So nobody liked it when we whitewashed yagami for deathnote. Let's not make the same mistake for cowboy bebop...

>so nobody liked it when we whitewashed yagami for deathnote. Let's not make the same mistake for cowboy bebop. Know of any good asians?
>uuuuh...........oh yeah there's that chinese guy from that white castle movie from over a decade ago.
>what was his name again? Google that shit.Alright genius let's get someone twice spike's age to play the part!
Is it just me or did they just pick the first asian that popped up in their heads instead of actually trying to get a good asian casting.

Attached: mgid ao image mtv.com 671173.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

Are there even any far-eastern Asian Jews?

Who cares about whether it should be a mixed race. They should at least have the decency to hire someone who's not old enough to be a grandfather

Yes, the Chinese.

but user, Yea Forums wanted THE Keanu to take that rol

keanu is mixed blood and partly asian

Its ok when whites do it.

Keanu might feel like he's too old to play the part now that the project has been in production hell for supposedly over a decade. Then again, Cho isn't that much younger so the casting decision doesn't make a ton of sense either way.

Also Cho is a shittier actor.

Yea Forums also wanted that like 10 years ago during the cheer up Keanu thing. Spike is objectively 27 in the anime, and he dies, meaning you can't do adventures from when he's older.

>and he dies
No he doesn't.

why didn't they just get a twink idol from japan

>Spike Spiegel
>Asian

Cowboy Bebop had a good run, at least.

Attached: john-cho-cowboy-bebop-1 (1).jpg (618x412, 78K)

far-east Asian Jew that works as an assassin for the Chinese syndicate and lives in the future. Also speaks Japanese, English and Chinese.

>and he dies

imagine being this much of a brainlet

What's this meme?

It's not a meme. I think you may need to rewatch it or read the manga (artstyle's pretty bad though).

It maybe salva-Ein will be replaced by a Husky

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He dies, Joe style and everything.

Ein will probably be replaced by a cat if you consider what kind of female audience it'll get once they hair John Cho has the main role

Life imitates art.
I knew I had a reason to save this edit from last year.

Attached: Nigger Jet.png (1536x1440, 891K)

>The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

Here's what the cast should have been like:

Spike as Henry Cavill

Jet as Bruce Willis

Faye as Angelina Jolie

Vicious as Keanu Reeves

Ed as Scarlett Estevez

kek

> read the manga

Okay this is legit trolling.

Who the fourth guy is supposed to be cast as?

There is a manga, though. It's just not very good.

Attached: manga.jpg (728x1084, 95K)

What happened to keanu reeves ?
Wasnt he suppossed to be spike?

Attached: soangry.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Spike as Henry Cavil

Definitely not. The jaw structure, the face structure, the acting, and the way he carries himself is all wrong. Spike with a traditional european jaw structure is definitely not the way to go. I've been saying this Spike needs something like a Hapa-type face structure.

yeah but Henry is hot and I want to jerk off to him playing one of my favorite characters as long as he hasn't reached Norwood 3 yet