Wants to become hero

>wants to become hero
>does literally nothing to prepare himself
>just jealously seethes and pines to have superpowers
>wants to join the superhero academy instead of deciding to join the police or firefighters or something because apparently they aren't good enough for him
>has no desire to chase his dream beyond designing his shitty All Might ripoff costume- doesn't even ATTEMPT to use his "intellect" to design gadgets or ways to compensate for his lack of powers
>waits until he is promised to be handed literally handed the singular greatest power of all except for All For One to start bettering himself and working towards being a hero
>there are people in his class with embarrassingly bad quirks such as being a human sellotape dispenser or electrocuting themselves who have used their intelligence and desire to improve themselves to use their powers in creative ways
>we're supposed to believe that Bakugo is Le Superior Edgy Sasuke Rival when he is stuck with a rather one-note and destructive quirk, but due to his unstoppable drive and desire to become a hero he has found ways to use it to be at the top of the class and get ahead of his peers with powerful quirks such as Momo, Todoroki and even Deku himself- he is the singular best user of quirks in the entire class
Yeah.... so this guy isn't the fucking hero, right? Bakugo is the hero, right? Hori is doing a twist, right? We're not getting KISHIMOTO'D again, right?

Attached: IMG_3948.png (706x397, 363K)

Why are you reading this garbage? This is another Niskoi, phoned in trash that mangaka shits out after getting their previous more ambitious work cancelled.

Sounds like you probably won't enjoy the manga. Might I recommend you read a different one as opposed to reading one you don't like?

mean while in a superior manga
>world full of fire demons and pyromancers
>people die left and right, actual stakes instead of meme drama like BnhA
>completely normal guy with no powers at all
>wants to become a holy firefighter to save humans
>starts working out and beefing up
>clock yourself in heavy ass gear and learn how to use weapons
>go toe to toe with literal demons and beating the shit out of them
Deku is A
Fucking
BIIIIIEEEEETCH

Attached: DuF8U5OWsAAWkDk.jpg (836x1200, 271K)

user you can't criticize him because he was bullied, that's teh rules

>REEEEEE DEKU ISN'T BATMAN
>REEEEEE BAKUGO IS THE BEST AND TRUE HERO

seethe

Attached: smug deku.jpg (367x465, 180K)

Your fault for reading trash, autismo.

>stock deku image all these threads have
>kids don't usually hit the gym during their teenage years unless they're chads
>implying sero and kaminari have bad quirks
I'm not denying this manga is SHIT but I hate these threads

I can get behind all of that.
What I really, 1000000% don't fucking get is how Baku is treated like a goddamn friend and hero when he bullied Deku that fucking hard. Like holy shit any other bly would've fucking killed themselves. How is that acceptable how does everyone ignore that he's a problem and potential psycopath, the fuck's wrong with adults.

Reminds me of the protagonist of Yowamushi Pedal.

he was the coolest guy

I think you're taking it a little far. What, he trashed his notebook? And probably called him a fag, so what? This is normal behaviour in school. It's always funny seeing people demonise Bakugo, you can tell who is still seething at being bullied in school.

Bakugou is one of the most horrible written characters I have ever seen.He has everyone admire him while his personality would clearly be problematic for a hero, but the one time it was a problem (license exam) it was severely downplayed and les to no genuine improvement to his character (his reaction was "I am pissed, so you have to fight me and you get no say in it"). It's the same with Endeavor, Horikoshi has sone very fucked up moral priorities, and is also a coward when it cones to eriting Bakugou. He is a dangerous asshole: acknowledge it, like it was done with Tetsuo in Akira (the model used for Bskugou). Have him suffer the consequences of his beliefs, do not use one set for the main character (as generic as he may be, have you noticed how much more shit he gets from everyone compared to a bully who regularly uses violence in front of the teachers), another for the villains (they do not get second chances, but Bakugou and Endeavor do for... reasons), and another for Bakugou (admired, liked by everyone, and gets free passes, so readers are manipulated into thinking he's just too sincere for this unworthy world).

>Beats him up to a pulp with his friends
>Tells him to kill himself for not having a quirk
>Does this every second day
Boys will be boys lol

hes a mary sue only plebs watch it

Attached: 1549548401622.jpg (800x569, 126K)

based half demon number

>K-Kacchan-sama

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

Sure, I'll go back to enjoying SAO.

I legitimately can't name a single worse shounen protagonist than Deku other than the Hitman Reborn faggot.

>tfw Deku won't even get his Catharsis moment because Hori sucks Bakugo's dick harder than Kirishima.

Attached: 1525950754342.png (452x710, 280K)

If Deku was removed from the series I'm pretty sure I'd actually enjoy it

I think the author realized he went overboard with how huge of a dick he made Bakugou as he's nowhere near as bad in the newer chapters. Problem is, it came pretty much out nowhere, with the exception of failing the provisional exam due to acting like a braindead retard, he just keeps winning. He won the tournament arc, he escaped from the villains almost on his own, he beat Deku.
What Bakugou needed was to experience something that would make him more humble. I guess the time villains adbucted him was supposed to be it, but could hardly argue that it was his fault in any way. It's like the author it afraid of making him just straight up LOOK BAD, which is exactly what that character needs for development. There's always some sort of excuse for him.

Haters gotta hate. That's all they do. That's all they've got.

actually they do 6 other things too now

>Illogical shitty story
>Shounen
Who could have guessed?

Attached: 1546606147994.jpg (580x378, 48K)

>only kid raised by a single mother
>the literal moment he gets a father figure he pulls a 180 and starts training to accomplish his dreams
>retards miss this social commentary
like holy shit even shigaraki's relation with AFO is basically slapping you in the face with this motif. Are you all acting retarded on purpose?

Attached: 1548248390254.png (375x355, 194K)

to be fair if someone was calling me Kachan instead of my actual name I'd be pissed too

>single mother
[citation need]

>show about how your past actions don't define your future
>w-why don't his past actions define his future?

the only reason why I come to these threads

BnHA has never been about "OMG I SEE NOW11111" moments. Look at Todoroki during the sports day: does he immediately turn his life around having been shown the light? No, because it's not Naruto. He's conflicted, he has a lot to think about, and Bakugou pushes his shit in.

If you're expecting character arcs that go
-character is wrong and audience can see what's wrong
-circumstances or other characters show him what's wrong
-character immediately changes and now is righteous
then this isn't the show for you. That's not what happens in this show, instead what happens is gradual change as bad habits and preconceptions get chipped away at. You're confusing incremental character development with no character development.

Addressing Bakugou specifically, of course he gets away with shit. That people let him get away with shit is what causes his character flaws in the first place. He's a Little Emperor, because as an only child and a gifted child, everyone told him he could do no wrong, and he was never presented with anyone better than him. It would be ridiculous if his character arc were
- spoiled all through childhood
- suddenly society changes for some reason and now he's not spoiled
- gets better
There's no societal change that occurs the moment Bakugou enrolls, so it's ridiculous to think that a society that condones his shit would suddenly stop condoning his shit just because it's the start of the show.

He said
>raised by a single mother
and you literally see that in the show.

Stop posting, these threads spring up every few hours. Are you that hungry for (You)s? Well, here's one, now scram and stop making your shitty threads. I don't even like BnHA but you fucks are infinitely more annoying than the fanbase itself.

PLEASE

Deku is a hero in the same way the NEET author fantasies about being a hero. It's all about the spotlight and glory

He's not hero in conventional sense.

>unironically watching normalfag anime #32527 and caring enough to write a wall of text about it on Yea Forums
what a pathetic loser you are

>Endeavor gets a pass because he feels guilt for his actions while so far every villain has been a literal killing machine or deranged psychopath besides Gentle of course. Endeavor at least apologized to one person which overall puts him at way higher standings comparatively.

Attached: at_least_its_something.jpg (322x167, 12K)

Everyone is an underdog compared to Deku. He's no different from Jesus Naruto.