're a retarded nigger

>play online game
>want to join team
>team requires to join their guild's discord
>downloaded that botnet, created account
>i really like jojo so i set picture of one of the stands as my avatar
>people talk about game in guild's discord
>decide to join their conversation
>some dude notices that i have jojo avatar, interrupts discussion and starts sperging out
>OMG DUDE JOJO KONO DIO DA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA ZAWARUDO HAHA I LOOOOOOVE JOJO XD
What's wrong with this fanbase?

Attached: 1554396488670.png (276x361, 170K)

Never happened

He's buff and has a rad voice. Plus, like all major Jojo hunks, he probably said some offhanded random trivia to get her panties wet.

What's so unbelievable about this story?
Are you implying that this community is adequate and not total cringe?

Yeah, DP is moving the backstory to Doppio (the original)'s intro for a reason.

Attached: BE5e9kI.png (629x442, 333K)

Attached: xbI36sl.jpg (2289x2289, 314K)

To be fair the boss wears suits, he was just stuck with doppios stripper attire by the end.

Attached: oXahW1q.jpg (604x514, 60K)

>motivations
boring

Why did DP use his very obviously child appearance for his 17-18 year old self

Attached: moldvalo.png (1824x810, 2.74M)

They'll painstakingly mix turtle noises to create a coherent voice like those dogs that sing Jingle Bells

Attached: 46a79edc0494e7f90c243876e3caa4bb.jpg (1000x1500, 594K)

Abortion > Nappy

They only changed his hairstyle

He's wearing the exact same outfit he's wearing in

He's a manchild

>Kira drops bowler nail clipper on the ground
>Gets made fun of by a girl
>Diavolo wears little boy sweater
>Gets pussy
How is this fair?

Are you telling me you dont wear the same outfits since you were a kid?

Did you guys enjoy Trish only use of Spice girl in the entire series? At least she won more fights than Echoes and The Hand.

>a few people in a community represents everybody else in it
Yes, that kind of people are annoying and cringe but they are the minority. You wouldn't say that everybody on Yea Forums are nazis because /pol/ is a thing now would you?

But everyone on /pol/ IS a nazi

*Monochild

The fuck is this

This garage gift might seem stupid, but Italian roads are legitimately awful 1.5 lane kudzus.

Read that statement again user.

>buy son car because his balls finally dropped at 19
Do priests really do this?

Part 5 has the best stands and fights of the entire series.
Can't wait to see Green Day and Oasis animated, which I'll need to skip to because I'm not currently watching the VA anime

Attached: JolyneNeo.jpg (500x583, 154K)

Its a fanfic someones making, apparently its a full comic

1. Not everyone on /pol/ are nazis. REAL nazis are minority. Even people who post "FUCK NIGGERS" are do it just to fuck with jannies
Modern /pol/ is filled with brainwashed American "conservatives" who are actually barely conservatives themselves and support blacks, faggotry, jews, etc
2. If by "nazi" you just mean "offensive people who like to say racist/homophobic/etc stuff" then yes. Majority of people here are """nazis"""

I don't remember this Jojo arc

Something tells me even powered-up Neo would get fucking crushed by Stone Free.

Looks really good too
If the story isn't garbage I'll read it while waiting 30 years for next Jojolion chapter

They aren't "people".

For some reason, Secco punching bullets in the mid-air always strikes me as the hypest shit.

Attached: secco.png (568x878, 1.09M)

That's Araki user, he just described the plot of part 9 to us 5 years before starting work on it.

Hope they can pull off araki style fights well

Fuck, Moonchild

Why do they say ShiJo when the entire point is that the character for Shizuka can also be read as Jo so she could be Jo Joestar

Same
It would be nice to have Fugo show up to do ANYTHING at all, really

Fuck knows.
It's back to JoJo in this here announcement poster, so I guess they dropped ShiJo
I like the chameleon symbol though instead of ladybug.

Wish every part had a unique logo style and not just 5

Attached: jojo.jpg (1448x2048, 395K)

Attached: shijo.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

>There are people who really care about the plot device baby

SHIJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Well if someone writes her to be a mature adult fully realized protagonist character why would you not care at that point.

Based DP they have been hyping King Crimson vs Metallica early on. Crazy to think Risotto hadn't even appeared in the manga at this point.

KC vs Metallica is just the goat fight, i'm going to cry tears of joy when Risotto appears at the end of next episode.

Even more when Risotto is my 2nd favorite character in the series, only after Bucciarati.

TFW Jotaro's scream for Jolyne and Johnny's scream for Gyro will be memed as hard as this.

Not sure how I feel about that Stand design, but I guess the eye motifs are pretty cool

Also little chameleon
Although real life chameleons don't really actually blend in with environment

>women
>mature adults

Wtf are you talking about? King Crimson vs Metallica is literally the best fight of the whole part and one of the most hyped since the anime was announced.

Even DP knows this, they have been hyping a lot with anime original content.

They are just pathetic partfags shitposters. We all know the best is coming in just one week.

They're probably jusy very insecure about loving part 6.

Is there a bigger chad in the jojoverse?

Attached: 5e3.jpg (1280x1764, 1005K)

I wonder if Irene will make an appearance

Damn, I didn't know Fugo was that alpha

But Doppio's the one with the big dick

Attached: Twink_advantages.gif (299x420, 24K)

That actually looks like a screenshot taken right from the anime.

>You will never fuck Middler while getting pegged by Mariah
Why live?

Attached: 1541794091155.png (396x452, 168K)

This post has nothing to do with Jojo or anime

>Watching Part 3 now
>Gaining the willpower to drop my "watch everything in order" autism to also watch Part 5 just because I want to see Metallica and Oasis animated as it airs
Dare I double dip?

You have nothing to do with Jojo or anime

Remind me again how Secco's power isn't literally the exact same as Spice Girl?

don't do it

Don't do it user, you still have several days until it airs.

Attached: 167.jpg.png (528x257, 53K)

So is it safe to assume that you've already read the manga for all parts? In that case it shouldn't matter how you watch the anime.

If you've already read the manga up to that point, it's fine. Partskipping shaming only applies when secondaries see the pretty colors in later parts and then complain about how nothing makes sense, having skipped over the explanations.

Spice girl turns things soft causing them to become harder.
Oasis turns things into mud causing them to become soft.

Spice Girl makes objects soft.
Oasis makes objects liquid.

Spice Girl gives things rubber consistency, Oasis makes them liquid.

anyone have a site for p4 dub? someone linked it for ep 31+ but i cant find it

Spice Girl turns things into rubber
Oasis turns concrete into liquid

I hope they can properly animate water because it looks like shit here. Looks like they ground is opening up and tearing itself more than a liquid.

So the opposite problem of Spice Girl in the manga where things looked liquid-soft rather than rubber-soft

How many eps do you think we'll see Polnareff?

Stone Free is cool but it's probably the least powerful protagonist stand.

>Looks like they ground is opening up and tearing This is exactly what's going on, thought. He approached the ground at a decently high velocity and it only liquifies upon a contact with him. It didn't have time to propertly liquify and ruptured like a pudding.

7-8

So was Johnny just too stupid to realise how powerful Tusk Act.4 was (or wasnt even close to mastering it)? Araki definitely implied that it can move in frozen time, but Johnny never realised it, only Diego did.

Attached: Tusk moves in frozen time.jpg (523x331, 49K)

>doesn't realise how the power he manifested almost completely by accident entirely works
wow what a moron amirite

Attached: 66008105_p4_master1200.jpg (1069x524, 875K)

Actually the censoring in part 5 isn't that bad so they could do very well on the Metallica's fight.

they're definitely gonna censor the shit out of the part where doppio rips the scissors out of his throat but I think that'll be the only major censor.

Why does the second-twinkiest JoJo have the fattest Stand

Attached: jojo-transparent-infinite-spin-1.png (731x708, 607K)

Hanged Man versus Metallica, who wins barring cleaver to the brain or something like that.
Would Hanged Man be able to reflect off of Risotto's metal object quickly enough?

With jgeil out in the open? Risotto wins, otherwise hanged man wins.

Davidpro has done a really good job avoiding having animation-ruining censorship so far this season so I think they'll do the fight justice. It won't be near as gory as the manga of course but it won't have half the entire screen blacked out either.

I wonder if they bribed the TV station or something. You don't see much gore in TV anime anymore, not since Nice Boat.

If you subscribe to the notion of "bad stands" you should honestly neck yourself.

idk but I love it
Tusk act.4 is my favourite stand, just absolute destruction, no pussy life giving or other shit

Even if they were both out in the open, what's stopping J Geil from reflecting Hanged Man in the razor blades bursting from his chest and stabbing Risotto before he falls unconscious?

I think its because part 5 was no longer considered shounen so it didnt have to be censored as much

Risotto could just spawn a pair of scissors in his neck and instakill him.

It airs at like 1 in the morning there, maybe thats why.

>I think its because part 5 was no longer considered shounen
This has nothing to do with anything. The first part that wasn't entirely shonen was part 7 since it moved to a seinen magazine after 25 chapters. Every Jojo anime has aired at around the same time though. Part 5 airs a little bit later but I can't see it making too much of a difference. Anime doesn't have that stuff about shonen vs seinen but Jojo's anime has always been late at night so it's probably aimed at an older audience. It's just Japan's retarded TV laws or customs.

Risotto thinking hard until Geil's head gets filled with machetes, also don't forget that Risotto can go invisible

I'm so hyped for the damn KC vs Metallica fight that I'm really looking forward to just the episode preview images only.
>inb4 the twitter doesn't release them early on Wednesday this time

Attached: D2sDtuQXcAAwMnp.jpg (299x312, 15K)

Guys I'm Soma Saito and can confirm that I will be voicing Cioccolata

Soma Saito doesn't fit a crazy penishead doctor

Does he do crazy foulmouthed twinks?

It could fit

Attached: Touken-Hanamaru-Belanja-Tsurumaru-744x420.jpg (744x420, 36K)

Wannabe was the stupidest battle cry in the entire series

>some are still in denial about soma saito being doppio
I know it hurts, but you must accept it.

I remember in Wan Piss they switched voices along with souls, which is a shame since those VAs are so talented. I know the audience is children but Toei must've assumed they're also actual retards who wouldn't be able to follow what's going on, because they made that decision even though there's literally a scene in the show where they make headbands for the characters to wear with drawn pictures of the soul that's inhabiting the body so that no one in-universe would get confused.

The first half of the episode is going to be flashback + fortune teller scene, and the second half is going to be Doppio fighting the cab driver, with Risotto as a cliffhanger.

I hope we see the OP extended with time fuckery

Attached: 1544222668517.gif (380x655, 1.07M)

>"My sweet Doppio....sit still while the nice man inks these sick tattoos."

We are all Doppio

I really didn't like the way David Pro handled Notorious BIG. The manga encounter always felt like it was supposed to be a more horror-like fight than the rest, what with the immortal zombie, disabling the rest of the cast except Trish, Trish starting off powerless, the whole slow moving concept ramping up until its end with a literal bang, etc etc but I felt none of that in the anime version.
Anime BIG also looked way too clean for its own good IMHO. The white and blue parts looked very plasticky, almost toy-like, I think it would have done its design a lot of service if the not meat components were just a bit dirty/wet looking - tamer colors would have definitely helped as well.

so why did Trish get such a weird Stand cry?

This is going be so slow in the anime with all the dialogue
Horror ceases to be effective when the monster is violently dispatched with magic powers

you didnt get the horror feeling? I definetly got it at the end of ep 24

>tfw your everlasting climax is ruined because you climaxed once without protection as a teen

Attached: sadtaph.jpg (206x177, 8K)

Good thing that happens only at the very end of the fight.
Good thing that the monster itself is literally immortal and can't be "dispached with magic powers"
Good thing that the manga managed to make that concept effective and it's the anime specifically that failed in doing so.
Not at all, no.

Oh but it did have a jumpscare loud noise and horrors have thooooooose!

>I really didn't like the way David Pro handled Notorious BIG. The manga encounter always felt like it was supposed to be a more horror-like fight than the rest, what with the immortal zombie, disabling the rest of the cast except Trish, Trish starting off powerless, the whole slow moving concept ramping up until its end with a literal bang, etc etc but I felt none of that in the anime version.
That's literal what they did tho, of all the episode you could bitch about you choose one of the best ones

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 25 [1080p]-00_12_57.818.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Fuck yeah
Cant wait

His stand was slightly moving unconsciously during stopped time, but that appeared to be Act 4’s limit

I think Araki wanted to mimic the Jotaro vs Dio fight but changed his mind in the middle of High Voltage.

Spice Girl makes anything super soft, while Oasis is a armor suit that allows the user to swim through stuff. They are similar but only superficially.

What can they add to his backstory that would improve the character

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind - 21 - Large 05.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I think you're just a seething mangafag

24 minute uncensored Donatella sex scene

>if you don't think the adaptation is literally perfect and God's gift to mankind you're just a seething mangafag assblasted because of whatever reason :)))))))))
Consider making youself taller.

Nothing
His character is that he has a cool stand and is evil

Consider playing in traffic

A reason for all that shit he did to his hometown and his mom.

Finally the show has caught on to the place where I stopped reading part 5. I'll catch up quick and join you guys next episode.

A reason as to why he wants to be a mafia boss.

>The manga encounter always felt like it was supposed to be a more horror-like fight than the rest
You might have a goldfish memory. The anime captured that well.

The moment he develops the second personality

Attached: 978454.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

One or two botched assassinations(implied to be of many) that kept adding to his paranoia

THIS

why does the boss have a big ass print of Bruno again

The only problem I had with the episode is that they colour changed the hypest scene
Fuck the stupid palette switch nonsense

Why don't you?

he needs glasses but cant get a prescription and exam without giving up his identity

>maid walks into room
>sees a guy hunched over with a picture of a woman in his hand

In Jojolion Yasuho, Hato and Joshu are wearing the exact same clothes as when they were children.

Anyone else think a lot of fights in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion after Blue Hawaii have had extremely underwhelming endings? So much seemed to be going on with Poor Tom but he was just shot to death so abruptly (and no explanation yet still). Dr Wuu was extremely offensive, the whole part seemed to revolve around Higashikata Mitsuba awakening her stand, but then Higashikata Josuke saves the day with one move. And the fact, how/why did he even have the cement in the bubbles? How did he know he would need it and be the perfect counter to Dr Wuu? And then apparent Tomoki Wuu died from this but there was not even any lead up to his death or anything after, it felt really halfassed and bad. He seemed like a major character too.

>our characters are always moving towards an often changing but clear goal
That’s literally Jojolion.

>"My dear Doppio...go to Klinkos and get me a 32x34 print of that traitor..."

Imagine Diavolo having to live in the modern era and he needs to give out his name and personal phone number for fucking everything, and his phone gives out his location 24/7 and tells him exactly where he's going without him even knowing.
He did nothing wrong.

Literally the best part about the anime

I hope bossu and doppio get OC interactions

Attached: boss.jpg (1536x2048, 699K)

This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read.

I'm going to surprise you with the performance of a lifetime

Literally the worst part about the anime
Say no to green Trish

Kek

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

>bossu tries to join twitter without a phone number
>account immediately locked for suspicious activity
>kc smashes computer

If Doppio and Diavolo are considered different souls and different people, could they get different independent Stands yet share them with each other?

I absolutely loved Poor Tom, but I agree Dr. Wuu was kinda underwhelming.
The double rock monster fight before Poor Tom (I forget the names) was pretty satisfactory imo.

This next fight is looking 1000% kino with new universe Old Joseph and the young dude, I’m honestly expecting this to be top-tier with Beetle Tendency and Vitamin-C

Johnny's oras in the game are so hype

>mfw King Crimson had to learn the art of tattooing and perform it on his user's body since Diavolo is too autistic to let anyone else see his face, even if he plans to kill them later

Attached: d23.png (600x524, 196K)

Pleb filtered

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 25 [1080p]-00_15_09.116.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Also Kyo, Kira, Jobin, Norisuke

Well how else are you supposed to tell who is who?

That's exactly what Epitaph is implied to be.

Maybe he got the tattoos when he was younger

Shit taste filtered

Attached: 1554562267538.png (1923x1711, 2.37M)

I'm hoping it won't even be a fight at all and the old dude is an ally since he's Joseph Joestar

Kyo just had the hat. Norisuke and Jobin were slightly different, like kid Bruno. In general Jojo characters just seem to be born with their fashion sense.

Shut up

Attached: 1554483904739.png (549x297, 320K)

if youre the same dude form the other threads, what is it exactly about the palette swaps that bothers you?

Dude it's one scene, you look at her in the normal palette 99% percent of the time, let the anime experiment a little.

You guys know for a FACT it's that 7 page MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA with a side of WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This nerdy asshole ? I don't see it

He's an autistic waifufag, leave him alone

Attached: 1540578121726.gif (540x225, 2.18M)

That's why he's wearing long sleeves, so daddy doesn't know he got inked.

It indulges Araki's bad habit of not settling on a colour
Besides which Araki's colouring always looks hideous

Attached: arhacki.png (1440x802, 2.84M)

No, Epitaph is explicitly stated to be part of King Crimson.

If you look under the giant shoulder armor and chain-mail Tusk is actually pretty slim.

Maybe they're not tattoos

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 771K)

I don't think you understand color theory, pleb.

>as there are no wounds from failed attempts, that eliminates the possibility of suicide

>muh theory
Doesn't mean shit if it's ugly as fuck

Reminder that Diavolo was rushing to kill Abbacchio because he was embarrassed about this.

What the fuck is happening there
How can Doppie die and Diavolo live if they have same body

>no Kakihara Doppio

Attached: 56b21d65b360dc03762a0ff841fb45bf.png (368x368, 142K)

Two souls,doppio was on Bruno's body and got shot ,you didn't even need to read, just had to look at the pictures

they are two separate souls, remember that doppio got killed in brunos body.

I think that might be a case of Araki forgot. They're colored differently from the fishnets in that one spread where everyone is greeen.

Color theory like all attempts to analyse art is pretentious arbitrary nonsense

That fuckkng spread is exactly why Araki should never be allowed to colour his own shit

Maybe I especially want to see her in the normal palette in the scene where I want to see her most

Man i fucking love Ringo

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Maybe you’re just a pleb.

>don't remember the last time I came across a Kakihara character but too lazy to pick up a show just for him
There are lots of other great fuccboi voices that could have fit Doppio too. Soma Saito isn't exactly bad but it feels like a popularity cast.

Attached: 1548746248150.jpg (437x501, 42K)

Maybe you're just a nigger

>isn't exactly bad but it feels like a popularity cast
What's he even popular for aside from that Touken Ranbu guy? I remember he was MC in the Handshakers trainwreck and AgK but that's about it

Who's Soma Saito and why is he a meme
If the voice that called Squalo on the phone is Doppio it sounds nice I don't have a problem with that

Part 8 > Part 6 > Part 4 > Part 2 > Part 7 > Part 5 > Part 3 > Part 1

Attached: jojo.jpg (640x360, 154K)

He's the most popular Idolish7 character, and that series was a big hit in Japan. That + Touken Ranbu are more than enough to make him a big deal. There might be more but I don't really care, seiyuufaggotry ruins enjoyment if you focus too much on it.

dumb part ranker

Go to your part wars thread you niggerfaggot
And fall of your horse

1 = 2 = 4 = 5 = 6 = 7 >>>>>>>> 3

>not getting ishida to reprise the role
>not even hoshi
>fucking soma saito
this dude better have some hidden talent for voicing crazy and violent twinks

Why the fuck are people so attached to Akira Ishida's Doppio who had like five lines

I can't remember the last time I was this hyped for a game, I wish it wasn't so lackluster
youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo

also ASB2 when

Everybody loves Ishida.
>Hoshi
Now that would've been kino. Doppio being Keiichi might've actually made me like him.

He did a splendid job with the very little he had and nailed down the angry aspect of Doppio's character.

>not liking doppio
pleb

He was perfect in those 5 lines

Epitaph's more like a sub-stand in the vein of Sheer Heart Attack than an entirely separate stand

Soma Saito is just a random guy. Believe me, my dad works in Dp

>that appeared to be Act 4’s limit
Its my head cannon that Tusk Act.4 can tear through time and space to reach its target but Johnny cant master it because he literally got the stand an hour ago or so

Because
>It's new so it must be bad!
Reminder that people bitched that Giorno is not voiced by the eyes of heaven guy
And Giorno in the anime has the best screams and mudas and in general just perfect, even though I don't like the character that much
So far the only voice in anime that was underwhelming is Illuso when he's yelling and it's too low and unimpactful
Everyone else rocks
Doppio will be fine

>Idolish7
I see. No idea what that is.

>Reminder that people bitched that Giorno is not voiced by the eyes of heaven guy
They did? I remember a lot of people on Yea Forums bitching that they hated Namikawa

>I think Araki wanted to mimic the Jotaro vs Dio fight but changed his mind in the middle of High Voltage.
Thats also a good observation, he might have wanted Johnny to slowly realize he can move Tusk inside frozen time but went for instead since its easier to convey
Araki literally makes shit up as he goes along lmao

Soma Saito is going to voice polnareff since komatsu left, trust me I work at DP

My dad is Soma Saito and I can also confirm this.

Only some shitposters are saying Soma Saito is bad, most probably haven't even heard his voice elsewhere. Ishida is just an old favorite so it's natural to be upset that he wasn't picked. Give it one episode and you'll start hearing positive comments about the new voice.

It's still a recurring theme.
>Dio is shocked that Jotaro moves in stopped time
>Kira is shocked that he didn't activate Bites The Dust but instead died because of stopped time
>Diavolo is shocked when GER talks to him in erased time
>Jotaro is shocked when Pucci looks at him during stopped time
>Diego is shocked when Tusk 1 moves in stopped time

Nani? Polnareff without his original voice?
This is hell.

But they made it cute, which is good in its own way.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 10.50.11 AM.png (1047x201, 27K)

Epic.

>since komatsu left,
What'd I miss?

In order to prepare himself for part 5, he trapped himself in a turtle, but he wasn’t able to get out and now he’s stuck there forever.

I love the color swap scenes. They also tend to be the best animation-wise. Green trish was gorgeous

Funniest fight. I couldn't take it seriously with scissors ripping from Doppios neck

How will animeonlies feel about Polnareff coming back as a handicapped cyborg only to be killed again and then get stuck inside a turtle for eternity?

So was Diavolo basically responsible for everything that happens in JoJo after part 2 since he sold the arrows to Enyaba?

>we get to see more enya soon
yesss

I'm expecting anger

It sounds like you have issues

I'm not into gore it just was too ridiculous.

>waifufag

>Metallica vs KC
>Giorno vs Green Day/Bruno vs Oasis
>Polnareff

That's about it.

Attached: tumblr_pozelr9WPy1y98skho1_540.png (540x699, 450K)

If that were true, then Doppio would've kept Epitaph inside Buccellati's body, which he didn't.

?

Jojo is gay!

No, user. The homosexuality is thine.

You think turtlereff ever told Giorno about DIO

Can't wait for the Jotaro scream, seeing him get rattled and his voice actors take is what makes the character

Don’t pity Doppio. Even if he were his own man, he’d still be one who willingly does the paperwork of one of the most brutal crime bosses in Italy

Doppio did nothing wrong.

I always thought it would've been cool if Giorno was one of the ones that met Polnareff and Polnareff frisks Giorno and gets his wallet then sees the pic

>consiglere of the passione
>did nothing wrong

He has a child/teen mentality. so he is easy to manipulate.

This. Dude's so wack even Bossu has to stop him from attacking civilians.

Araki was having ED when he came up with those stands.

Since you love puke green so much why don't you choke on your own

Seething.

Kids can still be monsters

Faggot

>yfw the WORLD + STAR platinum = WORLDSTAR
>yfw jotaro vs dio was a real nigga moment

Seething

THE WORLD is the most african american looking stand.

Attached: 1531959592647.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

well he is egyptian (kinda?)

Assuming he really did become his consig, the topic certainly would have come up at some point in the future. One of them would have to mention the name while talking about their past to the other and the truth would come out. The question is: would Polnareff's feelings about Giorno change if he knew who his father was? Or would Giorno grow to resent Polnareff for aiding in his real father's death?

Not any more responsible than the rest of the people involved.

Do we ever see suit Stands again?

Why would Giorno care about the father who abandoned him?

Just Secco

Ask Araki, who wrote Giorno to keep a picture of DIO in his wallet.

fuggg i can't wait for doppio, everything involving him is so good
also why is spice girl so much more attractive than trish

>keeps dio's photo in his wallet

fuck I really hope they do this, it makes sense since their stands are swapped too

He only keeps it for masturbation purposes.

Where did he even get it?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pg5a6gGwQm1t0hf5u_540.png (540x326, 198K)

Based

It was a much more normal photo in the manga. I assume his mom got it as a souvenir.

Why did DP reuse the stupid "oh no you caught me without my makeup" pose instead of copying the manga photo

Have yall seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=O6DUVSg9EDY
Thoughts?
also check'em

Attached: 1554140030445.png (938x944, 425K)

>the spirit photo joseph took of dio was taken at the same time dio was posing for a picture for his son

>dio left a photo and name to giorno's mom
>diavolo didn't leave a photo and name to trish's mom
woah...

Not exactly a "suit stand" but Weather Report can be used to create some sort of space suit

Ok, so what's gayer:
DIO touching his dick, technically Jonathan's, thus another man's dick.
Diavolo touching his dick, technically Doppio's?

> SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw

Attached: Risotto_Nero.png (306x432, 265K)

This post is gayer

The first one is not only gay it's also technically necrophilia without the decomposition. The second one is masturbation so not gay.

Holy shit what the fuck, all villains from parts 3, 4 and 5 actually inhabit someone else's body at one point AND touch their dicks meaning they touch another man's dick.
Pucci doesn't but he uses another man's Stand which might be just as gay.
Araki?

>yfw dio desecrated jonathan's body by having unpure sex with guys and in orgies

Kira's body is the same. He only switched the face.

Kira only swapped his face

>kira inhabits someone else's body
idk if this is speedreading or plain stupidity

Actually kiras body is always his, he just took kosakus fingerprints and face

funny valentine probably fucked his alternate dimension selves too

I read that shit like fucking 10 years ago shut up.

Gappy has his balls constantly touching kiras aswell.

Kira has the same body and Doppio and Diavolo have the same body.

Star Platinum is basically just Jonathan's spirit sticking around to make sure DIO gets a big enough ass whooping for doing such a unholy thing to his body without his consent.

>getting another man's fingerprints on your dick

Gay as fuck.

Well, Kira did diddle Hayato. So he's gay and a pedophile.

he also refused to have sex with shinobu

did anyone make a webm of the spice girl fingerwag?

that track after she punches the cockpit, is that on any of the OSTs released?

What did pucci and the baby do in the grasses?

Attached: x8.png (780x1200, 1.78M)

But he went after women ....

someone erase fugo out of that picture. Trish has more balls than this cheese.

The seethe

It's this guys ability.

Attached: Sui_Sui_no_Mi_Infobox.png (640x365, 369K)

Heres a gif

Attached: 1554498754244.gif (600x338, 3.31M)

Don't ever compare Secco to based Senor

Spice Girl softens things so they're like rubber.
Oasis specifically liquefies the ground by turning it into mud, and is also a suit that enhances Secco's power and lets him swim through it.

Part 3 is the most iconic part and the monster of the week feels new and fresh until everything after rapes it into the ground

his ability looks pretty malicious tho

This

Every other part onward handles the monster of the week formula better by having better fights, better minor villains and the plot surrounding the fights be more than "bad guy showed up".

I want to worship Trish's sweaty balls

It's basically the joke "If Jesus can walk on water, can he swim on land?"

from your friends over at r/shitpostcrusaders

Attached: ThreadbareUnlinedHairstreakbutterfly.webm (1920x1080, 608K)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Diavolo is the original personality right?

There is no "original" personality. He's always had a double personality

Doppio is.

Yes

LOL

Attached: 15wet34cy1r21.jpg (750x732, 64K)

Can Spice Girl make Trish's body soft or is it like Crazy Diamond and it can't be activated on the user? Honestly the power to make things so soft they cannot be broken sounds like the perfect stando for hentai.

Is there anyplace to buy the colored Jojo parts or is there only black and white?
I don't even know if I can go back to the monochrome Jojo, actually.

Here, I made it better.

Attached: trish skidaddle skidoodle.png (750x732, 480K)

It's digital only and as far as I know doesn't have an official English release.

I was going to say yes she does that, but then I realized I was actually thinking of Gyro and his steel balls

Absolutely Bruno vs KC, the way they handled the time skip with its visuals was insanely good, especially when time skipped for giorno and abbachio, that instant cut confused the shit out of me at first

you should feel ashamed.

Doppio's alt personality

No one can agree on this, so there is no answer

This desu, people have many different interpretations of them. We'll probably get an answer on Friday though

Footfag

Since we're almost there...
strawpoll.com/rdhre9e2

Attached: poll.png (704x202, 9K)

GIO
GIO

You rang?

Attached: 1554684313362.png (1920x1394, 3.51M)

>who was on the phone all over again

Attached: 25.jpg (884x148, 69K)

post yfw diavolo fags get btfod

Attached: the_boys.png (1272x716, 1.64M)

GOLDEN
WIND

GORDEN ESSPERIENSU

FREE YOUR MIND

How was he originally called? I find it hard that a priest would name his adoptive son Devil or Double

His last name was doppio. Vinegar is the first

Doppio's name is Vinegar

So... this is the power of Doppiofags. but in any case this Friday will confirm that Diavolo is the original personality. Too bad...

Wasn't it Aceto or something like that?

They changed it to Aceto in the Italian translation. But Aceto means Vinegar in Italian anyway apparently. No idea why Araki didn't go with Aceto to begin with though since everyone else's names in the parts are Italian words for food.

What do people mean by original personality anyways?

Doppio being the original personality seems to make the most sense. The real question is how does each personality have it's own soul?

>every fight is just Giorno asspulling his way to victory in the most elaborate way possible

I'm tired of these two parter episodes. I'm tired of watching every fight rely on Giorno making spare body parts/vitals. This shit was cool like the first time but now it's every fight. Take me back to the days when fights were one episode and they didn't take two whole episodes to explain everything happening on the screen.

Attached: giorno.jpg (500x350, 185K)

>two whole episodes to explain everything happening on the screen.
You are going to fucking love Stone Ocean if it gets animated

What if the original personality was a combination of both, and then at some point (maybe when he got KC) his soul split in two

Giorno didn't do anything in the Notorious BIG fight. The goal was protecting his hand/power but he was out of it the entire fight. The anime needs to cover the entire fight without rushing too much. DP does have a lot of issues with pacing but 4 chapters per episode is generally what they do, with some being 5 or maybe 6 depending on what's going on in them. You can't cover a 7 chapter fight in a single episode without it feeling rushed.

DP better give me my 4 episodes of Yo Yo Ma.

Sorry user but can you feel how inspiration and amazing Gionro is by making body parts. You need to see him asspull every fight or else you won't get it.

This is the true canon, everyone else is just being autistic

Giorno is the one who figures out everything about the stand and how to beat it

Anasui is the original personality

Attached: oh.jpg (465x213, 46K)

anasui is trish's twin (same age)

Diver Down is the best stand period, fight me
With impact release and phasing together, he would be unbeatable in hand to hand combat

>yfw they use Party Rock Anthem for SO's ED

More like Araki just fanboying over pop-science as usual. The idea of Act 4 is controlling/bypassing gravity, right? Since gravity is what causes time in the first place, Act 4 can still move when time is frozen, but Johnny can't, so the ability is unconscious.

So he is the jojo of the part?

araki-jojo.com/1420/
New merchandise announcement. Looks like we're in for pink Doppio.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x371, 167K)

I want Trish and Prosciutto

I'll find a way to buy all the Formaggio ones since fujos have shit taste

DOPPIO IS THE ORIGINAL PERSONALITY!!!!

20th Century Boy in SBR

will this prosciutto plush call me a mammoni and suck my dick?

If VA had a Joseph-tier protagonist would it be more fondly remembered?

How? Theres nothing in the manga about it which is why the speculation exists

Giorno has no fucking personality. Every fight is just solved by him making spare body parts. Joseph at least had to get creative

Probably

That's why I asked the question you silly billy

In which sense? Joseph overshadowed everyone and I like all the side characters in va having their own fights (except Abba but he still helped). If you mean personality-wise, maybe. Dont think if would fit the tone tho.

It would be pretty stupid if Doppio wasn't pink. Him being purple in the opening is just to avoid spoilers, though it's not like they put much effort into doing that otherwise.

Why did bad man attack this pure child if he didn't know who it was????????????

Yet they showed Giorno with the arrow

Kek no, the most black man looking stand is Jolyne's Stone Free. He is literally supposed to be inspired by a black man (hip hop artist) and it's a reference to Jolyne having been blacked.

Most pointless fight in 5e tb h desu

anyone else just look up all the stand names on spotify to see where araki got them from?

XD based

quality reply

so Gappy is half Johnny and half Kira?

1>3>2>4>5>6>7>8

More like half Josuke, half Jotaro/Kira.

I'm not sure if bait or just retarded and swapped 3 and 2 around.

But Gappy has no personality, unlike all 3 of those.

Do you know the thread where the user rallied up the chapters to episode length?

7>5>6>2>3>1>4

8 TBD

>pink Doppio
Thank god
>but still with the shit brown eyes instead of the watermelon green they gave Bossu and Trish
Wait what?

Attached: B5TiBGyCAAATinY.png (648x414, 197K)

Would animeonlies know what the fuck the arrow means in that context? I mean they'd just think of it as a normal arrow instead of the new requiem bullshit.

I finally caved and started reading Part 8 even though it isn't finished yet and I'm gonna get mad when I catch up.
Do we know who the main villain is yet? Is it Jobin? And will there be another Higashikata with King Crimson at some point to fit the "King" theme? Maybe a merge of two current family members using the Rokakaka? And finally, how long until the end?

>Do we know who the main villain is yet?
Not really.
>And finally, how long until the end?
At this point even the longest parts were nearing the end, but I think JJL still has quite a bit of to go before entering the finale. That said, it can't be too far off from now, since what seems to be the motivation for the final conflict has been set up.

Does anyone have a gif of Spice Girls sassy fingerflip?

Kys

Is it bad that I wish there were more filler in JoJo? I know the idea is it's all fast paced action all the time, but the characters are so good I'd love a beach episode. I know that's silly but it's just my feelings, that's just me

youtube.com/watch?v=vknSCUDFVYY

Attached: 2c2.png (500x729, 343K)

the characters need more interactions with each other outside of fights. this is especially necessary in 5 and 6 because they're almost entirely back to back fights. parts 3 and 7 did the best job of giving some downtime

Yes, I think Araki's biggest mistake that he doesn't let his characters have quiet time and slow characterization, but that may be because how long the fights last and how I guess constants action is a requirement in a shounen manga

I think part 3 did the worst job because besides Polnareff and Old Joseph everyone is boring, and even the latter is only interesting because he used to be a main character

i never said the characters were fleshed out. i said it did a good job of providing downtime, which it did. multiple fights were gag fights with no tension and there are a ton of scenes where the gang is just having fun, a lighthearted tone with no enemies present. that rarely happens in other parts besides 7. i guess 4 is good in this respect as well

To be fair the Part 5 anime at least adds some characterization to every fight, even if its just the characters backstory or sucking of Giorno, even if Gio isn't that interesting you can at least see why Abbachio and the others begin to respect him as time passes

Adding this song already improves everything in itself, this theme will be memorable IMO
youtu.be/WgzqBGuOkuc
I read vento aureo 2 years ago, and the anime is really something. I'm glad this is the best adaptation we got yet.

People like White Album? That's news to me, I always thought it wasn't a particularly interesting fight.

Does trish say arrevaderci in the manga u dint reecall?? Very good touch bcz she is like daughter like giorno dio reeeeee jojos go ora ora bruno and his lil baby daughter go ari ari ari ariveddexi

I've literally only seen people talking about White Album after it was on the anime, typical animeonlys hyping up anything and everything.

Are you new? WA has always been one of the most popular fights.

newfag

When trish is green hair I think hot damn jolyne is here haha

Attached: green jolyne.png (790x617, 314K)

It'll turn green when its Diavolo

Eww part 4 anime art style but I guess you could say it's still an upgrade from part 6 manga art style

>as time passes
Honestly when Giorno does something crazy that happens to be the right answer for the 6th time it seems more like the others are retarded for not noticing sooner.

Part 5 is trash