Gunjou no Magmel

>ctrl+f, type "magmel"
>no results

Why is no one talking about this?
Why was the nii-san such an asshole?
Will we get whacky partners-of-the-week?
I want more already!

Attached: Gunjou-no-Magmel-GQCA-cp.jpg (770x450, 88K)

>chink battle shonen
I think most people decided not to pick it up.
People are saying it's bland as shit.
A shame since the premise seemed interesting, I might give the first episode a try at some point.

why would you watch densetsu no kusoanime made in china?

I don't find it subs only raws on nyaa.si...

>Why is no one talking about this?
Why would anyone talk about this

It's shit

Togashi recommended it.

The episode is out? I couldn't find it yesterday

rent free opfag

Probably because no subs exist for it? I was looking forward to this as well.

>Studio Pierrot
>Chinkshit
>Shonenshit
Why would anyone care?

because there are no subs
because there are no sub groups, only crunchyroll
english fansub scene is dead as fuck.
why are white people so lazy and stupid? Mexicans sub their shit.

The best way I heard it described was fansubbers were prevalent in the isolated online communities and did what they did for the sole purpose of e-peen. There are no isolated communities any more and most of the shows that most people are interested in are available through legal streaming. Why put out all of the effort to sub the leftovers that are missed by the big established companies who are pushing jurisdiction to crack down on piracy and fansub sites when the only people who are going to watch your stuff are just hordes of casuals who are uninterested in your efforts, don't care about how well you sub your shit, download your torrents, don't seed and then fuckoff? No sub group ever did what they did as a service for humanity, they did it for reputation, attention and donations and you don't get that anymore.

>Why is no one talking about this?
Because this season sucks, user
Come back in the summer

Also the simple fact that why waste your time subbing something you think is shit?

>because there are no sub groups
Fixed sub groups are a mostly deprecated concept in the current day and age. Isn't it much more heartwarming to see some hero rise up or to see several strangers band together for one specific show and then disappear?

Haircut user saved High Score Girl for us.

bot or faggot?
i can't tell which one op is.

Shut up subhuman monkey.

it kinda sounded interesting but that pic makes me think otherwise. oh well, there’s still the buddha series to look forward to

First episode was pretty alright. I don't think it's as bad as some people are assuming it is. It's pretty average if anything but not having subs kind of kills it for most people. For what it's worth the speech is pretty simple and it's not that dialogue heavy so I could technically sub it pretty easily but there's no script so it'd have to be entirely by ear. But as I said it's just a pretty average series and while I'll probably watch it to the end, I don't really know if I feel like putting in the effort to sub it.

Attached: 1369941345686.jpg (449x642, 50K)

how old are you and how long have you known nip speak?

Adult, long time, recently passed N1 Pretty confident in quality, time might be a thing though.

You are the only who uses the term kusoanime on Yea Forums. You are the same dude everytime you say that. This anime isn't good I agree, but you are essentially a tripfag when ever you use kusoanime. You're not japanese and you write in romaji. I hate seeing people say shit like "sakuga" in their writing.

>suddenly some continent came up let's explore it guys
Even the premise sounds so forcibly shounen

Fansubbers still exist, it's just that they won't bother subbing shows they aren't interested in.

Isnt that Ryoma from Prince of tennis?

I was interested in this but then I found out MC had superpowers and my interest just plummeted

I liked the first episode and the premise is right up my alley so I'll keep watching

thank god for mexican subs