Please tell me she won the Mob Bowl

Please tell me she won the Mob Bowl.
Her arc was sweet & well written. Peak of S2 for me.

>inb4 finished marathoning Mob Psycho S1 & S2

Attached: Emi.jpg (350x490, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PP_MobPsy100/status/1114273309787475968
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean by inb4? I think you're using that wrong.

Attached: Untitled.png (905x617, 321K)

okay.

Wait, Tsubomi accept his feelings?
But why left panel look like Mob have been rejected by her?

Are you illiterate? I mean you can write but can you read?

She waited for him despite all the shit that was happening, but she didn't see him in a romantic way so she rejected his confession.

What are you irritated about?? OP is literally the core audience of x-mob catman.

What, can't you call out retards now?

But I just did, retard.

Good for you faggot, now you can finally end yourself.

Mob is for Reigen only.

Literally who?

Oh fuck.
Well, Emi is waiting for Mob at least.

Sure, my fujo fren.

Not every show needs a ship crammed into it, you buffoons.

>capeship

Attached: 1553757132470.gif (340x340, 134K)

I unironically want you to kill yourself. Not only are you a pedophile, you're also a fag. That basically makes you the scum of the earth. I mean this unironically as well. You can pretend this post doesn't actually reflect your real life in any way, but at the end of the day I'm right. I don't even need to see what you look like to get a good idea who's on the other side of the screen. Your suicide would probably benefit others. If anything its what the people closest to you in life want. Fuck off for good and stop shitting up actual discussions with your faggot pedoscum fantasies that assuredly will never happen in real life since I'm sure no one would actually ever want to touch you. You disgusting fuck.

Upvoted

How do I get a cute photographer gf?

Attached: __mezato_ichi_mob_psycho_100_drawn_by_iku_ikuchan_kaoru__sample-1bd876c650d5967411caa278a5c485a11.jp (1280x720, 187K)

Was she autistic?

Attached: d1e5f2c141c113f5a8a6c46a48efa9141551004160_full.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Hang around picturesque settings, they will eventually come to you

>moral preacher
>>>tumblr

>EDIT: thanks for the gold, kind strangerino!

>defending a blatant pedo shitposter
Don't you guys want to be able to actually have a genuine fucking discussion instead of always dealing with this fujo waifu pedo bullshit?

>Don't you guys want to be able to actually have a genuine fucking discussion
Ironic.

Attached: 1554645781428.png (600x718, 435K)

Worse
She was an inconsiderate bitch.

>inconsiderate bitch
She literally stood in the middle of what amounted to a natural disaster to tell him the truth, stupid faggot.

She kind of dick.

Lewd mob reigen

Lewd Reigen? Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 1551206544444.jpg (1200x995, 131K)

If I were S2 director, I would switch the first half of the season into the second half of the season.

It's either her or Minori. Either way, Tsubomi was a great girl but was never a fit for Mob.

Yeah to tell a guy who had gone through multiple anxiety attacks over his natural gift, forced himself through training his body was nearly incapable of doing, suffering 6 straight months of abuse solely done for the sake of breaking him, MOST OF IT NOT ALL OF WHICH HE DID FOR HER just for her to tell him to fuck off.
Mob deserves better than that cunt.

So she was supposed to lie to him? Let me guess, you are a nice guy and you deserve a woman of your own because of it?
You are a complete faggot, no two ways about it.
Fuck, even Shigeo himself lays out about how she never treated him like a special snowflake and liked him for who he was, not for his powers.
End yourself.

>Nice Guy argument
Let me fucking guess, you think people who go through hardships don't deserve happiness because you're a bitter fuck who thinks because he didn't get reward for being a loser and that nobody should.
Mob went through more shit as a middle schooler than hardened military vets in their entire careers, but because Tsubomi is a girl she's the one in the right for saying no? Yeah piss off.
Oh but I bet if Mamoru told Usagi to piss off after killing Chaos you'd call him a dick?

you just know tsubomi gonna reject him so mob can finally feel how rejection actually like

You didn't answer the question, piece of trash.
The fact is that Tsubomi doesn't know mob and has no real reason to want a relationship with him other than being friends, that's is how it is and even mob/Shigeo accepted that, so yeah, I think I hit the nail in the head with the "nice guy" argument as you put it.
>people who go through hardships don't deserve happiness
Never even implied that, you should check that projection before it bites you in the ass.

>BUT HE WORKED SO HARD
>SHE'S OBLIGATED TO TO OUT WITH HIM
That's not how it works kiddo.
Also reminder that none of Mob's hard work involved actually hanging out with Tsubomi.

Attached: EY7AIL8.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Remove Yea Forums

What the fuck?

Yeah, she probably wished he tried but the fact of the matter is that he never even thought about talking with her and getting to know each other.

bros is a 10 episode 3rd season possible?

Attached: mob likes milk.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Probably if they make the last two episodes chapters from Reigen since Bones seems to rush through content.

Almost as autistic as Mob.

Of course, there's three arcs left, plus a couple single chapters (the festival, Spirits and Such's clients), and the omakes. Don't buy the meme that there's not enough material for a third season.

Attached: 1554085902763.jpg (720x1280, 143K)

Which is why I personally like it's up to us to imagine with whom Mob might ends up with or not. Even while Tsubomi rejected him now, ONE left the door open about Tsubomi and Mob's future together. They actually talk to each other now as friends instead of Mob only staring at her from a distance. It's a step forward, which could develop into a strong friendship or maybe romance after all in the long run.

Can't really tell if this is bait or not.

That might seem like a good idea but it would probably just bring about a different set of complaints. Plus it wouldn't work with Mogami.

It's possible. It's just comes down to whether or not they'll do it. I don't know why they'd even bother with another OVA if they were planning on cutting Mob off completely. It would just be a huge tease. Also if they weren't going to continue, honestly wish that they would've made an anime original ending.

Attached: D3EWiGdUYAU-jyo.jpg (826x468, 86K)

I have full confidence that they will adapt the rest of the manga, be it a short 3rd season or a couple of movies

We back for one more round?

Attached: 15530988599277630405065832344425.png (207x755, 118K)

That would break all of the character development.

mp100xkmf crossover when?

tsubomi is literally perfect for passive pushover like mob

Your optimism gives me hope user. Although I hope they won't do a movie

Attached: D3egXmeUwAEPq_t.jpg (964x1197, 63K)

Except he's not a passive pushover anymore. It wouldn't have been a good relationship. If there was any girl that would have good chemistry it would be Emi imo

it's his nature

and emi is a nerd while tsubomi is peak female performance

>peak female performance
So being a cunt most of the time is peak female performance?
Is this femdomanon?

>cunt
have sex
she's just dominating lesser females

Decadence.

Attached: bc8c7ed0ac.jpg (200x159, 13K)

>did literally nothing wrong
>cunt
Stop reading wish fulfillment shit.

I don't know if I should hate or like her.
She may rejected Mob but she was also willing to wait for his confession. Plus, she is not obligated to date mob just because he likes her since he barely talked to her.

Anyway, the epilogue implied that he and Tsubomi actually talks to each other on Phone. Maybe she will accept his feeling if she gets to know him better since Mob basically the best guy she can get.

I would really love it if MP100 got a well drawn manga version

Do you guys really think it's just going to be an Onsen story? I hope not

Attached: D3iheyoU0AAT2kn.jpg (700x500, 85K)

Looking back I liked mob more than Shigeo identity-wise. Even though Shigeo denied that Mob was true identity the latter was a lot more mature than Shigeo. Shigeo was quite childish with his infatuation with tsubomi more than Mob was, and disregarded Reigen as someone who helped him grow, favoring ritsu instead (and was probably unaware of how frightened ritsu really was of him post trauma). That and Mob actively improved himself whereas I have a feeling Shigeo would've wanted things to stay the same.

Attached: 15519874411414194890425399737988.png (865x1183, 259K)

t. incels that can't take anything that isn't wish fulfillment waifu shit

Im talking about her personality, not her actions

The anime is a fine art style for it, I'd hate if murata redrew it
Who said I was an incel?

Attached: 15539151026838592691972123912484.png (647x898, 926K)

There's obviously going to be some kind of ghoul or spook involved.

Shigeo isn't really an identity, it's the id.

Why are you people so bad with pacing? Are you the same that wanted the Reigen arc done in one episode? The arcs left are more than enough for a regular season.
You have career orientation/yokai hunter that will probably be 2 episodes, then Broccoli that has to be 3 or better yet 4, then 2 for the aliens, and then 4 for ???. Throw in a couple of omake like the previous seasons and you have perfect 12 episodes.

newfags need to lurk two years before posting, so shut the fuck up and stop posting until you learn what things mean and how to use them

Shigeo is the id, Mob is the super ego.

Niggers, remember that both Mogami arc and Claw arc had to be heavily condensed to make them fit?
There's more than enough material.

What career orientation? I thought it was just youkai hunter with Mob being busy for school festival? I think that would be just one episode, it would make for a good started, since it's fun and short arc before the Broccoli begins. But I don't really remember well what happens there, so maybe I'm missing something.

Would that make Mob super ego and both of them ego?

Attached: 1553060755429.jpg (1228x2048, 229K)

Yes, I believe ego was formed when they reconciled.

He came off as someone separate from mob to me, telling mob he wasn't the real kageyama Shigeo, and the fact that mobs persona only really came about after the trauma he suffered which is a very common catalyst for DID. There was also pic related about accepting each other as people, and that fact that shigeo was worried saying "but what if I get turned down?" And Mob reassuring him that "I'll be okay"

Attached: 144b7762ca25154697adf8e143ff076db09cae8ec91ea1af65610bca.jpg (640x907, 83K)

I was one of the people who felt Reigen's Arc needed 2 episodes, but I really don't think Bones will stretch aliens into 2 episodes. Same with the Yokai Hunter. Not because there isn't enough material exactly, but they rarely drag story beats into 2 parts, especially if they're not that substantial. Even Dimple's Arc only got 1 episode. They'd probably sooner add Omakes. Or they might even adapt some stuff from the Anthology.

yeah well good fucking thing you're not.

???% would barely scratch 2 episodes with the way Bones paces things.

>What career orientation?
Mob has to think about his future choice of HS, talks with the teacher, with his family and with a lot of people asking about their future. It happens before the festival. They could probably have this + one omake as the first episode and yokay hunter as the second.

nigger you need to reread alien arc because it's longer than you think

I'd ordinarily agree with you, but this is the climax of the series. They're going to go all out and make the fights last a huge amount of time. 4 might be a bit much, but I could definitely see 3.

*Also it's documented that identities know they share the same body, and refer to the true identity's body in the first person

it would be 3 episodes at the very least, you're forgetting that it starts with all boys confessing to tsubomi and mob asking around how he should confess

You're forgetting that BONES stated that they hated having to cut stuff out due to trying to fit everything. Since they have more room for breath now, they'll go all out and add more anime original stuff.

Wouldn't then Shigeo refer to himself as someone else than Shigeo Kageyama?

I said "not because there isn't enough material" but mostly because it might not hold up on its own as a 2-parter. A lot of things in MP100 could've lasted for more than 1 episode. If it was a regular season I could totally see Bones condensing it, but it might work next season. They might cut off the episode when they start to drive into the mountains or maybe when the space ship appears.

The worst opening post and original poster I've ever seen in my life.

Because he sees himself as the real Shigeo, and technically he was there first as mob as an alter came after his trauma

See Condensing was required back then.
This is the spot where the first episode would end realistically. There's a lot of stuff happening there, like Takenaka's confession.

Attached: 1547237067425.png (768x1024, 458K)

Do you think shou will be in the ova?

Attached: D3KDjVuU0AE0thT.jpg (2000x964, 203K)

I know it's supposed to be chocolate but it looks like mob had shit smothered on his face

Attached: 15544769339052817427618643013943.png (700x663, 323K)

Based,death to faggots and pedos.

i said it you stupid bitch. can you not read?

That was the director that said that but anime time is limited anyways

stop talking to yourself user.

Bones doesn't have to "stretch" Communicating into 2 episodes, there's 2 episodes worth of content in that chapter. If you set it up like that, both episodes would have satisfying beginning, middle, and ends. First episode would be Tome disbanding the club to focus on studies, the middle of the episode would be former club members looking for telepaths, and then the end of the episode would either be them making the plans. The second episode would be the rest of the arc where they're bickering in the mountains. This sounds like a great pace. Any faster would just be terrible considering how much of the arc is based in dialogue exchanges between characters.
Yokai Hunter on its own could definitely take up a single episode, however there's a 31 page chapter before that that hasn't been fully adapted yet (3 pages of it were in the final episode of season 2) and it might be a bit jarring and too much content to cram into a single episode. What I think they might do is adapt an omake along side chapter 92 for the start of the season, and then let the Yokai Hunter take up a whole episode.

I agree, maybe I'm just bad at explaining myself. Most of the episodes in Mob psycho either end in a cliffhangy spot or on clear conclusions/plot progressions: Mob choosing the BIC, Dimple appearing, Mob confronting Ritsu in the alley, Is Reigen the boss of claw?, Etc.
Like I said, I need to re-read but I don't remember an interesting button to split the alien Arc up into 2 equal parts. Just thinking from a production stand point, them ending it before heading into the mountains doesn't seem like it would be a very interesting episode on its own. Not trying to discount the telepathy club and their development, but it just doesn't seem to follow the trend of a usual Mob episode. But I trust your judgement.

I wonder how in chap 101 they were able to rebuild basically the entirety of seasoning city in less than a year after ???'s complete destruction spree

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-155245.png (1080x904, 122K)

OK think this one through, imagine you're the hottest guy in school, all the hot girls want to be with, you even have your eyes on a hottie who's just your style, however your jabba the hut childhood friend has a bit of a thing for you. She confessed to you once before but you told her you liked girls in shape, then ghosted her.

so this landwhale works out a bit (say

Attached: 1484205471365.jpg (960x720, 125K)

Why do fujoshi love these things so much?

Attached: D3SDSYBUcAEni_w.jpg (1666x2048, 267K)

Maybe Mob put everything back into place again? We've seen him do it before

Don't forget Reigen violating child labor laws and tresspassing on private school grounds. As well as being a general nuisance to the public.

Attached: 1474459417445.jpg (595x442, 40K)

>violating child labor laws
Crap I forgot about that, and he only paid mob around $3.13 each time

She's not a cunt though

She was to mob when she was younger

She was eight.

too bad she becomes irrelevant after claw arcs.

It could also be mole poblano.

>becomes irrelevant
She had to be relevant in the first place. All she does is insert herself into situations where she isn't wanted

Attached: D29o5cxUkAA6Tvn.jpg (1536x2048, 371K)

Young Reigen always gets the short end of the stick in both canon and fanon. Poor kid

What are you? 7?

I bet he got shoved into a locker a few times for being a geek.

Attached: 30a54c3146.jpg (423x410, 37K)

Yes, because Bones is reigen fucker and wants to lewd him.

Attached: D3Oq6PuVsAEoTCU.jpg (600x648, 67K)

Attached: new event.jpg (2048x1536, 535K)

Mixed bathing with Reigen. I'm going to show him my boobs.

I have a feeling his mother forced him to wear that hairstyle for the photo, as he's shown with regular hair whenever his childhood is touched upon

Attached: hungee.jpg (900x924, 100K)

>Teru is staring in mobs direction in both sets
They set this up hard

Probably.

Attached: 1550634321133.jpg (790x1200, 96K)

>Reigen with a sonic grin
I don't like this

Attached: tV1upvcyq_250.gif (128x72, 138K)

How? Should she suck his dick just because he has psychic powers? Isn't a girl allowed to like another guy now? (and she only liked him for one panel, we don't know what happened to her after that)

Or is it the "read the mood" moment? What, even Reigen says it to Mob, it's a valid criticism of his social skills

More

Attached: new event2.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

I'm not saying she should've sucked his dick, she was basically told him he was a one trick pony and fucked off. I just feel bad for mob because he really wanted to impress her but fell flat on his face basically each time after she got bored of him. And yeah it must've really hurt him when she said "get a clue" when all the other kids were picking on him. But then again I'm from the outside looking in

Attached: 3526734.jpg (1242x1873, 362K)

Is there enough material for a season 3? Seems like most plot points are resolved.

In all honesty I think the only person in his family who would give a shit its ritsu

Maybe, 3 arcs + omakes.

>Mob Psycho
>having character development

Yes. Yes there is

There is going to be another Anthology, right? Does anyone know what I am talking about? Someone mentioned a 10 year timeskip and make a story with that picture of Reigen in front of a grave from ONE.

I know is a bait but user please.

Attached: main-qimg-cbf8029185efe1d2c949809e00415906.png (586x634, 276K)

Yeah I know what you're talking about. They better make a 10 yrs later mob story

I don't like Reimob and it's not even because of pedoshit. I just think Mob is way too good for Reigen.

Attached: D2Rp16hU4AAcLVr.jpg (810x1684, 163K)

There are still some unresolved things. Dimple's goals, Mob still needs to confess, ???

?nona daeh ym tap uoy lliw

Attached: 155467648172746403.png (500x280, 138K)

Tsubomi is trash. Who the fuck cares or wants some dumb bitch who doesn't even have the mental fortitude to finish a game of hide and seek?

>pedoshit
Tumblr leave.

Attached: 363463.jpg (1000x1614, 229K)

Mob does

She is a good girl.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

I just found out how to make images negative and it's so goddamn addicting

Attached: 155467648172746403 (1).png (500x550, 492K)

t.Mob

New official art soon

Attached: cute.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Aw how sweet! I wonder if it's gonna be for mobs birthday

His birthday is in May so probably.

>these designs won't get rubber straps
Let me buy some goddamn rubber, you fucks

You just just go down to your local pharmacy or convenience store, they usually sell them

Attached: DnLrrVzV4AAJ39X.jpg large.jpg (1300x1900, 169K)

Go back
You should be 18+ to post here

>reimob
Sasuga bones.

Attached: 47475.jpg (950x1000, 103K)

>ywn see Reigen blush in canon
FUCK

>Bones providing us with both reimob and terumob
Absolutely based

Attached: 15539629203307418177827334878540.png (1000x418, 289K)

You have so many problems, the message in mob is simple yet you cant even get it, its like you are trying to open a door with your feets, are you retarded or autistic?
Well, at last you prove to me why movies allways spill out loud the message to the viewer, retards cant even use their heads

We have.

Attached: img2019-04-07-19h25m02s147.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Attached: file6.jpg (450x678, 94K)

Yeah but that's not embarrassed blushing, that's just alcohol flushing. It's not the same

Rereading chapter 100 and damn I feel so bad for teru, destined to be jobbed from the beginning

Attached: 15545997460633280461934595324315.png (1280x1195, 373K)

New interview and more.
twitter.com/PP_MobPsy100/status/1114273309787475968
Translation?

Attached: D3Z7xjJUYAE8fmW.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

Attached: D3axnfQV4AAQq-G.jpg (1200x1200, 306K)

'The ambitious is to completely be together with Reigen in Mob's position as his protector wherever they are?'

Attached: D3a40LAUEAAUS3h.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

So Reigen promises to protect mob wherever he is?
That's goddamn adorable and wholesome.e

Attached: 7d87b1856b26e025444a5e14a1b7ba2e.jpg (543x875, 65K)

fuck bro's hes so fucking cool

Attached: Ryou_Shimazaki_Anime.png (640x750, 701K)

He's shit and I'm glad he fucked off

not baiting bro. Aside from Reigen and Mob no one in the story is remotely interesting, they're all under utilized until they're necessary for the sake of it.

Nah I ain't falling for this

Attached: RIP mogami_.png (540x343, 35K)

Tome!

Attached: 1549987844736.gif (1000x1000, 289K)

Most boring character now

Attached: 374747.jpg (2048x1609, 333K)

Ritsu

ruined or saved?

Attached: 6346834236921.jpg (1181x1748, 428K)

Attached: yokai.png (500x634, 320K)

i like this

genderbent mob is just Komi-san -- change my mind

>Fem Mob is Komi
Huh.

>Girls
Yeah no

Shou, even his dad is better.

Probably Mezato
>Mob, I made a cult around you
>Please do something cool so I can show you off to my cultist buddies
>Never mind, I'm gonna go worship this giant piece of broccoli with everyone else now
At first I thought she was a bit of a scumbag, but she doesn't really put much thought into her plans. She just messes around with Mob until she gets bored, and then after the broccoli fucks off, she doesn't show up again.

How? Mob is a great dude, doesn't mean anyone is obligated to be his date regardless of their feelings. She was always a supportive friend to him and was honest and cool. She was rooting for mob wirh that other chick too.

I see you're one of those incels who doesn't get women.

I find them all interesting, but Mezato's character was wasted.

>Tsubomi is a bitch to Mob
And what about Reigen? He was worse.

>She was always a supportive friend to him
Not them but she completely forgot about him until he approached her with the tissues in that one chapter.
Also it's not just incels who hate her, both males and females do

>He was worse
Tsubomifags..

incel-kun please

These two should've gotten together in the end, they're a much better fit for each other

Attached: 15545846872082712219534275510801.png (600x516, 326K)

She literally appeared for one episode, fuck her she is shit.

Attached: 8a7d36d7-7686-46ed-bb5d-07a48c356570.png (1280x1280, 127K)

It's cute but it's really one-sided

good tastes

Attached: superheroes5.png (2000x1333, 2.8M)

>ranting and death threats over drawings
calm down

Attached: d4165d09-078c-4c4e-b093-b57b4f3e5f94.png (1280x1280, 134K)

Well mobs crush on tsubomi was one sided

Little Mobu is cute, CUTE!

Attached: cute little mobu.jpg (1745x2048, 597K)

ritsu did difamation too

Which is why it won't work out.

Attached: 475678.png (580x623, 120K)

Ritsu's such a bitch

Attached: hamster boy.png (571x676, 164K)

Attached: hamster boys.png (660x578, 162K)

Why is his nipple showing

it's Hamtaro time!

This thread need more mob soul.

Attached: boo.png (202x176, 65K)

I wish I had more pics but I dont

Attached: 15524394752436174885016428920337.png (600x623, 263K)

Good times.

Attached: CANON.png (448x293, 63K)

He does great in Chapter 100. Just because he doesn't "win" doesn't mean he "jobbed". It was a strong character moment for him.

Where's this from?

The anthology.

Attached: great maste.jpg (715x1013, 117K)

I dislike that guard but I chuckled when reading this.

Just to Reigen.

Attached: 1554143823315.jpg (540x428, 50K)

The anthologies were a clever idea

Attached: 1553125144240.png (1280x1747, 1.11M)

Your delusions will never be realized, no matter the series.

Why is Reigen such a chad?

Attached: CHAD.jpg (1536x2046, 297K)

Lewd mob

he's kind of a bitch to the awakening lab kids too

Attached: 2F3WRv942305r.jpg (531x258, 33K)

Have you seen/heard the man? He leaks charisma

I love this artist

Attached: ZT1r6z72oo2540.png (540x474, 248K)

i have quite a few

Attached: babyghost.gif (500x461, 649K)

I wonder what Reigen's ghost would look like

Attached: ghost pals.png (1280x1413, 777K)

No, my son is pure.

Attached: 73886440_p78.png (886x1600, 824K)

me too

Attached: squa.png (1280x966, 684K)

i think Shou's English VA tweeted about this comic

Attached: squa2.png (1280x1231, 950K)

>Not only are you a pedophile, you're also a fag

Attached: 0b5.png (769x514, 525K)

Mob english VAs are fucking great,
especially Reigen. Season 2 when?

I heard the guy who who voices Reigen is actually an abuser. I've never watched the dub myself but I can't get over ritsu's "sorry dude tough break"

I would like to tuch it.

What do you think he feels like?

Jello in a gaseous state.

Is Mob thread always THIS gay?

Attached: question.jpg (640x640, 174K)

I think people miss the point of what will make a season 3 happen. Enough content isn't what is important. It's if Bones is willing to make another season and if the board in charge of Mob Psycho 100 are willing apply for another season yet again.

It's a passion project adapting a manga that has already ended, with mediocre sales so far and relatively few merchandises. There's not much financial gain in making another season.

The staff is obviously very passionate about Mob and most likely want to end the story but they don't have the final say if it gets a new season or not. It's however a reinsurance that the incredible staff will stay the same if a season 3 is greenlight which isn't something many other anime can say.

It's either this or the capeshit people.

Attached: drake n josh.png (1077x1280, 762K)

At least he had the decency of not saying it aloud. And desu I find Ritsu very fun when he's being a bitch, also whenever he interacts with Reigen.

Attached: 1554136972790.png (1280x738, 1.14M)

Attached: spam-classic-455.png (455x379, 349K)

Yes.

Attached: 1550021464356.jpg (670x947, 112K)

Meant to type "this shit again" but forgot

>with mediocre sales so far
Are you talking about BDs or manga? Because last I heard the manga had decent sales.

Me too.

Attached: RIP Hoshino.png (192x600, 69K)

Why did he faint here?

Attached: ca481d22-9e0b-4e22-9416-012d3de36901.png (1280x1656, 1.31M)

>Fesh pince
I love this

Your life is your own

>lewd my son mob

Attached: E93E0D54-E402-4636-B50E-B6BAD7692CEB.jpg (1366x768, 107K)

That's my main fear. Isn't it ultimately up to WB to produce another season?
Season 2 of Mob might've already been greenlit when season 1 aired. And season 1 also sold pretty decently. But now, since the manga is over and season 2 is probably going to sell less than season 1, there isn't really much in it for WB. It won't be very profitable to make a third season.. It'd have to come from a place of pure passion.

Then flourish

Fucking cute

Lewd spirt mob

No

Hey mob could ya make me a sandwich?
No

>new fanservice ova
>no new ova about the Broccoli arc or Confession arc
I hate bones

Attached: die.jpg (2048x2048, 1003K)

BASED

That's because there will be a season 3 user. Screencap this post.

after re reading some stuff I'm convinced ONE loosely modeled the Mob/Shigeo dynamic on the id/ego/super ego theory. and then had the story come to the conclusion that a person's psyche shouldn't be divided in that way and that they're all part of the same whole.

Attached: .jpg (640x436, 29K)

Getting to see Reigen's bare ass dripping with water, skin flushed from the heat of the bath, is what really matters. Character arcs? More like who cares-acter arcs.

I still think mob has DID, it's pretty plausible

that doesn't really fit in with any of the story's themes though
not that there's a 'right' way to interpret art

I think it's silly idea. ???% didn't form because of a traumatic experience, it caused the traumatic experience.

Mob as an identity formed, ??? Is just a state he goes into. Young Shigeo acted a bit different than mob

You're right. Thanks user. However I still don't buy the DID theory, it's pretty clear Mob's personality changed before the traumatic incident with Ritsu

This user from a while ago summed up my interpretation pretty well.
Yeah I was out of the house that day so no laptop

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-191640.png (1080x830, 184K)

>changed before the traumatic incident with Ritsu
When was that hinted at?

Wasn't the way Tsubomi acted toward his powers one of the things that led to him suppressing them and his emotions and therefore ??? ?

I don't think it was ever specified what caused ??? to come into being in the manga

The whole existence of ???% relies around the idea of Mob suppressing his power (aka Shigeo) and it's made plenty apparent that Mob was in the state of ???% when he hurt Ritsu when they were younger. It wouldn't add up if Mob started suppressing his powers after the fact. The implied cause of Mob's personality change is Tsubomi telling him his powers are boring.

>The implied cause of Mob's personality change is Tsubomi telling him his powers are boring
So all this shit goes back to her. Bitch

Attached: 15545843743013881682163506237781.png (600x702, 364K)

but the split between the two personas isn't about whether or not to use his powers. Mob uses his powers all the time.
the main difference between the two is about what to use those powers for. Mob is suppressing the part of himself that wants to act on his base desires, which is mirrored in most of the fights he has.
it's the same kind of inner conflict someone has when they restrain themselves from something like road rage. the part of your that wants to punch the guy that cut you off and the part of you that knows that's a bad idea aren't separate identities/personalities.

Will Mob loses his power when he's out of his puberty phase?

No

Him just fighting his conscience is boring

re read the manga. Mob is not fighting his conscience.
he has a whole thing about how people aren't black and white, that everybody has good in them. while not extending that notion to himself and trying to lock his own dark side in the corner of his mind.
the last arc is Mob coming to terms with the idea that he himself deserves the same compassion he gives everybody else.

based and pedopilled

>The implied cause of Mob's personality change is Tsubomi telling him his powers are boring.
thought the flashback scene when Mob was being choked out made it pretty clear that his motivation for not using his powers comes from the incident with Ritsu.

>Tsubomi respects Mob for the kind of person he is
>Just doesn't want to fug him
>"what a bitch"

Wow it's like most relationships with women. What a shock

Attached: 1483825989085.png (500x500, 202K)

I want to see the alien bonus arc

Season 1: I did not expect to love Reigen as much as I did.
Season 2: I did not expect to love Mob even more than I already did.
Season 3: I did not expect to love Reigen, Dimple and Mob even more than I already did.

I want to see the omakes.

Attached: ripreigen2.png (500x667, 208K)

>anime staff apologizes for not being able to come up with one

I'm still convinced ONE stole that joke from that Yea Forums post.

I'll take "Scenarios which never happened" for 500 Alex.

But anime Mob is too pure and moe, so no. Manga Mob is better desu.

The first half of S2 was decent but everything post the Reigen arc was such a massive shitfest I can't even

Why doesn't Reigen have a love interest?

Attached: 76548900.jpg (1080x1101, 269K)

Attached: justice.png (492x598, 338K)

She makes incels mad, I like her.

>I can't even

Attached: 0c42ec6ec949bde487ad5e2259dd9b03cdf887096e801dae3bcfc0b220541791.png (183x243, 28K)

>tfw do this, but couldn't get the photographer gf
>become the photographer instead
I never asked for this but oh well.

I'm guessing the OVA will announce S3. Just like last time when the Reigen (recap) OVA announced S2. If that's the case I'm 100% okay with the fanservice

Can ONE write story without overpowered MC for once?

He try that once. The enemy was too strong.

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (318x270, 54K)

I wonder what new story ONE writing right now...

He's pretty busy with managing OPM and MP100 at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised of he wrote a bunch of new premises. It's something he really enjoys doing

Reigen spin off

Pedo

Lewd mob