Nanatsu no taizai/seven deadly sins

So was this the ending? Kinda rushed and underwhelming. So many things left open. He better use those open plot points in the Arthur spin-off, that sins was supposed to be the prequel to.

Attached: 7sins.png (936x522, 976K)

The next chapter is titled "Epiloue 1", so it's not completely over yet. But yes, 306 might as well be the ending or the series.

>306 might as well be the ending or the series.
This series. But there will be a sequel right? I will forgive the flaws of this ending, if they are there only so that the sequel can use those plot points.

People actually bothered reading this trash past the Hendricksen arc?

Depends on the author, I guess. By his writing, I got the impression that he stopped caring about the series a while ago, and ried to end it as quickly as possible. It's not like the series sells ridiculously bad or anything, so it wasn't axed. In that case, I don't think he'd be eager to jump back into NNT's universe anytime soon.
This is all speculation, though, so don't take my word for it.

Spoiler already drop, where's the thread?

Now I might be wrong on this, since I heard it around here, but from what I understand, he wanted to write a series about King Arthur. But then he started NNT as a prequel to the Arthur manga, and it sold so well, that he was told to continue it far longer than he expected (which might explain the drop in quality and loss of enthusiasm).
If he really still wants to write about King Arthur, I can imagine him wanting to rush the ending to NNT, so that he wouldn't use up all his time and ideas in this one. Having a series that focuses on Arthur, but has the sins cast as background characters and sins plotpoints as it's story, could be interesting.

Trans:
A mortally weak person such as me…
isn't qualified to be with the heroes…

Attached: 961793cad1c8a786635e35726909c93d70cf505a.jpg (340x271, 77K)

Trans:
I… didn't provide any help in the Holy War.
I just ended up being saved by Elizabeth or Ban instead. …I'm really gonna kill myself.

Attached: 26c2d7c8a786c917d4772d45c73d70cf3bc7575a.jpg (340x235, 71K)

That makes sense, I guess. A series about Arthur would definitely be interesting.

This is honestly the worst case of a shounen shitting itself i can remember.
No, Bleach, Fairy Fail and other failed shounenshit titles were a pile of garbage way longer than the final arc.

Attached: 1543679323017.jpg (894x894, 368K)

I didn't hate the ending but the curse resolution seemed like out of nowhere, but i guess part of that it's that was written in a way that a realistic ending, in consistency with the rules of the curse, and the dread of repeat until you forget and gone crazy and lose hope, didn't fit with the expectations and the tone of the manga. Basically i was expecting something bitter sweet. Like Elizabeth dying and also meliodas and later something cheesy like a rebirth and meeting again. I always fell for things like that.

Will there be a third season of the anime?

I hope he does.

Seriously, the main issue with Nanatsu No Taizai is that the main trio -Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk- are boring as hell. Pretty much every single character except for them, Margaret and Gilthunder is way more interesting. Id watch a series with Escanor, with Marciel, with King and Ban, with fucking Griamore and Veronica. But no, Meliodas and Elizabeth. I sleep.

Attached: 1520874818208.jpg (323x431, 55K)

Meliodas himself is awesome. It's Elizabeth who drags him the fuck down.

So
-Ban never got his weapon back
-We never got a Merlin or Escanor gaiden
-We still don't know what Merlin, Gowther, or Ban's weapon powers are
-Arthur is still half dead
-Supreme Deity is MIA

The problem is King and Diane is very weak compare Elizabeth, even though both is sin. Their powerlevel is so fucking shit. Thanks to nakaba!

>Supreme Deity is MIA
Probably a thing that will be dealt with in the Arthur manga. I mean, if they deal with all the problems in the prequel, then the sequel has to be full of completely new threats and ideas. If we do get the sequel, then we can look back at NNT as foreshadowing for the next series.

This series was such a disappointment. I don’t think I’ll read the Arthur spinoff until it’s been verified he won’t do this again.

It was the journey that matters, not the destination.

Escanor was the boy I cared the most like 50+ episodes ago.

>Real treasure was the friends we made along the way
>That ban Sacred Treasure

bump

This series went to shit when the Ten Commandments were introduced.

It’s a shame, because Liz in the one shot was actually good. Why he made her so boring in the actual series I’ll never know.

>This series went to shit when the Ten Commandments were introduced.

wrong, it became much better than what it was before.

Weren't 2 immediately killed as soon as they were introduced? Find that kind of funny

Also who won the Ban-bowl? Don't tell me he's still a pedo

She is older than him, faggot.

oh it's pretty terrible but I still watch it just because..I'd never read it tho

Hopefully the kids will be more useful than the parents were, in the sequel.

>No explication for the Mother Of Chaos, the mom of both the SD and DK
>No explanation on what Mel will do when Liz dies of old age