Holy fucking shit it just dawned on me

Yea Forums seriously my mind is blown; she's CHUUNI. That's what she is. This just occured to me.
MIND=BLOWN

Attached: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 15.gif (500x275, 995K)

YOU = NIGGER

Holy fucking shit it just dawned on me; I'm FAGGOT. This just occured to me.
DICKS=SUCKED

Took you long enough

Attached: 1540748602627.png (299x322, 159K)

No, Kyoani invented "chuuni" 6 years later, you dumkopf

Haruhi isn't chuuni. She may wish she was, but she's too self-conscious.

Attached: 1498435831961.jpg (472x396, 102K)

>too self-conscious.
Do you even know what actual chuuni means, not meme one?

You can't be chuuni if your powers are actually real

Yeah but she doesn't know that

Thanks chuu2koi. Thanks the fuck for making retards misunderstand about chuunibyou syndrome.

Haruhi is not chuuni because there is no pretense.
She does not pretend to have powers she does not have.
She does not pretend to have maturity she does not have.
She does not pretend to have fun when she is not.
At best, she is pretending to not lust for Kyon's dick.

Do you?

>Chuunibyou (中二病; Chūnibyō) is a derogative colloquial term in the Japanese language used to describe a person which manifests delusional behavior, particularly thinking that one has special powers that no other person has.

Does not describe Haruhi.

>Short for the Japanese "chuunibyou", which roughly means "second year of middle school sickness". It's an adjective for describing teenagers who try to act cool by being super mature or different, or dark and edgy, but fail miserably because they're still thirteen.

Not Haruhi either.

Haruhi is neither delusional nor pretending to be something she isn't.

You may as well call her autistic as Yea Forums likes to call anyone who dares to have fun.

Attached: 1467991127883.png (720x720, 805K)

kek

>English wiki
Lmao, fuck off.

>Lmao

Attached: 1545032116598.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Nah, she’s just a bitch

No, she's just autistic. There might be a direct correlation between chuuni and autism though I suppose.

kek

I guess you could say she's a chuuni that actually has powers, which she ironically can't consciously use because she's too grounded in reality.

Attached: ttr426.jpg (957x848, 287K)

Announcing to the class you want to fuck an alien, time traveler, or whatever isn't very self conscious.

Haruhi is a sperg.

Attached: haruhibrilliant.jpg (960x540, 87K)

>CHUUNI
looks like you didnt even watch that fucking anime

Attached: d8e.png (1000x1000, 756K)

She also openly gropes girls, changes in front of boys or threatens people with rape accusations.

She knows exactly what she is doing and what she can get away with.

Haruhi is an alpha chad who doesn't give a fuck. And you're all just jelly losers who want to tear her down by diagnosing her with imaginary diseases.

Attached: 1513459432635.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

She's not a chuuni, she's disillusioned with reality. Didn't you watch her speech about the baseball stadium?
She wanted to find something special. She found out she wasn't special or different than other people in the world.

Attached: 1535794392157.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>Haruhi is an alpha chad

I don't know what your definition of an "alpha chad" is but I wouldn't describe someone who is not satisfied of its reality and instead of facing it tries to escape it as one.
The very story of harui is about her accepting the fact that reality is the way it is (though I'm not far anough into the story to know it evolves).
Though she is not autistic, since she knows how to properly behave in society but just refuse to adhere to its rules.

>She knows exactly what she is doing and what she can get away with.

She doesn't really actually, it's not clear in the anime but sometimes she can go too far.

>all the Reddit spacing ITT

Attached: haruhi_gun3.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off, newfag.

Attached: out_back_to_reddit.png (789x815, 607K)

except when she is a god who has special powers that no one else has