That's not how a bong works

That's not how a bong works.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (500x283, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLum-ix6lqM
youtube.com/watch?v=i4j8b9cOBnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly im not a drug addict nor i have any interest in those things so it looks fine to me

Even if you've never smoked in your life you should know why what's she doing is wrong.

it is though

unless you mean the way she's literally fucking deepthroating the bong, but it's not like smoking weed could've gotten any gayer

Cause she's trying to deepthroat it? And too much bong water?

You're supposed to take the bowl out and "clear" the bong, not just do a single a long inhale

No problem, wikihow comes to the rescue.

Attached: aid1281453-v4-900px-Smoke-from-a-Bong-Step-10-Version-2.jpg (900x675, 83K)

this sounds more like you being autistic as opposed to japan not understanding the intricate fluid dynamics involved in the act of heaving hemp out of a glass cylinder

>bitching about the accuracy of weed sucking devices in chinese cartoons
Fucking degenerates leave this place

Is this trying to be aesthetic? I don't think there's a way to make you not look retarded doing this shit

How much water they got in that thing?

I've been on Yea Forums for so long I forgot that bong was actually a real word instead of a slang word for the english and got confused

Is this OP? There's a lot of stuff wrong with the pic but this is not one of them. You dont nessecarily need to clear a bong to get a hit out of it.
What's fucked up is how high the water is. If this was real life she'd get bong water in her mouth. Also the water would be shooting out the bowl to begin with.

>he can't clear it without pulling the slide
Maybe you're just a bitch.

Attached: 1413933726880.jpg (862x720, 122K)

That's inconsequential compared to the fact it would literally be overflowing out of the bowl with that much water in it. Keep in mind japs have no drug culture, their only reference for it is western tv and movied

REMOVE THE BOWL

All they have to change (beside less water) is make her move one finger. You really think that would make the whole sequence instantly look retarded?

that's not also how you handle a gun but I don't whine like a little bitch.

why do white kids always talk about bongs and smoking when theyve done it probably once and the ones that do, do it a lot are just unself aware obnoxious retards?

Attached: 1437851812550.jpg (1920x2160, 295K)

>tfw brit bong

holy shit is this fake?

What series is this from?

Weed druggies are normalfags. I bet they have gfs too.

heroin is superior anyway

Have you ever attended a physics class in your life?

Little Witch Academia

Do they teach how to smoke drugs there?

i think its lupin

alright pot heads show us how it's done then

youtu.be/LLum-ix6lqM

this one's for all the fags complaining about the bong having too much water in it

>too much water that could pour out of the downstem
>has her mouth on it like a dick
>doesn't slide the bowl out to clear the bong of all smoke
well you aren't getting all of the smoke, and then your glass gets stained and in turn makes it taste like shit if you do it without clearing it over and over. sure you CAN do it without sliding the bowl, but it's still a brainlet thing to do.

>straight laces in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=i4j8b9cOBnc

Man i wish i smoked weed, in that way i could sperg with everybody here, i never could have figured out how to do it.
Weed has become a really specialized thing, i've just seen the old fashioned joints and i could bet that there is a super specialized way to do it, it's not like roll some weed in rice paper and then smoke it?
I remember that some friends used to remove the tobacco from a cigarette and later filling it with weed, and a bong seems really bulky and unpractical, but i guess it's an acquired taste.

Water level aside, has everyone just completely forgotten that they make bongs with carb holes?

Attached: 1552061588776.jpg (215x365, 26K)

A bong practical is for stationary smoking, just setting on your table while you watch something on TV.
A joint or blunt is more practical for portability.

DUDE
WEED