Tfw no 14yo girl that wants legally your cumies

>tfw no 14yo girl that wants legally your cumies
why live?

Attached: 14yo want to make babies.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Don't procreate with 14-year-olds.

but she wants it and it was ok few hundred years ago

Just try and stop me. 14 years olds are the ideal breeding age.

Picked up

I think it's not ok to impregnate a 14 year old.

If you're under 25 just move to Germany and impregnate some 14 year olds. Not hard. Have done so myself in the last 3 years.

Y-yeah?

Attached: 1526144283430.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

what makes you think so ?
society?
i trust ancestors practics of 10000 years more than jews and politcs

i am in kraut but since when is it legal to fuck a 14 yo? little kids are here protected like some divine things

Picked up

bruh our age of consent is literally 14 lmao

14 year old aren't little kids... The age of consent is 14, as long as you're not their teacher, or some authority figure. In that case it's 16. It's similar in most places in Europe.

brb taking a train to krautland.

>what makes you think so ?
Her body isn't ready yet, so it's dangerous. You should enjoy your 14-year-old waifu responsibly and wait until she's older before you impregnate her.

too old man.

Attached: art rin.png (590x396, 236K)

There girls that have give birth has young like 10 yearls old and the youngest mother is a 5 years old if they can, 14 years old girls can give birth just fine.

Get a lawyer.

wo finde ich eine 14 jährige die einen 25 jahre alten heiraten will?

I'm literally saying you should fuck 14 year olds, just not impregnate them as to not ruin their bodies and you call me a burger? What the hell, man

her body is ready when she gets her period retard
why else would she get her period then?
fucking jew

Hello Anti-Abe

fuck abe
i raised the age of marrage and makes his people work to death

Right.

das mit dem heiraten wir schwer bro aber in Dresden kommst du einfach an 14 jährige ran sofern du okay aussiehst

I just realized, sorry man

no one deserves to be called a burger

und das ist legal??
dafuq? muss sie nicht mindestens 16 sein?

How have I missed this anime...

Nein? Ab 14 können sie schlafen mit wem sie wollen, für 13 wäre es auch erlaubt aber da brauchst du die Zustimmung ihrer Eltern und musst unter 21 sein. BTW wenn du in Clubs gehst achte auf Mädchen die eine gelbe Marke (sieht aus wie ein Stern mit eine roten Schlange innen) an ihrem Ausweis haben, die sind underage und käuflich. Oder du gehst die date Tour und sprichst einfach eine an. Beides easy wenn dein Aussehen/eventuell Status stimmt.

14 is too old

i fühle mich als würde mich jemand als pedo bezeichnen wenn ich nur länger als 3 sekunden ein junges mädchen anschaue
hab ich noch nie gesehen so eine marke

>14 yo
>little kids

Fuck off you filthy krauts, this is an American site. Eat a dick you disgusting yuronigger trash.

ITT: literal 3DPD predators

Sasuga, nu-Yea Forums

Unless they’re fucked by arabs, then it’s always legal

Du solltest dich nicht wie ein Pädo fühlen wenn es legal ist bro. Außerdem fällt alles über 9 Jahre in Hebephilia-territory. Es gibt einen Unterschied zwischen gut aussehen und mit ihnen reden oder schlecht aussehen und mit ihnen reden. Siehst du gut aus, so hast du einen Jackpot da ihre Freundinnen einen Gruppenzwang ausüben werden bei der sie so oder so mit dir im Bett landet und nachdem sie ihnen davon erzählt ein oder zwei andere folgen werden. Siehst du allerdings schlecht aus, also incel-tier dann ist es gameover und die Leute werden fragwürdig schauen. Legal wäre es aber trotzdem. Und zu den Marken; die sind meistens in Nachtclubs, rechts am Ausweis. Oder wenn du in Dresden bist einfach mal bei einem Nachtclub fragen "wo die Kobras sind". Die verdienen sich eben ihr Taschengeld etwas anders als die meisten in ihrem Alter.

btw nicht nur Dresden, in Frankfurt und Essen geht das gleiche. Aber Berlin und so... keine Ahnung. Einfach mal umschauen bro und viel Glück

What would Adolf Hitler say?

Xenophon wrote back in the 4th century BC that the ideal age for a wife was 14.

That 18 years meme was forced by jews to diminish birth rates

>liking old hags

seems to be correct

You are not a predator if she wants it.

ok danke man
sind das ganz normale nachtclubs?

I think it is, but I have no qualms with you not doing it.

As far as I knew, 14 is legal if you're under 21. The AoC in France is 15. It's 13 in Spain (if you're both under 18 I think) and it's 16 in UK regardless of how old you are. As long as you're fucking a 16 year old, it's legal. In USA it's by state so 16-17, some places have Romeo and Juliet laws. It's 12 in Japan but prefecture law overrides it and makes it 18.

Attached: 6C29D19A-2BE3-44A6-A645-D0A5B50792E7.jpg (484x346, 30K)

time to go to japan then
japanese girls/kids are not cute tho

Again, as I said, it's 12 on the nations statue books but each area of Japan is a prefecture and they have local laws which override it. Thus making it 18. Therefore it's illegal to fuck anybody under 18.

Japanese girls won't sleep with you if you don't have a lot of money and look decent. They're incredible materialistic, which is why I don't understand weeb fantasies of their precious Japanese future wives.