Raildex

I wonder how will Touma get out of these mess

Attached: 2019-03-08_18-08-01.png (126x117, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74097777&page=5
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74097777&page=4
streamable.com/aquwp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_N9LSHjCy0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ofmj4ouopc
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/m6TeF/l4MJLmjRtupoJy8w==/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supersonic hip thrusting

Attached: 65226461_p31.png (480x753, 556K)

Bring back Frenda.

Attached: Blond bomb loli.jpg (635x478, 88K)

Attached: mugino amputee.png (1080x1620, 417K)

Touma is going to fail and be in the same class as Misaka and Misaki.

Attached: 14212323245452.jpg (576x642, 47K)

Attached: D3ZrDrJUIAElE9a.jpg (1200x923, 320K)

Poor Itsuwa her towel technique got stolen now she is truly irrelevant poor her and Itsuwafags who supported her

Attached: 2019-04-08_01-52-54.png (281x188, 36K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74097777&page=5
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=74097777&page=4

His """"seemingly powerless"""" fairy will save him.

Attached: 1506981946428.jpg (350x447, 64K)

Maybe Accelerator will be kind to him and let him pass

He's not ready

Attached: 118671.jpg (225x350, 43K)

She's not asking

Attached: 738ee2a5ab386d0e9b9b626b8e02e6a9.jpg (1061x897, 548K)

So guys do you considere it to be minus or plus then when is Kamachi is done with a character they will never appear again until kamachi uses them again for diffrent purpose

A minus but when a series goes on for this long there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 61925234_p0.jpg (2048x1534, 546K)

I think it's a problem only when the character's story/plot has clearly not ended and can still be explored. A character like Himegami can be pushed aside because we know her story has been over and can no longer be stretched unless she's involved in something else as a twist.

Kakine, Fraluien, Gunha and number 6 are examples of people that were shafted in terms of focus despite their tremendous setup

I'd rather have a character leave the stage than take up time after their story has ended.

>16 posts in
>Already cringe as fuck

How did Yea Forums feel when the old OST started playing in this scene?
streamable.com/aquwp

Attached: 1397618503184.jpg (327x393, 37K)

Cute Terra

Nostalgia came rushing in.

Attached: 1521858242485.png (375x375, 121K)

>Thinking they are shafted
Imagine believing this. No they are not shafted cause they haven't appeared. Kakine is for sure coming back to present a threat of his own, Gunha will most likely begin to operate near the end or past the end of these thelema arcs and Fraulein might become relevant as proxy to Kakine's arc.

I was reminded of some hot summer nights without power.

Do you think aleister inside the WB is capable of hearing Ollerus' screaming from inside Silvia's basement?
I clapped.

A plus obviously. If a character isnt doing anything its perfectly fine to not have them around. Accelerator rarely showed up in NT, but as a result his scenes were usually relevant. Whereas Mikoto and Hamazura are dicking around 24/7 and never seem to be relevant. Imagine if Orsola had had that much screentime before NT20, everyone's goodwill related to her would be long gone and people would care far less

Will Riot become part of Mikoto's harem?

Jump on the fusion train and fuse with the swarm. It'll either fix everything or make everything infinitely worse.

Saten is a friend to all of us.

I got a boner

>Riot is yet another blonde loli
based kamachi

Attached: 1541937295142.png (217x190, 55K)

No one cares bro

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1456502119650.jpg (1272x1594, 437K)

4 archangels a shit
Will Anna casually summon God itself?

She’s a girl.

Raildex threads need a break

Shit thread.

The inevitable New Testament adaptation would be greatly improved if Touma looked like this combination of Handsome & Cute in every scene hes in, J.C Staff needs to show /our boy/ some love.

Attached: 1552088674815.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>our
lmao

I wonder if Kamachi is going to change Touma's description again in light of him becoming a monster nuke.

Attached: NT_Index_v22_006-008.jpg (3006x1600, 1.85M)

>he doesn't like Touman
Lmfao-ing @ your shit taste.

Attached: 1553719614811.jpg (612x1200, 96K)

Ahhh memories. Man I wish if they kept Touma summarizing OT and all the shit he went through

>"!!"
How do you even enunciate this?

>not linking Touma

Attached: #2Esper.jpg (675x900, 301K)

Honestly I feel like people who worked on Index before came back to produce the Kakine vs Accelerator episode and the last episode. If JC Staff wasn't idiotic with how they allocated their projects, they would have gotten tremendously more sales. Next time they need to be smarter.

As soon as the first few piano notes start playing

Attached: 1496305062582.png (515x560, 250K)

Also, a reboot should be in order. I don't know why people are so averse to it, but honestly I think it would help the series to have an anime that properly displays its capabilities.

Never liked him. We can't all be basic plebs like you.

>Not being a TouMANBro
You're not living your life correctly!

Attached: 29303020302.png (264x315, 40K)

That is the good shit. It would be even better with the original Imagine Breaker SFX

Attached: 1552942989703.png (870x940, 641K)

>I don't know why people are so averse to the idea of putting off new content for another decade

> If JC Staff wasn't idiotic with how they allocated their projects, they would have gotten tremendously more sales
I can you literally SEETHING Indexkek.

Attached: 1897435221808.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

You can what?

I don't know why but, I want to murder Saten

Can Riot defeat Touma by pulling down his pants?

Proper english please

>I don't know why people are so averse to it
NTcucks are absolutely spooked at the idea of never getting their scenes animated.

It's really just not worth it. You'd be improving the anime from a 6-7/10 to an 8-9/10 at most. Animating 60+ (more if you're fixing the pacing) episodes just to improve the quality somewhat is just not even close to worth it. It'd probably be at least 4 seasons, and put off going into new testament for at *minimum* 6-7 years. We've been in OT for a decade already, it's time to move on. There's a reason that they were discussing the possibility of just skipping the rest of OT entirely, and it wasnt to make a 180 and redo the whole thing over again.

>NT cucks
I want that animated too. Why do you think I'm on one side?
I read OT recently, a bad anime adaptation isn't going to destroy my opinions on it or something. I enjoy both book series, even though NT is better on average.

Attached: 1501469919136.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Attached: 1515712033528.png (503x1148, 1.51M)

>I like eating shit
Haha

I think its too early for a reboot, maybe once the manga is finished and they can use that as a reference

Attached: touMAN.png (620x91, 24K)

Cringe, at least get rid of the whitespace.

But, see I want that to happen. Certainly after NT is terrifically adapted, rather then go on to the third series I would like them to re-adapt OT in order for people to not only enjoy the series, but get into it better. FMA did it, I would like Index to do it as well. It doesn't even need to be JC staff, give it to another studio while working on the third series or something.
This x200

It's not really relevant what you'd like to see. There's no incentive for it to happen.
>FMA did it
Because it literally gave it an anime original ending and had no other choice but to reboot it if they wanted to animate the later stuff.

That is also true, but some anime do get reboots despite having been defunct for a long time. Look at Kino, despite the Sheepocalypse it still got a reboot. Boogiepop too

Touma will only remember the towels and assume it was Itsuwa anyway.

Attached: 1554006447077.png (654x526, 225K)

Boogiepop as I recall also had its first show be basically all anime original stuff, so of course it got a reboot. Didnt watch Kino, can't comment. Look at shows like FSN though, even though that first season was infamously mediocre, it STILL hasnt been rebooted.

Didn't they replace the DEENimation with Fate Stay Night?

Nope. The first route has never been adapted outside of DEEN. The UBW movie was sort of replaced with the ufotable anime, but the first route remains untouched.

You're not really relevant.

Yeah, thought so.

Riot can beat Aleister by pulling down his skirt while he is going down the stairs

>Railgun quality Index
I want it so bad. It must be easier to animate with a manga to help. Speaking of which, how many chapters until the big things happen? I'm giving it 7 chapters

>Railgun quality
When will this stupid meme die

That off-character model screenshot of ITEM from episode 4 tells you everything you need to know. Index has always looked worse.

BD fucking when?

>Sakibasu can control organic matter
>Riot can control non living (organic) matter
Where is Kamachi going with this?

Sakibasu analyzes more than controls it though

You are what you eat. Kakine will become the world.

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

Kamachi more like Kamashit because Kamachi a shit

Attached: 4831274198032.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Talking about Level 4 TKs, why was Yobou so autistic?
He could have instantly turned Mugino into Mug/ino

his invisibility is hard countered by aim stalker

If the mangas are anything to go by, a) he has a complex about being level 4 and probably didnt want to insta gib her, and b) even the ultimate combo of going invisible and smashing her with telekinetic attacks is screwed when Mugino is lucky enough to have Takitsubo with her.

I think a reboot should be inevitable. Allow Kamachi to make any additions he wasn't able to or changes or refresh because his writing style and how he handled things changed a lot from OT to NT. That way it feels fresh and it's of course done by a competent team.

Then we can get a part 3. It should be obvious by now, but age of something isn't an issue if you do it right. Ton of series come back or are adapted much later on and when done right bring reap a lot of reward.

>Same 2-3 retards still desperately trying to have a conversation with themselves

Lol, quit samefagging this shit and let it die.

Where is this reboot meme coming from? Nothing you do to OT can make it "feel fresh", it's fucking old and busted.

Ignoring your own opinion, it was a serious consideration over completing OT for the staff, so it has merit in discussion.

People crying about S3 essentially. Desperately sure that rather than the books themselves being so-so, that their imaginations are totally able to be directly displayed on screen, and totally be the 11/10 anime they think it will be and the anime will sell 10k. The reality is it would be a huge waste of resources.

>It was a serious consideration
It was brought up, it was almost certainly not a serious consideration. No one on the production committee is stupid enough to think puttering around in OT for two decades is going to accomplish anything good.

Have Index3fags killed themselves yet?

They were. There was a following interview with Newtype where Miki and Kamachi mentioned that the two options (reboot or skip to NT) really was considered heavily over that. They had to put their foot down and say no they need to complete it.

Miki's recent responses at the talk event also support what he said back in that interview, along with the Warner Producer himself.

Yeah, thought so.

Repeating baseless claims doesnt make them true.

Oh it's just Yea Forums-kun. Nevermind, no need to bother proving anything to you.

They support that they needed to finish OT, they didnt support that they were ever seriously planning on spending another decade in OT.
>muh boogeyman
lol

Concession accepted. How many different people are Yea Forums-kun according to you?

How to tell it's Yea Forums-kun:
>have index3fags x themselves yet
>kek!
>Source: My ass, right!?
>The books are shit!
>No proof even though you just gave me proof!
>lol muh boogeyman
>raildexfats
>raildexKEKS
>NTKEKS
>OTKEKS

>only a single person on the entire board uses kek
How fucking delusional are you?

Don't forget:
>Concession accepted
Every single time.

>Seething OTniggers mad their "hype" season they waited for 7 years was rushed garbage

Oh this one too. Forgot he says that a lot.
Also:
>pretenditsgoodkunnnn!

Buzzwords don't make you look cool

>been the same canned responses for past few weeks
Really wonder if he ran out of material

>only one guy uses kek
>Only one guy calls out boogeyman usage
>Only one guys asks for sources on claims
How desperate are you?

Attached: 1544793307487.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

Yea Forums-kun could be 2 or 3 people user. But Yea Forums-kun is always Yea Forums-kun. Remember that.

Don't you have seppuku to commit for how bad Index III turned out?

Attached: lel.jpg (900x900, 92K)

>Only one guys asks for sources on claims
This is incorrect. You don't ask for sources, even when one sources or even reference it, it's never good enough for you.

Keep up the seething and giving me You's.

Even claiming only two or three people do that seems wildly misinformed

In a 26 IP and at most 60-70IP thread most of the time, it's always only 2-3 people at most. Pretending it's 10 when we have a perfectly fine thread when it's spread out or they can't locate it with only losing a few IP's says a lot.

>You
I'm not your boogeyman, but you really need to fucking tone it down. You're doing yourself no favors acting this dumb and jumping at every shadow.

Attached: 1554413888273.png (955x605, 698K)

>But Yea Forums-kun is always Yea Forums-kun. Remember that.
Haha imagine thinking you're this important. No one believes you.

Nah. You doesn't specifically refer to you, it's in context of correcting your mistake.

Keep samefagging and trying my friend. I'll post it again next time, too.

This is why Yea Forums considers Raildex threads a joke

Read my post mate. Without crying about big bad shitposters this time. Even stating only 10 people use the word kek seems like a damn low estimate. Even stating only 10 people think that you guys make up and label too many boogeymen seems like a low estimate. Why do you feel the need to label things so badly on an ANONYMOUS image board? Evaluate a post for its actual content, instead of just slapping "It's Boogeyman number 47! Run away!" on it.

this is the best face from index 3 except for maybe ded frenda

It's not just about kek. I put up more there that is exclusive to Yea Forums-kun. You can keep getting stressed out over a boogeyman but if you can't recognize a pattern that's on you. I'm not changing my tune, I'll continue to label and point it out. If you're an outsider of these threads then you have no say.

No, they don't. See, Dr.Yea Forumsaggot's attempts to demonize raildex showed that.

False

Attached: 1553277098035.jpg (998x671, 150K)

Every Fiamma face was 10/10

>It's not just about
It is. Dont distract, I quoted the relevant parts of your post for a reason, because they were fucking stupid. Don't try to run away or hide from it, own up to it.
>You can keep getting stressed over a boogeyman
Literally where on earth have I done that? I've literally told you that YOU need to shut up about all these boogeymen you're inventing constantly. It's a huge problem for Raildex threads. There's what 16+ by now?
>I'm not changing my tune
Bragging over being cancer isn't something I'd pull personally.

>reeeeeee

His day was going so well up until this point.

>Considering the state of those threads
Glad to know one person acknowledges that the autism of Yea Forumseddit shitposters is ruining us.

>absorb IB
>suddenly your luck goes to shit

>It is.
Nope. You don't matter in the long run enough for it to suddenly be about that.
>Dont distract
I see what you're trying to do now, I ain't falling for it, shitlord.
>I quoted the relevant parts of your post for a reason
You mean fucking up on 2/3 of them and especially the most important one proving you don't visit these threads!? WOW! So very relevant!
>because they were fucking stupid
D'aww projecting now, aren't we?
>I've literally told you that YOU need to shut up about all these boogeymen you're inventing constantly
Nope. I won't, I'll keep calling them out when there's an obvious pattern.
>Bragging over being cancer isn't something I'd pull personally.
Yeah I know you wouldn't brag about yourself, cancer-kun defending trash.

Pretend-itsgood-kun and obsessed-kun are going all out I see

And Yea Forums-kun further proving he lacks creativity.

Shut up and kiss you faggots

Samefag

Just let OT die already. It's old and feels old. The plot only got better after it.

>It doesn't matter that you quoted part of my post to discuss that part of my post, I'll talk about whatever else I want instead
This is legitimately, unironically autistic.
>fucking up on
None of them, they're all true. You make up too many boogeymen, plenty of people use the word kek, and asking for sources is super fucking common. These are not attributes you can use to determine who is one of your precious boogeymen, they're simply too broad.
>Defending
Calling out YOUR shitty cancerous behaviour is not defending anything you dumbfuck. Do you even know how the word cancer came about? Think of the root of the word, a normal cell that starts dividing too much and ruining everything else. Shitposters are viruses, they are not part of the fanbase and come to infect it. YOU are undeniable cancer, thinking that you're totally helping when you're just as bad or worse than the boogeymen you tremble at under the covers. Shut the fuck up, stop giving them names and notoriety, and stop bringing so much fucking attention to them and REWARDING THEIR SHITPOSTING. The state of the threads are literally YOUR fault for this shitty cancerous behavior. Whether you like it or not.

Just let NT die already. It was a fucking disaster and jumped the shark halfway through. The plot only got worse after it.

Birdway spinoff when?

>implying index hasn't been jumping the shark since the first few volumes
>implying the best parts of index aren't the consecutive and compounding shark jumpings
>implying anyone would read kamachi if he didn't write the above

Why are raildex threads so shit?

>This is legitimately, unironically autistic.
Nope, just because you don't like it and can't refute it that's all you come up with? Going to have to do better than that.
>None of them, they're all true.
Nope, just because you aren't around in these threads enough these past few weeks to see what he says and how many times he does it, doesn't mean spinning it makes it right. By the way, you're doing exactly what Yea Forums-kun does. But hey, more points for you trying to defend trash, right?
>plenty of people use the word kek
Not as frequently or in the bullshit related to the post.
>and asking for sources is super fucking common
Not what he does, but keep fucking up and pretending you have a platform to stand on. I hear ya, but no matter how much you try you're not going to be right about what actually happens.
>Calling out YOUR shitty cancerous behaviour is not defending anything
It is. You first off failed to even understand what the problem was and tried to spin it as if someone is simply asking for sources, as if someone is simply saying kek and trying to pin it to only that. You are the cancer that defends your kind. Whether you like it or not.

Now let's see if you can get off your high horse and understand your misconception about some points and being corrected, or you going to try and be a smart ass again. C'mon, boy.

Animefags are still here and they won't leave until railgun s3

Soon I can feel it. We're moving the franchise into NT, the spinoffs will start revolving around it, and Touma gave a classic nod to Lessar and birdway doing adventures off screen when he asked when they got so close.

Attached: 1510336078400.jpg (722x849, 84K)

Birdway spinoff but the MC is Mark Space.

what a powerful and erotic image

Ha, imagine being delusional enough to believe that.

Refute what? There's nothing to refute? I literally highlighted the part of your post I was talking about. To totally ignore me and start talking about something else entirely is autistic. Full stop.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your post. You're so far in denial it's not worth trying to drag you out of your hole and convince you to stop being a cancerous fuck.

I'm gonna miss my Frenda!

And you continue to ignore your own mistakes about what happens, and thinking you could refute and single down my post to just that. Your ego is the only autistic thing here. Full stop.

Good, glad you understand your mistake, you seem blind to it when the same thing is happening in this thread while you bother arguing and dying on a hill you made with your own mistakes. Watch it next time when trying to defend your kind, try to be actually objective.

We have some idiots who just cannot, by any force of man, stop feeding shitposters and giving them exactly what they want. Until we shed them, we'll continue to be a prime target for shitposting.

I want to see Mugino boil alive

>Think you can single down my post
What the fuck do you even think the point of greentexting is you dumb fucking autist? It's to highlight what section of the post you're talking about, have you never had a conversation in your entire life?

Yeah, I understand my mistake was expecting your dumb ass to ever listen to reason. I WISH this place wasnt anonymous sometimes so I could never have the misfortune of ever reading one of your posts again, and thinking blindly that maybe this is a reasonable person. At least I'd be able to avoid idiots like you.

>Touma didn't fuck this penguin
Why is he so stupid

This. Every time I see people responding to and entertaining MP it makes me want to tear my hair out. Report and ignore you dumbasses.

>What the fuck do you even think the point of greentexting is you dumb fucking autist?
Hey, failure, it wasn't just 1 thing I said.
Boring. So very predictable and boring just like your kind. It's almost disgusting at this point how hard you try to pretend there's nothing wrong and can't notice the patterns. If you really were normal, you also wouldn't be dodging every single time I point out your fuck up rather than going "Nuh uh! it ain't a fuck up!' but that's too much to expect from someone like you.
>I WISH this place wasnt anonymous sometimes so I could never have the misfortune of ever reading one of your posts again, and thinking blindly that maybe this is a reasonable person. At least I'd be able to avoid idiots like you.
As I do the same with your shitposting kind. It would make my thread reading experience much better. To think I actually bothered with someone blind to the happenings in this very thread. Vermin.

Once upon a time we had an image dedicated to filtering MP

Once that time passed, everything spiraled out of control

Yeah you are a dumbass. I want to see your dumbass get banned for abusing reports too.

Seething frendafag

Index 3 sucked

>Reporting MP is abusing reports
Literally 95% of the shit that pours out of her mouth is breaking one rule or another.

you're talking to your target you dumbfuck

You don't even need to like Frenda to hate Mugino. Any Hamazurafag should hate Mugino.

Anyone whose first line is "hey you should fuck me so I can finagle you into working for another country" is going to have a hard time changing that first impression.

Pretty sure the rules aren't up to your interpretation.

That's doesnt look like MP's lingo

Remember user

Attached: MP_Admits_to_Multiple_Personality_Disorder.png (1263x89, 21K)

>moved from boogeymanning Yea Forums-kun to "muh MP"
Obsessed-kun is OBSESSED

Cool, did you post this on r/Yea Forums as well?

He says NTcucks I think, not NTkeks although it might just be both at this point

Does Saten even play a part in s3? Why is everybody so worried about it?

Why do you keep posting this as if it's definitive proof that everyone you don't like is Mobileposter?

Believe it or not a lot of us actually like her.

It's not about Saten existing in it, it's about Nagai's boner for her.

He's obsessed.

Rewatched Touma V Accelerator in Railgun S after watching Index 3.

How can the finale of the OT produced in 2019 fail so miserably that it be inferior to an anime made in 2009 with material from the 3rd volume?

It boggles the mind that it's the same studio doing it too. I really hope they just fire the department that handles Index and just let the crew that does Railgun do NT.

Attached: virgin walk accelerator chad touma toaru.png (2518x1024, 295K)

Because it is and she's admitted to it many times?

Weak bait

In your head, perhaps.

Do you know how long these sweaters take to make? Literally tears. YEARS! I’ve made one before. They’re used to honor soldiers in Irish wars and they’re tradition. Girls aren’t really supposed to wear them though unfortunately. It’s considered disrespectful.

Nope. That is one post evident of it and she's done something similar before. I can bring up more points, but MP does this, too.

>OTtoddlers absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1554598134005.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Index was one of the first anime shows I watched back in 2009, got me into the LN world
>Became a Misakifag the moment she appeared
>Finished watching S3 last night
>Caught with Railgun manga, had dropped it around chapter 60
>Reading through Astral Buddy
>Need to catch up with Accel manga
>Dropped the novel after the Othinus Arc a few years ago
>All this talk about Chorozon, things we speculated about almost 10 years ago.
Holy shit bros, is this it? Am I coming back to the roots of my shit taste?
It feels fucking great

Would it have killed him to give Othinus bigger boobs?

Already living up to your Vermin status, I see.

No, she’s perfect how she is.

??? Did you hit your head, obsessed-kun? You're starting to say random things that make no sense.

Saiai would be perfect if she didn’t dress like a slut.

Oh Yea Forums-kun. One day you'll get some new material than copy others.

>tfw nothing to do now we can't bully Index3fags anymore

Bros, it hurts....

Attached: 1444280431046.png (792x540, 398K)

I’m actually on his side. I don’t think MP has anything to do with the shitposting that happens in these threads. At the end of the day this is 4ch and you need to get thicker skin. This is the case with every thread here.

Othinus is perfection as she is. Lithe body and decently sized boobs >> Fat tits on a cow.

Attached: 1528825903594.jpg (802x1194, 106K)

Blonde with green eyes? I don’t think so.

Yea Forums was never this intense pre-2016, user. But there's no point in talking about that now.

Don’t you mean messaging about it?

Anna Sprengel smells

I think so. The only character more aesthetically pleasing I can think of is preteen Shinobu

Attached: 1470036437394.jpg (1800x1056, 357K)

Sure. It's just so tiresome.

>Monogatareddit

Go back

Is the anime the first time we actually got to see the rest of mugino's cyborg parts besides her arm and eye?

I think so? It was on the covers I guess

I just realized there might be plot hole in Index unless I missed something or I’m just an idiot. So Accel is able to basically bypass the boundaries of the world so the natural laws don’t really apply to him? Knowing this and I’ll leave magic gods out of this for now so it’s not too complicated but if Cronzon is also on the outside and Accel is able to damage her that’s fine and all but seeing how almost anything is possible and the limits of the real world are non existent why hasn’t he tried asking Saten out on a date yet? Normally a girl like her would never look at him twice but literally anything is possible out there. He might as well give it a try.

Maybe I’m just an idiot but I think it could work out for the guy.

Yes

loli Shinobu is delicious.

Too bad Index III was trash and probably killed off all future chances.

Shinobu is an obvious inspiration for Kamachi
Blonde lolis and pairing MCs with god-like/immortal beings all came from her

I never thought about it like that.

I came from here too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_N9LSHjCy0

Attached: 557CB692-8D64-4FC7-8202-9FD96F097E40.jpg (1280x952, 559K)

>>Railgun manga, dropped it around chapter 60
>>Dropped the novel after the Othinus Arc a few years ago
>>Finished watching S3 last night

This has to be bait. No way anyone can have this much shit taste

>inspiration
If that's what you call plagiarism and being hack, sure.

Well I think Kanzaki is cute. How’s that for shit taste?

Ahh right as we're talking about her. She's here. Shocking.

There really is that strange line in the sand, lots of anime girls are "cute". Saiai is cute, Lessar is cute, Mikoto is cute, but it's rare for me to change the tune to instead saying an anime girl is actually "beautiful" if that makes sense.

Attached: 1553393549931.jpg (762x1055, 121K)

Stop pretending to be MP before you give obsessed-kun ammo to say "see I was right!!!"

She’s not the first blonde loli vampire and she won’t be the last. I’m just glad Kamachi has enough sense to let somebody else do all the character designs.

>lolis in gothic frilly dresses
top tier taste

Attached: 1548355362586.jpg (804x1200, 203K)

This has nothing to do with the girls. Kanzaki is cute in her own way.

Your shit taste is dropping LN and railgun manga for the shitfest that is Index 3 anime

You know what’s really shocking?...... Mikoto.

I know I'm right, Yea Forums-kun, but your underaged actions just confirm some other things, too.

>Kamachi
>Not a hack

Would you a othinus(fairy)?

Nothing wrong with that when the base and the turnout have both been good.

Jokes on you tardlord, I'm 25.

instantly

Kamachi hit gold with Othinus for me.

I'm so glad he took from her. I wonder if Anna will be more like the Kiss Shot version?

I read OT14 (quit reading LN)
Railgun 1/2 watched
Index 1/2 watched but didn’t have fun
Index s3 still watching but can’t seem to find enough motivation to continue (currently on ep11)

>Kusothinus

Attached: Yuck.gif (412x412, 394K)

Oh I'm glad you owned up to who I was referring to. And sorry, nothing you've done since you've been here alongside your incessant need to reply to such posts will ever convince me otherwise. Don't worry, I won't report you for it because it's much too entertaining to watch you squirm.

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

ESPECIALLY (fairy).

Very carefully, but definitely

Attached: 1546543701656.jpg (1400x2048, 311K)

So is every other thing in this garbage series

baka

Here we go. Othinus fans ruining the thread once again.

Absolutely.

Says the shitposters posting the same bait for 4 years straight

You know what they say. The more a girl wants Touma’s dick the more popular they are.

>Thread is nothing but meta posts, bait, and posting about Othinus
>Clearly, it's othinusfags that are ruining the thread
lol

Misaki a pile of shit

>Implying I care

Othinus is our favo.......

Attached: 24D46D5B-4A2D-4197-89FC-9EAED6F39A61.jpg (868x1369, 101K)

How would you fuck a fairy carefully?

Mikoto should replace Touma as the MC

>Shiten
Cringe and bluepilled

They’re probably tied

She's cute.

They really nailed the concept of "goddess" with her.

Attached: 1553701071799.png (1516x1108, 1.49M)

If Saten had a weenie you’d still chose her over Othinus. That’s how much you like her.

Of course you do just by responding. Hmm do you want more You's Yea Forums-kun? feeling lonely? Don't worry, Puberty isn't a fun ride but it'll be over soon enough.

rite

Stop disrespecting Saten!

Attached: 3D3FED62-EC53-4023-B45C-06F0292F8867.gif (367x321, 553K)

Her design is literally perfection. No character will ever come close again

Attached: 1486276133450.png (278x259, 63K)

Isn't it sad, anons

I’m warning you, user. You’d better stop praising Othinus or I’m going to get mad.

Attached: 1539483763756.jpg (5376x3693, 2.93M)

Slowly and gently.

Attached: 43471594.jpg (800x1000, 228K)

I’m scared

Attached: 5E03B5C0-9BD9-4833-BABE-B7C5E292B9D6.jpg (1036x859, 202K)

>He likes Othitrash

Attached: 1290455945188.jpg (244x292, 19K)

translate it weebs

I pity you if you just confirmed your down syndrome. I'll try to get you some help, I promise.

>attention whoring tranny
Please do get mad, I'll supply you with plenty of Thor images

>-BABE-
Nice.

Attached: 1516313615514.jpg (185x240, 16K)

See if she's stretchable.

Are you putting it in or just using her entire body for a fairyjob?

"Never come close" is probably an overstatement with how many great blondes Kamachi has, but "surpass" is probably closer to the truth. Alfar has pretty peak aesthetic as well after all.

Attached: 1553808496430.jpg (1500x1035, 208K)

Her name, Othinus, is the Latin name for Odin the Norse god of war, wisdom, magic, poetry, and “”””BETRAYAL””””” Initially, Othinus was depicted as a ruthless and cold-hearted individual who will utilize any means necessary to achieve her goals, regardless of how much destruction and suffering they bring to others. She has no qualms about threatening or harming anyone who inconveniences her in the slightest way, be it an enemy or an ally.

She is very cunning and manipulative, able to fool everyone that knew her

Attached: 6DC606BE-96C5-42D6-B322-DC075F4FDAB8.jpg (489x640, 65K)

Weekly Raildex spinoff when?

When I’m in charge.

Dengeki doesn't have a weekly magazine.

The latter comes first to get her into it and heated, the former comes last to see how much those fairy doujins have lied to me.

Attached: 1494878067596.png (927x1226, 572K)

Othinus is used goods

Threads slow. How do we get ACK in here?

Attached: e524e9229db2ac2c4c44e89538161092656a36862a6f07ad6f79b9db766651c2.jpg (600x799, 130K)

You kill yourself

>not just posting mikoto stimulating her with her big black bike

She can probably heal her hymen if she had the power to destroy the world

Attached: D588650D-05FB-48EE-BB77-2444F13E59FD.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

What a sad team.

>ITT Sluts who thought highly of themselves

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

Fuck off.

Still amazed how awful those character models looked. Even the first fucking season of Railgun in 2009 looked miles better and their designs weren't even final.

Attached: 1261914967234.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Not to mention her body has been destroyed and remade entirely multiple times.

Attached: F12A09E8-BF60-466E-83BF-9BE71C192783.jpg (1846x2048, 474K)

Worst comes to worst and it doesnt fit, you can at least always hotglue the bath lover.

Attached: 44023888_p0.jpg (900x477, 213K)

>haha neckbeards are so funni amirite
nice redd*t meme

Attached: F3FECBAE-F5E7-4ABE-9FE7-5BDC2BE14B54.gif (500x281, 979K)

>Neckbeard mad about being portrayed realistically
This is too funny.

How likely is this?

Attached: 87E498F1-D4F8-4EB9-9848-8F9743F7E22E.jpg (750x518, 137K)

never post this again

Cats don’t have sex.

Othinus sleeps in the bathtub with Touma now, so 0%

MP is so based guys

Not very likely because Othinus isn’t MASSIVELY enjoying herself here. She’d be a lot more excited if a huge animal was giving it to her from behind.

That’s true.

>Cats don’t have sex.
Really makes you think

Attached: 9E18EDF6-C0F7-4A31-B4EB-7E24ED111AD5.jpg (736x554, 94K)

I don't think posting crack has ever worked

Attached: СПОЙЛЕР-Anime-Frenda-Seivelun-ToAru-2328402.jpg (1311x1052, 221K)

This thread is so good. What the hell happened over the week to improve the quality so much? It’s nice to be able to just have fun sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ofmj4ouopc
Did this play even once in Index 3?

Reminds me of that doujin idea of Touma and Othinus spouting worst case lewd scenarios of what could happen to either of the other if they let the other out of their sight until they get worked up enough to bang it out.

Because I’m here

I got more interested in other franchises, I'm sorry.

How can frenda get a whole volume about her when index hasn't?

The only girl for Touma is Index but nice try I guess.

>misamisa
>crack

No. Fuck the new Sound Director. Should have been playing when he punched Misha at least.

Mikoto need to wear kneesocks with those shorts of hers

>no car sex doujin
Why must god hate us

Attached: 26CCE18D-5486-45A9-B8D7-6AC8F8C28430.jpg (1024x1280, 325K)

Realistically Index is cuter than Othinus boys. I hope you all realize that.

She totally is but she wears that nun outfit all the time.

Yes, I would. I would flush her down a toilet with pleasure.

It’s better than being dressed like a perpetual slut. It’s slot more intense to see Index fan service now where as Othinus fan service is bland.

Fuck off index

I wish she'd wear nothing more often. That's just my opinion.

Agree with you. Sound direction was crap and the horrible choices ruined Accelerator turning into angel

Wow, we never thought about it like that.

Attached: kill me.png (1272x604, 49K)

>Othinus getting left alone with Sphinx
>Touma doesnt get rescued in time from the London Tower and gets ass raped
>Lewd situations of Othinus falling into ramen and getting half vored
>Touma getting reverse raped in Anna's dungeon
>Ends with Fairy vanilla
This is unfortunately too creative a premise (and long) to exist.

If Mikoto is dengekihime whos the queen?

Kuroko!

Have better taste next time.

Better make another misaka/Misaki doujin instead

Kuroko though guys...

Attached: DBA6491B-6D74-44A9-86F6-3086C544551D.jpg (1280x1187, 573K)

>non H
Into the trash

What was Touma’s deal? He was in the room alone with her.

Attached: 1542006333892.jpg (3225x4079, 2.88M)

But she’d survive that. They refused to lock her up cause they thought she’d do that exact thing to escape

He jobbed harder than Kakine. That’s what his deal is. Believe it or not our guy jobs but in different ways.

yes that's the joke

From the looks of it he jobs where it really matters. The matters of love.

Unironically this

That was clearly just Katze making excuses. Literally just dont put her in a cell with a normal sized toilet. Use a hamster cage. Done.

>locking a god in a hamster cage

Bummer. The new music isn't bad, but I wish they played S1 music more often.

>thinking any mortal contraption can contain the only magic god that Aleister didn't nerf
She got chewed up by one of those ticket dispensers in NT12 ane walked it off, girl is tougher than her understander

Kuroko
Mikoto
Misaki
Index
Kanzaki
Fukiyose
Agnese
Oriana
Orsola
Etc

Touma is the biggest jobber there is.

Attached: 1542066076289.png (1713x960, 1.81M)

How can one boy be so dense?

Kek Kuroshit was never an option.

>he still thinks Kamijou is attracted to girls

Attached: E456D10B-D3EB-4CAA-BB8B-FB2360447EB0.jpg (608x611, 54K)

We need Railgun NT, theres time before NT1, between NT2 and NT3, during NT4, sometime between NT6 and NT7 and after NT10

The only track I liked was the one that played when Fiamma cuts his arm off leading to the Golden Sky.

She *almost* got chewed up

Is he attracted to ladies?

She’s playing the long con and hiding her power. It would explain how’s she’s always doing crazy shit

To be fair he never had a shot with Kuroko. She’d have probably beat his ass if he tried anything when they were in her and Mikotos room alone.

Did that user find MP yet?

That explains why Kuroko isn’t popular here.

Attached: 3DB724C1-A66E-4E0F-A1D1-075F8CD9B38B.png (2208x1242, 1.87M)

Well, that's just a blatant lie.

Attached: 1554297430931.jpg (1000x1399, 642K)

>Indexkeks still trying to be relevant in current year
>After their anime flopped and looked like shit

Attached: 1439187650847.png (804x692, 2.13M)

We all did.

Index has so many dropped subplots because no one likes her.

>ribs
wtf my DICK

Imagine being aroused by this stick!

Kuroko will die alone because she’s a lesbian

MP is that u

she's physically fit

Attached: 1554298308484.jpg (764x1121, 145K)

Could you not with the rib cage?

Attached: 584D0E01-3A10-465C-9A2F-4582A1101D0E.png (1000x1399, 1.28M)

Flopped? You mean its available on floppy discs? Or do you mean FLOPPY

Attached: z16.png (277x440, 96K)

Taming hawks isnt *that* crazy

Attached: 1532792713430.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Shit taste

but it's realistic, and hot

Attached: 1554297423580.jpg (1128x700, 329K)

There’s only one man who’s man enough for Kuroko as far as we’re concerned.

Attached: 84C7FDF2-6884-40FE-AB30-747E05110BF9.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Legitimately the only correct post in this thread.

Lol why do people always damage-control? We know you don't actually like her user you fggt otherwise we would see more Kuroko discussions here. Generally, index girls are an extension of their relationship with Touma. Someone that doesn't like Touma can simply not compete.

Attached: Girl_in_the_dress_manga.jpg (350x427, 46K)

Who?

yes and it's ME

Attached: 1554297875981.jpg (838x1200, 95K)

So much material they could make from her mindbreak attempt and there is nothing

She has her own manga where she's the main character, so no.

Imagine boning this plank!

>wait for nt anime

Attached: 1554308815347.jpg (457x441, 94K)

Yeah but Fuyukawa is dying

We won’t. There’s only one single girl for the entire Raildex fanbase.

Attached: 55DAC7F9-1DC3-4E44-B921-830FA2265E02.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Attached: 1448843563915.jpg (429x381, 17K)

personally I really want to bone a mormon girl

>He says while posting a girl who is actually popular, unlike Kuroko, with no relation to Touma

Attached: 70982489_p2.jpg (1392x1806, 521K)

It's because she has no personality other than lesbian comic relief character. Even Awaki is better even if she hasn't done a shit since that arc on OT

kuroko has WAY more doujins including several where she is the only railslut

Can fairy othinus get pregnant?

There's plenty of kamikuro discussion in these threads.

Actually what the fuck happened to MH after Accel got rid of AC's dark side in OT22, and whats gonna happen now that he's AC leader?

>Girl who was in railgun has more doujins than girl from this season
Shocker. Doesnt change that MH is pretty popular in this fanbase, more so than the blacked child

Attached: 1540826778590.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

this is the most retarded post in this thread
most railsluts are popular with no need for interaction with touman on sheer cute/sex appeal alone

Probably, but they'll be fairy sized kids too

Attached: 1554139372062.jpg (1620x1620, 221K)

Well honestly if you don't want to fuck kuroko until the cum you put in her ass has the time to be digested and turn into shit which will be shitted out upon orgasm then you're just wrong

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_masuo_masdlivelove__6cb8d4ff4925eaf59009729c67e9e17 (595x842, 235K)

She peaced out of there pretty early, she's probably just doing an easy side gig somewhere and living comfortably. Her power is too subtle and useful to not be able to easily get what she wants.

>MH is pretty popular in this fanbase
>more so than the blacked child
If you say so

Attached: 1498646253335.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>cumming anywhere other than kuroko's womb
disgusting

Attached: 1542053725548.jpg (600x1018, 273K)

We all do

But if I cum into her womb there won't be any space left for the baby

Attached: 1554600279801.jpg (1920x1120, 189K)

>MH is pretty popular in this fanbase
10 people on a western basket weaving forum don't count

Not with that outfit girl.

Imagine the amount of times you need to cum in her before this infertile flatland could get pregnant!

r/a/ildex is and always has been the nucleus of western raildex

Good, I'm glad.

>This fanbase doesnt count when discussing this fanbase
?

What does this image imply

>10 people
And that's being generous

Who cares about western raildex?

Would what? Fling the little shit into the nearest oven/incinerator? Absolutely.

And Index too!

Imagine kuroko giving birth to triplets!

Imagine breaker how doomed this series would be without the girls guys. Just imagine it.

But what about Sasha?

A handful of Westerners are nowhere near calling themselves "the fanbase."

Most likely chilling out and doing more emotional enkou. I'm hoping Kakine Part 3 has her appear in some form

Are you railgun animeonly? Holy shits couple of avafag memes don't constitute popularity

I don’t care. None of us do.

>This fanbase
>Somehow, this doesnt mean *this* fanbase
?

Attached: 1554595975217.jpg (408x394, 45K)

Raildex is literally the hub of all Index related content in the West. We also got our voices heard in that stream a year or two back.

>emotional enkou
This is a thing? What's the point?

Imagine Komoe giving birth to quintuplets at the same time!

Attached: __tsukuyomi_komoe_uchi_no_hime_sama_ga_ichiban_kawaii_and_etc__4b4d3cf7dcf4f3f04cfa9f7f77eb7b76.jpg (3357x4502, 639K)

The Railgun girls sell the most merch. More than the LN releases by a long shot. Every time a figure is released it immediately sells out.

Money.

Attached: 1516854183937.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

That's true.

I'm actually surprised there is only doujin of kuroko raping misaka, but no doujins of kuroko having lesbian gangbang with the sisters.

Accelerator is a fucking copy cat. White Wings are Kakine's forte.

Attached: KakineThe#1.png (510x730, 272K)

That little doll couldn't possibly even nourish 4 babies at once!

Attached: 74057603_p8.jpg (472x709, 137K)

Nice source

Did we get any decent doujins out of this season? Or are they waiting for Railgun 3

I wish I could pay to talk with cute girls.

Does this disprove my point? More animeonlys exist than LN followers.

What stream? Can you elaborate?

Does living in a small village for your life cause one to become MP?

I think it was reading wish cards that we wrote or something. Tsuchianon posted a link to it so we can write our wish.

Yes.

Can Kakine survive nukes?
Not even Accel can

And that’s how it’s always going to be. Got a problem with that?

It bothers me.

What is the obsession with MP

Kakine can. If he can create anything with Dark Matter, its not wrong to think he could create Dark Matter Oxygen
Thats also forgetting that he could probably just create huge physical shields of Dark Matter that could absorb, deflect or tank the energy

Kakine can survive even outer space theoretically. He just needs to adjust to the environment for a while,which can take several light years or few hours depending on his understanding of new physics.

August's Comiket hopefully

Raildex being tsundere as usual.

That's quadeuplets, quintuplets is 5 at once.

It's a tumor bestowed upon us by Madoka threads. As if ACK wasn't bad enough.

Attached: 4984313-8070190614-maxre.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

>desuarchive.org/a/search/image/m6TeF/l4MJLmjRtupoJy8w==/page/1/
Autism

Tell me user, what is the true purpose of this image

mikotocute

Frenda's a tiny foreigner!

Miktofags are so damn obnoxious.

Every so often until you love her.

Attached: Mikoto Fish.png (627x606, 238K)

Attached: C3D3F453-6A02-419A-A6A0-2058C9F655C1.png (680x962, 509K)

*othinusniggers

This

I don’t like Othinus. Nobody does.

I just realized that I’m a Railgun fan.

What the fuck she's such a whore

She’s a lady.

Why are her nipples nearly showing?

She needs random fat men cum in her daily.

She really has no shame at all huh. Sasuga

Attached: __saten_ruiko_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_kawakami_masaki__61204ae8657c7f025ac7688f3f6 (670x1000, 98K)

Who here cosplays as Touma every so often?

Is LN reader ARE Touma.

us*
readers*

What mess? You mean the colossal amount of shit writing that "justifies" him not just banging MisaMisa 24/7?

Sphinx does, as a cock sleeve.

One of several uncharacteristically smart adaptation choices in the episode. Captured the nostalgia feel of the narration recapping all the previous arcs at that point of the LN, but faster and without needing to have flashbacks again when they just did that two episodes ago for the "instant at which one person's world is saved" line.

Pretty sure it was actually his life flashing before his eyes, but alas.

>Can Kakine survive nukes?
>Not even Accel can
Yes. Accelerators need to breathe. Refrigerators do not.

Why is Misaki so fucking cute, lads?

Attached: 長井龍雪-佐天 涙子.jpg (996x1280, 445K)

Because she's adorable.

othinus makes people seethe it seems

They can't handle how best she is, so they feel the need to scapegoat her and act like there must be something bad about her. They cycle between "she should have died" "used goods" "she's evil" or "her fans are cancer" and just hope something sticks

>Othinusfags being obnoxious shitposters make people respond in kind
Ftfy.

>Did nothing but talk amongst themselves
>Please believe me, the big bad othinusfags are ruining the threads!

Attached: 71700526_p5.png (588x718, 306K)

But all of those things are simultaneously true though. Especially the part about her being evil and her fags being human feces.

These girls look pretty flirty I bet you could rail them both in exchange for an ice cream bar and a soda.

Attached: __index_and_last_order_to_aru_majutsu_no_index__4f46959d7274766d9e678e3bf08c77cf.jpg (2048x1354, 1.7M)

Has been ever since NT10. I think it's just mikotofags who feel threatened most likely.

Attached: 1551458290529.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

>did nothing but talk amongst themselves
It may appear that way since talking to Shitinusfags is no different than trying to speak to a brick wall, but you're being deliberately malicious with your interpretation.

Love how they use "Shithinus" as if it ever had any effect.

Show me where the big bad Othinus fag hurt you user. I'll kiss it better for you.

Attached: 1552062169507.jpg (564x495, 66K)

D'aww the little vermin is trying so hard to get someone angery!

We talked about how Fiamma's powers look odd/weak without narration but how is Gugnir going to look? iirc that is entirely narration, I don't recall Othinus explaining any part of it herself.

>Lessar was being controlled by Misaki all along
That would have been both outlandish and clever, kind if what you'd expect from Kamachi.

How can you possible make ending the entire world look weak?

Just make it so that she's explaining it.

Othinus literally ends the world with Gungir, and uses it to create a series of hells to test Touma. You dont really need narration for that. Even when she throws it, throwing it destroys the world, and sends pieces of it, like shattered glass, hurtling at Touma along with the spear. No narration needed there either.

I don't think anything you coud possibly say and do could hurt more than reading something as shit as Whorethinus surviving NT 10.

I hate Othinus but "she's evil" is hardly a negative.

Listening to Last Order burp as you shake her tiny body from thrusting into her after she's chugged a litre of soda!

I didnt say it was, just listing a few examples of things people toss to try and drag her down.

People for some reason on this board can't handle problematic character.
>she's evil
>x did this
Yeah so?

The problem isn't that she's evil, it's that she didn't suffer any consequences for being evil. Being turned into a fairy is hardly one when she gets a permanent perch on her favorite human.

I mean, Fiamma was about to get off scott free until Crowley showed up

Kamachi can make Kakine either the biggest jobber ever (letting his fate continue, having done nothing), or he could make him a major antagonist with a fuck huge start up time.

I think she suffered consequences for her actions. People tend to ignore that it's pointed out she has to witness the world she wanted to destroy, no ifs and buts. Yes, she's with Touma and she changed overtime, but it's something tied directly to her needs.

Woah...

Attached: Capture.png (82x67, 2K)

The difference there is that Fiamma is assumed dead by the world, whereas Othinus is known to be alive (at least by those in power) and yet has been let off with "she can watch the world she hated so much". If for whatever reason Fiamma revealed himself to be alive to the whole world there's no question he'd be imprisoned forever.

Attached: 1554163483722.jpg (1072x712, 188K)

Othinus is only "problematic" in the sense that all her actions and their consequences were completely mishandled and her character suffered terribly for it. What the hell is even her point anymore since she might as well not exist unless she's glued to Touma?

Othinus was clearly a favor to touma. Really when you get down to it most villains get away with a punch to the face except Izzard and Terra.

I can't really agree there, sorry. She's been absolutely important in helping Touma along the way and advising him throughout the second half of NT. One of the most notable moments for me was during NT14 and their talk of cutting people off and what is evil or going for using a weapon and what that means. To me those are important moments and part of the mindset Touma sticks to or develops around.

How has her character suffered in the slightest?

Index BDs get Railgun SSs
Railgun BDs get magic SSs
What will Accel anime get?

You don't really recall the 2nd half at all of NT. Nothing of her character suffered when it's in character and fits her role.

LO doujins

Accel Idol songs.

Magick SS.

No more playing games. Its time for him to come back and kick some ass

Attached: HalloweenKakine.png (722x1176, 793K)

There's no need to defend your precious fanbase. Calm down.

I just want the Understander meme to die.

Clone SS

Because she degraded from having goals of her own and relationships with other characters (even if they were all her minions and her goal was quite frankly supid) to becoming a convenient plot device and a Touma drone.

She acheived her goal. Her relationship with other characters was nil. She lost nothing.

I'm fine with Othinus, but her fans can get quite annoying.

That's rather generous. I'd say it's 5.5 given how good the source material was.

If you read it as "able to have a conversation with Touma without it devolving into retarded misunderstanding fanservice" it comes off as less obnoxious.

>inb4 shitposters calls source as bad

Yeah, this. Nobody except literally one guy even got angry over Othinus being posted yet othinusgfags have to pretend as if she makes people seethe.

>Because she degraded from having goals of her own and relationships with other characters
No not really, if you call a personal goal, which is frankly relatable than your typical bullshit about world domination stupid then I honestly don't know what to tell you. You're just being edgy for the sake of edgy. Ontop of that, she achieved her goal and overtime the happiness she wanted.
>to becoming a convenient plot device
Being someone who helps and shapes a characters understanding of something while having a presence isn't a plot device. Don't misuse terms.
>and a Touma drone.
How about you tell us how you really feel and cut the bullshit and try to push this narrative, yeah?

It's not a meme when it's canon and a part of a theme. So thankfully it won't.

It's forced and it degrades Touma. He's always been fucked in the head, but muh undertander meme and the codependent bullshit makes him seem like a mind-broken drug addict or something. Not a nice look for a hero at all.

I’m attracted to Saten though.

Then you have waaay misunderstood the theme and what Touma's development and the other heroes in fact have headed towards. Might want to read from Volume 1.

That's perfectly fine, I'm not even against Othinus advising Touma, I just don't think their dynamic is so unique it needs a special label, especially not with how much Kamachi spams it.

I love how this faggot tried to shift the blame on big bad mikotofags like any of them give a fuck.

Attached: 1547922042536.jpg (366x401, 54K)

Well so am I but you don’t see me bragging.

I’m pretty sure everybody is to some extent. That user just wants to be a special snowflake.

Fair enough, you do you user.

Not shifting blame, making a guess. I cant think of many other people who would give enough of a shit to try and demonize her as much as they do. If you have a better theory I'm all ears

>narration says neph and accel was a draw
>narration asked how did he draw with a god before revealing the wings
I don't see where people get the idea that accel fought Neph without them. The whole scene is showing that gets them from the connection. It was called a test run by 545. Also while it seems like Accel might be able to kill a nerf god it doesn't seem like he is stronger. Neph wasn't described to be injured just knocked into a some metal,. Seems like he could go at it with a nerf god and possibly win if recoil doesn't catch up with him and they don't have something to slip through reflect.

Attached: 1513314722020.jpg (373x358, 37K)

Othinus is a demon though. She cheated on Touma.

I mean its not a unique label, Mina has it too, and its something that Aleister already knows about and was searching for. Its basically just another way to say a confidant or the like.

That little image of Othinus looking like a cracked out hamster isn’t going to help your case just do you know. Nobody thinks it’s cute.

so*

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

It's not meant to be a unique label, it's a thematic point made that ties into the greater backbone of this series: That it's important to overcome things together, that it's okay to have someone to rely on, having someone understand where you're coming from can make a huge difference.

This heavily featured and was a part of the rift between Mathers and Aleister. It's really not obnoxious, if you find Kamachi's tendency to repeat something an issue then that's really just your thing.

Don’t look at me. I never said it’s cute. I personally like Index (the girl) the most.

Come to think of it, I've noticed othinusfags do like to shit on other fanbases a lot for arbitrary reasons.

>If you have a better theory I'm all ears
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, othinusfriend. Your waifu is far from perfect, especially from the writing standpoint. It makes sense that even people with no association with waifufaggotry whatsoever might dislike her.

How come there are no wannabe Vampire cabals?

I’m just not into cyclops girls.

An user who means nothing past the screen really isn't going to be convincing anyone but nice try.

>othinusfags hace a friendly conversation about her for the first time in hundreds of threads
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
???

Because vampires aren't actually real. Himegami just made up the whole Deep Blood and vampire backstory so that people would think she's cool, and everyone ended up falling for it.

Little do you know you’re speaking with the board of directors and they’re all Awaki fans.

Mikotofags demonize Othinus? What are you on?

Oh nooo I'm so scared what will I ever do? think differently? nah I'll stick to itt

He seems REALLY paranoid

Mikoto and Othinus are pretty much friends from that conversation they had.

But thats not what happened? A couple othinusfags had a short conversation about how they think she looks nice, it died, and then there are several posts about how othinusfags are ruining the threads, that screams "someone is mad and trying to start shit"

People don’t like Othinus because she’s not an original girl like the others and it will always be that way. I’m not trying to be rude but she’ll never be what they are.

Is that why she's allowed into the Windowless building and not follow school uniform rules? She's so lucky.

Attached: __kamijou_touma_misaka_mikoto_musujime_awaki_and_shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_mich (1200x865, 1.9M)

More like
>othinusfags see nobody reacting on their conversation
>decide to bait with "tee-hee muh waifu makes everyone seethe"

True words. This is the most correct post in the thread.

It seems like a pretty logical conclusion to me, there's a clear motive.

Sure? You're free to think that, guess what? I don't agree with you or need "people"

If you're going to try that tack you forgot to pretend they first false flagged to get something to respond to

Holy shit! Everybody stop what you’re doing and cheer Kuroko up IMMEDIATELY! This is breaking our hearts!

If Lovecraft got some dudes to make a cabal I bet Bram Stoker's Dracula did as well

There’s nothing we can do.

>Responding to MP

I ain't an "othinusfag" user. I'm freely discussing with other civil anons about a character I find interesting and how each theme ties into the greater point the series makes. And while I respect your, uh, assumption, I'm much too confused to see how it applies.

Awaki knows how to cheer her up.

Attached: 43776467_p12.jpg (600x570, 179K)

I dont think Touma will survive NT
Hamazura will probably live in the streets with his gf and deck of cards for a while
Accel will probably a few novels about fixing and fighting Kiharas

>I find her interesting

Go to hell dude.

Oh didn't know it was MP.

Oh hee angery.

Thanks. I can rest easy now.

We need a new protagonist

It's not the label I said wasn't unique, it's their dynamic, I'm well aware it's been used for other characters. I can see how Touma is the only person to have an understanding of Othinus, but honestly, not the other way around. He confides in and relies on a lot of other people as well at this point, I don't like that Kamachi makes it seem like Othinus is somehow set apart in that regard, especially when other characters have spent so much of the series trying to help him and let him know he can rely on them.

We’re all angry to be honest. Can’t deny that.

And Index too!

Oh I see. That's a pretty valid point to be made so I respect that.

Who else does touma confide in? Tsuchi?
>other characters try to help him
Please tell me this isnt going to turn into a delusion of mikoto or index understanding touma

How else will new girls sell merch if they’re not relationship bait for Kamijou (you) user? It’s hard enough getting fans interested in new characters. Good looks only go so far.

I don’t care. It’s not like she stands any chance. It's always been Index or Mikoto. Othinus is just an outsider.

The only person he's really confided to is Will outside of that. Index may understand him, but he does not feel he can be open to her like that. Mikoto definitely fails to understand him.

That’s called using your brain. Good job.

You'd think MP would try to be less obvious in her samefagging if the purpose is to pretend anyone on earth agrees with her

We all do.

Touma is a shallow person, there's barely anything to understand about him except that he loves big boobs and wants to be a hero.

Why do Othinus fangirls want to desperately believe she stands a chance with the MC? Just be happy her dumb ass got saved and is being kept in the basement like a trophy. She’s not Index or Mikoto and she’ll never be. That’s just how it is.

It's funny to watch though.

>he loves big boobs
Studies suggest he prefers flat girls.

We want other girls to choose from.

That’s why you’ll always be single..

That's just you self-inserting.

I mean.. fuuck. A real man would have said fuck the bullshit and gotten with Kuroko already. This saving the world stuff isn’t worth the money it pays.

It's not, he's always hanging out with the likes of Birdway, Index and Mikoto. Aleistan is also pretty flat and he's spent a lot of time with her lately.

Because his chemistry with index and mikoto are piss poor. At least othinus and touma have some sort of back and forth going that makes them feel like they actually would get along.

*Misaki
But since he can't remember her, Itsuwa or Kanzaki followed by Orsola and Fukiyose are the next best choices.

What money?

Touma and Index have the best banter when she isn't just biting him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.43_[2018.12.07_14.22.30].png (1280x720, 1.37M)

You guys WILL end up with Mikoto or Index. You’ll do what your told and you’ll like it! You’ve already disappointed this family enough!! You’ll shut your mouth and for ONCE do what needs to be done and that’s final!

Attached: C2E27DD9-54AE-4D9F-A7BD-08F81DEC4BB7.gif (339x198, 838K)

After all the bullshit hw has gone through, Touma should get with a girl(s) that can pamper him and make him a happy househusband, like say MisaMisa or Seria. They would even let him continue his hero complex advetures, but well-fed and funded this time.

Index's legs are hot.

HE LIKES IT!

Don’t you mean Kongou?

Attached: 4F4F77DF-5D23-48DA-906C-53DACC71DD2B.jpg (598x764, 57K)

Really most of the girls besides index could potentially support touma

Hopefully he doesn't gg himself this time too. It almost seems like Kakines only obstacle is really just himself. He just does so much unnecessary shit that gets him killed.

Against Othinus he literally picks a fight with her for no reason other than "I feel like sinking this Sargasso thing"

Attached: 1552093502572.png (372x504, 145K)

Ummm? How about fuck no? She’s too good for him.

Anyone got future ideas for arcs?
I got a couple.
1. Kakine arc. You know its coming. Accelerator has ascended to board chairman, Othinus is living peacefully, and his identity is stolen by a fake living out his dream. With his exposure to magic and other assorted elements, you better believe that he's going to attack all three protagonists, though Touma a bit later. He doesn't need to be the endgame of his arc, Lucifer or a thelemic demon could fulfill that role. His holistic esper flower daughter is going to be the very important in regards to powering him up.
2. Indian arc. You remember how Marian summoned that Indian god with Dansleif? Kamachi plays subtle, it could be a possible arc, one that I'd like to see as Hindu gods are pretty known
3. Gunha arc. One of the other arcs I feel is going to for sure happen, the mystery of his power and Ollerus's view that he could become a force to be reckoned with are just setting up the inevitable. Wonder what he'll do, someone made an interesting theory that someone would use him as a religious basis for spells due to his multiple powers, which would be interesting to see.
4. Vampires. It could happen, and they would be super interesting to see one. Get werewolfs in there too
5. Secret Chief/Aiwass arc. You know its happening, I know its happening. Its just incredibly obvious. Anna is going to get fucking rused by Aiwass hard.
6. Number 6 arc. He will finally be introduced within a mini arc exclusively featuring either Accelerator or Hamazura (but not both), where he'll begin to play his strings for his own ends. I'm thinking he'll be pursuing the board chairman spot or Takitsubo, if his ability is what I think it is.
7.Shugal/Stooping Dragon/Therion/Beast 666/Abraxas arc. Touma's arm was clearly holding something(s) inside. Whatever it was, its dangerous enough for Touma to sweat at it. Its definitely getting an arc.

Attached: SuperSmug.jpg (474x575, 41K)

I forgot.

All this talk about which girl will win is pointless. Because Touma is gay.

Attached: t049.jpg (428x600, 109K)

You’re really going to post this on page nine? Why do you do the things you do? Just take a break Kakine user.. take a long break.